Strange Aeons Prequel too! (Inactive)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons Grp 2


651 to 700 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

After ensuring his companion is safe Auryl steps forward as he presents his holy symbol of Sarenrae to the world and, in particular, to the ghoul. A gout of flame bursts forth from his hand and seeks out the undead abomination. "Burn in the fires of purity, scourge!"

Move action: move 10ft
Std action: cast Burning Hands on the ghoul vs DC 15 Reflex for half

Fire Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) = 7


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

I'll queue your action before Rozalia else you would have caught her in the burning hands.

ref save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

The ghoul manages to avoid the worst of Auryl's flame gout though it still gets slightly singed. "Argh, the flame... it burns!" It screeches.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra continues to flail wildly.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra's sword makes a great arc and takes off the ghouls head.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh grunts in approval.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra starts panting heavily and scans the area for more ghouls.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra does not see any more ghouls.

"I hope that was the only one..." Granny Willow looks around nervously. "Probably better not to stay out here too long lest more uncanny critters catch up with us."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr shakes his head, pulling himself out of a truly horrifying experience... being eaten while paralyzed. "Thank you." he says with great feeling to Auryl, "That was not pleasant... not one bit.
"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Agreed - thank you all for stepping in so fast" - Garrosh pipes in also - "Let us continue moving"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The party manages to head through the foothills without further incident and when the thatched roofs of Dunlob appear in the distance, Granny Willow heaves a sigh of relief. "Thank you for escorting me there so I could seal the well so Dunlob wouldnt get eaten. I doubt I would have made it there if not for your protection."She then heads back to the shrine. "If any of you need any help, I can try stitch you up at my shrine."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"It was only the right thing to do" - Garrosh nods - "And your help deserved to be repaid in kind" - he adds, as they walk Granny Willow to the shrine.

Once they are alone again, he turns to the others - "Ok then... We're not finished yet... The compasses" - the half-orc ponders - "So they work when wielded by someone who has been exposed or in contact with this dark presence here, correct? From Auryl's words when we met, I would say the count did not detail exactly what 'exposed' means?"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

With the ghoul defeated, Rozalia lays her healing hands on Garrosh to cure the worst of his injuries.

Back in town, she considers the half-orc's words. "The count mentioned that you had been having dreams of a dark, thin skeletal man with white eyes. It's possible these dreams may be the exposure we are looking for. Perhaps you should try to concentrate on one of the compasses and see what happens?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Thank you" - Garrosh nodded at Rozalia for healing his wounds, feeling much better.

Rozalia Tilescu wrote:
Back in town, she considers the half-orc's words. "The count mentioned that you had been having dreams of a dark, thin skeletal man with white eyes. It's possible these dreams may be the exposure we are looking for. Perhaps you should try to concentrate on one of the compasses and see what happens?"

"That is true... I had that dream at least once not so long ago. Vivid it was..." - Garrosh remembers - "I can try it" - he nods - "Best we find a private place though - maybe in one of our rooms?"

Do I need to roll anything Mort?


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

A seduction check? ;)

"We can talk while we walk. We're still in the hinterlands." Says Killara, urging the party. She had little more to offer in the conversation though.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Nope, Garrosh, just do it!


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

As they all meet up in his room, Garrosh takes a moment to drop his backpack in the corner, but keeps his morningstar for some reason.

He sits at the table with the box containing the compasses in front of him, then opens it carefully, trying to focus on what he remember about the mysterious man apparently haunting a lot of people's dreams.

All the while his gaze is fixed on the ethereal tools in front of him, waiting for... Something...

Did it!


Auryl curiously studies Garrosh when he sits down to open the box. Whether it is a good idea to take the compass out, he doesn't know, but this entire region seems to be born out of bad ideas. One more wouldn't hurt and by the Gods, Auryl knows that taking a risk to have a good idea bring some light to Dunlob is worth it.

"I can't believe how common such unnatural dangers and hazards are in and around Dunlob. Ghouls?! Feral degenerates?! Without context you'd think I'm spouting out a tautology, but here in Dunlob, both actually exist without being the same cursed thing!" He does indeed sound a bit agitated.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Born out of bad ideas, lol I like it

The etheric compasses grow warm in Garrosh's hands and begin to form wispy arrows pointing in the a different direction, towards the Hungry Mountains.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Auryl Hajal wrote:
"I can't believe how common such unnatural dangers and hazards are in and around Dunlob. Ghouls?! Feral degenerates?! Without context you'd think I'm spouting out a tautology, but here in Dunlob, both actually exist without being the same cursed thing!" He does indeed sound a bit agitated.

