AFlashInTime's Pact World Warriors (2-01) (Inactive)

Game Master AFlashInTime

Slides


401 to 450 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Fire Starters Loot

From my read of it the +4 from boots only applies if something slams into you, not if you're trying to stop, so I don't think the -4 applies here. As a result, Oz is off-kilter. Also you can only float at half-speed, so I believe Oz moving to Croaker would have been a double move (meaning the shot wouldn't have gone off) unless Oz has a movement speed of 50 or higher (you've listed it as 30 for his character). So while the shot didn't happen, that doesn't actually change anything.

Rolls

Spoiler:

P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

As Oz floats past a confused vesk before receiving healing from Croaker. Meanwhile, a healthier Pahtra holding a pistol floats back out of the southern portal into the hallway in front of Choppy. Choppy tries to shoot him.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
F: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Unfortunately Choppy misses, but in dodging the shot the pahtra loses his balance and slams into the wall, becoming off kilter.

Following the pahtra, the andoird, suddenly using jump jets, flies into the hallway and goes north, appearing now south of where Oz and Croaker are!

Jagrur takes a moment to pop open the locked chest next to him. It contains the following items:
-an anchoring weapon fusion attached to a tactical semi-auto pistol
-bonding epoxy
-an ember flame doshko
-a jump jets armor upgrade
-two mk 1 serums of healing
-a thunderstrike sonic pistol.

All of the weapons are also equppied with merciful fusion seals.

Charlie's up

20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -1
07 Oz
07- Croaker
Round 13 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -3
23 Android (2 RP used; 1 1st used)
21 Jagrur

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie stabilizes himself in the corner before pulling himself through the airlock door back towards homebase

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"Coming through now"


Fire Starters Loot

The lashunta moves forward into the room with Oz and Croaker.

L: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

He slams hard into the wall but tries to fire a shot at Oz anyway.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 8

The shot goes wide.

At the same time, the vesk pushes off of the floor and floats toward Oz and Croaker.

She tries to grab onto the wall to stop herself cleanly.

V: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

She misses her grab, though, and also starts spinning slowly in the zero-G.

Bolded up

07 Oz
07- Croaker
Round 13 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -3
23 Android (2 RP used; 1 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -1

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Oz any ideas! Hey Guys, we are cut off here."

Croaker looks with worry on the enemies that cut them off. And decides to
start shooting at the Vesk:

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 4 = 12
Damage, laser: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 11
Damage, laser: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Vesk is off-kilter so gets -2 to AC.


Fire Starters Loot

Both of Croaker's shots hit the slowly rotating vesk! Vesk -7

07 Oz
Round 13 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -3
23 Android (2 RP used; 1 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -7
07+ Croaker

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Choppy2 will take another shot at Pahtra.

Azimuth Artillery Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Fire DMG: 1d10 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Good catch GM - I ran a game of PFS v1, PF2E, and 2 SFS games this weekend, so I've had all 3 rules systems spinning around in my brain the last few days...

With the vesk cutting him and Croaer off from the rest of the team, Oz grimaces and tries to look for a weak point in the vesk's defenses before attacking it!

Because my trick rolls have all been great but my 2nd d20 rolls have been sh*t, taking a chance using the following Elebreian racial ability -

Find Weakness: Make 1 melee/ranged attack as full action, deal 1/2 level bonus damage (miss or hit, target immune to this ability for 24 hours).

Survival Knife: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22 vs. KAC
Slashing Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Finally!!!
Critical Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Fire Starters Loot

Their backs (literally) against the wall, Oz and Croaker unleash a vicious barrage against the vesk. She's back to looking pretty wounded but is still in the fight.

Meanwhile, Choppy again shoots the pahtra with his artillery laser. The now familiar smell of burned pahtra is present in the hall once again.

The pahtra tries to stealthily fire back at Choppy.

Trick: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18 Effectively +2 for Choppy being flat footed; vs EAC
C&P Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (4) = 6

Choppy is thrown off guard by the pahtra's movements and gets hit with the pahtra's subzero hail pistol!

The android jets slightly closer to Oz and Croaker, and Oz feels a familiar feeling inside his head.

Oz Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Fortunately he's able to shake off the worst of the effects, but it still stings quite a bit.

