Qstor's 3.5e Kingdoms of Kalmar PbP Re-Recruitment

Game Master Qstor

3.5e game using Kalamar setting

Maps and handouts


201 to 250 of 987 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz follows Alurad's lead, but stops to check out Mirianna's sudden remark. Was there someone?

Spot: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Duraz sees the halfing climbing out of the window after Mirianna spots him out.

The halfing jumps down from the window. He has a "large" sack tied near his waist. Duraz heard just to move the game along :) metal "clink" from the halfling.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

While understanding why someone would steal from others, Duraz would hate it if it were his belongings.

Halt, says the man loudly enough for the halfling to fear. He moves toward him to start an inquire about the things.


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol watches the small person leaving the house in an unusual manner.

"Hey there! Is your front door stuck? Need help opening it?"

He moves towards the halfling, scooping up a large pebble from the ground while doing so.


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

Alurad becomes aware of what the rest of the party is talking about. “That doesn’t seem right...” Alurad reaches into his robe and finds a bit of pork rind in a pouch and as he tosses it towards the halfling he says an incantation; “wielg lae wer grease iwodoiri wux.” Suddenly a slick spot appears on the ground before the halfling starting where he is standing.

DM:

Grease is the spell I casted. DC 15 to move half speed, fail they don’t move, fail by 5 or more they slip and fall.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

DM Screen:
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

The halfling seems to ignore Duraz as he slips and falls in the Grease has he falls he cries "Hey..ouch!"

As four men come around the corner with rapiers out. "What wasn't NICE!" one of them says.

Combat!

you guys are up. I'll just do this theater of the mind. I can make a map if you want. There's a 5" path around the grease in the alley

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 12 |AC 17 (Touch 11; FF 16) | F +4; R +1; W +1 | GRP +4 | Speed 20 ft | Init +1 | Spot +1 Paladin 1

Lucius draws his sword and readies an attack. He turns his blade to the side.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

non-lethal: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

"Halt there!"

I cast Daze, DC 14

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz, not wanting to be over aggressive with what seems like a poor burglar, draws his shortspear and says Don't get up, small one. You're surrounded.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Move action: draw shortspear. Standard action: Intimidate


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol drops the large pebble he was holding. Calls out to the four men with rapiers. "Who are you guys?"

He draws his short sword and readies an attack if necessary.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

GM screen:
halfling Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Mirianna's spell seems to affect the halfling as the men behind him seem taken back at Duraz's command.

the rest of the party are up


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

“This is not what it seems, we do not have to get violent. That man was sneaking out of the second floor window of that building with a duffle in hand. If you want to interfere, go hail the guards and be useful!” Alurad turns towards the halfling make and readies a spell attack if he tries to flee.

Readied Spell:

“Darastrix uvelucal smunsouic vur valignatic!”
Range Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Acid Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

Quickly casting guidance on her wolf Thilla levels her spear into guard and wait for the enemy to attack.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz stands next to the edge of the grease spell and attempts to fetch the halfling.

Attempting a grapple. If the halfling can AoO, go ahead

Melee touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Unfortunately, the cleric had to stretch too much to reach the halfling and failed to grab hold of him.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The other thugs drop their gear leaving the halfling alone and take off down the back alley way. The halfling seems unable to move.

The party is up again

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz grabs him again.

Melee touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Assuming I hit, since he can't move so no Dex bonus and it's touch

Grapple check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Mirianna double moves to get into a flanking position with Duraz, drawing her rapier.

"It doesn't have to come to blood, good sire, if you'll simply surrender and answer some questions!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Duraz grabs the halfling who seeming Mirianna pointing her weapon at him shouts "I give up! Don't hurt me! I was just trying to do some honest work!" He drops the sack he was holding.

Everyone thinks he's REALLY stretching the term honest!

The other thugs backpacks lie in the back part of the alley way.

anyone going to do anything else?

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz almost feels sorry for the halfling and picks up the sack. Now what's your name, little one?, he asks.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling replies "Botolo good sir. I was getting these silver pieces that were stolen from me"

GM screen:
Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Sense Motive DC 7:
He's lying


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

Seeing the halfling surrender, and is clearly surrounded, Alurad dismisses the grease, but still holds his spell at the ready incase the halfling tries to flee.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

The sounds of chink chink chink could be heard around the corner as someone wearing armor approached. After a few moments a heavily armored (but certainly not the most heavily armored person, he wasn't wearing full plate afterall, just Splintmail) individual peered. A male standing a hair under the average human height, shoulder length red hair tied in the back in a simple ponytail.

