OUTPOST 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Live Exploration Extreme Edition (Inactive)

Game Master friendly sauce

map


1 to 50 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

this is the gameplay thread

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Mal'eel Zaius reporting for duty! And might I say it is a PLEASURE to meet all of you WONDERFUL beings!

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

The platinum-blonde haired human just grins as she uses the camera in her personal comm unit to make sure her hair and makeup are on just right. "Elektra here and ready to rock'n'roll...and the pleasure is all mine." that last bit with a sly wink.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

A non-sexuated android, with yellow lights under dark synthskin, and a datajack on the left side of its head, enters, dressed in a simple stationwear flightsuit.

”Greetings Doctor, Elektra! I am Prototype Android & Nanite Genesis Enterprise - Akiton PANGEA Alpha model serial #101218-701, but, please, just call me Pangea... or Alpha.”

Pangea has a bunch of equipment on its belt: a sheathed knife, a couple smoke grenades, binders, a pair of toolkits, three batteries, and a half a dozen serums.
A coil of cable hangs from its left shoulder.

Beside the Starfinder Insignia pinned to its chest, the android has attached a serum of healing and a medpatch.
”In case of emergency”, Pangea-Alpha says, pointing to them.
It is carrying a long arm, a double-pronged plasma rail gun.

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

A big, brightly hued Vesk in dark brown robes with patches showing three sharp orange spikes on shoulders, chest and back stalks into the room. He rests the haft of a viciously spiked club, a traditional vesk doshko, on his shoulder.

"I am Thenither. I hope all of you are ready for the challenge ahead of uth. "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

A large human man, middle aged and graying, waves a greeting. He carries an artillery laser and a wide grin.

"Hello, I'm Ardoc. Looking forward to adventuring with all of you."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

You have received a request to meet the Starfinder Society’s First Seeker, Luwazi Elsebo, for a new assignment. She has arranged for a modest Starfinder starship to transport you to another vessel, Exemplarion, where the First Seeker will greet you.

Culture DC 10:

The Exemplarion is the personal starship and luxury space-yacht of the elebrian media mogul Zo!, housing six decks, casino, spa, trio of restaurants, and other extravagant amenities capable of accommodating hundreds of guests.

upon your arrival you are greeted by a skeletal figure dressed in fine business attire and sporting a permanent smile. "Welcome aboard starfinders, I am Mort, your personal assistant while you are aboard Exemplarion. Final preparations are being made and your Luwazi Elsebo is meeting with Zo! as we speak! It's all very exciting isn't it?" the undead assistant says lightly, "Of course I shouldn't say anything, better to let Zo! tell you on his own time. In the mean time I'll be happy to give you a brief tour of the many attractions this vessel offers." he gives a deep and flourishing bow before extending a bony hand for you follow him.

Culture DC 10:

Prior to the Scoured Stars incident that incapacitated most of its field agents, the Starfinder Society acquired the salvaging and exploration rights to numerous planets, including a small moon known as Salvation’s End. With much of its fleet lost, the Society looked to its remaining resources to rebuild. The Scoured Stars aftermath didn’t just leave the Society underequipped; it left the organization with little capital to fund new expeditions. With the Society’s First Seeker among those lost in the Scoured Stars Incident, Luwazi Elsebo, became the acting First Seeker. She has since been securing both donations and investors to help restore the organization.

Culture DC 12:

Among those that the acting Luwasi Elsabo obtained funding from was Zo!, an eccentric undead Eoxian media mogul. Zo!’s offer was simple: he would finance more than a dozen expeditions, but if they found anything especially noteworthy, the Society would cease the operation until he could assemble a media contingent to document the discovery process and broadcast it on his networks. The Society, under Elsabo’s leadership, accepted the offer.

Culture DC 15:

Several months ago, Luwazi Elsebo dispatched a team of mercenary explorers to perform an initial survey of the site to see if there was anything worth recovering. The team struck figurative gold. Salvation’s End wasn’t just a collection of ramshackle buildings on the moon’s surface; the entire moon was artificial, hiding untold secrets beneath its surface. However, the initial discoveries on Salvation’s End invoked the clause in the deal with Zo!, and the Society complied, ceasing further exploration of the artificial moon. As time passes, Luwazi Elsebo has begun to regret this deal, for the time it’s taken Zo! to prepare his team has far exceeded her estimates.