Damage: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 7) = 10 Oz will take 5 after saving for half

Bolded up

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -14
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 14 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -5
23 Android (2 RP used; 2 1st used)

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

"Charlie, do you want to get back out there? If so then toss the flag towards 'Dross, and head back to help the rest. Otherwise I can send Dross out there to help."

Action Economy
Holding to see what Charlie says.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie sees the pile of weapons near the crate

"What did you find?"

I think moving around will go a lot smoother with an anchoring weapon in hand, and I think the healing serums can't hurt either. Maybe pass some of the items to me and I'll head out to help Choppy in the bottleneck.

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur will grab as much as he can I realize picking up one item is a move action...so maybe I pick up the crate if I can't grab 2-3 things real quick and takes it over to Charlie.

Athletics to move 15' (more than half movement): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Action economy
J Move action: Pick up item(s) or crate
J Move action: Move
D Standard: To shoot a non-ally if they become visible.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Installing upgrades in armor is gonna take a bit...so;

Charlie picks up the pistol and feels more stable and then picks up one of the serums (or both if that's allowed at once?) as he rotates to shoot in case something jumps out near him as he get's ready to return

That would be 2 actions to pick up things..and a free to drop the flag and have it drift forward towards the back of the room?


Fire Starters Loot

Picking up two serums and a gun as two move actions seems more-or-less fine, but I'd say you'd still have to take another move action to "draw" the serum before using it to heal somebody; right now I see them in a "held against your body under your arm" type of situation.

The lashunta rights himself and tries firing a shot at Oz.

laser: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
F: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Perhaps still a little bit slow to react following the android's mental assault, the lashunta's laser hits Oz squarely.

Despite the lack of verbal encouragement from the lashunta this time around, the vesk rights herself as well and tries to punch Oz into tomorrow.

Punch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The very battered vesk can't finish Oz off as her swing finds nothing but air!

I think Oz is back down to 2 HP, but still fighting!

Bolded up

07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 14 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -5
23 Android (2 RP used; 2 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -14

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Yep, back to 2hp, still fighting only thanks to our awesome combat mystic!

Oz grimaces when he's shot, sputtering out a string of expletives that will probably be censored if this show airs in prime-time, but he tries to make the best of it, using the flash from the laser to hide the motions of his knife!
(Or shadow pistol if something should happen to the vesk first)

Trick Attack Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Survival Knife: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Back to normal!

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

I need to get a new gun, this thing isn't doing any damage. It must be defective.

Laser: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Fire DMG: 1d10 ⇒ 5

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

The awesome combat medic is out of spells for today :( Lvl 2 has 3 spells per day. I can stabilize you all day long thou ;)

Croaker glances at the situation at hand. He does not like their options here. He takes aim at the closest enemy trying to calm his breath. He pulls the trigger...

Shooting vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage, laser: 1d8 ⇒ 3

And hits Vesk.

Then he puts his furry legs on the wall behind and pushes his body pulling out his knife.

The action differs, depending on if Vesk is still in the fight.

Vesk is still kicking:

Croaker pushes himself towards the Vesk fighting with Oz, his small furry body slams into him, causing him to rotate.

Need to make an acrobatics check DC20 or be off-kilter.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Croaker begins to rotate with a knife in one paw and a laser rifle in the other.

Vesk is down:

Croaker pushes himself towards the Android so that he is positioned between him and Oz.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Fire Starters Loot

As Croaker and Oz continue their desperate defense, Croaker fires another shot that hits the vesk and knocks her out! For the second time, the Vesk's body begins floating limply in the zero-g environment. Croaker floats forward. Vesk -17

Oz, meanwhile, takes a shot at the lashunta, but it goes wide.

Choppy, despite protests about his gun's effectiveness, shoots the pahtra, burning him yet again. Pahtra -10

The pahtra responds by trying, once again, to shoot Choppy.

Trick: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 vs KAC
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Choppy, does 15 hit your KAC?

The android concentrates once again, and Oz feels an all too familiar headache sensation starting.

Oz Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

He pushes off the worst of it, but...

Damage: 2d10 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 Oz saves for half and takes exactly two damage, putting him at 0 HP. Because, as Oz noted, spells don't have non-lethal inhibitors, Oz is currently unconscious at 0 HP and has gained the "dying" condition.

Oz, much like the vesk, goes limp while almost still appearing to stand.

