[PFS] Outpost II - 6-21 Tapestry's Toil (Inactive)

Game Master Neal B

Tapestry's Toil Maps


251 to 300 of 442 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Petrok:
While this name is unfamiliar to you, you can gather from context and her fervor that this is likely a deity of some sort. Or at least something that is worshiped as a deity.

"Oh, don't be too hasty now! Chergin Ironwhip is a great leader! Chosen by Droskar himself! I would like it very much to see whatever organization it is that you represent benefit Slave Mountain here! Embrace Droskar and your fate! Your organization could benefit greatly here!" she replies to Petrok.

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

Petrok turns to the others his hands up in the air as if to say "What now?"
Petrok will wait till one of the others responds or advises him as to how to respond before replying.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (varisian) Paladin 8 humano| HP: 67/67 | AC: 23/25 (13 Tch, 23/25 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 22 | F: +13, R: +9, W: +9/11vs spells | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +2 paladin lvl 8 | Speed 30ft | [/ooc] | Spells: 1st 2/2 Spells: 2nd 1/1 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

use detect evil on Duergar, Someone who has to find out intentions that pull, I think that is giving us long to set a trap or something similar
sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Elf Ranger 7 / Wizard 1 | HP: 63/63 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 23 | F: +8, R: +11, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Color Spray 1/1; Reduce Person 1/1 | Active conditions: confused.

thanks for botting, took me some time to catch up again
two more charges of the wand for Touchy, Barry and Elenial
CLW Touchy: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW Barry: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW Elenial: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Everyone's health/conditions update...:

Roni -fully healed
Dark Claw -fully healed | 1 Negative Level (33hp remaining)
Elenial -4hp (59hp remaining)
Petrok | 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC21)
Eorsten -fully healed | 1 Negative Level (62hp remaining)
Touchy -fully healed
Barry (Wolf) -2hp | 1 Negative Level (23hp remaining.)

And at the casting of a spell, we will go into initiative.

GM:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Eorsten:
The duergar detects as Evil. You are unsure what angle she may be playing, but her eyes grow wide when you do the verbal and somatic components for detect evil.

Initiatives:

Roni: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 4 = 28
Petrok: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12
Eorsten: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Elenial: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Barry: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Touchy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Dark Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
GM-M: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
GM-X: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni
Barry Delayed to receive orders -2hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-X
Elenial -4hp
Touchy
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Petrok | 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten | 1 Negative Level
GM-M

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Pyrokineticist 8 | HP: 51/91 (0 L / 40 nl )| AC: 24 (15 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6 CMD: 22 | F: +14, R: +13, W: +4 | Init: +16+4 | Perc: +13, SM: +2| | burn 5/9, Buffer: 0 | Lucky Number: 1, Heightened Awareness: On. |

This is your only warning. Lay down your weapons and get down on the ground, or perish in the fires you stoke. Roni extends his gloved hand, ready to snap his fingers if either of them resists.

Move action to gather power, standard action to ready: Empowered burning fire blast on the duergar if either of them does anything else other than "drop prone".
Empowered Burning Fire Blast, PBS, vs touch: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 1 = 21
Dmg, pbs, empower: 4d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 3) + 9 + 1 = 26 x 1.5 = 39
DC 20 ref save or catch fire.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

As the three-legged creature moves forward around the slack tub as Roni releases a firey blast on the duergar, just as he had warned.

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

And the Duergar catches on fire. While the three-everything'd creature finishes moving and appears to be waiting with its menacing maw agape.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni
GM-X Ready
Elenial -4hp
Barry Delayed to receive orders -2hp | 1 Negative Level
Touchy
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Petrok | 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -39hp | Burning

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

GM, can you better define where we are on the map? Not sure if we're in a tunnel, just off to the side yet to be placed, or coming through a doorway, or even where that doorway might be?

