GM_MG's Dead Suns

Game Master GM_MG

Slides
Encyclopedia
Party Inventory Tracking Sheet
Starship Sheet


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,643 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

<Hmm, that's strange. It could mean that these guys are pack hunters. Be on the lookout for more of these things!>

readied overcharged shot for Tiktik: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
laser rifle: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (5) = 9
I'm not sure if that orange thing on the map (rock? plant?) provides cover here, but Elliot is 30' up in the air so hopefully he at least can avoid it.

readied shot for Elliot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
laser rifle: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Tiktik moves up a bit to make sure he avoids cover, then they both shoot again.
round 1 overcharged shot for Tiktik with Get 'Em: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
laser rifle: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (2) = 7

round 1 shot for Elliot with Get 'Em: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
laser rifle: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
crit damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
burn damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Elliot perception check to watch for anything coming from the east: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

A flurry of attacks on the Ksarik, but only Elliot hits, striking twice. The Ksarik bursts into flame.

Another Ksarik comes bounding in from the other direction, and fires a thorn dart at Tiktik.

Ranged vs. KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

But he crit misses!

The first Ksarik attacks Bepo.

Tentacle maw, vs. KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Reflex save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Bold can act!
Talek
Overclock
Jax
Bepo
Volter
B-Bop
L

Ksarik(blue) (-34, on fire)
Ksarik(red)


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

Talek ducks into cover from the new adversary and opens fire at it.
firing at red Azimuth laser rifle supercharge laser rifle fire dmg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d8 ⇒ 44d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 4) = 19

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop notices the new adversary before he refocuses on attacking the first creature.

Sprock! It brought a date ta dinner!

Trick Attack stealth check: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Laser pistol attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Laser damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Trick Attack damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Stellifera Technomancer/Envoy | SP: 23 | HP: 25(27) | RP: 6 | EAC: 17 | KAC: 17 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | SM: +7*

Shouting Get 'Em on Red. L fires his pistol at that Ksarik this round.

"If you've got that one handled, I'll direct my fire this way. Volter, Jax, we've got this, yeah?"

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Elec damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Squeezing off the shot, and it goes wild into the trees.

"Well.... maybe.


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Elliot and Tiktik wait to see if Bepo can drop the first ksarik before firing.

both will ready an action. Elliot will ready to shoot blue if it is still standing after Bepo attacks, otherwise he’ll shoot red. Then Tiktik will ready to shoot blue if still standing after Elliot’s shot, otherwise he’ll shoot red.

Elliot’s laser: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Tiktik’s overcharged laser: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Dmg: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

Bepo is going to take another swing
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

The burning Ksarik goes down in a hail of gunfire.

Volter fires at the new Ksarik.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

They miss!

Bold can act!
Talek
Overclock
Jax

Bepo
Volter
B-Bop
L
Ksarik(red) (-19)

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

Jax moves into position and attempts to Demoralize the target with Rattling Presence included.

Demoralize w/ Rattling Presence: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (6) = 20

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

The tough Ksarik seems unmoved by Jax's threat, although it was close.

The Ksarik moves forward and attacks Jax.

Attack, vs. KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Bold can act!
Talek
Overclock
Jax
Bepo
Volter
B-Bop
L

Ksarik(red) (-19)


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

Talek moves out from his cove for an unobstructed shot and fires.

Azimuth laser rifle laser rifle fire dmg: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 141d8 ⇒ 7


Male Stellifera Technomancer/Envoy | SP: 23 | HP: 25(27) | RP: 6 | EAC: 17 | KAC: 17 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | SM: +7*

”Let’s finish this”

Get Em on the remaining enemy

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14
Elec damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Tiktik and Elliot swing around and target the remaining ksarik. This time Tiktik decides that it is probably not worth overcharging his shot.

Tiktik laser: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Elliot laser: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

Bepo moves up right next to the Ksarik.

Double move to get right up next to them which would pull an AoO

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

Jax makes a second attempt at Demoralizing the Ksarik.

"Pathetic! I've known Pahtra cubs that swing harder than you!"

Demoralize w/ Rattling Presence: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 13 + (2) = 21

Standard action to go total defense or fighting defensively, whichever one a standard action is used for. Demoralize was my Move action.

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

Attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

The Ksarik then attacks Jax.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 2 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Bold can act!
Talek
Overclock
Jax
Bepo
Volter
B-Bop
L

Ksarik(red) (-31)


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

Bepo reels back after taking another hit from the Ksarik and then he takes two swings.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Tiktik fires again and then issues a command to Elliot to sacrifice aim for speed.

Standard to shoot as Tiktik, move action use Limited AI to allow Elliot to make a full attack.

Tiktik laser: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Elliot full attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 13
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Elliot full attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 9
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

Azimuth laser rifle laser rifle fire dmg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d8 ⇒ 8


Male Stellifera Technomancer/Envoy | SP: 23 | HP: 25(27) | RP: 6 | EAC: 17 | KAC: 17 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | SM: +7*

Standard action, Inspiring Boost on Bepo. Restore 10 SP

Move action Get ‘Em on same enemy.