Bolded up

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -17
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 15 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -10
23 Android (2 RP used; 3 1st used)

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur nods to Charlie as he grabs items from the crate. Deciding to let the crate just float here, Jagrur grabs the flag and moves back--slowly--towards his original position.

Action Economy
D Standard: Ready action to shoot enemy if they appear
J Standard: Grab green flag
J Move: Move 10 feet--slowly with boot magnets, so not to have to do Athletics

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

I don't have nearly the actions for everything I want to do so I need to drop a few things and do the most I can

Struggling to pick up everything he wants Charlie decides to leave one of the serums in the crate

So last round I picked up the gun in one hand and the serum in my other, leaving the other items in the crate. I would like to get the serum to Oz, but I think by the time I would get to him it wouldn't matter anymore so..

Charlie consumes the serum and then pushes off through the airlock to rejoin the fight

healing: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Athletics: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 4 = 26

"I'm om my way back. Let's try to keep them away from our base so that both flags are ours at the end of the trial"


Fire Starters Loot

The lashunta fires a shot at Croaker and shouts "Get him!" for good measure.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
F: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The vesk remains knocked out.

Bolded up

07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 15 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -10
23 Android (2 RP used; 3 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -17

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

x.x

^ Oz's turn, pending Croaker, is spending a resolve point as a full round action to stabilize, but I know Croaker is before me so right now I'm just being silly.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Vesk Soldier/1

the 15 does not hit my KAC

Ah my friend its a blast off

Laser pew pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Fire DMG: 1d10 ⇒ 10

I'm assuming now we're just holding the line till clock runs out?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Keep hold of the 2 flags we have and trying not to go unconscious since that's 10 points to the opposition as well..and maybe try to take one or more of them out for 10 points each for our team as well

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

In italic I will describe what Croaker thinks.

"Ok, we can make it. Finally a smile of fate. The Vesk is down, again. I just only need to block Android's vision on Oz." Thinks Croaker as he floats through the room.

Then Ysoki feels pain and hears a mental scream, he turns his head only to see Oz floating motionless with some blood around him.

"Eloritu Damn It! That bloody second-grade mystic!"

His medical training kicks in, first triage patients. "Oz is dying. Suffered mental damage of magical nature, causing brain damage resulting in bleeding and heart seizure."

Then stabilize the most needed ones if you can save them. Croaker knows that he lost focus and will power to cast any strong spells, but stabilizing should be withing his reach. "Oh, how I hate doing that on Eox! Never again!"

He opens his mind for energy, and his mind is bombarded with screams and suffering. Followed by half-revived souls torn between the physical and mystical world. "Shield it, shield it Croaker!" The pain tones down. He reaches out to Oz body and stops the bleeding as well forcing his heart to start pumping again.

"Ok, that's the best I can do."

He turns back to the Android and crosses his hands in front of his head hitting him in the stomach.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Standard action: stabilize Oz
Move action: stabilize himself to loose off-kilter
Android is still pending his Acrobatics roll as I cannonballed into him.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Apologies for the brevity of this post...I wrote a longer one with more RP but the site ate it :(

Being that Oz started his turn stable, he will spend 1 resolve as a free action to "stay in the fight" (1 hp) and open his eyes, grabbing the shadow pistol that should be floating nearby to try and shoot the lashunta who tried to shoot his ysoki buddy!

Shadow Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 vs. EAC
Cold Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

In his mind, "sigh...you could have just stayed unconscious...but what would Jadnura have had to say about that, huh?"


Fire Starters Loot

Oz would still be off-kilter from getting knocked out, so the attack roll was slightly worse. (Un)fortunately it doesn't look like it mattered.

Android Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 5 Android is off kilter.

Oz blinks his eyes and wills himself to come to and keep fighting. He grabs his pistol floating nearby and fires, but misses the shot.

Perhaps somewhat distracting is the ysoki's charge into the android, knocking both off kilter!

Additionally, Choppy shoots the pahtra again! The pahtra goes limp, his gun floating in the air next to him where it fell from his grasp.

Although still off kilter, the android concentrates once more.

Rolling: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

The vesk and pahtra blink back awake again, though it doesn't look like the healing as as effective as the android might've liked.