"I have to agree" - Garrosh comments, even as he continues to handle the compasses, then pauses when he sees the arrows appearing - "It would seem we have a path to follow..."

I assume we can tackle this earlier in the morrow? Mort, around what time did we arrive in town with Granny Willow?


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

It would seem that every time Kilarra comes back into town, she's covered in some sort of mess. This time, it's yellow ichor and coagulated ghoul-guts. Charming.

"The wilderness across Ustalav is filled with wicked hags, man-eating beasts, and the unquiet dead. People just huddle behind their walls and try to forget what's lurking outside. Now, you get to see the truth first hand. Welcome to the real world."

As she climbs the inn's staircase she says "I'm going to wash up before the owner kicks me out. Let me know if we're heading out later today."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Yeah go ahead, you’re on no time crunch. You arrived in town around late afternoon with Granny Willow

Barlow looks at Kilarra's ichor-coated form and groans. ”Again?”
”The communal wash is above, please use it.” Barlow points towards the stairs.

Dinner of a vegetable stew of carrots, peppers and potatoes is served, together with a roll of dark rye bread.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh pokes around in his stew for a while, looking for the meat, but then he realizes there is none and simply eats his vegetables.

"We have no idea for how long we will be travelling - we will need to stock up on provisions" - he comments - "Also, you need to take a look at the odds and ends we've gathered thus far - might find something you can use? I've stored it all in my room"

Guys, go over the loot list and see if you want to keep anything.

I'm thinking inquiring around town about the breastplate in the morning before we leave. If no owner let me know who wants it. Else I can use it myself, and we sell what is not kept.

Mort, anyone kept the blacksmith open after Seb went exploring and met his demise? Also, are there armorsmiths/weaponsmiths in Dunlob, or only Malkins General Goods?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Only Malkins General Goods, and the blacksmith has been abandoned since Seb has neither kith nor kin here. The blacksmith in such a small town basically did everything from armor, weapons, to ploughs and shovels.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Understood. Then I guess Malkins' will be a good place as any other to inquire about the breastplate, while selling the stuff people do not want, and probably buying some additional provisions.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The night passes uneventfully and after a breakfast of cheese, crackers and salami, the party sets off to Malkins General Store. Malkin frowns as he examines the breastplate that Garrosh shows him. "My wager is its of some old nobility, but since I didn't make a study of that, I have no idea which family it belongs to."He taps the breastplate lightly with his knuckle. "Its solid steel."

"If you don't want it I'll give you 100 gold pieces for it," Malkin offers. "I figure I can sell it to some merc down the road."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Thank you for the offer" - Garrosh nods - "But if there is no immediate owner for it, we will keep and make use of it" - he smiles - "But there are more trades to be made, worry not"

Will depend on what, if anything, people will want from the loot list :P


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Doing a take 10

Kilarra looks at the canine heraldic symbol and thinks its a lesser Ustalavic family known Baskervilles. They were believed to have been killed off when the Whispering Tyrant invaded Ustalav about a thousand five years ago.

Thereabouts, Strange Aeons starts in about 4600s...and the invasion of Ustalav was in 3200s


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Baskervilles. They were a noble family in the darkest days, when You-Know-Who invaded. I've got no idea how it's survived all this time, unless it's a reproduction or something, but I'll use it."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"What's Voldermort doing here?" Caraid asks, his gaze slightly unfocused. "He should be at Hogwarts..."


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia places a hand on Caraid's shoulders. "I think she's talking about the Tyrant, dear. Remember, we read about him?"


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Oh... him. He'll be awake soon." Caraid says peaceably. "Can I keep these?" He holds up the set of lockpicks. "I think I can probably use them with a bit of practise."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

In the end it seems we are only selling a shortsword, a dagger, and some basic blacksmithing tools, subject to Mort's confirmation :D

Caraid wrote:
"Oh... him. He'll be awake soon." Caraid says peaceably. "Can I keep these?" He holds up the set of lockpicks. "I think I can probably use them with a bit of practise."

"Sure" - Garrosh nods - "Take them"

Grabbing 2 more days' worth of trail rations (for a total of 7), and I'm good to go. Still no money for a better bow :P


Auryl wants to correct the boy with a wack to the back of the head but opts to just glare at him instead. Joking about such things isn't exactly a great way to make friends in Ustalav. Meaning it, however? You best be ready to run for your life. "I'd say it is a reproduction. There's just no way it managed to avoid the hungry teeth of time unless it is magically enchanted."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

I've got 80 gold you can use Garrosh.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Not gonna happen - Garrosh is not going to borrow money from a child. The bow will have to wait :D


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Roz has 49 gp if that will help.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Thank you guys, but it is fine - going from a shortbow to a longbow, means about 1 more point of damage on average - if we find one, cool, but otherwise it is really not worth the effort I think :D


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

anything?1,nothing: 1d2 ⇒ 1

The party does their trading at Malkins before following Garrosh's lead who occasionally stops and holds the etheric compasses, thinking of the mysterious man haunting a lot of people's dreams to get his bearings. The bearings lead to the base of a tall mountain.

