GM ShadowLord's Tyrant's Grasp - Group 1

Game Master The Rising Phoenix

Roll 20

LOOT!


1,251 to 1,294 of 1,294 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

"The one that completes this home..."
The halfling thinks what that could mean.
"We saw several balconies and windows under eaves when we approached the house, but did anybody count them? Are there in fact nine? If there are only eight, then maybe the right key has a design that is the ninth eave. That's my best guess.
Or, it could be a play on words of some sort. Nine-Eaves... Nine Leaves?
Maybe I'll have a better idea once we find these keys."

"Yes Lola, I would be happy for a bit of speed."
Coral tries to follow the steps of the dance, and finds her feet moving faster.
"Now that is something!"

Think the study is more likely upstairs than in the room with the bad smell, but could be wrong and have no strong preference.

The Exchange

Human Fighter 1 / Barbarian 2 | HP 31/33 [37/39 Rage] | AC 18 [15 Rage]; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +8; R +2; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | Heavy Flail: +6 (1d10+4/19-20) | Perc +7

Vlad ponders what Coral has said. "Let's find the room with the keys first--that my give us some clues."

Shouldering his weapon, he takes the lead upstairs.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Vlad leads the group up the stairs where the path dead ends with doors on the west and east side. Both doors are sliding doors and the eastern pair appears to be locked and won't open. The western set of doors open up into a drawing room with several overstuffed chairs and a few low tables and cabinets. Sliding doors lead back to the east and south, while to the north a glass door opens onto a small semicircular balcony.


Channel 2/5, Bolstering Touch 3/6, Seize the Initiative 1/6
Spells Remaining:
Bless, Weapons Against Evil
Spells/Effects Active:
AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | Current HP 24/24| F +4 R +1 W +7 (+1 vs illusion+charm)| Init +0 | Perc +3

Marya refreshes her light spell yet again, even if there is plenty of ambient light, which might strike her companions—particularly those that joined more recently—as odd. She taps her sword on the door frame leading west. ”I say we check this drawing room first to make sure there aren’t any monsters waiting to jump us.”

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Marya finds a few items of interest in the room. First are foremost, an orgami grasshopper sits in the middle of the room on the floor an looks extremely out of place. Opening it up you find a handwritten note which reads “The new Master wants you gone from here. I have little patience.”

In addition, she finds that the liquor cabinet contains six fine glasses engraved with a detailed image of a snail, dice and gambling items and a ivory box that contains a deck of cards.

The glasses are worth 20 gp each. The cards and dice are sufficient to form a common gambler’s kit and a deck of harrow cards. Tucked away in an ivory box is a deck of illusions missing all of its jacks.


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola increases Coral, Vlad, and Marya’s movement speed by briefly strumming a few simple chords, laden with magical energy, that get their toes tapping.

+10 base move speed to those three for one hour.

When they enter the parlor upstairs, Lola peers over Marya’s shoulder, ”interesting. The original owner was ursurped? Que malo, you folks would rather get your stamp from a psychopomp than a sakhil.” She peeks at the things they find, but mostly keeps her eyes and ears out for enemies.


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

Coral looks around the room for anything else of interest.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

"North, onto the balcony?"
She peers through the glass door.

"We know there are more sakhils somewhere..." The halfling fidgets with her holy symbol and bounces on the balls of her feet a bit. She has her rapier in hand.

The Exchange

Human Fighter 1 / Barbarian 2 | HP 31/33 [37/39 Rage] | AC 18 [15 Rage]; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +8; R +2; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | Heavy Flail: +6 (1d10+4/19-20) | Perc +7

Vlad looks around in frustration as they find the anonymous note.

"Getting involved in all the Boneyard politics is making this much more difficult," he says.

"You may as well come and confront us now!" he yells. "We're not going anywhere until we find the old master!"

At Coral's suggestion, he moves out onto the balcony.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Coral looks through the glass door and sees a small empty balcony that is 3'x6' wide. Vlad opens the door and steps out onto the balcony, but finds nothing but the swirling grey mist of the beyond visible in the distance.


