GM Wolfspirit's Half-Alive Streets (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit


201 to 239 of 239 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Absalom Initiation

Botting Jaxon

Jaxon activates his tactical tracking, then fires a shot through the window at the shirren

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Sensing that their assailants have the upper hand, the shirren runs further into the room and frantically opens a large door. Those close enough to see in can tell that it appears to be a Workroom of some sorts, that the shirren is looking into intently.

Next up: Everyone!

Acquisitives

Male CG Human ace pilot mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 ES 4/4| RP 3/3| EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Thanks for the Bot, GM! Things got away from me today.

Jaxon shouts to the others. "He's trying to activate something!" He climbs in through the window and then takes a shot at the Shirren again.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar storms around the corner guns blazing."Not if I can help it!"

Laser rifle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 3/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel fires at the shirren again before circling around to the other side of the couch.

azimuth laser pistol attack vs green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
F damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
30', move action

No you don't! What's so interesting in there! Is that where you attach the augmentations that are killing your clients?

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort shuffles forward and takes a pot-shot!

Trick Attack Sense Motive 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 vs EAC
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1


Absalom Initiation

And with another impressive display of firepower, the shirren goes down unconscious! Neither of them appear to be in critical condition, having the resolve to hang on to life. Both are wearing kasatha microcord I, and one has a static arc pistol while the other has an azimuth laser pistol. Notably, both have datapads.

For those that would want to inspect the intact zombies more, you find that each one has a battery in their arm... that is overcharged and could also be used as a Static Arc Pistol if you pull the arm off. Gristly, but effective... especially as this brand of zombie appears to have components that might be vulnerable to electricity. First come, first serve for all weapons if someone wants one.

A cursory examination of the building reveals an open-concept living room and dining room with a walk-in closet near the entrance, a sectioned-off kitchen, two bedrooms, and a restroom with no further occupants. There is also a Workroom that looks interesting... but you hear the sounds of a couple blasts from outside as Philt yells out, "Two more zombies! I think these are the last ones!"

You can array yourself around wherever you want in the building.

Next up: Everyone!

Dataphiles

Male Neutral damaya lashunta corporate agent technomancer 1 | EAC 13 |KAC 14 | Fort 0 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Speed 30 Feet | Init +2 Acrobatics +2 | Athletics +1 | Bluff +1 | Computers +8 | Diplomacy +5 | Disguise +1 | Engineering +4 | Intimidate +1 | Mysticism +4 | Piloting +2 | Profession (corporate professional) +6 | Stealth +5 | Spells Level 1: 3/3

D'ris will run to the nearest Shirren behind the desk and grab the static arc pistol and then crouch waiting for something to come down the hall. I will ready an action that when they are in range I will fire.

Dataphiles

Male Neutral damaya lashunta corporate agent technomancer 1 | EAC 13 |KAC 14 | Fort 0 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Speed 30 Feet | Init +2 Acrobatics +2 | Athletics +1 | Bluff +1 | Computers +8 | Diplomacy +5 | Disguise +1 | Engineering +4 | Intimidate +1 | Mysticism +4 | Piloting +2 | Profession (corporate professional) +6 | Stealth +5 | Spells Level 1: 3/3

static arc pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

SFS #119796-701, M Human Bounty Hunter Mystic (Overlord) 3 | HP 22/22| SP 21/21 | RP 3/3| EAC: 14 KAC: 15 | Fort: +2| Ref: +2| Will: +5 | Init: +1 |Spells DC 13+ 1st: 4/4| Cultures +6, Intimidate +8, Mystic +8, Perception +8, Pro (Bounty Hunter) +8, Sense Motive +8, Survival +9

Kallus, deciding that his companions can handle the last two zombies, moves into the Workroom to check things over and make sure there are no more surprises in store for them.

Quick Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort has positioned behind the table and takes shots from cover.

Trick Attack Sense Motive 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 vs FF EAC
Damage 1d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5

Acquisitives

Male CG Human ace pilot mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 ES 4/4| RP 3/3| EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Jaxon races around the room, taking cover beside Roquefort on the other side of the table. He levels his rifle at the zombies.