He looked seeing the halfling who seemed to be quite outnumbered, but it was bad luck to jump to conclusions on first impression.

"Is everything all right over here?" he asks looking among those standing and the one not. His hand moved to touch the hilt of his sword but not drawing it. None of the group looked like the mental image of cut-purses just off hand doing a mugging. It seemed more likely someone got caught with their hand in someone's pocket and was receiving... disciplinary action.


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

SenseMotive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Stroking her companion Thilla smiles sweetly at the lying halfling.
"Let us try that again. My name is Botoro, I lyed to you before and the sack is...."


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

Alurad, still holding a hand out towards the halfling, sees the armored man come from around the corner. Seeing him touch the hilt of his sword, but not drawing it, Alurad speaks up; “Everything is as it seems, a standoff. Are you a town guard?” Alurad looks the red haired man to see if he has any symbols on him that would mark him as a guard.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Holding one hand out towards the halfling, Alurad moves the other to point towards the man who just rounded corner. “Botolo if you were retrieving silver pieces that were stolen, then what is in the bag? Sounds... expensive... Someone look at what is in the bag.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling turns to Thilla and holds up his hands palms up "All right..All right..I was doing a half-inch – pinch. My skin and blister was all out of in the nude." then he looks at Alurad, "In the tin tack? It's just my fluffy bunny! Never seen daylight, moonlight..."

Cue:Bacon (Jason Statham)

Sense Motive DC 12:
"I was stealing. My sister was out of food." "In the sack..it's my money!" He's really lying again!

Halfling gear:
Potion of cure light wounds, Potion of darkvision, masterwork dagger, hand crossbow, 3 needle bolts (poisoned), 3 doses of chokevine milk poison (Injury DC 13, Initial damage 1d3 Str, Secondary damage 1d3 Str, 100 gp each), masterwork studded leather armor, backpack,
large sack (50 sp).

other gear:
masterwork rapier, 2 javelins, rapier, 2 javelins, backpack, masterwork dagger, rapier, 2 javelins, backpack, tanglefoot bag


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

"I'm having trouble understand the dialect here, but I think this gentlemen is a common thief and this sack is his ill gotten gains!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling looks at Mirianna "Da' elf is a Bob Cryer. I was jus' doin' a corn on the cob! No 'arm in a little half inch!"

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

"Town guard? No. Though" he looks down at himself a bit "I'd wager I'd easily qualify if i asked"

He took a few steps closer, still being several feet away, though close enough to hear the interrogation and answers; And won't interfere yet so long as torture and threats weren't involved, much like a paladin's code.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

if you made DC 12 Sense Motive check:
Bob Cryer=liar, corn on the cob=job, half inch= pinch theft, grasshoppers=coppers/police

As Jon mentions the town guard the halfing quickly turns his head in the fighters direction "Aye..no grasshoppers mate! Take the fluffy bunny and ya DIDN'T see me!"

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon looks at the halfling, cocks his head to the side, his hand leaving the hilt of his sword to scratch his head.

"Huh? I certainly do see you, you're right there..."

He then looks up to the other individuals. "Fluffy Bunny? Corn on the cob?" with an eyebrow raised, his hand dropping to his side, near the sword hilt again but not touching it.

Jon wasn't really expecting an answer but perhaps something will make sense. It didn't occur to him it might be slang for some local gang or thieves guild.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling turns to Jon again. "Yeah but the fluffy money should make it worth your while to let me skedaddle!"


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The old mans face begins to redden as he realizes that the halfling is not being honest and truthful... again. “ENOUGH!!!” realizing he shouted loud enough to wake the elven ancestors, Alurad straightens his robe and moves forward towards the halfling thief.

“I don’t like thieves, and what is worse than thieves? Liars! Someone, bring forward some rope or manacles to restrain this ne’er-do-well. With the festivities about to begin we could use with less of his kind about!”

Alurad still stands at the ready to let his spell go if the halfling decides to make an unwanted move... which could almost be any at this point.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

"Hmmm.... I see..."

First his impression was a pickpocket, then the half-ling tried to bribe him, and now this old man was more or less confirming Jon's initial impression with what could only be a outburst in anger.

Reaching up he pulls the backpack off just enough to pulling out his rope, makes two loops and pulls the lines through making a handcuff knot, still having plenty of rope to work with (Though a smaller/thinner/lightweight utility cord might be more appropriate for size reasons). "As long as we are taking him to the town guard or similar, i don't mind helping out and lending my rope."

