GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Book One: The Dead Roads

Loot Tracker | Maps and Images


201 to 250 of 1,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Don’t even need them to leave, just not attack us when we leave.

”Gonna have ta do this the legitimate way: bribery.” Ridill thinks aloud.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom frowns at the bugs not wanting to move. Ricky turns to him. "Hey, don't we have some food?" Artyom replies, "I doubt that they would be interested in our trail rations. Besides, what if we need them?" Ricky sighs. "Come on. Don't be like that. We need to help each other. And if we need to sacrifice some of our rations to get out, then so be it. Besides, when we get back Roslar's Coffer, we can always restock and enjoy a nice hot meal at the Lucky Cup." The wizard thinks for a moment before sighing. Turning to Ridill, he says, "I have 5 days worth of rations. How much do they want?"


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

”A meal each should work.” he tells the wizard.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom digs through his pack and pulls out three days worth of trail rations. "Will this suffice?"


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

"Probably overkill ... a full day's worth of food for a person should provide a meal for this lot. Ridill, see what they think."


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara stays quiet as Ridill... 'communicates' with the beetles. She tilts her head in confusion, not entirely convinced that their plan is going to work.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
.

Shockingly... the plan does work. The beetles are enticed by the food and Ridill's ability to speak with them and offer of food is enough to make them fairly friendly to you. He piles the rations over in the south part of the room, and the beetles skitter that way to start feasting. You can now go up the stairs.

----

GM Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 6

This room contains a row of four marble busts with a strong family resemblance. Each bust rests atop a narrow stone pillar. The bust farthest to the north—of a proud man with a wide mustache—wears an elegant wig of actual hair. An archway opens into another room to the north, while a set of stairs descends to the west.

As you make your way up the stairs, you interrupt a group of strange creatures which are trying to knock over one of the pillars and the bust on it. The creatures are small humanoids, a little smaller than goblins with blue skin, hideous faces, and ludicrously large heads.

Thanks to your peaceful distraction of the fire beetles, the strange creatures have not noticed you yet.

Knowledge Nature DC 11:

These are mites. Descended from even smaller fey, the mites are among the most pitiful and craven dwellers of the dark. Hideously ugly, even goblins have been known to mock mites for their homely appearances, mockery most mites take to heart and nurture for weeks, months, or even years in their tiny homes, until their distress and anger finally overcome their natural cowardice and impel them forth on short-lived bouts of bloody vengeance from the doubtful safety of a spider’s back.

DC 16:

Mites are notorious for their ability to befriend and work with vermin. They also really hate dwarves and gnomes.

Map is updated. If you guys want to open up and attakc, just do so understanding you only have a standard action.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 2:1+1 | Channel Energy: 5 | Active conditions: N/A

"Maybe I should have packed some extra rations. Now I'm hungry, and I haven't had breakfast yet... Or whatever meal time it is right now."

Tornell keeps quiet as they move up the stairs, though. He hangs in the back, readying his morningstar for whatever the group decides.


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

Malvo taps Ridill on the shoulder, then backs up a bit into the hallway. He points to the creatures, then to the spot in front of Ridill, making a waving motion toward the group.

Attempting to convey this message nonverbally; GM decide if it requires a check by either me or Ridill:
Malvo is suggesting we make the creatures come to us so that only one at a time can attack us.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Waiting on the clarification for what Mal is doing.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom frowns at the sight of the little creatures. "And what are those?" He sees Malvo waving his hand at the group. He blinks, not really understanding.

So how many rations am I down? Three days?


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara keeps quiet as the party negotiates their way past the beetles.

When she reaches the new creatures, she raises her hand. "Want me to scout them out? See if they have any surprises or something?"


.

Malvo can mime that easily enough - whispering also works. The pillar they're trying to knock over is pretty noisy hence why they didn't hear you guys tromp up the stairs.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Ridill nods and backs up slightly, holding up a hand for Alara.

Sylvan:
”Oi! Little gremlins, come here this instant!”
he calls out to them. ”Gremlins, pitiful fey that cause issues for others.” he whispers without turning around.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

I thought they are mites, according to the spoiler.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Huh! This entire time I’ve always thought Mites were a type of Gremlin. My bad.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness
Ridill wrote:
Huh! This entire time I’ve always thought Mites were a type of Gremlin. My bad.

