[PbP GD VIII] PFS Mod: Ruby Phoenix Tournament (levels 10-12) [GM Uktar]

Game Master Uktar

A tournament-style adventure for 11th-level characters, written by Tim Hitchcock


101 to 150 of 692 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Flora does not participate

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Daathiel floats down the ground after the melee.

"Mal, I am grateful for your ability to incapacitate our foes safely. Although technically there is no prohibition against striking to kill, doing so seems... distasteful, to say the least.

Especially when the combat is such a mismatch.

Jeras, Flora, could I ask you to try to match Mal's restraint when the fight seems so much to our advantage? With the benefits I can give you, I think you will not find your effectiveness impaired."

Daathiel is averse to needless killing (he is inspired by The Doctor), and hands out a +4 to hit that cancels out the -4 for attacking non-lethally. Let me be very clear that I as a player am not telling anybody how to play their characters. Daathiel is asking, in-character, given his personality. If you choose to strike to kill, Daathiel cannot stop you from doing so. But while there is that -Con buffer, a crit can easily blow past that.

Daathiel does not participate in smashing objects, but does watch with approval at Mal's skill. He is in his element.

"No need to use your wand next time, Jeras." Daathiel's Soothing Performance is a Mass CSW for the low cost of 4 rounds of performance. Great for out-of-combat healing.

Also, next time he has a chance to make a Combat Performance roll, I might want to use Probable Path to Take 10 and get a 21 - if a 21 is good enough for the situation.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Mal lines up with a few of the other contestants. While it's not a race to see who finishes first, there is an electric excitement as each contestant sprints from station to station. Most of the other contestants that do well are monks, although you see a female Nagaji with a definite draconic bent that only seems to have difficulty with the ice block, the quarterstaff, the stacked bricks and the metal bar (which she attempted to bite, with some limited efficacy). One of the monks appears to be a hobgoblin, and he also does quite well. When he reaches the iron bar, there is a resounding groan from the bar as he brings his head down upon it. The metal bar bends...almost to the point of breaking. But when the judge closely examines the bar, there is no crack. After a heated exchange and a snort of derision, the hobgoblin continues. At the stack of bricks, dust flies as most of the bricks are obliterated by his blow. But as the dust settles, the final brick remains intact, though the top has been dented by the force of his blow. The hobgoblin glares angrily at the brick, the judge, and then the crowd before making quick work of the clay tiles and storming off.

Mal, on the other hand, is able to use Torag's blessing to his advantage.
The coconut shatters, scattering its milk all over the Emissary's monk at the station.
The ice block nearly explodes on impact by Mal's forearm, eliciting a cheer from the crowd.
When his hard head strikes the metal bar, it bends slightly more than the bar the hobgoblin struck. The judge leans in and examines it closely before calling out, "It IS cracked; it has been BROKEN!" The crowd roars at the success, and the excitement builds. Mal is able to use the pause created by the judge examining the bar to re-up his blessing of Torag.
The quarterstaff shatters into splinters.
The knife-like thrust of his fingers splits the river stone in two.
The stacked boards go flying apart has if launched by a catapult.
There's a hush as Mal briefly gathers himself over the stack of bricks. he gathers his focus and brings his hand down hard. The first few bricks are positively pulverized by his blow and all but the final brick eventually settle to the ground in dust and bits. It takes a moment for the dust to clear. Even as the judge leans in for a better look, the crowd can see even the final brick has been broken.
Mal makes quick work of the clay tiles, and emerges as the only contestant to complete the entire task.

The crowd cheers as Marthysan calls forth Mal to accept his token of success. With great aplomb he hands over a potion. "This elixir shall make your skin as tough as stone, immune to all but the strongest of metals..." Marthysan chuckles as he looks around at the wasteland of destruction Mal has left in his wake. "Not that it appears you need it."

Mal, that is a potion of Stonekin, CL 15. And, not that it will likely matter, you needed 2 blessings to be able to complete the task. RAW, critical hits and sneak attacks cannot apply to objects. RAI I might be tempted to say you can't use any kind of precision damage when damaging an object, but that is NOT expressly in the rules.

