GM Valen's SFS 1-05 The First Mandate (PbP) (Inactive)

Game Master Lysle

Slides


251 to 300 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Well played, Feriac!

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The normally serene kasatha speaks excitedly, "The audiovisual tech! That's her. I remember remarking on her during my conversation with Zo! We need to contact Radszam with this information immediately. "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

" "The audiovisual tech? What: her hair, her name... her scales?"

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Kadef's customary calm reasserts itself.

"The audiovisual tech at the gala looked very much like Miss Acheosi. I could be mistaken, but such a coincidence strains credulity. "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

 »You are right. You must relay the information right away! Have that person at least looked into! And there might be explosives... »

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"We should head back to the gala and let Radaszam know what we have found out."

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

"It would be faster to radio him while we are on our way. Feriac, is there anything more to be learned from the computer?"


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

Feriac's been having to do a lot of "heavy lifting" through this section and risen to the challenge! I will wait for Feriac's post, before progressing to the communication to Radaszam.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Heavy lifting? Ha! Just typing away on a keyboard is nothing! xD
He sure saved our collective butts!

Dataphiles

N Android Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | HP 3 / 10 | RES 5 / 5 | STAM 7/ 7 | Speed 30ft | Init +2 | Perc. +7 | SM -2 | KAC 14 | EAC 13 | Fort 3 | Ref 4 | Will 2 | CMB 22 | BAB 0

Just give me a sec to see if I can get through the firewall. Something important is probably there

Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Well.. It was worth a shot. It is fully locked out now. Nothing further to do with this

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

"Then let's hurry back."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

 »It sure was worth one of your great shots Mr. Anderson!
Yes, let’s rush back and call in the info’ while doing so. »


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

You reach out to Radaszam, revealing what you know of the assassin's plans. The vesk listens to the report intently. "So, you're thinking that this, Miss Acheosi, is actually an assassin? And that she plans to strike tonight at the gala?"

There is a brief pause in the transmission, then the vesk asks, "If that is the case, why do you think that she hasn't already done so? Most of the dignitaries have been here for hours."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Who knows? "Most" is not "all"... maybe she is waiting for all to have arrived, for this to be broadcast, or something. She has explosives!"

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Kadef dials into the security frequency. "We have her computer. There is data hidden behind a second firewall that we can't breach. Can you send a tech to meet us and try to break in?"

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"Could be that she is waiting for a specific target or has orders to minimize collateral damage, but I would expect that the attack could happen at any moment. If it is the tech though I'm not sure you should openly confront her yet, as that could make her feel backed into a corner and cause her to not worry about collateral damages." Bisig chimes in over the security channel.


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

"If you haven't already, you should return to the Lorespire Complex. Bring the computer unless you think it a danger. We can continue talking while you are en route " Radazsam suggests over the comm. "You mentioned finding a number of personal items. Just how many assassins do you think we are dealing with?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Seemed like one single person to me..."


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

"A single person?" Radaszam echoes, before simply saying, "Triloteya. So, she's impersonating the tawny human staffer? I know there are no records of what she looks like, but somehow I always imagined someone bigger. She must be quite the master of disguise. How do you think she does it?"

During the trip to the Lorespire Complex, PCs have time to take a 10 minute rest, if they have not already.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"She used 'FLĒQ Texture Cream for Curly Hair'... maybe they can use her for a commercial..."

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

LOL. "How do you think she does it?" triggered the same commercial script thought for me, but I wasn't clever enough to turn that into a joke. Well played.

"There was also a jar of Dagret's Scale Cream in her kit. It's possible that she has a scaled accomplice, or means to disguise herself as a scaled entity. Aside from the computer and those, we observed nothing to identify her...."

"Except perhaps the electrically feeding birds. They were a very odd species that I couldn't identify as anything natural. We may be facing a spell caster. I am sorry, such speculation is likely useless. "

Dataphiles

N Android Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | HP 3 / 10 | RES 5 / 5 | STAM 7/ 7 | Speed 30ft | Init +2 | Perc. +7 | SM -2 | KAC 14 | EAC 13 | Fort 3 | Ref 4 | Will 2 | CMB 22 | BAB 0

Feriac is quiet during the trip back to Lorespire Complex. He listens to the conversation with Radaszam and smirks at the jokes.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

Bisig reports to Radaszam over the comm, "Sir, it should also be noted that we found several industrial explosive devices left in the room. We should assume that she had more and that they could also be in play."


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

If Radaszam is amused by the halfling's quip, he does not show it. When Kadef mentions a possible spell caster, the vesk faction leader notes ponderously, "If Triloteya can alter her appearance with magic, then she could be anyone almost instantly. A true concern."

