OMB's Outpost 2: Solstice Scar D (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Slides and Maps!


201 to 250 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

Fandral stands outside of the ritual site, protecting his allies performing the ritual.

event 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
event 2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35
event 3: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

An anguished draconic roar echoes across the landscape. Within minutes, reports begin circulating that some of the Society’s newest agents single-handedly defeated a powerful drake, ensuring that will be no threat during the final assault. Competing rumors suggest these agents actually convinced the drake to fight by their side! Whatever the case, it is a great boon in the fights to come.

Table GMs, the Dangerous Drake condition on page 23 is in effect, providing an edge in the final battle.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The combined Pathfinder and Twinhorn forces have beaten back the worst of Eshimka’s vanguard, and their spellcasters are hard at work repairing the damage around the planar rift. It seems there is at last a lull when a pair of blade-like arms stab through the rift and tear it wider. The wound releases a wave of negative energy that crashes into the mystics’ wards, though the shock causes the trees for hundreds of feet around to wither, their limbs snapping off and turning to ash before hitting the ground. Through the widened rift steps a towering giant with sinister horns, shaking the ground with every step as her army follows her: vampires, towering suits of armor, hungry corpses, and even a powerful dragon! Medda’s shout carries over the din. “Eshimka is here! Strike now!”

The giant laughs thunderously as it regards the mortals around it and tears of pieces of her own flesh that turn into nightmarish beasts. “The living are no match for my might. Spread out, and reduce every one of these mortals to dust!”

Table GMs, please begin the encounter Eshimka’s Assault.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 11 l HP 54/79 l AC 24/T 18/FF 17 l CMB +10 l CMD 28 l Fort +7/Ref +16/Will +10 l Perc +15 l Init +13 l Speed 30 ft. l BP 20/30

Phase 1: Holly will perform the ritual.
Perform (dance), Guidance: 1d20 + 32 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 32 + 1 = 48

Phase 2: Holly will perform the ritual.
Perform (dance), Guidance: 1d20 + 32 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 32 + 1 = 52

Phase 3: Holly will perform the ritual.
Perform (dance), Guidance: 1d20 + 32 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 32 + 1 = 52


Your actions are crucial to the ritual and by the time you're done, the ritual is in full swing!

You are offered the following as a reward: you receive two scrolls of cure critical wounds, a scroll of stoneskin, and either a scroll of summon monster VI or a scroll of summon nature’s ally VI. This is a group gift!

SLIDE 7!

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Do you want to assault Eshimka's lieutenant or Eshimka himself? A dragon or a nightwalker? First two who agree determine it!

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Eshimka!

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 11 l HP 54/79 l AC 24/T 18/FF 17 l CMB +10 l CMD 28 l Fort +7/Ref +16/Will +10 l Perc +15 l Init +13 l Speed 30 ft. l BP 20/30

Eshimka please and thank you.


We have a winner!

Eshimka glowers at you with undisguised hatred and malevolence. "Come then, tiny heroes! Let me finish you quickly so that I might destroy your world next!"

Initiative
Fandral: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Adsal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Holly: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Smert: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Yami: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Eshimka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

ROUND 1:
Fandral, Yami, Holly
Eshimka
Adsal and Smert

Fandral, Yami and Holly are up!

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26

Would particularly like to know about its immunities and/or resistances. Yami's actions will depend on the results of the check:

Contingent Actions:

1) If it is not immune/exceptionally resistant to cold, Yami will target it with an icy prison spell (DC 22 Reflex).

2) If it is immune/exceptionally resistant, Yami will move a slight distance (e.g. as far as his 20 foot move speed will let him) into the trees to the left and will cast his bouncing magic jar spell (DC 24 Will); with the intent to attempt to take over the creature next round.

3) If it appears to be both cold resistant and possibly immune to magic jar, Yami will just fling a spider at it with a shadow telekinetic charge using his staff.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 11 l HP 54/79 l AC 24/T 18/FF 17 l CMB +10 l CMD 28 l Fort +7/Ref +16/Will +10 l Perc +15 l Init +13 l Speed 30 ft. l BP 20/30

"If we are going to do this it might as well be done quickly." Holly makes a running motion, while retrieving a shaving of licorice root from her pocket, and loudly projecting "Festina."