Daathiel, having gone through a combat and judged the audience, you have a feeling your Probable Path would be suitable to sway all but the most Helpful or Hostile of crowds.

GM Screen:
hmm: 16d8 ⇒ (5, 1, 5, 1, 3, 7, 3, 6, 3, 1, 3, 5, 5, 5, 4, 8) = 65


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

As you settle in and watch some of the other matches, one of the Emissary's monks informs you that you have been selected for an exhibition bout, to be held in a small fighting ring a short distance from the Grand Pavilion.

When you arrive, they find Kiang Zhen waiting for you with a large, closed sack at her feet. As several dozen onlookers watch eagerly from the stands, the oni directs you into the center of the ring. While you head for the middle of the ring, Kiang chants something quietly over the sack and motioning in your direction.

At Kiang Zhen’s gesture, a massive headless form marches into the ring carrying two fearsome axes.

Kn-Religion DC: 22:
It is a Shenzuzhou, NE Large Undead with Undead traits. 1 question per five you beat the DC, i.e. 1 question for 27, 2 for 32, etc

Using the same map as the Grand Pavilion Fight Stage, BUT, there is NO wall of force. The white dotted line indicates the 10' tall wooden wall that surrounds the ring.
Performance combat rules NOT in effect.

Current init order. BOLD may act
Mal
Jeras
Daathiel

. Undead critter
. Flora
You must make a Will save v Fear at the start of your turn.

Initiative:

Flora: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Jeras: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Mal: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Daathiel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 ⇒ 11

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32
"A Shenzuzhou! Undead, so don't hold back!" Resistances and spell-like abilities please.

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Daathiel takes to the air, flying back 10' and up 10' (move action).
He also begins his performance, telling his allies about the weak points of the Shenzuzhou and its typical fighting style.
"It makes you duck with one axe and catches you in the face with the other - beware!"

+3 Insight bonus to attacks, AC, and saves vs its (Ex), (Su), and (Sp) abilities.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Channel Resistance, Darkness & Cloudkill SLA.

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

How long passes between the 1st bout and the breaking objects task then to the exhibition match?

Mal readily studies his coming opponents as he watches the matches. After the match he onces again uses magical jewels to refresh his Toragian blessings. When selected for an exhibition match he renews his magical preparations.

Pearl of power both divine favors. UMD recast mage armor and also cast heightened awareness.

UMD: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Upon failing to activate his mage armor wand he requests Daathiel activate it for him.

Mal enters the arena with the same set of preparations, but seeing that the crowds dislikes holding back, he nods to Jeras Hopefully this will make your job easier this time he flies directly in, flies up above, and behind the creature, and calls upon Torag to guide his strikes, and tries to knock the legs out from the large beast.

Mage Armor, Heightend Awaresess, and Long arm immediately before the match begins. Swift: Divine FavorRemove Fear (Fervor), Move action: move up, Standard Action: Trip (in place of melee attack) defensively

I'll be provoking 2 AoOs if the creature has combat reflexes, the first from getting adjacent to it, and the second from the trip attempt. If the creature is flatfooted the then trip attempt is against flatfooted CMD

Trip Attempt, Above, divine favor,bard performance: 1d20 + 22 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 22 + 1 + 3 = 37

Assuming Mal trips it he taunts the creature.
I guess it is true, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Edit: Knowledge Religion is the only one I'm not useless for!
Knowledge, Religion: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Edit 2! Will save!
Will Save: 1d20 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 3 = 21

This changes things a bit. Mal would have instead asked torag to steady his nerves, using fervor to cast Remove Fear on himself instead. If he can't do this, you can ignore everything above.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Jeras now sees his opportunity and moves in the flank with Mal. Then he stabs with two daggers.
+3 dagger adamantine - bard: 1d20 + 18 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 18 + 3 = 33
damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 6, 1, 4) = 16

+1 dagger cold iron - bard: 1d20 + 16 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 3 = 28
damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 3) = 18


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

time: 1d100 ⇒ 10
original d100 was a 100, but had a backtrack issue and had to re-post. SO it's about 6 or 7 hours after breaking challenge. It's evening when you have your exhibition bout.