The vesk seems even more concerned by Bisig's report. "If you'd like, I could have the Obsidian Spiders handle the explosives while you focus on confronting the assassin. A conservative, but reasonable plan, given that there are only four of you, particularly if you feel that your group doesn't have sufficient expertise to disable the explosive devices."

"You'd need to be subtle in your search for the bombs and keep the assassin distracted so she doesn't simply detonate them early." Radaszam warns. "This alternative plan, though it offers some potential benefits, poses a sufficiently higher risk."

"The way to proceed is up to you." the vesk continues. "I, personally, tend to favor any opportunity for personal glory and bigger pay-offs. But then, there are potentially a lot of lives at stake and I am, after all, responsible for the safety of the event. Besides, it would make me and my organization look bad if I pushed Starfinder agents to undertake an effort they quite likely could fail."

"So," Radaszam asks, "How do you want to proceed?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Let's do it all! We are heroes, Starfinders... I am a Steward! We shall prevail!"

Dataphiles

N Android Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | HP 3 / 10 | RES 5 / 5 | STAM 7/ 7 | Speed 30ft | Init +2 | Perc. +7 | SM -2 | KAC 14 | EAC 13 | Fort 3 | Ref 4 | Will 2 | CMB 22 | BAB 0

I am not so good at the subtlety thing. I think allowing the Obsidian Spider's find and disarm the bombs while we confront the assassin is the best way to go.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"I will go with whatever you all feel is the best!"

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

"Let the Spiders handle the explosives. Feriac is the only one of our number who might be useful in that endeavor, but we can not spare him if we face an opponent as potentially powerful as this assassin.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"I agree with Feriac and Kadef. I think we need to be sure to keep the civilians safe and to do that it would be better for us not to have our attention split between the assassin and the bombs."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Let's go assassin hunting! Curly-head, beware!"


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

"Very well." Radazsam concludes. "You will handle the assassin. The glory of uncovering the explosives falls on the Obsidian Spiders."

As you arrive at the Lorespire Complex, you are met by a delivery drone. It contains 6 mk 1 serums of healing along with a note from Naiaj that states, "In case you need them. Happy hunting!".

Soon thereafter, you receive a brief electronic message on your comm. Unexpectedly, it is a message from Royo. The ysoki scholar notes that Radazsam had mentioned a particular model of explosive, which Royo knows to be very stable to kinetic damage. He concludes that the explosive is capable of being disarmed by simply smashing it hard enough, though he also notes that any kind of energy damage is likely to detonate the explosives upon impact.


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

When you arrive back at the gala, there are several-dozen guests present, in addition to Luwazi and the dignitaries that you interacted with earlier. Additionally, there are da ozen or so service staff present, most of whom are handling the food, drinks, and dishes for the event.

The AV booth overlooks the Skyreach Room through a wide window of transparent aluminum. The window and the booth alike are hidden from view by means of a one-way holographic projector to appear no different from the other walls around the room, though viewers within the AV booth can see into the room unobstructed.

Map of Skyreach Room and AV Booth on Slides.

Initiatives:

Bisig, Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Feriac, Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Igna, Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Kadef, Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
?, Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
?, Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Terrain Notes:The ceiling in the Skyreach Room reaches an impressive 60 feet overhead, while the ceilings in the access corridors and AV booth are only 15 feet tall.

COMBAT(?) ROUND ONE

PCs in bold may act

Bisig
Feriac
Kadef
Igna

?
?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"So, we could've just banged those explosives with a hammer!
Anyhow, who knows what that AV specialist looks like?"

Igna moves to the first door and opens it, looking around the room inside.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
But some Shobhad is standing right in front of her, and all she gets is a view of his butt.


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)
Igna'' wrote:
"So, we could've just banged those explosives with a hammer!"

The way the scenario is written, this info is provided after the party informs Radaszam of it's decision. However, if the info changes your analysis, you can readily contact the vesk again.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

I would have tried the whole thing anyhow: greater rewards were spoken of!
But I am fine with not doing it and following the group's decision.

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

I'm willing to reverse course and try both if you all want. Given the info we had at the time, I think we made the logical choice.

"Best pass Royo's information to the Spiders."

"I remember what she looks like. She's likely in the control booth, but I'll check the floor. If I don't see her out there, I'll approach the booth from the opposite service corridor."

Kadef draws his pulsecaster, and holds it concealed under his formal robes. Then he steps coolly into the function chamber and begins to look around as he walks through the room.

Perception: 1d205 ⇒ 85

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna suddenly opens her mouth wide, a mute look of amazement on her face.
Never has she witnessed someone with such acute senses, with such amazing powers of perception: Kadef must see all!
You rolled 85! xD

"If she's most probably in the control booth, I'd say we split up and go up both stairs to box her in. Coordinating an entry up there.
And we could have a person or a team doing the explosives down here... should maybe check the explosives first? So she cannot detonate them as soon as she sees us coming for her."