"I certainly wouldn't want to mar this nice day and festival with any violence myself..."

I have knowledge of several knots so I'll likely be referencing them when i can, pictures included

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Duraz feels sorry for the halfling, but given the party's strong will for emprisoning him, decided to stay quiet. He tries to be fair, though.

How about we don't give him that much of a hard time. We don't know his life, maybe he has to steal to stay alive. You all wouldn't believe what the world can do to people. Be merciful is all I ask, he says half expecting the group to including him in prison with the halfling, given he was an outsider in town.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling gives up and let's the party tie him up. "Such is my lot"

You lead the halfling down the streets to the town guard through the stares of several of the townsfolk. The town guard graciously takes your statements and notify you that he was suspected in several robberies in the area.

there's the loot the thieves left too. I'm assume for the rest of the game that Jon is going to ask for the loan of the heavy armor for the joust.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon also feels a little guilt at turning the halfling in. Were it just him he'd have let him go, then again he didn't know all the details, he still assumed he was a pickpocket, not what actually transpired.

Coiling the rope once more once it was done, he put it away turning to the group.

"I suppose I should head out. There's a few of the festivities i wanted to see" He glances up to Alurand recalling his statements "Though I'm guessing you're looking forward to them as well, and I'll likely see you there."


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

For Thilla sending the halfling in was a sure thing.
Someone who steals from the community was a vile, vile thing.
Yea he should loan the armor. Although I am not sure what would be better, use an armor he is trained so that he can hit the enemy. Or make it a trifle harder for the enemy to hit him.


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
I'll make the roll despite it being late.

Singol listens to the halfling's strange talk. He looks away, embarrassment on his face.

Walking to the guard house with the others, he keeps a close eye on the halfling.

"You're lucky we're just taking you in unharmed. Had your friends decided to fight, you and them would be in much worse shape. By the way, who were your friends?"


Male Halfling Rogue 2
Jon Fiddle wrote:

Jon also feels a little guilt at turning the halfling in. Were it just him he'd have let him go, then again he didn't know all the details, he still assumed he was a pickpocket, not what actually transpired.

Coiling the rope once more once it was done, he put it away turning to the group.

"I suppose I should head out. There's a few of the festivities i wanted to see" He glances up to Alurand recalling his statements "Though I'm guessing you're looking forward to them as well, and I'll likely see you there."

Singol extends his hand to the human. "Singol is the name. You're new in town as well?"

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon pauses before shaking his hand. "Hi Singol, I'm Jon. Jon Fiddle. Yes i'm here to enjoy the festival for a few hours, before looking for work, either a sword for hire, guard, or assistant."

He looks towards the town exit he had entered through. "Might look to be a guard for caravan going out. See the sights, meet new people, sleep under the stars..." A little wistfully, like he was already back on the road, before coming back to himself. "Assuming it doesn't pour rain or blizzard unexpectedly of course."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The halfling turns to Singol before getting turned over to the guards. "Those were my mates"

- - - -

Eventually you make your way to Talla's father's mansion. When you knock at the door. A older woman dressed in servants clothes answers the door. "Can I help you" she says "Was Master Frompir expecting you?"


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

After leaving the thief with the village guard he looks towards Jon; “Jon is it? Alurad Sorizan,” he holds his old hand out to shake. For his age he isn’t as frail as it might seem. “Indeed! I am looking forward to the festivities. Though we have come across a few things that could prove to be more... interesting.” pausing for a moment, he looks Jon up and down examining his armor and weapons, looking to see if they have seen real battle or if they are mere decorations.

“You say that you are a sword for hire? I don’t have the means to pay you upfront, but if you are capable you can have your share of what we come across. Nothing illegal, we are on the up and up. What do you say? You came for festivities, but you may have stumbled across more than you might have expected.”

Looking to Duraz; “You might be correct, but what kind of chaos would this world be thrown into if we all stole what we desired? I don’t know the laws here, but worse case he will be short only one hand and not a head... This can be a turning point for the halfling, a life lesson. What if he was caught stealing by the owner of that bags contents and killed instead of us turning him in? What good would he then be to his ‘sister’ who was without food? His lies poured from his mouth from the moment we spotted him until he was in custody, don’t trust anyone that you don’t know.” Alurad smiles at Duraz and playfully says; “Not even me.” chuckling for a moment he continues on.

“Don’t mind my rambling, most of the times I am just an old fool... Now then, which way was it to Talla’s fathers estate?”

