GM Woran's Starfinder: Dead Suns AP

Game Master Woran

Map Link

Gm cheat sheet:

[dice=inititative Rasalhague]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=inititative Antonius]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=inititative Jaru]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=inititative Blixa]1d20 + 1[/dice]

[dice=Perception Rasalhague]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Perception Antonius]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Perception Jaru]1d20 + 7[/dice]
[dice=Perception Blixa]1d20 + 5[/dice]

[dice=Reflex Rasalhague]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=Reflex Antonius]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Reflex Jaru]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=Reflex Blixa]1d20 + 3[/dice]

[dice=Fortitude Rasalhague]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=Fortitude Antonius]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fortitude Jaru]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fortitude Blixa]1d20[/dice]

[dice=Will Rasalhague]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Will Antonius]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=Will Jaru]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Will Blixa]1d20 + 3[/dice]


601 to 641 of 641 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblins eyes grow wide. Looks for a moment at his fingers. You can see him counting to four.

"FOUR?!"

They cling to each other. "We dont wanna diiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiie"

Wayfinders

Female damaya lashunta dream prophet envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 13| Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Diplomacy checks +d6, reduce the DC of Mysticism checks by 5: identifying spells / recall knowledge re: arcane symbols and magic traditions

Blixa kneels next to the goblins before putting a hand on both goblins' shoulders.

"Oh you poor things! Of course you won't die! We will take good care of you." Blixa pulls her small tube from a pocket.

"Here. Each of you breathe in on this end, hold your breath a few heartbeats, and then exhale. This will make you invincible to the blue kitty cats."

Bluff!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 if needed


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

I'm giving you all a chance to stop Blixa, if you want to. ;)

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Let's not introduce our new friends to substance dependency under false pretenses," Raz said, admonishing Blixa gently.

"The only way out of here is through. Our ship bugged out on auto-pilot. If we secure this one we'll have a way out, but we need to sweep the place for more of those creatures. Do you two have anything other than lasers?"


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

They unscrew their helmets and grin wildly.

"We can do the bitey!"

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Antonius marvels at the idea that his companions were talking to these space vermin.

Is the door he is standing in front of the room the goblins holed up in? If not, he opens up that door, and checks it out. Otherwise he goes to the indicated next door.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

While his companions talk to the goblins, Antonius checks out the doors in the opposite hallway.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Both are more crew quarters. Each contains two simple bunks, a pair of lockers, a small sink, and the miners’ personal possessions.

In one of the rooms, Tony finds a credstick with 500 credits stashed under one of the bunks. In the other, there is a computer key card.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

With no known time constraints, can we assume Antonius tosses the rooms completely (taking 20)?


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Sure, dont find anything else however, unless you're really into chewed gum

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Still bored, Antonius walks across the hallway to the next room. He wonders what the key card is for, as he pockets the cred stick.

Will take 20 to toss the room here as well...


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

As Antonius tries the door, there is a flash of light.

laser: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 ranged

Oh boy

laser crit damage: 6d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6, 4, 4, 3, 2) + 1 = 22

Oh boy

Rigged in a hidden panel in the ceiling, a laser goes off, and fries Tony.


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Mystic 1| SP 6/6, HP 7/10, RP 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 16| Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5|Init +3| Perc +7|Active Conditions: none

Hearing the sound of laser fire, Jaru rushes down the hall after Tony and peaks around the corner into the room to see where the shot came from.

"Antonius! Hold on my friend help is on the way!"


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The two goblins eagerly follow the stench of singed fur.

"Oh, is he for putting on the sammich?"

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Raz's hands came down on the shoulders on the goblins and gently pulled them back. One look at his face would settle any questions they might have. The void-black eyes were fixed upon the wounded Tony.

"Did you set that trap?" He asked, blue light beginning to wisp from his lips.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblins look appreciatively from the laser in the cieling and a toasty tony.

"That good work. Probably overboost of the battery. Lucky did not cause fire. Wasnt us."

The other goblin nods. "We checked other rooms. Then blue lion came. Didnt get chance to go trough this room."

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I will use a resolve point to stabilize.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

"Oh, he did a twitch! He alive!"

The goblins both look with awe at Tony. Surviving a lot of fire is clearly something goblins look up to.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Tony lies there, unconscious but stable.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblins eye the door. "If they put big laser on door... something shiney must be behind door. But could be dangerous. We can check for you?"


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Mystic 1| SP 6/6, HP 7/10, RP 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 16| Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5|Init +3| Perc +7|Active Conditions: none

Placing his hands on the laser burn Jaru sends a pulse of healing energy into Antonius. As the healing energy spreads through the Ysoki Jaru guides it slowly mending his friend's wounds.

Using Healing Touch to restore 5hp to Tony.

"How are you feeling, Antonius?"


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblin stare in awe at Jaru.

"Look. He got magic hands!"

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

”What the flipping Hells was that?” screams out Antonius as soon as he is conscious. Immediately in his hand is the laser pistol that had been stowed one his cheek pouch. ”What did THEY do?”


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblins emediately dive for cover.

"Not us! Not us!"


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Mystic 1| SP 6/6, HP 7/10, RP 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 16| Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5|Init +3| Perc +7|Active Conditions: none

"I do not believe the Goblins are responsible. It seems unlikely that they would have had time to set up such a device before the "blue lions" set upon them. I am somewhat curious about what is in that room that warranted the extra security measures though."


