Mask of the Living God for Gameday (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Map is up
init: 1d20 Edwin
init: 1d20 + 1 arrow
init: 1d20 + 1 the sentinel
init: 1d20 + 2 nevendo
init: 1d20 + 2 Alarien
init: 1d20 + 7 Halzunet


1 to 50 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Dot in here

Dark Archive

female Aasimar
Spoiler:
AC 19/T14/FF15 HP 24 /24 F+3 R+5 W+3 Init +1 Perception+5
Dual Cursed Lunar Oracle 3

.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

In a never ending quest of chasing his past and rebuilding his former glory, the nameless figure continues through from place to another. He has only adopted the title of "Sentinel", having forgotten everything about who he was except for what he had done. The blood of those he has failed long ago empower him constantly, as a reminder for what the cost of power can be. Seeking to either absolve himself of his sins, or give into his lust for power, the Sentinel continues walking a treacherous path between Damnation and Salvation.

Now, wherever he may be this time, he seems to have met fellow agents of the Pathfinder Society. Having been good to him in the past, the Sentinel knows that it is best to follow their lead and cooperate to the best of his ability.

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

A tall man stands proudly in his shiny armor holding his longsword.
"Greetings! My name is Edwin, Edwin Towerfall. I am glad to serve!"

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

The gnome leading his goat, begrudingly loaded with gear, through past the general store gives the paladin an odd sidelong glance. "Well, glad to hear it ..." He has green hair and beard, dressed in the fashion of a gnome who spends most of his time out in the woods, wearing well worn studded leather armor of with contoured camouflage patterns of different shades of brown.

He holds out some dead squirrels, which appear to have been strangled in snares. "Care to help me skin these? I'm Halunzet Methrigum, but you can call me Hal."

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Samurai (sword saint) 2

A willowy elf with blue eyes and a chin-length layered bob of platinum hair approaches the others. Dressed in a short red kimono and leather boots, a paired katana and wakizashi are thrust through the obi holding her kimono closed. A leather lamellar pauldron is the only ready evidence of armor, and a shortbow is slung over her shoulder.

"You're the other Pathfinders they sent for? I'm Alarien Amankiir. I'm from Jinin, if you're wondering where my accent is from," she says with a wry smile. "A star shines upon the hour of our meeting--or, as you Avistani say, good to meet you. Hal, Edwin, and...?"

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

"For simplicity sake, you may call me 'Sentinel'. It is what most will call me." The figure now steps out from the shadows where the light can reflect on him. Dressed in open red robes that have seen better years and black slacks with iron clad boots, he entirely fits the appearance of a fallen noble. Long white hair that is in a mess with a stubble of a beard growing on his face shows he has little concern for his appearances.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Ah, fellow Pathfinders! Well, I just got back into town from the Fangwood, and haven't had a time yet to check in at the Lodge and look into my correspondence. We called together for a meeting, then?" He glances around. "Anybody care for a bit of squirrel?"

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

A tall half-orc approaches, two dots painted above each ear. "I have just spoken with Magdh, or at least received her message. Good news! We are all destined for great adventure this day! She didn't say if we would succeed, of course--she never does! But it will be great... or it won't! Isn't the day beautiful!"

He reaches out to take a pinch of squirrel meat between his fingers, and loudly slurps it into his mouth, enjoying the greasy, gamey meat. "Save me those bones, I can use them tomorrow to get more insight from The Three!"

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Hal nods slightly at the half-orc as it eats the as-yet-unskinned squirrel with delight. "I don't have much use for squirrel bones, though they can at times make good barbs ... So sure, friend ... What was your name again?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

A few days have passed since the events at the Crypt of the
Everflame and life in the town is beginning to return to normal.
The folks are still quite wary of the dark, worried that some
overlooked undead fiend might stalk from the crypt.

Pathfinder receive a letter. Dear Pathfinders and heroes of the crypt of the Everflame. I Cygar need you to meet me at the docs this afternoon.

When you get there. [b]Well, not a minute late. Listen, I have contacted Reginar, a friend of mine who resides in Tamran. There are masked followers of Razmir roaming around, and we believe to have tracked them. I have booked a passage for you on the black mist, don't worry, it is a wonderful ship, not a creepy pirate one, though well prepared to defend itself, and he'll try to get you there before you run into danger. Captain Walren should get you there quickly. You'll meet up with Reginar in Tamran, and let Reginar be your guide from there.

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

"Who is Razmir? Is this some kind of false God? If it is I am ready to go!" asks Edwin.

