GM Erich's Siege of the Diamond City (Inactive)

Game Master Thereus, Silver Crusader


451 to 482 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

M Elf active spells- Mage Armor 8hrs, See Invisible 80 minutes, shield 8 minutes; Conditions- Wizard(Evoker) 8 |HP 52/57| AC 19, FF 15, T 14, CMD 18 | Fort +6 Reflex +8 Will +8 | init +4; Perception +12; conc +16; Spell Pen +14 | Force Missile 2/7 | 1st 3/7, 2nd 2/6, 3rd 3/5, 4th 3/4 | Low-light, spd 30

Cygnus moves in and touches the crusader. Expending a charge of Infernal Healing on the crusader

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)

Kelumur's need is greater. I think he's down. Also, imho, that demon is a higher priority than healing the crusaders just now.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 4th / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 93/93 | AC:22 (26) T:22 (26) FF: 15 (19)| CMB:12 CMD:30 | Saves F:+14 R:+20 W:+14 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +23 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x2), Psychic (x5)

I agree, the crusaders can wait...we gotta throw everything we have against that beast or we're toast...we can't take another attack like that...looks like it has double DR...hopefully its DR is cold iron and good...

With images gone, going with my last Perfect Strike and the demon bane arrow...

Seeing the havoc this super Vrock is reeking among his friends, Flyn murmurs, "Erastil's antlers! Guide these arrows..."

He cuts loose with a stream of cold iron arrows towards the beast...

To Hit: Dex+Base, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Flurry of Blows, Deadly Aim, Deadeye Bowman, Point Blank Master, Manyshot, Favored Enemy, Perfect Strike

Damage: Strength, PBS, Magic, Deadly Aim, Favored Enemy, Bane

Longbow (Manyshot): 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 23
Longbow (Perfect Shot): 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 29
Magic/Cold Iron/Good/Bane Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 + (1, 6) = 23
Magic/Cold Iron/Good Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 19

Longbow (Iterative): 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 30
Magic/Cold Iron/Good Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 12

Longbow (Flurry of Blows): 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 22
Magic/Cold Iron/Good Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 12

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 5 Fighter 2 Brawler 1| HP:68/68 |AC:22 (24)[ T:17 FF:16 (18)| CMB:11 CMD:21 | Saves F:+10 R:+13 W:+3 | Init:+8 | Per:+13 (+2 hidden objects/+4 traps)

Kelumur has 3 hp, he's nearly down. Stupid move on my part, totally forgot range attacks provoke. Kelumur is hard headed enough to not back down so he might push for that blind to give you guys hopefully the advantage needed to take it down. But maybe Flyn already did it.

5 ft and dirty trick!

Kelumur is visibly heavily wounded, but is stubborn not to retreat. He makes one last possible push to b try to turn the advantage to the Pathfinders but his injuries hinder him.

dirty trick blind: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17 humbug!


Animal Companion 8 |Current AC: 31 AC Base: 28 T 12 FF 24 | HP 76/76 | F +11 R +8 W +3 | CMD 25 | Hunter's Trick 3/4

Going to start out with Jino and see how things go...

Jino will switch to Strength animal focus and gores the Vrock!

Attack, outflank, higher ground, power attack: 1d20 + 14 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 34
Damage: 2d6 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 12 + 6 = 24

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Kramac follows up Jino's mighty blow with a flurry of attacks, still focusing the wrath of his god upon the vrock!

Attack #1, Menacing Outflank, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 41
Attack #1 Confirm, Menacing Outflank, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 40
Damage, Sneak Attack, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (3) + 2 + (1, 5) + 4 + 3 = 27
Extra Crit Damage, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 19

Yahtzee! This provokes AoOs from Jino, Kiboko, and Mvumbu as they all have outflank

AoO #1 From outflank / paired opportunist, Menacing Outflank, Paired Opportunist, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 44
AoO #1 From outflank / paired opportunist confirmation roll, Menacing Outflank, Paired Opportunist, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 38

Damage, Sneak Attack, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (6) + 2 + (1, 1) + 4 + 3 = 28
Extra Crit Damage, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 15

AoO #2 From 2nd crit due to outflank / paired opportunist, Menacing Outflank, Paired Opportunist, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 39
Damage, Sneak Attack, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (1) + 2 + (3, 2) + 4 + 3 = 23

