GM Tealk's - Return of the Runelords

Game Master Tealk

Book Two - It Came from Hollow Mountain; Part 2
Tyalee’s Whim - Maps!
Inventory - Loot!

Current Date 22 Rova, 4718 AR


851 to 900 of 1,273 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Borgol tries to stabilise.
Stable?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Remy absolutely destroys the monster in front of her, and with Maddies spell, the team is finally ahead of the threat!

Reflex, pit, blue: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16 - fail
Reflex, pit, red: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13 - fail
Reflex, pit, green: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25 - success
Fall Dmage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

As they fall, you hear them shout, "Aaarrggh! Quickly boy! Get help! We are under attack! Go get Gezrevan! *thud* Ouuuuuuh!"

THe two thugs that are left, exchanged some worried looks. One of them runs to the door on the western wall, and starts banging his fists against it. "Intruders! We are under attack! Help!"

The other, makes his way around to the other door and opens it.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 4
Naturalist not active!
Fergus
Alustira -20 lethal (prone)
Remy (shield)
Flik
Maddie
Borgol -40 lethal (unconscious, stable, prone)

! Bruiser (blue -23 prone, red -5 prone (disarmed, club))
! Thugs (green, yellow)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow)
The party may take their actions!


Female Child Human Chronomancer 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC 16 TC 12 FF 14 | Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 | Init +4 (forewarned)| Per +8 SM -1 | 30 ft. speed | +0 CMB | CMD 12 FF 10 | Temporal Pool 8/8 | Telekinetic Fist 9/9 Full Stats, Spells

Maddie works another spell, and a web* springs into existence, ensnaring the fleeing figure and preempting reinforcements from joining.

Web DC 17

*Maddie's web barely looks physical, but instead like sky-blue threads of mana are suspended in the air, slowing time and creating eddies that revert the position of dust drifting through the area occasionally.


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

Coughing awake, Alustria hears the enemies falling into the pit. She stands and points her hand toward the enemy pounding on the door, wrapping him and the area around him in euphoric vapors!

Casting Euphoric Cloud. Has a 20-ft radius, so I'm targeting the room's corner. I tried to make a see-through bubble but it didn't work. Fort Save DC is 10+2 Spell Level + 4 Wisdom + 2 Spell Focus(conjuration) = 18. Lasts 4 rounds, so anyone who comes through that door might get hit too. Otherwise obscures vision as Fog Cloud. Also deducting 5 gp for the rare mushrooms :)


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Seeing her allies trying to control the fleeing thugs, Remy shouts down to the bruisers in the pit. "Surrender to us now, and we might show you mercy! Continue to fight and only death awaits you!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

The invisible gnome weaving a healing spell and moves over to heal Borgol.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher/Divine Tracker/Infiltrator) 4/Cleric 1/Vindicator 0 (HP: 47/47 | AC: 17 TC 11 FF 16 | Percept: +9(+12) Motive: +5| 30' speed | CMB: +7 | CMD: 18, FF: 17| Fort: +8; Ref: +5; Will:+4)

Borgol opens his eyes and quickly whispers the words to a healing spell as he stands, then grumbles, "That didn't quite go as planned."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

The two bandits in the pit laugh as they stand up, "You're telling us to surrender? haha! You have no idea the sorts of trouble your in."

They take out potions, and scoff them down.
CLW: 1d6d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW: 1d6d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

As the spellcasters in the group cast their control spells, this makes things a little more challenging for the enemies. You hear voices form the other side of the door. "Huh? Intruders?! Quickly, run inside!" ...Followed by a gasp as the euphoric cloud enters the room.

Reflex, green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Fort; yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Fort; purpl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 ...all fail!

From inside the room, and behind the cloud you hear a low growl. "You darrrrre assaualt the Horned Fangs. Then you have come to die..."

