GM MattMorris Tears at Bitter Manor

Game Master ChesterCopperpot

Slides and Maps
Quests!


651 to 700 of 1,122 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Human Male Mesmerist 7 | hp 45/45 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +9, W +15 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +9, Concentration +15/+17 | Speed 30 ft | |Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 2/2 | Tricks 6/8 | Touch Treatment 7/7 | Conditions: None

Leopold moves up and puts a bold stare on the deadfall. Will add 3 dmg to the next person who hits it

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

Kn(arcana) to ID creature: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 12 + (4) = 28

“That walking solstice tree is immune to acid, but electricity will give it a nasty shock. And Hekk already learned it can spit nasty goo, but it's bite is poisonous, too."

Harlan moves to get a clear shot, studies the creature, and fires at the deadly tree.

+2 xbow attack w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 25
dmg w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13 +3 from leo if that's a hit


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Unfortunately for the creature, it is too hunger to understand the danger it is eat.

The deadfall dweller attacks Aryas, but it's unable to connect with its potential prey.

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 for b/p/s: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
limb 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 for b: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
limb 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 for b: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

entangle: 1d4 ⇒ 3

~+~Combat Round 2~+~
Tathane
Leopold
Harlan
Aryas

Red (-11,-16, shaken)
Hekk (entangled, 3 rnds. Goo has Hardness 3 and 6 HP)

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

Aryas again attacks to deal non-lethal damage!

Blade of mercy trait allows non-lethal damage without -4 to hit and +1 to damage.

+1 holy Scimitar Clarity : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage, non-lethal +1: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12 if evil: + : 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

did my 25 not hit?

Harlan fires again . . .

+2 xbow attack w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 27
dmg w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Yes, sorry, that was a hit! I just didn't sum the damage.

~+~Combat Round 2~+~
Tathane
Leopold

Harlan
Aryas
Red (-54, shaken)
Hekk (entangled, 3 rnds. Goo has Hardness 3 and 6 HP)

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

Tathane moves a few more steps over and shoots at the creature again.

shortbow@red,PBS,into melee: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 15
damage,PBS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Human Male Mesmerist 7 | hp 45/45 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +9, W +15 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +9, Concentration +15/+17 | Speed 30 ft | |Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 2/2 | Tricks 6/8 | Touch Treatment 7/7 | Conditions: None

Leopold keeps up the bold stare. Will add 3 dmg to the next hit and takes total defense for a +4 to AC.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

The critter tries again to subdue Aryas, a bit more successfully this time!

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for b/p/s: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
limb 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 for b: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
limb 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 for b: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

~+~Combat Round 2~+~
Tathane
Leopold
Harlan
Aryas
Red (-54, shaken)
Hekk (entangled, 3 rnds. Goo has Hardness 3 and 6 HP)

~+~Combat Round 3~+~
Tathane
Leopold
Harlan
Aryas
(-11) Fortitude Save
Red (-54, shaken)
Hekk(entangled, 2 rnds. Goo has Hardness 3 and 6 HP)

Aryas: Open after attempting save.:
DC 16. On failure take Dexterity damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

Hekk decides that with Aryas already engaging the thing and hurt, it makes more sense to him to tear his way out of the goo. He's not that good with a bow and if the thing is made of wood, an arrow won't do much anyway. Hekk he takes a free action to grow claws using his draconic bloodline power.

To hit claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage claw: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
if that loosens him he take a move action towards The Thing.
To hit bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage bite: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
if that loosens him he keeps his bow in hand, otherwise he drops it.
To hit claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage claw: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
If that loosens him he takes a 5' step towards The Thing.

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

Fort : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

”Arghh!!“

Aryas again attacks to deal lethal damage now!

+1 holy Scimitar Clarity : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage, non-lethal +1: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 if evil: + : 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

+2 xbow attack w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 18
dmg w/ PBS and Studied combat: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Okay, that will do it for that log monster!

There is enough Non-lethal damage on the creature that it is unconscious, not dead. What would you like to do with it?

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

Exhausted, Aryas steps back.

”So what is this thing?! I didn’t know what to do with it.... “

The moth lands on his head and Aryas looks at the beast.

Detect evil.

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

"I told you. An predator that paralyzes you and lays eggs in you. Called a deadfall dweller. I wonder if we can eat it."

