[PFS] GM kuey's Solstice Scar D (#8-99D) (Special) (Inactive)

Game Master kuey

chronicle sheets

maps and handouts


251 to 297 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Yeah, that's how I handle sharing of information from knowledge checks.

Seldiir opens up the combat, firing an arrow at the large creature. Although it pierces its hide, it does not do as much damage as he expected.

The creature glares at the party and charges straight for the frontliners. As soon as it comes within 30ft, however, you lay eyes on its eyes and a wave of terror washes over you. Seldiir, Eru'Tept and Drelluandast, however, manages to resist this. It bowls into the frontline, its horrible maw ripping into Vindex and holding him fast. It starts to drink his blood. The two wispy looking humanoids similarly charge through the air, one of them actually flowing through one of the standing stones, towards Eru'Tept and Seldiir. The former slams into the warpriest with his fist but Seldiir manages to duck away from his attacker.

Vindex, if you make the will save and not paralyzed, you may make an AoO against red and orange since you have combat reflexes. You might negate Eru'Tept's damage.

The red creature's fear attack is a gaze attack. However, once you've made the saving throw, you are immune. Those who fail will DC14 are paralyzed for 1 round, and need to keep making the save each round until you pass. Alternatively, you may avert your eyes (50% change of gaze attack but 20% miss chance), or close your eyes (no gaze attack but 50% miss chance).

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
red dog/horse (-1; charged; grappler)
orange humanoid (charged)
yellow humanoid (charged)
Drelluandast (immune to gaze)
Vindex (1/11; Con -1; grappled; will DC14 or paralysed 1 rd)
Babine (will DC14 or paralysed 1 rd)
Vincenza (will DC14 or paralysed 1 rd)
Eru’Tept (10/15) (immune to gaze)
-------
Round 2:
~~~
Seldiir (immune to gaze)

GM screen:

red bite vs Vindex: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21 dmg: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 grab: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 2 = 34 Con dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 1
orange slam vs Eru'Tept AC15: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
yellow slam vs Seldiir AC16: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +8, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 3/3 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: None

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"Hold on Vindex!" Drelluandast shouts. "Help is coming!" Again he throws the magic through his little gnome body to call forth a celestial ally...

Fortitude vs DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

...and with a heavenly neigh, a pure white pony appears! "Slash the ghostly-looking ones!" Drelluandast says as he scoots back.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1 HP:10/12 AC: 19 (FF 18; T 11) Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 20 ft

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
reroll gm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Will act later

Babine Shakes off the paralysis.


Celestial Poisonous Frog | HP 4/4 | AC 13 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 5 | F: +2, R: +3, W: -1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +3, SM: -1, Darkvision 60 ft | Speed 10 ft, Swim 20 ft | Active conditions: Smite Evil

The pony neighs and tries to resist the creature's paralyzing stare...

Will vs DC 14: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

...and strikes out with righteous fury!

Hoof, Flanking: 1d20 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) - 3 + 2 = 13
Bludgeoning damage, Smite: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Hoof, Flanking: 1d20 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) - 3 + 2 = 11
Bludgeoning damage, Smite: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1 HP:10/12 AC: 19 (FF 18; T 11) Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 20 ft

religion wolf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
religion ectoplam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

I do not identify any of them, realises Babine. This is the time to call the boons I received in this journey.

Babine points his scimitar into the sky. He looks resolute.

"Ivora! Lend me the power of your dagger!This is the final combat! Drake, Remember your term. And the most fluffy god of all. The duke of Thunder! Rangionori! I plead as your now decided servant to smite this evil."

A light that come from Medea hits Babine's scimitar giving it a glowing light while a holy thunderbolt falls from the sky and hits the horse/dog thing.

attack+martyr shard+smite evil+flank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 15please tell me that enough
damgage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 12

if that hit: 1d8 ⇒ 5and everyone is consider to flank.

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | Movement: 20 ft | HP 10/10 | AC 16, FF 14, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 6/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Can't move. Too scared.

Dark Archive

Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

AOO vs. Orange, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 1 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

AOO vs. Red, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Vindex throws off the wave of fear as he takes a swipe as the creature moves to attack Eru`Tept. He is distracted by the much larger, terrifying creature barreling down on him. Vindex stabs at it strongly as it breaks through his guard and latches on to his body.

"AAAAHHH! GET IT OFF ME!"
Vindex squirms, trying to break free.

Break Grapple, Flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23
I think its at -2 to its CMD from charging as well this round?

If Vindex frees himself, he will step out of the line of attack behind Babine.

Ugh, so close to just critting the thing to death on the AOO...

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gallows of Madness

Babine, because it could make a substantial difference, need to clarify two matters:
- I'm trying to break down your attack bonus, and am not sure where the +1 comes from (+6 usual bonus, +2 smite, +2 flank)
- Seems there's a bit of confusion. The party right now has two possible bonus. One is the Allied Offensive from the drake (i.e. additional 1d8 damage and flanking). This is one use for the whole party. The other is Burning Radiance from Vildeis's blessings (i.e. additional 1d6+lvl damage and ignore DR). Each character has one use. Which one are you using?

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

I think its from the Martyr's Shard Boon. I have it, so recognized it here. If its the same one I got on a different character for part A of this, I think it works because he's a paladin so the bonus stacks with the masterwork weapon enhancement bonus instead of overwriting it.

Scarab Sages

CG Human HP-15 Warpriest of Selket -1; Init +2, Perc +7. AC 15 (14 FF) 11 (touch). Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +4 . Move 30'.

Eru'Tept will strike out against the phantom, invoking the Burning Radiance boon if he hits... as an immediate action.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21, vs. phantoms
Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 vs wolf-creature.

Attack vs phantom: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
Damage vs. phantom-orange: 1d6 + 3 + 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (1) + (6) = 16- no damage reduction.

"Selket protects the faithful!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir sidesteps the phantom, dropping the bow and drawing his greatsword as he goes:
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10

crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
potential crit damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

add +2 to everything if these things count as human.

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Ah. I had a post earlier but I must have forgotten to hit submit.

Vindex misses the ectoplasmic human as it closed but manages to slash into giant beast charging at him, although his weapon doesn't cut as deep as he expected.

Drelluandast quickly summons a celestial pony to flank the beast but its hooves fails to do much against its tough hide (Either doesn't get through DR or miss.) Seeing the ferocity of the attack, Babine calls upon the power of Vildeis to infuse his weapon. The beast is more focused on tearing into Vindex and thus Babine's clumsy strike still manages to slice into its side. But that was enough. Vildeis' holy fire spreads throughout the creature, burning it into ashes!

With that taken care of. Eru'Tept focuses on the wispy humanoid beside him. Similarly invoking the blessing of Vildeis, his weapon punches through the undead, dissipating it completely. Seldiir finishes off the one, chopping it in half and destroying its essence completely!

Combat over! Character Status:
~~~
Vindex (1/11; Con -1)
Eru’Tept (10/15)

