OUTPOST 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Live Exploration Extreme Edition (Inactive)

Game Master friendly sauce

map


251 to 285 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

"Oh?! Hullo... OUCH!"

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zaius surveys the battle and yells at Chetna,

"CHETNA, KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND RETURN FIRE!"

Inspiring boost to Chetna, she regains 10 SP!

Dr. Zaius will move forward if he has to in order to get withing 30 feet of her. I'm at work and can't access the map....again!

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

"Thank you," Thenither says to the flying goblin. Two steps and the vesk is beside Pangea providing the android with his best defense.

doshko, tactical null v KAC, : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Sugar! That was a good opportunity to swat the grasshopper.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc rushes forward and fires at the goblin next to Thenither and Pangea.

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 12
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 74
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

@Pangea, You may act as well!

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea takes a guarded step back and then overcharges its plasma gun, before firing at the Big Goblin...

Plasma gun vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 3 + 1 = 15
E&F, Magic, Overcharged: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (6) = 10
4 charges (none spent if a miss, from Conserving Weapon Fusion)


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Pangea miss change 21+ hits: 1d100 ⇒ 86

Pangea's plasma ball eats away at Big Genius Polbak power armor plating, Finally hitting it after he was able to dodge everyone else's attacks this round.

INITIATIVE ROUND 2 and 3:
Big Genius Polbak -10
Thenither
Chetna -1SP
Dr. Zaius
Ardoc
Pangea -8SP
Red Goblin

BOLD MAY ACT!!!!

"AHHHH DAT HURTED ME!!!!! YOU DIEEE DIIEE DIIEEEEIIIEIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" Big Genius Polpak says as he takes a guarded step towards Pangea and lunges at him with his punchslicer!

Slashing vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 302d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 = 9 Yup. That happened. luckily for you its almost minimum damage.

The goblin cheiftain once again slices into Pangea internal workings!

The Red goblin scurries closer to the action and fires another shot at Chetna,

laser vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d4 ⇒ 1

While he does miss, its close enough to pop one of her clones, there are now only 2 Chetna's left!

INITIATIVE ROUND 3:
Big Genius Polbak -10
Thenither
Chetna -1SP
Dr. Zaius
Ardoc
Pangea -14SP -3HP

Red Goblin

BOLD MAY ACT!!!!

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

"Ouch!"
Hurt and bleeding, Pangea steps back and shoots again at his own private enemy!

Plasma gun vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 3 + 1 = 14
E&F, Magic, Overcharged: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9
1 is miss: 1d5 ⇒ 3
(counted 4 charges before ; 4 charges again, none spent if a miss)

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

The vesk grimaces at his clean miss. He wheels the doshko overhead and drives it at the goblin leader again.

doshko, tactical null v KAC, : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zauis looks at Pangea leaking various colored fluids onto the deck and yells at him,

"STOP YOUR BLEEDING AND START THE KILLING!"

Inspiring Boost, Pangea gets 10 SP back!

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea's nods: "Stop the killing and start the bl... no, no, the other way 'round!
THANK YOU!"

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna fires at the Goblin grunt causing havok in the party. "Lookie lookie, pickle-brain!"

Trick Attack (Bluff): 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 4 = 34
Arc Pistol Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Arc Pistol Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Botting Ardoc, 24 hours after initial post:

Ardoc takes 2 guarded steps back to avoid the dangerous goblin.

Chetna is able to trick the red goblin, and put a laser bolt between its eyes and it keels over dead. Pangea fires another glob of plasma, that hits and eats more of the plate away, but the goblin chief is still standing even after Thenither dents the armor with his doshko.

INITIATIVE ROUND 4:
Big Genius Polbak -23
Thenither
Chetna -1SP
Dr. Zaius
Ardoc
Pangea -4SP -3HP

BOLD MAY ACT!!!!

"NOW WHO HELP ME BLOW UP SHINY DOOR!!!" the cheiftain says while taking a guarded step and another slice at Pangea,

Slashing vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

once again cutting through the androids synthetic skin, exposing all manner of internals.

INITIATIVE ROUND 4:
Big Genius Polbak -23
Thenither
Chetna -1SP
Dr. Zaius
Ardoc
Pangea -14SP -4HP

BOLD MAY ACT!!!!