You get one question, Mal, before you flee in Fear, i.e. you are panicked. Since he's first in initiative order, it's too late for saving finale, and he's one full round of movement away--about 60' distant, about 20' up in the air, because he had to gain elevation to go over wall and audiience on his carpet of flying.
Even if you succeed on your save, you're shaken for one round.
Jeras, Daathiel you are both shaken this round, and you may choose other actions for this round accounting for Mal's panic.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

Jeras will take his potion of fly and he will drink it.

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

My question would be the duration of the fear, since panicked is a terrible condition.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Daathiel will do the same as before - fly back and up, and start the Naturalist performance.

Now at least he can use Saving Finale on Flora if she fails her save, and she is probably as much a heavy hitter as Mal is.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Fear Aura (Su)--all may read:
30' radius, acts as Fear spell, duration=HD of critter, i.e. long while. Supernatural ability means no dispel (but it is mind-affecting fear effect for interaction with other spells and abilities). And you need to make continuing saves every round you're within 30' of it and can see it. That being said, fear not, Mal. Read on.

About half the crowd screams in panic at the sight of the creature and many of them flee, while others fall to the ground and cower, even after no longer being able to see the creature. The audience ones on the far side of the arena shrieks with delight.

The Shenzuzhou opens the gaping maw in the middle of its belly and spews forth a cloud of yellowish green poisonous vapors that centers on the party members still in the arena. The creature vanishes from sight, and Mal feels the wave of panic subside as he no longer can see the creature, though he still feels great dread at the thought of seeing it again. You hear the large undead shuffling about somewhere to the East, but none of you can see him at the moment.

Cloudkill--All may read:
poison effect, and provides concealment per fog cloud, i.e. partial concealment within 5', total concealment 10+' The cloud is 20' high, critter is 10' high.
If you are in the cloud at the start of your turn, make a Fortitude Save and roll a d4. The d4 is CON Damage, halved if you succeed at the save. This will continue while you remain in the cloud. The Shenzuzhou is NOT visible unless you are adjacent or outside the cloud. You heard him lumber about, and know he's over there somewhere.

Current init order. BOLD may act
Mal
Jeras
Daathiel,

. Undead critter
Flora

Mal: your Remove Fear will suppress the panic you have from initially seeing the critter. You'll also get a +4 on additional saves if you move to where you can see it again (and are within 30')
Jeras, No will save to start turn, but roll Fortitude save & d4.(unless something happens to the cloud). If you move towards critter, make preemptive will save, and we'll see if it applies.
Daathiel, No will save to start turn, but roll Fortitude save & d4.(unless something happens to the cloud). If you move towards critter, make preemptive will save, and we'll see if it applies.
. Undead critter
Flora No will save to start turn, but roll Fortitude save and d4. If you move towards critter, make preemptive will save, and we'll see if it applies.

ONGOING CONDITIONS:
- If at the start of your turn you're in Cloudkill, Fortitude save and d4 con dmg (maybe halved). You can move through it (though concealment issues), just don't want to finish your turn inside the cloud.
- If you see the creature and are within 30', Will save (whether at start of turn, or in the middle of a move or whatever). The Fear aura is ongoing, and one successful save does NOT mean you're immune thereafter--Mal shouts that info out now that he's not panicked.
- Daathiel's Naturalist +3 Insight bonus ONLY APPLIES if you can see and hear him, so if in cloud, must be adjacent to him.

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

Mal comes to his senses after flying far too far away for comfort. Embarassed, he calls upon Torag to strength his resolve and flies back as quickly as he can.

My word is my bond, I will defend my allies!

He seeks the creature and flies directly for it.