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra will smile warmly to her team when first meeting them, and also to Mort when arriving on board the Exemplarion. "It's so nice to meet you, Mort! Thank you for giving us the tour! I've always been wanting to do more with the Eoxian market!"

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

She will fill her team in on all the details she can remember during the flight over and when spending time together. All the spoilers! ;)

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea boards the starship, and--
Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
--when hearing about the flight plan towards the Exemplarion, the Android mutters: "Zo!...!"
Before sharing the information with its fellow Starfinders.
all can open 1st spoiler too
"Hello Ardoc, Thenither... good to meet you too, comrades."

"Greetings, Mort. Oh, yes, it is so... exciting", Pangea answers in a deadpan voice.

Listening to Elektra, Pangea nods: "Oh? So this will be an exploration-salvage mission to that artificial moon?"

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Zo!? Will thith be thome kind of death match then? Not the Starfinderth' usual cup of coffee."

Later when Elecktra explains
"I hope at least we are well paid for our efforts. Zo! has plenty of credits."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc says nothing, but starts smiling awkwardly and staring at any piece of tech he thinks could be camera.

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

A slickly dressed, lashunta male with vid star good looks says,
”Ah yes! Remember the journey to Salvation’s End well. In fact one of my close personal friends, you could call us brothers Andraeus-7 was one of the first explorers on site! Why it was like I was there myself!”

Culture: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

after a brief window to tour the larger craft’s six decks, casino, spa, trio of restaurants and other extravagant amenities that accommodate the hundreds of guests on board, you are guided to the production studio on decks 4 and 5.

The studio is a large, multi-tiered auditorium with an immense window that looks out over Salvation’s End. Dozens of professionals rush about the studio, adjusting lights, testing holographic displays, pulling clothes from wheeled wardrobes, cleaning the hundreds of tiered seats, and more. The elebrian mediamogulZo!sits on the stage with the Starfinder Society’s First Seeker, Luwazi Elsebo, animatedly telling a story while Luwazi marvels at the ongoing activity. When the First Seeker spots the group, she waves for them to walk down the aisles and join them. Assistants immediately rush out with additional chairs to accommodate the new arrivals.

"...And I said 'No I don't have a heart! bahaha!!!" Zo! finishes the punchline to his joke before, “Yes. Yes! You’re everything I was hoping for,” exclaims the undead showman while looking over the new arrivals. “Oh,Luwazi, you’ve truly outdone yourself. They’re so exciting, so energized, so—”
“—alive?” finishes a ghast woman wearing well-tailored clothing as she steps onto the stage. Zo! frowns at the blunt observation and tries to respond, but Luwazi intervenes.
“Starfinders, no doubt this is all happening a little fast, so let me explain. After the Scoured Stars incident, the Society struggled to support new expeditions. I reached out to numerous people and organizations for grant money, and our host was eager to help. He financed more than a dozen missions, including the one to Salvation’s End. There was one big catch.” Zo! visibly bounces in his seat with excitement as Luwazi continues. “If we found anything especially exciting, we’d need to cease exploration long enough for him to get a film crew out there to document whatever we found next. Well, Salvation’s End may look like a moon, but our initial survey of it found there’s something built inside—the whole thing might be artificial. That qualifies as especially exciting, but that was also several months ago.” The skeletal mogul waves his hands. “Oh, but Luwazi, I couldn’t just send a single crew. No, the Starfinder Society’s greatest triumph deserves far more production value.” He hops up from his chair and gazes out at the moon as he paces and gesticulates. “Imagine: heroes from the Pact World, a mysterious planetoid, untold secrets, limitless adventure—all broadcast before a live audience in our greatest production yet!” He spins to look back at the group, his lipless mouth smiling gleefully. “Live Exploration Extreme!” The ghast claps politely before interjecting. “To translate, you’re scheduled to explore part of Salvation’s End accompanied by a professional camera crew and production team. You will find exciting things and be thoroughly entertaining. Any questions?”

"Oh! How rude of Zo! I never introduced," he motions towards the ghast,"This is Wazasha Kevir, one of my associate producers. She'll be accompanying with 2 small crews to supervise everything!"

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Dr. Zaius steps forward and extends his hand to Zo! and says,

”Zaius, DR. Mal’eel Zaius! Just want to say what a huge fan I am of your show, and might I add as a dual Doctorate in both Xenobiology and Xenoanthropology from the Castovelian University how excited I am to have this opportunity to be first into the unknown!”