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

You are where you are placed. In a tunnel that widens into the forge (no door). The colored part was all that was in the scenario, so I added some grid space for the tunnel/hallway you were traveling through. Otherwise that map gets cramped.

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

Petrok tries to identify MR. 3 legs..9have (knowledge planes[+5] and dungeoneering..[+1] will use my Dark Archive pin to add a +1 bonus to the knowledge check if either apply..
Knoledge check to identify monster: 1d20 ⇒ 5 (Ok so I got an '11' if knowledge planes applies and a '7' if knowledge dungeeneering applies) Pretty sure both of those are going to not be good..

Petrok cast spiritual weapon and a falchion of force appears hovering near the Duergar and attacks spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Petrok draws his own falchion..

The Exchange

Race: Half-Orc | HP: 27/38| AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +8 vigilante / 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: 1 Neg Level[/ooc] Gender: [ooc]Male TN Half

Knowledge check on 3 legged creature
Know dungeon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

knowledge check on smith
Know planes or religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Petrok:
No clue what that thing is.

Dark Claw:
You are unsure about the 3-legged creature. It is a Planes check, so you got a lower result. Also, did you see this post in our Discussion Thread? It appears you won a boon in your other game. They're trying to get in touch with you.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni
GM-X Ready
Elenial -4hp
Barry Delayed to receive orders -2hp | 1 Negative Level
Touchy
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Petrok turn posted | 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -39hp | Burning

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

"That thing look a little too handsy." Touchy says, eyeing the strange creature with three arms and legs, with one bushy eyebrow raised.

Using his Malign Eye ability on GM-X (giving it a -2 on will saves vs all Touchy's spells) then drawing his whip.

He quickly pulls his whip, though more for show than any thought of being able to utilize it.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Botting a couple to keep things moving.

Dark Claw:
Since you don't have enough information uploaded to your profile, I cannot bot you. I am placing you into delay. Post your turn when you can, and I will slide you into initiative there. Also, I will need your will save modifier before you take your turn (and a Will save). Your profile says your Will is a 34. That seems unreasonable

Elenial draws her bow while moving, and fires at the three-legged creature, as she shouts for Barry to "Sick 'em!"
Attack, PBS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 = 33
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9
Attack, confirm?: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 1 = 27
Addtl Crit damage?: 2d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 + 2 = 10
Landing a solid shot on the creature, but not penetrating the creature's hide as deeply as her draw should have caused.

Barry moves up to try and bite the creature. And fails to get a good grip around the creature's rotound body.
Bite, Negative Level: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Touchy gives the creature a dirty look, and draws his whip.

Dark Claw delays

A spectral weapon of light appears near the duergar, after Petrok finishes his incantation, but fails to strike. Petrok arms himself physically.

Eorsten draws his greatsword while approaching the three-legged creature. And swings around the workbench. Connecting with the creature, but its tough hide appears to redirect some of the force of the strike.
Attack, VS, PA, FF, Negative Level: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 1 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + (1, 3) + 8 + 6 = 25

The duergar winces past the pain of the flames.
Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 5
... and attempts to cast a spell.
Concentration, DC 16: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
dropping a 15ft burst on the point of origin I marked with the circle on the map. Hits everyone.

Will Saves:

Roni: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Petrok: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Eorsten: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Elenial: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Barry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Touchy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs
Need Dark Claw's Will save bonus...

Everyone is Confused, please roll your d100 for % chance to see what you do for your turn.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni
Elenial -4hp
GM-X -34hp
Barry -20hp | 1 Negative Level
Touchy
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Petrok | 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -44hp | Burning

C:1

Edit: Forgot about the readied action. Also:
Once Barry approaches the creature, it tries to eat Barry.
Readied Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 4d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 1, 3, 5) + 3 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Pyrokineticist 8 | HP: 51/91 (0 L / 40 nl )| AC: 24 (15 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6 CMD: 22 | F: +14, R: +13, W: +4 | Init: +16+4 | Perc: +13, SM: +2| | burn 5/9, Buffer: 0 | Lucky Number: 1, Heightened Awareness: On. |

I'll use my t-shirt to reroll that natural 1, thank you. Liberty's Edge season 9 faction journal let's me roll two dice when rerolling stuff, most notably will saves vs compulsion effects. I'll also use the season 9 faction journal's reward to grant Touchy a reroll for the will save - he likewise gets to roll twice and take the better one.