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

Thenither steps casually after the goblin and swings again.

doshko, tactical null v KAC, : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Hit again, Pangea mentally thanks Dr. Zaius for making him remain standing.
Seeing the Goblin so close, Pangea lets go of his gun with one hand and pulls his spark knife out.
The turns it on, overcharges it, and tries to stab the boss Goblin.

Spark Knife vs. KAC: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 3 = 16
E&S, Overcharged: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (4) = 7
(4 charges used)

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zaius concentrates and reaches out with his mind trying to short circuit the goblin’s brain waves!

Daze DC 14 Will save, he will 5 ft back if it makes the save.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Thenither swing once again, plenty of force but little accuracy behind it, and misses.

Will vs Daze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dr.Zaius manages to overload the goblin with thoughts of complex long division! This causes the goblin to get a cross eyed looks of confusion! Pangea takes this opurtunity to produce a spark knife! Pangea thrusts hard and true at the goblins exposed face and slashes its jugular, ending it once and for all!

COMBAT OVER!!!!

For the record, Im very glad Pangea got the kill shot. I wasn't planning on targeting you exclusively, but when your shots do a third of the bosses health it just makes sense haha!

Now that the battle is over, Holsin rushes up to Pangea, speaking in Draconic," Friend, Pan Gee Uh, you are wounded," he closes his palms together in prayer,"Torag, by your might I would heal this creature that sacrificed its.." he opens one eye and peers at the exposed wire and sythnetic viscera Pangea is holding," Flesh?... To protect your servants!" his hand glows with a warm blue light and he traces it over Pangea's wounds, completely healing them.

Pangea's HP is restored.

After the fight is over Wazasha chimes in,"OK everyone, just got word from Zoe!, fans have voted and checking out that door takes prescedence over destroying these guys worldview forever." she says in common while motioning towards the dwarves.

After resting, If you want, you are easily able to hike up to the door the goblins were trying to break into. The goblins’ tools, explosives, and other gear is scattered haphazardly about, but many could still be useful in attempting to break down the door if you wanted.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"What Zoe! wants Zoe! gets," Chetna mumbles.

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

"The fans are not here. "

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea bows deep before Holsin, and thanks him for his healing and for Torag taking care of him.

Once at the door, Pangea will first check it out, and look at what the Goblins were doing, to see how this can be opened, maybe with the tools laying around.
Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Then the android will see if it has time for a little break...
If possible: 10 minute rest, 1 RP spent for full SP

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

The vesk glares for a while Wazasha, then Holsin. He continues to direct his visual ire at them alternately.

"Pangea, do not drive yourthelf on their account. Thith ith thtill our mithion. We do as we thee fit. Retht and we will discuth what to do.:

I'm all for P-A recovering. Thenither has no preference about what to do next. If the door looks like the next logical step, then fine. He just doesn't want to be told what to do by a bunch of halfwits who aren't on the ground.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Looking apologetically at Wazasha, Ardoc nods.

"I'm with Thenither. If we need to rest, we should rest."

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zaius looks at his companions and then at the camera and says,

"Stalwart companions, fear not rest from your grievous wounds, while you do I shall examine this door and see if I can gain us access! Don't worry I will not open the portal until you are all ready to proceed."

Dr.Zaius approaches the door and examines it from several angles, he takes out an exhaustive set of Archeology tools and begins a running, and he hopes entertaining or at least distracting, commentary to buy time for his companions to rest without dead air for the folks at home!

Archeology info about the door: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Engineering to open when party is ready: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Bluff to make engaging commentary for audience: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Wazasha, somewhat annoyed, agrees to the rest. "Yes that should be fine, I'd rather the society not blame us if something in there has more teeth than you have lasers."

Dr. Zaius is able to determine that the the door is made out of adamantine, but the exact alloy is unknown to him.

several Ghoulish camera folk buzz around Zaius as he comments on the door and and he and Pangea are able to get it open with a combination of their engineering expertise and some of the choicer tools the goblins left lying around.

The doors open with a hiss and a release of hydraulic gasses fog the area, "OH we Have to get a good reaction shot!" wazasha says as she rushes 2 camera ghouls into the mist and through the door before anyone else can react.