Turning towards the camera with a brilliant smile he says,

”I also have a minor in cross-species psychology! I am a fully licensed counselor so if anyone needs to talk I’m here for your call. Remember,

“Need a Pal? Just call Mal!”

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Alpha casts a dark look at Luwazi Elsebo.
"I fought hard to become a Starfinder in order to help reveal a galaxy made accessible due to the spread of Drift beacons, to explore the known and unknown, recording my findings and bringing them back to for dissemination. Not to be--"
He sighs: "--a CLOWN!"

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra tries her best not to literally bounce up and down hearing the briefing. She gently puts a hand on Pangea-Alpha's shoulder for a quick moment. "Oh, don't think about it like that! We're going to be exploring the unknown, just, with a live audience! We'll have a professional camera crew too it sounds like who can do all the recording of findings while we look dashing, and hot, making them!" With this she does a little spin, barely containing her excitement.

"Only one question from me...when do we leave?!"

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Alpha looks at Elektra... and shrugs.
Glancing at Xo! and the ghoulish Wazasha: "Don't look like a live audience to me at all..."

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

The vesk moves behind the android to say in a stage whisper, "Pull yourthelf together, Pangea. Elecktra ith right. We thill go forth to conquer the unknown. The camerath will provide our Chronicleth for uth. Maybe there will be leth paperwork when we are done."

Thenither straightens and announces loudly, "Firth Thpeaker, we are honored by your confidenthe in uth and will thrive to claim any thecreth hidden in Thavlation'th End for the glory of Damoritosh and the Starfinders."

"Can you download all of the firth expedition'th findingth to our comm unith?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

"YES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT INFORMATION." Ardoc says in a much too loud voice, while staring directly at a metalic box he's convinced is the camera.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea listens to its comrades... and sighs.
It then tries to do a quick tap dance move as it answers: "Okay...
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
But is rather clumsy.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Zo! extends a decrepit hand to shake, it is stone cold to the touch, "Well the pleasures all mine doctor! glad we have a learned man on this expidition! be sure to provide the audience with as many facts and figures as you can, they love a bookish type!" he says excitedly.

When Pangea makes their comments,"Well of course the audience will be live. the crew is undead though." Wazasha’s long tongue slithers back into her mouth before she answers, “Yes, we are an Eoxian-based corporation in compliance with Pact Worlds production standards. I trust this won’t be a problem? I was told you are professionals."

when Thenither asks for the data from the last mission,"We don't really have time for you to go over the bulk of it but the sort version is, I hired a team to perform a surface survey, and it was they who discovered a hatch that led much deeper into its interior. We also know that a tribe of goblins calling themselves the Exhaust Drinkers live on the surface, and we’ve clashed with them in the past. Most recently, we undertook a concerted effort to clear the tribe out from our landing facility on the moon’s surface. The moon’s gravity will feel about normal, but we’ve detected that the gravity is artificially maintained and even seems to reorient itself in some areas.” she says, catching her breath.

Zo! looks at Ardoc and taps him on the shoulder. "Why are you staring at my briefcase so intently? Are you just getting into a character?? Do tell!

unless you have more questions I will move you along tomorrow, also this is the last chance to tell me if you are slotting the high society boon

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra will sidle up nearer to Wazasha with a smile, speaking softly, "Don't worry about them, we'll be fine. I've always wanted to get into the Eoxian market almost as much as the Veskarium's! I'm really looking forward to working with you!"

now I'm sad that I had to drop out of the game that I hear gave that boon

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30
GM Friendly Sauce wrote:

...

When Pangea makes their comments,"Well of course the audience will be live. the crew is undead though." Wazasha’s long tongue slithers back into her mouth before she answers, “Yes, we are an Eoxian-based corporation in compliance with Pact Worlds production standards. I trust this won’t be a problem? I was told you are professionals."

"Juth thtay out of our way."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Once you are ready, they pile you into a clean shuttle with Wazasha for the 15-minute voyage to the false moon’s surface. The camera crew and production team are waiting, and Wazasha allows a brief opportunity to meet each other while Zo!’s special effects team plays an opening montage to build the audience’s excitement.

when you land you can hear Zo! speaking to the audience announcing your arrival,"...And here's our team of Starfinder's landing now folks, that's right, actual living breathing Starfinders straight from Absalom station to show us what a day in the life looks like..."