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 5
Naturalist not active!
Fergus May take 2 turns worth of actions!
Alustira -20 lethal
Remy (shield)
Flik
Maddie
Borgol -32 lethal

! Bruiser (blue -12 prone, red (disarmed, club), green)
! Thugs (green entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow)
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Remy moves up a bit and readies herself to attack anything that comes out of the nearby door or the euphoric cloud.

Ready to attack the first enemy that comes within reach.


Male Dwarf Paladin 6 (HP 63/63 AC:19 T:10 F:19 Saves F:+9 R:+3 W:+8 CMB:+8 CMD:18 Init:+0 Perc: +8 Heal: +11)

Round 4

Fergus will lay hands on Alustira again to make sure the druid is close to full.

Lay on hands: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Round 5

Fergus will shoot a bolt At green.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 10


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

To help deal with the thugs trapped in the pit, Alustria begins summoning a giant spider!
One round action to do so.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

You are right Remy! Thanks for picking up on that!

Cure, re-check: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cure, re-check: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

-----------------------

The party takes a moment to ready themselves. Fergus's arrow finds its target, and the guy stuck in the webs lets out a small yelp.

A voice bellows from behind the mist, "HAHAH! You think this little cloud will stop your end? Pittifull."

Perception DC 18:
The same growling voice tries to whisper, "Go get the others from the private lounge. Take them from the back and kill them."

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 6
Naturalist not active!

Fergus
Alustira -20 lethal (summoning)
Remy (shield)
Flik - May take 2 turns worth of actions!
Maddie - May take 2 turns worth of actions!
Borgol -32 lethal - May take 2 turns worth of actions!

! Bruiser (blue -15 prone, red (disarmed, club), green)
! Thugs (green -10 entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow)
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

"They're going to try to come at us from behind!" Remy says, hearing the growling whispers. She pushes the door near her open and moves into the next room to cut the enemies off.

Other actions depend on what's in that next room.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Remy pushes the door, but realised that it is locked. She looks and sees a sign on the door. You can see written - Private! Knock, or use the keys.


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Remy 'knocks' on the door with a powerful kick!

Strength Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher/Divine Tracker/Infiltrator) 4/Cleric 1/Vindicator 0 (HP: 47/47 | AC: 17 TC 11 FF 16 | Percept: +9(+12) Motive: +5| 30' speed | CMB: +7 | CMD: 18, FF: 17| Fort: +8; Ref: +5; Will:+4)

Borgol quickly whispers another healing spell as he recovers his dropped sword.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

Flik attempts to lend some insight to the situation.

Turn 1
"They have training, but most of the enemies are just human, I believe."
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Activate naturalist against human enemies.

Turn 2
Flik will walk to Alustria and cast a healing spell on her.
cure light wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

Feeling much better, Alustria casts grateful eyes on her friends. ”Thank you both. Let’s finish this.”

She begins another summon spell-this time, her old friend the bear!

The spider begins weaving a web, hurling it at one of the thugs below! Web: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Botting our friends!

Maddie will move, and try to help out bring down the thug stuck in her web.
Telekinetic Fist: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 181d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Telekinetic Fist: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 231d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Fergus will reload and do the same!
Shoot: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 71d10 ⇒ 9

Also, I believe Borgol didn't take another action.
In which case, Borgol moves to a spot where he can only get his friends, and proceeds to channel energy.
Channel Possitive: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Fort, cloud, green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
This is a success, the guy moves past and starts opening doors, which you cannot obviously see, but still.

"How long do you ttttthink you will last out there? We will bring our forces down on you. You will feel true WRATH!" The rumbling from behind the cloud seems menacing, and spoken with intent.

Remy is unable to kick the door open, and can feel a small bruise starting to form on her small toe. She leaves a mark, however, in the wood. You think this door will take a little more than that.

Maddie, the small wizard is able to muster up two powerful projectiles which blast the person in the web unconscious.