Bolded up

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -14
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 16 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -14
23 Android (3 RP used; 3 1st used)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie moves forward past Choppy, turning in the corridor and bumping into the Pathra as he moves further

Athlectics to turn the corner: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 4 = 32
Athlectics when bumping into Pathra: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 4 = 18

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie moves forward past Choppy, turning in the corridor and stopping in front of the Pathra

Athlectics: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 4 = 22

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

@GM - read the below paragraph

Croaker observes the reality and in the blink of an eye he stops time and reaches out to his connection with magical forces.

Soon he sees himself floating in space in front of giant dark mass. Croaker speaks loudly but a bit nervously:

"Oh mighty Eloritu! The god of magic and secrets! That is nor right! The talking toaster cast healing outside of his range! If you will allow such violations to happen you know that there will be consequences. Magic follows rules established by you! Every violation will cause an echo in the structure of the force."

The dark mass seems irritated by being lectured by the small Ysoki.

Croaker blinks twice seeing the Android in front of him.

To Sum up. The healing allies would not cover Pathra as it is out of 30ft range for that spell/ability. What is more, I used my move action last turn to stabilize myself. There is a timing issue here. During my turn I moved 15ft bumping into android. I used standard in flight to stabilize and after hitting Android I removed the off-kilter effect. That means that if android casts healing I get Attack of Opportunity.

The Android can still cast healing on Vesk as a standard action, which leaves his move action (potentially to lose the off-kilter)

Attack of opportunity:

As Croaker spots the Android trying to heal his allies he stubs the enemy with his knife. But it was hard to include Androids rotation in his attack and the stab misses the target completely.
Knife vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Ysoki hears a groan of the Vesk but keeps his attention at the Mystic. He first stubs him with his rifle to change the direction of his spin and then slashes with a knife.
Knife vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Which he follows with a stab aiming at his leg.
Knife vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Fire Starters Loot

Assuming Jagrur is just holding the line still

The lashunta finds himself slowly spinning after croaker's cannonball strike. He drops his pistol, draws a tactical baton, and takes a swing at Croaker.

Baton: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 = 4
B: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The swing misses by a mile.

Meanwhile, the vesk moves to right herself and takes a swing at the heavily beat-up Oz.

Glove: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
B: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

She also swings and misses as the two barely conscious combatants continue to square off.

Bold up

07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 16 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -14
23 Android (3 RP used; 3 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -14

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Knowing he can't grab the knife that's floating nearby or shoot without risking getting hit by the vesk, Oz sighs and mutters aloud, "and now, for my next trick..." as he focuses on the lesser shadowstaff, expanding it from a pistol into a melee weapon, (swift action) making it appear as a wickedly curved scythe (since you can make it look like whatever you like and deal whatever kind of damage you want) reminiscent of a ysoki's tooth!

He'll try to stabilize himself against the wall...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 (fail even if I could use a +4 from the boots)

...and then will swing with all his might!

Lesser Shadowstaff: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19 vs. KAC
Piercing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Woo!

Critical Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Oz also gets a +1 to AC vs. the vesk for 1 round from the Block weapon property in case their mystic is somehow not out of healing channels yet!

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Lasthunta should get hit by my wild stabs for 1 or 2 dmg ;)

Ysoki tooth, good one!

Croaker smiles at the miss from his opponent as he tries to repeat his success in knife fighting. He looks back to see how Oz is doing. He is glad that Elebrian is alive. He has a perfect reputation as a Starfinder medic, with no casualties on his missions. Maybe Zo! will help to cover it up if something bad happens... huh funny. Croaker smiles without a word and focuses on the matter at hand. Knife-fighting.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 9
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

His stabs were really powerfull but completely off target.

Is it by accident that Oz is a read backward is Zo? Is he like Vader to you Ozmin? ;)


Fire Starters Loot

With a powerful blow, Oz knocks out the enemy vesk (again)!

Meanwhile Choppy engages in a stabbing fight with the lashunta who's trying to hit him with a baton. So far neither combatant has had any success.

BotChoppy will continue to shoot at the pahtra.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 10

BotChoppy's shot goes wide.

The pahtra tries to avoid being off target as Charlie slams into him. Pahtra Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

The pahtra barely does so, and will try to trick Charlie! This allows Charlie to try to punch the pahtra!