Dark Archive

female Aasimar
Spoiler:
AC 19/T14/FF15 HP 24 /24 F+3 R+5 W+3 Init +1 Perception+5
Dual Cursed Lunar Oracle 3

Eroil is a willowy woman of striking features, armed with a longspear and accompanied by her faithful companion, a beautiful white tiger.
"How does your friend Reginar looks like? It would be helpful not to be fooled by the wrong person."

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Hal's goat gives the white tiger a wide berth, casually eating grass on the opposite side of the group.

"Is this those thieves with the masks we found in the crypt?"

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"I am The Armenian Man!" The Armenian Man answers Hal proudly, though he worms the meally uncooked squirrel flesh from his mouth and spits it out to the side.

"Sometimes Magdh rewards the eager, sometimes she punishes. This squirrel, reward or punishment? Not good, in either case. Wait for it to be cooked, next time." he admonishes himself.

He appears to show little interest in the specifics of their task, waiting instead to be shown where to go and when.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Well, today just got more interesting.
"Why not? It has been a while since I've last culled a cult."

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Samurai (sword saint) 2

The Jininese samurai nods. "When do we leave? Much of the day is behind us already, so I presume tomorrow morning?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

He responds to you all Razmir believes himself to be a god. Yes, the masked men, the same ones in the crypt, or rather the same cult group. Cloaked in a bearskin and wearing green and brown leathers, Reginar is the stereotypical ranger. The brown-eyed, robust man keeps his longbow handy. Reginar has a generous nature and hearty laugh. He wears his brown hair tied back. He has a scar on his lip from fighting a bear.

religion 19 Razmir or nobility:

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

Know Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Oh RAZMIR! I just remembered who Razmir is!" guys you can read spoiler

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Though not well versed in the sea, Hal sets as best he can to make himself helpful on the ship. His goat, Greenbeard, does not seem thrilled at the experience, particularly being in a confined location with the white tiger.

How long does this boat trip take? We meet Reginar upon our arrival in Tamran, right? Is he meeting us at the docks, or are we meeting him at the Pathfinder Lodge, or what?

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Knowledge (religion) DC 19, obedience: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14

The Armenian Man listens intently as Edwin refreshes him on the cult of Razmir. "Magdh doesn't like false gods; silly to pretend a god where there isn't one."

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
"Hmmm I myself have not heard of this man. Though anyone who seeks the Sun Orchid Elixir can be a threat to anything." Sentinel draws his goblet from his pack and starts pouring himself a glass of wine. "When shall we set sail?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I can't say how long the trip takes before it goes, I'm trying not to spoil the story before it is told, but you are provided food.
We set sail in 10 minutes after all safety inspections are complete, but feel free to board the boat and check it out.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Hal takes a couple of bites and offers some of his food to his goat, trying to soothe her tension.

Silver Crusade

1/2 Orc Medium 2.0, HP:17, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14 F:+4, R:+4, W:+5, Init:+2, Perc:+4

The shades of the past shall guide me as we root out the troubles caused by those foolish Razmirans.

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

Edwin boards the boat.

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Samurai (sword saint) 2

Alarien seems surprised, blinking her eyes twice. We're leaving now? Well, I guess we are going by riverboat rather than horseback....

The elf nods her head once and heads for the docks.

Dark Archive

female Aasimar
Spoiler:
AC 19/T14/FF15 HP 24 /24 F+3 R+5 W+3 Init +1 Perception+5
Dual Cursed Lunar Oracle 3

Eroil and struggler quickly embark and are ready for the big journey.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Sentinel also boards the ship, and sits quietly in a corner to himself. He indulges in the sealord wine he sips from his favorite goblet.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You all board the ship, and it looks nice, it sets sail and then night comes.
Let me know where you are at this point on the ship. On the deck, below deck, inside your quarters, on deck at the back of the ship, etc.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Hal prefers the outdoors, so stays on deck as much as possible, even when sleeping at night. He observes the rest of the crew. I don't know that I expected other Pathfinders to be so ... odd.

During free time, he ties his fishhook to some line from his trapmaking kit and sees if he can maybe catch some fish while they're travelling. When fishing, he does so off the back of the ship.

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

The Armenian Man spends most of his time on the deck, preferring to see the new sights the voyage provides him. He often engages the crew, encouraging them to devote their lives to the capricious order of Magdh's fate. He sleeps in his assigned bunk belowdecks.

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Samurai (sword saint) 2

Alarien spends much of the daylight hours of the trip on-deck, vigilantly observing their surroundings. When night falls, she is just beginning to think about returning to her quarters to sleep. Maybe in a few hours, she thinks, gazing over the rail she's leaning against.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Hal listens to The Armenian Man politely and then asks, "And who is Magdh, again? A goddess? Of what"

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

When night comes Edwin stays on the deck so that he can watch the stars.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Sentinel stays out on the deck, passing out during the day time. At night, he sobers up and realizes he almost emptied out another bottle of Sealord Wine.

