Ebonfist's #4-07 Severing Ties (Inactive)

Game Master EbonFist

Maps & Slides


251 to 298 of 298 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'
Castinus Fulvio wrote:

"This isn't working so well!" grunts Castinus, as he struggles to find a weak point in a stone statue with a flexible rapier...

[Dice=hopefully.. ]1d20+7+1; 1d8+5

[Dice=to confirm...and for a panache pount]1d20+7+1; 1d8+5

Can someone pls move Castinus a 5' step up and right, as he inches round towards a flanking position? I can't access the map.. Ta!

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

escape artist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Castinus finds a relatively soft spot and scores an obviously effective hit. Kal'Ryon is able to get his claws on the thing, thanks to the blessing provided by Hayden, though he still dishes out an impressive amount of damage.

Grandblade and Hayden's attacks do not find their marks but Ichio manages to deftly slip out of his opponent's grasp.

Perhaps because he did so well, or perhaps because she can see him trying to sneak around her, she makes a grab for Castinus.

Grapple: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

And he finds himself grabbed by many hands.

Round 3 the Bold may act.

Pathfinders
Snakeladystatue -46HP

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Grandblade decides to risk an attack to get into a flank.
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Probably taking a hit, Grandblade then swings his blade in flank with Castinus.
@GM I do have a 20% miss chance if it tries to attack me.
Blessed +1 Fire-Forged Greatsword Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
+1 Fire-Forged Greatsword Arcane Strike Damage Roll: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager 3 | HP 34/34(43/43*) | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 17(*15) T 11 FF 16 |Rage*: 11/11, Quibble 1/1| CMB +6 (+2 trip), CMD 16 | F: +6/*+9, R: +2, W: +1/*2 (+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +3, Dipl +7 Darkvision 60'| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Kal continues to flail his claws at the statue, but finds only stone.

Claw #1, Bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14 Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
Claw #2, Bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]

The knight shifts to a better firing position and raises his bow again. He fires at the statue, trying to wedge an arrow into one of its cracks.

Attack (bless): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

its my turn???, i missed what turn is

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

"Ha!" Castinus is fairly pleased with himself, until that is he is grabbed. He persisted with his rapier, trying to destroy the statue before it crushes him...

rapier!: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 91d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]
ichio wrote:
its my turn???, i missed what turn is

Yep, it's all of our turns before it goes.

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
waki attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 9 + (6, 4) = 23


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

The statue crumbles under the combined onslaught of the Pathfinders. Without the sounds of combat filling the chamber, the noise coming out of the adjacent room is massive.

This cavernous stone chamber may have once been an underground amphitheater. Heavy black curtains painted with a seven-pointed rune obscure a complete view, but steep stairs and rows of stone benches descend into a central pit.

Pounding drums and the rhythmic chanting of dozens of voices reverberate throughout this chamber. Almost 2 dozen Lissalan cultists are here, engaged in an apparently, lengthy ritual led by the Lashmistress. The noise of the ritual is deafening. The cultists chant together loudly, pound drums, and scourge themselves with barbed whips. As these cultists are deep in the throes of religious ecstasy, it is obvious they are at best only dimly aware of events occurring outside of the chapel.

As the Pathfinders watch, the Lashmistress unleashes a rainbow of colors that the more arcane among you recognize as a rather powerful, devastating spell.

One priest, a fussy, acne-scarred man, keeps watch over the entrance to the chapel. He immediately approaches them, waving his arms to keep them from advancing further into the chapel.

The peevish man speaks in an exasperated whisper, even though a full shout would be insufficient to rouse the enthralled cultists below, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

Rapier in fiat, surrounded by the rubble of the statue and the rest of the party armed to the teeth, Castinus is at first surprised by the simple whispered question. Brushing off the crumbling remains of a pair of stone fists gripping his shoulders he gathers his wits and whispers back:"Uh, everything is under control. Situation normal. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"

bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Sorry, forgot to update the map. You guys would actually go further in to meet the priest. Feel free to move yourselves to that first landing, if you like.