If anyone else has any Reroll's, you get to roll it twice.

Will for Roni, GM stars: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15
Will for Roni, GM stars: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15

Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 88

Welp. It was nice to know you.

Roni blasts the Duergar, which responts with some sort a spell. Suddenly, Roni stops in his tracks, his expression turning to that of horror. "We're surrounded! Kill them! Kill them all!

GM, I assume that in confusion, you want us to use our "regular attack routine"? Meaning that I don't need to go "All out" when confused, right? (There's a bit of debate on what kind of attacks you need to use when confused). Also, the Duergar get's a ref save each turn to put out the fire (or at least that's the most common interpretation). IF I can "not use" Burning infusion, I'll not use it, but otherwise, what follows is Roni's basic, no-resources consuming, attack routine. I'm sorry. If I can instead pull out a cold iron dagger and stab him with that, I'll do that, but Roni has literally never before had to resort to using a dagger.

Roni turns around towards the nearest target, Petrok. Taking a step back, he snaps his fingers, letting loose a spark that ignites the air around Petrok, engulfing him in flames.
Move action to gather power.

Empowered Burning Fire Blast vs Petrok's Touch AC, PBS: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 1 = 28
Dmg, PBS: 4d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 5) + 9 + 1 = 31 x1.5 = 46 dmg.
DC 20 ref save or catch fire if I have to use it.

GM, I took a 5ft step away from Petrok before blasting him, since that's what Roni does when he attacks. Confusion is quite gray territory on how it should work, what kind of attacks does one take, and so on, so please tell me if you want Roni to act differently.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

I always say "default attack" kind of things for confused attacks. Like you see someone you're convinced is a bad guy and want to hurt them, but not necessarily so concerned that you have to burn all your resources (burn, rage rounds, etc.). I think what you posted is fine.

Anyone else using rerolls: DC is 18. I normally don't tell DCs, but this should make it move quicker. Without a reroll Petrok is "locked" onto attacking Roni.

I can post more in the morning if anyone would like any other clarification on anything. Figured I'd address these points, though.

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Pyrokineticist 8 | HP: 51/91 (0 L / 40 nl )| AC: 24 (15 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6 CMD: 22 | F: +14, R: +13, W: +4 | Init: +16+4 | Perc: +13, SM: +2| | burn 5/9, Buffer: 0 | Lucky Number: 1, Heightened Awareness: On. |

With 45 hp, Petrok is on the ground, unconscious, bleeding, and burning. >.> Things are looking pretty grim.

I hope you have a boon for fire resistance >.< Or something.

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

GM since it’s a spell even though you rolled for me .. i feel like I’d like to point out that I have a faction card boon that allows me to add +2 to a save vs spell once per adventure ( enduring scholar) since I don’t know the dc to pass the confuse spell and I also haven’t rolled for the effect ( it could be act normal) i am requesting you apply this boon to my roll retroactively... I feel I’ve been keeping up with the game and posting regularly , and I do understand your boting to keep game moving, however that means I had no real chance to use abilities and boons I’ve earned unless you let me use them retroactively. As always will abide by GMs decisions..

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

oh btw I’m not unconscious and bleeding out I have the die hard feat Roni, will wait for the gm to rule on my faction card boon before proceeding..