The spider, summoned by Alustria appears, and immediately webs the enemy with the reach weapon. The bruiser, stuck in a sticky substance tries to shake it off. "Eeeeeew! A spider! Is that the best you got?" The pair at the bottom of the pit then help getting each other unstuck. The spider is just out of reach from the enemy with the ranseur, which is about 10ft reach.
Slash, at web: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

I also need to start keeping track of spell durations...so here goes nothing!
Create pit was R3, so 4 rounds up. web and cloud R4, so 3 rounds up! Someone please check this, if they wish.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 7
Naturalist active against Humans!
Create Pit - 4 rounds; Web - 3 rounds; Euphoric Cloud - 3 rounds!

Fergus
Alustira - summoning bear!
+Spider - 1 round
Remy (shield)
Flik
Maddie
Borgol -20 lethal

! Bruiser (blue -15, red (disarmed, club), green)
! Thugs (green -17 entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow)
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Cursing, Remy moves to rejoin her allies, maintaining a defensive stance.

Total defense.


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

Flik will maintain his advice and go give Borgol some healing.

Maintain Naturalist, move, cast CLW. Still invisible.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher/Divine Tracker/Infiltrator) 4/Cleric 1/Vindicator 0 (HP: 47/47 | AC: 17 TC 11 FF 16 | Percept: +9(+12) Motive: +5| 30' speed | CMB: +7 | CMD: 18, FF: 17| Fort: +8; Ref: +5; Will:+4)

Borgol nods in thanks to his invisible healer, tightens his grip on his sword, taking a position next to Remy as he casts Divine Favour on himself.

He growls, "Go ahead, then. We're waiting "

He then whispers under his breath, "Be nice if we could jam that door and bottleneck 'em."


Male Dwarf Paladin 6 (HP 63/63 AC:19 T:10 F:19 Saves F:+9 R:+3 W:+8 CMB:+8 CMD:18 Init:+0 Perc: +8 Heal: +11)

While waiting for an enemy to appear in front of him, Fergus will continue shooting.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6
Attack (Confirm Crit): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Additional Crit Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 2


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

The spider again throws a web at one of the struggling thugs in the pit!
Web: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
The bear appears in the pit, next to one of the thugs. This might not end well.
Bear claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Claw 1 damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Bear claw 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Claw 2 damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Bite damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Alustria prepares you fire a blast at anyone who comes through the fog!
Ranged Touch for Storm Blast: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Storm Blast Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Holy crap that was a series of good rolls!

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Alustria, you can't see the bottom of the pit to be able to summon your bear there. You can summon him 15 ft up in the air, and he will fall, which will also provoke from the bruisers in the pit. How did you want to do this?


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

To make sure the bear lands safely, Alustria steps forward to cast her spell!
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

As the bear forms, she falls into the pit!
Fall damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

The bear appears, and begins to maul agasint the two unsuspecting bruisers at the bottom of the pit. Everyone hears screams, "Aaaahh! A bear? Who would...?" right as the druid who summoned the creature comes plummeting down.

Suddently, multiple doors open at once as more Horned Fang bruisers step out. "So y'all are the bunch of intruders? We'll show ya not to mess with the Fangs!"

At the same time, the booming voice echoes, "Kaalay, miinooyinkayga Dila cadaawayaashayda!"

Undercommon:
This is translated into "Come, my minions. Slay my enemies!"

The door on the other side of the party opens also, revealing a twenty-foot-long red marble table, with stained silk tablecloths slipping to the floor, stretching the length of thisroom, lined on each side with wooden chairs outfitted with comfortable crimson cushions. The haunting smell of old food hangs in the air; refuse covers the table, chairs, and floor. Three retched fleshdregs appear and show their fangs.

The bruisers at the bottom of the pit do what they can against the threat of the bear. One of them, drops their longarm and draws a club.
Swing, bear, webbed: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 61d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 6 = 13 ...but misses.
One of them, smiles at the prone druid and swings at her. "Hah! Now you are stuck down here with us!"
Swing: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 = 221d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 6 = 16

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 8
Naturalist active against Humans!