Jino's AoO #1 from first crit, menacing outflank, paired opportunist, higher ground, power attack: 1d20 + 14 + 6 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 6 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 37
Damage: 2d6 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 12 + 6 = 25

Jino's AoO #1 from second crit, menacing outflank, paired opportunist, higher ground, power attack: 1d20 + 14 + 6 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 6 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 31
Damage: 2d6 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 12 + 6 = 24

Attack #2, Menacing Outflank, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 25
Damage, Sneak Attack, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (4) + 2 + (2, 3) + 4 + 3 = 29

Attack #3, Menacing Outflank, Divine Favor, Bane, Power Attack, Flurry, Higher Ground: 1d20 + 8 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 6 + 3 + 2 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 29
Damage, Sneak Attack, Bane, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (2) + 2 + (2, 1) + 4 + 3 = 22

Spittle flies from Kramac's mouth, as he appears a man posessed. He rains blow after blow into the vrocks deformed demonic beak, landing with sickening crunch after sickening crunch.

NOT TODAY WICKED CREATURE! YOU TAKE NONE OF KRAMAC'S FRIENDS WITH YOU TODAY!

After all is said and done, Kiboko and Mvumbu still have 2 AoOs they can make due to outflank (though I don't think either have combat reflexes, so probably just the one). Um... those were some hot dice there.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 4th / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 93/93 | AC:22 (26) T:22 (26) FF: 15 (19)| CMB:12 CMD:30 | Saves F:+14 R:+20 W:+14 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +23 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x2), Psychic (x5)

Super Vrock, meet Super Kramac! That should do the trick...

Grand Lodge

The Harrowing Maps and Handouts

That's a lot of damage, no matter how you look at it...

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 5 | ~HP: 48/48 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:21, Fort:+3, Ref:+12, Will:+5, Init:+5, Perception:+17 (+18 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

That's was some awesome timing on those rolls!


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
Pathfinders fire a large volley of siege weapons from the ramparts!

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)

"MOOAAAARRGGHHH!!!" Kiboko bellows as he swings his sword, finding openings when Kramac attacks.

raging furious greatsword AoO, menacing pack flanking outflank, power attack: 1d20 + 13 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 6 = 22damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (2, 2) + 18 = 22 cold iron, silver, magic

raging furious greatsword, menacing pack flanking outflank, power attack: 1d20 + 13 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 13 + 6 = 30damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (2, 1) + 18 = 21

raging furious greatsword iterative, menacing pack flanking outflank, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 6 = 28damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (6, 6) + 18 = 30

Kiboko's scarification class feature reduces Bleed by 1

edit: forgot my chomp! Kiboko has tusks.

chomp! rage, power attack, menacing pack flanking outflank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 + 6 - 2 = 29damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 8


active effects:
bull focus (+2 STR)
F Hippopotamus 8HD, animal companion (lvl 9)| current AC 28 T 10 FF 27 | HP [84/84] 68/68 | F +10 R +9 W +4; +2 vs nonmagical disease; +1 vs fear; +2 vs haunts; devotion; evasion | Init +1 | Perc +7 lowlight vision, scent

"MOOOAAAARRGGHHHH!!!" bellows Mvumbu in response.

chomp! AoO, menacing pack flanking outflank, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 = 34damage: 3d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2, 7) + 12 + 6 = 32

chomp! menacing pack flanking outflank, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 = 31damage: 3d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 12 + 6 = 24

if Demon isn't dead yet and hits any ally:
chomp of vengeance! menacing pack flanking outflank, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 = 21damage: 3d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6, 8) + 12 + 6 = 36
gm reroll chomp of vengeance! (if it triggers) menacing pack flanking outflank, rage, power attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 + 6 - 2 + 1 = 19damage: 3d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (6, 8, 5) + 12 + 6 = 37

Grand Lodge

The Harrowing Maps and Handouts

Cygnus heals the last visible crusader and Kivuli waits to heal the injured.

Flyn launches another successful volley that lights the demon up. Kiboko and Kramac (and companions) finish off the demon with a blinding flurry of attacks that confuse him to his final thoughts. The demon's silhouette falls within the dimming haze of the purple-black glow that once sustained him.

