GMAndrewW On Sevenfinger's Sails (Inactive)

Game Master andreww

Initiative:

[dice=Init.Raynor]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Init, Zartan] 1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Init Auntie Stagg] 1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Init Dralitar] 1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Init Korfu] 1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Init, Hector] 1d20+12[/dice]

Perception:

[dice=Perception.Raynor]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Zartan] 1d20+15[/dice]
[dice=Perception Auntie Stagg] 1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Perception Dralitar] 1d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Perception Korfu] 1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Perception, Hector] 1d20+11[/dice]

Handouts and Maps


1 to 50 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Feel free to dot and delete.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

"Captain Benarry, so good to see you again. I've been waiting for you to put out the call since we struck the deal with Hrethnar to be able to go deeper in the tomb. I had hoped we would have the opportunity at last year's summer solstice."

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

.

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

This character has some abilities that create concealment/rely on darkness to work. If anybody doesn't have darkvision, I will prep it and cast it on you, if you'd like.

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

"Greetings to all" says a bearded Keleshite man in sun colored robes with an ornate scimitar at his side... "I am Dralitar Zohak, devotee of Sarenrae… I believe I was instructed to be here with you all."

Dark Archive

female Half Orc Witch 7 | HP / | AC 19 w/ mage armor/15; Touch 13; FF 14 | F +7; R +7; W +8 | CMB+8; CMD 21 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1| Perc +7 | Stealth: +1 witch 7

A female half orc and a goat with a bell around it's neck make the way up the gangplank. She has a great-axe on her back and some shrunken heads around her waist. "Greetings ALL..Auntie Stagg here.." She smiles showing a few missing teeth.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

You see a knight wearing an eye-patch riding, for the lack of a better word, a giant sea turtle. The knight sports a well-balanced lance and an assortment of daggers strapped in a bandoleer, which rests next to a shiny amulet atop a gleaming full-plate adorned with golden seagulls. A beautifully sculpted darkwood shield is also adorned with a painted large golden seagull shown in full flight. After leading his mount towards the most competent sailor he can find, Raynor boards the ship and approaches the group for introductions.

"Captain Cordite at your service! First name Raynor for friends of the Society. And over there on the starboard side is Phranklin, my loyal seagoing steed. I heard that you require assistance with an urgent matter, dear Venture-Captain, and I'm here to give you any help I can give, if you'll have me and my crew," says the newly arrived Captain, point at his own vessel anchored in the distance.

Phranklin nods, and squeals excitedly, almost pulling the poor sailor holding his lead into the water... the sea turtle appears to understand every word spoken by Raynor.

"My vessel, The Fearsome Tide, is anchored a few miles yonder, and my crew is on a 4-hour notice to sail, if your task requires naval support."

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

Zartan produces a small block of wood. "That's far too large a vessel to navigate the Gloomspires. Old Flotsam here will get us through."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

"My thoughts exactly, but we're not afraid to sail the Fearsome in there if the Venture-Captain wills it."

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

”I’m confused.... how are we traveling?” Dralitar asks the others.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

"The captain can get us close on her ship, The Grinning Pixie, but the Gloomspires are too treacherous for a ship this size, even when they're holding still. We'll use a folding to get to Sevenfinger's tomb."

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

An odd little wayang with facial tattoos and wispy white hair stands squinting on the deck of the ship. He casts a spell and an aura of dusky evening light springs up around him.

"Ah, that's much better," he says in Tien-accented Common.

A black cat walks out from inside the veil of darkness around him, to lounge in the warm sun.

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

Dralitar nods to the others when the travel plan is laid out to him. He watches the wayang and after the spell is cast Dralitar whispers under his breathe ”well that is a bit unsettling...” then secures his gear for departure.

Dark Archive

female Half Orc Witch 7 | HP / | AC 19 w/ mage armor/15; Touch 13; FF 14 | F +7; R +7; W +8 | CMB+8; CMD 21 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1| Perc +7 | Stealth: +1 witch 7

Auntie Stagg moves on the deck of the ship with her goat in tow. "This ship big..where we supposed to meet people for mission?" She asks.

Liberty's Edge

Male NG Ifrit Swashbuckler 5/Oracle (Psychic Searcher) 4 | HP -12/72 | AC 30 (31 hasted) T 19(20) FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD28/21 | F: +6, R: +13 (+14), W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +11, SM: +3(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: 6/7; Panache: 1/5; Charmed Life 1/3 | Spells: 1st 6/8 ; 2nd 1/4 | Active conditions:.

A booming voice precedes a magnetic personality up the plank:
"What ho! Fellow Pathfinders, are you ready for another thrilling adventure? What evil might we face?! They should tremble at our approach!"