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola says cheerfully, ”well, let’s keep opening doors until we find something interesting, the old master, or a monster.” Lola detects magic briefly and hums cheerfully to herself.

spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

But she appears to be extremely distracted.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Not finding anything to the north, Lola urges the party to slide the southern double doors open. Beyond them you find an elegant library that is in shambles. Piles of shredded books are heaped untidily throughout the room. A small desk is scarred by deep grooves across its surface. Several large, umbrella-shaped masses of parchment and torn paper hang from the ceiling. Sliding double doors lead out of this room to the north and south, and a narrow glass door in the west wall leads to a small semicircular balcony. The glass of the door is badly cracked.

DC 10 Knowledge (nature):
The the wads of paper scattered around the room are actually wasp nests.


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola points are the paper, ”Cuidado, those are wasp nests. Do you all have any area weapons in case we get swarmed?” She checks her own bag.

With heightened awareness, Lola has +9 to knowledge (nature), so cant fail.


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

"They haven't come out yet, so let's back up and close the doors."

"I do have flasks of acid and alchemists' fire. I would rather not burn up all the books and papers, but if those wasps start swarming we're going to need Feena's fire spells. Let's all get ready, I guess?"

Coral pulls out her two flasks and offers the alchemists' fire to anybody who doesn't have a splash weapon.

Swarms are a real pain to deal with. Anybody have any great abilities here? Those with Shake it Off should stick together when we go in. In 2x2 square we will all be getting +4 to all saves (3 adjacent allies, with Coral granting and getting extra +1).


M Human Paladin of Sarenrae 1/Oracle of Life 2 | HP 27/27 | AC 19/13/16 | F +4, R +3, W +5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Scimitar +2 (1d6) | Longbow +5 (1d8) | Init -1 | Perception -1 (Deaf)

Damian sucks in a breath at the sight of the vandalized library. It hurt his soul to see books treated such, and he sets his mouth in a determined line. "If they swarm, we can lure them out of the library and destroy them without harming the books. And perhaps repeat the trick with closing the doors - split them up so we only fight a few at a time." He holds out his hand for one of the alchemist flasks.


Channel 2/5, Bolstering Touch 3/6, Seize the Initiative 1/6
Spells Remaining:
Bless, Weapons Against Evil
Spells/Effects Active:
AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | Current HP 24/24| F +4 R +1 W +7 (+1 vs illusion+charm)| Init +0 | Perc +3

”Gods f&#&ing damn f!%+ing bug swarms I swear to Iomedae f$#$ing wasps.” She feels the urge to scream or stomp but restrains herself. She tries to slow down her breathing to calm down, pausing talking periodically to breathe. ”Maybe someone quiet and careful...could sneak by...and not disturb them?” She has a feeling that they will all have to fight the damn bugs anyways, but she would very much prefer to not have to.


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

"That sounds like my job, Marya. I could try, but if they swarm me, I'd need you all to back me up.
Maybe there's nothing in the next room and so no reason for us to bother with the swarms.
But if there is something there, and I need you to follow me, then we're back to fighting them.
I rather like Damian's idea. With a twist. Rather than waiting to see if they swarm and we react to it (hopefully fast enough), we instead force the issue and lure them out of the library by bombing their nests with acid."

The PC with the worst ranged attack opens the doors, and the rest throw acid (Coral has one and I think Vlad has three). Then if the wasps come for us, Feena lights them up with Burning Hands once they are in this room.

Coral will listen at the door to hear if the wasps are buzzing.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Coral hears no wasps, the doors are opened and she steps in. Now what?

The Exchange

Human Fighter 1 / Barbarian 2 | HP 31/33 [37/39 Rage] | AC 18 [15 Rage]; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +8; R +2; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | Heavy Flail: +6 (1d10+4/19-20) | Perc +7

Vlad agrees with Coral. "We should at least check the desk."

Pulling an acid flask from his bandolier, he prepares to throw it should wasps come out.


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

Didn't actually want to go into the room - wanted someone to open the doors and we all throw at a nest simultaneously. As in, a surprise round. Hopefully.

"Now!"
Coral will throw an acid flask at a wasp nest.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Well, it is ranged touch against an object... hope it hurts the wasps inside.


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

As they made their way through the spooky house Feena was on guard for more trouble. When they found the library she thought she'd be in heaven but unfortunately it didn't look like it had been well kept. Fortunately for them the swarms were something she could deal with. "If they swarm and we can pull back I can blast them with fire. I don't want to hurt the library, or what's left of it anyway, but my flames should do a pretty thorough job of purifying the place of the wretched bugs."


