Thron's Altered Kingmaker

Game Master Thron

Roll20 Map

Loot List


651 to 700 of 1,265 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

He looks her over and then turns to Orri and says ”Again. Don’t stop until she hasn’t a blemish or bruise on her.”


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Before he goes to heal her again he notes to the man "Should I not heal the others as well? That way we can perform whatever task you might have in mind for us, to prove our capabilities and show you we can be useful to this group."


The Stag Lord brings a sharp backhand across Orri’s face, causing him to twist and stumble to a knee! ”Do not question me! Now do as you are told!” he roars.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26
Nonlethal Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Orri stands back up, defiantly, to show the man he isn't weak but then nods, knowing any further defiance will likely just make matters worse.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


The Stag Lord steps over and unhooks Isabella’s bindings from the hook. He pulls her arms down roughly and drags her forward a bit as he turns to lead her away.

”Sir!” Akiros calls out, pausing the Stag Lord. ”He makes a good point. Several of them are badly injured. If they could be of use to you, wouldn’t it be best to heal them before any disease can set in?”

The Stag Lord looks at Akiros and studies him a moment before asking ”And what have you learned of them, Ismort? Anything in their packs tell us anything?”

Akiros shakes his head. ”No Sir. Nothing,” he replies.

The Stag Lord leers at him for several more seconds before saying ”Very well, see it done, Akiros.” He then pulls the rope and drags Isabella out of sight and into the building.

The men all begin to disperse as Akiros looks to Orri and says ”Go ahead. Heal them.”


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Orri gives the man a questioning look, something wasn't adding up. Akiros knew why they were here, he found the papers, but didn't reveal it to their leader, which Orri could only assume was the Stag Lord, maybe they had an ally in their captivity. Trying to suss out the situation more he speaks to the man when all the other bandits were out of ear shot. "Why didn't you reveal those documents to your boss?"

He moves over to Sophiel, and provides her his last healing as he waits for a response.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


As you heal Sophiel, he steps in close and simply asks ”Just answer the question, truthfully. Is what I read in those papers true?”


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

When the hostage takers talk about healing her up and taking her, Isabella defiantly stands tall and sets her jaw. "I am not afraid of you." she declares defiantly. "There is nothing you can do to me that will change that." she finishes.

When Orri tell her to keep her cool nods and adds "I will be fine. If don't make it back, please lie to our family and tell them that I fought well and died trying to save everyone this day."

Once the healing is done and she's unhooked, she will accompany them silently without any resistance.


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Sophie says quietly, ”Because he doesn’t like the Stag Lord, either.” She wiggles in her binding. ”That’s why you asked about my intentions, earlier,” Sophie comments, her demeanor changing back to normal, and no longer looking like a bandit, looking at Akiros. ”I’m guessing that the Stag Lord didn’t start out as a cruel madman, did he? You joined up to finally tame this lawless land but found out that not everyone should have power.” She smiles kindly at Akiros.


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

She pauses then adds, ”or maybe, you didn’t want to help, and just we’re in it for the money, but you’ve come to realize that strength is not commensurate with wisdom. The Stag Lord is strong but unstable, and you only see a bad end for yourself.” She nods, ”The results are the same, aren’t they?” She cocks her pretty head at him, a strand of hair falling out of place.

Take Bluff 10 to pass along a secret message for 17.

simple message:

If you are against him, we are allies.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Chrysa nods to the Chief

In Draconic "That is a good plan, Chief. I'll translate..." then things start happening quickly, she keeps her mouth shut when the stag lord talks to her.

"The Harpy was hell, a twisted soul that wanted nothing more than to break all around her, so she had to be put down... is the stag lord the same?"


Akiros studies you all, before asking quietly ”Do any of you have anymore ways to heal one another?”


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Orri looks the man in the eyes and asks "Potentially, but why, what are you proposing?"

If I'm not mistaken the only one other than Orri that can do some healing is Chief, but he would need to be able to make his extracts for the day?