A svelte Ifrit appears, rapier on his hip and grin on his face. You have probably heard stories of the slightly delusional Hector, who in his fight against slavery puts on a domino mask and becomes "The Flame of Liberty." You have also probably heard a rumor that his possessed by a spirit of a Pathfinder archivist whose soul was lost in the stacks and has settled in his mind. Even now, it seems like he is quietly talking to himself.


The group gather together and travel to the Gloomspires on the Fearsome Tide. Reaching the Spires you take a small boat to the single jagged rock which contains Sevenfingers Tomb. All around you can see the other spires slowly moving through the mist.

Entering the Tomb you find Benarry already waiting for you along with Hrenthar. Ssmiles broadly and speaks in a voice accustomed to being obeyed. “Right, now let’s get down to brass tacks. As you can see ...” she gestures to the newly installed wooden platform upon which everyone currently stands. “We’re making things a bit more comfortable here for our new friend, Hrethnar. It’s the least we can do since he’s trapped here for … well, eternity. But that’s not why I brought you here, my friends.” The half-orc’s eyes narrow and grow deadly serious. “I asked the Decemvirate to send me their best. They surpassed my expectations.

“It says a lot for your bravery that you were willing to come back to this place after your experiences here last time. Never let anyone call you a coward. You’ve earned my respect; that’s for damn sure.”

“You lot come highly recommended, and your expertise at dungeon-delving and getting things done has earned you the right to partake in a mission of critical importance to the Society and of even more importance to me, personally. I’m sure you’ve heard whisperings of this place and my obsession with uncovering its secrets alike. Maybe I’ve let this place hook me too much, but it’s the sort of place that never really leaves you. Every time I think we’ve gotten to the bottom of the spire, it offers a glimmer of another exciting secret.”

Benarry’s eyes twinkle. Hrethnar mutters a venomous curse in Skald and spits on the floor. “I do not share your enthusiasm, captain,” he says with an archaic Ulfen accent. “This place is full of ghosts—both literal and those from my past. I despise this place. And now that it is to be my permanent home, I despise it even more.”

Benarry nods. “That’s to be expected, Hrethnar. And you have my sympathies,” she says before she turns to face the Pathfinders. “Since we rescued him, Hrethnar has been an invaluable resource. He’s answered many questions about the Gloomspires and Old Sevenfingers, and he’s promised to help us with one final task. And that’s where you come in. You’re going to explore Sevenfingers’s final resting place. You get to sack Sevenfingers’s tomb!”

Benarry allows her words to sink in before continuing. “I bet you’re both excited and terrified of this opportunity. And you’d be right to be afraid. Many folks—and not a few Pathfinders—have met a grisly end here. And it’s quite possible that you will too, if you don’t keep your wits about you,” she adds with a vaguely menacing grin. Benarry then gestures to Hrethnar and waves her hand at the man’s chest. Partially hidden by his shirt are dozens of tattooed symbols and runes, all glowing softly. “Hrethnar himself is the key to opening Sevenfingers’s final resting place. The sigils and runes inked on his flesh form the only key to Sevenfingers’s tomb in existence. And it can only be opened one day each year, the date on which Hrethnar mounted his failed mutiny against his old master. And it just so happens that day is...today. Bet you didn’t see that coming.”

Benarry chuckles before continuing. “Once Hrethnar opens the way to the tomb, you’ll enter and explore the place. I want a full investigation. I want maps. And I want you to grab anything valuable that isn’t nailed down. The stories of Sevenfingers’s treasure are famous. Find it and bring it back!”

Benarry asks Hrethnar to step outside the room while she confers with the team. After he departs, her face bears a sour look. “Unfortunately, I’m not joining you. I’ll remain behind to keep an
eye on our friend,”
she says. “Hrethnar is the key to entering the tomb, but I want to keep an eye on him and make sure you have a
way to get back here. Hrethnar says he’ll only be able to keep the portal open from dawn until dusk, so that gives you twelve hours. If you run out of time and get trapped in there, we won’t be able to get to you until this time next year. So don’t be late!” “OK,”
she says. “Dawn is about a half hour away. Any questions?”


Given some of you have been here before you already know quite a bit about the Gloomspires.

Gloomspires:

15+: The Gloomspires are an ancient field of massive columns that rise from the Arcadian Ocean. Most sages say they were already old when the Ghol-Gan Empire was young. The Gloomspires are hollow and contain many chambers and passages, all of which are believed to be cursed, monster infested,or both.