The priest looks impatiently over his shoulder as Castinus talks, clearly eager to get back to watching the ceremony.

"Yes, yes...all fine but why are you HERE? And who are you?"

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Looking like one of the other cultists, Grandblade starts coughing. This is to cover up his whispering with the message spell to the rest of the team.

"We are Aspis Agents here to deliver the relics."

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]

Hayden pulls out his Aspis badge and shows it to the priest.


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

The priest scowls at the badge for a moment uncomprehendingly. Then, apparently, he realizes what it means.

"Fine, fine. Give them to me. I'll give them to the Lashmistress when the ritual is over. I assume you can find your way out since you found your way in," he says, perfunctorily.

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager 3 | HP 34/34(43/43*) | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 17(*15) T 11 FF 16 |Rage*: 11/11, Quibble 1/1| CMB +6 (+2 trip), CMD 16 | F: +6/*+9, R: +2, W: +1/*2 (+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +3, Dipl +7 Darkvision 60'| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Kal smiles at the man, eyes flittering past him to the ceremony going on beyond.

What is this crazy religion...

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

Solemnly, carefully and with reverence, Castinus pulls from his pack the three holy artefacts the party recovered from the shrines of Callistra, Besmara and Cayden: the lantern, the vial, and the dagger. He places each into the arms of the impatient lackey, steps back and bows in thanks: "Please ensure the Lashmistress knows that these gifts signify the respect the Corsortium has for her, and the value they place on your organisation."

The items handed over are regular non magical kit from Castinus' own inventory

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

we have a lot of rooms unexplored


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

"Yes, thank you, I'll let her know. If that's all?" He doesn't wait for Castinus to answer before taking the three items and turning back toward the ceremony.

Kal'Ryon will see that the ceremony involves a great deal of pain and bloodshed, all of which seems to be suffered voluntarily, even eagerly. After the first few blows each time the subject apparently enters a state of ecstasy.

There are, indeed many more places to explore. Let me know where you want to go, red, blue or green.

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Now that we have made good terms, lets mess up the everything. First with red! Grandblade begins to head his way towards the red chamber.


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

What was once a secret door in this room is partially jammed and so is quite obvious; Grandblade pulls it open with minimal effort. This door leads to a short, narrow hallway with metal stairs. At the top of the stairs is a trapdoor that is stuck.

DC22 Strength Check:
You manage to burst through the door and what was blocking it and find yourself poking your head out of the street. Apparently, the road here was repaired and recobbled at some point, making the secret passage unusable. Now that it is exposed, the cult will have a hard time hiding it, and thus their secret hideout.

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
If I could get two aids we can pop this open.

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

Castinus aids: useless!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]

Hayden slides beside Grandblade to try and kick at the trapdoor.

Strength, aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

strength aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

I'm going to go ahead and bot Kal'Ryon helping to keep us moving.

Kal'Ryon Aid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

It takes the whole group to do it, but the Pathfinders manage to burst through the door and what was blocking it and find themselves poking their heads out of the street. Apparently, the road here was repaired and recobbled at some point, making the secret passage unusable. Now that it is exposed, the cult will have a hard time hiding it, and thus their secret hideout.

That's the spoiler, so you guys don't need to read it. Where to next?

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Booyah, 1 sabotage for us!

Grandblade waves for his allies to follow in tow as they move to the blue area.


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

This room contains several mats and low beds. The walls of this room are deeply carved with jagged runic symbols. A small table sports a large brick of burning incense, but the incense’s heavy scent does not quite disguise an underlying sharp smell.

DC15 Knowledge(Nature) or DC18 Knowledge(Engineering) check:
The sharp smell in this room is deadly carbauxine gas, leaking through miniscule cracks in the eastern wall that have been expanded by the deep runes carved into the surface.

DC18 Knowledge(Local) or Knowledge(Dungeoneering) check:
You are very close to the Riddleport Gas Forge, which harvests and processes deadly carbauxine gas found beneath the surface of the city.

