SO -Outpost II- What Prestige is Worth (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts


51 to 100 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Eadie pats Rudzik’s supportive hand appreciatively. “Thanks, Rudzik. You can count on me.”

Tout from Hell wrote:
“You there! Brave one! Come, we make trade.”

“No thanks.”

Eadie holds up a firm hand and says innocently. “I’m good.”

aid diplomacy – chaotic good: 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) - 1 - 4 = 9

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

"Yseldra sound like she'd be de best bet. If she been burned by Leventi before, she be less likely to run to him when we come askin'."


Eadie Navhelan wrote:
Eadie holds up a firm hand and says innocently. “I’m good.”

The pun is entirely lost on the devil, who takes things literally and literally. Your group decides that a visit to the night hag Yseldra, though Dispater only knows why. You are easily directed to her shop "Yesterday's Glories", an unassuming location that seems almost quaint among the various shoppes of Hell. The front room has comfortable chairs of varying sizes and a shelf of books with the names and histories of the souls Yseldra sells and leases. The woman herself is appearing as a kind and courteous human of middle age. "Greetings, how may I be of assistance to you fine folk this day?"

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando nods to the hag, ye gods what am I doing here

Welcome Yseldra, we are interested in seeking access to a soul you control, one Ophelia Peran. We believe she is currently contracted to someone you might be as interested in seeing discomoded as we are. Perhaps we could come to some mutually beneficial arrnagement

Arrgh, this whole xperience makkes me feel dirty inside. I could just plane shift back home...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (18) + 24 = 42


Ando finds himself thinking this hag isn't looking particularly hag-ly, as well. Though he probably knows they can change their shape. "Well, you are certainly welcome to buy her contract, a mere 20,000 gold pieces. I'll even give you a bargain, I'll take in trade twice what they'll offer in the market." Meaning double the cost reduction for your "Soul", etc. "I'd sell it cheaper, but to cancel the current lease, I'll have to pay stiff fines."

The price is already going to be reduced, but if others would like to aid that diplomacy, it might go even lower.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“I understand the current lessee is being investigated for crimes against the State.”

“Might pay to unload the contract to some patsy for nothing, before the King’s Inquisitors knock on your door in the middle of Castrovel’s next culmination of the Wanderer, enquiring about your connexion.”

Eadie raises an eyebrow. “When djinni crap hits the air elemental, it splatters everyone.”

aid diplomacy – chaotic good: 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) - 1 - 4 = 9 + roleplay bonus!! ;)

Axis help me. Am I starting to enjoy this??

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

"Perhaps we may peruse the contract and look for any loopholes you may have not yet taken advantage of. Sometimes a second set of eyes can notice something from a different perspective."

Diplomacy, Aid {Hell}: 1d20 + 24 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 24 - 2 + (6) = 46

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 10 | HP 81/84 | AC *23 T *18 FF 16 | CMB *+14, CMD *30 | F: +14, R: *+19, W: +11 | Init: *+6 | Perc: *+19 SM: *+1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 1/1 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: Evil Planar Penalties, Blessing of Fervor

Diplomacy to Aid, Hell: 1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 - 2 = 4

"Sounds like either stiff fines and a sale or nothing," Rudzik adds, but he clearly does not want to be here and doesn't like the idea of bargaining for souls.

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian
Fendel, CSI: Absalom wrote:
"Perhaps we may peruse the contract and look for any loopholes you may have not yet taken advantage of. Sometimes a second set of eyes can notice something from a different perspective."

"Indeed - and I, for one know *much* both of planar lore and...different perspectives."

aid to Diplomacy, Hell: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia carefully kept quiet. Words could be deadly here, and her's weren't likely to persuade a devil in any case.


"Fine, fine. I can drop it to 10,000 but at that I'm barely covering the fine and the original cost of the soul." She doesn't seem willing to go lower, but the trades at double value still apply.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“That’s still waaaay too dear …” Eadie blurts out, her stomach churning at the notion of negotiating for a sentient being’s soul.