Upon seeing the posionous vapors, Mal calls out Sorry lads, don't know what came over me.... Daathiel, can you get rid of this foul magic before it starts to kill our audience? This arena clearly possesses no Wall of Force as I simply flew away!
Swift: Fervor Remove Fear on myself Move: Fly back to where I started unless I see the beast, I'm flying directly for it. I'll try to position myself such that I can enable Jeras to flank, flying above it (as I tried before i got feared previously. I'll preemptively roll a will save incase it is relevant.

Will: 1d20 + 17 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 17 + 4 = 36

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Con: 1d4 ⇒ 2
FORTITUDE: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Despite sputtering and coughing as the poison fills her lungs, Flora takes out a wand and activates it.

Dispel Magic (caster level 14) targeting the cloud.

Dispel: 1d20 + 14 - 11 ⇒ (12) + 14 - 11 = 15 (= caster level dispeled)

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
That seems borderline for something using spells like cloudkill. I'm going to use my Grave Treader's Inspiration boon to get an additional d6 to the save.
Inspiration: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Depending on where it is, I might take a 5-foot step.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Flora, if you Dispelled the cloud then you would also have had a +3 from Daathiel on that Will save, and his ability to use Saving Finale. Not sure if you would still have used the boon with a 22 on the roll.

Presuming that Flora has dispelled the Cloudkill (she acts before he does), Daathiel can once again see the horror.
Will, Naturalist: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 3 = 24

If Cloudkill is not dispelled:
Fort, Naturalist: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 3 = 26
Con damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Will wait to see the position of the creature and what happens to Jeras before taking the rest of Daathiel's turn.

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

True, if naturalist is active on Flora again, I will use that instead of the boon. Hopefully 22 is sufficient. If not I assume we have ways of getting rerolls.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Flora feels the burn and pain of the noxious cloud as it literally drains her health. She quickly pulls out her Wand and dispels the cloud before it can cause further harm.

Seeing the stalwart Daathiel, as well as the vile Shenzuzhou, she feels a shiver of panic but is just able to resist it.

That's 2 con damage--remember when it comes to your kineticist stuff.
I'm assuming you got that higher caster level dispel wand came off of a chronicle (just checking--no need to produce it)
Party now knows it's DC22 Will save, because Flora hit that number exactly

Unfortunately, while Mal enjoyed a brief reprieve from his panic, when the cloud disappears, the source of his panic is yet again apparent and he flees. Luckily, by the time he finishes fleeing for this round, he no longer sees the creature.
You can fervor swift action cast Remove Fear this round, but it'll be after you use 2 moves to get farther way, because Cloud was dispelled before you acted. So you'll have essentially 3 moves to get back to the center of the arena. Flora simply couldn't have known your situation and known to delay.

Current init order. BOLD may act
. Mal
Jeras owes Will Save, DC 22 or panicked
Daathiel,

. Shenzuzou
Flora, -2 con

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 3 = 31

Jeras now sees his opportunity and flies up. Then he stabs with two daggers. 
+3 dagger adamantine - bard: 1d20 + 18 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 18 + 3 = 40 
damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

+1 dagger cold iron - bard: 1d20 + 16 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 3 = 28 
damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

confirm crit.: 1d20 + 18 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 18 + 3 = 38 
damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Jeras, in the future I can use Jester's Jaunt to get you into a flank.

Daathiel pulls out and uses a wand of Bestow Grace on himself.
Now at 26 charges; +6 to all saves, will help his odds against the Fear effect.

Can he take a 5' step back when flying? I know not up.

He maintains his performance.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

The Shenzuzhou seizes upon the opportunity afforded by Jeras' approach to attack, but its axe whizzes over the rogue's head, leaving him unharmed.

The remaining crowd, sounding more relieved than excited after seeing the poisonous cloud disperse, warms to Jeras bold attack. Both of his attacks penetrate the tough skin of the undead monstrosity, and black ichor drips from its wounds, and the crowd gives a ragged cheer.