Just as Seldiir struck the killing blow, some of you notice the Eshimka, despite engaged by a team of Pathfinders, had cast her glance at your team. It appears that she was about to launch her fell power on you to assist her troops but once she sees her troops destroyed, turns her attention elsewhere.

At every even-numbered round of combat, she turns her attention to where you are and prepares to intervene from afar. While Eshimka prepares for her attack during an even-numbered round, you can attempt to disrupt her efforts, distract her, or otherwise interfere with her landing the attack against their group. Doing so involves either hitting her with a ranged attack and dealing enough damage to her or succeeding at a Bluff check as a standard action.

Go ahead and backpost the healing, which you have two rounds for. I'll kick off the next combat soon!

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Realise that my tracking of HP was incorrect as you had not done any healing from the earlier combat. Updated as below, but as mentioned, you have two rounds now to heal up. You have found a few healing potions along the way. (If I don't recall wrong, 2 CLW and 1 CMW potion.)
Eru'Tept, is your max HP should be 13, not 15, right?

The Pathfinders pull together, finding a brief respite from the raging battles around them to recover somewhat from their wounds. But this does not last. Soon at a distance, what at first appears to be an ordinary suit of armor, starts moving towards you, its lumbering movements slow and methodical. It starts swinging a very dangerous-looking heavy flail.

Knowledge (religion) DC 14:
This large undead is a giant phantom armor. It is especially resistant to positive energy from channeling.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

init:

init, Seldiir: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
init, Drelluandast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
init, Eru’Tept: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
init, Vincenza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
init, Vindex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
init, Babine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
init, armor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Drelluandast
Seldiir (9/12)
Babine
Vindex (1/11; Con -1)
Vincenza (9/10)
red armor
Eru’Tept (1/13)

GM screen:

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

We drank the clw potions but still have the CMW. Vindex can knock that back.