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (varisian) Paladin 8 humano| HP: 67/67 | AC: 23/25 (13 Tch, 23/25 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 22 | F: +13, R: +9, W: +9/11vs spells | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +2 paladin lvl 8 | Speed 30ft | [/ooc] | Spells: 1st 2/2 Spells: 2nd 1/1 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

GM u forgive to add +2 vs compulsion by Birthmark trait, and use smite as swift action to attack to increase damage and protection from this evil guy

The Exchange

Race: Half-Orc | HP: 27/38| AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +8 vigilante / 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: 1 Neg Level[/ooc] Gender: [ooc]Male TN Half

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Can I acrobatics up onto the boxes? Also, I'm not sure how you want to rule on passing through Touchy's square, as I didn't mean to delay, just wanted to get knowledge checks first.

acrobatics to get through Touchy's square: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
acrobatics to get on boxes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Drawing kukri's as moving, acticatine face mask as a swift action.

MW Cold Iron Kukri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Petrok: Your character sheet has a +2 will saves against evil. Can you tell me where that is from (so I can see if it is evil spells/creatures/outsiders/etc.)? I notice you also have a +2 Deflection bonus against evil. Is your character sheet uploaded with Protection From Evil on? Cuz that is a min/level spell... If you can explain where the +2 against evil comes from (and if it applies) then you made the save. If it does not apply, I am okay with you using the boon for the bonus (which then you make the save).

Eorsten: Yes, I did not see your birthmark trait. That does apply. However, I also didn't subtract your negative level. So you still failed the save. I generally avoid using limited/day abilities when botting players, unless it really makes sense. Since you had detected evil on the duergar, but attacked the three-legged creature, I didn't feel it made sense to smite it. You may smite on your turn... as long as you act normally.

Dark Claw: No roll to move through Touchy. You have not attacked him and he has not attacked you, so there is no "aggression" there, yet. As those boxes are stacked two high, that check does not make it (I have moved you back one square). You have now slid into initiative after Roni.

I will update status of everything after Elenial posts, or in ~8 hours if I have to bot.

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

Ok I'm going to proceed with the assumption I passed the confusion save because of my boon.
Petrok resist the confusion spell just as a blast of fire from 'Roni' almost kills him! Petrok steps away from Touchy (5'step) murmurs the arcane words to protect him from such an assault again...while staggering around barely alive. His blade of force continues to attack the Duergar force falchion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Petrok is *staggered* the +2 save vs evil is a mistake when I uploaded the herolab BBC code...(i must have had my protection from evil wand activated on the character sheet.)...I'll remove it latter...My adjusted will save (including the resistance I cast before the combat and the neg level) should be '17' (you got it right the first time GM) but with the boon I passed...(now '19')...I am now at -47hp and have cast protection from 'fire' on myself while '5' stepping away from touchy...my force blade attacks on it's own as long as I'm up. I'll adjust my stat line latter today but I'm off to work now.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Petrok, it is not your turn yet. Just Roni, Elenial, and Dark Claw cuz of Delay. I can hold the turn you just posted and slide it into initiative where it goes. Or you can choose to wait and see what you want to do when it is closer to your turn. Up to you.

The Exchange

Race: Half-Orc | HP: 27/38| AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +8 vigilante / 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: 1 Neg Level[/ooc] Gender: [ooc]Male TN Half

Can I run around the south of the boxes? It looks like there is room. This assumes I can:

MW Cold Iron Kukri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

add +2 to hit if I would get a flanking bonus

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps
Bruca Lasi/Dark Claw wrote:

Can I run around the south of the boxes? It looks like there is room. This assumes I can:

[dice=MW Cold Iron Kukri]1d20 + 6; 1d4 + 7

add +2 to hit if I would get a flanking bonus

Is this your next turn? Or did you have enough movement to move around the boxes and then attack? (yes. you could move around the boxes instead of over them. How many move actions did it take you to get where you placed your character?)