The creature remains undaunted and unleashes a series of brutal looking attacks at Jeras with both of its axes. The crowd shrieks in terror on Jeras' behalf as the large battle axes whirl all around him. But whether it's the insight provided by his archivist associate or simply his own speed and years of experience fighting with two weapons, Jeras emerges unscathed. The crowd roars at his bold solo engagement with the undead horror. If the Shenzuzhou had emotions, it would be quite frustrated right about now.

GM attacks:
AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 6
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9

Axe#1: 1d20 ⇒ 8
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
Axe#1: 1d20 ⇒ 1
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
Axe#1: 1d20 ⇒ 10
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
Axe#2: 1d20 ⇒ 9
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8
Axe#2: 1d20 ⇒ 7
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

5' step while flying works on the same vertical level. Can even "5'step" downward angle and move 10' (i.e. drop 5' vertically, moving 10' horizontally). But you cannot 5' step going upward.

Current init order. BOLD may act
Mal
Jeras
Daathiel

. Shenzuzhou, 36 dmg
Flora -2 con

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

I was 3 move actions away and took 2 move actions last round, so I assume I can get back to it this round? I'm writing my post as though I can get to it in a single move action.

Mal's stoic face turns to anger at the shenzuzhou. He flies down at it in a furious rage.

Will: 1d20 + 17 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 4 + 3 = 25

If that fear is suppressed for the duration of remove fear, would I need to save at all. If so, Mal once again turns and runs. Incase it is surpressed, or Daathiel choses to Saving Finale, I'll write what he would do.

Mal calls upon Torag once more to strengthen his blows, quickly clicks his heels together, and kicks at the creatures legs.

Swift: Divine Favor (Fervor), Move: Move up to creature, Free: Activate boots of haste Standard: Fight Defensively, Trip in place of melee attack, the trip attempt does provoke

Trip Attempt, divine favor, insight bonus (which may be gone), fighting from above, haste: 1d20 + 22 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 22 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 48

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

WILL: 1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 3 = 25

Flora fires a blast of vines at the undead.

Put the wand away as a move action. Fire an entangling wood blast at the undead.

Wood Blast: 1d20 + 18 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 18 + 3 + 1 = 38 Damage: 5d6 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 5, 6, 2) + 17 + 1 = 37 damage is magic and bludgeoning.

On a hit, DC 19 Reflex or entangled for 1 minute. Can be ended with a DC 19 Strength or Escape Artist check as a standard action.

She then steps forward.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Sorry Mal, don't think Saving Finale on you is the right play here. I would do it if I were immediately after you in the initiative order.
"Jeras, I'll give you a flank!"
Speaking as a free action when not my turn. Now have to see if Jeras can make his Will save and delay. If Jeras fails I will use Saving Finale on him.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

will: 1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 3 = 32

Jeras waits for Daathiel.

"I hope that he will not kill me when I wait for you!"

delay after Daathiel

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Will, Naturalist, Bestow Grace: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 3 + 6 = 36
Daathiel activates his Ring of Blinking and flies over the creature to flank (he is 10' up). This will provoke an AOO.
He will draw his dagger as a free action during the last part of the move, after the thing takes its AOO - he does not want it to use the AOO to disarm him.
AC is 22, which is pathetic, but Blink should help, and it may also be entangled.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

Now when he is in flank with Daathiel, Jeras starts stabbing again.

+3 dagger adamantine, bard, flank: 1d20 + 18 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 18 + 3 + 2 = 31
damage: 1d4 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 3 = 18
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 2, 4, 4) = 24

+1 dagger cold iron, bard, flank: 1d20 + 16 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 3 + 2 = 29
damage: 1d4 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 3 = 16
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 3, 6, 6) = 25

+3 dagger adamantine, bard, flank: 1d20 + 13 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 3 + 2 = 26
damage: 1d4 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 3 = 15
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 1, 4, 3, 3) = 17

+1 dagger cold iron, bard, flank: 1d20 + 11 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 3 + 2 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 3 = 16
sneak attack: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 2, 4, 6, 2) = 21

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

As an immediate action, which can be done after we know an attack roll is a failure, Daathiel will cast Gallant Inspiration on Jeras. At a +18 he auto-succeeds on the DC 17 Concentration check to cast defensively.

