GM Zero/GL's Giantslayer!

Game Master GM_Grandlounge

Map Slides

Houserules and character rules

Loot Sheet


451 to 500 of 2,170 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Before checking any of the urns, she gives them a nudge with the back of her doru.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Do you guys think this was a morgue or something? Wouldn't be surprised if these are filled with ash."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

"If this was a plague house, this is where a lot of people came to die." says Lidia. She steps into the room and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

She points toward the statue. "Hey, look over there. There's a door behind that statue."

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

While Ulretha has zero compunctions about killing someone and taking their stuff, he has a certain superstitious aversion to looting graves. He eyes Ben and Thyste askance as they mess with the urns, though he knows they may be filled with valuables.

Instead, he moves to the statue to examine it and the door behind it when Lidia points it out.

Perception (for traps or other hazards around statue/door): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

If he doesn't see anything dangerous, he'll try to open the door.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Wow, a 1d205? That's a heck of a roll...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7
Thyste Fox-Tailed wrote:
Wow, a 1d205? That's a heck of a roll...

I only got a 70 on that roll. That's less than a third! And now I've fixed it so there's a chance no one else is going to know what we're talking about.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18
Ulretha wrote:
Thyste Fox-Tailed wrote:
Wow, a 1d205? That's a heck of a roll...
I only got a 70 on that roll. That's less than a third! And now I've fixed it so there's a chance no one else is going to know what we're talking about.

Hey, if I roll a 1d3 on my Small Dagger and get 3 vs. Ben rolling 3d6 and getting a 5, I don't do more damage! :P

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||
Ulretha wrote:

While Ulretha has zero compunctions about killing someone and taking their stuff, he has a certain superstitious aversion to looting graves. He eyes Ben and Thyste askance as they mess with the urns, though he knows they may be filled with valuables.

Instead, he moves to the statue to examine it and the door behind it when Lidia points it out.

[dice=Perception (for traps or other hazards around statue/door)]1d20 + 5

If he doesn't see anything dangerous, he'll try to open the door.

Not finding any traps, you push open the secret door. You realize it leads north and to the east; into the locked room.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste tosses a dagger at the door to the locked room after checking for traps.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

"I can probably get this open," she figures.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia's human eyes are starting to become useless as the group goes deeper and deeper into the creepy cellar.

"Does anyone have a torch?" she asks quietly. "I won't be able to see my hand in front of my face if we go in there."

Thyste, I think the secret door is now open. It just happens to be the same room that at the other end led to a locked door, I think. So we don't need to unlock it anymore (if I'm reading this right).

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

"How have your kind spread so far?" Ulretha sneered then headed into the dark room, his eyes more than capable of seeing everything in there.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
Ulretha wrote:
"How have your kind spread so far?" Ulretha sneered then headed into the dark room, his eyes more than capable of seeing everything in there.

This elicits an annoyed sigh from Lidia. "We travel during the day." she answers with a big fake smile on her face.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

"Teamwork. Humans are quite good at working together towards a common mutually beneficial goal. And I don't mean just as a military unit, but also in matters as diverse as farming, building, entertaining, business, and much more. As individuals they may be weak, but they can do some amazing things when they band together for a common cause. And they are very creative too."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia looks away so Ben can't see her roll her eyes.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||
GM Zer0darkfire wrote:

You are correct in that the secret door is not locked, so I think you're opening it.

An old cast-iron furnace and a pile of coal occupy the corners of this cramped chamber. Ash and fallen rubble clutter the area around the furnace where the chimney above has collapsed.

Huh, this got posted to page 1 for me, so I'm reposting it in case its actually messed up.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

As Ulretha and his pack disappear into the shadows of the hidden passage, Lidia pulls back to the central room with the bookcase to cover the rear of the party in case anyone comes up behind. She gets out an arrow and grasps it along with her bow in one hand and moves to stand at the north end of the room. With her other hand she dabs with one finger at her split lip again to make sure the bleeding has stopped. Seeing Salaamati still hanging near the back of the group, Lidia makes another rare effort at being sociable.

"We had a temple of Pharasma back in the village where I was born, in Ustalov. Well... temple--it was more of a shrine. You came into the central room with an altar where they did ceremonies, and there was a birth room off on the left side where the priest delivered babies and a death room off to the right where he prepared bodies for funerals. I don't remember his name... he was old. He smelled like soap. He was really friendly but he scared me a little for some reason... I wish I could remember his name..."

