Strange Aeons Prequel too! (Inactive)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons Grp 2


601 to 650 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

It hits the wall behind the creature instead.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Sorry for the delay, long day. And Mort, I loved the translations. It made me feel bad about attacking it... well until the lovely dance about dinner

Piotr moves around the pale creature, hoping to allow Kilara a flanking position. "I really hope I'm right" he expresses to Anne.

"There are bones, and skulls, and It Is Hideous! Kill it before it calls more friends. Now brother! If that isn't already too late."

Some of the logic is sound enough. Piotr holds his shield up to catch the club, then swipes down at an angle to the creatures leg.

attack with the sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
damage if hit: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

As Piotr moves around the pale skinned creature, he happens to see another pale skinned creature climbing up from the bottom of the well. It gives Pitor a savage grin while licking its bulbous lips.

Piotr opens up a savage gash to the creature’s leg and the creature tries to club, then bite him. 12 dmg done to the creature

club: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
bite: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Pitor gets clubbed on his head but manages to pull his shield up in time to block the creature's attempt to bite him.

The creature then steps to the side of the well edge.

Party up


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Another one's coming u- " the sentence ends in language not appropriate as his hard head gets clobbered. "See! Already too late." Anne says helpfully.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Data is moves, accompanied by his floating halo of skulls to get a clean shot. Suddenly, with a whistling of air that sound uncannily like a scream, a skull flies towards the creature!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Caraid, how are the skulls? Translucent? Colorful? Solid? :D

With a grunt, Garrosh wades in and tries to clobber the one fighting Piotr.

Free: Rage. Move and attack.

Morningstar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid's screaming skull alerts the creature and it ducks to the side, avoiding the skull.

Garrosh clobbers the creature on the head and it collapses in a heap. From his vantage point, he can see another of those creatures climbing up the well, giving him a evil leer.

"Quickly! Cover the well before more of them get up!" Granny Willow commands.

Your damage is too high, Garrosh, how are you getting +9 for damage? Before rage str 14,after, 18,so at most 1d8+6


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh goes for the heavy iron cover and tries to drop it atop the well.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia moves to help Garrosh with the cover, grunting with the effort of lifting the heavy object.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

I've got a level 1 fighter doing d10+9 per hit. 2 handed weapon, power attack and 18 strength does it...

Data is hurries over and does his best to help, although his best isn't much...


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Sorry, didn't notice the question initially - wielding the Morningstar 2h, and using Power Attack Mort :P


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

That's fine... But where's your power attack feat?

Your feats:Feats Extra Rage, Skill Focus (Survival) 


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Power Attack is coming from the ID Rager Archetype - chosen Anger as Atavistic Focus, which means he gains Power Attack while raging.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Ah, OK, I get it. Sorry for mishap I'm not that familiar with occult classes.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
GM Mort wrote:
Ah, OK, I get it. Sorry for mishap I'm not that familiar with occult classes.

Same here :D


The firebrand priest jogs past his companions and takes up a defensive position next to the enormous Garrosh. Swirling motes of fire dance around his fingers and he's ready to toss a ball of righteous flame at the first hapless fool to come climbing up.

Move action: move
Std action: Ready Action (attack first creature to climb on up with Fire Bolt domain power)

Readied Attack: Ranged Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Fire Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Auryl can only move 4 squares, but if you fail to close it this turn, he can assist Garrosh with a STR check next turn


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh manages to lift the heavy rock slab and cover the well. The jarring sound snaps Granny Willow out of the trance she has been in. "I know why Pharasma sent me here now!" Granny Willow exclaims. "I need to seal the well!" With a burst of nervous energy, Granny Willow rushes to the well lid, pulls out some inks and scribing brushes, all the while when thump-thump noises can be heard from beneath, then in scribes the ancient Kellid glyph of Protection, "Gorum's Eye" on the well cover. The lid to flares with grey light and binds to the well, and an unholy shirek can be heard from below. Then no more thump-thump sounds are heard.

"Phew."Granny Willow heaves a sigh of relief, panting by the well side. "I think we can take a breather now."

Searching through the bones, the party finds a bag contains a few basic blacksmithing tools as well as a tin of alchemical cement with the name " Seb Furnwell". Underneath the bag is a gilded breastplate bearing the canine heraldic symbol of a lesser Ustalavic family.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr had stayed ready, to stab any hands coming up to the lip of the well while the others sealed it, which he happily didn't need to do. "What were those things?" he asks Granny.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine."Granny Willow shrugs her shoulders. "But if they were responsible for all this, which is rather likely, " she gestures distastefully at all the bones, "Imagine what would happen if they got loose."

Spotting Sebs bag, Granny Willow adds, "I heard Seb the blacksmith came to explore these ruins. I don't think his bones ended up here by ACCIDENT. " She emphasizes on the word accident.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Did he have any family in Dunlob?" - Garrosh inquires - "Though I doubt we can distinguish which ones are his remains..." - he adds, looking around.

"We should actually close up the tunnel, and leave the well inaccessible" - the half-orc ponders - "May need to go back to Dunlob to get tools for that though"

"In the meantime we should tour the area, make sure it is safe?"