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"Careful friends, this room has the sharp smell of a deadly carbauxine gas. It appears to be leaking through the cracks in the eastern wall. Those runes carved in the surface are the source of the cracks. Perhaps we could break the cracks and let the gas flow in deeper into here? That would certainly damage relationships."

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

local check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Widening the cracks to flood the whole facility with the gas will take a DC 20 Knowledge (dungeoneering) check or DC 22 Strength check, or another creative solution.

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

" Let me try to make a whole"
dungeon check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]

Hayden wrinkles his nose at the smell. "Perhaps some of those torture implements can be used to pry open the cracks." He covers his nose and mouth for as little help as that will do. "We want to drive them out not kill them though. Do you think they'll have time to leave and will they even know it's dangerous?"

Hayden travels back to the torture room to look for anything strong like an iron prybar.


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

As Hayden returns with the best thing he could find (we won't discuss what it looks like or what it's for) Ichio is finishing up the final touches on turning the runes into holes.

The unpleasant smell increases immediately but Grandblade and Ichio both estimate it will take an hour or so for the gas to fill the whole place and the smell is strong enough it will drive the cultists out even if they're still in the middle of their strange ritual.

And last but not least...

This wide room contains several bunk beds and chests, each embossed with a different rune. A heavy iron pipe runs the length of the south wall of this room at about four feet from the ground, disappearing into the eastern and western walls. A pungent smell issues from an alcove to the east.

The pipe’s terminus is in the eastern alcove in this room, which appears to be a washroom. The washroom contains a table with four ceramic basins. The iron pipe juts into this washroom, capped with a spigot positioned over a large barrel. The spigot dribbles foul water into the barrel, which is ringed with dried flowers in an attempt to mask the smell. Near the barrel hangs a wand underneath a note that reads, “Conserve charges! Use on full basins only!”

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Spellcraft on the Wand: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Whether or not Grandblade can ID it, he plans on taking it anyways.


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Grandblade identifies the wand as purify food and drink.

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager 3 | HP 34/34(43/43*) | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 17(*15) T 11 FF 16 |Rage*: 11/11, Quibble 1/1| CMB +6 (+2 trip), CMD 16 | F: +6/*+9, R: +2, W: +1/*2 (+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +3, Dipl +7 Darkvision 60'| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Following the others around, Kal's smiles grows with each opportunity.

"This is the most fun I have had as a pathfinder!", he says in his slow and charismatic speech. "And each contributing to the chaos in their own way. It is a proud moment!"- as he continues to laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Coming to the wand, he listens to Grandblade's description of it.

"This seems like the perfect thing to take with us, when we leave. Perhaps someone should 'lose' their aspis badge here... you know, just in case."

"For the record, I still want to burn things on the way out..."

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

"I prepared a Fireball I haven't used yet..." Grandblade offers.

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]

Hayden hands the wand to Kal'ryon. Then he turns on the spigot. "Ok, watch out..." He then proceeds to tip the foul barrel over, flooding the washroom in nasty water. With the spigot now pouring water into the room, he tosses his Aspis badge into the mostly empty barrel.

"Maybe you can burn those dolls we found earlier. Though, I hope that gas isn't flammable..."

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

Castinus surveys the scene with a satisfied nod. "Good work everyone - I think our job here is done. Let's high-tail it back to the docks, and be away back to Absallom before the Consortium realise the blow has struck!" On the way out he removes and empties a small coin pouch leaving on a few coppers, inserts the forged incriminating note he prepared back at the lodge into the pouch, then rips the drawstring as if it had been ripped from an assailant by force. As the group exit the safe house complex, Castinus inserts the ripped pouch and its contents into the clenched fist of the dead S&M kyton. "There - the final touch! Let's go!"

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager 3 | HP 34/34(43/43*) | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 17(*15) T 11 FF 16 |Rage*: 11/11, Quibble 1/1| CMB +6 (+2 trip), CMD 16 | F: +6/*+9, R: +2, W: +1/*2 (+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +3, Dipl +7 Darkvision 60'| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

as they go to leave, Kal sidles up to Sir Hayden and places his hand on the half-elf's shoulder. "I am proud of you! That was some class A sabotage there. I am starting to think you might have the knack for this after all!"

