[PFS2_Aerondor] 01-01 The Absalom Initiation

Game Master Aerondor

Map


101 to 150 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Arrus Lionus - M Human Ranger 1 - HP (14/19) | AC 18 | F 16, R 19, W 15 | Perception +7(E)

Arrus sends his assistant to do some research before they head out. Diplomacy+3 from hireling.

---

Arrus loads his crossbow as he comments"Rats and zombies, it's' always rats and zombies... Lets do a once around before we head inside."

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

"I feel like a zombie with a dead rat in my mouth right now, but, yes, I agree with you Arrus, let's do a walk around..."

Milady unsheathes her curved blade of crude iron with holes punched into it, and grips her dogslicer.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Milday finds that nobody really wants to talk about the "old haunted house". However Arrus's research student has a bit more luck.

Arrus:

Apparently the house was owned by Devil worshippers who sacrificed innocents to their foul masters.

A quick trip around the outside shows there are back stairs as well as front ones. There is an old overgrown well as well, although from the look of it, getting too close to the edge may be dangerous. Tossing in a pebble makes it sound as if it isn't too deep and there is no sound of water at the bottom, probably another victim of the earthquake.

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +2 | Perc +2 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Hopper looks at the house with interest and confusion.

"Why no one is living here, I stayed in a few places in worse shape than this."

He chuckles at Miladies comment about Zombie and rat and reaches out to bandolier and takes out one potion filed with yellowish fluid. From time to time you could swear to see a tiny lightning in the bottle. But it quickly vanishes

Hopper follows Milady and Arrus with Lizzy sleeping at his shoulder.

My diplomacy is +2 but it is untrained. Hopper holds bottled lightning bomb.

Vigilant Seal

Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

"Oh boy, those neighbors are really scared of this place, I guess. None wanted to talk about it!
Wanna try the well? Maybe it's a way in through the cellars?"

Horizon Hunters

CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
Skills:
AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3

Uncertain about working with a pair of goblins, even if one is if the fairer sex, Pell concedes that the life of a Pathfinder brings with it inherent dangers and new experiences. Still, he asks around about the house before venturng there with the others.
+5 Diplomacy

Vigilant Seal

Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

Milady keeps an eye on the Peerless, wondering if the neighbors will talk to him and not to her...

Radiant Oath

Male, LG, Dwarf (Rock) | HP 22/22 AC: 21, Shield: +2 Hardness: 5, BT: 10, HP: 20/20 | F: +7 R: +3, W: +7 | Perc: +5 (T, Darkvision)
Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 1/1
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Flint too will ask around on his way in Diplomacy +5 (T)

    Hammer out and shield up Exploration tactic is Defense. Flint looks around the property before the party heads in. Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 (T)

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Pell:
    You have heard tales of demons with forks pitchforks and long tails seen through the curtains. This from a great grandmother... although the tale is from her youth.

    Hopper:
    Rumor has it that the house is actually a gateway to hell, and foul creatures are slowly gathering within to launch a surprise attack on Absalom.

    Flint:
    You hear that the house used to belong to an alchemist who died trying one of his own concoctions that was supposed to grant him eternal life!

    Most of you hear a variety of stories about the house.

    Horizon Hunters

    CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
    Skills:
    AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3
    Milady' wrote:

    "Oh boy, those neighbors are really scared of this place, I guess. None wanted to talk about it!

    Wanna try the well? Maybe it's a way in through the cellars?"

    "One just simply needs to know whom to approach." advises Pell. "The kindest of old lady's, undoubtedly quite the catch in her prime, told stories of creatures bearing pitch-forks and pointed tails having been seen within the windows of the dwelling--though they date back to the time when she was a wee lass."

    He draws his blade and secures his shield to his arm.

    "Her descriptions sound like something demonic to me. More unholy than haunted, it would seem. The folly of a mage or a careless servant of House Thrune, perhaps?" he surmises. "Regardless, I suggest that we each be prepared for trouble."

    Cautiously and on alert, he approaches the steps to the home.

    Exploration Mode: Defense

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    "Granny doesn't like Goblins...", grumbles Milady.

