GM Tealk's - Standard - Daughters of Fury (Inactive)

Game Master Tealk

Maps!


851 to 900 of 979 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

GM did I get anything on the knowledge checks?

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

@Mangu, they all resist fire, and Bax also resists electricity and cold. The eagles are just larger than the small ones from before. Nothing else extraordinary about any of them. Feidish Eagles, a Teifling and an Orc.

Everyone still to act, Akaasha will fire his attacks at Bax.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin moves to stand between Vegazi and Kelseph and attacks the hawk nearest to the prone woman, trying to give her a chance to get up safely.

Melee Attack vs Yellow bird: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu will move to provoke from to birds then cast Frostbite to attack the Orc and deliver ti through his whip.

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (6) + 4 = 17 Fatigue and entangle.

"You are asking me to not kill someone in the middle of a fight? Why don't you not kill people? I'm going to hit people an see what happens." Magnu smiles like is being intentionally disagreeable, and leaning into being an old man.

Frostbite does non-lethal damage so she will likely be alive.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Buffs:
Shock Shield - dur 15
Monkey Fish - dur 20 rounds
Bless - dur 40 rounds
AC: 19
HP: 37 of 37

Tha shall nay save ya! Ehm heaves the giant hammer around in a wild swing at the woman.
silver earthbreaker attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16, if hits, damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8

GM what was the light level before she cast Darkness? Darkness only drops the light level one step. This is during the daytime correct? Or was it exceptionally dark and cloudy? I can't remember and it won't let me look at prior pages of gameplay for some reason. If you need to add a miss chance, that is fine.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Akaasha fires of his blasts towards Bax as instructed.
Blast: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 253d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) + 6 = 17
Blast: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 203d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) + 6 = 16

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

@Ehm, you are right on the money there, there are dark clouds in the sky right now, causing the darkness to drop the light levels as it normally would one step to really dark. Apologies for not making it clearer before.

Only Akaasha can see see into the darkness, as he watches his ally gnome swing in the darkness and miss his attack. Akaasha is able to land two good hits onto the teifling, before turning his attention to the rest of the battlefield. Bax falls down unconsious.

Daylin scratches one of the birds, while Mangu braves Vegazi's mother who taunts him, "Such a tiny little whip. You call that a real weapon, boy?" She smirks as she gets hit by the attack.

Vegazi stands up, and fires her bow at the same bird that Daylin attacked.
Bow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 181d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kelesh smirks, and steps backwards firing her bow. Mangu can see her wounds regenerating.
Angelfall Bow, fati, ent: 1d20 + 11 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 - 2 = 251d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 2 = 19
The bow hits the magus, but does not trip him. She looks surprised.

Large Birds, attacks:

Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 … on Ehm
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 … on Ehm
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 201d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 … on Daylin
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 3.0!
! Bax -38 lethal, darkness, uncon, bleeding

@ Ehm -21 lethal (shock shield, monkey fish)
+ Vegazi -10 lethal
@ Daylin -3 lethal (--)
@ Akaasha

! Kelseph -12
! Large Ravens (red, blue, yellow -11, green)

@ Mangu -13 lethal (shield)

Everyone may act!

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin channels positive to heal, excluding Bax (and the yellow bird, if its still around).

Channel Positive: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Bird is gone, but dont you have to see Bax to exclude her? Shes still in darkness.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Fair enough. Daylin will take a 5 foot step away from the darkness area, hoping that's enough to be out of range of Bax.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"Thanks for the heal."

Out tonight will have a proper post later tonight or tomorrow.

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

I moved Akaasha up the stairs but kept him still in the shadows, assuming 10ft for each square. I am not sure of the scale, so move him back to whatever a single 30ft move toward Kelseph would be if that is not the case. I am trying to maneuver into range to see and target Kelseph with a blast but still take advantage of the Darkness Spell for defense against any foe there that maybe can't see in the dark. If not close enough to Kelseph this round or I don't have line of sight, I will target the blue bird to try to stop the flank on my ally.
Kinetic Blast (Wind)
to hit: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15, damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1, 3) + 7 = 12

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu will unleash another Frostbite attack upon the Orc and deliver the spell through his whip.

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 291d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (2) + 4 = 14 Fatigue and entangle.

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 281d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (2) + 4 = 12 Fatigue and entangle.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Akaasha uses the cover of darkness to attack at the rageful orc, but misses as she quickly dodges out of the way. Daylin heals the group, while Mangu lands a powerful blow agsain't Kelseph.

The birds attack their targets.