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Is this what the Count wanted us to do?" Caraid asks suddenly. "How would he know what was here?"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia casts detect magic and scans the area for any auras.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"As far as I know, Seb is a bachelor and I don't know if he had any living relatives after his older brother died of a heart attack several years back." Granny Willow replies. "My thanks to you, by escorting me here - we saved Dunlob from a grisly fate of being eaten."

"How many did you see down there, Piotr?" Granny Willow asks Piotr.

"I think that was what Pharasma had in mind all this while...that's why I kept having visions," Granny Willow says contemplatively.

"I have no idea who's bones are all these, but I think there are too many that shouldn't have died," Granny Willow adds. "I'll take the remains back to Pharasma's shrine and give them the last rites."

"Closing up the tunnel and leaving the well inaccessible is a good idea," Granny Willow ponders. "At least hopefully no one will tamper with the seal."

"Perhaps we could cause a cave in?" Granny Willow suggests. "How good are you at blowing up things?" She looks at Caraid.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Rozalia detects strong abjuration magic on the well lid, where Gorums eye has been inscribed.

She realizes it is a protective warding that stops the well from being opened from beneath.

Garrosh looks around the area but finds the other passages collapsed so as to be impassable.


Seeing the beating Piotr took, Auryl lifts up his holy symbol and invokes the loving warmth of his Goddess. "Ah, Sarenrae, bless your humble servant and his companions!"

Channel Energy to heal: 1d6 ⇒ 5
That leaves Auryl with 4 charges of Channel Energy for today

"The breastplate, was it his? It looks awfully fancy and if it was his, that poor blacksmith might've been more than 'just' a smith?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Granny Willow looks tired. "I don't know. It might be from some unknown adventurer who tried to explore the ruins. I do not recognize the symbol on it - I've never seen it before. The best bet would be to check with the books I have back at the Shrine."

"If you want, you can have everything here except the remains. I have NO idea how I would locate the relatives of the deceased, and besides, if not for your help, Dunlob might not be around several months down the road." Granny Willow says.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Caraid wrote:
"Is this what the Count wanted us to do?" Caraid asks suddenly. "How would he know what was here?"

"I do not know what you discussed with the count exactly Caraid. What we have done here today, besides being the right thing, was offering our help to Granny willow" - Garrosh replies.

GM Mort wrote:

Granny Willow looks tired. "I don't know. It might be from some unknown adventurer who tried to explore the ruins. I do not recognize the symbol on it - I've never seen it before. The best bet would be to check with the books I have back at the Shrine."

"If you want, you can have everything here except the remains. I have NO idea how I would locate the relatives of the deceased, and besides, if not for your help, Dunlob might not be around several months down the road." Granny Willow says.

"Fortunately we are around, and you alerted all of us for this - I begin to understand now how much of a danger this might have posed for the region" - the half-orc nods, gravely.

Unless Caraid (or one of the others can cause a cave in, we may need ot go to Dunlob and back to seal this :P

Also, Garrosh will obviously assist in carrying the remains back to Dunlob.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"I was kind of hoping for a bit more resistance." Says Kilarra.
"Oh well."

She hefts her sword back to her shoulder and accompanies the others back to Dunlob. She's willing to carry whatever, having no issues around corpses.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Knowledge Engineering, taking 10 gets me a 15. Do I think we could cause a cave in, based on that result?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid thinks if he got some rocks, threw it at other rocks hard enough, he could cause a cave in. The party would not want to be anywhere close when that happened, though.

"I appreciate that help. I don't care turning into monster dinner and neither does the rest of Dunlob!" Granny Willow weakly jokes.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Only got a good look at one other, Granny, but who knows." then gives a long relived sigh as he's healed. "Thanks... Auryl." pausing digging up the man's name. Even a healed whack to the head takes a few moments for clarity to finally kick in.

Piotr will help with the bodies and loot as well. As he does, he asks Caraid "What was with the floating skulls? Another of your gifts?
" his voice, not judgmental, just curious.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I think I can bring the cave down." Caraid replies, having apparently missed the question as he stares at the walls and ceiling. "We want to be a long way away first though!"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The party goes to the monolith and leaves Caraid to do his work. Picking up rocks, he repeatedly hammers it against other rocks, eventually causing the ceiling to collapse down with a thunderous roar.

"Have you always been able to do that?" Granny Willow asks Caraid. "I'm not judging, I know your heart's in the right place."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Ummm..." Caraid says eloquently, looking to his mother for support. "Maybe?"


Auryl whistles appreciatively when the tunnel finally caves in to Caraid's request. The boy had done something none of them could've done, not even together as a group. "This should give those wicked creatures some pause. Good job, Caraid. Now, shall we return and figure out who this breastplate belonged to? Maybe we can figure out the who-what-and-why of all of this."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

anything?1 is no: 1d2 ⇒ 2

The party makes their way through the foothills back to Dunlob, but as they head through the foothills and go around a bend, a humanoid creature with long, sharp teeth, and its pallid flesh is stretched tightly over its starved frame, and evil looking red eyes jumps out from behind a rock and rasps at the party, "Must feeeed..."