Sorry, I think I got off on that you'd called my round a delay, and thought it was my turn again. If so, then negate that entire post and move me back to just west of the box.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Understood. Thank you for clarifying.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Roni, succumbing to his confusions, unleashes a ferocious inferno on Petrok. Leaving him in critical condition. But somehow still standing.

Dark Claw moves towards the creature and makes a valiant attempt to jump atop the boxes... he lands back on the floor.

Botting Elenial:
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 94
Elenial 5-foot steps away from Touchy. Takes aim at him and fires.
Attack, PBS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Attack, PBS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9
She misses with both shots. If Touchy remains confused, he is now "locked" on Elenial. No need to roll d100

The three-legged creature unleashes several of attacks. Attempting to bite and claw Eorsten, and claw Barry.
Bite, PA, Eorsten: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 = 25
Damage: 4d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2, 3, 5) + 3 + 4 = 23
Claw, PA, Eorsten: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 8
Claw, PA, Eorsten: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 = 11
Claw, PA, Barry: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 8
Barry falls over unconscious.

If Eorsten remains confused he is now "locked" onto the three-legged creature. No need to roll d100

Botting Barry:
Stabilization, DC10: 1d20 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 3 = 4
Barry continues to bleed on the ground.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Elenial -4hp
GM-X -34hp
Barry -40hp (15 below 0) | 1 Negative Level
Touchy
Petrok -46hp (1 below 0)| 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten -31hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -44hp | Burning

C:1

Edit: oh shoot. Missed that that was a crit threat on Barry.
Claw, PA, Barry: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 = 11
Ouch! Barry not dead. But it's not looking good...

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

Am a little confused by what's going on, but I get a reroll from Roni somehow? If so: Will reroll?: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19
Not sure if that's enough or not.

Doesn't help that so many are seemingly awol!

Who's actually still confused? Possible to put that on the init tracker?

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Touchy, that makes it. You are not confused.

I will add the stats into next initiative (don't want to post initiative again, as it seems there is some confusion over who may act)

Currently:
Confused: Roni, Elenial.
Not Confused: Petrok, Dark Claw, Touchy.

Eorsten is currently "confused" but if they have a reroll ability, they may use it before their turn to try again (DC18). Otherwise they are locked on 3-leggy.

Barry is nearly dead.

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

We'll be joining Barry soon enough if we can't get this under control =)

Touchy dodges Elenial's hail of arrows with a look that is almost ecstatic.

"I didn't know you were so adventurous!" He exclaims with a grin. "Though we should probably have agreed on a safe word before hand."

He ducks to the left, noticing the state of things... but with only one pair of hands, realizes he can only solve one problem at a time.

He says a quick prayer to Calistria, pointing one finger towards Roni as he does so.

Casting Dispel Magic on Roni, to try to remove the confusion (He's the one that's going to nuke us) CL check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

He then glances back at Elenial and gives her a rather inappropriate grin, as he steps right in beside her, almost pressing himself against her. "I think mine will be cinnamon."

As he does so, his shield suddenly appears in his hand.

Standard action, cast spell. Move action, move to wherever I can put her back to a wall, and draw my quickdraw shield at the same time. Unsure on hall layout, but am hoping to prevent her from 5' stepping and full attacking without provoking a little. Might be out of luck there though.

Dark Archive

male Half-Orc (mystic):Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+6)orMW Heavy cross+6(1d10) |Int +1: Per: +6: AC:21('23' evil)Tch:12 FF:19| HP.44/45| |Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
touch of flame5/5(1d6+3),Channel 0/3(3d6),cinder dance,healing,fire nimbus 6/6
Shaman 6 CM:5/CMD:17| conditions: 1 negative lv: Barkskin: Heightened aware|protection fire|Bull's Str|protect evil

Petrok’s action was what I stated..PS I don’t know what “locked on means to the GM” but I do know the regular confusion spell re-rolls what action the victims take each round...

