Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


51 to 100 of 1,190 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid drops the wall on that creature, but the bricks pass through it as it turns vaguely insubstantial for a moment, then reforms, unharmed except for the cut Piotr gave it.


Assuming it is hoovering/flying:

Auryl brings the palms of his hands together and channels the anger and frustration that dwell deep inside the core of his soul. He screams at the thing of rags and the burning sensation of a noose tightening around his neck as if making just enough noise can stop both of them.

Std action: cast burning hands vs Reflex DC 15 'upwards' to hit the thing of rags and leathery flesh
Fire damage: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) = 6


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Seemingly everyone has decided to stand their ground - Garrosh does not know them, yet he shrugs and attacks.

Morningstar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Mort, we can't identify this thing, right?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Rozalia knowledge nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

At first I thought it was a dungeoneering check, which none of you had, that's why didn't roll knowledge check earlier.

Rozalia realizes it is some kind of nightmare creature that is resistant to most kind of damage except for silver or good weapons. It also has a constant aura of protection from good.

Garrosh trips over the uneven ground and nearly clubs his toe with his morningstar.

ref: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The creature lithely dodges Auryl's gout of flame though it gets a little singed. 10 dmg done


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra yells out a quick thank you while she keeps swinging at the flying evil nightmare thing.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 2 = 18
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra's greatsword cleaves through the creature without effect.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr goes for a second attempt at cutting the thing down.

attack without power-attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"Run brother! This creature is beyond all of you."

Piotr has to agree, "We might be in trouble. Does anyone see a place we can run to?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"We can always try to retreat away from it - might it be it won't give chase"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

This time the creature turns slightly insubstantial as Piotr's sword passes through it without effect.

The burns on the creature fade as it continues to hover over Kilarra like some harbinger of doom, as it sends its ribbons to rend her flesh.

ribbon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
ribbon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

It gives a dark chuckle as one of its ribbons pushes Piotr's shield forcefully aside and finds its way into Kilarra's gut, even though the other strike is not forceful enough to penetrate the tiefling's scales.

Party up


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia summons up the last of her magic to try to keep Kilarra on her feet. Only a trickle of healing flows into her, though, and the witch's shoulder slump as her energy is drained. "We can't keep this up! We need to run!"

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

She puts words to actions, grabbing Caraid's hand and running with him away from the nightmare monster.


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid in turn grabs Kilara and tries to pull her along with him. "Come on! We have to go!"


"They're right, we got to go! Quick, before it hangs us all!!!" The wave of dread causes Auryl to instinctively clutch his holy symbol. In reaction to the man's call for aid, a burst of warm energy surges over the party.

Channel Energy + Move Action to follow Rozalia
Channel to heal: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Reroll: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Everyone gets back 5 hp


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh nods - "Agreed. We need to move!" - Garrosh grunts.

He waits for the others to show their agreement, then bails out also.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Moving!" Piotr agrees, and then turns to run after the mom and her child, protecting them with his shield as needed.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra agrees to withdraw, but she makes sure to be the rear guard.

Withdraw action


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The party flees, leaving the nightmare creature behind. The alley walls sag, battered brick slumping over the path, nearly blotting out the bruised twilight sky. Again the grimy cobblestone path splits. This time one route curves uphill, while the other recklessly descends. Behind, the yellow fog and the relentless sound of pursuit grow closer.

Up or down?


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

"This way! Maybe the fog thins!" Caraid calls, heading upwards.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Do any of you have any idea what is going on? I have the feeling I... I don't know..." - Garrosh presses on, following Caraid - "Be careful child!"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

"Let's focus on not dying first, then we can figure out what's happening!" Roz says as she hustles after Caraid.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The party runs up the hill as the yellow fog and whatever that lies within follows the party in pursuit.

The summit of hill has an altar dedicated to a stone statue of a misshapen creature with horns with a gaping mouth, extremely long bony hands but short legs, holding a staff. On an obsidian plate as an offering is a beating human heart. Beneath the hill lies the omnimous yellow fog.