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

we have a cure light wounds potion in our loot list. I think that is it


Akiros just looks to Orri and says ”Just...pray for an opening. I will do what I can to ensure you aren’t killed immediately. But...should a chance come, know that Topper and I will help you.”

He then looks to Topper and says ”Go get some rest. Tell Falgrim to take watch.”

Akiros then turns and walks into the building proper. Topper returns Orri to his restraints and says ”Sorry...gotta do this right to be convincing.”

Once Orri is properly restrained again, he steps inside himself and a few moments later the older Varisian comes out with a chunk of ham in his hand.


After a few minutes, you all hear Isabella let out an agonizing scream from within the fort!

A few minutes later, Dovan comes leading her back, the girl stumbling on shaking legs. Her armor is gone, and her shirt has been torn away a few inches below her breasts. The skin between her ribs and navel has been marred, burned with something that has resulted in a symbol on her flesh that is a copy of the Stag Lord’s pendant.

Dovan ties her back up in her place, hands above her head like the rest of you. Her eyes are filled with tears and it’s clear she’s been through hell.

A few minutes later, one of the men comes out with some food and hand feeds you. He takes his time at Chrysa...forcing the food into her mouth roughly, occasionally jabbing the inside of her cheek with the fork on purpose.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

It is Chrysa's time to feel fury, but she holds it in, knowing it is not the time to strike, not yet. But she will kill these men or die in the attempt.


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Isabella's lets her body hang limply from the restraints, the fire, fury and bravado she possessed earlier no longer heard aloud. She doesn't look at or acknowledge the scar on her body. If questioned about anything, her only response is "I'm fine."

When the food comes she says "I asked for the food. Please eat, who knows when they will feed us again."


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Orri shivers a bit when he sees the state of Bella. He wants to rush to her and make sure she is ok but he can't and even if he could, their captors knowing the two were related would only use it against them.

Instead he mouths to Bella I'm sorry. Before looking down at the ground. When the food comes he will eat. As Bella noted, who knew when or if they would get food again, and they would need their strength if they had any chance of escaping at some point.

As Dovan feeds him he will try and talk to the man "So is this usually how you go about initiating people?"


Male Kobold Alchemist (Grenadier) 7 / U. Monk (Far Strike Monk) 1 | HP 37/37 | AC:17 T:14 FF:14 CMD:17 | F+12, R+12, W+3 | Init +6 | Perc +13 |

Even the kobold feels bad for Isabella after she returns from the horrors inflicted by these bandits. Chief Sootscale again speaks to Chrysa.

Draconic"When we think there will be a friendly face who might listen, tell them that I can make wine for the men of the fort, if they let me have my alchemy supplies. I'll use the opportunity to make some healing potions to heal our wounds."


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

The thoughts of the Stag Lord's threats echo in Isabella's head as her companions eat. She fears that they will soon come again for her after all of the men dining are now drunk, but mentions nothing to her companions on the subject. Though she had pleaded for the food so badly, she now finds she can't stomach the thought of eating and pushes it away with her foot, disinterested.

She lets her head loll over closer to Orri and whispers "If they ask you to heal me before taking me again, please don't. Lie. Bluff. I Don't care. Just ... -" she stops and closes her eyes and tries to find the right words. "I don't want to be awake for it."


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Sophie says to Dovan, ”hey, I was watching you before, big guy. Come over here, we can talk together. No need to keep wasting your time with her. You aren’t like the others are you.” Her gaze lingers over Dovan’s muscles and smiles at him coyly.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


FYI, it was not Dovan who was actively feeding you all. It was Ayles, and he did not reply to you all, just continued tormenting Chrysa then Sophiel with his rough feedings with a calm demeanor.

The rain stopped shortly after breakfast, and by the time early afternoon rolled around, the moisture combined with the heat of the sun has made the air heavy and oppressive from the heat. It's about this time that the man you've heard called Cragger Kench comes around and looks you in the eye and says "Da Boss said fer me ta come get ya."

