AFlashInTime's Pact World Warriors (2-01)

Game Master AFlashInTime

Slides


301 to 350 of 434 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Ysoki looks at the faces of his allies and says:

"How about we take our flag and go for the unclaimed one. This way we don't have to split our team."

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

"If we take our flag out and do not get back to our starting point, we lose the point for our flag being out there. I am find for me and 'Dross to guard the flag if you want to leave it here. Maybe we can rig up the explosives on one of the doors leaving the airlock..maybe the one that leaves outside the ship?

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Can anyone hack into the computer systems? I like the idea of rigging an explosive to blow the airlock and suck the enemy outside the ship. We just need to make sure to disable it on our way back


Fire Starters Loot

Suddenly, and miraculously, you find yourself beginning to float as the gravity in the ship has seemingly disappeared.

"One more thing, viewers! To make this the most realistic capture-the-flag-on-a-starship competition ever our teams will be operating in a zero-gravity environment!" Quell's voice sounds over the ship's comm system. "Just a few more seconds of prep! Let's get ready to go!"

Please review the zero-gravity rules on pg. 402 of the core rulebook!

Let me know when your character has finished preps and we'll begin. Also, some additional rules clarifications on flags: flags must be displayed prominantly and cannot be stored in a bag, extra dimensional space, or any other compartment.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Oz sighs at this latest announcement, turning on his armor's boot clamps to help him anchor himself in zero-g, before looking to the Jagrur "Just tell me where to place these and I'll set 'em off whenever you'd like. Or, as long as I get it back..." a very brief glance at Choppy, there, "I can loan you my detonator and you can set them off if the other team gets too close?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Charlie double checks to make sure his environmental protections are running at peak efficiency and take a few careful steps around to test his boot clamps.

"I like this idea of blowing things up,let's do this thing"

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

"We only should keep 1 person back to guard the flag....since 'Dross is part of me, that gives us 2 guns, or 1 gun and a sledge to fight. If we rig the explosive on the door to this room, I can detonate it as soon as it is opened. Just remember you have to comm me if you are going to open the door, or else I will get you with the trap and not them."

With that he grabs the flag and puts it flush against the wall in the middle of the room. Jagrur then sets himself up with a firing line at both the small airlock and the larger cargo doors.

"BTW do those cargo doors work...and if so, can somebody rig it so it won't?....I guess I can if somebody is not as qualified."

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Forgot to say, I turn on my boot clamps, and also turn on my environmentals, just in case. Things you forget when you attempt to post before caffeine.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker floats for few moments after which he follows the lead of his co-agent and turns on boot clamps and environmental protection.

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Sounds like we rig our own door, are we able to rig other doors just to give us a warning explosion when the other team accesses it?

Choppy2 turns on his environmentals as well.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Oz also turns on his environmental seals and hands the detonator and grenade package to Jagrur, then readies his shadow pistol and knife, looking them over to make sure they're up to snuff as replicas.

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Choppy2 will turn on his boot clamps as well.

Wasn't sure if it needs to be called out but the Rule Book says most armor has it...i'm assuming my Hidden Soldier Armor does

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Initiative I forgot to roll: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

First, I will make it to the north west door and set the explosive next to the door for it to be remotely detonated as soon as I push the explosive. Then I will check the south double cargo doors...if they can be opened, I will roll an engineering check to disable them. I guess in this case, Secondary Hand is holding the detonator, and I have the rifle in my Main hand. I can't fire with it unless I drop the detonator.

Jagrur goes north and sets the explosive right next to door..since it isn't an automated trap, it should be hard to detect until the door is opened from the other side He then goes to the south cargo door to disable it so it can't be opened. If needed he will use his plasma bolter to weld it.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 I have my custom rig to use as an engineering kit.

Effectively this is 1 full action to get to the door and ion tape the explosive to the ceiling or floor, then start my way to the south side to weld or at least seal the south cargo door.