20+: Since the time of the Ghol-Gan Empire, many of the Gloomspires have been explored, and some have even been claimed and repurposed by other beings. Of these, Sevenfingers’s tomb is the most well known.

25+: The Gloomspires are inundated with strange, reality warping effects. The columns occasionally shift their positions, and many explorers report feeling a sense of wrongness and foreboding just from being in the area. This bizarre magic also makes teleportation and plane-traveling magic very difficult, though summoning spells tend to function normally.

Anyone can make either a Knowledge Arcana or History to see if they know more.

You also already know a fair bit about Sempet Sevenfingers.

Sempet:

15+: Sempet Sevenfingers was a legendary pirate who was active in the Shackles 300 years ago.

20+: From his flagship, the Voracious, Sevenfingers commanded a small fleet of pirate ships. His practice of using kuru cannibals to augment his boarding parties inspired fear and hatred across the Shackles.

25+: Sevenfingers was a powerful wizard who dabbled in necromancy and communed with evil outsiders, entities from the Dark Tapestry, and sinister beings from unspeakable realms beyond Golarion.

I will also take a Knowledge Arcana, History or Local check to see if you know any more about him.

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

Arcana 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

Arcana 1d1 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

"well now that is a lot to take in at once... ghosts you say... terrible fiends they can be." Dralitar muses to no one in particular.

Liberty's Edge

Male NG Ifrit Swashbuckler 5/Oracle (Psychic Searcher) 4 | HP -12/72 | AC 30 (31 hasted) T 19(20) FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD28/21 | F: +6, R: +13 (+14), W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +11, SM: +3(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: 6/7; Panache: 1/5; Charmed Life 1/3 | Spells: 1st 6/8 ; 2nd 1/4 | Active conditions:.

"Excuse me a moment." Hector sits down in a meditative pose, although it looks like he is talking to himself. After 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 rounds, he opens his eyes, having gleaned some knowledge from the spirit in his head.

Lore mystery ability Focused Trance used twice.

Kn(arcana) about Gloomspires: 1d20 + 9 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 20 = 38
Kn(local) about Sempet: 1d20 + 11 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 20 = 36

Hector then shares everything he knows with the party. feel free to look behind spoilers above, I got them all

Dark Archive

female Half Orc Witch 7 | HP / | AC 19 w/ mage armor/15; Touch 13; FF 14 | F +7; R +7; W +8 | CMB+8; CMD 21 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1| Perc +7 | Stealth: +1 witch 7

Know arcana: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27

Know arcana: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

I'm going to get 2 oils of magic weapon

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

Overhearing Dralitar, "Ghosts? Oh,yes. Up on the second floor there's an entire labyrinth filled with them. They're trapped in the walls, but if you touched them too long the ghosts tried to devour you."


You have all of the information in the spoilers above already. The check was to get more information

Hector drops into a trance and sifts through ancient memories, looking for stories about the Gloomspires and Sempet. He recalls two more items of interest.

A humanoid race of powerful sorcerers called the Makers constructed the Gloomspires during the Age of Serpents. The Makers are believed to have fled to Golarion to escape enslavement in a nightmarish realm.

Also, Sevenfingers had dealings with the denizens of Leng. His flagship was actually a black ship of Leng, the Voracious, gifted to Sevenfingers by his dreadful allies.

At Zartan's mention of ghosts Hrenthar cuts in, “I have never seen the inside of Sempets tomb so I dont know if it contains any such creatures. Sempet lusted after wealth and went to great lengths to hide and protect his treasures. You can probably expect to encounter traps and terrible guardian creatures.” Benarry then cuts in. “If I knew more about what to expect, I would have already told you,” she says. “Stay sharp and be ready for anything.”

As far as purchases go at this point you may only purchase mundane or alchemical equipment or magic items worth 2500gp or less.


Calisro looks between the rest of the group, So, no questions? We best get started then. I will ask Hrenthar to open the portal and you can be on your way.

If there are no questions I will move us forward tomorrow

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

Raid a tomb, thorough investigation, draw maps, don't die. Do we have a bag of holding or the like?

In a nearly sibilant whisper, the unnaturally silent Korfu asks, "Do we know the specifics of trying to teleport within the Gloomspires? Would I be courting death if I tried to dimension door or shadow step while within the tomb?"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

Before turning in last night, Raynor channeled positive energy into his shield (+1 insight to AC until he gets hit or 24 hours goes by, whichever comes first)

"Remember friends, we're no doubt going to deal with undeath, as we've done before in those accursed spires, so bring along minor restorative magic at the very least, as I am trained to read such scrolls for you. If I was you, I'd also gird myself against poison and disease with alchemical enhancements. Bring along divine scrolls against these, if you can afford it. I can help read those as well. Nothing brings about a good day to a halt like poison or disease when you're far away from a city temple!"