The shuttle doors begin to open,"This will be your first opportunity to show yourself off to the audience; don't screw it up." Wazasha says as it finishes opening.

There are half a dozen lights pointed at you and you hear Zo!'s voice,"All right everyone, we have Doctor Mal'eel Zaius, a double major in both Xenobiology and Xenoanthropology, he'll be sure to be a brainy source of information. And here comes Miss Electra Globes, look at that hair, so perfect, so beautifully alive! And I Think I see our Vesk friend Thenither coming out of the shuttle there, he may have a bit of lisp but he's sure to bring that Vesk charm to the party. And here comes everyones favorite; The rebel Pangea-Alpha! Last but certainly not least mister Ardoc Tessere, here to shoot... I mean defend against whatever dangers may be on the moon. Lets see if our brave heroes have anything to say before heading into the complex! And that's all of.. Oh wait, Whose this? Another Starfinder?!? Well folk's this is live and I'm surprised, look at me don't I look surprised? Here comes...................CHETNA!!! who I totally knew about before this moment friends. Let's see here Chetna is" Zo! is clearly fumbling for any sort of information on the last minute addition to the expedition,"Chetna is a human female who, well she's a Starfinder I'm sure she'll turn out interesting if we keep watching!!" Zo! finishes his intro and each of you gets a spotlight and enough time to make a remark or do whatever you might do when, well, in the spotlight.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea sighs, and, deciding to try and play along, the android suddenly bounces out when its name is called, jumping high, and making a show of strength, bulging its muscles--
Athletics: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 4 = 2 (-4 to impress) and a nice nat' 1!
--but only manages to slip after the jump, and lands flat on its face.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc figures a show of Acrobatics is his best bet.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 4 = 21-4 to impress

He does a forward roll and comes up artillery laser drawn, scanning the area for hostiles.

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

Counting on his bulk to impress the audience, Thenither stalks forward with his doshko resting on his shoulder. He stops just a bit closer to the camera than Ardoc and lays a paternal hand on the man's shoulder. He hefts the doshko.

"For Damoritosh and the Thtarfinders, we will theek out the thecreth of thith rock and quell anything that thtandth in our way."

Diplomacy to be the philosopher-conqueror: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna looks at the cameras and waves an uncomfortable wave. She whispers to the group, "This isn't going to be broadcast on Centauri Prime, is it? That would be unfortunate..."

Chetna straightens up and puts on her best face for the camera. "ສໍາລັບຄວາມຮັ່ງມີແລະໄຟອັນຕລາຍ!"

Eoxian:
"For wealth and adventure!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dr. Zaius tries to slide down the ramp but catches his foot, stumbles and falls to his hands and knees just to the right of the loading ramp.

bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Covering his fall by making it look like he planned to jump on the ground he exclaims,

"Eureka! Why look here! We just touched down and already I have found a prime example of early indigenous goblin tool use!"

Holding up a eight to nine inch piece of metal that is kind of shaped like a crude wrench with a chisel end. He motions for one of the production crew to come forward and holding out the metal bar he say,

"Bag this specimen for further study I'm sure it will tell us a lot!" So exciting already, what more lies ahead!"

archaeology: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra comes out with juuust enough of her flight suit zipped open to be enticing without doing anything that could get censured when this gets broadcast back in the Pact Worlds (for now). She tries to do a little dance/twirl and flick of her hair near Pangea to distract the camera and give him some time to get himself picked up!

She'll dramatically draw her pulsecaster pistol while doing so, ending up in as good of a femme-fatale kind of a pose as she can as her more flimsy "party clothes" she was wearing reconfigure themselves into a more rugged explorer's jumpsuit. She'll blow a (slightly suggestive) kiss to the camera over the tip of the gun while doing so.

Perform dance: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Very suggestive it seems! :P

"Time for us to show how real explorers and delvers get it done! Looking great, team!"

reconfigurable clothing now on as environmental (radiation) clothing

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea gets up, and grumbles something about idiotic entertainment... but nods its thanks the Elektra.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

NPC slide has been updated, sorry about that thought I had already done it.

