SO -Outpost II- What Prestige is Worth (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts


351 to 400 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Or that others among us who went through the scroll can attempt? Or perception checks to join in the fun surprise round? :-)

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

Or both?


You may attempt perception DC 28 to notice this thing manifesting. Religion tells you more.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando tries to think fast

Religion, Hell: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 12 - 4 = 11

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 = 29
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 = 16

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

Cannot fail the perception
Perception {HELL}: 1d20 + 36 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 36 - 2 + (2) = 40
Religion {HELL}: 1d20 + 24 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 24 - 2 + (5) = 31

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 11 | HP 92/92 | AC 21 T 16 FF 16 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F: +14, R: +17, W: +11 | Init: +8 | Perc: +22 SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 2/2 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Perception, Evil Planar Penalties: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Knowledge (Religion), This Is Your Brain On HELL: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 4 = 29

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

perception – heck: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 17 - 4 = 27

Eadie tries to think fast … like a three-legged tortoise (carved from stone)

“Could it be a haunt? Do they have them here?”


Dunia and Fendel are able to also act in the "surprise" round, those that witness it are fairly certain it is a haunt. Those with decent religion education know what it being a haunt means.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia, long practiced in quelling restive spirits, makes a flat gesture to stem the building energies. Calm Spirit SLA

"Won' get up t' much mischief for 'bout a minute. If y' rouse it though, it'll break free. Le's search quick an' move on."

Caster Level: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Probably not enough...
GM Reroll: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

Realizing he has limited options to funnel positive energy into the haunt, the detective takes a separate countermeasure. He invests a portion of his mental focus into his bow.

Standard action to add BANE to my bow {I'm guessing undead would do the trick, but my character is way smarter than I am and would know if that was a waste of an action. If Fendel believes BANE is a waste of time, he will cast Gravity Bow instead.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

I don't think Bane does anything involving positive energy... ::shrug:: Hopefully we should just be able to take care of our business in the room and move on before the haunt actually triggers.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando pauses and looks to Dunia, I can disrupt haunts with powerful positive energy but if you are holding it calm I dont want to disrupt that. We should try and put this thing to rest if we can. Any ideas how?

Ando can channel for 8d6 but I believe that would disrupt the calm spirit.

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

I was thinking that if we can't deal with it BEFORE it manifests that we will have to deal with it through combat. Just looking at my action economy.


You can't attack a haunt except with positive energy. Cure spells, channeled energy, potions in a pinch, I could probably see holy water, haunt siphons, but bane / etc no.

The spirits are calmed, but only as she concentrates. You may move on, or....

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

I vote to move on!

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Agreed. Let's move on.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Yep, once everyone's safely past, Dunia will double move out instead of continuing her concentration


The lurid glow of flames within an iron-grated pit illuminates this well-appointed chamber. Ancient scrolls smoldering with Infernal script move with an unseen breeze, and glass cases display statues carved to resemble hellish armor along the southern wall.

Leventi himself stands near the Southern wall. He addresses you once you are all assembled. “Welcome, my esteemed guests! Please, let us not resort to our baser instincts when we can instead discuss this matter to our mutual benefit. I am a simple broker, and if I have something you desire…” He holds up a glass jar swirling with inky mist and an older Chelish man’s disembodied head peering out. “…I would gladly negotiate its sale.”

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

Now that the Paracountess is with the team, the detective allows her to take the lead. After all, who is he to speak for an esteemed Venture Captain of The Pathfinder Society.


The paracountess defers to your judgment in this. She does want Gellius back, but she knows that there are multiple ways to her chosen result. You have your own choices to make, and she will not make them for you. You can of course take the soul of Gellius either this way, or from their cold, dead hands.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando scowls, Personally I would rather take it from your stinking corpse devil but my companions heere may be willing to listen to you. I for one will have none of it.

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Lucija steps closer, looking up at the towering devil, yet somehow managing to seem as if she is looking down at it.

"Praetor of Liens and Screwtape: We shall listen to thy proposal, and consider it at our own discretion; if we do not like it, we shall destroy thee. Insult us not with thine trite, false, and hypocritical appeals to 'higher nature.'"

Alright, Lucija gets pompous with a tempter devil for her 500th post!!!

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

"Leventi, we hold enough info about your unlawful behavior in representing Hell that you're screwed."

"There's too much proof for you too deny it, and enough of Dis' residents know about it that you can't just try to murder us *scoff* and hope nobody else follows up on you. You've made too many enemies for that."

"Really the best you can hope for is give us the soul that the Paracountess wants and disappear before Vetrivedes catches up with you."

Eadie casually draws an oil of bless weapon. "Frankly, I've had enough of Hell and want to head Prime-side to my own bed and bunny slippers."

"So how about you give it up without a fight, so we can all go home."

She glances sideways at Fendel. "How'd I do?"

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia looks at Lucija with a studiously blank expression and focuses on Leventi.