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon's equipment seems to be fairly new overall, though a couple dings here and there on the shield seem more accentuated than anything no his body, suggesting he's been in a scuffle or two before meeting them. Plenty heavy duty enough for actual use and not something lighter just for ceremony.

"The day is early yet, perhaps more i'll find, though not before i get something to put in my stomach and a drink to parch my thirst. Something grilled if they have it."

"And what kind of future activities are you planning? Clearing out dens? Checking out ruins of lost civilizations? Or just being a band of problem solvers while trekking towards some far off goal for one of your companions?"

He cocks his head about the possibility of the halfling losing a hand, to which he frowns. "A Barbaric punishment. While it's obvious to identify him as a thief, his life is more or less over, you can't do much of anything with only one hand, and there's likely few second chances at getting a real job."

Hearing of going to an estate he thinks a moment, before shrugging. "I don't see the harm in tagging along, at least for a few hours while i learn more of what your future plans are and if it's worth skipping over a potentially steady job."


Male l Human l Conjurer Specialist 1 l HP 5/5 l AC:12 Touch:12 Flat:10 l Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 2 l Init 6 l
Spells:
0-lvl: Acid Splash l Detect Magic l Read Magic ; Disrupt Undead 1-lvl: Summon Monster 1 l Mage Armor l Grease l Enlarge Person
Skills:
Concentration 3, Decipher Scripty 5, Arcana 8, Dungeoneering 8, History 5, Local 5, Nature 8, Religion 8, Planes 8, Spellcraft 8

Shrugging as he responds “A barbaric punishment for a barbaric deed?”

As they are making their way towards Talla’s fathers estate; “Before you bumped into us we were eating and have our fill of ale when a young woman, Talla, approached us for aid. She is looking for a champion to fight for her love Jerand. You see her father doesn’t approve and at the festivities her father is going to have one of his men dual Jerand. Unfortunately for Jerand, his skills are not in the way of combat. We are going to talk to her father about balancing out the fight by providing equal armor for her champion...” pausing for a moment and looking at his armor. “You don’t happen to know how to battle is full armor do you?” Alurad continues to eye up Jon for his dimensions.

“Anyway, after we arrive at the estate and possible procure the armor we have a few things we are going to check into. Just some standard affairs; oversized vermin, corporeal horses, ancient elven tombs...” Alurad trails off as he continues walking; “But first, the armor!”

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

"Petty theft is hardly a reason enough to remove one's hand. What if he decides he wanted to do a real job as a shop keeper, or farmer, or entertainer? Assistant making and serving food at some festivals like the one we're going to? Many activities become difficult if not impossible. And beyond a minor financial setback he has harmed no one... Has he?

But i suppose each to his own. I'll hope he remains whole, and learns and aims to do better."

He tagged along listening and nodding. "Hmmm... Interesting. Almost romantic. I'll assume though, he is of lower status and lesser skilled and she is higher status? I can fight in full armor, it's a little difficult to move in but you get used to it. It's also a pain to get in and out of. Though if he isn't able to use full armor effectively while his opponent can... I'd call it a fools errand except by the graces of god. Not that I'd tell him abandon the one he loves."

He nodded listening to standard affairs. "Sounds like the run of the mill adventuring group activities." He tapped his considering the opportunity before him.

Be a wee bit more exciting than guard duty. And might have better spoils too.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz wonders how he became part of a self-proclaimed adventuring group. Still, it is invigorating to walk among such capable people. He does not introduce himself to Jon, thinking they will eventually talk if needed.

He thinks it impressive though, that a man would not reflect his place in the world and accept any paying work. He would have to talk to the Stormlord one day about it. Perheps tomorrow morning in his prayers?


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

"My name is Mirianna; I am a dancer, and as you can see an elf. I don't know that I'd have described myself as an adventurer per se, but I am a wanderer for sure, and I can't help but try to help if my skills would be of any use."


Male Halfling Rogue 2

"We halflings aren't all like that one. I do an honest day's baking. When the raiders come to town, I sling stones. Then slip behind them and get them where it hurts."

"I don't know if that works with ghosts and such."


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

"Greetings Marianna, my the spirits are with you!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

fast forward to the manorhouse

The woman escorts you into the room to meet Talla's father. An older middle aged man enters the room dressed in fine clothes. He looks at Mirianna and Singol then the others. He scowls "HOW can I help you?" He says a hint of anger in his voice.

201 to 250 of 987 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Qstor's 3.5e Kingdoms of Kalmar PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.