GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Book One: The Dead Roads

Loot Tracker | Maps and Images


601 to 650 of 920 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara pointedly keeps her mouth closed as the party proceeds.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

lol sorry Ridill

Ridill stalks into the room, eyes and ears very open. He thinks he hears a slight chuckel from the far north. Also - did the eyes on that angel move?


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"If you're watching us quit being rude and introduce yourself," Ridill calls out to the mural.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom readies himself as Ridill calls out to... whatever is there.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo walks up alongside Ridill. If no response is forthcoming, he suggests they continue walking in.


.

Fixating on the really, really weird stained-glass angel you stride into the room. With Ridill having well-spotted the fact something is amiss in advance, the group is prepared when it silently detaches from the the wall and comes for you, too-wide grin and tooth-studded fingers and all.

Initiative:

Ridill: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Tornell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Alara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Artyom: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Malvo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Angel: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Round One:

Angel
---
Tornell
Malvo
Alara
Ridill
Artyom

GM Rolls:

Claw!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Claw!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The angel, however, moves far faster than anyone expected. It is a strange thing to watch move as it has no width to it beyond the quarter inch of glass. All of its edges are razor sharp, and it lunges at Malvo, opening up a nasty wound.

Malvo takes 8 damage. Everyone is up!


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell sees the glass animate to attack. Though Malvo was badly hurt, Tornell instead focuses on bolstering the group. He clutches the pearly they procured from the tomb, and calls fourth its power.

Use the Pearl of Power to cast Bless on the party. +1 To Hit and on Fear saves. Not to Damage, though.

GROUP EFFECTS:
Bless: +1 to hit and Fear saves.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara squeals in fright before trying to tumble into position to flank it with Ridill...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

...and then she strikes!

Flanking Sneak Attack *Blessed*: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage?: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (6) = 7


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Well, so much for the friendly approach...

Despite his wound, Malvo bravely holds his position while calling out, "Defend yourselves as you must, friends! We shall prevail!"

Move action to draw sword, standard to Inspire Courage.

Inspire Courage: As long as you can perceive my performance, you gain +1 Competence Bonus to attack and damage, +1 morale bonus to saves vs Fear and Charm. The attack bonus stacks with Bless, but the save bonus does not.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Oi, you fancy f*!!er!" Ridill growls as he swings as the attacking glass.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 23
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 15


.

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Glass shatters under your blows, knocking fragments off of the insane construction. Artyom joins the fracas, beating on it with his quarterstaff. It continues to silently swipe at you, grinning with too many teeth. Malvo is again ripped by one of its fingers.

Round ONe:

Angel (-22)
---
Tornell
Malvo (12)
Alara
Ridill
Artyom

[ooc]Malvo takes 4 damage. Everyone is up!


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”Pick on someone you-actually better idea just die.” Ridill tells the angel as he keeps hacking.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 11
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 7


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara twirls her nunchaku and strikes again!

Flanking Sneak Attack *Bless, Inspired*: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage *Inspired*: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (1) = 8


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo feels the second attack rip into him, and carefully backs away.

Total defense, 5' step back. Inspire Courage lingers.

"Brother Tornell, I seem to be leaking. I don't suppose you can help me out?"

Inspire Courage / Lingering: As long as you were able to perceive my performance, you continue to gain +1 Competence Bonus to attack and damage, +1 morale bonus to saves vs Fear and Charm.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Sorry for not posting.

Artyom scowls at the "angel". He racks his brain as to what this thing is.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

He then moves back away and does his go to trick: throwing his quarterstaff.

Hand of the Apprentice (bless, inspire courage): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 26
Damage (inspire courage): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Crit Confirm (bless, inspire courage): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 24
Extra Damage (inspire courage): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


.

The best ARtyom can come up with is that its some sort of construct made out of stained glass. However, he realizes that glass can be shattered and that's probably the best bet.

The group continue beating on the angel before Artyom sends his quarterstaff flying. It smashes through the angel's face before racing back into his hand. The creepy tooth-angel sprays you all with glass shards as it explodes, destroyed.

End of Combat


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"You okay, Sarge?" Ridill asks as the angel thing shatters.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

"I've been better, that's for sure. What have we got in the way of healing?"


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”We have a priest.”


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

*Grumble, grumble* Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Not a miracle worker here, though.

Burning Endure Elements to sopntaneously cast Cure Light Wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

"Don't have a lot else, but you look fine. Drink a potion if you really want to be at your best."


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Do we have any potions to drink?

"Thanks. I've survived worse, but I'll need to be careful for a while. "


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom raises his brow at how easily he shattered the glass angel. ”Well, that was more effective than I thought. But, then again, it was only a stained glass construct.” He turns to the others. ”Sergeant, I recommend that you drink one of the cure light wounds potions that we found.”


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara keeps her nunchaku ready. "Someone else probably heard all this."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”Giant angry chandelier smashing into millions of pieces? Most likely.”


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo digs out a potion and swigs it. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 He makes a face, but nods as his wounds close up. "I prefer the peppermint ones, but you take the medicine you have."