    Radiant Oath

    Male, LG, Dwarf (Rock) | HP 22/22 AC: 21, Shield: +2 Hardness: 5, BT: 10, HP: 20/20 | F: +7 R: +3, W: +7 | Perc: +5 (T, Darkvision)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 1/1
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    "So there are all manner of stories about this place. Ah well, let's get in there and see what's up."


    Arrus Lionus - M Human Ranger 1 - HP (14/19) | AC 18 | F 16, R 19, W 15 | Perception +7(E)

    Searching +7

    "Diabolists lived here" comments Arrus, "I'd be on guard for lingering spirits from their heinous ways or infernal traps left behind."

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    "Devils and demons... wonderful!"

    Milady will try to move around carefully, trying to find clues.

    Exploration Mode: Search

    Horizon Hunters

    CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +2 | Perc +2 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

    "I heard some rumors that this is in fact a gateway to hell, and demons are gathering. I think it's the fault of scaring weak minded people religion which caused some delusions among the inhabitants."

    Says Hopper and follows the rest of the team.

    exploration mode investigate occultism +7

    Horizon Hunters

    CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
    Skills:
    AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3
    Milady' wrote:
    "Devils and demons... wonderful!"

    "There's a difference?" asks Pell, unschooled as he is such matters.

    Vigilant Seal

    43870-2001 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 1 | ePerc +7 | tAC 18 | | HP 19/19| eF +6 eR +9 tW +5 | tAcro +6 tAthletics +4 tCraft +3 tDip +3 tScout L/tUndgrn L +3 tNature +5 tStealth +6 tSurvival + 5 Human Ranger 1

    Anjo decides to investigate the outside of the house while the other are asking around town.

    Recall Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

    After his investigation is done, Anjo searches for tracks around the overgrown well.

    Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

    Vigilant Seal

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    As Pell asks if "There's a difference?", Milady answers that: "You can go ask your granny. Maybe she'll give you a cookie too. You'll see if she's a devil or a demon."

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Anjo finds the occasional track. Mostly heading toward the bottom of the stairs and then turning back to the main road. Aside from that, there are some animal tracks, but nothing really of note.

    Pretty much from the outside it looks like the place is abandoned. But who knows what you might find within? Flaming elementals? Or maybe not, they would have burned it down...

    The team slowly approaches the base of the main steps leading up. But no demons, devils or even baby salamanders spring out at you. Place sure looks creepy though. You're very happy to be here during the day rather than at night.

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    "So, you don't want to check the well? See if there's a way in... "

    If not, Milady is ready to carefully go up the stairs, checking them for loose boards or other such traps, and see what's with the door up there, checking it out too.
    +6 Perception


    Arrus Lionus - M Human Ranger 1 - HP (14/19) | AC 18 | F 16, R 19, W 15 | Perception +7(E)

    Arrus moves up with Milady', covering the goblin with his crossbow.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    A couple of rotten boards give mute voice to the decay that this once proud building suffers from. No wonder it is due for demolition! Still, Milday manages to easily note and avoid them. She ends up standing in front of an old, once ornate door. It hangs on a single hinge. A slight breeze lets a waft of something disgusting emerge.

    The other side of the door looks to be some type of entrance or ante chamber. Decaying furniture sits there, and further doors, closed this time, bar the way further inward.

    Horizon Hunters

    CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +2 | Perc +2 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

    Hopper seeing that the steps are safe, follows Milady and Arrus up the stairs.

    "Do you want me to send Lizzy in? She can go through one of the holes."

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady looks to see if Lizzy is a horned-lizard, since this place is said to be for horned creatures now.

    "Let's move into the ante-chamber first... and I am not sure you wish to risk her."

    Milady will push through the ornate door, trying to not knock it off its last hinge.
    Before checking out the closed doors that lead inward.

    Grand Archive

    Male Seer Elf Wizard 1 | HP 13/13 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +3 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +7 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 15 | Fort' +4 ; Ref' +5 ; Will +5 | Active conditions:

    "A place of such age may contain remnants of magic. Allow me to..." Zanderel weaves his hands through the air while speaking arcane words. When he finishes, he says, "I can now detect the presence of magic. Should I sense anything, I will let you know."