“Guys, maybe we’re better off working up to a bargain with Ms Yseldra? Should we consult our gnome and fallen angel contacts first?”

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

"Yseldra, ain' non o' us givin' up any part o' our souls. But we're here because we got a common enemy in Leventi. You ain' got a place like this wit'out knowin' how to turn a situation to your advantage. What else can we do to get de price lower?"


"Nothing! I simply could not go any lower. Now you can either make the bargain, pay me, or leave. I'll have no more talk of 'lower prices'. Bah, you humans," she practically spits the words out, "have no concept of fair play or value."

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando nods, Yes, I am not yet willing to sell me soul to Hell, let us look elsewhere for information and Yseldra will have to somply wait for her revenge on Leventi.


This lead is exhausted unless you're willing to pay / trade, what would you like to do now?

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ok, lets go and speak to this Gnome, they might prove more amenable, do I really need hope or passion, what happens if you trade your fate to Hell? Not sure I want to find out, especially not to help that bloody woman

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

"I concur with Ando. We have reached an impasse here. I am not so desperate, or committed, as to consider making such a sacrifice."

Voting gnome

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Fendel has summarized my thoughts … precisely.”

Eadie *blinks* a few times. “Scared now.”

“Seems all roads lead to Gnome.”


Artinean Tecbright is a charismatic merchant who operates The Warm Welcome, an armory for an efreeti consortium. The copper-haired gnome greets you with exuberant enthusiasm, and he is eager for mortal company, food, and drink.

"Welcome, welcome! My now, you are... yes you are from the Material Plane, are you not? I can smell you from here. That's a good thing, I promise! You don't reek of fire and brimstone, it's almost more of an absence than an actual smell, but I smell it no less! Welcome to The Warm Welcome, I am Artinean, how may I assist you today?"

You get the feeling the gnome has other wares which might be on offer. You had heard in your rumors that he was looking for mortal food and drink (not trail rations), you may also speak to him on topics that he doesn't often get to discuss, specifically the Material Plane. This latter requires a Diplomacy, Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (local), Knowledge (nature), or Perform check.

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

"If you would like to hear about the Material Plane, I happen to know a few details I can recount. How much time do you have?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 25 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 25 + (3) = 40
Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 24 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 24 + (4) = 37
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 24 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 24 + (4) = 32
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 24 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 24 + (3) = 34

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Yeah, the smell here is horrific, Master Artinean.”

Eadie removes her gauntlets and tucks them in her belt. “Speaking of which, my big sister Lorelendral is a gnome. Shespeakslikethisyouknow?”

“Anyways, she has an Aunty Binkinsturf who once had a saucy tryst with a troglodyte and could never quite get the smell out.”

Eadie sighs as she reminiscences about a cooler, kinder time. “Ah, the scents of the Material Plane. Early morning coffee, sizzling bacon, freshly cut lawn and a blazing pyre of hezrou following a failed siege at the Worldwound.”

“Rudzik, Sir Wilk and I have just returned from kicking Abyssal-butt there. How about I describe the Siege of the Diamond City campaign for you via interpretative dance?”

untrained Perform (dance) – chaotic good: 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) - 1 - 4 = -1

“Dancing in full plate gives the audience an appreciation of the crusaders’ influence, don't you think? Rudzik, feel free to join in at any time.”

aid Fendel's diplomacy – chaotic good: 1d20 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 1 - 4 = 8 Plus roleplay bonus?? It's not Easy being Eadie in Hell ;)

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

D'oh! Forgot the non-evil penalty. All those rolls have a -2 applied.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia is happy (you know, for her) to hang back and let Fendel strut his stuff. Still, even the near-peerless investigator doesn't know everything about the goings on of Golarion, so she fills in the gaps where she can.
Knowledge (local) Aid: 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 2 - 2 = 15


The gnome is thankful for the recollections, which take some time but not an unreasonable amount. "I tell you what, I have a back room and if you need to rest you can use it, free of charge. Us non-Hellions need to stick together, after all. I don't suppose you have any food from the prime? Real food and drink, mind, not just rations or conjured stuff."