He undoes her restraints and leads her away through the fort. Before she's out of sight, a few of the other men approach the group with devious intent in their eyes. Dovan and Auchs lead Chrysa away, while Ayles steps over to Sophiel, Jeb approaches Orri, and Kench returns and, pouting, heads over to Chief Sootscale.

Sophiel:

The man you had goaded earlier returns, his face a mask of total calm. He looks you over, starting with your face, before studying your arms, torso, and legs. Not in a lustful way, but in a studious manner. Eventually, he takes a small dagger and then proceeds to use it to aggravate bites she had sustained from the zombies the night before.

(You can make either a Fort or Will Save, DC 20, to avoid screaming in pain. Not both, just one.)

Orri:

Jeb steps over to you and snickers. "So tell me...how's a chump like you get to 'ave three women at once, hmmm? Or, perhaps the lizard man there is the one givin' it to them? Or...are the two o' ye tha lovers? If that's the case...ye won't mind the fun we're about ta 'ave with these 'ere girls, hmmm?"

Before you can reply, he drives a fist into your gut! He repeatedly delivers blow after blow to you whenever you try and talk, all the while continuing to belittle you or taunt you.

(DC 15 Fort save to remain conscious.)

Chief:

Kench makes his way to you and looks you over. "So...I seen lizards grow der tails back after dey been cut off. Yers do that?"

Without waiting, he takes his dagger out and looks around on your shoulder, poking it with a finger. He finally settles on what he's looking for, and hooks the edge of it beneath one of the larger scales there. He then begins digging and prying...

(You can make either a Fort or Will Save, DC 20, to avoid screaming in pain. Not both, just one.)


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Try as she might, Sophie can’t help calling out in pain, her normally unflappability shattering. Sobbing, and begging for him to stop, she looks almost animalistic. She mutters harsh words in a nearly unpronounceable language, thrashing around to avoid the blade. For a little while.

After about five minutes, she controls her breathing, and stares at Ayles.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

She keeps watching his face, as he continues his gory work, without making another sound, but no longer looking like a chained woman, but more like a predator, watching her prey. She barely looks like a half-elf now, her features somehow sharpened to points and with an otherworldly me in. She grins at him, blood on her teeth, and says softly ”more.”


Male Kobold Alchemist (Grenadier) 7 / U. Monk (Far Strike Monk) 1 | HP 37/37 | AC:17 T:14 FF:14 CMD:17 | F+12, R+12, W+3 | Init +6 | Perc +13 |

Chief Sootscale tries not to respond as Kench approaches. It was best not to engage. Make the experience boring. Tough it out. Surely he could do that. As Kench slides a knife under a scale and pries, the kobold tries to clench his teeth.

Fort DC20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

For a moment, the pain seems tolerable. Mild, even, compared to what it could have been. Until Kench twists the dagger. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" It's too much, and Chief Sootscale can't hold it back.


Sophiel:

Ayles looks at you, still not speaking, but with a look in his eyes like a wizard who has made a breakthrough in research. But he does no more as he walks away for now.
__________
Chief:

Kench repeats this a few times, until he has removed about 5 sizable scales from your shoulders, chest, and back.
_________
Eventually, the Stag Lord himself, covered in sweat, makes his way outside to the prisoners. He makes his way straight over to Orri, who has been worked over by Jeb's fists fairly thoroughly at this point. Akiros walked over to the horses angrily and mounts one, giving the group an apologetic look before riding out the gate.

He has a set of sheers in his hand as he glowers at the bound man and says "You can thank her for this."

He looks to Jeb and says "Take off his boot."

The minion obliges, and once done he holds Orri's leg up and foot, bracing it so he can't wriggle away. The Stag Lord then roughly takes the foot and spreads his toes apart, sliding the sheer around either side of his small toe before forcefully slamming the blades shut!

