Darkened Thresholds - Gemstones

Game Master D_Var_Stars

The Website
Basic Hunter Reference Sheets and Moves
Keeper Reference Sheets
Artifact Table
Clearing


651 to 659 of 659 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Sharp +1 | Tough +2 | Luck 6/7 | Exp. 1/5 | Harm 7/7 | Unstable? N

Jerry nods in greeting to Amelia and Zeke.

"I think they broke open that box to get what's inside." Jerry leads the others to a hole in the wall that shows the youths searching the box's contents. "I think they were searching for it for a while. But they pretty much ignore us."

"Jessica saw a... someone during the quake that seemed to grab these kids' attention, though."


The Exile | Harm: 5/7 | Luck: 7/7 | Status: OK | Charm: -1 | Cool: 1 | Sharp:1 | Tough: 1 | Weird: 2| Armour: 2 | Experience: 0/5 |

[smaller]"Be wary - there is an illness here. If they have met one of its victims they should not leave until we know more, although I suspect that it is the place itself that causes the disease." How a place could affect the humours of a living body, she had no idea, but Amelia believed it might be so.


Sharp +1 | Tough +2 | Luck 6/7 | Exp. 1/5 | Harm 7/7 | Unstable? N

"Maybe people aren't disappearing. Maybe they're being quarantined."


Male Human Hard Case | Harm: 0/7 | Luck: 6/7 | Status: OK | Charm: -1 | Cool: 1 | Sharp: 1 | Tough: 2 | Weird: 0 | Experience: 1/5

"There were certainly enough people in the triage we saw," Zeke mutters back. He also hands Jerry back his shotgun, and squats down to peer at the young folk messing with the box. "So what do we want to do from here?"


The Exile | Harm: 5/7 | Luck: 7/7 | Status: OK | Charm: -1 | Cool: 1 | Sharp:1 | Tough: 1 | Weird: 2| Armour: 2 | Experience: 0/5 |

"Follow these nosy youths and those that disturb them. If nothing else we should cut them off before they leave."


Mixed Humanoid Commoner 34y GM-Player-Writer-Babbler.

Zeke looks through the holes in the building to look in on the young people. He can see the ones on the ground picking up and discard most items after a quick look over, a few are passed over to one who is giving a closer look while bundled up in a big coat and generally looks the most unwell. A few times one looks over to Zeke and the others before going back to looking and coughing into their jacket sleeve.

The group can hear at least two sets of footsteps remaining above them - including one belonging to someone who seems for some reason to now be half danging out of one of the holes in the building. Younger looking than the others, she's holding onto an exposed beam by one arm and seems to be watching in the direction Amelia and Zeke had come - the same direction Jessica had seen...someone.


Charm -1 Cool +1 Sharp 0 Tough +2 Weird +1 Harm ●○○|○○○○ Unstable ○

"There, that way," Jessica points to where she saw the figure. "Scary movie guy, you know the kind? Shows up in the distance, just stands there, being creepy? Then fades away when you look away?"

She puts one hand on her hip while absently twirling her sword. "And you know, only one person sees it at first and no one believes her?"


Sharp +1 | Tough +2 | Luck 6/7 | Exp. 1/5 | Harm 7/7 | Unstable? N

"That's not even remotely unbelievable considering who you're talking to. Come on, give me a hand."

Jerry leans out of a hole in the wall and addresses the woman hanging by the beam above.

"Need some help?" He's ready to try and catch her in case she drops.


Mixed Humanoid Commoner 34y GM-Player-Writer-Babbler.

At Jerry's comment, the young woman glanced down at the group with a chuckle-cough. A cough that quickly turned ragged as her attention went back to practically staring down the nearby building before she slowly moved towards it across, swinging and dancing along not the safest looking structure.

651 to 659 of 659 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Darkened Thresholds - Gemstones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.