    Vigilant Seal

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady waits... waits...
    "Will he not say that I am magic?"

    Vigilant Seal

    43870-2001 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 1 | ePerc +7 | tAC 18 | | HP 19/19| eF +6 eR +9 tW +5 | tAcro +6 tAthletics +4 tCraft +3 tDip +3 tScout L/tUndgrn L +3 tNature +5 tStealth +6 tSurvival + 5 Human Ranger 1

    Anjo has his bow in one hand. He tries to determine the nature of the smell, and once again looks for tracks.

    Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

    Assurance on Survival = 15

    If we are in Exploration mode and Anjo doesn't find anything to Track, then he will got to Scout mode to give party +1 on Init.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Anjo isn't too sure what the smell is, while Zanderel starts to concentrate on magical auras. You enter the antechamber. Aside from some spiders you find nothing of interest. A quick check of the door in shows it is unlocked, but currently closed.

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    With her free hand Milady opens the door--

    Horizon Hunters

    CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
    Skills:
    AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3

    Not to be outdone by a goblin, Pell moves his way quickly to the door. "Pardon, Milady, but I must insist on leading the way--for your protection of course." he says he pushes his way past the goblin, raising his shield and keeping his hand firmly clutched on the grip of his blade. "Besides, I have a more strategic view of the place from up here." he smirks as he glances down at the smaller Pathfinder.

    Vigilant Seal

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady holds the door open for Pell, and starts to curtsey to thank him, but stops the gesture when he humiliates her.

    Horizon Hunters

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    CG Male Goblin (Charhide) Alchemist 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +2 | Perc +2 (Darkvision) | Stealth +5 | 25 ft. | Active Conditions: ---

    in goblin language:

    "Don't worry about this longshank Milady, he is a frustrated relict of the past. Afraid that a 10 year old, 3 ft tall agent can do better than him. Don't let those brutes to get under your skin."

    Says Goblin with his high pitched voice.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Pell and Milady peer in to a decrepit hall...

    The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.


    Arrus Lionus - M Human Ranger 1 - HP (14/19) | AC 18 | F 16, R 19, W 15 | Perception +7(E)

    Arrus nods "Lets be organized and stick together for a pass through the house. Left or right first?"

    Vigilant Seal

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady smiles at Hopper, and some of the in her cheeks recedes.
    The rest is just her natural color.

    Looking at Arrus, she says:
    "Good idea! Toss of a coin?"
    Milady pulls out a copper piece, and flips it in the air.
    "Tails we go right..."
    As the coin lands in her hand, she tries to palm it and slip a prepared coin in its place as she places it on the top of her other hand:
    Thievery, trained: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 + 4 = 20
    "Oh? Heads... I lose. We go left...?"

    Milady will step in and head left.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    The floor creaks ominously, but aside from that and the odd spider web, nothing jumps out at Milady. But did that shadow move? No... just a rotten curtain moving in the breeze.

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady shivers, checks the door--
    +6 Perception
    --looks back to her comrades to see if any wish to do anything before... and, if not, she tries to open the door.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Milady:
    You don't see anything, but you are feeling quite creeped out. And is... is.. is that the smell of Brimstone in the air?

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady steps back from the door, obviously shaken.

    "Well... shall we open it? All ready?"

    She hesitates-- but does try to open it.

    Radiant Oath

    Male, LG, Dwarf (Rock) | HP 22/22 AC: 21, Shield: +2 Hardness: 5, BT: 10, HP: 20/20 | F: +7 R: +3, W: +7 | Perc: +5 (T, Darkvision)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 1/1
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Flint nods. Most of his face is covered by his shield, but Milady can see the top of his helmet bob.

    Grand Archive

    Male Seer Elf Wizard 1 | HP 13/13 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +3 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +7 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 15 | Fort' +4 ; Ref' +5 ; Will +5 | Active conditions:

    In a strikingly melodious version of the Goblin tongue, Zanderel speaks.