(DC 20 Fort or Will, not both, to avoid screaming.)

He then collects the lost digit and heads back inside, Jeb at his side.

Eventually, Jeb returns leading Isabella. He takes her back to her spot on the wall and re-secures her hands to the iron ring above.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Chyrsa does even try to keep in the screams, why bother, it only makes things like them want to hurt you more. She didn't fight, didn't beg, just screamed, and tried to catch her breath any time she could.

When she's dragged back in, she is a broken battered mess, tied back to her place, she manages a tired tiny smile to whatever of her companions is still alive. "I'll... just... rest... a moment if you don't mind." then passes out for a quiet nap.


You've all been returned to the wall in late afternoon to early evening. Eventually Akiros returns from his patrol, unable to bring himself to make eye contact with you as he walks straight into the fort.

Ayles, Falgrim Sneeg, and Jex all are tasked with returning to their posts in the turrets, while Kench and Topper are tasked with standing guard over you five.

Suddenly, the two men's eyes roll back in their heads and they slump to the ground, their breathing easy, apparently asleep!

Then, Orri and Sophiel both feel something moving around on their hands. Looking up, Orri can see Perlivash chewing away at his ropes as Tyg works to cut Sophiel free with a minuscule short sword!

"We hadn't seen you in days," Tyg says quietly in her high pitched voice as she cuts. "We got worried, so we came looking. We heard you screaming from in here and came looking. This was the first chance we could get to help you...we're sorry!"

In a few moments, Orri and Sophiel are free!
__________
???: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
???: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Orri, your left foot still hurts like hell to put weight on due to the Stag Lord cutting your toe off. You are at half speed.


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Earlier, before freedom

Isabella is drug back in, unable to walk under her own weight. While she was clearly in an emotional state of distress last time she was led in, this time is far worse. There once was a fire that burned in her eyes and passion in her voice, a shadow of that person now exists

When hung back up in her restraints, she makes no attempt to stand and hangs limply from them. Her eyes are red and swollen from endless crying, but no recent tears stain her face. Her face stares vacantly off in the distance, not focusing or recognizing anyone speech.


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Sophie nods, happy that their friends were watching over, smiling at Tyg, she whispers ”I... we are in your debt. Gonna heal up everyone I can. That’s Topper, right?” She points at Topper, and without waiting for a response, she rushes to heal and free Chief, who looks to have been hurt the most.

cure light wounds, menhir savant, Chief: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

She points at Topper. ”Can we wake him up from your sleep spell, Tyg? Pervilash? He wants to help us.”

She moves to Orri, and heals him. ”They were too stupid to strip all of us of armor. Let’s get Topper and get our things, quickly, we need to get out of this open space where the archers can get us. Without Topper, we’re dead.”

cure light wounds, menhir savant, Orri: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

She looks at Bella, examining the state she’s in.

Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

When she sees the broken Isabella, ”Let’s get Topper up, and her inside, she won’t be much help in this state.”

Whatever came over Sophie has vanished, and the normal half-elven girl has returned. She is wearing a face that is optimistic, and determined. She pauses, ”Also, all of you focus - we don’t have time for histrionics, running off for vengeance. We’re dead if we f+&~ around, savvy?” She looks around for a loose weapon, something they can use to kill Kench while Tyg and Pervilash answer the question about the sleep spell.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Sophie's whispers wake the tired one horned woman. Groggily she feels little teeth behind her chewing. "What..." Sophie's bright eyes catch hers and hold them, a shake of her head makes her tongue stop, and then she is free.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Without moving, Chrysa's first step is see what is around, are the guards looking, gauging when the best time to move is

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Then a quiet and quick as a mouse, she slides up to the slumbering Kench.

stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

what weapons does he have withing easy reach?


