[SFS]Vamp By Day's PbP 1-25, The Code Beacon Dilema

Game Master VampByDay

A chance to recover an set of spacefarers presents not only an opportunity for archaeology, but also a way to make inroads with the church of Triune.

Repeatable scenario
Kinda-sorta starship tag.

Slides


251 to 300 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson takes some damage, and stops moving just after having cleared the door.
Then he fires at the bear, the bullet splintering against the door and not doing much damage...
vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 5 + 1 = 26
P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Scarab Sages

The bear-man is looking real bad

Initiative
Zoombo
Bear-Man -44 HP
Hudson
Freen
Vaimo

???
Navar

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

The golden girl, having recovered somewhat from the grenade at last, surges forward at the sound of Hudsdon getting more punishment.

"I know space marines are tough Hudson, but no need to get dented unnecessarily."

Double move

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I double moved


The woman by the door starts shouting at Hudson
"Your blasphemy will invite total and divine doom upon your very soul!"
Quick dispiriting Taunt: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Hudson is Shaken until the start of the enemy captain's next round.
Shooting Hudson vs. EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
If hit: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7fire damage

Initiative
Zoombo

Bear-Man -44 HP
Hudson -Shaken
Freen
Vaimo
???
Navar

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Well, two can play that game, ma'am, Jaqweh thinks as he hears the unknown woman try to get into Hudson's head. He moves up behind Vaimo and peers around the corner, directing his comments at the bear man.

"You do know that you can't win this fight, right? She's using you for fodder, and clearly doesn't care about how injured you are. Stand down, or be put down."

Diplomacy to Intimidate Da' Bear: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 12 + (2) = 26

Using a class feature of the Steward's Officer archetype: "You can use your Diplomacy skill for Intimidate checks to demoralize a target.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson is quite shaken that anyone could believe in such things as blasphemy.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom skitters forward and then fires on the bear again.

"Stop shooting my friends!"

Static Arc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
E nonlethal: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Zoombo's attack knocks the bear-man unconcious.
??? Inititive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Then, a woman comes running out of the other room opposite you.
Swift action, open door, move action move.
"Awwwww, you didn't die to my trap! It would have been a glorious offering to the new god of machines!" She seems to be pouting.

Shoot Zoombo vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage if hit: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 electricity

Initiative
Zoombo
**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Gearhead
Hudson -Shaken
Freen
Vaimo

Enemy Captain
Navar

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

"Don't Worry Zoombo, it's only a flesh wound." calls out Kultanien.

The android points to the woman at the door "Get her!"

Then fires off a question of her own "Why not try to convert us, rather than kill?" she shakes her head.

Zoombo gets his SP back, get'em active on woman.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

"Yowch! That one singed me a bit!" Zoom grimmaces slightly, but a determined smile returns to his face after Kultaninen's encouragement.

Zoom gets 15 SP back, right? He was down 20 because the bear shot him earlier, too.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson, still shaking, fires twice through Zoombo who is in his line of sight, aiming at Gearhead.
1st vs. KAC w. Shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 - 2 = 7 (reduce cover penalty by 2)
2nd vs. KAC w. Shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 - 2 = 15 (reduce cover penalty by 2)
1st P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
2nd P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Oh, geez!" Freen says as he moves past his allies, awkwardly carrying the strange rifle. Double move

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

Yep, 15SP back

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

"Sorry I got in the way a little bit, Hudson! I just really wanted that bear to stop shooting us and I got a little out of position. Hopefully I'm short enough that you don't miss because of me!"


Hudson misses twice, perhaps from the comments about his immortal soul being in peril. The captain continues throwing out taunts as she shoots Zoombo (who is now the most opportune target[/ooc]
"You missed your one chance to be on the winning side, now you will die your soul consigned to endlessly wander the drift like all of Triune's Lackies!"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Hudson seems phased at first until he realizes that he, in fact, is not a lacky of Triune, and thus should be fine. (Fails DC 21 intimidate check)
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 vs. EAC
Damage if hit: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 f

Initiative
Zoombo

**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Gearhead
Hudson -Shaken
Freen
Vaimo
Enemy Captain
Navar

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

"Oh, Triune... not tryout!"
Hudson shrugs it off...

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh moves into the room, stepping carefully past Hudson with a nod. He takes a good look at the person at the other end of the room before addressing her.

Culture to Identify 'Gearhead': 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Another archetype ability: You can use your Culture skill for Life Science checks to identify humanoids and monstrous humanoids.

"Is your god or your Captain going to abandon you the way they've abandoned your large friend and crewmate back there?"