Chetna:

Back on the ship you had a private meeting with Zo!:

"Ahhh Chetna, So amazingly perfect I would be seeing you again! I do love helping my friends whenever advantageous; As you know, Live Exploration Extreme! has numerous high-end sponsors, including several manufacturers of adventuring gear. In addition to paid advertising time, these companies have supplied samples of their latest products to show off on the show. On-screen sponsorships undermine the immersive oeuvre that Zo! wants, so I'd rather not cover the you with others’ logos, but because I like you, I think you should be the one to test out some of these products. Go ahead and pick 2 and be sure to make them look good!" he says as he taps a wall and several weapons and armor fold out on display. "here we have Nova Solutions LLC, a family-owned half-orc company that specializes in frontier- ready weaponry able to stop even the toughest alien life form in its tracks. It’s sent in several new flame, laser, and plasma weapons from its new Scorched Earth product line, advertised with the motto “Why end a fight when you can end a planet?” The other main sponsor is Clashwear, the Verces-based producer of comfortably armored clothing that’s on the bleeding edge of Pact Worlds fashion. The high-end stationwear sent covers everything from the stylishly casual to the glamorously eccentric, all created by the wildly popular shirren designer Neshkuay I with the tagline “Dressed to Express.” he says with more finesse than the finest used ship salesman. " I must go! please pick 2 of these and join the others on the shuttle before it takes off! Goodbye and good luck!" Zo! says as he leaves the room.

you can pick 2 from the list: Basic Iridishell (heavy armor), Business Stationwear (light armor), Ember flame doshko (advanced melee weapon), ifrit-class flamethrower (heavy weapon), red star plasma kukri (level 5 one-handed basic melee weapon that deals 1d4 E & F damage, has the wound critical hit effect, has L bulk, and has the operative and powered [capacity 20, usage 1] special properties), static arc pistol(smallarm)

several dozen loudspeakers roar with an unseen crowds laughter as Pangea-Alpha falls face first out of the shuttle, "Well it looks like our rebel might end up being a clown!" Zo! chimes in.

"although if the Doctor has anything to say about it, and I'm sure he will, class clown may take on a whole new meaning! It looks likes he's already stumbled, quite literally, on his first find of the night!"

"It certainly looks like those 2 didn't dissuade Ardoc from taking a leap forward ready to blow away the competition!... It's just a figure of speech Luwazi, I would never pit two adventuring leagues against each other...."

"My my my what an interesting accent she has, certainly fighting hard to win over that Eoxian market, she is a personal acquaintance of yours truly after all!" he remarks about Chetna.

"And her comes Thenither Striding forward like a stoic warrior. Perhaps his wisdom will save their lives? No one truly knows!"

"Well well well my friends I tell you if I had a pulse it would be going light speed! that elektra is the Femme-Fetal Starfinder of your dreams ladies and fellas of the pact worlds." Zo! finishes the introductions and you are led to a tunnel and descend into the moon.

The Tunnel is 15 feet tall and dark but after about 500 feet it turns to a worn steel hallway. Every couple hundred feet you encounter broken or incomplete robots and drones of unknown origin as well as broken light fixtures. It seems signage might have once hung in a few places as well.

DC 12 computers or engineering check:
The technological elements in these tunnels seem roughly comparable to pact worlds' tech, but are of a design never before documented

DC 16 physical science:
The rock of the moon appears to be natural but there are signs of warping and buckling as if the moon has periodically experienced heavy forces such as strong gravitational forces or the large-scale movement of something toward the moon's core.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Pangea keeps on muttering: "Rebel, my foot..."
But becomes quite interested by discovering the metal corridor.
"Look! Some gravitational forces are pulling things toward the moon's core..."
all can open phys' science spoiler
Pangea closes its armor's seals and sets the environmental protection on.

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra will smile in return to Pangea after their nod. Once they set out down the tunnels, she'll make sure her infrared sensors are on and will try to stay towards the middle of the group, looking around.

Computers/engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Whispering to the others, "These are designs I've never even read about before on the infosphere...and I've, um, known quite a few artists and engineers! Looks around the same level of tech as our Pact Worlds tech though!"
You can open the computers one too!

When she sees Pangea activate their environmental seals, she'll do the same thing.

"Oh also, what do you all think about maybe like linking our comm units so if anyone decides to go scouting we can listen in for juicy tidbits?"

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Pangea nods after hearing Elektra pointing out the type of construction: "Some advanced alien civilization made this, then?"