”Alright crew, let em have it.”

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop ducks through the jungle foliage to get a clearer shot.

Trick attack stealth check: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

Laser pistol +get 'em: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21

Laser damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Trick Attack damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

Finally, the last Ksarik falls.

Out of combat!

The woman here seems to have passed out during the fight. What would you like to do?

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop holsters his pistol.

Still ain't touchin' her.

Not lookin' fer restrainin' order number twelve...


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

i am going to search the area and see if there is anything else in the area. With the language barrier i doubt i will be much help here. talek pulled his scanner out an begins scanning the surrounfing area Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

Bepo would like to look the woman over to see if she is sick and if there is something he can do to help.

Medicine: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Elliot will scan for any more ksariks or any other threats.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Assuming no immediate threats and that we are going to take a 10 min rest so Bepo can heal up, Elliot will then take a 20 (for a 26 total) to scan the area for items of interest, like a lair for the ksariks, other members of the woman's team, interesting landmarks, etc.

Meanwhile Tiktik will spit out a scalpel and start whistling a cheery tune as he does some light field surgery to treat the woman's injuries and remove the seedlings safely.

medicine: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

Assuming too that it's safe to take a 10 min rest, I'll definitely be doing so to regain my stamina after those two big hits

"Bout time you guys took that thing down! Drawing agro hurts, especially with a big guy like that!"

Jax takes this time to take it easy and lick his wounds. In the meantime something comes to his mind.

"Hey Tiktik, how are them gloves holding up? I'm sure they're all covered in slobber, grease and now blood by now."


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

"Yep! I've broken them in nicely!" the ysoki replies while proudly displaying his filthy gloves.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

"I expected as much."

Jax turns his attention to the scalpel.

"...and you made sure to sanitize that scalpel, right TikTik? I wouldnt wanna find out what happens when you mix gingivitis into the bloodstream." Jax laughs to himself.

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

The woman quickly wakes up as Tiktik begins cheerfully slicing into her skin to remove the growing seedlings, which wiggle pitifully as he slices them out.

(I don't suppose you are applying an Analgesic while doing this, eh?

She soon passes out again, but Tiktik makes good progress, stalling the progression of the disease--for now. It will take some long term care to get this woman back on her feet--with proper medical facilities, it would be trivial. In the field, lacking proper lab support, it's going to be more difficult.

Are you guys wanting to camp and continue to aid the woman, or continue on your journey towards Zan's ruins.


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

if the area is clear we should either set up camp here or bring her with us. We cannot leave her alone and unconscious in the wilds.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

Talek is right. We cant leave the dame all to her lonesome. She'll likely end up as somethings snack..., Jax pauses... and I'm not about to let that happen till I've had a chance of that, ha ha ha!

Jokes aside though, it'd be a shame to lose our progress so I suggest we take a short rest and head out. Bepo should be able to carry her with ease. Right Bepo? Or is a hundred extra pounds too much for ya? Ha ha.


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

No that wouldn't be hard for me to carry but I agree with Talek, we should setup camp and take care of the lady.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Envoy Space Pirate | sp 24 | hp28 | rp5 | init +3 | perc +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | Fort 1 | Ref 8 | Will 4 | Speed 30

That's a good idea too. We could always strap a gurney to your back to give Tiktik a flat surface to work on the go. Jax laughs at the image of such a site. Ha ha... but in any case, either option works. If we set up camp, we shouldn't stay long and not just due to losing ground. I honestly feel a bit exposed out here and I dont plan on getting clawed and bitten again.


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

lets move on for a bit if she is stable to transport. There is always the risk that the noise of the battle will attract more attention from the wildlife. If she is not stable, we can stay here overnight. She may be able help us find our final destination as well


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Analgesic? Tiktik really doesn't understand the need for hygiene in medicine. He just thinks of the human body as another machine that he figures out by trial and error tinkering. Fortunately he has quite a talent for said tinkering.

"I agree that we should try to continue on with her if we can, but if I notice any signs of distress with my patient, we'll have to rest. Those ksariks really did a number on her. Err... I guess their babies did... is babies the right term? seeds? larvae?"

Assuming it is still early in the day I definitely vote for trying to move on, carrying her either on a makeshift stretcher or over Bepo's shoulder. Either way Tiktik will monitor her vitals closely and halt things if it seems like traveling is too much for her right now.


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

That sounds reasonable. Would you mind sending Elliott up for a look? talek starts pulling charts and navigation tool out survival for orirenteering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

"Of course!"

Tiktik will again aid in navigating by relaying a bird's eye view and coordinating with Talek.

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

Nothing much of interest around the clearing you are currently in--just miles and miles of jungle.

You set up camp, with Tiktik continuing to work on the strange woman.

The night passes uneventfully--anything capable of killing two Ksariks isn't much worth hunting, apparently.

The following morning, the woman seems off of deaths door, although she's a long way from health. Still, she'd likely be able to travel.