Birds Attacks:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3/ ehm
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 .daylin
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Kelseph screams, "AAAAAAAAHHHH! HOW DARE YOU, TINY STINKEN HUMAN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DAUGHTER! YOUR FAULT, YOU HEAR ME?" Her rage intensifies, as you see the crimson braziers burn even more brightly as another large raven made of flames and cinder rushes towards Mangu.
1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Mother! Was all this power worth losing me, your daughter, in the process? Stop this, because they kill you!" She tries to reason with her one last time, before firing her bow at the bird attacking Daylin.
Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

She steps back and screams again, trying to concentrate on a spell, "AAAAAAAAH! THIS POWER IS EVERYTHING!!!"
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
But through her rage, you sense how scared she really is, as the spell fails.

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 4.0!
! Bax -38 lethal, darkness, uncon, bleeding

@ Ehm -23 lethal (shock shield, monkey fish) - can act twice!
+ Vegazi -2 lethal
@ Daylin lethal (--)
@ Akaasha

! Kelseph -38 (fatigued, engangled)
! Large Ravens (red, blue, yellow -11, green, lblue)

@ Mangu -13 lethal (shield) - DC 14 Will

Everyone may act!

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin moves up to Ehm and casts Cure Moderate Wounds.

Will risk the AoO from Green Bird, and will cast defensively to avoid AoO next to Ehm.

Concentration: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Cure Moderate: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"I'm sorry you have fallen so far."

Will : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (6) + 4 = 16 Fatigue and entangle.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Buffs:
Shock Shield - dur 15
Monkey Fish - dur 20 rounds
Bless - dur 40 rounds
AC: 19
HP: 30 of 37

1st action
Good enoah! Leets get outa tha evil darkness and at the monster up top.
withdraw action but the red bird will still get an AoO on me.

2nd action
Ehm heaves a flask at the woman, hoping to help Magnu deal with her.
bomb ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26, if hits, bomb fire damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12 exclude Magnu
Then he begins to move around behind her.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Oooops! I forgot the attacks of opportunity from Mangu's movement. I will post them all here.
AOO, Mangu: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
AOO, Mangu: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

AOO, Daylin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

AOO, Ehm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 231d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Actually, now that I think about it, I think because Ehm moved first before Daylin could cast the spell on him...eh, to confusing, let's say the heal still happened. Never mind me.

Daylin finds his ally inside the darkness, and administers some healing for his fresh wounds. Ehm manages to escape the birds, before throwing a well placed bomb at Vegazi's mother. Mangu's attack falls short, as she sidesteps the whip.

Vegazi beckons, "Why mother, what did I do?"
Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Birds being usefull:

Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - Mangu
Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - Vegazi
Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bird: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 - Daylin
Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 261d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 131d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bird: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

You see a glint of regret, on the brutal orcs face as she lowers her tone, "You abandoned me. My only daughter, abandoned me! THIS IS WHY YOUR HUMAN FRIENDS MUST DIE!"
Angelfall Bow: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 4 = 91d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27 /miss

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 5.0!

! Bax -40 lethal, darkness, uncon, bleeding

@ Ehm -10 lethal (shock shield, monkey fish) - can act twice!
+ Vegazi -6 lethal
@ Daylin -4 lethal
@ Akaasha - May act twice!

! Kelseph -45 (fatigued, engangled)
! Large Ravens (red, blue, yellow -11, green -9, lblue)

@ Mangu -16 lethal (shield)

Everyone may act!

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Batting away the unseen birds as he emerges from the darkness, Daylin sees Kelseph locked in a desperate fight with his allies. He decides to try one last time.

"Kelseph! You've been a fool! Your mad quest for infernal power has cost you your children! Do you not see that you're in the grip of a devil's lies? Look around you! Where is your powerful ally now? End this! Don't make us kill you!"

Being filled with the redemptive spirit of Sarenrae, he raises high his holy symbol and heals his friends.

Channel Positive, exclude Kelseph & green bird: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Silently, Magnu tries to finish the woman.

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 221d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (6) + 4 = 16 Fatigue and entangle (For simplicity sake: -3 to AC and -5 to dex based attack roles).

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Buffs:
Shock Shield - dur 13
Monkey Fish - dur 18 rounds
Bless - dur 38 rounds
AC: 19
HP: 27 of 37

GM Tealk wrote:
Actually, now that I think about it, I think because Ehm moved first before Daylin could cast the spell on him...eh, to confusing, let's say the heal still happened. Never mind me.

Oops. You are correct, I did assume the healing happened but then I moved on that first action.

Ehm flips another flask at the woman, since it seems to be doing some damage and might keep her from concentrating on the others.
bomb ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28, if hits, bomb fire damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13 exclude Magnu
Then he again moves next to her.
crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19, if confirms, crit damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Possible critical SWEETNESS! if a 19 confirms.