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha looks down at his pack then at Ben when the man starts talking about teamwork. But any smugness he might display disappears as his mind flashes through a half dozen scenes of either being left behind or leaving someone else behind, stealing food or having food stolen and finding one of his valuables missing only to have it appear in the hands of one of his tribesmen a day or two later.

He is careful not to get too close to the collapsed portion of the room but goes to the furnace and opens it up, poking around in the ash with the short sword he "confiscated" from the assassin back in town.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

"I mean, 'torches' also works as an answer," points out Thyste. "Or lanterns, if you wanna get fancy with technology."

She tilts her neck from side to side and produces a light crick sound on both ends. "Crematorium, I'm guessing," she shrugs. "We're inches too close to being adventurers, has anyone noticed? Not sure what I think of that."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

As you check out the room and talk to each other you hear, "Oh thank any deity that took pity on me, LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE, HELP!", coming from inside furnace.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste raises an eyebrow. "Bow ready?" she asks Lidia, then throws open the furnace door if she can.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

Ben starts and jerks upright. Little buddy reacts you yipping and darting about in a mad frenzy.

"Are you kidding me? Someone locked themselves into a furnace? Were you trying to hide from someone?"

The room is pretty crowded so Ben holds back while those closer to the voice give aid. Ben smiles when Thyste tells Lidia to ready her bow, pretty sure that won't be necessary, but figuring it is as much for Lidia's morale as for any useful purpose.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
GM Zer0darkfire wrote:
"Oh thank any deity that took pity on me, LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE, HELP!"

Lidia straightens up. "Did you hear something?" she says to Salaamati. She moves back toward the urn room and looks up the dark passageway, trying to discern anything in the darkness.

Thyste wrote:
"Bow Ready?"

"Are you joking? I can't see anything in there. I'd probably just shoot Ben by mistake."

Little Ben wrote:
"Are you kidding me? Someone locked themselves into a furnace? Were you trying to hide from someone?"

"More likely whoever is using this place as a hideout caught someone snooping around here and locked him in there. They probably are the ones who locked that door too. Good thing they didn't know about that secret door. Maybe now we'll get a few answers."

Still, Lidia stands tense and alert looking into the dark.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

Seeing Lidia blinking like a myopic goldfish, and taking seriously the possibility of getting shot, Ben decides to take pity on her and casts a light spell on one of the urns near by.

"There you go dear. A little light for you. You just have to ask. I can cast in on an object on your person if you would prefer next time."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

When the urn suddenly begins to glow like a lamp, Lidia wheels around and draws her arrow back, ready to shoot. Then she becomes aware that Ben was somehow responsible.

"How did you...?" she begins, then clams up and takes a step closer to the glowing urn and holds out one hand toward it, as if feeling for heat.

"That's a light spell." she says to herself. She cocks her head curiously and watches the magical luminance play across the surface of the urn, as if it were the most interesting thing she's ever seen.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

Ben eyes her curiously. Magic is not so rare as all that in this world. Could she be from a different world? That would be intriguing.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

A glance back at Ben reveals him eying Lidia curiously. She immediately blushes furiously and pointedly looks away from the magical light to refocus on the passage.

"Sorry. Just jumpy I guess." she says lamely, and not too convincingly.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Even I'm curious about that character quirk, can't wait to learn more about it from Lidia in the future.

"I got locked in here! Just let me out please! My name is Othdan and I'm from Trunau!" the male sounding voice says from inside the furnace.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste tried opening the furnace in an earlier post FYI; let me know if that doesn’t work.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Sorry, so many posts to cover that up.

Thyste throws open the furnace revealing a teen-aged boy with blonde hair. "Oh, thank you! I just thought it would be fun to check out the plague house, thought it would make me look cool to my friends, but I got knocked out and put here."


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

"Only knocked out? Strange. Evil minions with a conscious. Go figure. Well, what are you waiting for, get yourself out of there... Oh, you are probably as stiff as a board. Let me give you a hand."

Ben pushes past one of the hyenas, approaches the boy, and reaches out with one of his gargantuan mitts. Little buddy rushes up and gives him a lick, but then starts gagging on the tongue full of ashes basically getting in the way and leaving the boy nowhere to stand.

"Please excuse Little Buddy. He is a bit excitable and has no common sense."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

"Well. That sounds like proof someone is using this place as a hideout, if you ask me." says Lidia. "We should get him out of here. And I think we have enough information to go back to Kurst and the town guard at this point."

She offers the boy her waterskin. Then she turns and speaks quietly to Ben so Othdan can't hear.