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Bella is helped up and stumbles along as they move out, her arm slung around someones shoulder as they guide her out. Her gait is strained and discomforting, almost as if she were walking with a limp. She doesn't mostly stares either ahead or at the ground in a daze and occasionally mutters "F+@@ you." angrily, "No, please, no." or "Not Orri!" in a whimper.


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Per Thron

As Topper wakes up, he sees you all free and the fey. He says quietly ”Wait! Wait! Go pretend you are still tied!” as he nervously looks to the turrets.

-———————————————

Sophie does as he asks, immediately, whispering to the fey, ”Hide!


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

After killing the one man, she considers ignoring their ally, but decides if he can lure the others in there is a much better chance of this working. Quickly, stopping only to stop at Bella to look in her eyes and whisper "we need you" then she is back at her post, with a short sword between her and the wall.


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

Fort1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Fort2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Orri gets worked over by the man. Trying to talk he just gets hit harder, then when he tries to just take it, the beating only gets worse until he passes out from to many solid blows to the face.

If that wasn’t enough, he was ever so rudely awoken to as he screamed out in pain from his toe being cut off. He glares at the various men about, but doesn’t say anything, instead pushing the bloody nun of his missing to against his leg in an effort to stop the bleeding.

It doesn’t really help as he ends up passing out again. Orri is in and out while the fey work to free them, when Sophiel starts talking he finally realizes what is going on and takes a deep breath trying to center himself. Before he can act the others are back against the wall pretending to still be bound, Orri quickly pretends to do the same.


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Will DC12: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

When Chrysa speaks to Isabella, she cuts through the fog in the woman’s mind and her voice helps guide her back from wherever she had retreated. Flittering up from the floor, her eyes focus on Chrysa and she nods once in affirmation. ”I am here.”

She limps back to the wall, doing her best to look like a prisoner again, which isn’t hard given her state of mind at the moment.


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Chrysa gives the other woman a slow smile. "good"

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

It feels good to have her swords, and even better to start killing these that need to be ended for the good of all. She starts whispering a plan to the others to see their thoughts.


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

A thought suddenly comes back to Bella from her earlier trips. "Owlbear." she whispers "I uhm, I saw an owlbear earlier."


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

"Can't tame it, but good thinking. We can let it free, maybe. The chaos would help cover our activities. Where's the owlbear, and Topper, where's the breakroom? How many other guards are at the fort now?" She stares intently at Topper, waiting for a response.


”That’s...That’s Beaky. He is far from tamed! And they are all gathered inside eating dinner. It’s right beside Beaky’s cage...there’s...eight of them, not counting me and Akiros. And then the Stag Lord...” Topper replies nervously.


Male Kobold Alchemist (Grenadier) 7 / U. Monk (Far Strike Monk) 1 | HP 37/37 | AC:17 T:14 FF:14 CMD:17 | F+12, R+12, W+3 | Init +6 | Perc +13 |

Chief Sootscale snatches the necklace of scales from the dead body of Kench. A memento of the horrors of this fort. He puts the necklace around his own neck.

Collecting his things, he sorts through his supplies. There wasn't much left in there. But even a little was better than none at all. "If they eating dinner, we can surprise attack!"


Male Human (ulfen) | Bard (arcane healer) 3 / Fighter (Lore Warden) 1| HP 25/25 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15| CMD 17 | Fort +3| Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | Portrait

After Orri receives some healing and the wound on his toe seals up, he feels a bit better. Having a clear head now, he looks at everyone gearing up. He grabs his stuff, but then notice Bella is missing her armor. He begins taking his off and then hands it to her and helps her to get it on "Here, you wear this. I need you safe." He won't take no for an answer and even though it may be a little loose on her it will still fit well enough to protect her.

MW Chain Shirt

With his whip in hand, he nods that he is ready to go.


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Isabella doesn't accept the shirt at first, shaking her head. "I need you safe. I've already injured you enough today." she says, unable to look him in eye as she looks towards his foot.