Double Move


Absalom Initiation

Jaxon, you can move for free. There was two rounds before the start of combat, so feel free to take a shot. I can do it if the rest of the group acts.

Acquisitives

Male CG Human ace pilot mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 ES 4/4| RP 3/3| EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Jaxon activates his exocortex to enhance his aim, then fires on the zombies.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 3/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel looks back and forth considering his options.

We'll be right in Kallus, just a couple more loose ends to tie up...

He wheels back around the couch and into the room to the east, where he hears action continuing.

30', move action
azimuth laser pistol attack vs blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
F damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Absalom Initiation

Kallus:
The walls of this room are covered in metal boards with equidistant spacing for hanging tools. A workbench juts out from the western and northern facings of the area. A cylindrical container, guarded by cage of glowing red lasers, rests along the eastern wall. A large steel door exits to the south, while a smaller door to the north has a single one-way peephole looking out into the alley outside the house.

Most notably, there is a laser fence surrounding a large container, in which a vaguely square shaped mass of protoplasm mixed with scintillating mechanical parts probes at its confines. It is clearly contained, but lowering the laser fence might allow it to escape. Not that anyone, oh, say, like the Shirren you knocked out would have done that...

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar dashes across the room and climbs out the broken window setting himself up for a flanking maneuver.


Absalom Initiation

Oops. Miscalculated, and that was enough damage to take one out.

Explosion?: 1d100 ⇒ 53
Explosion!: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

One of the cybernetic zombies goes down in a hail of blasters and a shower of sparks! It even explodes, but its partner seems to avoid most of the blast. It does rush into the room, swinging at Sefel!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

It crunches down on the hapless Lashunta.

Next up: Everyone

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 3/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Philt, watch out!

The technomancer backs up and switches to his baton.

5' step
switch weapons, move action
tactical baton attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
B damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Oh, I'm really no good up close...

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort shoots over the table once more...

Trick Attack Sense Motive 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 vs FF EAC
Damage 1d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Rushing through the open door Gunnar tries to catch the Halfling's attention."Philt, Sefel back up! Hey ugly over here!"

Laser rifle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

Male CG Human ace pilot mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 ES 4/4| RP 3/3| EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Jaxon fires on the remaining zombie.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

SFS #119796-701, M Human Bounty Hunter Mystic (Overlord) 3 | HP 22/22| SP 21/21 | RP 3/3| EAC: 14 KAC: 15 | Fort: +2| Ref: +2| Will: +5 | Init: +1 |Spells DC 13+ 1st: 4/4| Cultures +6, Intimidate +8, Mystic +8, Perception +8, Pro (Bounty Hunter) +8, Sense Motive +8, Survival +9

Hearing the explosion outside, Kallus knows his companions got one of them. "Take your time, this thing isn't going anywhere anytime soon!"

GM:
He then goes to examine the cage he is looking at, just in case. Looking for the controls, etc. Making sure he knows how to use it.


Absalom Initiation

Kallus:
The laser fence has an access point and likely could be overcome by someone proficient in either computers or engineering. It also looks like it was set up for remote access, potentially from one of the Shirren's Datapads. Taking a close examination, though, there doesn't appear to be any danger to the containment.

The party's earlier luck with trying to hit zombies has apparently returned, as several shots go wide. Gunnar does manage to land a hit, though.

Next up: D'ris!


Absalom Initiation

D'ris Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Philt Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Although the fatigue of combat seems to have slowed your attacks, a few hits manage to connect with sufficient damage to destroy the (15 HP) Zombie! As if to celebrate, he blows up in the face of Sefel and Philt.

Explosion? High: 1d100 ⇒ 98
Explosion!: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Reflex 10 for half

Like an undead pinata, it sprays electricity, shrapnel, and some body parts around it. Luckily, it appears that you've cleared the last of the zombies!

With time for a breather, you can rejoin Kallus, and marvel at the contained creature, which some of you can note is an Assembly Ooze... slightly modified. You can open the Kallus spoilers above.

Out of combat! On the home stretch! You can bind / interrogate the shirren if you'd like.