Kelemur drops down in a pool of his own blood, but is soon saved by a flick of Kivuli's invisible wand. botted

As the group surveys the significant destruction around them, several of you feel the pustules the demon attached to you begin to grow and encircle your appendages. Even in death the demon lives!

Kiboko, Mvumbu, Kramac and Jino. I need a DC 21 Fortitude save or be entrapped.

demon roulette: 1d6 ⇒ 21d8 ⇒ 1

Spores!:

Spore damage Kiboko round 11: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Spore damage Mvumbu round 11: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Spore damage Kramac round 12: 1d8 ⇒ 8
Spore damage Jino round 12: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Spore damage Kiboko round 12: 1d8 ⇒ 8
Spore damage Mvumbu round 12: 1d8 ⇒ 1

I will apply these depending on your actions the next two rounds.

Finishing Round 11 - Bold can act
Cygnus
Flyndyngylyn
Kiboko <spores, bleed 1> 60 damage <need fortitude save>
Mvumbu <spores> 24 damage <need fortitude save>

Round 12 - Bold can act
Kelumur <infernal healing> 61 damage
Kivuli <invisible>
Kramac <spores> 8 damage <need fortitude save>
Jino <spores> 8 damage <need fortitude save>
Cygnus
Flyndyngylyn
Kiboko <spores, bleed 1> 61 damage <need fortitude save>
Mvumbu <spores> 24 damage <need fortitude save>

Note some of you have two actions to resolve above, including all saves. Look up entrap to determine your options if you do fail the saves.

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)

Round 11
Kiboko has used his Buffering Cap to make the extra damage he suffered from the Vrock's critical hit non-lethal damage (that was 16 points if I read correctly).
Fort save vs Entrap: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33

"WHAT ARE THESE SPORES? CAN WE KILL THEM SOMEHOW?" Can anyone make an appropriate knowledge check? Planes, perhaps? Kivuli/Kramac/Cygnus?"


active effects:
bull focus (+2 STR)
F Hippopotamus 8HD, animal companion (lvl 9)| current AC 28 T 10 FF 27 | HP [84/84] 68/68 | F +10 R +9 W +4; +2 vs nonmagical disease; +1 vs fear; +2 vs haunts; devotion; evasion | Init +1 | Perc +7 lowlight vision, scent

Round 11
Fort save vs Entrap: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
gm reroll, fort save vs entrap: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 22

Actions for Mvumbu and Kiboko pending anyone making the Knowledge check and advising on actions.

Scarab Sages

M Elf active spells- Mage Armor 8hrs, See Invisible 80 minutes, shield 8 minutes; Conditions- Wizard(Evoker) 8 |HP 52/57| AC 19, FF 15, T 14, CMD 18 | Fort +6 Reflex +8 Will +8 | init +4; Perception +12; conc +16; Spell Pen +14 | Force Missile 2/7 | 1st 3/7, 2nd 2/6, 3rd 3/5, 4th 3/4 | Low-light, spd 30

Cygnus looks for more fallen crusaders. Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
If he spots any he will move to them and cast infernal healing on them through the wand.

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 5 | ~HP: 48/48 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:21, Fort:+3, Ref:+12, Will:+5, Init:+5, Perception:+17 (+18 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Planes?: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 10 + (3) = 20

Grand Lodge

The Harrowing Maps and Handouts

DC 25 Knowledge Planes will figure it out how to "cure" it...

Scarab Sages

M Elf active spells- Mage Armor 8hrs, See Invisible 80 minutes, shield 8 minutes; Conditions- Wizard(Evoker) 8 |HP 52/57| AC 19, FF 15, T 14, CMD 18 | Fort +6 Reflex +8 Will +8 | init +4; Perception +12; conc +16; Spell Pen +14 | Force Missile 2/7 | 1st 3/7, 2nd 2/6, 3rd 3/5, 4th 3/4 | Low-light, spd 30

Planes 25: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)
Cygnus Moonshadow wrote:
[dice=Planes 25]1d20+13

Harsh. I don't suppose you have one of those handy +1d4 knowledge check boons or a faction pin do you Cygnus?