Standard action throw bomb, move action next to her. Ready earthbreaker while moving.


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Akaasha moves out of the darkness for a more clear shot, then tries to fire at the raging orc.
Pew: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 143d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 7 = 15
Pew: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 103d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) + 7 = 17

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Ehm lands another perfect hit on the orc, who cringes as she is set on fire and seems to relish in it. The healing from Daylin is welcome, but the rest of the group misses their attacks.

Vegazi looks sad, as if hearing Daylins words had just repeated exactly what she was thinking. "Mother please. We can work this out together." You've been traveling with Vegazi for a few days now, so you know how powerful her compassion is, especially in the face of diversity. You know, from her reactions, that this encounter is no different. She is obviously too emotional to fire her bow properly.
Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The orc mother, now completely surrounded by the party looks side to side and rawrs, "AAAAAAH SHAYLE! GRANT ME THE POWER TO SLAY THESE FOES, LET US RELISH IN THEIR BLOOD TOGETHER." She tries casting a spell.
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23 - Casting 4th level spell.

"I grant you this one last favour." A voice from the eather calls out. A cold, cloying miasma of greasy darkness begins to stream from the ground, and blasts forth hitting Akaasha, Daylin and Ehm.
Please give me a DC 16 Will or take some damage. 3d8 ⇒ (8, 7, 8) = 23 and be sickened for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds if you fail your save.

The birds do their thing and harass the party.

Spoiler:

Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 . daylin
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 .vegazi
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 .akaasha
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Helping: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 6.0!

! Bax -40 lethal, darkness, uncon, bleeding

@ Ehm -4 lethal (shock shield, monkey fish) - can act twice!
+ Vegazi
@ Daylin -17 lethal
@ Akaasha -8 lethal

! Kelseph -58 (fatigued, engangled)
! Large Ravens (red, blue, yellow -11, green -9, lblue)

@ Mangu -10 lethal (shield)

Everyone may act! We are nearly done guys!

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Buffs:
Shock Shield - dur 12
Monkey Fish - dur 17 rounds
Bless - dur 37 rounds
AC: 19
HP: 33 of 37

Wha be yer squakin bout? Only far when youse is hurtin those can't defend thesselves? Not so fun when sumun kin stan up ta ya?

Though he is running low, Ehm flips yet another flask at the woman.
bomb ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13, if hits, bomb fire damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14 exclude Magnu
Then he again moves next to her.
That might miss. Splash is 6 fire damage with reflex DC=14 for half. Can't exclude on a miss.
miss placement: 1d8 ⇒ 2 Well crap! If it is a miss, that will splash the woman and Magnu.

Standard action throw bomb, move action next to her. Ready earthbreaker while moving.
...
Forgot about the attack spell.
spellcraft (what spell): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 half damage or no damage?

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Silently, Magnu tries again to finish the woman.

Attack Whip Rime Frostbite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d3 + 5 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (1) + 4 = 12 Fatigue and entangle (For simplicity sake: -3 to AC and -5 to dex based attack roles).

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Everyone is remembering to add Bless to their attack rolls, right?

Daylin takes a 5' step and channels energy again. His obligations to mercy satisfied, he now seems grimly determined to bring this fight to an end the hard way.

Channel Positive, exclude Kelseph & Green Bird: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Thanks for the reminder. +1 to my attack.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

I apologise for the mistake, but the unholy blight will actually not hit Daylin, rather Mangu, as he is next to her. Haha, I will re roll for you Mangu.
Will Mangu, vs spell: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Will Ehm, vs spell: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

@Ehm, half damage if success, and no sickened.


Prototype GM Tool CR-X

Akaasha targets the birds, since Kelseph goes down.
hit?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 93d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2, 5) + 7 = 16
hit?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 283d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 7 = 13

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

The last ditch effort from Kelseph to smite you out of her way is ineffective, as your bond developed with Vegazi over the cource of the adventure is stronger than the rageful orcs evil.
Heal for 2, half damage from spell for 11, so added 9 damage to those affected.

Ehm and Mangu connect with both their attacks, and the orc goes down.

Vegazi exclaims in sorrow, "Mother! No! Please friends, do not let her die!"

The ravens harass the party.
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 . akaasha
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 . daylin
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 . vegazi
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Nyaaa: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Combat Tracker! wrote:


Round 7.0!
! Bax -40 lethal, darkness, uncon, bleeding

@ Ehm -13 lethal (shock shield, monkey fish)
+ Vegazi -2
@ Daylin -17 lethal
@ Akaasha -23 lethal

! Kelseph -69 (uncon, bleeding, fatigued, engangled, still regenerating)
! Large Ravens (red, blue, yellow -11, green -9, lblue -26)

@ Mangu -19 lethal (shield)

Everyone may act! We are nearly done guys!