Dataphiles

Male Neutral damaya lashunta corporate agent technomancer 1 | EAC 13 |KAC 14 | Fort 0 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Speed 30 Feet | Init +2 Acrobatics +2 | Athletics +1 | Bluff +1 | Computers +8 | Diplomacy +5 | Disguise +1 | Engineering +4 | Intimidate +1 | Mysticism +4 | Piloting +2 | Profession (corporate professional) +6 | Stealth +5 | Spells Level 1: 3/3

Dris takes another shot with the arc pistol

static arc pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort looks at the ooze as he collects the datapads "Well, looks like we have a real smoking gun here" he asides to Mr Philt.

"I think we can probably call this case closed. Mr Philt, cuff 'em" Theme music

Roquefort takes his time examining the place, and the datapads, before calling in to Venture Captain Arvin and explaining what has been found.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar makes sure to restrain the Shirren and then takes a look around the workshop.

Looting the place: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Absalom Initiation

Doing a thorough search of the building, you find several other items of interest: an engineering kit, a hacking kit, a spell gem of invisibility, a spell gem of mirror image, and a minimal speed suspension augmentation. The unconscious Shirren can easily be bound and interrogated.

Interrogation Montage:
Though hesitant at first, the two shirren concede to your questions. You discover that they were part of a mated trio, Vrisken the male primarily does the talking while the female Theskell looks around nervously. The explain that Kinnakt, the host gendered shirren, was killed, which started off this whole tragedy.

Where did you get the biotech augmentations? “The components—we just weren’t fast enough, all right? That was the only problem. So…we imported some tech to help out. The ooze was just supposed to take apart and assemble tech, but it attacked Kinnakt! It ate them! Then started producing biotech implants, instead of what we’d programmed into it!”

Given the source, why did you implant them into your clients? “If we didn’t use them, Kinnakt’s death was for nothing! This way, Kinnakt helped save lives, like they would have wanted!”

What went wrong with the augmentations? “Something in the ooze’s programming went wrong— that’s why it attacked Kinnakt in the first place. The components it produced must have gone bad too. We didn’t know! We couldn’t have known; Kinnakt was the doctor, not me or Theskell!”

Why didn’t you try to help your patients? “We didn’t know anything was wrong until the first undead showed up. By then it was too late to do anything for the rest!”

Why didn’t you contact the authorities? “What would be the point? I told you, the patients were as good as dead already, us going to jail for smuggling wouldn’t fix anything! The best way to deal with it was to let the zombies come to us and make sure they were destroyed.”

Why not turn yourselves in? “We didn't want to go to jail! Everything we’ve been through has been punishment enough, right? Right?"

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 3/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Just as the zombie begins to fizzle and then explode Sefel leaps from his toes to jump away....

Reflex, DC10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Only to hit a table and chair behind him and take the full brunt of the shrapnel. As he walks over to the small interior lab/shop to join Kallus, he's picking bits out of his skin and cloths.

I really don't appreciate the exploding, mindless foes coming at us. These rogue augmenters really must pay!

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 3/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel listens to their explanations in full, waiting patiently until they have finished.

Unfortunately no, because of your reckless decision to let this affect innocent clients it may not be punishment enough. They came to you expecting good faith in procuring legitimate augmentations. Many times folk in desperate situations will resort to someone unknown for help, and you acted opportunistically on that hope (however tragic your motives were). It's ultimately not my decision, as this is for Absalom security to reckon, but it doesn't look good.

Wayfinders

sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Roquefort is fascinated by the story, but will be turning them in to the authorities.

Acquisitives

Male CG Human ace pilot mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 ES 4/4| RP 3/3| EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Jaxon nods, but turns to Mr. Philt. "Sir, I'll point out that while their augmentations failed, the data collected, could be of use to AbadarCorp. It might be worthwhile to download their data networks before the authorities arrive. And, of course, a finders fee for such a potential cache would be appropriate." He smiles.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Dwarf Mercenary Blitz Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft |Active conditions: None.

Gunnar's expression continues to darken throughout the Shirren's story."It may have been too late for some, but certainly not all. Roquefort saved the life of one of your former patients this very day. If you had acted as soon as the first zombie appeared you could have saved quite a few lives. Think on that while you rot in your cells."