Gallant Inspiration on first miss: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6
This is a competence bonus, which does not stack with a regular bard's Inspire Courage but does stack with Naturalist.

Jeras, don't you also get to apply a Debilitating Injury?

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.
Daathiel wrote:

As an immediate action, which can be done after we know an attack roll is a failure, Daathiel will cast Gallant Inspiration on Jeras. At a +18 he auto-succeeds on the DC 17 Concentration check to cast defensively.

[dice=Gallant Inspiration on first miss]2d4
This is a competence bonus, which does not stack with a regular bard's Inspire Courage but does stack with Naturalist.

Jeras, don't you also get to apply a Debilitating Injury?

Thank you! I keep forgetting about that. I will take:

Bewildered: The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty to AC against attacks made by the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8).


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Flora, though somewhat shaken by the unearthly presence of the beast, unleashes a blast of vines that envelop the Shenzuzhou. Its unearthly howl of rage fills the air as the vines entangle it. The crowd cheers.

Mal races back toward his fellows, hoping they can withstand the undead fiend…and that he can find the courage to face it.

Daathiel swoops in, provoking an attack. The creature's battle axe bears down on Daathiel’s head, and indeed, it appears to cleave his head in two. But it passes harmlessly through him, as his body blinks to the ethereal plane precisely when the axe is about to make contact.

Jeras unleashes a series of blows. Despite being shaken by the very presence of the beast, his first two attacks bite deep. His third attack would seem to be slightly astray, but Daathiel cries out words of inspiration and Jeras finds the strength to bury his adamantine dagger into the creature a second time, stabbing deep into the base of its neck, dropping it like a marionette with its strings cut. The creature does not stir again. The undead horror has been destroyed.

What little crowd is left--that didn't flee in a panic or run when the noxious cloud of poison gas was bearing down on them--gives out a final rousing cheer for Jeras undaunted assault.

The oni judge, Kiang Zhen, offers a curt bow of congratulations, looks down at the sack at his feet with disgust, and walks away.
He clearly seems disappointed. Most of you chalk it up to the brief duration of the bout, but Mal suspects Kiang was hoping the undead horror would've done more damage to you all.

Flora you have 2 damage to your constitution.

Everyone, please note If rolling miss chances at my table, high result is always good for attacker, i.e. you want to roll 51+, you want enemies to roll 50 or less.

Helpful GM reminder: per contract signed:
The commands of the Emissary and his agents are to be obeyed at all times, and the Emissary's word is final. None shall take violent action against the Emissary or his agents.
Daathiel knows that Kuwa Onis are almost always lawful evil creatures, so regardless of its intent, it'll probably follow the rules of the competition above all else. (I'm adding flavor with Kiang's disgust, but don't want the nature of PbP to accidentally trigger PC action without full consideration.)

Mal Last round (round 2) was double-move away in panic, so this was the round Mal Double-moves back. But good news is that there is no Will save required. (and I don’t have to decide if “suppressed”—per Remove Fear--means technically still in effect, and therefore same source could not stack…if anyone knows of a ruling/faq/something on this, feel free to speak up. I’m inclined to say you’re fine regardless, but moot.)

GM stuff:
reflex save: 1d20 ⇒ 2
AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 18
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12
Blink—high always good for attacker: 1d100 ⇒ 6
Flora: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Jeras: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Mal: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29
Daathiel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
1d20 ⇒ 15

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Flora will take out another wand and after spending a few long seconds with it, tap herself with it.

Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 4

She seems to be back to her old self again.

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

A severely embarrassed Mal addresses his comrades after the match I don’t know what came over me, I’ve never fled from a fight before, and even with Torag’s blessing I still scurried away like a scared goblin runt. You have my sincere apologies. Well done to the three of you.