Diplomacy to Intimidate, Expertise: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 12 + (4) = 31

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom really does not like how he keeps getting shot.

"This is all some big misunderstanding. We're here to help! Please calm down so we can do that!"

Zoom studies the captain, who just shot him, carefully, trying to figure out how best to help.

Trick attack full action

Sense motive trick attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30
Static arc pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage plus trick: 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (7) = 13

Damage would have been non-lethal, but rolled a 1.


Gearhead appears to be a normal daimiya lashunta. She’s obviously rattled by Navar’s words.

”I-I-I would gladly g-give my life for the true god!”
Magic Missile Navar: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 2) + 3 = 8

Initiative
Zoombo
**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Gearhead -Shaken
Hudson
Freen
Vaimo

Enemy Captain
Navar

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson starts jogging and jumps over the big chasm-crack in the floor of the vessel, before turning and moving towards the corner--
Athletics Jump: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Can cross 16 feet, so okay for this (?)

--as he passes by Gearhead he shoots once at her--
2nd vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 5 + 1 = 19 Using Shot on the Run
(Full action to move up to your speed & make a single ranged attack at any point during your movement)

P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14

--before taking cover behind the corner.

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

"We've got this Navar, don't worry about those cheep magic tricks."

Inspiring boost on Navar

"Now, the rest of you, stop her doing that again!"

Get'em on the magic thrower

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Freen closes his eyes and fires two bursts at the one he was told to get.

"Did I get them?"


”Triune isn’t even a god! It is an abomination of three separate entities cobbled together. And the true god of machines will scour him from reality and all who idle by his side!”Shouts the captain, pointing at Hudson
Intimidate : 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33
Hudson is once again shaken at the thought of his immortal soul being in danger.

Attack Zoombo vs EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage if hit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 fire damage

Initiative
Zoombo

**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Gearhead -Shaken -19 HP
Hudson -Shaken
Freen
Vaimo
Enemy Captain
Navar

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom gets hit again and it's clear the blasts are starting to hurt. He grimaces in pain before moving slightly, looking for an opening, and returning fire on the captain.

Full action trick attack

Sense motive trick attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30
Static arc pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Electric nonlethal damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (4) = 10

"Gotcha!" he pants.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson starts to shiver: "I have a soul? Does that mean I should be paid more?"
He moves backwards and then steps out to shoot at Gearhead, before stepping back in to his cover.
Shot on the Run (do a Move and Shoot when you want during that Move)

vs. KAC w. Shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 5 + 1 - 2 = 17
P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

"Thanks, Captain," Jaqweh responds to Vaimo's inspiring words.

"See, that's how a Captain takes care of her crew. Not by sacrificing them and hiding in another room."

Diplomacy to Intimidate, Expertise, vs. Enemy Captain: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 12 + (5) = 35


Gearhead looks around, I sure who to attack, but Hudson seems to be the biggest threat.
Magic Missile vs Hudson: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 2) + 3 = 8

Hudson took his turn out of order, so his action happens after gearhead

Initiative
Zoombo
**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Gearhead -31 HP
Hudson -Shaken
[b]Freen
Vaimo

Enemy Captain -10 HP, Shaken
Navar

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson is hit by the missiles, and then fires...
So my previous action goes now, correct?

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

"She can't keep this up. Finish her." says a frustrated Kultanien.

The golden girl then tries to get into the bridge through the second door.Get'em on the captain.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Freen again fires two shots at the gearhead.


With the two shots, Gearhead Goes down. The captain directs her attention to Freen: "And you! You timid little thing! Why do you persist in fighting against your betters! Triune is a false god, let me show you a true one!"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25Freen is shaken
Attacks Freen vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage if hit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Initiative
Zoombo

**UNCONCIOUS**Bear-Man**Unconcious**
Hudson
Freen
Vaimo

Enemy Captain -10 HP
Navar

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson leans around the corner and double taps the enemy leader.

1st vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 = 19 (reduce cover penalty by 2)
1st P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7
2nd vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 5 + 1 - 3 = 12 (reduce cover penalty by 2)
2nd P: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

"She is out of cohorts, time to finish this Starfinders!" calls out Kultanien.

Get'em kept up on captain

She then follows her own advice, squeezing off a shot.

attack vs EAC, get'em: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
fire damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

"Your allies are dropping like mai-flies. How long do you really think you can keep this up?"

Diplo to Intimidate, Expertise, vs Enemy Cap'n: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 12 + (5) = 21

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Oh!...." Freen exclaiims as he half-heartedly pulls the trigger while aiming at the captain.

1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 = 24
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom tries another trick attack.