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

"I wouldn't leave it alive to harm other, more innocent folks in this forest."

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

"Agreed. We should kill it. Hekk, care to do the honors? And no, I don't think we should eat it."

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

Hekk picks up his bow, hoists his spear, and gives the thing a vigorous poke. Or two. Or however many is required to make sure the thing is dead. The thing is, Hekk does not really know how to tell whether the thing is really dead, so he makes sure it is really, REALLY dead.

I wonder if it's eggs taste like Caviar. I wonder what Caviar tastes like.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

The beast is very thoroughly killed.

It is getting on toward evening--there are about 2 hours of daylight left. Do you want to press on or camp?

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

"So. It will be dark soon. Should we just make a camp here? I mean, this seems as good a place as any other."

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

"Well, I suppose we could. How much further do we ave to go?"

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

"Let us move on as fast as we can and camp when it gets dark!"

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

"We do have ample firewood here now . . . but pressing on seems a good course."

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

Moving on seems to be the concensus.

"Sounds good. I know you full humans don't see very good at night, but that won't be for some time yet and I can set up camp just fine in the dark."


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

You are able to make a few more miles before dark.

I put your current location as a yellow dot on this map

As the sun sets, an old man hails you from the edge of the woods. He leans heavily on a staff and hobbles into the evening light as he calls out, "Oh my! Travelers! It has been so long since Old Teth has seen travelers in these woods. They are too dangerous for most people to brave these days--though you could never convince me to leave!"

Squinting at the sky with rheumy eyes, he adds. "Almost night. Would you like a safe place to stay until the morning? I have a cozy spot not far from the road. You are welcome to a bit of dinner and a place to rest in exchange for news of the outside world."

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

Hekk squints back at him, and ever blunt he straight out asks,

"Say, are you a druid? We were warned there were some unfriendly druids in the area. You seem friendly though."

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

Aryas looks at the man and smiles

But he is wary.

sense motive : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

Harlan gives a deep stare into the man's soul.

Sense Motive w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 10 + (1) = 23

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Tathane smiles at the older man. "A cozy spot, you say? Sounds good to me." Even though he seems friendly, Tathane does maintain a healthy does of caution. Before following the man he waits to see what his companions think.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

GM Rolls:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Everything seems to be on the up-and-up, as far as you can tell.

"Ah, I know some simple magics, but I am not a druid. I do try to live in harmony with the forest, however. It is the only way I survive in this place."

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

"Um, OK. A nice comfortable house does sound better that sleeping out in the weather. Let's do it guys!"

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

Aryas starts beaming.

”Ahh Sir! You are a kind souls! And of course we take up your offer! Thank you! So I am Aryas and this group you see are Pathfinders. Let’s walk and I tell you more ... “ he says and tries to be friendly and kind.

Diplomacy : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

"Kind sir, have you seen any unusual things around here as of late?"


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

The man talks with you as he leads you to a small clearing in the woods that surrounds a tall tree. In the tree, you can see a small, shed-like treehouse perched.

“I keep to myself and bother no one that I don’t need to. I will say there’s that old mansion in the woods, where monsters roam night and day. If you’re looking to go there, or following that elderly pair that rode through here, you’d best turn back. If you’re determined to go anyway, one of you should come up to my loft so I can get you a map. There are nasty beasts out here, and you don’t want to deal with more than you have to.”

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

"Elderly pair? When was that?" Tathane's ears perk up at the mention of who he can only imagine are the ones they are trying to catch up with.

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

"A map. I always wanted to learn how to read a map."

Silver Crusade

Male LG, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) - usually enjoying being charming & handsome | Bard 2, Paladin 3 | HP 54/54 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +11 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +9 | Perc: +1, Dipl.: +14, SM: +14 | Bardic Performance 6/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Smite 0/1 | LoH 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 30ft | Moth Familiar 27/27 HP Active conditions:

”You are truly a blessing! Please explain how this elderly couple looked like! We are looking for them and would very much like to have a map because it is hard to navigate in these woods!“ Aryas says with a smile.

Dark Archive

Human Male Mesmerist 7 | hp 45/45 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +9, W +15 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +9, Concentration +15/+17 | Speed 30 ft | |Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 2/2 | Tricks 6/8 | Touch Treatment 7/7 | Conditions: None

"My good sir, would you like to do an e-meter reading? Check in on your thetodemon load?"