This will be the last round of combat, assuming what you guys do, because the birds aren't really doing anything.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

We have had fire and cold. Magnu will try adding an oil of bless weapon to his whip. That is a move and standard this turn.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

"She won't die, she's still regenerating." says Daylin. Still, the cleric moves up to Kelseph, kicks away her bow and casts Rebuke Death.

Rebuke Death: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"Frostbite is good for keeping people alive. But we need to stop the reg. or we need to fully restrain her."

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Buffs:
Shock Shield - dur 12
Monkey Fish - dur 17 rounds
Bless - dur 37 rounds
AC: 19
HP: 24 of 37

Na fer them danged birdies.

Ehm heaves flask at the bird (blue).
bomb ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11, if hits, bomb fire damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 6) + 4 = 16 exclude Akaasha

Thats probably a miss. Splash is 6 fire damage with reflex DC=14 for half. Can't exclude on a miss.
miss placement: 1d8 ⇒ 6 Well crap! If it is a miss, that will splash the blue bird and Akaasha.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"Didn't they come out of the fires. We should put them out next."

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

In the next few seconds, Daylin manages to stabilise Vegazi's mother, while Mangu stops her regeneration with the oil. Between the rest of the team, Ehm, Vegazi and Akaasha manage to deal with the rest of the ravens.

A few moments later, the fires erupt again.
What do you do with the braziers?

Map updated! Check out the cool tokens! Also to note, we are technically still in combat rounds, so keep that in mind. 2x turns have passed since you stabilised Kelseph!

As Kelseph falls, and you take control over Eiseth's Roost, a cacophony of applause fills the winds. "My … my … my … I think congratulations are in order. You have done well, to best Kelseph. I guess her dreams of leading the orc tribes in the Hold of Belkzen have been … cut short." A black-wingen angel wearing dark ruined armor appears in a blast of fire a few feat in the air over the roost. She holds a burning sword, and behind her is a short fiend has mottled pink skin, clawed fingers, and green eyes. It drags a tattered scroll behind its feminine frame.

"I only seek the blood that has been promised to me DECADES ago." The fallen angel points at Vegazi, "So I will extend the same offer I made with Kelseph. Offer be this sacrifice, and I promise you powers beyond your wildest dreams. Imagine the lives you can save, the hero's you can become with the half-fiend template infernal blood coursing through your veins?"

Again, reminder that we are in combat rounds, so this is...kinda of weird, as it is a social encounter first and foremost. You can give me diplomacy checks, sense motive checks against anything. Or, I will allow an intelligence check to figure out what is going on.

Vegazi drops to her knees, tears beginning to well in her eyes. "Why...why would my mother offer me up. Is … is this all my fault?"

DC 15 Sense Motive, on Vegazi:
You gain a better insight into the orc's feelings. He carries a heavy guilt over the death of Wate Arwyll, her isolation as an adult has made things extremely difficult for her, and her failure to ever stand up to her mother or her siblings as a child is still on her mind.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

Also keep in mind, your HP still the same from my previous post.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Knowledge (planes) on Black Angel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Knowledge (planes) on fiend with scroll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Daylin stands up and faces the dark angel.

"Power built on broken, murdered families? Power to be your slave? Your lies hold no appeal to us. The good heart of Vegazi is worth a thousand of your empty promises of power. We will never allow her to be sacrificed. Begone from this place before we destroy you and your minion, temptress!"

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Begone ya boogle. We na do wit ya.
intelligence to figure out what is going on: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

I wonder if it would hurt or help if I start dumping over those braziers?
knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

"I've got enough blood in my veins. Maybe you need some mortal blood running through your veins."

Int: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Magnu looks at Daylin then to his and others wounds. Trying to hint that if things get bad we may be a patch up.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Good point. I didn't want to assume that I was able to do too much since we're still in combat rounds. GM, would you have a problem with Daylin capping his rousing cinematic speech of bold defiance with another Positive Channel (excluding Kelseph)?

Channel Positive: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

I don't know if if you can but if you can I will not complain.

Dark Archive

Thonrkeep - The Sanctum | Campaign - Return of the Runelords

You recognise that the black angel is infact an Erinyes, one of the more senior devils. Beside her, you figure is a contract demon joining in for the ride.

Shayle smirks as positive energy flows over the party, "Please, heal as much as you wish, it is of no consequence."