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30
Elektra Globes wrote:

Elektra will smile in return to Pangea after their nod. ...

...

"Oh also, what do you all think about maybe like linking our comm units so if anyone decides to go scouting we can listen in for juicy tidbits?"

"Good idea. An army can't function without good communicationth and logithticth. No doubt we thould link with Zo!'th crew also. If they aren't lithening already."

But Thenither makes no move to link them himself. He nods knowingly, but makes no comment on the other's technological observations.

Pangea-Alpha wrote:
Pangea nods after hearing Elektra pointing out the type of construction: "Some advanced alien civilization made this, then?"

"And what of all the roboth? Were they victimth of battle or time?"

Unfortunately, Thenither's got no technical expertise.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

GM:
Chetna eyes the kukri and the arc pistol. "I'll go with the weaponry. I've got a certain look as far as my armor goes and I wouldn't want appear out of sorts on your show." She puts her current arc pistol in her backpack and tries the new one out in her hand. "Yeah, this will do nicely." The kukri also gets a few test swings and jabs before being slid into the omni-sheath on her belt.

Chetna draws her Nova Solutions arc pistol and holds it at the ready. In an attempt to answer Thenither's query she examines one of the robots to see if it has marks of battle or disrepair on it.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Computers: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Engineering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Looking down the tunnel and pulling out his flash light he considers the findings for a few moments and then addresses the camera directly,

computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"I say, this tech in very interesting, so similar it gives on a sense of deja vu, but its TOTALLY alien to anything we have!

engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"These fracture lines and pressure ridges indicate high shearing forces towards the core as if its very density were increasing and decreasing! FASCINATING!"

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

When Chetna looks at the robots, Pangea sighs, and, glancing at the camera crew, takes a deep breath--
"OH?! LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT, CHETNA!"
Pangea tries to run up the wall and make a difficult back flip to impress the audience.
Aiming to land beside Chetna and the robot being checked out--
Athletics: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
--but only ends up slipping against the wall, and falling on its butt.
Before limping over to Chetna...

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

As the android tumbles up against the smuggler jostling her as she examines the old robots. "Pangea-Alpha, are you uhm... Do you have a bad motivator? Gyrometric sensor glitch?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

At this point the film crew sets up a dome shaped bubble and Wazasha says,"Doctor, this seems like a perfect time for a one of one, would you care to join me in the booth?" she says as she motions towards the bubble.

Dr. Zaius:

the inside of the dome looks nothing like the outside, clearly some magi tech is at work here. inside you find comfy couch, and tiled floors with a small coffee table and a pitcher of water. opposite your seat, Wazasha sits next to a camera pointed at he couch; she motions you to sit.

"Let's start with something simple, Whats the best thing about a Starfinder? Travel? fighing? or something more?' she asks.

While you are in the booth, the game will continue, just remember that your character is only aware of what happened before they got in the booth.

after 5 or so minutes the Doctor and Wazasha emerge from the dome, "Shall we continue?" she says as she signals the crew to get ready.

as you head farther down the tunnel you encounter a midden containing both refuse and extrement.

DC 10 engineering:

the trash consists largely of low value technological scraps that might have been attached to something more valuable.

DC 10 Life Science:

The ample amount of excrement most likely came from a goblinoid species.

DC 15 Life Science:

Some omnivorous creature about the size of a vesk was responsible for a small portion of the excrement

DC 14 Survival:

A few pieces are fresh, several creatures visited in the last hour, and you can track them.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android | SP 14/14 ; HP 16/16 ; RP 3/4 |EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | (+2 vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep) Fort. +4 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Init +3 ; Perception +8 ; SM -1 | | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N lvl 2 Mechanic (Exocortex) Scholar, worships Triune

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 (spec’ Xenobiology: -5 DC to Recall Knowl')
Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Alpha uses its comm to share some information with its comrades, whispering in it.
all spoilers opened
another roll needed to track?
(but no rank in Survival)

Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

"Look, look, there... right there... do you see? That... that... that piece of poop. It looks exactly like Xo!"
Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

Thenither hustles forward, as much to claim some camera time as to keep Pangea from falling into the scat, which he does with a restraining hand on the android's shoulder. (Whether Pangea actually needed to be restrained from falling in or not.) He looks from the android toward the dung and back.