Fire Starters Loot

I assume everybody has environmental protections up now as well as boot spikes for zero g. Basic movement options include:
1) Pushing off the ground ground or a wall to float in a given direction at half speed. You continue moving at the same speed each round in that direction without taking an action but have to make a DC 20 Acrobatics or Athletics check when your movements stops (due to a wall for example) or gain the off-kilter condition (that takes a move action to get rid of).
2)Moving full speed by making a DC 20 Acrobatics or Athletics check to climb/scamper along the floor and walls. What happens when you fail isn't exactly spelled out; since you're inside and have lots of handholds let's say it's half-speed movement, too.

"And now it's time to decide who will win Pact World Warriors! Contestants, here we go!" Lethea's voice booms out.

The door to the north on the map of your starting area slides open as soon as Lethea finishes speaking. Looking out of that now open door, you can see the doors to the west leading north and south have slid open as well. The cargo door to the south tries to open, but Jagrur's welding keeps it stuck closed.

Until we encounter an enemy we'll move forward in any order but still in round-by-round progression; enemies will be added to the initiative as they get within detectable range.

Round 1


21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie
07 Oz

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker tries to move forwards towards the 3rd flag, but 0 gravity turns out to be more challenging than he expected.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Failed double move, so 15ft move? or 30ft? Additional question, Ysoki has moxie which means that as off-kilter he does not take penalties and is not flat-footed. However, he still needs to stabilize to start moving right?

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur will make certain that the cargo bay doors will not open and then go clanking back to behind a few boxes. He gives Mechanadross the go ahead to guard and attack anybody not on our team with full force.

Action economy
Jagrur Move: Move 10'
Jagrur Standard: Ready to push detonator if enemy comes to north door.
Mechandross Standard: Ready action to shoot if enemy comes to north door.


Fire Starters Loot

Croaker, my read is that failing to move 30 feet twice (60 feet) would mean you could still move 30 feet. And yes, my read of the Ysoki moxie ability would mean you would still have to spend a move action (next round) to right yourself before making additional move actions.

Jagrur, the cargo bay doors appear secure.

Round 1 continues

21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie
07 Oz

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 = 12

Choppy2 tests out his movement to get to the door. But slams into the wall.

At least I'm near the door

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Since I can't find the exact wording on what a boot clamp does other then it mentioning you are attached to a solid surface I think you can just move at half speed and then at the end of that action stick to the ground, right? I can't find anywhere how it's supposed to work but I assume move right foot, attach right foot, move left foot, attach left foot, etc which allows you to move slow but steady. I think all those rules are for when you let go of something solid and just float around?

Charlie slowly but deliberately moves forward towards the exit to go and try to capture one of the other flags his boots making loud clinging noises as he goes - but in space, nobody can hear you walk.

2 move actions to move a total of 30 ft towards the second door if it works like I think it does

Included athletics check just in case it's needed after all: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Fire Starters Loot

Charlie, I looked but I can't find any rules for boot clamps other than them giving you a +4 to the check to not become off kilter when something runs into you (because you're anchored via the clamps). I'll investigate further, but there doesn't appear to be anything in either the armor section or the zero gravity section. Or in past FAQs and forum posts I've checked.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

apologies - dealing with a lot of stuff today.

Oz just grumbles out of general principle and double moves forward trying to use the walls to get him ahead of the others so they can be more spread out when the inevitable Zo-inspired surprise explosive goes off.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

But he only gets about halfway, inspiring more mumbling and grumbling.


Fire Starters Loot

Rolls

Spoiler:
Rafelo: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Shonvyzam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Verity5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Tillik: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Round 2 beginning - no sign of the enemies yet.

21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie
07 Oz

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Choppy2 will push off using his Standard Action while his Move action will be used to get himself off-kilter.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 4 = 30

I think I'm getting the hang of this

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker stabilizes himself by fetching the door frame and grabbing with his tale Charlies hand. Then he pushes himself forward

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

1 Move action: stabilize himself
2nd move 30ft - failed so moving 15ft and being off-kilter without penalities.

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur just hunkers down, the detonator in one hand the plasma bolter in another. 'Dross aims at the door, reading to shoot one of the opposing team.