Ehm draws a connection between the braziers, the infernal circle on the gorund has something to do with an infernal ritual. You figure this must be the site for the ritual sacrifice that needs to happen, and that perhaps destroying the braziers might weaken the connected to the infernal plane in this area.

Mangu realises that this is a tense situation, a pull of tug and war for Vegazi's soul. You get the sense that even Vegazi is unsure of her fate, and it is up to you as her new companions to convince her in either direction.

"Empty promises? It is in our nature (lawful evil) as infernal beings to treat every sentence with the most grave of promises. I, for one, have never gone back on my word, and i don't plan on starting now." The devil with black wings explains, and the smaller one behind her snickers, "A good heart you say, even though her mother had forsaken it? Would you not sacrifice the life of one orc, to stop the inevitable raids and end future attacks on your precious Arwyll Stead? I will even withdraw my agent who spreads darkness throughout your town even now. You have already killed orc, what's another one?"

Vegazi shudders, and pulls on Daylins hand, "Please, Daylin, i can't let this continue. If … if all she wants is my soul … then it's … it's … a small price to pay for the safety of those I love. Arwyll Stead will be safe, with you are it's new protectors. Don't you see, this is what mother wanted for me all along..."

Scarab Sages

male Sylph Kineticist/5 |HP 43/43 | AC16/touch12/ff14 | CMB +3 CMD 15 | Fort +7 Ref +6 Will +1 | Init +2 |

Hmm, sorry, it seems I am a little behind.
Saving Throw (Will): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, +1 if Fear (save for the miasma of greasy darkness). Ouch. Fail. I am at 7 of 43 hp.
Intelligence Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19to figure out what is going on.
Sense Motive Black Angel: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Sense Motive Fiend with Scroll: 1d20 ⇒ 13
As soon as combat with the birds ended and Akaasha saw that the regeneration issue was in hand, he would want to pull and drink a Potion of CLW and see what he could do to tip the braziers over and extinguish the fires with his wind powers, with dirt, or with water. Depending on how quickly the dastardly duo showed up, he will move from those tasks to talking with the enemies:
Potion CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
"You will not see us cower in fear as common villagers. We have beaten your fiercest champions. Abandon your plans for this land and people. We will beat you back into the Hell you spewed from."
Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 to see anything else going on in the backgound.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Nay. Na bargain with fiends ere works as intended. They all twist the words inta pretzels so they get what they want but the otherside nere do. If IF yer sacrifice would actual protect others souls, it might be worth it. But that is not the case. Deevils be the worst examples of word lawyers in existence. Something will happen not covered in tha deal and all you sacrificed to save will be wrecked any who.
The only, and ah meen only, wha to save anyone is to fight the deevils heed on. Oppose them at every turn. Do good to protect those ya care bout.
Do NOT give tha deevils what they want. Nay good will ere come o tha.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric of Sarenrae/4|HP:31/31|AC21,T12,F121|F+6,R+3,W+8|INIT+0|Diplo+8|Heal+10|Know (Arc)+5|Know (Hist)+5|Know (Nob)+5|Know (Planes)+6|Know (Rel)+6|Perc+3|Sense Mot+9|Spellcraft+5|

Daylin turns back to Vegazi, smiles at her and cradles her hand with his.

"No Vegazi, we won't be doing that. You feel guilt about what happened to Wate Arwyll, I understand that. But you have no duty to sacrifice yourself to this evil. Do you think any good would come of it? Do you believe that anyone would actually be happier or better off if this devil were allowed to manipulate and corrupt us as she did your mother? Put that thought out of your mind."

"We will do what Wate would have done. We will fight this evil to the last."

Daylin turns back to the devil, channels energy again to heal his companions once again, and speaks.

"The answer is no."

Channel Positive: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Magnu slams a potion of cure light and steps up silently.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

In his other hand he is keeping a potion of fly.

The Exchange

gunslinger (pistolero) 1/alchemist (sabatour) 3, HP:37, AC:17, Touch:13, Flat Footed: 15 F:+9, R:+8, W:+3, Init:+2, Perc:+10

Ya ken, aye be sure yon deevil made a whole passel of promise ta yer ma. Did she get what she expected? No. And yon deevil seems right happy about her not getting what she wanted. And that was while helping to further corrupt someone who wants to do bad thins. You really think that deevil will want to do good things for you?

While talking, Ehm walks over to a brazier and hooks the support with his weapon. Drags it away from the circle and dumps it over. Being careful to not break the circle itself.

Grand Lodge

AC:23 T:15 F:18| HP 31/31 | CMD:22 | F:+6 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 Surprise | Perc: -1 | Loot

Mangu looks at the group as if to say, "ready to attack?'

851 to 900 of 979 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Daughters of Fury All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.