[SFS, Campaign Mode] GM Blake's Against the Aeon Throne

Game Master Blake's Tiger

Maps & Handouts | Capaign Notes | Loot | NPCs


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,401 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Lors curses under her breath and quickly toggles through a few language settings, starting with Azlanti. Then Shobhad and Akitonian I guess?

"Apologies, I do not read that tongue. Are there others we can communicate with?"


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

The glimsharr takes the datapad, types, and returns it with each iteration that Lors tries.

Terran:
"These alphabetical languages I do not understand the alphabet of the language. The rotting amphibious one who is rotting and amphibious knows the language of stone which is the language that I am typing in."

Hint in case nobody knows Terran: You have not maxed out your influence with Hasshachir.

Big Hint:
Who is slowly being eaten alive by alien vermin.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

With the continued misunderstanding, Haro reaches out with his mind to try to communicate.

What are you trying to convey?

Mindlink (Sp): You can form a mental link with creatures you touch, communicating information rapidly through it. You can use mindlink at will as a spell-like ability, though only once per day on any given individual.


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"Wait, you can do that?"


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

You link your mind to that of a touched creature to swiftly communicate a large amount of complex information in an instant. You decide what the target learns, limited to any amount of information that otherwise could be communicated in 10 minutes. This information comes in a series of visual images and emotional sensations, and it isn’t language dependent.

Unfortunately, that is a one way flow of information from you to a target with an instantaneous duration.

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2
Lors Lorcas wrote:
"Wait, you can do that?"

"Oh, I can do all kinds of amazing things." Rril replies with a smile, then pauses and asks, "Wait, what were you referring to?"

Looking at the others he adds, "Maybe we could hire someone to translate? The Lobster, perhaps?"

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)
GM Blake wrote:

You link your mind to that of a touched creature to swiftly communicate a large amount of complex information in an instant. You decide what the target learns, limited to any amount of information that otherwise could be communicated in 10 minutes. This information comes in a series of visual images and emotional sensations, and it isn’t language dependent.

Unfortunately, that is a one way flow of information from you to a target with an instantaneous duration.

Sorry, that sounds more limited than I had thought.

Haro agrees with Rril. "We may need a translator, or maybe just move on to the next lead."

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"Stand back, and watch what ole Rril can do." says the scoundrel as he heads back to the creature slowly being eaten by alien vermin.

"Hasshachir, old pal. We're appreciative of your help earlier and was hoping you might once again be able to lend us a helping hand--er --claw." Rril says with a smile.

"Do you happen to speak--?" he begins in common before making a series of slow gravely noises, the uneducated human's best approximation of Terran.


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"I actually speak many languages," Hasshachir says, occasionally wincing as the many-legged vermin lick at his rotting flesh with their barbed tongues. "I assume that one was meant to be terran?"


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

Antenor snorts quietly, then returns to listening.

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2
GM Blake wrote:
"I assume that one was meant to be terran?"

"Sure." Rril replies with a shrug. He then turns to Antenor with an aside, "See, I knew this just the crustacean we'd need."

"So, my Terran-speaking friend, would you be so kind as to come with us and help us talk with some crystal-spider-ish beings?"


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"Meh," the wrikreechee says, waxing melancholic. "The cold stone here feels good on my sores. They start to burn if I move from here for too long. Besides, these pests find me and lash me wherever I go, so I might as well stay where I'm least uncomfortable if not most comfortable."

He needs one more successful influence via either the old fashioned Diplomacy or Intimidate or by performing a task to help him in order to get him to actually serve as translator around the station.

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"Come, now." Rril says with a smile. "I did ask nicely."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"You're nice enough, but until you've swam a mile in my shell, you just don't understand how painful it is to move," he says.

I'll take the best of attempts as the main attempt.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro smiles. "We'll carry you--come on, it will be fun."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

Antenor gets serious for a bit. "You are correct. I've never swum a mile in your shell. I know pain though, trust me, I know pain. We'll do what we can to bring you succor. Ultimately, what we're trying to do is (in the long run) reduce the amount of pain others suffer. Tis a noble goal, and you can go a long way in helping that." Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"I don't know what those things are, but can any of you kill those things eating him?"


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Steve shines a bright sharp toothed smile as the others sweet talk the walking disease carrier. "We can swim in your shell?" Steve begins to pick through the creature's body, looking for a shell.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

The sound that emits from his voice modulator seems to be a groan after Steve asks his question. However, he leans forward away from the bench, bits of brittle shell and congealed pus breaking off as they stick to the metal. "You have an honest aura to you," he says to Antenor. "Fine. I'll come with you. Just be mindful of the pace. I'm not as spry as I used to be."

Hasshachir rises from the bench with a sickly squelching noise as rotting tissue tears away from his body to remain affixed to the seat. The tiny vermin scurry to rasp away at the bits of wrikreechee meat left behind.

Lors can see that the spider-like creatures seem to come and go along a path that leads down a narrow hall to the 'north.'