Casting Haste.


Eshimka is a nightwalker, a potent undead creature. Unfortunately that's all you get with your roll.

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

Do we have time to heal, if yes. I would like to have a scroll of cure critical applied to me. If not, I would recommend the Burst of healing from the aid token.

Healing:

cure critical wounds: 4d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 8, 7, 1) + 7 = 30
Burst of healing: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 6, 6) = 18

Fandral draws his blade once more and rushes into battle he swings at Emishka, aiming for a vital spot.

spring attack, precise strike: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 351d6 + 7 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 12 = 21
crit threat: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 20 + 1 = 281d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
as an immediate action, will use the Blessing of Vildeis to ignore her damage reduction, if it has any and deal additional 1d6 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28 damage


You had 2 rounds to heal!

With Holly's hasted speed, Fandral rushes the nightwalker, hitting it but barely missing the crit! Still the blessing of Vildeis shines down and the nightwalker cries out in surprise as its defenses fail it!

Yami, I'll let you choose your option.

Eshimka howls in anger and strikes out at Fandral!
Claw vs Fandral!: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (6, 3, 3) + 15 = 27 plus 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 2) = 17 cold damage!
Claw vs Fandral!: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (3) + 28 = 31 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (1, 6, 6) + 15 = 28 plus 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 4, 1) = 15 cold damage!

As a swift action, Eshimka lashes out at Fandral's cutlass, trying to sunder it! Improved and Greater Sunder!: 1d20 + 29 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 29 + 4 = 37 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (1, 2, 4) + 15 = 22 damage and Cold Damage, halve this foran object: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 4) = 17 to the cutlass!

Yami's decision, Adsal and Smert are up!

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

If that's the case. I would take the cure critical and then the stoneskin, unless anyone objects.

Yeah that stoneskin, just saved my life.

Had to do some research on my weapon rules. Since my weapon is adamantine it has 20 hardness and 33 hp. So it take 2 damage from the strike and the 8 from the cold damage. So 23hp left on the cutlass

"Damn that hurt, not bad for an old goat" Fandral says laughing.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

If I notice the cold damage from Eshimka's attacks on Fandral, I'll leer on the side of magic jar.

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

"Attack!" Smert yells excitedly with a bit of an arcane touch.

The spiders move closer.

Casts Unliving Rage on the two spiders and Eshimka if it would like. +2 profane bonus to Str and Cha, +1 profane bonus on Will saves, -2 AC, and functions as the barbarian's rage except no fatigue at the end.

I am assuming that the terrain is difficult to them, otherwise they will partial charge to get an attack.

Heals on Spencer in the two rounds:

Repar Undead: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Repar Undead: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Red (Spicer): 168/168
Blue (Spencer): 94/168


Smert, yes, trees are difficult for the big spiders!

Fandral swears at the nightwalker, while Yami prepares a spell and Smert enrages his spiders!

Adsal delays!

ROUND 2:
Fandral, Yami, Holly
Eshimka
Adsal and Smert

Fandral, Yami and Holly are up for Round 2!


Forgot something important: anyone within 30' of Eshimka must make a DC 25 Will Save or cower in fear for 1 round. You can avoid making this save by:
Averting Eyes: The opponent avoids looking at the creature’s face, instead looking at its body, watching its shadow, tracking it in a reflective surface, etc. Each round, the opponent has a 50% chance to avoid having to make a saving throw against the gaze attack. The creature with the gaze attack, however, gains concealment against that opponent.

Wearing a Blindfold: The foe cannot see the creature at all (also possible to achieve by turning one’s back on the creature or shutting one’s eyes). The creature with the gaze attack gains total concealment against the opponent.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

Having activated magic jar on round 1, Yami will attempt to possess what he believes is Eshimka this round. With the spell, he can only differentiate on life force type (e.g. undead versus living) and general HD difference; so he will go for most powerful undead source in his 120 foot radius on the spell. DC 24 Will Save.


Throw me an SR check, too, please!

Grand Lodge

M Aasimar, Garuda-Blooded
spells:
Active Mage Armor, Heroism, False Life,Ca4/4
Arcanist(Occultist)-5 Evangelist 5
Stats:
hp 82/82 AC 18|T 14 |FF 15, F +9|R +9|W +9, Init +3, Per +20

Averting his eyes high good: 1d100 ⇒ 86 Adsal tries to remember what he knows about this deadly enemy.
KnowRel: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41
Adsal quickly draws a wand and casts Summon monster 3 to gain a lantern archon.