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando pats himself down, Food, food, hmm, I normally have some beer around but I seem to be out just about now. I tell you what I can do for you. I can send you to the prime material plane if you want, anywhere on it or in fact on any other plane. You could sample the delicious fried giant squid tentacles in a jus of drago turtle bile in Goka or try firecracker heart of fire in the City of Brass. It can be a little imprecise but I am sure you could manage things. Or if you prefer I could probably arrange to deliver you some scrolls of dream feast, every night enjoy a different sumptuous repast in your dreams...

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Lucija steps forward, and wordlessly lays out a tin of Kelish caviar, a bottle of Kyonin absinthe, and a bar of Ustalavic chocolate.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Lucija, maybe you didn’t hear Master Artinean properly?”

Eadie takes a *sniff* of the bottle and makes a face at the caviar. “He’s actually after food and drink.”

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Lucija looks up at Eadie with disgust.

"You pitiful WORM! Feast with the Lemures if YOU do not like it!"

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

Yeah, that's precisely what we need here. Stepping between the two before anything more can be said. "Squabbling amongst ourselves whilst in Hell is certainly not conducive to our mission nor continued health. Lucija, it is a very generous offer. Eadie, expand your palate. We are all on edge. Let's remember that the entire plane is working to twist and corrupt our very souls. Every second we are here is a trial. It would behoove us to be up to the task and recall the fact that we are stronger as a team."

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 10 | HP 81/84 | AC *23 T *18 FF 16 | CMB *+14, CMD *30 | F: +14, R: *+19, W: +11 | Init: *+6 | Perc: *+19 SM: *+1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 1/1 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: Evil Planar Penalties, Blessing of Fervor

Rudzik focusses on keeping the horse-sized wolf from forcing his way into the building as Wilk tries to investigate this wonderful new smell.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“My palette already holds all the colors I need.”

Eadie walks away from the immediate vicinity, refits her gauntlets, crosses her arms and pokes out her tongue at Fendel from beneath her great helm.


The gnome looks at the offered food. "May I?" He asks, very politely.

If Yes:
The gnome digs in, carefully, savoring each bite. "Oh yes, that is something I have missed. The food here is awful... listen, I don't like to advertise this, but if you need some help flying under the radar... well... I know a being." He touches his considerable nose, and winks. For a fee, he can hide something that would otherwise draw the attention (and enmity) of Dispater, like for instance someone's eidolon.

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia lifted her eyebrows in surprise at the venom with which Eadie had been responded to.

Her joke hadn't actually been funny but still.

"I'm sure Lucija didn' put out de food, jus' so you could give it a sniff. Go one ahead."

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Yes, Lucija talks like that. You're looking at an ego so massive it literally warps the fabric of the planes. ^^

Lucija makes an inviting gesture toward Artinean.

She nods with interest at his offer.

"How is this service manifested?"

She blinks.

"...And what is 'the radar'?"


"Radar is a sort of divination that creates a dome effect, like an alarm spell. You can hide under it because it doesn't make a sphere, only like a dome." Smartbutt, me and my colloquialisms. "I manifest the service. It just sort of is an ability I have, makes people look the other way. People and beings." He shrugs. "Gnomes. People love to ignore us."

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

"I believe I have heard reference to similar technologies discovered in Numeria. It uses invisible waves that act like blindsense. It is fascinating really." No Technologist feat, but this character started playing in Season 6, and there was a TON of that stuff! Lol

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

"A sort of clockwork platypus, then?"


"And magical. But what else may I do for you? Have you need of this service? Know that it only lasts around seven hours. Otherwise, I'm sure your time is valuable and could be spent... oh I don't know, dealing with devils." He grins at his own joke.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 11 | HP: 126/126 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +16 (+21 [20] with heavy blades), CMD: 31 (33 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +19, R: +12, W: +17 (+2 vs death effects, +3 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +17, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“That might be our cue to visit the fallen angel.”