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 5 Fighter 2 Brawler 1| HP:68/68 |AC:22 (24)[ T:17 FF:16 (18)| CMB:11 CMD:21 | Saves F:+10 R:+13 W:+3 | Init:+8 | Per:+13 (+2 hidden objects/+4 traps)

Kelumur continues to lie unconscious as his wounds begin to slowly heal.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 4th / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 93/93 | AC:22 (26) T:22 (26) FF: 15 (19)| CMB:12 CMD:30 | Saves F:+14 R:+20 W:+14 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +23 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x2), Psychic (x5)

Flyn will move 30' NE and draw his wand of cure light wounds, ready to use it next round if needed...

"On a previous excursion into the Worldwound, holy water was mentioned as a possible cure/preventative to the rageweed pollen found there, that causes madness...perhaps it might work here..."

Anyone have a remove disease spell? Or since it's a demonic infliction, maybe something like holy water? A paladin would sure be handy now...

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)

Kiboko has holy water. Let's see what it does.

Kiboko draws a flask of holy water and uses it to try to wash the demon spores off himself.

Kiboko and Mvumbu also 5' step towards each other on round 11.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 4th / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 93/93 | AC:22 (26) T:22 (26) FF: 15 (19)| CMB:12 CMD:30 | Saves F:+14 R:+20 W:+14 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +23 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x2), Psychic (x5)

Hope it's not wasted, Kiboko...Flyn played the Wardstone Patrol a while back and the crusaders gave us a bunch of flasks of holy water to use against the demons...one of the PCs suggested we use it on ourselves to protect from a demonic pollen...so I thought it might be worth a shot to try here...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc M Half-Orc Normal AC: 31 Current AC: 31 T 13 FF 29 | HP 84/84 | F +19 R +13 W +13 | CMD 23 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 On Jino) | Spells: Level 1 5/5 Level 2 4/4 Level 3 2/2 | Bane 7/7 | Animal Focus 7/7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

Going to use a boon that lets me telepathically consult with one of the Scarab Sages to have them make a knowledge check for me with a bonus of double my character level - again, if you'd like let me know and I'll send you full details GM

Tahonikepsu, I am in need of your knowledge - we have been beset by a vrock of uncommon strength in Nerosyn and have been infested with its spores - how do we remove them!?

Kn Planes: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31

Then, assuming the answer is the same as normal Vrock spores, Kramac will pull out one of the scrolls of Bless he picked up and cast it.

Fear not! This affliction will end soon!

Scarab Sages

M Elf active spells- Mage Armor 8hrs, See Invisible 80 minutes, shield 8 minutes; Conditions- Wizard(Evoker) 8 |HP 52/57| AC 19, FF 15, T 14, CMD 18 | Fort +6 Reflex +8 Will +8 | init +4; Perception +12; conc +16; Spell Pen +14 | Force Missile 2/7 | 1st 3/7, 2nd 2/6, 3rd 3/5, 4th 3/4 | Low-light, spd 30

I'll look when I get home but I do have the scarab sage pin somewhere. I forgot about it.

Grand Lodge

The Harrowing Maps and Handouts

Flyn, Kivuli, Kiboko, and Mvumbu still have actions to take before we move on.

The group gathers, waiting for guidance. With a dash of ingenuity, Kiboko pours holy water upon the spores and they melt like warm butter down his frame. They mix with blood pooling at the bottom of his boot.

Kramac concentrates and calls in a distant favor from across the world. The calming feminine voice instructs him "Bless your souls..." He does so, using the scroll from his pack and the spores melt away from all affected -- dissolving into acrid wisps of smoke.

Cygnus spots another crusader in the lull and rushes to his aid.

Round 12 - Bold can act
Kelumur <infernal healing> 61 damage
Kivuli <invisible>
Kramac 8 damage
Jino 8 damage
Cygnus
Flyndyngylyn
Kiboko <bleed 1> 61 damage
Mvumbu 24 damage

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger (Inf) 6th / Monk (ZA) 4th / Investigator (PD) 1st| HP: 93/93 | AC:22 (26) T:22 (26) FF: 15 (19)| CMB:12 CMD:30 | Saves F:+14 R:+20 W:+14 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+8 | Per: +23 | IP: 3/3 | Spells: Gravity Bow (x2), Psychic (x5)

GM, can we use one of the Seeker Aid tokens now or did we have to use it before now? Wasn't healing an option when using those?