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

"I agree with Igna, we should split into two groups of two and sweep up both sets of stairs. Let's try not to be conspicuous moving through the crowd. In regards to the bombs, I think we should let the Spiders handle them so ensure that there is minimal risk to the civilians, but I will do what the group thinks is best in that matter."

Bisig runs down the access corridor and huddles up next to the door at the end of the hall.

Used the Run action.

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Kadef whispers into his open comm, "That is the essence of my plan. I am merely looking for the technician and obvious bombs while I traverse the hall."

Dataphiles

N Android Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | HP 3 / 10 | RES 5 / 5 | STAM 7/ 7 | Speed 30ft | Init +2 | Perc. +7 | SM -2 | KAC 14 | EAC 13 | Fort 3 | Ref 4 | Will 2 | CMB 22 | BAB 0

Feriac readily accepts a serum and applies it

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 2

After applying the healing serum, Feriac moves up the hall with his rifle in his hands.

I would think the AV Booth would be the most likely spot for an assassin to strike from. And if not it would give us a good overview of the entire party.

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Clarification: "Hall" in Kadef's last post is the function hall where the gala is.

And I better reroll that perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

Continuing quietly on the comm, "Is there any way we can discreetly move some of the guests out of here? The crowd is making observation difficult."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

 »But not alert the assassin... good idea! »


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

I apologize again for the delay. At the risk of extending it slightly, I'd like to know if the party has a consensus on how to proceed.

To know what forces are at work in this scene, I need to know whether the Obsidian Spiders have been asked to handle the bombs. It looks like, Igna & Kadef may want the party to handle them and that Bisig clearly does not.

I realize that with four players it may be hard to come to consensus, but please try to do so before we proceed.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

What does Feriac want?

Wayfinders

Male Kasathan Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 10/10 Resolve 4/4 | KAC 13 EAC 12 | F 1 R 3 W 2 | Init +1 Percept +5 SenseMotive +5(+1d6)

I am totally with Bisig's plan to attack the AV center from both sides. I just want to use my trip to get to the south hallway through the function room to look for the assassin/AV tech. We'd look pretty stupid breaking into the AV center if she was still in the function room. The scale cream also has me looking for a suspicious scaly person, likely a vesk.

Acquisitives

NG Male Soldier (Sharpshooter) 1 | HP 4/9 | SP 9/9 | RP 3/4 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +7 | Perc +0 | KAC 15 | EAC 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +2 | CMB 23 | BAB +1

I think we should let the Spiders deal with the bombs, but I like Kadef's idea of scanning the room for the assassin.

Dataphiles

N Android Spacefarer Mechanic 1 | HP 3 / 10 | RES 5 / 5 | STAM 7/ 7 | Speed 30ft | Init +2 | Perc. +7 | SM -2 | KAC 14 | EAC 13 | Fort 3 | Ref 4 | Will 2 | CMB 22 | BAB 0

Feriac was in favor of letting the spiders take care of the bomb

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Well, that'll be less glory for us, and I'm sure it've been good to impress that overgrown lizard... but, fine, let's concentrate on the assassin, and let others get the bombs. They couldn't have done it without us."

(since I've GM-ed this, I'll not count my vote, which means 2 vs. 1 for letting the Spiders take care of the bomb)


What the Helms Hide : (Table 1) | (Table 2) | (Table 3)

The Starfinders put their plan in action. As his allies move toward the AV booth, Kadef enters the Skyreach Room and scans the floor.
Among those present are Iteration-177, Ykris and Zo!, the latter seeming to have caught a glimpse of the re-appearance of the kasathan envoy.

Locations of named dignitaries identified on map. Remainder of room contains various other persons.

However, with the crowd appearing to reach its peak, he cannot ascertain whether any a tawny-skinned woman with wildly curly hair or scaled individual that might be using Dagret’s Scalesheen Oil is present among the several-dozen guests, service staff, and dignitaries present at the gala.

Indeed, were it not for the short bursts of chatter over the comm channel that Radaszam had provided earlier, Kadef would not have even been able to tell that the Obsidian Spiders were also within the room and already searching for signs of the explosive devices.

We are still in rounds. Kadef or any others who are within the Skyreach Room this round may make a Perception check to try and locate the "suspect" among the crowd, if they choose.

COMBAT(?) ROUND TWO

PCs in bold may act

Bisig
Feriac
Kadef
Igna

?
?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna jogs up to the corner, to be ready to move into the booth.

251 to 300 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Valen's SFS 1-05 The First Mandate (PbP) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.