GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Book One: The Dead Roads

Loot Tracker | Maps and Images


651 to 700 of 927 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

.

GM Rolls:

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Steal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

The quarterstaff goes wide - they're difficulty targets. As the tooth fairy Ridill kills hits the ground, it explodes into wonderful pixie dust!

However this prixie dust smells bad. Real bad. The incredible reek of rotting teeth and just a hint of cheese blasts through the room, thankfully without affecting Ridill and Alara.

Seeing one of their own fall completely destroys the tooth fairies' morale and they turn tail to flee. However, one makes a daring heist as it snaps its pliers at Tornell's mouth. The grumpy priest feels a sharp tug, and then blood starts pouring out of his mouth as the tooth fairy turns tail to flee with one of his teeth!

The other shriek as they bolt southwards!

Round Tow:

Artyom
Ridill
Tornell
Alara
---
Fairies
---
Malvo

Everyone gets attacks of opportunity. AC 16 and 7 hp - just easier for me if you know if you one-shot them.

Tornell takes 1 point of charisma damage, and 1 point of bleed damage as he has a tooth stolen.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

AoO (morningstar): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Malvo swings his morningstar, but clearly has very little experience with attacking tiny flying creatures.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Alara lands a solid hit before looking around for another--and seeing the one with Tornell's tooth in its pliers.

"Hey! Give that back!" The elf races around to the other side of the fairy to smack it!

Flanking Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Sneak Attack Damage!: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8

Ridill swings at the the fleeing fairies before moving over to the very brave thief.

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 = 7


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell takes a swing with his morningstar.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

He is rather distracted as one of the little buggers sneaks in and sticks something in his mouth. Tornell isn't quite sure what's going on, though he sure feels something.

"OOOWWW! Hat 'da 'uck!?"

Tornell stumbles back, clutching his mouth, feeling the blood. He quickly tries to apply pressure and place his tongue in the right location to stop the bleeding.

Heal check (First Aid): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

He succeeds, though still holds his mouth and jaw to keep the pressure going for now.

"GET 'ACK HERE, YOU 'ITTLE 'ASDARSS!"


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Artyom makes a swing with his quarterstaff, managing to nick one of them. He then notices the others attacking a tooth fairy with a tooth in its grip and blood running from Tornell's mouth. The wizard frowns. "Oh no. That won't do." He then begins chanting and gesturing before pointing at the tooth fairy's pliers. A thick grease begins to form on it, making the grip difficult. However, his gestures begin to become more precise and detailed. The grease becomes even thicker!

I'm assuming that the tooth is still in the pliers. So, I'm casting grease on the handles of the pliers to get the fairy to drop them. And, as extra insurance, I'm using my Artisan ability to make my casting time 1 round. This will increase the effective caster level by 1. Reflex Save DC is 17.


.

REflex:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

The group swing out at the fairies as they flee, killing two of them. Tornell tries to stop his bleeding mouth while Artom greases up the pliers - the fairy barely manages to cling on but is still at it! Alara then whacks him on the noggin with her nunchaku he stares woozily but clings onto it all.

Should have specified you had full round actions too. Malvo still can act! The black fairy is the one with Tornell's tooth and has been hurt.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo steps up and tries to stop the fairy with Tornell's tooth.

Attack (morningstar): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

D'oh! I forgot to add the Inspire damage. Should've been 6 damage last time. Sorry. :(


.

Eh good enough.

The combined efforts of the group manage to knock the fairy and its greasy pliers out of the air. It drops the pliers and tailspins into a corner where it collapses and bursts into more disgusting-smelling pixie-dust. Tornell's tooth - perfectly extracted - rolls out onto the floor.

The pixie dust that covers the room and the party from the exploded fairies is just unbelievably vile but thankfully the bastards are dead or fled.

End of Combat


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom walks over to Tornell's tooth and picks it up. Cleaning it up a bit, he hands it back to the priest. "Here you are. Hopefully we can find a way to put it back in."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Making sure it's in good and a touch of healing magic should reconnect it," Ridill suggests.


.

You dust off the tooth while Tornell manages to staunch the bleeding. The stench in the area is overpowering, but you manage to power on through. Within the room are the staircases leading upwards, as well as a fountain bubbling away. Within the fountain is a mural covered in what must be thousands of teeth.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"So gross, this place is so gross," Ridill mutters as he moves past the fountain towards the stairs.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"Thtupid lille 'ucks..."

Tornell nods at Ridill. "Yeah, Ah know 'at 'rik. Los' a few feef ge'yn fiess."

Translation:
"Yeah, I know that trick. Lost a few teeth getting in fights."

Tornell will press the tooth into the gap where it once was, and cast a Cure Light Wounds on himself.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill chuckles as he parses Tornell's post-barfight talk


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo joins Ridill and watches for signs of more fairies, weapon in hand.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

”I thought tooth fairies were supposed to give kids money for losing their baby teeth...”


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom and Ricky look around as Tornell treats his mouth. "Let me know if you need any assistance. I do have some medical training."

Artyom's Perception (Alertness): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20
Ricky's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

He looks at the fountain and mural in horror, nose crinkled at the smell. "This... This is worse than I thought."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1
Alara Shinrin wrote:
”I thought tooth fairies were supposed to give kids money for losing their baby teeth...”

"The tooth syndicate ones do, but they're urban, more organized." Ridill comments.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara's head turns towards Ridill, her eyes wide.

Sense Motive?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"...are you making that up? It sounds like you're making that up."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill blinks. "What, you've never heard of organized crime?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

"Well, yeah, but not for tooth fairies."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"... have you even met a tooth fairy before now?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara blinks, then her expression turns pensive. ...gotta point there.