What he had to say would be what really mattered.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36


"Oh, gladly. I will gladly give you this one without a fight, without fighting me at least. All I would ask is that you kill Vetrivides. That would put a stop to this investigation, and we could get rid of whatever paltry evidence you have, and both be on our merry ways. I should be free to tie up any other loose ends if you did that, yes." He smiles. "I can discredit any others, but that osyluth is just too well respected. His word carries weight." His smile widens. "What say you?"

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

"At this juncture, therefore, we say this: 'Why should we?'"

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Leventi, you’re here now. We’re here now. If anyone’s getting killed, it’s gonna be you.”

Eadie sighs. “Our ‘paltry’ evidence has been accepted in Queen Erecura’s court. Are you planning on tying her up as a loose end as well?”

She breaks the blessed vial over her falchion and draws a potion of enlarge person. “Give us what we want and get the heck out of Hell. That’s the best deal you’re gonna get.”

The warrior turns in exasperation to Fendel. “Can you talk some sense into him?”

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 11 | HP 92/92 | AC 21 T 16 FF 16 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F: +14, R: +17, W: +11 | Init: +8 | Perc: +22 SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 2/2 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"We kill 'im 'ere, we break them laws of Dis," Rudzik grumbles. "That puts us in the hot seat an' likely all 'is property seized by the court. If Vetrivides was alright with us killin' 'im without a trial, they would've said so." The ranger scowls at the stupidity of it all. "Let the worm wriggle a little longer - 'e ain't going nowhere with Vetrivides breathing down 'is neck."

At least, I'm assuming Dis has laws against murder. Maybe Eadie will get lucky and she'll get to be his executioner.

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

The detective offers a bemused smile. Indeed, it is the first time Fendel has demonstrated anything but dread outside of the library. "Ah! Leventi, I finally understand how you have come to find yourself caught is such desperate straights. Of every single being in this plane, you seem to be the only entity who lacks the basic understanding of the principles and tenents of contractual law."

He pauses a moment before continuing. "You see, what you suggest would place us in breach of an established contract. Maybe you think yourself as clever. Getting us to attack Vetrivides would be enough to serve your purposes. Should we prove victorious, the case against you evaporates. Even should we fail to execute Vetrivides, the damage done to our reputation and her case would likely be enough to end any further litigation against you." With a slow shake of his head, "Such a transparent tactic speaks directly to your underdeveloped skill. This was no insightful discovery of a loophole, it is simply an addlepated violation of pre-existing agreements. Most would be insulted by your 'maneuver', but I find your efforts merely pathetic; akin to the efforts of a novice apprentice attempting to enact the magic sealed in a true master's scroll. The real question is if you are obtuse enough to believe your offer would alter your fate or if the understanding of your adversary was so lacking you had no adequate concept of how to negotiate with us."

The detective watches as Eadie anoints her blade.

"In either case, you gambit has proved lacking. Your error was assuming we are as flawed and corrupt as you. We have no interest invalidating the compact we have entered, for you or any other. Thusly, you have overplayed you hand and now find yourself out of your depth."

Gesturing to the gathered team of Pathfinders, "To be honest, most of my compatriots have little appreciation for the political machinations we have witnessed and been subjected to this day. I cannot begin to tell you the relief they would feel should they be 'let off the chain' and deal with you directly in a more... physical manner. Yet, we are not so simple-minded as to initiate such a base conflict."

"How you turn Gellius over is of little import, only the fact that you will do it. You have no other viable course of action available to you."

He stares directly at Leventi, "So, violator, what shall it be?"

Diplomacy {HELL}: 1d20 + 25 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 25 - 2 + (3) = 43


"I could sweeten the pot. A wish? I could grant each of you one, as payment. And if you don't want to kill the offender, simply... remove the hourglass from the statue of me at the entrance to my scriptorium. It will allow me to leave, and I will be free to evade my pursuers... oh and leave any evidence you found, also." His smile never falters. "So, wealth or death? You have the choice, mortals."

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

"And there it is. You admit the guilt of the charges against you by referring to yourself as the offender. Seriously, how have you survived this long is a mystery."

Fendel picks a piece of lint from his sleeve. "I have no interest in your desperate bargain. Though I cannot speak for the others, I should be rather surprised if they show any interest."

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Eadie appears to think over the offer as she ✨casts shield from her ioun stone and drinks the potion of enlarge person.

“I have no intention of murdering you in cold blood, Leventi. These are simply precautions in the event I need to defend the group if you attack us first.”

Shortly after, the gears stop grinding and Eadie announces, “I have no interest in your desperate bargain. Also I’m saying no.”

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

With a pat on the back, "Well spoken Eadie." Fendel leans in toward the others, whispering concernedly, "Perhaps we should spread out a bit, no? The dimension of this chamber has placed us in a classic 'Fireball Formation', or cloud or what have you."

He turns is attention back to Leventi.

Planes {HELL}: 1d20 + 24 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 24 + (1) = 44
In order I can get them: DR/SR/Resistances/Special Attacks

He then studies the room, looking for possible traps or potential mechanical hazards.