Their escape only drives Auryl deeper into the heart of madness as they scale the hill. Nightmares have beginning and endings, but there seemed to be no end to this one. In fact, things are only getting worse. Reaching the summit is nothing but the turning of the page as yet another nightmare is unleashed upon Auryl and his companions.

He gags when he notices the heart is still beating, merrily bobbing about on the obsidian plate with every beat it takes. "By the good Gods above, what in the name of all that is holy is this?! I say we burn it. BURN IT!"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia likewise retches at the gruesome sight. "Forget it, let's just get out of here!"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh tries to remain calm amidst their chaotic run, but it is not easy, and the sight before them does nothing to help...

Do any of us recognize the creature Mort? I assume not..

"How can this be..?" - he moves slightly closer to take a second look at the heart, and then at the statue.

Can this be like an illusion?

Perception?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Auryl Hajal wrote:
He gags when he notices the heart is still beating, merrily bobbing about on the obsidian plate with every beat it takes. "By the good Gods above, what in the name of all that is holy is this?! I say we burn it. BURN IT!"

"Believe me I would, if I had a way to do it..."

Rozalia Tilescu wrote:
Rozalia likewise retches at the gruesome sight. "Forget it, let's just get out of here!"

"Yes... Let us leave this place"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh pokes his morningstar lightly at the stone statue but its solid enough.

Then out of the fog emerges a humanoid wolf with ragged grey fur and its eyes a glowing yellow. There is a strange aura of menace about the creature. It lunges at Kilarra with its fangs outstretched, savaging her hip.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

6 dmg to Kilarra, party up


"Look out!" But by the time Auryl's words leave his mouth, it is already too late. The wicked wolf-creature bites Killara and inflicts a heavy wound, inciting Auryl to retaliate.

Std action: attack with scimitar
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Crit damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Wow. I can land an attack.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia stares at the wolf with wide eyes, willing it to stand down.

Evil eye, -2 to attacks for 4 rounds, or 1 round with a DC 14 Will save.


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid makes throwing gestures and the beating heart flies towards the wolf, spraying blood all over the place.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra is unconscious at the foot of the wolf

Stability: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 3 = 18


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr was going to stab the heart, but it flew away, so instead he charges the wolf.

attack wo power: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra - you were at 10/13,got hit for 5,then Rozalia healed you for 9, then you took 10 points of dmg, Rozalia healed you for 3 , Auryl channeled for 5 ,so you were at 11 before you got bit. If you went down, it'd be another scene.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Auryl cuts into the humanoid wolf but finds that his scimitar does not penetrate its tough hide.

Caraid throws the heart at it, but it raises up a paw, catching the bloody heart, then tosses it back onto the obsidian plate.

Piotr tries to stab the humanoid wolf, but as his blade cleaves into it, it turns insubstantial, and his blade passes through without effect.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh smashes the morningstar down on the heart to squish it - he found it odd the creature simply did not pat it away or ate it, and instead took some care to return it to its place.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

There is a flash of surprise in those yellow eyes as Garrosh smashes the heart and it explodes into giblets of bloodstained flesh, which swirls in the air for a moment then flows into the gaping mouth of the statue. The eyes of the statue, previously grey stone, now glows a threatening blood-red.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Oh, that might not have been good." Piotr states the obvious. "Should we run again?"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

"We should definitely run!" Roz shouts.


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid just runs, grabbing Rozalia and Kilarra by the hands and pulling them along.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr will join them in the running.


"Can we keep outrunning our collective nightmares?!", Auryl yells while disengaging from the unkillable wolf-beast.

Withdraw action to flee ze wolf-man.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

I didn't notice the channel. Sorry.

Instead of the stabilize check.
Kilarra swings her greatsword at the large wolfman thing.
Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 2 = 19
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10

Round after that.
When the rest shout out to retreat, Kilarra also dashes without complaint, though she's still taking the rear guard. Withdraw


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra swings her greatsword in an arc, cleaving at the wolfman, who suddenly turns insubstantial as she strikes and the sword strike passes through the wolfman without effect.

The party runs down the hill coming to a barren plateau with rocks spiraling towards the sky like great hooks. There is a pathway through the rock spires leading deeper into the fog.