Gusting winds howl, and storms darken the sky during the party's ascent. A few scrub trees cling to the crumbling granite face of the mountain, and snow is visible higher up the slope. The trail itself is not difficult, although there are some sections that run right against a cliff edge, giving a dramatic, if harrowing, sight of the forest below and Lantern Lake beyond.

As the party ascends the mountain, occasionally they run into pockets of cold dead air and hear the clashing of cymbals, glimpses of pink snouts with tentacles, ravenous maws filled with teeth, and a golden dome.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Mort, we're like hallucinating, or..?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Maybe? What is real or is Reality an illusion?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Ahead the trail ends at a place where the mountain has split. A fifty-foot-wide crevasse separates one side from the other, and the only crossing is over a massive boulder that has broken off the mountainside to the east and become stuck as it rolled down. The trail continues on the other side. Garrosh's held etheric compass arrows are pointing to the other side.

Using the boulder as a bridge is not terribly difficult and requires only two DC 8 Climb checks to traverse, one for climbing onto the boulder and one for descending to the other side, but no checks are necessary for the intervening 50 feet. Failure by 5 or more means the character falls 30 feet before landing on a stone ledge.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 shield slung over shoulder so only -2acp
climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

It takes Piotr a while but he manages without falling down to the ledge below. Ann stays quite, thankfully, about his rock climbing skills. Once over, he throws one of the ropes over to hopefully keep anyone else from falling to their doom.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

As soon as Piotr steps within five feet of the boulder, a ghostly image of a noblewoman, which Piotr, Kilarra and Garrosh recognize as Lady Illirigarde, though her clothes don’t quite match what they’ve seen before and her eyes are slightly too large waving the party towards her.

As Pitor moves across the boulder, he seems to feel that the rock seems to melt and flow as if it were made of thick mud.

Piotr will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Piotr feels himself sinking into the mud and quickly tries to pull himself off it, but in doing so, slips off and falls onto the ledge below.

It would have imposed a -2 penalty on your first skill check, which is sufficient for you to fall off. Also while under this penalty, you cannot take 10.

falling dmg: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 2) = 9


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr lays on the ledge, bruised and annoyed with himself and wondering what the hell is happening. "I'm alive." he yells up to those above.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh lowers a rope down at Piotr, and assists in pulling him up - "That probably means we are going the right way" - Garrosh comments with his companion - "Though the timing was completely off..."

Once that is done, he patiently removes his armor, grabs one end of the rope, offers the other end for the group to hold (or tie at something solid), and wades across.

Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Specifically climb or can I use acrobatics?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Garrosh feels the rocks seem to melt and flow, but he tells himself, 'No, this isn't real' , then the rocks solidify under his will as he fumbles for a moment but eventually manages to cross. The off image of Lady Illirigarde vanishes the moment he sets foot on the other side.

Now everyone can take 10 for climb


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia shudders and pulls her cloak tightly against her as they ascend the mountain. She does her best to ignore the glimpses of strange things she sees, chalking it up to hallucinations of a frazzled mind.

She gasps when Piotr falls, but fortunately, he survives. Once Garrosh lowers the rope, she hauls herself up and kneels by the injured man's side. "Hold still. I will mend your wounds."

The witch closes her eyes and reaches out to the ley lines beneath the ground, empowering her magic as she heals Piotr.

Conduit Surge: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Cure Light Wounds, +3 CL: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
GM Mort wrote:

[Dice=Garrosh will] 1d20+4

Garrosh feels the rocks seem to melt and flow, but he tells himself, 'No, this isn't real' , then the rocks solidify under his will as he fumbles for a moment but eventually manages to cross. The off image of Lady Illirigarde vanishes the moment he sets foot on the other side.

"Hurumph!" - Garrosh snorts to himself once he manages to get a grip in face of the image of Lady Illirigarde - "Let's go friends, I'll keep hold of the rope on this end"


The priest takes his sweet time to get across now that the apparition is finally gone. Whatever 'this' place is, with its haunting sights and ghostly visitations, Auryl isn't liking it one bit. "Are all of ye alright down there? T'seems safe enough up here now that the crazy ghost woman has decided to piss right off."

Eloquent as ever.

Taking 10 will let Auryl pass a DC 8 check.

651 to 700 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Prequel too! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.