Action Economy
Unless something happens this is my actions for the coming rounds
Jagrur Standard: Ready action to push the button on the explosives if anybody comes through the door that is not on his side. Free action then to put his off hand on his plasma bolter.
Dross Standard: Ready action to shoot opposing team if they come through the door.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Pushing forward through the open door Charlie follows after Croaker

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

and slowly but gently glides gracefully through the air...before bumping his head against the opposing wall and getting a little bit dazed Charlie raises his hands to adjust his helmet and forget's he's floating around in 0-gravity overcompensates the sudden movement of his hands and turns full circle in midair tumbling around.

If I got the action economy right, it's a move for half speed, another move for half speed..bump into a wall, try to prevent getting off-kilter..failed at it and now I've stopped moving and am tumbling head of heels in front of the wall. Next round I spend a move action to stabilize since I'm next to a wall and have a standard action left (most likely to move again and bump onto the next wall)


Fire Starters Loot

Botting Oz temporarily - right now the only action is people moving around.

Charlie, that's how I'm understanding the action economy as well.

Rolls

Spoiler:
Oz: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Oz 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
1: 1d20 ⇒ 4
2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
4: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Oz skillfully moves forward and then heads to the north, stopping just behind Charlie. No sign of any enemies yet.

Round 3

21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie
07 Oz

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

what happens when i move and stop in another players space? Does it push them out?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker pulls himself using furry paws to fly next to Oz. As he does so he use his leg to push himself from Oz shoulder and paws to crawl on Charlies shoulder and...
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Smashes in the wall.

Move action to stabilize position, standard: movement 15'' smash into the wall and another off-kilter. I positioned myself in front of Charlie ;)


Fire Starters Loot

Choppy, without attempting a combat maneuver you would stop in the last open space before running into the character.

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Over comms, "How is it going out there? Enjoying Zero-G? Had any contact yet? So far everything here is still the same."

Action Economy is the same as it was previously. Reading detonator for me and plasma bolter for 'Dross.

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Choppy2 will attempt to move as much as he can.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 = 15

Guess I spoke to soon. Perhaps at this corner I will post up in case anyone comes through the doors.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

Sticking out a hand to stop his tumbling Charlie pushes of the floor and does a nice slow dive over Croaker

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

..and manages to land feet first in front of the next wall

Move to stabilize, standard to move 1/2 speed. Not off-kilter

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Thank you for the bot, GM, and sorry about that.

Oz just grumbles back over the comms to Jagrur while hopefully giving Croaker a decent push-off, then tries to make his way further, faster.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Luck is still not on his side, and he stumbles a bit, taking his second action to stabilize himself from being off-kilter.


Fire Starters Loot

Rolls

Spoiler:

L: 1d20 ⇒ 13
V: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
A: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Quell's voice sounds over your comm units. "Both teams moving into position and trying to get used to the authentic zero-gravity environment. Hang on just a few seconds fans! The explosions are coming up soon!"

"Non-lethal explosions, of course." Lethea chimes in.

"That's right, Lethea. Unlike those skeletons last round, we're not here to show our contestants getting blow to pieces."

"Definitely not, Quell. We only show that kind of Pact World Warriors action on our subscription service! Stay tuned after the show to find out how to join!"

Round 4

21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie
07 Oz

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

Acrobatics (movement): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Oz finally gets a good angle on the walls, and is finally able to accelerate at full speed (double move) to head in the direction of the third flag. He'll head to where he'll guess the enemy team would be going, hoping to get a look down the hallway they might approach from.

Acrobatics (stopping): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker looks with surprise how Oz is able to disappear behind the corner and tries to repeat what he saw.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Wow, that was easy. he flies through he corridor and smacks into the opposite wall.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 And and Off-Kilter again

Dataphiles

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Broken record time....see previous post on what I am doing. I know, I know...it is boring...but the person who is guarding the flag in a paintball game usually just overwatches.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Sorry Jagrur. We are having a great time here. Ouch! It's a miracle that none of us broke our next while hitting on those walls."

Jagrur can hear a loud bang through the comms. Then Croaker continues speaking with a nasal voice like he would hit himself in a snout.

"If they are moving as we do, don't expect to see them soon, or be in a good shape for that matter."