Sense Motive trick: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Non-lethal electric + Trick Attack: 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (8) = 14


Wow, Sorry about that, didn’t realize that all of you had gone
The combination of gunfire and weapons fire finally does the fanatic captain in.

The area that the fight spilled into appears to be an area that was once cargo space, engineering, and a bathroom, but the damage to the ship has made the place one big jumbled mess.

You have ousted the combats, but to get the most out of the scenario you need to do some poking around the ship.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson looks around: "Hostiles all down?
Friendlies: anybody wounded?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom exhales with relief, still panting a little bit. "Whoa, that was close! They started getting to me there. Mind if I use one, or maybe two, of your serums, Hudson?"

If Zoom's hit on the captain was the "killing" blow, she should just be knocked out if we want to question her.


I believe Vaimo’s shot killed her, by Initiative order

Wayfinders

Envoy-5: EAC 15; KAC 15; Perc +8; SM +6(+1d6+1) (KEEN OBSERVER); Init +2; Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +4; Res 7/7; Stam 34/40; HP 34/34; Envoy

Kultanien approaches the captain to see if she can be saved.
"Be nice to know what she was rabbiting on about.." she says as the golden girl checks out the adversary, removing any equipment from nearby.

"And we still need to find out why we were sent here"

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


The captain is dead. She has on her:
basic lashunta tempweave, cylindrical lens pistolAR with 1 battery (20 charges), sledgeAR, frag grenades II (2), credstick (73 credits)

She also has a strange symbol

Mysticism(religion) check DC20:
You recognize this as the unholy symbol of demon lord Shivaska, a demon lord whose cultists have been known to try and disrupt the works of Triune so that their demon lord can steal Triune’s the portfolio and ascend to of god of machines.

While Vaimo rummages through some crates in the back, she finds: imperial conquest strategy game (the game they were playing in the vision), a keytar fit for a small sized creature (written on it in common is ‘Property of the capitan-DO NOT TOUCH)(+4 to perform-musician checks, counts as a profession toolkit for musicians) and a minor muon crystal

Higher perceptions might reveal more. In addition there is the room where the bear started that you didn’t explore, the room Gearhead came out of, and the bridge

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson looks around the room--
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
--being pretty good at scrounging things.

He will also go check the bear out: "Someone put some manacles or restraints on Teddy, here?"
And, when people are ready, he will go along with exploring the rest of the ship.

room where bear started
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

room Gearhead came out
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

bridge
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


In the the large, open section, Hudson finds a datapad that says ‘property of Red.’ The last entry reads: “This is the final log of the crew of the amber Reconoiter I fear. The other three succumbed to disease. Judging from the progression of the disease in the others, I am reaching the final stages myself.”

Computers DC 18 to hack the datapad:
You find an some information that there is ‘something of value’ stashed in a hidden compartment under the captain’s chair. It seems to have something to do with Triune.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

Hudson shows the datapad.
"Old thing here... probably useless."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Human Tempered Pilgrim Operative 4| SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 19 | Fort +1; Ref +8; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Freen skims over the symbol without any revelation. But when the data pad is found, he quietly asks for it and begins fiddling...

"There's something in a hidden compartment under the captain's chair."

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

"A bottle of liquor? Might've aged well..."

Wayfinders

Male LN Damaya Lashunta Envoy (Steward Officer) 4 SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 6/6 |Active conditions: None Speed 30 ft | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +4

Jaqweh gently picks up the keytar and checks out the tuning before fingering out the notes of a traditional lashunta ballad. “Nice. A high quality instrument. I presume no one minds if I take this with me. “

Profession Musician: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 4 = 18

Satisfied with how it sounds, he carefully puts it in his pack to avoid damaging it or the archaic wirebow already there. While rearranging items he finds the binders he had forgotten were there, and when he's finished repacking he uses them on Mr Bear. Doing so reminds him to check out the room where they found the bear to begin with.

Perception : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

I swore I had binders. He's a cop, after all. They're not on his profile, but I checked his inventory on Hero Lab, and I had indeed bought them previously.

Acquisitives

early 20's, Male Human Merc' | SP 0/32 ; HP 28/32 ; RP 6/7 | (+4 Mobility) EAC 20 ; KAC 20 | (+2 vs. spells & SLAs) Fort. +5 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Perception +7 ; SM +1| Active condition(s):
OOC:
LN lvl 4 Soldier (vaguely worships Abadar)

"Please take it, cap'n. And you're into music too! Real high society stuff. Cool."

251 to 300 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS]Vamp By Day's PbP 1-25, The Code Beacon Dilema All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.