From behind, the wolfman charges after the party, then leaps at Kilarra,this time burying his fangs into her neck. Pitor, caught by the speed of the unexpected attack, is not fast enough to get his shield to block the strike. Kilarra's life blood splatters on the party, with some of it forming the word, "me" in the air as the creature gives a chilling laugh. As her body strikes the ground, it turns insubstantial and disappears, seemingly absorbed by the landscape.

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Kilarra only:

You fall into darkness as your lifeblood spills out of your neck. You float in darkness for a while, before you see an angelic general with five wings of fire, a flaming bastard sword and resplendent golden armor appear. "Kilarra Dimir," The angelic general speaks, his voice filled with compassion. "Today, by willingly putting your life on the line for a child you barely know, you have proven that there is still goodness within you. Are you willing to give yourself another chance?"

Please reply in spoilers for GM only.

Party up. Kilarra, just respond to spoilers


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"NO!" Piotr roars and rushes the beast, hoping to hold it off while the others get Kilarra. Ann's voice is silent.

charging attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

-2ac


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr's sword strikes a telling blow into the creature's arm, though not as deeply as he had expected, but there is no blood coming out of the wound.

3 dmg done. Out in the fog it had some self healing taking place,
for a clarification but you don't really get to see that in game.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

GM only:

K.Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Kilarra's mind snaps for only a second, letting her previous personality through.
"I know who you are, General Vengeance. Have your eyes peer upon me, have your wings shield me, bathe my rage in holy flame, and I will seek out your enemies in your name. Turn me into your righteous avenger!"


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid continues to run, pushing his mother ahead of him, as a voice in his head speaks.

"You cannot survive this - you must be the last. Then I can save you. Run!"


The sight of the mother and son making for their lives fills Auryl's veins with a certain determination to do what's right in a world that's entirely wrong. He stops without saying a thing, not wanting to put a single seed of doubt and hesitation in the mind of the parent and her child, and lifts up his shield to intercept the nightmare.

Use 'Total Defense' to get a whoopin' +4 to my AC for a total of 21


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Choking back a sob, Rozalia runs. Her only concern is getting Caraid to safety!


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Auryl, you don't have your shield or armor. You only have the items that was stated that you have

Kilarra only:

"Vengeance is certainly what is due of you, and also, there is a certain justice in fixing what you did wrong. I will grant you my protection, and my strength, so you can set things right. Because the scales must be balanced, and I believe that you are capable of doing it." The angelic general then gestures for Kilarra to kneel, before tapping her on her left shoulder with his flaming bastard sword,
which strangely does not burn. "Arise, Lady Knight,as my instrument of Vengeance and justice. Bring down the one who did this to you and save Golarion!" Kilarra feels something fill the void in her heart, not the soothing warmth of Iomedae, but rather a well-tempered forge fire. Then the figure vanishes.

Congratulations, you're now a tortured paladin of Ragathiel!

Also you're on waiting mode because I think, based on how fast the game is moving, it might take a while for the party to get there.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"What..?" - Garrosh stares at the place in the ground where Kilarra disspaeared 'into' - "This cannot be. It has to be a dream of some sort!" - he growls as much to himself as to the others, even as he moves to stand side by side with Piotr - "Stand back beast, whether dream or real!" - he roars - "Back! We stand together against you!"

Morningstar, Cold Iron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Morningstar, Cold Iron CRIT?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Additional damage if it crits: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh strikes a blow that should have shattered the creature's shoulder, but only hears the bone crack. Then the creature rolls its wounded shoulder, seemingly popping it back in place, and gives Garrosh and evil leer, before lunging out to bite him.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Caraid and his mother try to run towards the rock spires, but they suddenly animate, becoming large rocky tentacles as they make a grab for both Caraid and his mother.

Grapple Caraid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Grapple Rozalia: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Caraid manages to dodge the tentacle's grasp, but Rozalia is held fast.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Forgot your bite dmg, Garrosh

bite dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The teeth of the humanoid wolf sink into Garrosh's guts and he finds himself dizzy and barely able to stand,as blood spurts out from the wound.

Also, Party, except for Kilarra up

51 to 100 of 1,190 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.