When she is conscious, she looks at you suspiciously but says nothing.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop also looks suspiciously at her and says nothing. He then starts a new game of Doot Doot Magic Flute.


male Ysoki mechanic 4| sp 24/24 | hp 26/26 | RP 7/7 | init +5 | perc +7 | SM +0 | KAC 18 | EAC 18 | F/R/W 4/7/1 | laser rifle 8/20 | static pistol 20/20 | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 26/40 | perc +6 | SM +0 | EAC 17 | KAC 17 | F/R/W 1/6/0 | laser rifle 14/20

Tiktik strikes up a conversation with the woman as he swaps out her bandages in the morning. "So, umm, what brings you to Castrovel? What happened to the rest of your group?" he winced as he asked, "Did they get eaten?" then he thought for a moment and asked, "Oh crap! Did you eat them? Like, you didn't pack enough supplies, and you guys were lost, and they kept drawing the short straws!" he shook his head with pity, convinced he'd stumbled on to the tragic story of how she ended up stranded here alone.

"You poor thing. Don't worry, I won't tell." he said as he mimed zipping his mouth shut and throwing away the key, while at the same time insisting she eat some of his rations.

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

GM Screen:

1d20 ⇒ 3

The woman refuses to speak. She doesn't touch the rations provided.


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier | SP: 14/32 | HP: 34/34 | RP: 5 | EAC: 20 | KAC: 22 |+ 4AC w/ AoO | Init: +6 | Perception: -1 | Sense Motive: -1 | Move 45ft | Climb 15ft | Telepathy 30ft | Ferocious Charge: Charge w/ no penalty & can trip | 518 Creds

<Telepathically in Common to the Woman>We will not harm you, we are only here to help. We want to help you with your disease you got from the Ksariks.


Male Stellifera Technomancer/Envoy | SP: 23 | HP: 25(27) | RP: 6 | EAC: 17 | KAC: 17 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | SM: +7*

In Elven.

”You really should try to eat. It’ll help keep your strength up, which makes the healing process go more smoothly. Our little doctor friend here brings up an interesting question. How did you come to be in the jungle alone?”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 13 + (4) = 21

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

She ain't real chatty, an' I bet dere's a reason why. Y'all ain't forgot how sprockin' regulated it wuz ta get here in Ukulam? Tighter than a customs check in Nightarch. Fer an orc, anyways. An' I'm bettin' if she wuz visitin' here on fer purely academic reasons, she'd be just fine tellin' us but she ain't, are ya, sweetheart? An' she wuz babblin' on 'bout poppin' off some magic voodoo, ya forgot dat? I ain't thinkin' she's a friend.

B-Bop snatches the rations up from the stranger and tears into the packaging.

Ya know, if ya don't want 'em, I ain't gonna let 'em go to waste. Ooo, franken-berry flavor, I thought Cheeks ate da last one!

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

She glares at B-Bop.

Castrovellian:

"Devourer take you. You'll get nothing from me."

Castrovelian and Mysticism 10:

The Devourer is a powerful chaotic evil god of destruction, entropy, and black holes. He is the end of all things; the Star-Eater; the Waiting Death.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop looks up with a mouth full of ration bars.

Mmmph <chomp> hey, did ya hear dat? <shlorp> She done said, "devourer take ya, yer gettin' nuthin' from me". Oh, she's a spunky one, aint'cha? Maybe ya got <smack> some appeal after all <chomp>.

Castrovellian:
Hey, ya want da last bite? It's franken-berry. And den maybe ya can tell us about dis 'devourer'. Dat yer significant other? Ya got an other? Maybe we go grab a bite at da Fuzion Kween sometime? Hmmm?

Liberty's Edge

A Case of Missing Persons Slides

She looks horribly offended.

Castrovellian:

"Fah, churl! You sicken me more than the Ksarik. May your organic compounds be reduced to their component atoms. May you be pulled apart like so much spaghetti by the gravitational forces of the Great Devourer. May you feel the pain of every micrometer of your nerves being ripped from your body and cast into the heart of a star!"

This continues for some time.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 4 | sp 24/24 | hp 30/30 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 | KAC 19 | init +6 | perc +9 | sm +7 | fort +1 | ref +8 | will +4 | laser pistol battery 20/20

B-Bop does his best to relay the lashunta's retorts.

Whoa, I'm really gettin' da vibes wants me ta take her out ta a fancy pasta restaurant and she's way inta some kinky, rough-soundin' stuff. Dis is heavy, she definitely wants ta move fast, don't know how ta take dat but dere's some sparks happenin' here fer sure.

Hey, what's a 'churl'? Dat some lashunta word fer 'stud-muffin'?


male android soldier 1/technomancer 3|sp 22/22 hp 26/26| RP 4/5| init +8| perc +7| sm -2| KAC 19| EAC 19| AC vs combat man 27|Fort +3 | Ref +5| Will +5| laser rifle ammo 13/20|cryo rifle 20/20|limited telepathy with tech constructs| 1825 creds

churl means you are impolite or mean spirited B-Bop. Perhaps she meant we should be travelling faster not that she was making a sexual advance?

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,643 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM_MG's Dead Suns All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.