Once out of earshot of Artinean (if that’s even possible in Dis) Eadie reminds the group of what the erinyes, Arenthea is supposed to be about.

“She’s a known associate of Leventi’s and seems particularly desperate to acquire any rare tomes or secrets.”

“Maybe she’ll pay to find out VC Valsin keeps a lovie-dovie picture of Zarta on his desk?”

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando grins at Eadie, That would explain a lot. OK, lets go and talk to this dodgy erinyes.


Arenthea works as a librarian for the Fallen Fastness and specializes in acquiring rare tomes, arcana, and the souls of spellcasters. A fallen vulpinal agathion servant of the empyreal lord Irez, she still has black vulpine ears and small, sharp teeth. She adopts the demeanor and dress of an affable scholar.

You find her at The Emerald Eye, browsing the elven lich Nemetiel’s collection of the preserved heads of scholars.

Has anyone played 9-16: Fallen Family, Broken Name? On the current character only.

Dark Archive

female Gnome Summoner 12
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 12, FF 18|HP: 78/78|F +5, R +5, W +6 (+8 vs MA, +4 vs fear, +2 vs despair/confusion/insanity/death)|Init +1, Perc 0|CMB +9 CMD 20|11/11 Summon Monster VI, 2/2 Maker's Call, 1/1 Pride, 1/1 Mysteries, 1/1 Davian

Not with that caveat.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Not on this character

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Hooded Champion Ranger 10 | HP 81/84 | AC *23 T *18 FF 16 | CMB *+14, CMD *30 | F: +14, R: *+19, W: +11 | Init: *+6 | Perc: *+19 SM: *+1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 2/3 2nd 2/2 3rd 1/1 | Panache: 1/1 | Active conditions: Evil Planar Penalties, Blessing of Fervor

Not this character.


Okay, just let me know if so. Otherwise you may proceed. There's the Erinyes.

Dark Archive

HP: 73/74 | AC: Current:27 (15 T/20 FF) Normal:21 (15T/16FF) Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +8 | Initiative: +8 | Buffs: Clear Ear, Bloodboil Pill, Longstrider, Darkvision, Life Bubble, Shield, False Life, Delay Poison, Expeditious Retreat, Gravity Bow Perception +36 +1d6 (+2 vs traps) Trap Spotter 10' | Sense Motive +25 +1d6

Not with this character. Travelling today. Will try and get a post in later this evening,

Scarab Sages

Female Oread Spiritualist (Ectoplasmatist) 10 | HP 80/83 | AC 25(29), T 14, FF 23(27) | Fort +13(15), Ref +9(11), Will +15(17) | Init +3 | Perc +14(16) | Sense Motive +17(19) | Spells Remaining: level 1 4/6, level 2 4/5, level 3 1/4, level 4 0/2 |

Dunia scowls, fully aware that there are much better ways to preserve knowledge than that, and idly checks to see if the scholar's heads are more than just disrespectful mementos.

Detect Undead


The heads do not appear to be undead, simply perfectly preserved, though that does leave the ability to speak with dead. You don't feel that the heads themselves are the focus of your attention.

The Exchange

NG Human Male Life Oracle 11 Init +17 | HP 78|102 | AC30, T13, FF30 | Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12, +2 vs death, +8 vs mind affecting | CMD 19 | Perception +15, SM +12, Lifesense 30'
Buffs:
AntH, DelayP, Ext MVest x2, BBPill, EndEele, LongsS, LifeB, AirW, SoF, DeathW
Resources:
Channel 8|9, LoH8|9, Reroll: Unused
Spell slots:
3|2|5|5|3
Conditions: MI 2|2

Ando heads over to the fallen angel and begins to browse nearby. As he does so he begins to mutter the name Thrune, just loud enough to be heard by the sharp eyes of the devil but trying to do so without making it obvious. He is trying to pique her interest and get her attention without being too obvious about it.

Bluff, hell: 1d20 + 28 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 28 - 4 = 35

51 to 100 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO -Outpost II- What Prestige is Worth All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.