"...I still think you're making it up..." She shrinks away and starts busily examining the room.

Perception?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"That's the funny thing about the fair folk, all of it sounds made up, until you start living it." Ridill simply says,


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

"Fey are bad enough. Organized fey ... " Malvo just shakes his head as the group moves forward.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Hey! Not all fey are bad, there are good ones granted I'm not one of them. Like nymphs! Everybody loves nymphs. Then gerbies... not everybody loves gerbies but they're nice too."


.

You start for the stairs, but as Artyom and Ricky take a moment to look over the place. The only thing they note is what the mural in the fountain is about - it looks to be skeletons skipping gaily up stairs.


.

I'll give until tomorrow and then push since I'm not sure if you guys haven't posted or you're waiting on me.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

We're heading up the stairs so I guess we were just waiting on you.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Yep, we've been waiting on you this whole time ... unless there's something we're missing here? I don't see anything for us to react to.


.

Sorry stalling out there guys. LIfe got crazy and some crossed wires on my end.

You head up the stairs.

A narrow balcony surrounds the grand staircase and the fountain below. Stairs descend from the east and west and two hallways lead south.
The center of the south wall contains a small stage, raised two feet above the ground. The backdrop of the stage is a grimy city street, with a red-and-white striped pole. The stage contains a doll-sized reclining chair. A doll lies in the chair, its bloody mouth open wide. A second doll stands over the first, clad in a blood-spattered white smock like a barber-dentist, triumphantly holding aloft an extracted tooth.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo shakes his head at the scene on the stage. "This place is really disturbing."

Seeing nothing moving, he points down one of the hallways and motions for the group to continue.

Suggest we head south along the eastern wall to see what's on the other side of the stage.


.

A Malvo starts heading along the eastern wall, the dolls begin to move in a curious, jerky fashion. The barber/surgeon calls out in a strange voice.

"Next patient, please!"

The other doll rises from the chair, hand over its bloody mouth.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Don't make eye contact just keep walking. Unless they attack," Ridill mumbles through sealed lips.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None
GM SpiderBeard wrote:
You start for the stairs, but as Artyom and Ricky take a moment to look over the place. The only thing they note is what the mural in the fountain is about - it looks to be skeletons skipping gaily up stairs.

Artyom's brow raises as he and Ricky notice the skeletons in the mural. He then follows the others up. "The mural shows some prancing skeletons going up the stairs. Be on your guard."

GM SpiderBeard wrote:

You head up the stairs.

A narrow balcony surrounds the grand staircase and the fountain below. Stairs descend from the east and west and two hallways lead south.
The center of the south wall contains a small stage, raised two feet above the ground. The backdrop of the stage is a grimy city street, with a red-and-white striped pole. The stage contains a doll-sized reclining chair. A doll lies in the chair, its bloody mouth open wide. A second doll stands over the first, clad in a blood-spattered white smock like a barber-dentist, triumphantly holding aloft an extracted tooth.

Artyom blinks at the sight that lies before him. "Or... that... That could be up here as well."

GM SpiderBeard wrote:

As Malvo starts heading along the eastern wall, the dolls begin to move in a curious, jerky fashion. The barber/surgeon calls out in a strange voice.

"Next patient, please!"

The other doll rises from the chair, hand over its bloody mouth.

Ridill wrote:
"Don't make eye contact just keep walking. Unless they attack," Ridill mumbles through sealed lips.

Artyom turns his eyes away from the dolls. "I agree," he mutters through gritted teeth.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"No argument here."

Tornell keeps his head down, avoiding looking at the macabre display.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara follows without saying a word.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo nods and does the same.

I'm thinking of something similar to "averting eyes" from a gaze attack - not looking directly at the stage, but trying to stay aware in case things go badly.


.

"NEXT. PATIENT. PLEEAAAAAASSSEEE!" shrieks one of the dolls, its head flopping back and unhinging from its jaw briefly before flopping back into place. The dolls' eyes glow red and turn to the group before moving to leap from the stage with manic glee! Thankfully, they are very small. But those -are- knives.

Initiative:

Ridill: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Tornell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Alara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Artyom: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Malvo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Dolls: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Letting out weird screeches, the dolls race across the floor with a scuttlescuttlescuttle. As they do so, the barber shop poll crashes down to the ground. They then leap from the ground and up onto Malvo before stabbing away with demented glee! Thankfully, he is not stabbed.

Round One:

Soulbound Dolls
---
Malvo
Alara
Artyom
Tornell
Ridill

EVERYONE is up! Note that the grey centre area is the room below so you can't walk over it. These are size tiny and thus in the ame square as Malvo.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Can we target them without risking Malvo?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

Yeah, although in narration they're crawling over him you can just stab the f~@@ers.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Stay still Sarge!" Ridill calls out before swinging.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

"Hey! No! No dental stuff!"

Alara lunges at one of the dolls and swings her nunchaku.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Sneak Attack *If Applicable*: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell leans out past everyone to see the hubbub going on in front. Seeing there's no way he's going to be able to force his way through, he starts huffing (and puffing) it the long way around, running down the steps and back on the landing before heading up the stairs on the opposite side.


.

@Alara and others - keep in mind you are on a 5' wide balcony overlooking the floor below. Only Ridill is in melee range. To get into melee you'll need some way to get to the other side of Malvo.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Are they literally clinging to me, or could I move and leave them behind? Would they get AoO if I leave the square?


.

They're just in your square and would get an AoO.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo sidesteps and swings his morningstar.

5' step and attack.
Attack (morningstar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

651 to 700 of 927 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.