Create Pit - 5 rounds; Web - 4 rounds; Euphoric Cloud - 4 rounds!

Fergus
Alustira -16 lethal (prone)
+Spider 2 round
+Bear 1 round
Remy (shield)
Flik
Maddie - May take 2 turns worth of actions!
Borgol -12 lethal

! Bruiser (blue -27 (club), red (disarmed, club), green, purple, yellow)
! Thugs (green -30 entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow, red, purple, blue)
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!

@Fergus - which enemy did you want to stick with that crit? :)


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

"Alustria!" Remy shouts as the druid falls into the pit. She curses as all the doors open up. "Dammit, there's too many of them!"

The monk stays by Maddie, ready to attack any enemy that approaches.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Ready to 5 foot step up and attack first enemy to get close enough.


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

Flik feels drops of invisible sweat drip down his face. "Take out the bruisers, I'll try to hold off the fleshdregs!" He continues naturalist, then shouts, "Wall of Stone!" as he casts a silent image of such a wall to cover the eastern side of the room.

"Wall" is the dotted grey line on the map.


Female Child Human Chronomancer 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC 16 TC 12 FF 14 | Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 | Init +4 (forewarned)| Per +8 SM -1 | 30 ft. speed | +0 CMB | CMD 12 FF 10 | Temporal Pool 8/8 | Telekinetic Fist 9/9 Full Stats, Spells

Maddie glances around, then closes her eyes and feels out the beginnings of a 'big' spell, "Okay Remy. Ready?"

Enlarge Person on Remy, 1 round casting time.


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

The bear will attack again.
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Very consistent...this is what happens when I bot you guys...

Borgol and Fergus will spend their turns moving into position.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

As the bruisers come streaming into the room towards the team, Remy lands a solid smack agasint yellow.

The enemy retaliates, "Face our wraaath!"

Ranseur: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 232d4 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 + 6 = 13 / Fergus
Ranseur: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 82d4 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + 6 = 16 / Borgol
Ranseur: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 102d4 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 + 6 = 12 / Remy
Club: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 221d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 6 = 15 /bear
Club: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 211d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 6 = 11 /bear

On the other side of the room, the freshdregs are met with another challenge.
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

One of them realises the illusion, and begins to walk into the blue transluscent web, but get's stuck.
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 9
Naturalist active against Humans!
Create Pit - 6 rounds; Web - 5 rounds; Euphoric Cloud - 5 rounds!

Fergus -13 lethal
Alustira -16 lethal (prone) - May take 2 actions!
+Spider 3 round - May take 2 actions!
+Bear -26 lethal 2 round
Remy (shield, enlarge person)
Flik
Maddie
Borgol -12 lethal (divine favour)

! Bruiser (blue -27 (club), red (disarmed, club), green, purple, yellow -15)
! Thugs (green -30 entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow, red, purple, blue (entangled))
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Remy gasps with surprise as Maddie's magic takes hold and she swells in size and strength. Grinning fiercely, she taps into her ki as she kicks at the Horned Fangs!

Flurry, Ki Point: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 141d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1) + 5 = 11

Bah, bad rolls. Attacking yellow bruiser. Current AC is 18.


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

Flik maintains naturalist and concentrates on the illusion.


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

Paulo was down a bunch yesterday! I will post when I get home.


Female Child Human Chronomancer 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC 16 TC 12 FF 14 | Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 | Init +4 (forewarned)| Per +8 SM -1 | 30 ft. speed | +0 CMB | CMD 12 FF 10 | Temporal Pool 8/8 | Telekinetic Fist 9/9 Full Stats, Spells

Maddie runs over towards Flik, looking around. Her eyes fix on the enemy Remy is attacking Yellow, and she lets loose a flurry of force missiles at him, the magical projectiles effortlessly weaving around the enlarged monk to hit his side.