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (varisian) Paladin 8 humano| HP: 67/67 | AC: 23/25 (13 Tch, 23/25 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 22 | F: +13, R: +9, W: +9/11vs spells | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +2 paladin lvl 8 | Speed 30ft | [/ooc] | Spells: 1st 2/2 Spells: 2nd 1/1 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

im going to use t shirt reroll
T-Shirt reroll: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 29

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps
eorsten wrote:

im going to use t shirt reroll

[dice=T-Shirt reroll]d20+8+2+1

No need. Your Carrion Hill boon, and your birthmark mean that you made you initial save.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps
Petrok Kaznikh wrote:
Petrok’s action was what I stated..PS I don’t know what “locked on means to the GM” but I do know the regular confusion spell re-rolls what action the victims take each round...

Alright, I'll slide your action in where it belongs. Also, Confusion is normally rerolled each round, unless you are attacked. Then you always attack the last creature to attack you. As explained by Roni's post here. (it really sucks if two allied characters attack each other. Then they get stuck attacking each other back and forth, unless someone else intervenes)

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Touchy shakes off the spell, makes some innuendo towards Elenial, and casts a spell on Roni. Successfully removing Roni's confusion! As he draws a shield while trying to crowd Elenial's archery space.

Petrok's divine falchion continues to attack the duergar, but does not appear to strike her. Petrok, barely standing, casts a spell on himself. Which does 1 point of damage to you, due to standard action while using Diehard to remain staggered.

Initiative - Bold may act: within ~10 hours remaining
Roni
Dark Claw | 1 Negative Level
Elenial -4hp | Confused
GM-X -34hp
Barry -40hp (15 below 0) | 1 Negative Level
Touchy
Petrok -47hp (2 below 0)| 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten -31hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -44hp | Burning

C:1

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (varisian) Paladin 8 humano| HP: 67/67 | AC: 23/25 (13 Tch, 23/25 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 22 | F: +13, R: +9, W: +9/11vs spells | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +2 paladin lvl 8 | Speed 30ft | [/ooc] | Spells: 1st 2/2 Spells: 2nd 1/1 | [ooc]Active conditions: None.

Eorsten takes a 5`combat step and as swift action use lay on hands on him and then channel energy to heal others.
Lay hands: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 4) = 12
channel positive energy: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) = 9

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

Barry lives!

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Eorsten tactically moves away from the creature, and flows with divine energy as he heals himself, and those around him. Gets everyone, including both baddies, except Petrok.

"Heh! Not that bad of an idea! You sure you don't want to leave your organization and join ours?" says the duergar as she moves around the slack tub and lets out a wave of dark energy. hitting everyone except for Elenial and Petrok. Deselecting self and Mr. 3. (can only select 2, otherwise might have had mercy on the wolf)
Channel Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 5, 6) = 23

Will Saves, DC15:

Roni: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Eorsten: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Barry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Touchy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Dark Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Roni takes full damage, everyone else takes half damage, so 11. Which is enough to kill Barry.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni -23hp
Dark Claw -11hp | 1 Negative Level
Elenial | Confused
GM-X -25hp
Barry -42hp (17 below 0 Dead) | 1 Negative Level
Touchy -11hp
Petrok -47hp (2 below 0)| 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten -21hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -35hp | Burning

C:2

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

Elenial is within 30' of him... so it should hit her as well. Only Petrok is out of range.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Thanks for pointing that out. Must have mis-counted before.
Elenial Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 half-damage

Elenial also took 11 hp of damage, and now must attack the duergar (no need to roll for confusion) unless: 1) someone else damages her before her turn or 2) the duergar falls unconscious.

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Pyrokineticist 8 | HP: 51/91 (0 L / 40 nl )| AC: 24 (15 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6 CMD: 22 | F: +14, R: +13, W: +4 | Init: +16+4 | Perc: +13, SM: +2| | burn 5/9, Buffer: 0 | Lucky Number: 1, Heightened Awareness: On. |

"Sorry!" Roni shouts to Petrok. "But I did warn you guys to be wary of any mind altering magic affecting me. Luckily it passed quickly!". He turns towards the Duergar. "What's it like having the fluids inside of your eyes boil? I'd imagine it might sting a little."
A snap of his fingers, and a small spark ignites the dwarf in flames.