What information does Adsal want to know about this deadly enemy?

Fandral and Holly are up!

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

I am assuming she is undead, so my heartseeker enchantment on my cutlass will not help there. I will activate a boon from my chronicle # 15. Stinkeye's friend. It gives me a +4 insight bonus vs gaze attacks

will save vs gaze+charmed life: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 4 + 2 = 33

He will then full attack.
precise strike, haste
attack #1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 401d6 + 7 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 12 = 23
attack #2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 381d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14
attack #3: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 241d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 = 19
attack #4: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14

crit on #1: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 371d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
crit threat on #2: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 371d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

SR Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
SR Check Portfolio ReRoll: 1d20 + 12 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 5 = 32

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 11 l HP 54/79 l AC 24/T 18/FF 17 l CMB +10 l CMD 28 l Fort +7/Ref +16/Will +10 l Perc +15 l Init +13 l Speed 30 ft. l BP 20/30

Retcon: For my two rounds of healing. I missed that we had those two rounds available for healing.]
Scroll of Cure Critical Wounds: 4d8 + 7 ⇒ (8, 7, 3, 7) + 7 = 32
Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) + 5 = 10

***

Holly advances thirty feet towards Eshimka while maintaining her Battle Dance. Holly casts Bladed Dash, drawing her scimitar, and slashing as Eshimka as she moves past the horror with a multi-colored hue trailing her.

DC 25 Will Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Attack: +1 Holy Adamantine Scimitar, Battle Dance (inspire courage), Bladed Dash: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28
Damage: Magic, Good, Adamantine, Slashing, Battle Dance (inspire courage), Bladed Dash, Arcane Strike: 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23


Sorry Yami, that's your second Re-roll. On March 14, 2019 you also used your re-roll. Only one per game, please!

Unfortunately Yami's magic cannot penetrate the spell-defeating power of Eshimka!

Fandral knows that Eshimka is immune to cold, has undead traits, Spell Resistance, and has damage reduction that can be defeated by good and silver weapons! He shares this knowledge in a loud clear voice.

Fandral avoids the fear-inducing effect of the nightwalker! His attacks seem to have an effect on the nightwalker, but do not deal as much damage as he would like.

Holly dances forward, but her attack misses the elusive nightwalker altogether!

You each have TWO uses of the Blessing of Vildeis, save Fandral who has used one.

Eshimka howls in anger and slashes at Fandral and Holly!
Claw vs Fandral: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (11) + 28 = 39 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (1, 3, 5) + 15 = 24 damage and Cold: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 4) = 13 damage!
Claw vs Holly: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (8) + 28 = 36 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (6, 3, 3) + 15 = 27 damage and Cold: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 3) = 14 damage!

He chooses to continue battering Fandral's sword! Sunder vs Fandral: 1d20 + 29 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 29 + 4 = 42 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 6, 6) + 15 = 32 and Cold damage is halved to objects: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 1) = 9

Adsal and Smert are up! Remember the Gaze attack within 30' annd the AID TOKEN and the BLESSING OF VILDEIS!

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

"Spencer! I love you!" Smert exclaims as he hugs one of the spider's legs.

Bolster

Nom Red: 1d20 + 26 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 26 + 1 = 29
Nom Blue: 1d20 + 26 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 26 + 1 + 1 = 33

Red (Spicer): 168/168
Blue (Spencer): 118/168


Blue hits. Roll damage!

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

My apologies, I can't believe I forgot to roll damage.
Nom: 6d8 + 24 + 1 ⇒ (5, 8, 4, 8, 2, 4) + 24 + 1 = 56


Eshimka snarls as the dead spider bites into her undead flesh! She looks pretty battered. If this were 4th edition, it'd be bloodied!

Adsal is up and in the interest of moving along, Fandral, Yami and Holly are up for Round 3!