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola will take one of the offered splash weapons and stuffs it into her empty wrist sheath, still holding her longspear.

"Trick I learned a few years ago, in case you get ambushed." She pats her wrist sheath, and stands next to Coral.

Doesn't look like the map updated, unless I'm mistaken. We're on the second floor, right?


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Ok got it. Moved Coral back out. Everyone else take your surprise round actions.


Channel 2/5, Bolstering Touch 3/6, Seize the Initiative 1/6
Spells Remaining:
Bless, Weapons Against Evil
Spells/Effects Active:
AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | Current HP 24/24| F +4 R +1 W +7 (+1 vs illusion+charm)| Init +0 | Perc +3

I’m gonna assume Marya has the worst thrown modifier, both with 3/4 bab and a 10 dex, so she would probably be the person opening the door. I’m guessing that’s her surprise round action. If we aren’t counting opening the door, then it will be redrawing her sword

The Exchange

Human Fighter 1 / Barbarian 2 | HP 31/33 [37/39 Rage] | AC 18 [15 Rage]; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +8; R +2; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | Heavy Flail: +6 (1d10+4/19-20) | Perc +7

Vlad releases his own acid flask at Coral mark, hoping it strikes its target.

ranged touch, acid flask: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d6 ⇒ 2


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Feena/Lola are you taking a surprise round action?


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola pops out the flask and readies to throw at the wasps should they emerge.

Ready action throw flask at first enemy to emerge and come within 10’, ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
acid damage, multiply by 1.5 if swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 2


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

Realized I forgot to roll damage.
Coral's vial smashes against the ceiling right above a nest, and some of the acid hopefully gets the wasps.
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6 *1.5 for swarm, or just 1 if only splash damage


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

Feena was loathe to cast any spells that might set what remained of the library ablaze. To do so would be wrong and she couldn't bring herself to risk it. With that in mind she stayed back and waited to see if the wasps would come to them.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Vlad Coral both launch their projectiles into the room, but only Vlad's hits the mark and just barely at that. Coral's flask flies off the mark and strikes the nearby of books on the floor instead.

There is some minimal damage to the wasp nest, but it seems to agitate the wasps more than damage them as they begin to erupt from their hive and flood the room. As the wasps emerge, Lola tosses her flask and strikes the creatures as well.

R1: Feena, Wasps, Vlad, Coral, Lola, Marya, Damian

GM:

1d8 ⇒ 4
Damian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Feena: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Marya: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Coral: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Vlad: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Marya reroll: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Lola: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Wasps: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19\


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

Seeing the damage to the library and the smoldering books from the fire flask Feena felt a pang of sorrow tear through her at the loss. Still What was done was done though and she couldn't just let them burn for nothing. The sooner they finished this the sooner they could put the flames out. "Back away from the door, I'll burn them when they come through." With that she prepared to cast her spell when the swarms came for them.

Try to position myself so I can burn the swamrs through the door entrance with burning hands. Can't move myself because I am at work but basically I want to be in the doorway on our side (staying out of the swarms) so I can send the gout of flame through when the wasps come close enough. I will try to get all the swarms, or as many as possible, in the flames. I won't catch any of us in the flames.
burning hands: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4) = 8


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

Coral has already acted, so feel free to catch her in the blast if the swarms move into her square. She has a +12 Reflex save at the moment (with Shake it Off) and has Evasion.


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola has +9, and doesn’t mind being blasted. Would be hit by the swarm anyway. No evasion, but that’s okay.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Feena is first and the wasps are moving right after her. Either she moves up in front of Coral into the room and blasts or readies an action outside of the room that is going to catch the party in its way. Let me know how you want to proceed because the wasps are itchin' to sting someone.


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

I'll have to wait until I get home and can look at the map as there is something I can do that might make this a really easy fight but I need to be able to see everything first. It'll be another four hours or so.


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

Feena realized that what she hoped to do wasn't going to work as soon as she said it so she did something she had never expected to. Moving quickly into the room and around the swarm Feena got into a relatively clear space and then cast her spell sending the gout of fire to envelope the swarm. As the flames of the blast started to fade she then became enveloped in a flames aura.
See the above roll for the burning hands of 8 damage. immolation aura makes anything ending it's turn adjacent to me take 1d6 fire damage.
Immolation Aura: 1d6 ⇒ 2


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Feena's blast and aura severely injury the swarm, burning nearly half of them to a crisp and charring the threats before they can sting her. The wasps get away from her as quickly as possible, moving out of the room and north into the room with the party in it. Agitated now, the wasps furiously swarm Vlad, Lola, Coral and Marya, stinging them repeatedly.