Dataphiles

Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Jagrur hears Croaker's comm, "Yeah, I know everybody enjoys Zero-G. It is like swimming, but with less resistance. You know, I might want to put some credits into getting that configurable clothing that has Zero-G environmental stability set added in......ouch...that sounds like it hurt Croaker. May I suggest leading with your hands, or maybe elbows and not your face when floating down the corridors. And yeah, I am wondering how well the other team is doing."

With that thought...is there anyway I could hack the systems here to get any camera views of the interior of this ship? I mean it isn't like I am not doing much else for a few rounds....

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Choppy2 steadies himself (getting off kilter) and then pushes off to make it to the wall.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17

Ra! I should be good at this

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male N Ferran Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 9/11 | RP 2/5 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +0 Will +0 | Init: +0 | Perc: +, SM: + | Speed ft |Low light

"Wait for me" Charlie dives after Croaker and Oz

Athlectics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Athlectics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Two moves, stopping behind a wall so I can claim cover in case someone shows up and deicides to start shooting

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2
Choppy 2 wrote:
Ra! I should be good at this

"I feel you, friend...I've been saying that to myself all afternoon."


Fire Starters Loot

Glancing at the neutral green flag still sitting in its stand to his right, Oz rushes forward to peer around the corner. He sees a vesk wobbling at the end of the hall way.

"Guys, they're up here! I see one of 'em!" The vesk shouts as she rights herself.

"First contact!" Quell's voice cuts in. "Fasten your seatbelts; this ride's about to get a little bumpy for our competitors!"

Rolls, including everybody's initiative

Spoiler:

L: 1d20 ⇒ 20
V: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

L I: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
V I: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
H I: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
A I: 1d20 ⇒ 4
P I: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

P: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Bold goes - that's everybody in the party except Oz!

Round 5 start
24 Pahtra
21 Choppy
21 Jagrur
20 Croaker
20 Charlie

15 Lashunta
14 Halfling
08 Vesk
07 Oz
04 Android

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

| SP 0/16 | HP 1/14 | RP 1/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 CMD 25 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +2; Evasion, +1 vs. radiation effects | Init +4 | Perception +6 (Darkvision 60ft) Trap Spotter +7 (10ft) | Active Effects: None | Armor Environmental Seals: Active (3 days remaining) | Male Elebrian (Death-Touched) Operative (Ghost) 2

(Combat Banter) Oz speaks calmly and softly into his armor's comm unit, "They're coming down the matching hallway, and unless my luck today changes, I expect to be shot or stabbed in the near future. Plan accordingly."


Fire Starters Loot

Also, Jagrur, you don't see any way to access any sort of computer or camera network form your current location. Nothing on the ship is actually operational as far as you can tell; it's effectively a zero-gravity set.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker is postponing his action after everyone else.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf NG Mechanic Roboticist 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 (stonecunning), SM: +1,Dark Vision 60ft Speed 20ft | | Active conditions: None.

Combat banter
"Ahh...the fabled first contact with the enemy. If according to that horribly often used--but often true--trope...that means that our plans will be tossed out the airlock now....speaking of...."

With that, Jagrur interfaces with 'Dross visual sensors, so that he can use his custom rig to see what 'Dross sees. And with that, he turns more so he can keep the cargo bay's double doors more in his field of view. He can only guess that the opposing team might have thought of something like that.

"I think the whole 'ship' is nothing more than set dressing. None of the computer terminals work, and frankly, I think the doors are normally on some kind of one time 'auto open' function..more mechanical function than electronical. I bet that the only reason our cargo bay doors are still closed is that I tac-welded them shut...though I wouldn't put it past their mechanic's ability to open."

Action economy
Still pretty much the same song and dance, 'Dross will fire on any non-ally coming into the airlock. Jagrur will detonate the explosives if the enemy combatants come within 5 feet of it. Just keeping my eyes open for the back cargo bay doors to be hacked open....it is what Jagrur would have done.

Dataphiles

M Vesk Soldier/1

Chopp2 will hold his action for anyone coming through that door in front/south of him. Let's see if anyone tries to sneak around Aiming his Azimuth Artillery Laser.

301 to 350 of 434 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AFlashInTime's Pact World Warriors (2-01) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.