    Goblin:
    "I am certain the 'longshanks' in question means well. But if it proves problematic know that I will step in. Our people have been at odds with each other for what must be millenia, so this change is slow for many."

    To the group he says, "I am ready. Please lead the way, brave Pathfinders."

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady blushes this time, and rubs her foot around the ground shyly.
    "Why... thank you!'"

    Horizon Hunters

    CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
    Skills:
    AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3

    Pell seems visibly frustrated that he can't understand the exchange between the goblins and the elf.

    "I wonder what they're talking about." he mutters to himself. Glancing at the three, he begins to feel rather self-conscious. "They aren't discussing my nose? Are they?"

    The vain man pauses for a moment, subconsciously wrinkling his nose in an effort to somehow make it appear more noble, before moving toward the door. He was about to insert himself to open it when the goblin beats it to him. He braces he shield and readies his blade for whatever may appear.

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady steps aside to let Pell take point as he seems to want to.
    She looks up from below into his nostrils, wondering what he was doing with his nose.
    And she sees if she can hide a little bit to the side.
     »I can open the doors for you... lets you have shield and sword in hand. »

    Vigilant Seal

    43870-2001 | Human M (Garundi) Ranger 1 | ePerc +7 | tAC 18 | | HP 19/19| eF +6 eR +9 tW +5 | tAcro +6 tAthletics +4 tCraft +3 tDip +3 tScout L/tUndgrn L +3 tNature +5 tStealth +6 tSurvival + 5 Human Ranger 1

    Anjo moves up to the base of the stairs, once again he looks for any signs of tracks and then goes back to scouting.

    Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

    Horizon Hunters

    CN Human Fighter 1 25 ft. speed | Active Conditions: ---| HP 18/18 | AC 18 (20 w/Raise a Shield) | F +5 R +9 W +5 | Perc +5 | Stealth +3 |
    Skills:
    AcrobaticsT +6, Arcana +0, AthleticsT +6, Craft +0, Deception +2, DiplomacyT +5, Intimidate +2, Lore +0, MedicineT +4, Nature +1, Occult +0, Perform +2, Religion +1, Sailing LoreT +4, SocietyT +3, Survival +4, Thievery +3

    Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

    "What are you looking at?" he asks the goblin glancing up towards him. He raises his shield a little higher, so that her view of his nose is obstructed. "Ready, now." he says, trying to act as if his shield position were now optimal. "Open the door!"

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    Milady nods... and tries to open the doors.

    Grand Archive

    Male Seer Elf Wizard 1 | HP 13/13 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +3 (Low-Light Vision) ; Arcana +7 ; Speed 30 ft. | AC 15 | Fort' +4 ; Ref' +5 ; Will +5 | Active conditions:

    Zanderel keeps up with the group, continuing to scan for magical auras.

    Lantern Lodge

    Sign up sheet Dragon.

    Beyond the door a large, long-cold fireplace stands in the east wall of an expansive parlor, but the furnishings are all rotted. A dank stench of mold lingers in the air. The ceiling overhead has collapsed, leaving the room open to the sky. The floor in the room’s southern end has followed suit, leaving a gaping hole into darkness.

    Anjo:
    There is the odd track up to the stairs, but none apart from your own group have gone through the doors in the last week.

    Vigilant Seal

    Elegant Female Goblin | HP 6/18 | 1 Hero Point | Perc’ +6 (Darkvision) ; Stealth +7 ; Speed 25 ft. | AC 17 ; 19 w. Nimble Dodge | Fort' +3 ; Ref' +9 ; Will +6 | Active conditions:

    "A hole! See, a hole! I am sure that leads down to where the well leads! See, a hole!"
    Milady is obviously a little excited.

    Milady will wait for Zanderel to his magical scanning--
    before slowly moving in, going slow and stealthily, blade in hand, looking around.
    +6 Perception

    She peers towards the hole, and the floor around, to see if it safe to approach without falling.

    101 to 150 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS2_Aerondor] 01-01 The Absalom Initiation All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.