And so Ridill called them Gremlins, which will either confuse or annoy them. Either way, I suspect mission accomplished. ;-)


.

I think Ridill was talkng to the rest of the group - you guys are still creeping on the stairs looking at the back of them. What's the plan?


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

No, Ridill shouted out in Sylvan to the Mites to get their attention. We're waiting to see how they respond. We're waiting on the stairs, expecting them to come up and attack Ridill one at a time, instead of moving in to get mobbed by them.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT
Malvo wrote:
Ridill wrote:
Huh! This entire time I’ve always thought Mites were a type of Gremlin. My bad.
And so Ridill called them Gremlins, which will either confuse or annoy them. Either way, I suspect mission accomplished. ;-)

Woohoo!

And yeah the Sylvan was directed at the Mites.


.

Well I'm just dumb then.

Unfortunately, as Ridill calls out, the mites look back in utter confusion. It appears that their millenia on the prime material plane may have extinguished any knowledge they have of the fey language. They do, however, see intruders.

"YAAAAHHH!!!" they shriek in high-pitched, nasal voices before turning to attack!

Initiative:

Ridill: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Tornell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Alara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Artyom: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Malvo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Mites: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Round One:

Ridill
Tornell
Artyom
Alara
---
Mites
---
Malvo

Everyone but Malvo is up! The map has the group on the up and down-stairs so you'll have to skip from the bottom left to bottom right.


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara leaps to engage, swinging her nunchaku at the first mite she reaches!

Attacking Red Mite.

Sneak Attack!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Sneak Attack Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (4) = 7


.

Alara's nunchaku are a blur as she charges in. With a -crack- she connects, instantly killing one of the mites. Thankfully their heads are very, very easy targets.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 2:1+1 | Channel Energy: 5 | Active conditions: N/A

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG BACK, YOU DITZ!"

Holding back for now. If I can sneak in an action after everyone else has gone, I may. But don't wait for me, go to the next turn if needed.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Oof, Slides is not likin me today.

”New plan! Kick their ass!” Ridill suggests as he moves up beside Alara to slash at a Mite.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 3 = 12


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

Malvo mutters under his breath about lack of discipline in the ranks, and watches to see how this plays out.

Ridill, I fixed your token for you.


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Thankies ^w^


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

It was because you were moving so fast. As you approached lightspeed, you became elongated in the direction of travel. Science!


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

Woohoo!


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

I'm wondering if I should cast grease on the mites. Or if I should save it for something bigger and more dangerous. I'm also not exactly how big a 10 foot square is.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

A 10' square is 2x2 on the map since each square is five feet. It would have nicely got all four mites but two are dead already.

Ridill follows in Alara with the new plan, and thankfully it seems to function fairly well. He sends a ridiculously ugly mite head flying with a swipe of his greatword.

Tornell and Artyom can still take actions.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

Arty moves past Tornell and Malvo, with Ricky perched on his shoulder. "Excuse me. Pardon me." Stepping onto the next level, Artyom glances at the mites before tossing his quarterstaff at the mite with the greenish skin.

Hand of the Apprentice: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 2:1+1 | Channel Energy: 5 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell likewise fumbles and grumbles his way up the steps, finding a good position behind Ridill. He considers trying to pull out his crossbow, but settles for giving Ridill a slight blessing.

"Yeah, Sarenrae guide your arm to smite these little uglies. Or something," he says with little conviction, but still enough divine power to matter. Somewhat.

Casting Guidance on Ridill. You get a +1 to your next Attack, Saving throw, or skill check.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

Artyom's quarterstaff flies out, and once more he strikes a final blow as it slams into one of the mites' enormous heads, knocking it out instantly.

The final mite lets out a gleeful battlecry, seemingly oblivious to the fact that his companions have already fallen as he charges headfirst for Ridill.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 5

However Ridill simply sidesteps the bewilderingly enthusiastic attack.

Everyone is up! one mite left!


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara moves to engage the last mite and swings her nunchaku.

Smack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

"Or, as an alternative plan, we could simply rush in and overwhelm them. Let's try that instead."

Malvo shakes his head, then squeezes beyond Alara and around to the side of the remaining creature to get a swing of his morningstar in.
Swift action to activate Arcane Strike, move, and attack.
Attack (morningstar): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


.

Turns out the alternate plan was a good one. Although Alara's blow misses, Malvo thonks one with his morning star, knocking out a second mite. Two lie dead at your feet, the other two aren't waking up any time soon.