Wasting no time, you head back to the gambling den. The glimmshar seem to pulse and hum pleasantly when Hasshachir greets them. They begin passing a datapad back and forth. After this brief reunion, he turns to you and says, "The esteemed Brightbrightcrackleflickerdim would like to know what your business is with his person. Note that I am paraphrasing. The glimmshar's natural syntax tends to be very repetitive."

By the way, identifying the vermin is Life Science DC 16.


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"Thank you Hasshachir." Lors respectfully inclines her head in recognition of his expertise. "Please tell them that we want to talk to them about Zolan Ulivestra."


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

"I'm sorry I can't help you with your vermin problem. I would if I could."

------------

Antenor nods in the direction of Lors, "What the big one said."


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Life Science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"Vermin?" Steve begins to lick his lips as his stomach gurgles. While it continues to eat itself from the inside he certainly doesn't feel it any longer. He listens for the translations before he chimes in further.


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

Hasshachir conveys your inquiry in terran and then hands the datapad over to Brightbrightcrackleflickerdim. The glimmshar taps away at the datapad for a while, its crystalline body shifting and pulsing with light as it does, and then hands it back to Hasshachir.

The wrikreechee reads aloud, “He is an Azlanti noble who is a member of the Imperial Fleet and also who owns the prison moon of Gulta, which is why he is an Azlanti noble. Gulta is where Sardat Zolan Ulivestra keeps prisoners for the Imperial Fleet and also for himself, because he owns the moon and thus can use it for multiple purposes. Recently, he left the system to perform a military operation on Nakondis, which has a small colony that belongs to the Pact Worlds, because an Azlanti survey probe crashed upon Nakondis and sent back survey information that caused Sardat Zolan Ulivestra to perform a military operation on Nakondis. This military operation likely did not go well because foreign people are now in Azlanti space asking about Sardat Zolan Ulivestra.”

Any of you who read the Stewards’ datafile knows that a sardat is a hereditary ruler of a moon, a major space station, or a large province on a single planet.


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Lors breaks out into a predatory smile through her facemask. "The glimmshar has a good assessment of the situation. Please offer my praise. Do they know how to safely get onto Gulta?"


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

Hasshachir and Brightbrightcrackleflickerdim exchange words and datapad. The wrikreechee translates for you, “Gulta is a moon that is owned by the Azlanti noble Sardat Zolan Ulivestra, who controls the prison on the moon of Gulta that is guarded by guards who serve the Azlanti noble Sardat Zolan Ulivestra. All Azlanti prisons are protected by a Vanguard Parapet, because it is a starship specifically for guarding things such as prisons. The Vanguard Parapet has less shields on its forward side but it has a heavy laser cannon on its forward side and also a high explosive missile launcher on its forward side and a light particle beam that is on a turret so that it can also hit targets on its forward side, so it wishes enemy ships to target its forward side. It is not a very fast ship because it is for guarding prisons, which requires it to stay near the prison. To safely get to Gulta you would need to get past the Vanguard Parapet safely to safely arrive at Gulta past the Vanguard Parapet.”


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

"So how do we get past it if it is guarded so well?" Steve asks as the downed shield sounds obvious. "That is a lot of firepower." His eyes gleam as he wants it.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro nods as the defenses of the prison are explained.

"It sounds like, if we could get behind it, we have a solid chance," he says. "But we have to get in behind it somehow."

He considers their next options. "How does one get to the prison? Aside from being arrested, that is?"


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

"I don't suppose there's a back door..."


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

The glimmshars turn back to their game, apparently bored with you. Hasshachir conveys your questions but the chief glimmshar simply pushes away the datapad. The wrikreechee shrugs. "Well, Talmrin is the one to ask about back doors and other ways into places," he says. "I don't know how to contact him, but maybe someone else on the outpost. One of the merchants, perhaps. There's Glest, but he's a bit unstable. Half-red, but it can't talk. The xaarb, but they... well, they're a bit hard to describe, but you'll understand if you want to go see them."

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro thanks their interpreter for the additional information.

"If we can find a way to help you through your--condition--we'll repay you later," he says.

He begins contacting some of the nearby merchants to see if he can find information on contacting Talmrin.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

"Haro ain't wrong. We're good for it. There's some big action, and we're in on it. We won't forget the ones who helped us." Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Steve raises his hand. "Let's go talk to Glest." Just then he remembers he is the Captain. He looks them seriously in the eyes and points to his own eyes. ""Look at me...I am the Captain now....Glest." He seems to try to force the thought into their heads.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

Steve takes the initiative, and Hasshachir leads you back to the furnace markets. He leads you to a market stall where a small-eared creature with eyes almost bulging out of his head stands before his collection of wares. His eyes constantly dart one way and then another. Any time there is a loud sound in the market, he jumps.

"This is Glest," Hasshachir introduces you. He takes a moment to speak to the alien in Azlanti, "Good day, Glest. I have visitors interested in your services."

"Welcome to Glest's!" he says rapidly in Azlanti. "Best prices. Best prices. Everything one hundred and ten percent legal! You're not police are you? You have to say so if you are."