Upon his continued persistence, she reluctantly takes the shirt. She slides it over her body,and looks to Topper. "You could take me back in there. Tell them I." she closes her eyes and has trouble getting the words out, groaning before she even speaks "Tell them that I wanted more."

Words out, she takes a breath. "Everyone will be focused on me. I can cause a distraction or let the owlbear out or any number of things to get them focused on me and allow you to do whatever it is you guys need to do."


Based on the sound of men boasting and bantering and eating coming from around the corner, you can tell that the bandits are not far from you as is. You hear someone stand and say ”Better father some for the prisoners. The girls need to keep their strength up, right boys?” which elicits a chorus of chuckles.


Chrysa, magicked up to look like Kench, walks into the “common room.” She sees Ayles, Fat Nory, and Dirty Jeb all sitting at a table eating dinner. And in a cage just behind them is an owlbear the size of a bull pacing back and forth hungrily.

Jeb looks up and quirks an eyebrow. ”Ey! Aren’t you supposed ya be watchin’ those twits out there?”

As she approached the cage, Chrysa spots the lever that works the portcullis, and heads straight for it. As she reaches out and pulls it, Jeb cries out ”WHAT THE F@+$!?!?”’ As Fat Nory And Ayles are caught totally by surprise and their eyes widen with fear!

Chrysa darts back out of the room as the cage opens, and Jeb also stands and draws his sword as he steps away. The owlbear lets out a roar and bursts out of the cage, taking a swipe at Fat Nory with a massive claw, which gets caught up on the still not fully open cage door.

Topper takes a breath and steps around the corner, and sends an arrow into the room with very shaky hands, and the projectile clatters harmlessly off the roof.
__________

GM:
Chief Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Chrysa Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Isabella Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Orri Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sophiel Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Topper Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Perlivash Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Tyg Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Akiros Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Beaky Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dovan Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Nory Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Ayles Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Jeb Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Beaky Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Topper Bow Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Initiative Order:
Dirty Jeb (25)
Beaky (23)
Topper (22)
Isabella (20)
Sophiel (19)
Chrysa (17)

Fat Nory (13)
Ayles (12)
Tyg (10)
Chief (7)
Dovan (7)
Perlivash (6)
Orri (5)
Akiros (4)


Female Human Human Cavalier (Daring Champion) 3/Swashbuckler (Rostland Bravo) | 39HP | AC23 T15 FF19 | F: +5 R: +6 W: +1 | Perception: +7 | Init: +7

Before they enact the owlbear plan, Isabella downs her potion to try and get herself back into fighting shape.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 3) + 3 = 14


Rogue 3/Arcanist 1 | HP 28 | AC 17| T 13 | FF 14| CMD 13 | F+1, R+6, W+4 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +3 | Portrait

Back after a successful creation of mass chaos, she sees that Sophie and Bella are discussing strategy like mad women in the middle of a battle. Chrysa simply steps behind Topper and fires her crossbow into the bandit horde.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1 the unnamed guy next to fat norry


Male Kobold Alchemist (Grenadier) 7 / U. Monk (Far Strike Monk) 1 | HP 37/37 | AC:17 T:14 FF:14 CMD:17 | F+12, R+12, W+3 | Init +6 | Perc +13 |

To make initiative easier, it's fine if Dovan and Perlivash act before Chief.


F Half-Elf Skald 1 (Urban Skald) / Druid 3 (Menhir Savant/Progenitor) | HP 29 | AC 21-11-20 | F+6, R+2, W+9 | Per +8, Sense M +8, Init +1

Lady Sophiel Medvyed, bastard daughter of House Medvyed, hustles out from cover and appraises the situation. She mutters something in a strange, unspeakable language, and a blob of foul grease spreads in the vicinity of their foes. She says, ”Rally to me, and light them up!” She plants her feet firmly, and looks as if she is starting to draw power from the land itself.

Cast grease on the green squares.

651 to 700 of 1,265 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Thron's Altered Kingmaker Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.