ROUND 3:
Fandral, Yami, Holly
Eshimka
Adsal and Smert

Grand Lodge

M Aasimar, Garuda-Blooded
spells:
Active Mage Armor, Heroism, False Life,Ca4/4
Arcanist(Occultist)-5 Evangelist 5
Stats:
hp 82/82 AC 18|T 14 |FF 15, F +9|R +9|W +9, Init +3, Per +20

Special defenses, special attacks, SR, Resistances

The lantern archon appears and adsal uses his powers to summon
1d3 ⇒ 2more using his occultist powers while averting his eyes
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 ⇒ 1
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 ⇒ 5
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d6 ⇒ 6
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 ⇒ 3
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 ⇒ 1
RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 ⇒ 3


Adsal, anticipated your desire for defenses, so you shouted them out as soon as you remembered them in my long post above!

Adsal summons the lantern archon armada, who unleash upon the nightwalker! Eshimka howls in genuine pain and hatred and seems to focus on the nasty, nasty archons!

Round 3! Fandral, Yami and Holly are up!


Broken condition for Fandral's sword:
Broken
Items that have taken damage in excess of half their total hit points gain the broken condition, meaning they are less effective at their designated task. The broken condition has the following effects, depending upon the item.

If the item is a weapon, any attacks made with the item suffer a –2 penalty on attack and damage rolls. Such weapons only score a critical hit on a natural 20 and only deal ×2 damage on a confirmed critical hit.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

I couldn't remember if I had used it or not. It was a bouncing spell, and Yami wouldn't know if his target was the creature or not; so he would swift action bounce the spell to the next nearest undead life source, which would be one of the spiders. Will leave to GM discretion on which spider.

Spider Will (DC 24): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 2 = 18

If it appeared that he possessed the spider, he will activate his Time Stutter discovery (spell-like with no verbal/somatic components) and spend his round of apparent time moving around to provide flanking for Holly and Fandral (at reach). He will then standard action return to his body when possible (not sure if the zombie staggered condition applies to him while possessing). If he is not staggered and able to return in the Time Stutter round, he will spend round 3 standing up in actual body and attempting to penetrate it's SR with a command undead .

SR check if needed: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


You are possessing a giant Red Spider!I would guess the staggered does apply, since you're still in a zombie body.

Yami seems to shudder, then the Red Spider moves around to flank for Holly and Fandral. Yami shudders again, standing up and tries to Command Eshimka. However once more it seems defeated by her spell resistance!

Holly and Fandral!

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

Fandral is con dead...and is Cutlass is at 7 hp. So,go team go!

Had I known I had another blessing, I would have used it my last turn. If you allow a retcon, I will use the same blessing as before to go pass its DR and 1d6 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27 extra damage on the first hit.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

I did not realize how low in HP/dead you were, otherwise I would have (as blasphemous as it might sound) attempted to deliver a breath of life on you through the possessed spider with the blessing. Just got back from work and have adjusted the red spider's position to be a bit more closer to hopefully refocus Eshimka's attention. Holly, do you think you might be able to drop the blessing on Fandral to bring him back up?

Sovereign Court

Female Human Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 11 l HP 54/79 l AC 24/T 18/FF 17 l CMB +10 l CMD 28 l Fort +7/Ref +16/Will +10 l Perc +15 l Init +13 l Speed 30 ft. l BP 20/30

Holly whips around as Fandral drops unmoving onto the field of battle. "NO!!! You will not take him from me!" Holly face contorts to one of horror and grief as she activates her Daredevil Boots. She rushes to aid Fandral uncaring of the threat beside her.

Acrobatics to avoid AoO due to movement: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (7) + 37 = 44

Holly lays a hand on Fandral and the sapphires that had adorned the glove crumble to dust. The healing magic contained within the gems flows into Fandral.

Breath of Life: 5d8 + 9 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 7, 2) + 9 = 31

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

Up to you all. I do have a boon that will bring him back free of charge if you all want to finish the fight.


I'll allow the retcon, Fandral, since I could have been more explicit in the Blessing issue.

Fandral drops under the claws of Eshimka, but Holly springs to life with a tumbling move and touches the dead Pathfinder... who breathes again!

Eshimka howls, steps five feet toward the big red spider, and claws at the nimble Holly and the Red Spider!
Claw vs Holly: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (13) + 28 = 41 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 6, 5) + 15 = 31 damage and Cold!: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 2) = 12 damage!
Claw vs Red Spider: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (18) + 28 = 46 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (6, 4, 3) + 15 = 28 damage!