Move action to gather, empowered burning fire blast at the duergar.

Empowered Burning Fire Blast, vs Touch, PBS: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 13 + 1 = 24
dmg, PBS, Empower: 4d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4, 6, 4) + 9 + 1 = 27 x 1.5 = 40
Ref DC 20 or catch fire.

The Exchange

Race: Half-Orc | HP: 27/38| AC: 22 (14 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +8 vigilante / 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: 1 Neg Level[/ooc] Gender: [ooc]Male TN Half

Dark claw moves around the boxes to attack the duergar

MW Cold Iron Kukri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Oh! Forgot the duergar was burning from before!
Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Roni unleashes a gust of flames that causes the duergars grey skin to char and boil as she falls to the ground. Unconscious.

Dark Claw, since she dropped, if you would like to alter your turn, please go ahead. Otherwise your turn as already posted would be an attack to "finish her off" (not a coup de grace, but still able to bring her closer to death).

Elenial, since the duergar fell unconscious you must roll for confusion again.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni -23hp
Dark Claw -11hp | 1 Negative Level
Elenial | -11hp | Confused
GM-X -25hp
Barry -42hp (17 below 0 Dead) | 1 Negative Level
Touchy -11hp
Petrok -47hp (2 below 0)| 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten -21hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -77hp | Burning

C:2

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

Elenial's been awol for a week now!

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Yeah, forgot I usually just keep botting someone until they come back. Been a lot going on for me this week, tough to keep track of that. I'll get this going here.

Dark Archive

Veteran's Vault Maps | QFP2 - On Hostile Waters Maps

Dark Claw moves up to the duergar and takes a great slash at her as she falls to the ground. The flames still licking at her will likely do her in.

Botting Elenial:
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 87 Attack nearest creature.
"Get BACK!" Elenial yells as she 5-foot steps away from Touchy, and unleashes another flurry of arrows.
Attack,PBS,RS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 12
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Attack,PBS,RS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 31crit threat!
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Attack,PBS,RS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 13
Damage, PBS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9

Confirm crit?: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 15
Extra damage from crit: 2d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8, 7) + 2 + 2 = 19

GM:
1: Eorsten, 2: Dark Claw. Decision: 1d2 ⇒ 1

The three-legged creature approaches Eorsten, and attempts to bite him!
Bite, PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 = 10
Damage, PA: 4d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1, 5, 3) + 3 + 4 = 18
... and misses.

Initiative - Bold may act:
Roni -23hp
Dark Claw -11hp | 1 Negative Level
Elenial | -11hp | Confused
GM-X -25hp
Barry -42hp (17 below 0 Dead) | 1 Negative Level
Touchy -15hp
Petrok -47hp (2 below 0)| 1 Negative Level, Barkskin (AC 21)
Eorsten -21hp | 1 Negative Level
GM-M -85hp | Burning

C:2

Sovereign Court

CN Dwarf Cleric 6 / Rogue 1

Touchy manages to duck another hail of arrows, though gets a small scratch from one of them.

"That's the spirit!" He exclaims, excitedly.

"Though you're not supposed to be the one poking." He adds. "Not that I'm against a little role reversal..."

"Here, lets see if we can't get those hands doing something more useful!" He raises his whip, and lashes out, one end attempting to wrap around her bow and pull it out of her hands.

Disarm vs Elenial: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

He then steps up next to her again, waggling his bushy eyebrows.

If the disarm worked (a long shot again) he will 5' step and pick up the bow.

If it doesn't work, he will just step up.

251 to 300 of 442 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Outpost II - 6-21 Tapestry's Toil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.