Can Anyone channel? Or got a wand?

Seldiir gratefully accepts any healing and drinks his last potion protection from evil and picks up the dropped bow.

Scarab Sages

CG Human HP-15 Warpriest of Selket -1; Init +2, Perc +7. AC 15 (14 FF) 11 (touch). Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +4 . Move 30'.

"Without some form of magical intervention, I am too wounded to continue much longer."

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Ooh, distracted by the con damage. Maybe Eru’Tept should drink the CMW potion.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gallows of Madness

Looks like Babine has a wand of CLW which he can use at will. If he is willing, he could have healed all the damage from before this combat with 3 charges. That would leave the following to be healed in two rounds:
Vindex (1/11; Con -1)
Eru’Tept (8/13)
Suggest Vindex uses the CMW and Babine could use his wand of CLW on Eru'Tept. Don't forget that you still have Vildeis Blessings, one of which can heal.

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Her dark armor riddled with arrows and sliced by a dozen blades, Eshimka staggers back from the nearby Pathfinders attacking her. With one blade-arm she beckons for more of her shadowy minions to reunite with her body and heal her wounds, but other Pathfinders have slain too many for any to answer her call. For the first time, Eshimka seems worried, fighting for her survival rather than leading her army.

Table GMs, the Eshimka Defeated condition is now in effect, ending the ongoing hazard.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1 HP:10/12 AC: 19 (FF 18; T 11) Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 20 ft

religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 feat

Babine charges into the ennemy with his scimitar . Unless it has combat réflexes

1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 23
1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

i Will finish my post later i Will use the Vildei blessing for damage

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness
GM kuey wrote:

Looks like Babine has a wand of CLW which he can use at will. If he is willing, he could have healed all the damage from before this combat with 3 charges. That would leave the following to be healed in two rounds:

Vindex (1/11; Con -1)
Eru’Tept (8/13)
Suggest Vindex uses the CMW and Babine could use his wand of CLW on Eru'Tept. Don't forget that you still have Vildeis Blessings, one of which can heal.

Babine, I think the party is waiting for your confirmation with the healing arrangements above.

Babine has once heard an aging priest adventurer share about such animated armors. The unholy magic infused within them grant them quicker reaction, powerful attacks and exceeding toughness (Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Toughness).

With Eshimka defeated, she is no longer able to disrupt the various teams of Pathfinders. However, her horde of summoned undeads are still on the field, poised to be let loose onto the lands!

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1 HP:10/12 AC: 19 (FF 18; T 11) Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 20 ft

I confirm with the healing.

clw on eru'tept: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 7) + 2 = 15

burning radiance: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
And Babine slashs the undead with a big light.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +8, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 3/3 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: None

Sigh. Just long enough for horsie to go poof.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Drelluandast trots forward and begins summoning magic once more. "Stay within 30 ft of me, Vindex!" he calls over his shoulder. "Let's show that thing it's not the biggest baddest armor-wearer around here!"

Move and begin casting enlarge person. Spell will finish with Drelluandast's next standard action.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir hustles forward, drawing his sword.

If I can run in this terrain, he will go further...

Dark Archive

Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 6) + 3 = 14 Vindex locates and chugs down the cure moderate wounds potion during the brief respite, his torn flesh healing back into place.

"Oh, I like the sound of this!"

Vindex moves up, staying close to Drelluandrast and keeping his weapon up and ready to strike if the create decides to approach him.

Readied Action, armor comes in range:
Attack, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | Movement: 20 ft | HP 10/10 | AC 16, FF 14, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 6/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny moves with the group towards the creature, getting a bomb ready to throw once she is closer.
Double move action

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Babine, with a speed of 20, a charge would not be able to reach it. I've moved you back. That means you would not be able to attack it this round.

The team of Pathfinders bravely close the distance towards the undead armor. In return, the armor steps forward and swings down its flail. It slams down with massive force and knocks Babine out in just one blow!