As they pass the dolls and boxes in the main entry, Kal waits for the party to pass. "This is where I was thinking the fire might be most... impactful. If you don't mind, I would like to watch that last bit of our fireworks."

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

"Very well. Stand clear, everyone." Grandblade, while still in disguise, calls upon his arcane knowledge and concentrates deeply on the destructive powers of fire...
Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 5, 2) = 19

The dolls and boxes burst into a huge flame, and begin burning intensely. The heat starts igniting anything else that was not burning."And now, we run."

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager 3 | HP 34/34(43/43*) | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 17(*15) T 11 FF 16 |Rage*: 11/11, Quibble 1/1| CMB +6 (+2 trip), CMD 16 | F: +6/*+9, R: +2, W: +1/*2 (+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +3, Dipl +7 Darkvision 60'| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

BOOM


From Under Ice Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Hayden opens the spigot and disgusting water starts to flood the room, though the Lissalans will be able to turn it off easily enough.

Castinus leaves a final clue as to the culprits for all this mayhem as Kal'Ryon and Grandblade perform one last act of sabotage. They pile up the dolls and boxes and tables and benches and some of the tapestries and curtains hanging around the hideout.

Grandblade provides the "spark" in the form of a massive fireball and the underground bonfire starts in earnest.

Almost an hour later, the Pathfinders are boarding the ship that will take them back to Magnimar when an explosion shatters the relative calm of the night.

Looking across the city, there can be little doubt that the smoke and flames are coming from where the Pathfinders so recently did their work.

The Concordance

Male LN Aphorite Sword Binder Wizard 5 Fighter 1| HP39/45 | AC18 T10 FF18| CMD 16 | Fort 5 Ref 1 Will 6 | Speed 40ft | Initiative +2|
Prepared Spells:
1st- Line in the Sand*2, Long Arm,, Protection from Evil | 2nd - Bull's Strength, Scorching Ray. | 3rd - Fireball

Grandblade's disguise fades away, and he opens a bottle of Sealord Wine. "Let us celebrate the lovely view."

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 2 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 22/22 | F0 / R6 / W(1) | Init: +6 | Perception: +9 | Lowlight vision 60'

Castinus will not be relaxing until he returns to Absallom's docks and home territory - despite the apparent success of the mission he is all too aware that the team has tweaked the noses of the Aspis Consortium in the most blatant of ways, plus a sado-masochistic torture cult, plus three religions one of whom is exclusively worshipped by sea-pirates!

Regardless, he is pleased with how the team fulfilled their assignment. He does not know what challenges lie ahead, but with some or all of Sir Heyden, Kal, Blade and Ichio by his side, he feels confident the fickle goddess of fortune will favour them.

Sovereign Court

Half Elf Divine Hunter Paladin 2 / Life Oracle 1 [HP 30/30 | AC 19/16/13 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 vs. enchantment, +2 vs. death effects) | Init +3 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +4]
Kal'ryon wrote:
as they go to leave, Kal sidles up to Sir Hayden and places his hand on the half-elf's shoulder. "I am proud of you! That was some class A sabotage there. I am starting to think you might have the knack for this after all!"

The knight smiles grimly. "I hope not, though I take the complement as intended. Still, both the Cult and the Aspis deserve what is coming. The Dawnflower grants mercy, but also swift justice. If this drives our enemies at each other's throats, then we have hope to survive. I'm just happy to have done my part and kept you all alive."

Scarab Sages

varon tengu| HP: 33/33 | AC: 20 (15 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +9, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 slayer 1/uc rogue 3 initiative +5 bmc 4 dmc +18 ts fort +5 ref +9 will +1 pg33 ac 20 flat 15 touch 15

Once the work with the wine glass offered by Granblade is finished, he relaxes I think we have done a good job those cultists will find the tests that we have sown and the War that was unleashed between them and the Aspid will leave the Society more free. It has been a pleasure working with you, I hope that society will bring us back together soon.

251 to 298 of 298 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ebonfist's #4-07 Severing Ties Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.