Swift Action to sunder Holly's scimitar! [dice=CMD vs Scimitar!: 1d20 + 29 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 29 + 4 = 38 for 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) + 15 = 20 damage and Cold is halved to objects: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 2) = 12 damage!

Smert and Adsal are up! Use those Blessings! One of them is a Breath of Life effect!

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Her dark armor riddled with arrows and sliced by a dozen blades, Eshimka staggers back from the nearby Pathfinders attacking her. With one blade-arm she beckons for more of her shadowy minions to reunite with her body and heal her wounds, but other Pathfinders have slain too many for any to answer her call. For the first time, Eshimka seems worried, fighting for her survival rather than leading her army.

Table GMs, the Eshimka Defeated condition is now in effect, ending the ongoing hazard.


This condition helps the lower tier'd tables, but not you lot! Smert and Adsal!

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Smert will do nothing

Red Om: 1d20 + 26 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 26 + 1 = 37
Nom: 6d8 + 24 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 3, 7, 8) + 24 + 1 = 54

Blue Om: 1d20 + 26 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 26 + 1 + 1 = 29
I'll use my reroll.
Blue Om: 1d20 + 26 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 26 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 39
Nom: 1d20 + 24 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 24 + 1 = 44

Red (Spicer): 140/168
Blue (Spencer): 118/168


The spiders chomp into the Nightwalker and it seems too much for the undead giant to take. She falls to her knees, black shadowy stuff streaming from her wounds. "This is not... This is not how I end..." She cries, as she slowly topples over onto to the ground, her form dissolving into shadow-stuff.

VICTORY!

You have a choice. You can take two rounds to regroup and fight the lieutenant, an umbral dragon, or you can withdraw from the fighting, your game over. Your choice? First two agreements get it! We only have a couple days left, so it's up to you!

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

I'm down for a dragon!

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Wizard (Sin Specialist) 11 [HP 48+16/48][AC 17][Init +2][F+5/R+7/W+9][Perc +18]
Buffs:
False Life (+20 HP), Mage Armor (+4 Armor), Mirror Image (5 images), Fly, Prot v. Evil

Yami will defer to Fandral and Holly on this one. Regardless of decision...

Yami moves over to Fandral and delivers a Blessing to heal his rather...significant...wounds that he possesses. The wayang then immediately breaks out in hives all over his body from secondary exposure to powerful positive energy. While scratching his new-found rash ("Bloody Goddesses and their religious nonsense") Yami then pulls out a wand with a roller at the end; he then dabs the wand on Fandral's arm as a little glob of red substance streaks on his skin.

Healing: 5d8 + 15 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 7, 1) + 15 = 31

Uses a charge from his wand of infernal healing to give Fandral Fast Healing 1 for a minute.

The Exchange

Male CN Kelish Human Swashbuckler 7/ Gunslinger 5 | HP 100/100 Temp 24/24| AC 27(41 vs AOO); T 198; FF 18 | Fort +13; Ref +17; Will +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Grit/Panache 6/6 | Charmed Life: 4/4 | Active conditions:

Fandral dodged another bullet. THanks Yami. Will go ahead and use our aid token for burst of healing for myself and holly. Burst of Healing: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 1, 1) = 12. Well that sucked.

I would rather not jump into another fight, especially with a dragon.

Dark Archive

CN Human Wizard 9 | HP 56/56 | AC10 tch10 FF10 | CMD 14/FF 14 | F+4 R+4 W+8 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Not even if...

Blessing of Healing Fandral: 5d8 + 15 ⇒ (7, 2, 8, 7, 2) + 15 = 41
Blessing of Healing Holly: 5d8 + 15 ⇒ (8, 4, 7, 8, 8) + 15 = 50

Grand Lodge

M Aasimar, Garuda-Blooded
spells:
Active Mage Armor, Heroism, False Life,Ca4/4
Arcanist(Occultist)-5 Evangelist 5
Stats:
hp 82/82 AC 18|T 14 |FF 15, F +9|R +9|W +9, Init +3, Per +20

I have 3 lantern archons ready to do a laser show!


I need agreement. Dragon or not?

201 to 250 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / OMB Outpost 2: Solstice Scar D Tier 10-11 Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.