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

"That old couple thundered through here about 2 days ago, I would say. Man and woman, about so tall...grizzled but spry, I'd say. Didn't even stop to chat with me, though."

It's fairly obvious that he's describing your acquaintances from the Golden Watch.

To Leopold, he say, "Is that some kind of medical treatment? I don't hold with modern medicine. It's mostly a bunch of hogwash."

Dark Archive

Human Male Mesmerist 7 | hp 45/45 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +9, W +15 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +9, Concentration +15/+17 | Speed 30 ft | |Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 2/2 | Tricks 6/8 | Touch Treatment 7/7 | Conditions: None

Far from it, friend, this is the collected wisdom of the ages...insert long disquisition on psionicsology Say, you wouldn't know which direction those old folks were headed, would you?


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

"Well, that sounds nice. Everyone needs a little wisdom to survive. Care to come up to my treehouse, and I'll get you a map of the forest? I have a pretty good idea where the old folks were headed. Then, you can give me a reading in privacy."

Dark Archive

Human Male Mesmerist 7 | hp 45/45 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +5, R +9, W +15 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +9, Concentration +15/+17 | Speed 30 ft | |Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 2/2 | Tricks 6/8 | Touch Treatment 7/7 | Conditions: None

I never say no to a potential mark -err, I mean to one marked for greatness. Lead on, young fella!

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

Tathane just rolls his eyes behind Leopold's back then slaps him on the shoulder. "Leo, Leo, Leo. What are we going to do with you?" He steps past the mesmerist and up to the old man. "As my friend said, 'lead on.'"


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

"Ah, good. I'm sure that I have the map up there somewhere. Come on up, young one."

He climbs up a ladder of handholds carved into the side of the tree. The shed is about 15 feet up.

The Concordance

Male C/N half-orc unchained barbarian/3 sorcerer/2 d disc/1 | HP: 56 (6/6 extra HP if rage) | AC/T/FF: 24/11/23 20/11/19 (-2 if raging) | CMB: +10 (-2 if ~raging), CMD: 19 | F:+6 , R:+2, W:+5 (+2 will if raging) | Init: +1 | Speed 40 ft | Apprs +5, H Anim +6, Intimi +8, Kn Arc +9, Kn Nat +5, Perc +9, Scraft +5, Surv +4, Swim +6, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: Shield, Gift of Will

Needless to say the heedless Hekk follows.

Grand Lodge

Male LN gunslinger (bolt ace) 1/investigator (empiricist) 5 | HP 47/52 | AC 18(22w/ shield) T 13 FF 15(19w/shield) | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +14(+1d6), SM: +10(+1d6) | Speed 30ft | Grit 2/2 ; Inspiration 6/7 | Spells: 1st: 6/6; 2nd: 3/3 | Active conditions: Bane.

is he inviting us all up, or just Leopold? I got the impression it was the latter - just checking


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

He's just inviting Tathane up, now.

The old man shouts down to Hekk, "Oh, sorry big fellow! My shack isn't so sturdy. I don't think it would support your weight!"


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Just confirming: Tathane you are coming upstairs with the man, right?

The Exchange

CG Male half-elf rogue 5 | HP 39/43 | AC: 19 T:15 FF:15 | F +3 R +7 W +1 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +9 | Perc +10 | Low-light vision | Trapfinding +2

Oh! Sorry for the delay...

Tathane watches the man climb up and then follows right behind him. When he's about midway up the tree he looks down to his companions. "Just a sec and I'll be right back. Let me see what this guy's got." Then he climbs the rest of the way up.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Tathane:
You enter the small shack and the old man appears to be rummaging around with some rumpled papers. Suddenly he turns, and purplish light swirls around his form.
Will save v. Enchantment: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
A hostile force tries to invade your mind, but you shrug it off. The old man looks a bit sheepish. "Apologies. I needed to make sure that you were not trying to fool me to get my inside information!"
Spoiler:
Sense Motive DC 28
Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 The man is obviously lying.

Tathane and the old man disappear into the shack; you can hear them talking above, but it is difficult to make out their words.

651 to 700 of 1,122 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM MattMorris Tears at Bitter Manor All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.