He looks around. "Well, if no one has come to us by now, they're probably waiting. Shall we continue looking around?"


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill silently mouths the word peppermint with some apprehension before nodding to Malvo and continuing on.


.

Leaving the shattered angel behind, you trek northwards into the next room.

A wide stair ascends to the north, splitting into two graceful arches leading to a balcony that rings this room. The banisters are all made of elegant wrought iron, with teeth jutting from the ironwork and affixed to the railing. Three hanging lanterns of cut crystal illuminate the room. An elaborate fountain bubbles merrily in the center of the room, spilling water down a series of stylized flowers into a wide basin below. Teeth have been scattered in this fountain, partially obscuring a colorful mosaic in the basin.

As you stride north into this room, a similar scene to the one outside erupts as tooth fairies suddenly fly out from various hiding spots, having been obviously waiting for you. They cry out in Sylvan for your teeth from deranged, grinning faces!

Initiative:

Tooth Fairies: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Ridill: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Tornell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Alara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Artyom: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Malvo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Round One:

Ridill
Tornell
Malvo
---
Tooth Fairies
---
Alara
Artyom

Ridill, Tornell, and Malvo can take actions! Map is updated


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage
Ridill wrote:
Ridill silently mouths the word peppermint with some apprehension before nodding to Malvo and continuing on.

Malvo smiles and nods. "There's a halfling alchemist in Absalom who sells them. I have my cousins send them up periodically."

==========

As more fairies burst forth, Malvo shouts, "Seriously? We just want to talk! Is there anyone in this place that doesn't attack on sight? We have teeth to give you!"

5' step and begin Inspire Courage.

Inspire Courage: As long as you can perceive my performance, you gain +1 Competence Bonus to attack and damage, +1 morale bonus to saves vs Fear and Charm.


.

Still here, will let others post.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"huh," Ridill replies when Malvo picks up on his questioning of the nature of peppermint healing concoctions.

Sylvan:
"Oi! We have teeth to barter, we're just here to talk."
he calls out in annoyed tone at the aggressive fairies.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell hastily reaches into his tooth pouch, and randomly grabs a few teeth to toss to the creepy plier-wielding creatures.

Spend my action grabbing some teeth, and tossing them to the Tooth Faeries.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom readies his quarterstaff for a fight, in case the odd bribery doesn't work.

Holding action.


.

The fairies snarl as Tornell bears his teeth and start jabbering at Ridill in Sylvan.

"AN INSULT! We demand a fresh tooth yes... engorged with blood and still warm as it should be," the one speaking has a little quiver as he speaks. "Give us a tooth, and you can pass! FRESH! A FRESH TOOTH!"


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

You know, I had thoughts that this would happen. But I didn't actually know or expect it to happen.

Artyom looks at Ridill. "Well, what are they saying?"


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"Whatever it is, they don't look happy. Not the right teeth?"


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill sighs. ”No, greedy bastards want fresh teeth.”


.

The tooth fairies continue to flap in front of you, grinning with their horrible mismatched teeth as they await a decision.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom scowls at the tooth fairies before turning to the others. ”So, does anyone have any ideas on what to do about this?”


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”I suggest the non-stupid idea.”


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 6/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

"I'm not inclined to pull out my own tooth for them, anyone else?"


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom shakes his head. "No thank you. If we have no other choice, maybe. Emphasis on maybe. But, right now, absolutely not."


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"I don't care how rotten my teeth are, I ain't letting these little bastards rip them out. Tell them they can piss off or get smashed to a bloody pulp."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”I’m fine with just skipping to the second option.” Ridill states.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara keeps her mouth closed and readies her nunchaku.


.

You all look at each other. Look at the fairies. Look at each other. And shake your heads.

"YAAAHHHH!!!"

Initiative:

Ridill: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Tornell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Alara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Artyom: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Malvo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Fairies: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Round One:

Artyom
Ridill
Tornell
Alara
---
Fairies
---
Malvo

Everyone but Malvo is up! Fairies are moved a bit to a spot for the failed negotiations.


Ki Points: 2/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 14/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara keeps her mouth closed and rushes the fairy closest to the wall.

Sneak Attack?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Unfortunately, her nunchaku hits the wall instead.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Foregoing any sort of curse Ridill silently hustles alongside Alara towards the annoyances.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 = 7


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell sees the rather large gap in what would be a defensive line, grumbles and swears under his breath some more, and casts a spell before moving up, drawing his morningstaff.

Tornell casts Shield of Faith, boosting his AC by 2. (Putting it at 18.) He then advances, drawing his morningstar.
CURRENT AC: 18
DURATION: 2 minutes/20 rounds.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

Alara's nunchaku whips out but the swift little fairies are hard to hit. However if Ridill knows one thing, it's beating up the less pleasant denizens of the First World. With a mighty swipe he turns one of the tooth fairies into a spray of blood and teeth, killing it intantly.

Artyom is up!


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom frowns as the fight begins. He moves next to Malvo and throws his quarterstaff at the tooth fairy with the yellowish tint to its skin.

Hand of the Apprentice: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

601 to 650 of 920 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.