Silver Crusade

1/2 Orc Medium 2.0, HP:17, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14 F:+4, R:+4, W:+5, Init:+2, Perc:+4

Nevedno often stays below decks communing with the spirits. Besides, he has 'people' for the bothersome task of seeing to the transportation.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

All on deck may make a perception

perception 20:
You notice a small sailing boat 450 feet away traveling at 45 feet per round, filled with 3 pirate warriors. They want to board your ship and take your stuff. Your are recommended to kill them while not sinking their ship

You are not in init yet, but it is assumed at least one of you pass the perception 20 and point it out to the others, you'd then be in init. If you are below deck, you spend 1 entire turn getting to the deck.
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (7) = 9 Nevedno
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (15) = 16 Sentinel
init: 1d20 ⇒ 17 Edwin
init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Halunzet
init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 Alarien don't know your modifier there
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Armenian
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Eroil
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 pirates.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Perception DC20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
The alcohol is still in the Sentinel's system, and he doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Grand Lodge

Female Elf Samurai (sword saint) 2

Alarien's Initiative is at a +4, as is her Perception.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

The elf continues to gaze placidly at the darkening horizon.

Grand Lodge

| Male LG Medium Human Paladin of Iomedae 3| | HP 31/31 | AC 22, T 11, FF 22 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | F +7 R +3 W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +1 SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Smite Evil 1/1 | Active Conditions: none

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"Guys there is a small sailing boat with 3 pirates! Get ready for attack!"
He takes his shortbow out.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

Sentinel hears Edwin call out for the defense, and he grabs his goblet. "Perfect timing. I've been dying for a drop of blood." A bloody dark red energy begins to build up around his arms.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

This seems like my extra +2 to Perception to act during the surprise round would apply.

Normally, I would wait for them to get closer and try to talk our way out of it ... but given the GM's description, I'm assuming this is an obvious threat that don't seem able to be reasoned with. Are they firing on us?

This is happening at night ... How dark is it? Do they have concealment or anything? Assuming there is some kind of lighting concern ...

Hal catches sight of the threat far off. He pulls his crossbow, having it at the ready. He extends his hand, and four lights spring from his fingertips, flying 100 feet out, hovering in the air in the direction of the other ship. He glances around, looking for any lights on the deck. "Dim any lights. We'll have the advantage long enough to get a couple of shots in before they reach us. Hopefully they'll decide we aren't worth the trouble if they see we're putting up a fight."

Dark Archive

female Aasimar
Spoiler:
AC 19/T14/FF15 HP 24 /24 F+3 R+5 W+3 Init +1 Perception+5
Dual Cursed Lunar Oracle 3

Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Eroil needs the aid from her comrades but once alerted she will quickly prepare to cast divine favor on her comrade.

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

The Armenian Man begins responding to Hal. "Magdh is The Three! She sees past, future and present, all at once! That ship seems to be tailing us; probably nothing. See these dots above my ears? I do that to honor her sight. She knows the future fate of all--perhaps sets it--I don't know! That ship is getting closer; if I were a seaman--which I'm not--I'd say they're preparing to board. All I know is that you can never escape the fate Magdh sets for you. For good or ill! She probably sent these pirates that are about to attack. Do you think we should say something? I don't know if Magdh intends me to die today, but she clearly intends me to fight! Let's go!"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Sentinel, Armenian and Halunzet are up

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I acted already and had a couple of questions above. Drew weapon and cast dancing lights out toward them. My attack w/ range penalty increases to a +0 on the next turn. Going to wait to shoot until at least my next turn when my 360-foot range penalty brings my net attack mod up to a +0. ;)

What aggressive actions are they taking?

Scarab Sages

Male LN Half-Orc Warpriest of Magdh 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMD: 17 (15 Fl) | F: +6, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM +7 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Is there a map?

Sovereign Court

Male LN Ectoplasmist 3 Slayer 1| HP35/35 | AC21 T12 FF20| CMD 17 | Fort 8 Ref 4 Will 7 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +1|

What Armenian Man said.

Grand Lodge

Male CG gnome ranger (trapper) 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 20 ft | Dancing Lights: 1/1, Ghost Sound: 1/1, Prestidigitation: 1/1, Speak with Animals: 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

He said it is 450 feet out, approaching at 45 feet per round. We are on round 1. So they're 90 to 81 squares out this round, and we have about 8 or 9 rounds of action before tactical movement would probably come into play.

1 to 50 of 471 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Mask of the Living God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.