Perception (DC 18) OR Sense Motive (DC 12):
Glest looks about 5 seconds away from a meltdown. Confronting him about anything, even diplomatically, isn’t likely to be the best approach to earn his favor.

His wares consist of a handful of different types of grenades and several odd technological items of varying purpose.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Seeing the vendor is close to a meltdown, Haro tries to keep things chill. "Greetings, Glest. We're not police, and we're not here to press you on anything. For all I can see, this is a hundred and fifty percent legal operation, right?"

"We're just looking for a little information, that's all. And if you can help us, we'll pay you for it. All above-board."

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male NG Kasatha Ace Pilot Solarian 1 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 13| Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:
Rril

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 6 + (6) = 20

"We promise, we're not LEOs. And yes, we'd tell you if we were. My friend here has the right of it. Also, we're magnanimous people, so if you need help to lower your blood pressure, let us know."


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"Cops!? Who said anything about cops? Are you cops trying to trick me by telling me you're not cops?" Glest's eyes bulge and dart about as he rapidly prattles in Azlanti. "But Glest has information. No crime in overhearing things people says. Definitely no reasons to draw attention to Glest. You said something about paying? Maybe heard something worth selling. What did you want to know?"


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Lors tries not to breathe too hard, certain that she could otherwise cause Glest to explode.

"This is good work." One of her hands idly combs through the grenades. "We may need to pick up some of these as well."

"Do you know Talmrin? We have some business for him, also above board."

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro tries to calm the merchant down.

"Look, of course we're not the law." Smiling broadly, he says "Don't you recognize my face? You probably know who I am--I'm kind of famous. Haro Phane, the famous bounty hunter? Sometimes they call me 'Deathstroke'? Anyway, famous bounty hunters get sideways with the law sometimes, so it's good to be careful--I'm definitely not them."

He shows the merchant some of his metadata from his channel.

"See?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

“The gosclaw? Are you trying to get me killed? Is that—is that what you want, to get me killed? What do you think you’re asking? I won’t
go anywhere near her—you won’t get me anywhere near her—you won’t have me around for the tap-taptapping tap-tappity-tap-taptap and she comes out!”
Glest squeals. The entire time that he's screeching his protest, his finger is tapping out a repeating pattern on the counter.

Wisdom (DC 12):
You identify the pattern and infer from his comments that this will summon Talmrin. Now, if you only knew where to use it.


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Wisdom: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Steve smiles. "I like him. Do you want to be part of my crew? You look like you would make a great Science Officer. So calm and collected." Steve begins to smack his hands down in rhythmic patterns with Glest. "Look you don't have to go near her. We want to. Just let us know where."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Wisdom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Lors gives a satisfied grunt then asks, "Or even where we should stay away from if we don't want to get on her bad side."

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Having just given his best work and not having the alien recognize him, Haro stares at him blankly as he does his tapping on the counter.

Wisdom: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

Wisdom: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Rril shrugs.


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"Crew!? You want to get me on your ship? Why do you want to get me on your ship?" Glesk squeals suspiciously. "You're plotting to get me isolated and then steal all of my wares, aren't you! I can see a plot from a mile away! You won't trick me! Everyone is trying to get Glesk. You'll probably take me out to the pipes and sell me to Talmrin! Oh, no no no no. I won't be putting one foot on your ship!"


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Steve smiles. "Can you sell us to Talmrin? We would like to meet them, are they at the pipes?"


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

"Ah! There you go again! Trying to get me near that gosclaw!" he squeals. The screedeep reaches over his head and pulls down a steel curtain with a loud clang, hiding himself and his wares. You think you hear a lock click.

Hasshachir makes a clicking noise with his mandibles and then says, "Well, it will be a while before he calms down. If you want to talk to him about something else or buy his wares, you should come back later."

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro frowns as the steel curtain snaps shut. I thought my natural 20 would win the day--not sure what else we could do on that one.

He takes an online poll about what to do next, but the vote is too fragmented to determine much.

"Well--that one wasn't very helpful. It seems we're at another dead end. Perhaps there are other merchants we could try."

diplomacy to gather info: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


AtAT | PFS2 1-02 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

He's diplomacy immune. However, one of you did get the clue out of him. She just hasn't said so explicitly.

Most people that Haro asks about don't deal with Talmrin. He gathers that those who have heard of the gosclaw have heard nothing good. However, the rumors range from banal talk about black market deals falling through to ridiculous claims that she secretly works for the Azlanti or the Vesk or the Grays and kidnaps people for macabre experiments.


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"He was helpful, just fearful. That tapping he was giving at the bar, it was too rhythmic to be coincidence. He talked about how we wouldn't have him to give the tap-tap-tapping, so I'd wager that's some sort of signal to summon her - we just have to find the right place to use it."

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"If you are asking me for ideas as to the place that we should go? I'm afraid to inform you," Rril notes. "I'm all tapped out."

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,401 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS, Campaign Mode] GM Blake's Against the Aeon Throne All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.