If you walk through the mist...:

The door exits onto an elevated walkway that runs along the length of a horizontal cylindrical space that’s several hundred feet in diameter and that extends as far as the eye can see to the right and left. At several points along its visible length lie heavy doors that look exactly like the ones you just walked through.

Most notably, though, you spot a digital terminal near their door, its display glowing with strange alien text that quickly cycles through various forms before stopping on Common.

NPC slide updated with handout #1.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna sneaks into the mist...
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Mist!:

"Well... huh," Chetna says reading the screen. "I want to get a read on one of those other doors. Anyone see any danger?"

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zaiius walks confidently through the mist fate when he sees the ghouls and Chetna enter first! Once in the tunne he looks at the terminal and then gives the closest doors an examination as well.

Archeology: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

"Lab rats... well, that is a powerful group that created this.
Any idea how old this place is?"

Pangea looks at the digital terminal, trying to see if this tens of years old, centuries...?
Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

"I hope thomething hath rent the ghouls limb from limb."

Thenither lays his doshko on his shoulder and stalks into the mist.

In the mist:

[b]"Are we the ethternal influenthe? And what are the control meathures?


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

The tunnel appears sentient-made and extensive. If you check out another terminal it has a slowly blinking light but no obvious way to interface with it or bring it online.

The terminal is very strange, unlike anything seen in the pact worlds. It is almost impossible to tell anything about the terminal other than that it almost assuredly pre-gap.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

"This is very interesting... there will be much to analyze here!
So, shall we head back to report?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Wazasha cuts in, a hint of worry in her voice,"I think so, this is plenty enough footage for what we wanted." she says before motioning the camera ghouls in front of you,"Let's just grab one more victory shot of our fearless Starfinders in front of their discovery!" she says with out of character excitement.

Just after the camera crew takes the last set of pictures, Wazasha asks aloud, “How about we hear how they’re wrapping up the event in the studio?” She pulls up a program on her wrist computer, which plays the live audio feed with Zo! shouting excitedly.

“What a discovery! What a destination! What a band of unlikely heroes! What could lie deeper in Salvation’s End? Find out on the next episode of Live Exploration Extreme! when the Starfinder Society returns to—”
“What?” shouts Luwazi with alarm from near Zo!’s microphone. “That was not part of our deal, Zo! You can’t just add a sequel when we haven’t—”
Zo!’s voice insistently cuts back in. “Ha ha! And now a word from our sponsors!”

A booming add for Nova Solutions blares out of Wazasha’s computer before she closes the program, rolls her eyes, and orders the teams to retrace their way to the surface. "They're could be much deadlier threats beyond, and Luwazi will want to get a proper debriefing before sending any more teams down below."

Back on the Exemplarion you are immediately brought to a private room with Luwazi, who appears rather frazzled at the moment,"Well I just got done with Zo!. he absolutely loved you all and tried to "buy out" your contracts with the Starfinder's. After much deliberation I was able to get him to finally leave me alone with a 'maybe' as far as any future episodes of Live Exploitation Extreme' she adds the joke at the end with a smile. "Anyways go ahead and give me your un-glamorized account, obviously I was watching the vidstream but I want to hear your personal opinions on the experience. Should we do another episode of this? she asks earnestly.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

'Would we, could we, have gone in there with Zo!'s help? Because we ended up saving all these dwarves... And there are a lot more chambres like that one. So we could be doing more good. Even if doing so without him might be easier."

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

"Thalvathion'th End is ourth by right of conquetht. Of courthe we go back. Whether Zo! fundth and filmth the ethpeditions ith up to you. But if he doth, hith crewth need thstay out of our way."

Wayfinders

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Most definitely we should do further missions! Why it would be a crime against knowledge, against history itself if we did not return! I volunteer to spearhead a new Wayfinders exploration team focusing on other first contact scenarios that I’m sure we will encounter farther inside and behind those doors!

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"I don't know. Zo!'s crew didn't get in the way that much, but it was frustrating being dragged out to do the interviews. I felt like I was missing out on what could be crucial information. Plus," Chetna laughs, "they thought I would be interested romantically in you guys."

251 to 285 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce's OUTPOST 2: Electric boogaloo, Live! Exploration! Extreme! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.