Flyn will ready his bow and look over the area, both sky and ground, for any more incoming demons...

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

Dark Archive

Male Wayang Unchained Rogue 3/ Investigator 5 | ~HP: 48/48 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 Flat), CMD:21, Fort:+3, Ref:+12, Will:+5, Init:+5, Perception:+17 (+18 for traps) / Trap Spotter 10'

Kivuli pulls out a scroll and casts a spell on Kiboko.

Delay Poison

UMD+Inspiration: 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 15 + (1) = 22

Liberty's Edge

active effects:
lucky number 10, barkskin, longstrider, heightened awareness, spider climb, featherstep
more effects:
Male Half Orc (Mwangi heritage) Barbarian (scarred rager) 3 / Hunter 6 | current AC24 T 13 FF 22 | HP 74/74 [74/74] | F +13 R +11 W +9 (+2 Fort and Will in rage) | CMD 24 | CMB +11| Init +2 | Perc +15 (17) darkvision 60' | Rage (16/16) | Animal focus (6/6) | Spells (-, 3/5, 2/4)

Round 12

With no immediate threats apparent, and both Kiboko and Mvumbu injured, Kiboko calms himself and employs his wand again.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

actions: draw wand = move, use wand = standard, activate Animal Focus (Bear) = swift

Fatigued for 2 rounds including this one if I've counted right.


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
The Society’s finest have dealt a great blow to the demonic generals.

The host of Demons seems to have lost coordination as they engage along the battle lines, with the Generals mostly cut down and the siege engines still firing, the horde starts falling apart.

The demons go into retreat or are cut down by the crusaders and Pathfinders who swarm those foolish enough to stay. With the host in retreat, the defenders also start recovering the injured and slain.

The dust settles as surviving Pathfinders find their way back to the Starrise Citadel. Dozens lie wounded, some bearing injuries that may prove fatal. Smoke chokes the air as crusaders continue to douse still-burning buildings whose flames are now mercifully under control.

Venture-Captain Jorsal silently walks up and down the lines of Pathfinders. He rarely speaks, only giving an understanding nod or a comforting smile. The arrival of a squad of battered crusaders from the center of the city breaks the grim moment. At their head rides a stern woman bedecked in shining full plate engraved with intricate gold filigree. Her weapon is coated in what must be demonic ichor, and several of her helmet’s once beautiful blue plumes are charred. This can only be Queen Galfrey, crusader queen of Mendev and leader of Nerosyan.

She brings her entourage to a halt and addresses the assembled Pathfinders. “Words cannot express the gratitude of Mendev. What your Society has done here today goes well beyond what duty required. I have learned that this attack was just one of many in a coordinated assault against all of Mendev, and that our wardstones have failed us, disabled by some demonic treachery. Our city only stands thanks to the efforts of those such as yourselves. I have spoken with Venture- Captain Jorsal, and Mendev shall do whatever it can to aid you in reaching the Sky Citadel of Jormurdun—so long as doing so does not interfere with the new war".

“Now, I must depart for the city of Kenabres to inspect the damage done there. Woefully, it did not have the benefit of the Pathfinder Society’s assistance when it was assaulted, and all reports indicate the city is now completely ruined.” She pauses, worry visible on her face before concluding, “Thank you, all of you for your efforts here today.” Without another word, Queen Galfrey and her entourage turn and leave. The remaining Pathfinder survivors stand united, under the still-brilliant light of the Starrise Spire.

Unable to breach the walls of the city with their primary army, the demons have broken into a full retreat. The crusaders are ready to strike back against the demons. Congratulations Pathfinders on your overwhelming victory!

Table GMs - please feel free to close out any dialogue and allow the players to resolve any outstanding business, and close off in your own time. Thank you for GMing!

Players, thank you for your participation, I hope you all had a ball and take away some memories (fond or harrowing) and see you next time!

Grand Lodge

The Harrowing Maps and Handouts

As you stand in the hall of Starrise Spire, nearly in the same places where you begun this fateful day, you can't help but peer out the window across the desolate plains of Mendev. Although victory was won today, there is no doubt that a great task lies before the Society, indeed all free people of Golarion, in taming these demon infested lands once and for all.

451 to 482 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMG's Siege of the Diamond City - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post