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The goblins pick themselves up from the floor again. "Trap room means treasure."

The other goblin nods. "Yeah. When longshanks trap room, it is because nice shiney is behind."

They eagerly look at the door.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Antonius staggers to his feet, laser still in hand. "No you don't, you two." he snarls, as he looks to the door. "I need a bit of time before we open that door."

Takes a 10 minute rest.

He then checks out the door, looking for traps and the like.
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Taking a bit of a breather, Antonius feels much better.

The door seems safe, so he carefully slides it open using the butt of his gun, but nothing happens.

Behind the door is a store room. Cheking it out, it looks like it contains the crew’s personal mining and prospecting tools and other supplies.

There are more of the weird resinous shards (1 bulk worth).
Checking around, you find some usefull items that the miners probably wont mind you using. A disruptive fusion seal (5th), two mk 1 serums of healing and three medpatches.

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Having cleared the front half of the ship, Raz set off for the rear. They still needed to secure this vehicle before moving on to investigate the Drift Rock.

Perception (Door): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Ive moved all on the map

Rasalhague quietly moves down the left corridor and checks the door. There is no evidence of traps or other tampering.

Sliding the door open, the space beyond looks like a compact cargo bay.
Two of the blue lions look up from where they had been lying on the floor.

init:

initiative Rasalhague: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
initiative Antonius: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
initiative Jaru: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
initiative Blixa: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
initiative Lions: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
initiative Goblins: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Round 1

Initiative

Antonius
Rasalhague
Jaru
Blixa
Goblins
Lions

Everyone can act!
The Goblins will probably do what you command them to do.

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Attuned (Photon) 1/3
Drawing knife, stepping back, readying an attack.


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Mystic 1| SP 6/6, HP 7/10, RP 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 16| Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5|Init +3| Perc +7|Active Conditions: none

Jaru's eyes go wide as Ras' knife slides free of its sheath. S$!$! There's more of them. he thinks as his empty coffee cup lifts free of his hand and spins gently midair.

Readying an action to cast Telekinetic Projectile at whatever comes through the door.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

You can pre-roll your attacks for the ready if you want (both of you) because its a sure bet the blue lion thingy will come out of the room. It will also help, if everyone readies and a lot of damage happens, it might just drop the first one and I can take that into account.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Ysoki Outlaw Hacker Operative 1 | SP 8/8 HP 6/6 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 1/1, Coin 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Trick attack doesn't play well with readied actions, unfortunately

With a couple of keystrokes, Antonius triggers a routine he had planned. Blaring from all of the speakers in the ship is Strawberry Machine Cake, as the lights strobe in time with the beat!

trick attack, computers vs blue: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 4 = 30
autopistol, trick attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 damage: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Wasn't thinking
Readied Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Readied Attack: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
AoO: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Delay is also an option


Male Kasatha Ace Pilot Mystic 1| SP 6/6, HP 7/10, RP 4/4| EAC 14, KAC 16| Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5|Init +3| Perc +7|Active Conditions: none

TK Projectile: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Critical Coffee Cup Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Looks like coffee cups are the most dangerous weapon on this ship! Also I've moved Ras, as his description said moving, but the icon wasnt moved on the map. I moved Tony as well, as I figured he'd step next to Ras. Can you all check if this is correct? Ras was counting on an attack of oppurtunity, but I dont see it happen with the current set up, but that might just be me, I cant brain properly today. And I dont want to accidentally cheat you all out of the damage.

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Where I want to be is just next to the door to bottleneck them. I'm hoping one creature will stop in the door and one will be forced to come through, provoking from me as it moves

Wayfinders

Female damaya lashunta dream prophet envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 13| Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Diplomacy checks +d6, reduce the DC of Mysticism checks by 5: identifying spells / recall knowledge re: arcane symbols and magic traditions

whoa.... these drugs are more potent than I remember.... think I blacked out there for a bit...

Hearing the actions of Jaru, Blixa snaps out of whatever fugue state she had entered.A few hard blinks later and she spots the pretty blue kitties and pulls her gun.

"Not today, f**@ers!"

Attack!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Damage!: 1d6 ⇒ 5

and we are back to dice roll suckage


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:
Rasalhague wrote:
Where I want to be is just next to the door to bottleneck them. I'm hoping one creature will stop in the door and one will be forced to come through, provoking from me as it moves

Ah, now I get it, thank you. Text medium isnt always the clearest.

Blue Lion: The blue lion rushes out the door, provoking from Ras. The knife scores long shallow wounds along the lion's flanks.

Now out in the open, the blue lion gets a solid thump up the head from a metal coffee cup, and a shot in the leg from Tony.

Not finding easy prey, it bites at Ras.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Red lion: drawn bly the blood, red bites at Ras from the doorway, hindered by its cover.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Round 2

Initiative

Antonius
Rasalhague 7 damage
Jaru
Blixa
Goblins
Lions 14 damage blue

Everyone can act! Blue is looking quite bad.

Acquisitives

Male Human DS PBP: Solarian 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Full Attack 1 (Blue): 1d20 ⇒ 2
Full Attack 2 (Blue): 1d20 ⇒ 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

601 to 641 of 641 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Woran's Starfinder: Dead Suns AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post