"His attackers may indeed have had a conscience, but I doubt it. My guess is that they put him in there and had no intention of ever letting him out. Some people savor cruelty."

Her hand reflexively scritches Little Buddy's head.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Disguise (voice): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Doing a reasonably good Ulretha impression, Thyste whispers, ”Live meat keeps fresh longer.”


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

perception on voice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Ben snorts in amusement. "Good one, 'Ulretha'" The 'Ulretha' has a distinct sarcastic tangy flavor to it.

Little Buddy, of course, revels in the attention, though there is a fair bit of soot on his head at the moment and the scritches get some in his nose and he sneezes.

Ben takes in Lidia's suspicions and nods, but says nothing out lout about the alternate possible motive for sticking him in the dirty place.

"The boy can go back and report what happened to him, but shouldn't we continue looking for these guys? I mean, this really hasn't gotten us much closer to solving the murder and it is, after all, why we are doing all this. I'd like to know more about what is going on here."

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

"So, someone tells us a sob story about getting locked in a furnace and we just take his word for it? And he doesn't even bother giving us a decent story about who did it?" Ulretha asks.

He turns to their prisoner. "Tell us more. Tell us everything. Who put you in there? Where did they go? What were they talking about before they knocked you out?" He demands.

"And don't lie. If I don't like your answers, you're going to go back in and this time it's going to be lit."

Intimidation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia is somehow still shocked. "Ulretha! Take it easy on him! He's just a kid!"

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

"I didn't see who it was because I came here after the sun went down and by the time I woke up, I was in here!" he replies to Ulretha. "The only thing that I know that might be helpful is that there were always two voices here, but I couldn't understand them at all! I don't even know how to describe it, but it was like, deep and rough I guess."


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

Ben tenses up and make ready to intervene if Ulretha makes good on his threat. Like Lidia, Ben is not on board with his threats.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

"I don't like the idea of the boy going back alone. And he can't just sit here and wait for us, not after what he's been through." says Lidia. "I'll take him back to town. The rest of you can finish looking around here. It looks to me like whoever is using this place isn't home right now."

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha glares at his erstwhile companions, his lip drawing back from one corner of his teeth to expose the sharp, yellow points. "Children can lie, too," he growls.

"We can take him upstairs and out of the house where it's safer. I can set Fazingar to guard him until we finish exploring. That way we don't lose the benefit of your bow," he says. He doesn't clarify whether the hyena will be guarding the boy from trouble or making sure he doesn't get away.

Nor does he expound on the closest thing to a compliment Lidia's going to get for the time being.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia stops to consider this. She looks to the boy to see his reaction.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

"I'll run back into town, I mean, we are right next to it, it'll only take a minute or so." the boy says, "If you want, I can go to the Ramblehouse and wait for you."

Map of Trunau, the plague house is H in the bottom right, not far from the town at all.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

"I agree. The kids of this town are quite used to the area and there should be no issue sending him back by himself. If there were then the town would have a much bigger problem on their hands. Chances are we are the one who will need your help, not the boy here."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia thinks about this, then nods, indicating her willingness to stay.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Before she lets Othdan go, she lays a hand on his shoulder to make sure she has his attention. ”Ok, run back to the Ramblehouse and if you see anyone you don’t know, you hide, ok?”. She pulls out her hunting knife and gives it to him. ”Take this though. Just in case.”

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

The boy will take it and head out unless someone stops him.

perception:

DC 15
Spoiler:

You find a sack of 55 pp hidden beneath the pile of coal in the furnace

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

[Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Lidia watches the boy go, and seems fairly oblivious to other things in the room.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Any objection to me taking 10 here?

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Taking 10 is perfectly fine for what you're perceiving


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Ooooo

Thyste’s eyes light up. ”Hold the door open, will you?” she asks Ben. She hops up into the furnace, then pops out again, holding a sack full of jingly coins.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 44/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMD: 20 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Ben grunts and reaches into the soot where the oys thrashing about has revealed a bag. He opens it and gives out a low whistle.

"Platinum pieces, I think. Never saw a platinum piece before, but it it is what I think it is, there's a whole bag full of them here. Wonder if the boy knew he was sitting on a fortune?"

Ben tucks the bag away for safety. When (and if) he sees the greedy stares come his way, he responds by saying "Don't worry. everyone will get their fair share. Right, everyone? Anything we find we share? Or is it finders keepers?" he adds the last as he pats the bag under his vest.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:51/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia shrugs. ”Sure, that seems fair.” she says.

451 to 500 of 2,170 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zer0darkfire's Giantslayer! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.