Mal muses to himself apparently there are agents within the tournament that may wish to see us fail, even commanding a cloudkill that would slay the audience itself. I wonder what he’ll try next

It is moot anyway but the fear would have effected me, since the aura doesn’t have a once per 24 hour thing like most of them do

While watching the matches would Mal be able to brew his Mutagen again? If so he has another one already.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

Daathiel smiles, flips his dagger, and puts it away. Utterly useless as a weapon, but worked as a distraction.
"Nicely done, Jeras. Excellent assist, Flora."

"Are you okay, Mal?"


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Your exhibition bout wraps up near the end of the afternoon, and only a few events remain. As the official matches and the many exhibition fights and tests of skill draw to a close, you return to your quarters. Marthysan sits at the table in the dining area of his suite, enjoying a cool glass of wine. Before he manages more than a simple greeting, there is a knock at the door. It's one of the Emissary's servants. He bows deeply and respectfully to all of you.
"The Emissary cordially invites all victors of the thirty-two official matches to a great feast. Fine food and wine await you at the pavilion grounds, along with music and dancing." He adds, almost conspiratorially, "I hear the fireworks display over the cove is most impressive." He gets a faraway look in his eyes for a moment before he shakes it off.
"And of course, the Emissary has provided for private tents with comfortable cots for those who may wish to spend the night at the festivities." The Tien man offers another respectful bow and takes his leave.

Marthysan chuckles. "I guess it's time to make a decision: Are you here to enjoy the fruits of each and every victory you have, or are you here to try and win the tournament? I imagine you'd be better served to get your rest. Tomorrow's bouts will undoubtedly pose a greater challenge." He rises and nods to you before picking up his glass of wine and retiring to his quarters.

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

Mal, still reeling from his poor performance, doesn’t feel up for celebrating and he would be inclined to follow Marthysan’s advice regardless.

Its probably better I practice some katas and get some rest, but by all means, you should enjoy yourselves if you’re so inclined, just remember, every other competitor wishes to see you fail. I’m slightly suspicious of Zhen as well, but as long as he doesn’t break the rules of the tournament, he is protected by the contract we signed.

Mal spends a while in quiet meditation, then does exercises and martial katas. He ends the evening by brewing special draught and goes to sleep.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

after fight

"Great teamwork guys!"

"Don't worry Mal we all have our personal fears!"

Jeras skips festivities and goes to sleep.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

"There could be trouble regardless, of some sort that I can't foresee. I think I will also take Marthysan's advice and join you."

Daathiel spends some time writing down observations about the Shenzuzhou, as well as the fighting techniques of the monks. Then he goes to sleep.

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Flora also declines the invitation. That evening, she taps everyone with her wand of keep watch again, so that sleeping isn't required.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Dawn arrives, bringing with it a monk from the Emissary. He informs you that your official bout today will be in the early afternoon, but that you are welcome to participate in the archery skills test that will begin in a couple hours. With that, he offers a bow and takes his leave. Marthysan wishes you all the best, and heads to the Grand Pavilion for the first bout of the day.

Archery contest? Explore the island? Relax and prepare?

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

"Bow is not my speciality but I will try my luck."

Jeras takes the bow. GM I hope that bow is a shortbow.

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

"I'll try the archery contest."
Can we use spells or magic items? Specifically thinking about my wand of True Strike.

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Flora also decides to check out this contest.


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Oopsie. He offered a bow, as in bend at the waist, not a weapon. These contests are strictly BYO. And you are restricted to the island for the duration of the contest. Unsurprisingly, there are a number of pop-up shops on boats in the harbor, and on archery-contest day, many are selling mundane crossbows, shortbows & longbows. Looks like the only one currently armed with appropriate weapon is Daathiel, with a mundane crossbow.