Now would be a good time for someone to use Healing Sacrifice on him. Also, anytime the party wants, you can tap and withdraw, retreating from the combat altogether.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
red armor
Eru’Tept
-------
Round 2:
~~~
Drelluandast
Seldiir
Babine (-8/12 (Con 14); dying)
Vindex (Con -1)
Vincenza

GM screen:

heavy flail vs Babine AC19, PA: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 1 = 20 dmg: 2d8 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (6, 4) + 7 + 3 = 20

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

What kind of action is healing sacrifice?

Scarab Sages

CG Human HP-15 Warpriest of Selket -1; Init +2, Perc +7. AC 15 (14 FF) 11 (touch). Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +4 . Move 30'.

Eru`Tept will hold until the red armored warrior is within range (10 feet) and attack.

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness
Seldiir Elberion wrote:
What kind of action is healing sacrifice?

As mentioned in maps and handouts, it is a standard action. You can find breath of life here.

Eru'Tept, just to clarify, you are delaying until the armor gets within 10 feet of you?

Just a reminder that there is no difficult terrain because all the trees have been blasted off.

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +8, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 3/3 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: None

With a pop, Vindex finds himself much larger than before. Satisfied with his work, Drelluandast takes off for his fallen ally. "Hold on Babine!" he yells.

Drelluandast picked healing sacrifice as his blessing. He doesn't have the actions to use it this round, but he can bring Babine back next round.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

With the creature close, Seldiir steps up and swings for it.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9

Seldiir will 5ft step around if possible but if anyone can add flanking, that would rock.

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | Movement: 20 ft | HP 10/10 | AC 16, FF 14, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 6/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny steps around the unconscious form of her fallen companion as Drelluandast comes running over. "Don't worry Babine, he'll fix you up, she says reassuringly. She aims her throw at the back left corner of the square suit of armor and lobs a bomb at it.

Bomb, Throw Anything, In Melee: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 3
Direct Hit: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 6
5 damage splash DC 14 for half.

well poo. that was not a good roll at all.

Dark Archive

Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

"All right! I could get used to this!"

Trip: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Vindex uses the now immense reach of his elongated Naginata to try and leg sweep the armored figure, attempting to knock it to the ground.

AOO 1:
Attack, Size: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 1 = 12
Additional +4 if its standing from prone.
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

AOO 2:
Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 1 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Dark Archive

Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

Oh right....I forgot the weapon dice increase from enlarging. Too late to edit my post now, rerolling damage for AOOs.

AOO 1 Damage:
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9

AOO 2 Damage:
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 = 15

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Vincenza, you won't get the -4 penalty for throwing into melee if you aim at the bottom left square. But it's still a miss. :P

Firing Into Melee:
If your target (or the part of your target you’re aiming at, if it’s a big target) is at least 10 feet away from the nearest friendly character, you can avoid the –4 penalty, even if the creature you’re aiming at is engaged in melee with a friendly character.

Eru'Tept holds back while the rest of the Pathfinders surge forward. Drelluandast completes his spell, enlarging Vindex. Seldiir steps in and swings hard upon the creature, slicing off a chunk of its armor. Vincenza lobs one of her bombs but her hand slips sending it to land at its side. The large walking armor manages to duck somewhat from the resulting explosion, charring it slightly. Vindex reaches from overhead, knocking down the animated armor to the ground with a resounding clash. Meanwhile, Babine continues to bleed out.

The animated armor, with a large troop of enemies surrounding it, elects not to stand, and instead while lying on the ground, swings at Seldiir. The strike is clumsy, however, and it misses.

Don't forget about Burning Radiance which does additional 1d6+lvl damage

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
red armor
Eru’Tept (delaying)
-------
Round 3:
~~~
Drelluandast (-11)
Seldiir
Babine (-9/12 (Con 14); dying)
Vindex (Con -1)
Vincenza

GM screen:

red ref DC14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Babine stabilise?: 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 8 = 9
heavy flail vs Seldiir AC16, prone: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir steps gingerly to the side 5ft step and swings for the prone armour.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 6 = 11

currently have protection from evil up

Scarab Sages

CG Human HP-15 Warpriest of Selket -1; Init +2, Perc +7. AC 15 (14 FF) 11 (touch). Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +4 . Move 30'.

Eru'Tept will rush forward with the rest of his comrades. (Double move).

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

How did Drelluandast take 11 points of damage that round?!

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Oops, that was meant for the animated armor!

With casual ease, Seldiir hammers down with his greatsword, splitting large chunks of armor off the undead...

Seldiir, still don't want to use the Burning Radiance? This is the last combat...