End of Combat

With the mites out of commission you check them out to see if they have any good and if the room has anything of note. The mites have some miniature darts and daggers, but nothing of particular value.

Oddly, one of the busts appears to have real hair.

The only exit leads through an archway northwards.


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

"Alright--wait here. Imma go scout the way forward."

Alara turns and starts stalking into the shadows.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

"Annnnnd she's off again," Ridill comments as the elf scurries away.


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

"Yeah, it's a little worrying, letting a youngling like her go off on her own ... but she's actually good at not being seen or heard, so she's probably safe ... probably ..."

Malvo praises the young elf (who is probably actually as old as him or older) while clearly being concerned for her.

He turns to Tornell and Artyom and asks, "Do either of you know what the significance might be of the hair on this figure?"


.

Alara sneaks northwards, stealthy as a cat to explore the next room.

This cavernous chamber has two doors to the north and two to the south. The west end of the room contains an altar with a symbol of a winged rapier burning with bright light. Several tiles on the floor in front of the altar bear large symbols. The east end of the room contains a large crack, defacing a mural of armored figures staring resolutely forward, with beams radiating behind them.

Several corpses of small, bug-eyed blue creatures slump in three piles throughout this room.

She notices two things with her keen perception. The first is that there appear to be some very large cockroaches hidden among the piles of mite bodies.

The second is that a mite is creeping quietly through the room to the northeast door, which is ajar.


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara comes back to the others.

"Lotta dead mites in the next room. Saw another one going through the northeastern door. Also, there's some large cockroaches hiding under the bodies."


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

"That mite you saw might know something of what's going on. We should try to capture it. Does anyone have a good way to subdue without killing outright?"


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 1/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 5/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom looks at his quarterstaff. "Again? This is rather... convenient. Does it seem like all this combat is far too easy?" He watches Alara go off to scout the next room. "She does seem... excitable. It's like this situation isn't even fazing her. However, she could use some form of self-control or patience. If she goes running off and she isn't as stealthy as she wishes, it could cause some trouble for us down the line." Ricky lands on the wizard's shoulder. "Well, I like it. It's a refreshing change of pace from you being so careful and planning everything." Artyom gives a short, little hum, but doesn't say anything.

Malvo wrote:
He turns to Tornell and Artyom and asks, "Do either of you know what the significance might be of the hair on this figure?"[/b

[b]"Hmmm..." Artyom walks forward to get a closer look at the bust with the real hair. Ricky gets a closer look as well, pecking at the bust a bit.

Artyom's Perception (Alertness): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
Artyom's Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Artyom's Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Artyom's Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Artyom's Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Ricky's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Ricky's Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9
Ricky's Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Ricky's Knowledge (history): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10
Ricky's Knowledge (religion): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6

Hearing about what's in the next room, Artyom scratches his chin. "I do have a grease spell. It may slow him down. But, if it manages it and escapes, that could be a problem."


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

"Well, he's probably through the door by now--depends on whatever's beyond that door."

"I did mention the big cockroaches hiding under the bodies, yes?"


Male Halfling Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3 | HP: 23/23 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+2, CMD:13 | F:+2, R:+4, W:+3 (+7 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+8 (+10 with HA) | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/11 used | Spells Used: L1 0/4 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness

Malvo sighs. "Yes. At least with those, you don't need to worry about tactics. Ridill, how do you feel about smashing some bugs?"


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT
Artyom Julum wrote:
Artyom looks at his quarterstaff. "Again? This is rather... convenient. Does it seem like all this combat is far too easy?"

”We woke up in a crypt, we’re not prepping for a test.” Ridill comments.

At Malvo’s question he shrugs. ”Sure. Don’t want me to try talking to them?”


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

Alara blinks in confusion at Ridill. "Wait, you can do that?"


M Human Cavalier 3 | HP: 34/34 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +6, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +2| Perc: +11 Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision, Scent | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1, -1 INT

”Sure! You mortals sure are funny.” Ridill says with a grin. ”Granted they may be less conversational than even the beetles.”


Ki Points: 4/4|Female Elf Ninja 3|HP: 11/22|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +2 Fort, +5 Ref, +0 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +7

"But... I thought druids were the only ones who could do that." Alara tilts her head at Ridill. "You don't really look like a druid."

201 to 250 of 1,024 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.