Perception {HELL}: 1d20 + 36 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 36 + (4) = 54

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

You can take your deal and stuff it up where the sun dont shine.

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

"A wish? Think thee us fools!? Not from a Phistophilus! Thou can only offer such power in the service of Hell in exchange for our damnation, not merely as a desperate bribe!"


"Alas. Well then, I suppose you can all die and I'll worry about it afterward." The demon sighs, and combat is joined.

Fendel: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13
Rudzik: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 20
Lucija: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Dunia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Ando: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Eadie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Enemy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Perhaps because he was waiting for it, Leventi is ready for your shenanigans. He steps back to the wall, and moves aside a scroll, behind which is scrawled something. Fort Save vs. Symbol of Pain everyone please!

Fendel is certain the grate could be triggered as a trap, and also thinks the scrolls on the walls could be dangerous.

Fendel Knowledge:
DR 10/good, SR 21, Resist Acid & Cold 10, Binding Contract (like a whip, can grapple, doesn't care about armor), bleed, and "Impale" (impale a grappled creature)

Additionally, because there wasn't enough fun already, Leventi waves his hands and Eadie feels a pulling directly behind her navel. Will Save

DC 20 Spellcraft:
Dismissal

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

Fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 16 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 16 + (2) = 29


Fendel is fine and knows all the things.

Party may act.

Dark Archive

HP:74/74 | AC: 21 (15T/16FF) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +11 | Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6 | BUFFS: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill

"Focus Eadie! He is trying to banish you from this plane. There is no guarantee where you end up if you don't resist him."

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

"OK, Fen. I'll try."

Will, lucky horseshoe: 1d20 + 16 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 3 = 28

Fort vs symbol of pain: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33

"How'd I do? Am I still here?"


Eadie does indeed not have trouble staying on this plane.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Using lucky horseshoe on the symbol save
Fortitude: 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 3 = 26

Ando raises a hand, revealing the tankard symbol tattooed on his wrist. Praise Cayden he calls as he blesses the party with Caydens might, luck and hope. He then walks forward a little, rising into the air.

Casting blessing of fervour on everyone, moving to 15' in the air. Please remember to pick your option at the start of your turn.

Blessing of Fervour:

Choose one of these options at the start of your turn.
Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

I'll start with attack/AC/Reflex.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

Knowledge (Planes) to know about devils: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 Magical powers? What else is worth knowing about this order of entity?

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Lucija looks up at the symbol with contempt; such *miserable* workmanship....

I move as shown, but before I take my action, I want to know a) whatever I may have gotten from that Knowledge check, and b) whether it still wouldn't be safe to summon Good/Chaotic monsters.


Lucija, if a 20 didn't auto-pass you'd be in trouble. Wouldn't quite go to contempt there. Your knowledge check lets you open Fendel's window in my above post. Summoning good/chaotic monsters will be a bad idea, but some is forgivable.


N Male Wolf Tracker Companion 9 | HP 94/94 | AC 27 T 12 FF 24 | CMB +14, CMD 27 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +12, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None

Fortitude: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Wilk whimpers, but readies to defend Rudzik.

Wilk takes the bonus to AC and to hit as well.

Readied attack if an opponent is within reach:
Bite, Fervor, Pain: 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 2 - 4 = 20
Bite damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Trip, Fervor, Pain: 1d20 + 21 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 21 + 2 - 4 = 23

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 11 | HP 92/92 | AC 21 T 16 FF 16 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F: +14, R: +17, W: +11 | Init: +8 | Perc: +22 SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 2/2 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Fortitude: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Reroll! Fortitude, GM Stars: 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 3 = 34

Rudzik grits his teeth at the pain, but he has endured worse and will make it through this too. Pulling out his bow, he steps next to the paracountess. "Or we can do it the hard way..." he mutters, his attention on the devil. "Ol' Deadeye's arrows hit 'arder than they should - may mine do the same." The better to end this nonsense with the quicker.

Move action to pull out longbow, 5 ft step, standard to cast gravity bow. +2 to AC, Reflex, and attack rolls this round.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Fortitude: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Dunia grits her teeth against the waves of pain, determined to power through it and end this fiend!

With her face screwed up in effort she calls forth a writhing swarm of ectoplasmic tendrils to match the ones that constantly drape her, reaching up from the floor to grasp at Leventi. And possibly whatever the Achaean looking silhouette is...

Black Tentacles vs. CMD: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35 Hey!!
Confirm?: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 Oh...
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Grappled, CMD 25 to escape

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Round #1: AC 26 (lunge), DR 3/-, Str 22, alchemical grease, life bubble, shield, enlarge person, blessing of fervor

Eadie advances 10 feet and lunges with her enlarged blade.

enlarged blessed adamantine falchion + PA + FF + blessing vs grappled Leventi: 1d20 + 21 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 21 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 29
good magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (1, 2) + 24 = 27

Eadie chooses to gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves, from bof.

351 to 400 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO -Outpost II- What Prestige is Worth All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.