Raynor buys a bunch of parchment, charcoal bits and stuff for writing on the floating shop. He also buys four vials of holy water, two vials of antitoxin, two vials of antiplague, eight scrolls of lesser restoration, eight scrolls of bed of iron, 4 scrolls of magic weapon and 4 scrolls of protection against evil.

Scrolls: 600gp; Holy Water: 100gp; Alchemical: 200gp; Parchment x10: 2gp; Charcoal x10: 5gp; Chronicler's Kit: 40gp (map case, two vials of ink, two inkpens, 10 sheets of paper, two blank journals, a pound of fine powder for drying ink, and a 20-foot measuring cord)

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

The Korfu makes similar purchases: 2 scrolls of lesser restoration, two antitoxin, two antiplague, parchment x10, charcoal x10, a Chronicler's Kit, and a familiar satchel.

scrolls 300 gp, alchemical 200gp, writing supplies 47gp

GM, Will we have time to prep spells after this mission briefing?

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

Dralitar checks his gear ”1 antitoxin, 1 anti plague... all here... I am good to go.” he tells the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male NG Ifrit Swashbuckler 5/Oracle (Psychic Searcher) 4 | HP -12/72 | AC 30 (31 hasted) T 19(20) FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD28/21 | F: +6, R: +13 (+14), W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +11, SM: +3(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: 6/7; Panache: 1/5; Charmed Life 1/3 | Spells: 1st 6/8 ; 2nd 1/4 | Active conditions:.

Hector heeds the advice and will also purchase two scrolls of lesser restoration and one of ghostbane dirge and two antitoxin, two antiplague. 650gp total


The Korfu wrote:

Raid a tomb, thorough investigation, draw maps, don't die. Do we have a bag of holding or the like?

In a nearly sibilant whisper, the unnaturally silent Korfu asks, "Do we know the specifics of trying to teleport within the Gloomspires? Would I be courting death if I tried to dimension door or shadow step while within the tomb?"

Calisro grins at the question while Hrenthar scowls. I wouldn't try teleportation magic anyhere near the Gloomspires, it doesnt work well though summoning seems unaffected says Calisro.. It'll consume yer soul if you try and there's precious little of that to you it seems snarls Hrenthar.


With purchases made and questions asked Calisro and Hrenthar move into position to open the portal.

You will only have twelve hours to explore, if you are late and the portal closes I wont be able to get you out for a whole year. You ready?

Now would be the time to cast any buff spells or take any alchemical items if you wish to do so. The portal will be opening tomorrow morning my time.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

Zartan checks his pack and finds all of the general equipment, but takes a moment to pick up 3 scrolls of Lesser Restoration. As he stands ready he drinks an antiplague and an antitoxin.

"Won't Sevenfingers be surprised."

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

The Korfu will cast Communal Darkvision on any party member who can't see in the dark.

Can I get a head count for the sake of calculating the duration? (8 hours divided evenly). I have a few spells and abilities that can cause trouble if the whole party can't see in the dark.

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

Dralitar casts Ant Haul and Magic Vestment on his armor and shield at the last possible second before the group moves out

Dark Archive

Male CN Wayang Wizard (Shadow School) 8 | hp 42/58 | AC 18* T 15 FF 15* | CMB +2, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +6, W +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2, Concentration +15/+19 | Speed 20 ft | |Spells: 1st 5/7, 2nd 3/6, 3rd 2/6, 4th 1/4 | Conditions/Buffs: Invisibility, *Mage Armor; Umbral Arcane Mark

The Korfu also taps himself with a wand of mage armor.


The Korfu wrote:

The Korfu will cast Communal Darkvision on any party member who can't see in the dark.

Can I get a head count for the sake of calculating the duration? (8 hours divided evenly). I have a few spells and abilities that can cause trouble if the whole party can't see in the dark.

Looking at the statblocks you, Zartan, Auntie Stagg and Hector have darkvision, Drailtar and Raynor do not so they would get 4 hours each.

Dark Archive

female Half Orc Witch 7 | HP / | AC 19 w/ mage armor/15; Touch 13; FF 14 | F +7; R +7; W +8 | CMB+8; CMD 21 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1| Perc +7 | Stealth: +1 witch 7

Auntie Stagg casts mage armor as well.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

Raynor feeds his giant combat trained riding gecko a potion of feather step, and imbibes a vial of antitoxin, followed with a vial of antiplague. He lowers his helm's visor, raises his lance and leads the way.