New flags fly above the Grand Pavilion and the arena is set for the next event. The number of remaining contestants is half the number who began yesterday, but many of those who were eliminated now fill the grandstands, making the crowd seem even more overwhelming. You make discreet inquiries into the nature of the archery contest, and this is what you learn:

For the archery competition, a number of targets will be set up around the arena, and each team is granted a total of 10 arrows to use as they see fit among the three targets designated for their use. (Bolts will be provided for those who prefer crossbow, and you can have any combination thereof, i.e. 4 arrows+6 bolts, or whatever)
- The first target is a mundane bull’s-eye with five concentric colored rings, from the outermost ring being white to black to blue to red to yellow in the center.
- The second target seems to have been magically augmented, as it appears blurry, granting it concealment (20% miss chance) (though it appears to have the same color scheme)
- The final target has been further augmented, as it appears to shift and blur, almost as if under the effects of a displacement spell(50% miss chance). (again same five colors)
Contestants are not permitted to dispel the magical effects on the second and third targets.
For each shot, a contestant must declare which target and make an attack roll, earning a number of points based on the difficulty. An arrow fired that misses for any reason earns 0 points. You may select a single archer to represent your team or divide the 10 shots among the party as you see fit.
Luckily, damage doesn't appear to be a factor, merely accuracy, i.e. no need to buy a composite bow with a strength rating, and indeed, none of the shops seems to carry such a bow. (Could go looking in town if one of you wanted a strength bow, but doesn't seem to be weapon of choice for this party...)

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

Mal will defer to Flora.

Mal could probably do ok, but Flora is probably better

Scarab Sages

M Aasimar Archivist 12 | HP 99/99 | AC 19 T 13 FF 16 CMD 21 F +12 R +16 W +12 ** | Init +7 | Per +16 | Performance 28/32 | Probable Path 0/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Lore Master 2/2| Spells 5/7, 3/7, 2/5, 1/4 |Active: Heroism, Echolocation, Grand Destiny

If Daathiel is allowed to use his wand of True Strike, he is probably the best choice.

That would be +20 to hit (on top of his normal +12) and the Blur/Displacement on the targets wouldn't affect him.

If he can't use the wand, he can still get +2 Heroism, +1 Haste, and either +4 Grand Destiny or +2d4 Gallant Inspiration.

The Concordance

Neutral Good Halfling Kineticist 10 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 123/123 (50 nonlethal) | AC: 34 (18 T, 29 F) | Fortification: 25% | CMD: 22 | F: 18, R: 16, W: 9 | Init: 5 | Perc: 23 | Speed 30, swim 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Burn 5/10 | Internal Buffer 1/1 | Reroll 0/1

Flora would have a +14 attack bonus with a mundane crossbow (+7 BAB, +5 Dex, +1 size, +1 competence)

Daathiel has a +12, it appears Jeras a +16 and Mal +18

Do we know how many points each are worth? How far away are they set up and what size?

Anyone in the group have a way of mitigating miss chances on ranged attacks?

The Exchange

Male LG Aasimar Swashbuckler 5, Monk 2, Warpriest 4, Brawler 1 | HP 97/97| AC 34, T 29, FF 24 | CMD 40 | F +19 R +28 W +18 | Init +13 (+11 without panache) | Perc +26, SM +23 | Speed 30ft, Fly 40ft Carpet of Flying| Reach 5' | Panache 0/1; Fervor 5/6; Blessings 5/5; Stunning Fist 4/5; Haste 10/10; Bane 5/5| Active Conditions: Snake/crane Style, Greater Magic Weapon (CL13), See Invisibility, Mage Armor, heroism, mutagen

It looks like Daathiel is best if wand is allowed, me if not

Grand Lodge

Male CN Elf Rogue 12 | HP 111/111 | AC 26 T 17 FF 20 | CMB +8, CMD 26 | F: +14, R: +21; +4 for traps W: +13; +2 vs. enchantment | Init: +9 | Senses low-light vision; Perc: +23 (+29 to locate traps), SM: +6 | Speed 40ft | / | | Active conditions: None.

I agree with Mal


maps & images for The Ruby Phoenix Tournament |

Nobody said anything about not buffing yourselves, just no trying to manipulate the targets.

101 to 150 of 692 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP GD VIII] PFS Mod: Ruby Phoenix Tournament (levels 10-12) [GM Uktar] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.