Caraid init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Garrosh init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Piotr init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Rozalia init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Kilarra init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Auryl init: 1d20 ⇒ 13
critter: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Kilarra knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Garrosh knowledge religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Kilarra and Garrosh recognize the creature as a ghoul. Ghouls are undead that haunt graveyards and eat corpses. Legends hold that the first ghouls were either cannibalistic humans whose unnatural hunger dragged them back from death or humans who in life fed on the rotting remains of their kin and died (and were reborn) from the foul disease—the true source of these undead scavengers is unclear. Kilarra and Garrosh knows their bites and claws can cause paralysis(of which elves are immune) and their bite spreads a disease known as ghoul fever.

Ghoul Fever

Ghoul Fever: Bite—injury; save Fort; onset 1 day; frequency 1/day; effect 1d3 Con and 1d3 Dex damage; cure 2 consecutive saves.

Road itself is not DT, but the area beyond is - the area beyond what is marked by the red scribble

The ghoul races up to Piotr and gives him a bite on his calf. Piotr feels a deathly coldness seep up the seemingly shallow bite wound, and finds himself frozen in place. 2 dmg to Piotr, he's now paralyzed for 5 rounds.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Piotr fort v Paralysis: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Paralysis duration: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

GM only:

Piotr fort v Disease: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Its the unquiet dead out to attack us!" Granny Willow gasps in alarm.

Party up, slide 6


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra knows ghouls well. How they paralysed her rookie soldier with a quick bite, then swarmed to rip him apart with tooth and claw. It happened so fast, Kilarra didn't even notice until it was too late. They ate his face, tore it with their teeth to expose his jaw bone, then skewered his eyes out with their claws. He was probably still alive, but unable to scream...

Kilarra goes berserk and charges the ghoul. She forgets all about her sword tactics and instead just starts flailing until the thing is dead.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

If Piotr is the target of an attack, I'll use Suicidal to make myself the target instead. Immediate action 1/day.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Caraid makes a thrusting motion and lumps of turf fly everywhere but at the ghoul.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The ghoul easily dodges Kilarra's reckless sword stroke, and the clumps of earth do not reach the ghoul.


Can I use my round to grab Piotr and drag him out of harm's way?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Sure, go ahead! But the problem is unless Caraid moves back 5 feet, you'd need to move next to the ghoul to reposition Piotr, since you need to be besides Piotr to drag him out of the way.And also if Caraid doesn't move, there's no where you can put him that would be out of the ghouls range. I'm pretty sure Piotr is willing to be dragged out of the way so you don't need to roll CMB.

Or maybe wait for Garrosh to 5ft step out so you can take his place and push Piotr behind some rocks.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh shifts his position, trying to surround the creature and put it down as fast as possible.

5' step. Rage. Attack 2h.

Morningstar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

I'm happy to move, I posted in a hurry last night without looking at the map.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid steps out of the way as Auryl steps forward and drags a paralysed Piotr out of reach of the hungry ghoul. Garrosh tries to clobber the ghoul but it nimbly ducks out of the way.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

"Caraid! Stay behind me!" Rozalia shouts, standing protectively in front of her son. She glares intently at the ghoul, hexing the undead creature.

Use evil eye on the ghoul, giving it a -2 penalty to attack rolls for 7 rounds. If it makes a DC 14 Will save, it only takes the penalty for 1 round.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The ghoul seems utterly unaffected by the evil eye.

Granny Willow scurries out of the way, "Sorry, I know Pharasma would want me to deal with it but I don't know how!"

Sorry, mind affecting immunity since its undead.

who, 1 Garrosh, 2 Kilarra: 1d2 ⇒ 1

It then steps back and proceeds to try to chew on Garrosh.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Garrosh Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
paralysis rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One of the claws nick Garrosh's arm and he feels the insidious venom work its way through his system, paralysing him.

2 dmg to Garrosh

Party up


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Damn, sorry. I forgot evil eye was mind-affecting. I was thinking of misfortune, which is able to affect undead.

Rozalia grimaces as the ghoul shrugs off her hex. Seeing Garrosh get paralyzed, she knows she has to do something to stop the undead menace. She casts a spell, infusing her hand with positive energy, and steps up to the ghoul. She tries to lay hands on it, but it dodges out of her reach.

Touch: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Cast cure light wounds, then move up and try to deliver the touch. Since I missed, I still retain the charge and will try again next round.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Caraid flings another huge lump of earth, but is too concerned with not hitting his mother and Garrosh to have any real chance of connecting...

Precise Shot wherefore art thou?


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Caraid wrote:
Precise Shot wherefore art thou?

Well, Garrosh is supposed to go into the archery route from next level onward. Just need to survive :P


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Rozalia tries to reach out to touch the ghoul but it ducks out of the way. Caraid's clumps of earth fly too high.

"I guess I can drag people out of the way."Granny Willow shuffles forward then tugs Garrosh out of the way of the hungry ghoul.

601 to 650 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Prequel too! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.