Charlie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Punch: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 These numbers might be slightly wrong but since you only need to do 3 damage to knock the pahtra out I don't think it matters.

Before the pahtra can get a shot off, Charlie knocks the pahtra out!

As the pahtra starts floating limply in space, the android concentrates again.

Healing: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 3) = 11

Both the pahtra and vesk blink and rejoin the fight, looking much healthier than before!

Bolded up

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -6
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 17 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -6
23 Android (4 RP used; 3 1st used)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Damage would have been +2, but you're right if only 3 damage was needed it didn't matter

"Why won't you stay down?!"

Charlie hooks his arm holding the blaster around the Pathra and uses his other fist to repeatedly hit the Pathra on top of his head

to hit KAC Pathra: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 = 20
B damage if hit: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
to hit KAC Pathra: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 11
B damage if hit: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

The keeping hold of the Pathra is just flavor since as far as I can tell you can just hit people in zero-G without either of you drifting away..which seems odd.

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur thinks it is likely best to send out 'Dross.
"Charlie, Choppy....'Dross is coming out to help...if you need to fall back."

He will slowly move himself to 'Dross's place

Dross trundles forward keeping its legs on the ground via mass and magnetic traction.
'Dross Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Action Economy
Dross full: full move,using athletics to reorient himself..only used 35' of movement.
Jagrur move: Move to Dross's space.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

"That's a copy"


Fire Starters Loot

Croaker, sorry I missed your damage from before on the lashunta. Both attacks hit so I've added two damage to the total on him.

The lashunta fighting Croaker takes another swing after righting himself.

Baton: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
B: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The baton finds Croaker but doesn't deal that much damage. You suspect the lashunta isn't normally in melee like this.

Meanwhile the vesk rights herself and ties to swing again on Oz.

Glove1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Potentially suffering from exhaustion at this point in the combat, the vesk misses.

Bolded up

07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 17 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -14
23 Android (4 RP used; 3 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta -2
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -6

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Groaning internally when the vesk opens her eyes...again...Oz can't help but give some biting commentary, despite the fact that he's only just barely keeping himself from blacking out again, too.

"I guess you should count your blessings your team brought a baby-sitter with you, huh? Also, you better pray to whatever gods combat-inept vesk favor that the 10 points for 'taking out an enemy player' is only calculated for when time expires and doesn't get added to our score each and every time you pass out!"

Hoping his muscles and aim live up to his words, he tries to balance himself again...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 (fail...again)

...and swings the staff!

Lesser Shadowstaff: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 2 = 15 vs. KAC
Piercing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

If that is a hit, Oz gets a +1 to AC vs. the vesk due to the Block weapon property for 1 round.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker is hit by the baton turning to the side from the pain. On the training, he always heard about close combat and how he was supposed to dodge the hits. He never got used to it, but his mind was a completely different tool in his paws. He feels the pain erupting from his side and spilling to his body, Ysoki smiles and redirect that pain on his attacker. Let us see if his mind can handle this...

Then he takes a quick stab at the Lashunta

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 = 8
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Croaker thinks to himself: "Story of my life, either accuracy is off or there is no strength in my paws."

"Hold on ¡Oz."

Zo! goes with an exclamation mark so ¡Oz may go with reversed one ;)


Using Share Pain as a reaction to move 2 points of damage on Lashunta if he fails the Will Save DC14.
Full attack with knife

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Hopefully i'm understanding movement through friendly/enemies, it's been awhile

Taking a parting shot before he leaves his space

Pew Pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fire DMG: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Choppy2 will make was for the bot heading his way and head back towards our base.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Gah I really don't like this zero gravity


Fire Starters Loot

Oz bonks the vesk, but she doesn't seem like she's about to go down from that hit. Vesk -8

The lashunta attempts to resist Croaker's attempt to share his pain.
Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Croaker pushes past the lashunta's mental defenses before stabbing him! Lashunta -5

Choppy misses the pahtra before moving away.

The pahtra tries to tumble away from Charlie, which isn't the easiest task in zero G.

Acrobatics vs DC 17: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

He then tries to stop himself before spinning into the wall.

Acrobatics vs DC 20: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Skillfully gaining some space, the pahtra shoots at Charlie!

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
C&P: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta -2
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -8
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 18 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -14
23 Android (4 RP used; 3 1st used)


Fire Starters Loot

Oops, forgot the android.