Magic Missile (CL 6): 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) + 3 = 13


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

At the end of this round, Spider disappears


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

Alustria will only stand if either a) one of them is killed by the bear, or b) the spider provokes their AoOs, or c) she provokes while casting, which she did.

The spider runs toward the enemy next to Alustria (red) and tries to bite him! (expecting to eat AoOs, AC is 14, has 16 HP).

Spider Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Bite damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
If bitten, must make a DC 14 Fort save or start taking 1d2 Strength damage from venom

The bear roars and attacks again!

Bear Claw 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Bear Claw 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Bear Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Bear Claw 1 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bear Claw 2 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Bear Bite damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bear Claw Grab 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Bear Claw Grab 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Alustria attempts to cast her Cure Light Wounds spell defensively!
Concentration check DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Healing amount: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If anyone still has an AoO available, then she eats it while trying to cast. Rolling pre-emptive Concentration check, adjust for any damage she takes.
Concentration for damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

She then stands up, gripping her sword.

Action 2!
Alustria swings her scimitar at Red!
Scimitar attack while flanking: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Scimitar damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher/Divine Tracker/Infiltrator) 4/Cleric 1/Vindicator 0 (HP: 47/47 | AC: 17 TC 11 FF 16 | Percept: +9(+12) Motive: +5| 30' speed | CMB: +7 | CMD: 18, FF: 17| Fort: +8; Ref: +5; Will:+4)

Borgol chuckles, "Let's make it a set.", and whispers a quick prayer to Erastil, feeling the verdant power of growth fill him and cause him to double in size. He smiles at the thug with his ranseur, "Surprise, I can reach you too."

Enlarge as a swift action (domain power) - leaves room for Fergus to get into melee.

+1 Naturalist, -1 PA, +2 FE, -2 TWF - vs.
Longsword (PA): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 = 24 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 = 13
Shield: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 = 25 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Attacking green


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Ironbeard will take a swing.
Swing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Remy misses her first swing, but as the bruiser tries to defend from the blow, she finds an opening for her last two hits to connect.
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2) + 5 = 9 - Your last attach hit. :)

Borgol and Fergus focus their attacks on green, who manages to hold old with a smidgen on vitality.

Inside the pit, before it disappears.
Spider marches up to the bruiser, and bites him, it's poison taking effect.
AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
STR, Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1 - vs red

Bear finishes off blue and then bites red.

Alustria heals herself, and stands up.

The magical pit conjured by Maddie disappears, shifting everyone inside up 20 ft. As the plane distorts back into place, the druid tries to hold her ground.

@Alustira - how much HP does your bear have?

"How dare you!"

Ranseur: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 102d4 + 10 ⇒ (2, 2) + 10 = 14/ both at Remy, missing
Ranseur: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 132d4 + 10 ⇒ (1, 2) + 10 = 13
Club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 /at Alustria

The fleshdreg stuck in the web tries to claw himself out.
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 10
Naturalist active against Humans!

Create Pit - 7 r - gone!; Web - 6 rounds; Euphoric Cloud - 6 rounds!

Fergus -13 lethal
Alustira -20 lethal
+Spider -14 lethal 4 round
+Bear -26 lethal 3 round
Remy (shield, enlarge person)
Flik (invisible)
Maddie
Borgol -12 lethal (divine favour, enlarge person)

! Bruiser (blue -42 (club), red -3 [-1 STR](disarmed, club), green -32, purple, yellow -36)
! Thugs (green -30 entangled, yellow fasc, purple fasc)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow, red, purple, blue (entangled))
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!


Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher/Divine Tracker/Infiltrator) 4/Cleric 1/Vindicator 0 (HP: 47/47 | AC: 17 TC 11 FF 16 | Percept: +9(+12) Motive: +5| 30' speed | CMB: +7 | CMD: 18, FF: 17| Fort: +8; Ref: +5; Will:+4)

If it matters, there should be +2 damage to green. I forgot my divine favour in my attack/damage rolls


Skills:
Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +12, Perc. +17, Perform (Oratory) +14, Profession (librarian) +12, Sense Motive +1, Spellcraft +13, Stealth +10, Use Magic Device +14
Knowledge Skills:
Arcana, History, Local, Religion +11, All Others +10
Bard (6) HP 46/46 | AC 14 TC 12 FF 13 | Init +7 | Percep +17, Motive +1 | 20ft Speed | +3 CMB | CMD 14, FF 13 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +7 (+8 v illusion); (+4 v magic traps, lang. dep., writing)| Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd: 3/3; Performance: 13/15

Flik continues to channel magical energy into the illusion, dispenses his advice, and moves closer to Alustira, hoping to be in position if she needs healing.


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Remy shoots Borgol a winning smile over her shoulder, standing back to back with the similarly giant ranger. She turns back to the enemies and lays into them with her fists!

Flurry, Ki Point: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 111d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 = 152d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 6) + 5 = 14

Starting off with green, will switch targets to purple if the first one falls.


Daily:
Storm Blast 6/day
NG Half-Elf Druid 5 HP: 31 AC:15 TAC:12 FF:13 Saves F: +5 R: +3 W: +8 CMB:+3 CMD:13 Init: +4 Per:+16, Low-light vision

Cloud is gone now. Bear has 38 HP, thanks to Augment summoning. Gone at end of next round though.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Update! because of divine favour, green would already be unconscious. Also you are right, Euphoric Cloud would disappear, I will have them roll on their turn for duration of fascinate.


Female LG Human (Azlanti) Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 5 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 17 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11, CMD: 26 (28 vs grapple) | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 (+4 vs. paralysis, sleep, stun, +2 vs. fear) | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +0  | Speed 50 ft. | Stunning Fist 6/6; Ki Pool 7/7 | Active Conditions: None

Okay, all attack against purple then.


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Borgol will strike at the enemy in front of him.
Longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 212d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2) + 7 = 11
Shield: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fergus will strike at the same enemy.
Swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Maddie will throw a telekinetic fist at the [I]blue[/b] fleshdreg. "Some help please! I'm all alone here!"
Fist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Alustria's team of summons will attack the closest enemies.
Bear, claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bear, claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bear, bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Alustria, swing: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d6 ⇒ 6
Her summons disappear!

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Module - Daughters of Fury | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

As the mist dissapears, the two thugs are still enthralled by the spell.
Fascinted: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Through the mist and into the other room, you see a larger, more bulkier fleshdreg. It's muscles are ripped from the cloth it wears, and the maw looks like it can break through a ship's bow. It lick's it's lips. "Now, how shall I devour you? I think I will eat the little dwarf first." You watch him move across to the other room, and reach around the door to attack Fergus
Wrathful Bite: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 251d8 + 4 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 + (1) = 13

The paladin feels negative energy enter his system, as some poison seeps into his veins. Fergus will need a DC 16 Fort save.

The smaller fleshdreg moves to attack Maddie.
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d6 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (2) = 9

The last remaining brusier steps and swings at Alustria. "You will pay for what you've done..."
Club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 11
Naturalist active against Humans!
Web - 7 rounds;

Fergus -26 lethal - DC 16 Fort vs poison!
Alustira -20 lethal
Remy (shield, enlarge person)
Flik (invisible)
Maddie
Borgol -12 lethal (divine favour, enlarge person)

! Bruiser (blue -42 (club), red -20 [-1 STR](disarmed, club), green -36, purple -44, yellow -36)
! Thugs (green -30 entangled, yellow fasc 2, purple fasc 2)
! Fleshdregs (green, yellow, red, purple, blue (entangled))
! Gezrevan

The party may take their actions!

851 to 900 of 1,273 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tealk's - Return of the Runelords v1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.