Everyone but Feena and Daian take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10 damage and make a DC13 Fort save or take 1 Dex damage.

R1: Vlad, Coral, Lola, Marya, Damian, R2: Feena, Wasps


M Human Paladin of Sarenrae 1/Oracle of Life 2 | HP 27/27 | AC 19/13/16 | F +4, R +3, W +5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Scimitar +2 (1d6) | Longbow +5 (1d8) | Init -1 | Perception -1 (Deaf)

Damian takes a step back from the furious swarm, pondering his options. He could throw the flask, but then four of his companions would be caught in the blast. Besides, it looked like they were already hurting from the numerous stings. No, best to keep them on their feet and trust in Feena's fiery powers.

Channel, excluding the swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Channel reroll: 1d6 ⇒ 2


F Duskwalker Bard (Silver Baladeer) 3 | HP 20/20 | Defenses: AC 16, T 12, FF 14, CMD 16 | F:+2, R:+5, W:+4 | Per: +7, SM: +5, Init: +2

Lola hisses and steps away from the swarm, moving to the corner.

Fort Save, shake it off: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 4 = 17
Fort Save, distraction, shake it off: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12

Oof

Breathing a sigh of relief, but clearly sick, she just moves away into the corner.


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

@Lola, remember Shake it Off - +1 to all saves per adjacent ally with the feat, up to +4, additional +1 if one of those allies is Coral.
@Damian, don't you have a reroll on that '1' for healing from your trait?
Coral tries to keep a level head and move out of the swarm.

Fort vs Poison, Shake it Off, Con damage: 1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 3 = 25
Fort vs Distraction, Shake it Off, Con damage: 1d20 + 4 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 3 - 1 = 17

She takes a single move and then readies to move back where she was if the swarm comes back into the library.

The Exchange

Human Fighter 1 / Barbarian 2 | HP 31/33 [37/39 Rage] | AC 18 [15 Rage]; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +8; R +2; W +3 | CMB+6; CMD 17 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | Heavy Flail: +6 (1d10+4/19-20) | Perc +7

This hasn't gone as planned!

Vlad winces at the multiple stings he receives, but tries to keep the swarm focused on him.

He steps back, pulls a second acid flask from his bandolier, and throws it in their midst.

fort save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

acid flask (ranged touch): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 141d6 ⇒ 3


Channel 2/5, Bolstering Touch 3/6, Seize the Initiative 1/6
Spells Remaining:
Bless, Weapons Against Evil
Spells/Effects Active:
AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | Current HP 24/24| F +4 R +1 W +7 (+1 vs illusion+charm)| Init +0 | Perc +3

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Marya is not prepared for the onrushing swarm and finds her reflexes sapped. She channels, using her newfound ability to select-out the swarm, then evacuates the swarm.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7Halved to 3, Vlad heals 7
Everyone gets a +1 sacred bonus to AC and attack rolls as part of a charge until Marya’s next turn


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Feena is up.


female human sorceress 3 | HP 15/15; THP 0/0; N/L 0/10 | AC 12, TAC 12, FF 10 | F +1, R +3, W +3 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Per +3 Immolation Aura 1/3rnds | Spells: 1st 1/6

You don't want to be adjacent to me Coral, you'll take fire damage if you do as the aura is for the round and not selective on targets.

Letting the aura of flames drop away Feena moved up beside Marya and then chanted and gestured. She was loathe to use this last spell but it was needed and a gout of flames shot in front of Marya and up through the doorway to burn more of the bugs.
burning hands: 3d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 4) = 10
So do swarms even get reflex saves vs AOEs? And does the secondary portion of burning hands to flammable materials setting them on fire apply?


F Halfling Rog2/Ftr1 | HP 11/19* (2 NL) | AC 18, T 14, FF 15, CMD 15 | Mv 30' | F +4* R +8 W +2, +4 vs fear, Shake it Off | Init +3 | Per +9 (+10 traps) | Active: *3 Con damage

Moved Coral over, she would not in fact have moved next to Feena with a visible fire aura.

1,251 to 1,294 of 1,294 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ShadowLord's Tyrant's Grasp - Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.