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
red armor (-22)
Eru’Tept
-------
Round 3:
~~~
Drelluandast
Seldiir
Babine (-9/12 (Con 14); dying)
Vindex (Con -1)
Vincenza

GM screen:

red ref DC14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Babine stabilise?: 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 8 = 6
heavy flail vs Seldiir AC16, prone: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 4 = 16

Dark Archive

Male CG Gnome Wizard 3 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 10 | F: +8, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +2, Low-Light Vision | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 3/3 | Shift: 6/6 | Active conditions: None

"Stand up, friend!" Drelluandast says, holy light pooling around his hands. "Vildeis will not let your sacrifice be in vain!"

Breath of Life: 5d8 + 15 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 3, 2) + 15 = 28

Dark Archive

Male | Human (Chelaxian) | Fighter 1 | HP 11/11 | Movement: 20 ft | AC 17, FF 15, T 12 | CMB +5, CMD 17 | Init +4 | F +3, R +2, W +1

Vindex circles around the prone armor, before smashing down at at with a powerful blow.

Attack, Size, Power Attack, Prone, Flanking: 1d20 + 7 - 1 - 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 - 1 - 1 + 4 + 2 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18

Sovereign Court

Gallows of Madness

Even as Babine is awoken by the divine healing bestowed upon him, Vindex's powerful blow cleaves the animated armor in twain, disrupting the necrotic energy that is infused within. All that remains is a pile of broken metal.

Combat over!

All around, although fighting still continues, it is slowly dying down as the Pathfinders cut down the remaining groups of undeads...

Well done! You guys got through the second battle largely unscathed. This is pretty much the end of the scenario, pending a couple of days before the Overseer announces the end. I'll get your chronicle sheets ready in a couple of days. In the meantime, please check that the info you entered here is correct. Thanks!

Grand Lodge

The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

A screeching wail cuts across the battlefield as Eshimka falls to her knees, her undead horde routed to all sides by the combined Pathfinder and Twinhorn forces. The nightshade cries out in anger and dismay, “No! How could mortal worms like these strike me down?”

As if answering the question, Medda strides forward, battered and bleeding before her blessed armor begins to glow brighter and brighter. Cast in the shadow of a nearby standing stone, the dwarven apparition of the paladin warrior Ivvora seems to mirror Medda’s movements and guide her steps. As one they respond, “Eshimka, this battle began a millennium ago, and it ends tonight. Vildeis has judged you and found you wanting”. Producing a dagger of white fire in one hand, Medda and Ivvora both plunge their blades into the undead giant’s chest. Eshimka’s mouth opens in a silent scream as light pours from her eyes, mouth, and the wounds inflicted by the Pathfinders. The nightshade’s body crumbles into ash that the wind scatters across the snow, and the dying rift at last closes.

The towering dwarven ghost salutes the gathered heroes and announces, “You have all proved yourself worthy of Vildeis’ attention. Pathfinders, you have defeated a great evil, so let your tale of your bravery shatter your enemies’ courage while bolstering your own. Medda and Anok, you have made me proud and finished what I could not. Go with Vildeis’s blessing, and keep vigilant—evil never rests.” Ivvora smiles and looks up to the stars as she fades away and the blessed armor returns to its normal sheen.

Medda looks to the champions surrounding her. “Everyone, I cannot put into words how grateful I am to all of you. You have stood by my side through all these hardships, and at last we have triumphed! Eshimka is forever destroyed, and we the Twinhorn following have found true allies in the Pathfinder Society. Call on us in your hour of need, and we shall come to your aid. For now though, the danger has passed.” She and Anok give one last look to where the planar scar is already healing.

“Let us celebrate at last.”

Scenario (and series) concluded. Thanks for playing, everyone, and thanks for all your hard work, GMs!

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Chelaxian) Ranger (Sable Company Marine, Shapeshifter) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18/12/16 | Init+7; Perc+6 | Fort+4(+5) Ref +5 Will+1(+2)

Seldiir stares at the miraculous site, only remembering to close his gasping mouth after a few moments, ”Such sights! And I’m only an accidental Pathfinder...”

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | Movement: 20 ft | HP 10/10 | AC 16, FF 14, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 6/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny joins in the celebrations with the other Pathfinders, proud to have helped with the defeat of Eshimka. "We did it everyone! Well done!

Silver Crusade

Male LG Paladin 1 HP:10/12 AC: 19 (FF 18; T 11) Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 20 ft

I have now décided, i accept being the chosen one of Rangionori. But how Will be able to know if he is satisfied of me? Thinks Babine.

Yes, we won!

251 to 297 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM kuey's Solstice Scar D (#8-99D) (Special) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.