Wayfinders

SFS #119796-701, M Human Bounty Hunter Mystic (Overlord) 3 | HP 22/22| SP 21/21 | RP 3/3| EAC: 14 KAC: 15 | Fort: +2| Ref: +2| Will: +5 | Init: +1 |Spells DC 13+ 1st: 4/4| Cultures +6, Intimidate +8, Mystic +8, Perception +8, Pro (Bounty Hunter) +8, Sense Motive +8, Survival +9

Kallus nods as the two shirren explain their predicament. After checking his datapad, he agrees with the others. "After AbadarCorp has gotten what they need from here, the authorities will deal with you. Had you come to them in the first place, this could have been dealt with sooner. Luckily, your bounties are practically useless to me and so I won't be taking you to the others that have.. requested your presence."

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
sp30/30 | hp32/32 | rp 6/6 | EAC 21 KAC 21| fort +1 ref +8, will +8 | init +6 | Perc 14 (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 5

Looks like a wrap?

Dataphiles

Male Neutral damaya lashunta corporate agent technomancer 1 | EAC 13 |KAC 14 | Fort 0 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Speed 30 Feet | Init +2 Acrobatics +2 | Athletics +1 | Bluff +1 | Computers +8 | Diplomacy +5 | Disguise +1 | Engineering +4 | Intimidate +1 | Mysticism +4 | Piloting +2 | Profession (corporate professional) +6 | Stealth +5 | Spells Level 1: 3/3

D'ris would attempt to get a copy of the data also for his personal business.

computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Absalom Initiation

Philt shakes his head at the two Shirren. "It's a shame. You could have been valuable contributors to the FreeMarkets, but you compromised the integrity of both it, and AbadarCorp. Any remaining assets you possess will likely become restitution for those you harmed."

He then turns to you all. "I am thankful that you were able to assist in this matter. I will take things from here, and forward my commendations to the Society."

While Venture-Captain Arvin is disappointed that the augmentation technology isn’t reliable or reproducible, he is glad you were able to deal with the biotech monstrosities and prevent the creation of any more. What's more, AbadarCorp is grateful to be spared negative publicity. The corporation is smart enough to not take credit and gives the Starfinder Society all the prestige associated with solving the missing-persons cases. You also receive a personal thank-you message from the Mr. Philt, with the implication that they may be considered for future operations on AbadarCorp’s behalf.

Finally, soon after the events of the Half-Alive Streets Incident fade from the newsphere, you receive a message from Maija and Hermot. Both halflings express their grattitude for everything you've done, for them and their community. Hermot even adds a halting, but sincere note. "I... was wrong. Some things are bigger than our Family can handle... but maybe it's just we need to be part of a bigger Family. Because of you, I know several members of our community are looking to apply to the Starfinder Society. Thank you again." This much-needed boost in recruiting helps replenish the ranks lost from the Scoured Stars Incident and even earns you personal recognition from the both First Seekers!

Fin! Thanks everyone!

Wayfinders

SFS #119796-701, M Human Bounty Hunter Mystic (Overlord) 3 | HP 22/22| SP 21/21 | RP 3/3| EAC: 14 KAC: 15 | Fort: +2| Ref: +2| Will: +5 | Init: +1 |Spells DC 13+ 1st: 4/4| Cultures +6, Intimidate +8, Mystic +8, Perception +8, Pro (Bounty Hunter) +8, Sense Motive +8, Survival +9

Thanks for running GM!

Dataphiles

Male Neutral damaya lashunta corporate agent technomancer 1 | EAC 13 |KAC 14 | Fort 0 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Speed 30 Feet | Init +2 Acrobatics +2 | Athletics +1 | Bluff +1 | Computers +8 | Diplomacy +5 | Disguise +1 | Engineering +4 | Intimidate +1 | Mysticism +4 | Piloting +2 | Profession (corporate professional) +6 | Stealth +5 | Spells Level 1: 3/3

profession: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

201 to 239 of 239 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Wolfspirit's Half-Alive Streets Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.