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

Dralitar hefts his shield and draws his scimitar, says a prayer to Sarenrae and follows the Paladin

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

After finishing his potions Zartan draws his wakizashis. They briefly glow red as he channels the fire of his bloodline through them.


With weapons, spells and potions prepared Hrenthar moves to the machine.

He moves his hands in a complicated pattern and wordlessly mouths a series of silent incantations. A moment later, his shimmering tattoos begin to glow red. Drops of blood trickle from his nostrils and weep from his eyes. The bloody droplets stream from his face and form levitating rivulets that merge into a hovering scarlet pool a few feet off the floor. Several heartbeats later with Hrethnar and the room forming a sickening bloody scene, the pool of blood forms a perfect mirror-like rectangle, roughly three feet wide and eight feet high.

Benarry’s voice suddenly booms. “Now’s your chance,” she yells. “Step through the portal and into the history books!”

Leaping forward each of you is drenched in blood. On the other side you find yourselves in a small stone chamber. It is lit with baleful red light from the blood portal which hangs directly behind you. Benarry's words echo in your minds, remember, you only have twelve hours

Ahead of you a steep set of stairs descends the gods know where. Somewhere, in the distance, you can hear the sound of lapping water.

Go ahead and out yourselves on the map. I only see four character tokens, please add yours to the page for them and to the map.

What do you do?

Dark Archive

female Half Orc Witch 7 | HP / | AC 19 w/ mage armor/15; Touch 13; FF 14 | F +7; R +7; W +8 | CMB+8; CMD 21 | Speed 30 ft | Init +1| Perc +7 | Stealth: +1 witch 7

Auntie Stagg looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


She sees a small, plain, stone room. There's a glowing portal of blood behind you and a set of steep stairs ahead of you. There may be a glimmer of light at the bottom of them and the sound of lapping water. The room you have entered is otherwise bare.

Liberty's Edge

Male NG Ifrit Swashbuckler 5/Oracle (Psychic Searcher) 4 | HP -12/72 | AC 30 (31 hasted) T 19(20) FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD28/21 | F: +6, R: +13 (+14), W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +11, SM: +3(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: 6/7; Panache: 1/5; Charmed Life 1/3 | Spells: 1st 6/8 ; 2nd 1/4 | Active conditions:.

Hector pulls out a domino mask, puts it on, draws his rapier, and strides after Raynor.

Sovereign Court

Male Ifrit N Unchained Rogue 8 | HP 59/59| AC 24 T 17 FF 18 | CMB +6, CMD 25 | F: +5, R: +16, W: +5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +16 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None |

Zartan moves to the front of the group.

"Watch where I step. I'll keep an eye out for traps."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

Seeing that others wish to take the lead, Raynor guides his mount to the ceiling, his exotic saddle straps holding him firm to the giant gecko.


The chamber is only 12' high as is, there is barely enough space to fit a giant gecko and you so being on the ceiling offers no real benefit.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan) Paladin (Shining Knight) 8 - Init +0; Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +1, AC 31/ touch 14/ ff 31; hp 68/68, F+13, R+7, W+12, Speed 20 ft. BUFFS: antitoxin, antiplague, divine favor, feather step (gecko), Protection vs. Evil

Geckos are flat creatures, shorter at the shoulder than a horse, but I don't mind the rogue going first; just worried about my charge lane! ;)


The group slowly make their way down the steep stairs, Zartan taking point.

Reaching the bottom reveals a most unusual scene. A shallow basin filled with colorful coral and exotic fish forms the floor of this large hall. A few inches above the waterline, a narrow stone walkway spans the basin and leads to a stone door on the opposite side of the hall. The hall appears to be open to the sky—a night sky filled with twinkling stars and a full moon that bathes everything in a pale yellow glow. A chilly sea breeze flows gently through the hall.

Map updated. The water is about 3' deep annd counts as difficult terrain. The lighting is normal light. The walkway looks narrow, slippery, treacherous and wobbles when someone tests it out. As it is only 2' wide it cannot accommodate a large creatutre. Currently only Zartam and Raynor can see into the room given how steep the stais are. They are difficult terrain both up and down.

What do you do?

Dark Archive

Male [HP: 51/51 | AC:26* ; T:12; FF:25*| F:+9; R:+5; W:+12] Human
Skills:
Religion +10/Diplomacy +11/Heal +8/ SM +12/ Survival +8/ Spellcraft +6
Warpriest 8 [init +6/ Perc +13]
actives:
Armor/Shield +2 each; Ant Haul

Dralitar is careful not to step in any droppings left by the gecko and asks "What is up ahead?"

1 to 50 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMAndrewW On Sevenfinger's Sails All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.