The android pulls out a pulsecaster pistol and fires on Oz!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
E Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The electric jolt hits Oz, knocking him once more into unconsciousness.

Bolded now up

21 Jagrur
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta -5
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -8
07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 18 start
24+ Choppy
24 Pahtra -14
23 Android (4 RP used; 3 1st used)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

The last thought going through Oz's mind before he blacks out once more, "...at least I didn't get hit by the damned vesk after talking all that trash."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 4/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie grunts from the impact as the Panthra shoots at him

"Hey! Get back here!"

Athletics to avoid becoming off-kilter from impacting the Pathra: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 4 = 29
Charlie pushes of forward to try to slam one of his fists in his opponents face

To hit KAC Pathra: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 possibly vs flatfooted if he's off-kilter from the impact
B damage if hit: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur remotely sends 'Dross around the corner, fully expecting to see a combat raging. Hopefully 'Dross can get a shot in.

Jagrur just keeps his finger on the remote detonator...ready if it is needed.

Athletics to stop at corner: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

'Dross level's its plasma bolter, trying to aim around Charlie.

Plasma Bolter (EAC): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage (E and F): 1d10 ⇒ 3


Fire Starters Loot

As Charlie attacks, the pahtra tries to remain upright.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

He barely dodges Charlie's punch, but gets hit in the chest by 'Dross! The pahtra begins to float limply in the zero-g.

The lashunta calls for the vesk to get Croaker and swings with his baton.

Baton: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
B: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Once again his swing misses terribly.

The vesk tries to move over to get in position to attack Croaker, moving into a flank.

Athletics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

She slams into the wall, throwing herself off target, but swings at Croaker anyway.

Glove: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 8
B: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Another pitiful attempt; Croaker dodges easily.

Bolded up

07+ Croaker
07 Oz
Round 18 start
24+ Choppy

24 Pahtra -17
23 Android (4 RP used; 3 1st used)
21 Jagrur
20 Charlie
15 Lashunta -5
14 Halfling
08 Vesk -8

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(KO/Stable) | SP 0/16 | HP 0/14 | RP 0/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

"...nnngh." Oz regains consciousness one last time, staying in the fight (0 RP remaining - a single point of lethal damage and I am dead-dead. Bring it on!!)

Seeing the vesk attacking Croaker gets him really angry! He grabs the shadowstaff (move) even while still off-kilter, mentally commanding it to turn back into a pistol, (swift) shouting at the vesk just before firing!

"Can't even finish the job, huh? Come back over here and pick on someone three-quarters your size!"

Shadow Pistol: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 2 = 9 vs. Flat-Footed EAC
Cold Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
(These dice have no sense for dramatic timing! ;)

As a note, I can't use my campaign service coin's reroll (with a +4 from my GM Novas) on myself, but I can use it on a fellow player at the table. The nature of PbPs makes using this difficult, but I want to make sure it gets used in round 19 or 20 by one of our heavy-hitters if they miss an attack roll. Judging by the map it looks like Charlie might be catching up to the android next, perhaps? Thanks in advance, GM!

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Watching video on his rig, Jagrur sees Mechanadross drop the pahtra.
"Charlie-X....Go....get in there and help Oz and Croaker. 'Dross will move in and cover the pahtra in case they get up again!"

Out of turn banter... Just hoping Charlie can get in to help
those two

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 4/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 1/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker dodges the hit from Lashunta smiling. It was as simple as taking a candy from a Lashunta! "I wonder, where did this saying come from."

But his smile fades when the Vesk decides to join the party but her agility is failing her when it comes to fighting in zero gravity.

Croaker turns and takes a stab at Vesk, using the fact that she is rotating to his advantage.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Then it comes to him
"When you fight multiple enemies try to not get surrounded." This was his sergeant's words. "Ok I am already surrounded! So let me try to change that."

He pushes himself from the wall next to the Vesk

Acrobatics, Tumble, Moxie: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 5 = 26

Acrobatics, to stop gracefully at the wall: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

I am an off-kilter now, without penalties.

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Hearing his team getting attacked and seeing the Pahtra is down Choppy2 will try to head around the long way around.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

401 to 450 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AFlashInTime's Pact World Warriors (2-01) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.