The vesk goes to one knee to examine the fewments. "I think you're right, Pangea. Goblinth, probably the Exhauth Drinkerth the Firth Theeker told us about, and thomething larger. Thomething that might be a challenge...."

Thenither stands and squares his shoulders to address the others. "We thould track them and thubjugate them. Then they will be no threat. I think they've gone thith way."

Survival,track : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Hey, a skill Thenither can use!

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Engineering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Chetna confirms the trail. "So, either the Goblins have some muscle with them or maybe a pack animal of some sort for when they scavenge? Either way, everyone lock and load."

Wayfinders

Male | SP 18 HP 22 RP 5| EAC 14 KAC 15 | KAC+8 23 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +3 | Init+1 |Perc: +4, SM: +6, (Detect thoughts 1/day, limit telepathy 30 ft, Daze(DC14), psychokentic hand at will) Envoy 3 (Starfinder Forerunner)

Spoiler:
Dr. Zaius steps into the bubble and sighs in contentment. Shutting off his head shield he sits on the couch, putting his right ankle up on his left knee then leans back with a captivating smile on his face. At Wazsha’s question he nods knowingly and leans forward conspiratorially and says,

”Well Wazasha, as you know we are all Starfinders on this this mission, but as far as I know I am the only Starfinder Forerunner! That makes me uniquely suited to this mission, well that and my dual degrees in Xenobiology and Xenoarcheaology!

You see forerunners lead the way, we are the Starfinder Pathfinders so to speak! Of course when they saw my impeccable qualifications the Wayfinders we beating down my hatch to get me to join them!

Finally for me though, it’s the chance to get out into the Vast, the final frontier, a chance to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no lashunta has gone before!”

The Dr. steps out of the bubble looks around and hurries to catch up with the group. Looking at his cohorts and the tunnel floor he asks,

”Why are you playing in that Goblin poo? Well good hunting I for one am following Chetna and our own large Vesk friend it’s obvious the miscreants went that way!”

engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

life science- 5 DC to ID creatures: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

To assist with tracking Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 9/9, HP 11/11, RP 5/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

aid on Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Ardoc sets about one last check of his gear, then shoulders his artillery laser.

"I'm sure nothing will captivate an audience like starfinders digging through poo." he says with a sigh.

Acquisitives

| SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +3 | Init +2 Perception +4; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30 | Female Human Icon Envoy 2

Elektra just looks at all of you a bit weirdly, "Um, like, I'm with the ones not playing around in that stuff...apparently there are some things I won't do, even for money!"

She'll remain near the center of the group as they move forward, pulsecaster pistol drawn and powered up!

Acquisitives

Vesk Icon Mystic// Init +1 Percept +3 SenseMotive +7 // F 1 R 1 W 5 // EAC 13 KAC 15 // Stamina 7/7 HP 12/12 Resolve 4/4 // Speed 30

"We are not playing in poo. We are tracking the goblinth. When we find them, we will thecure the athteroid for explorathion. Wait here a moment."

The vesk retreats up the corridor and uses his doshko to smash one of the robot corpses. He picks up some fist-sized chunks, stuffs them into his pack, and keeps one in hand. The he returns to the party.

Doshko in hand, Thenither will start following the trail, jerking his head for Ardoc to follow.

Do we want a formal marching order? If so I suggest, Thenither, Ardoc, Chetna, Elecktra, Zaius, Pangea.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

sounds good to me.

"We were simply waiting for you, Doc. Let's move it."


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Soon after the Doctor returns and you set out, you get a confirmation you are headed the right way.

An Explosion shakes the walls and echos from ahead! the crew immediately fans out to get good shots but a looks to Wazasha shows this isn't anything she's cooked up.

The camera crew turns on an array of lights get all of the action as you proceed down the cave, Creating an area of bright light in a 30 foot radius around the camera crew, and normal light 30 feet beyond that.

Map and NPC's updated, first slide is where you can decide a marching order.

As you peer around the corner you see a A team of space goblins sifts through the wreckage left behind by the explosion, and are accompanied by something that resembles a large, six-legged armadillo with compound eyes, iridescent banded armor plates, heavy digging claws, and a pair of rasping tongues.

Dr. Zaius:

Wazasha nods along,"A Forerunner huh? So do you think that makes you better than your companions? More qualified for the average, or not so are average mission?"

1 to 50 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce's OUTPOST 2: Electric boogaloo, Live! Exploration! Extreme! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.