GM Dak - War for the Crown 1

Game Master Dakcenturi

Chapter 2: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur
Part 1: Songbird

Pics / Maps / Loot & Notes

Start Day: Oathday, 1st of Pharast, 4718
Current Day: Moonday, 12nd of Pharast, 4718


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,711 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Not a bad plan, but no real way to communicate that in character. If Valeria doesn't want to burn a spell that should be fine, just wanted to make sure she had an opportunity before I dropped silence. If she's going to conserve resources:

"Ssejinw." Sveng says, touching himself on the chest. There seems to be no effect...but it has become quiet. Deathly quiet. Unnaturally quiet. Even the shifting of feet and the ambient noises are completely gone.

Not sure how the two mooks would respond to this, if they would immediately go into initiative or not.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

I think we have a message spell active and they last forever... Valeria slows the rest of the group down so that you can be 30 feet up with the goons and then you start baking them with badness? channeling from a corner prevents them to flank you when it's their turn... I would only initiate a silence spell if you can somehow do it without being noticed btw...


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

It lasts rather long, 10 mins/level, although we can still be overheard and additionally it requires pointing at the recipient. Certainly possible though.

I want to prevent them from raising an alarm which may lead to somebody in the other room holding Lady Lotheed hostage with a dagger to her throat.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Ok go ahead with silence after they pass you by, then we fight them off; Hazel and Hargus between us and the goons; @GM: I think we're ready!


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Sveng walks ahead, leading the cultist behind him while the others doddle behind giving them room to do his thing. As they walk toward the room with the training dummies they see the corpse of the halfling and the nearly naked gray man there and spin around in confusion, looking toward Valeria. Just as they look as though they are about to call out Sveng casts a spell as the area around the cultists and the others in the group goes silent.

Initiative:

Eregos: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Hazel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Piri: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Sveng: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Sydney: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Valeria: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Enemy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Anyone in the red area is under the effect of the silence.

Round 1
Hazel/Sveng/Piri/Valeria/Eregos,
Enemy, Sydney


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng raises his unholy symbol (from behind a closed hand) and from him lashes out dark energy, silently but viciously cutting into the cultists.

Negative Energy Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 DC 13 will save for half


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Valeria shoots one of the goons!

MW Light Crossbow vs. FF AC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 3


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Hazel 5-ft. steps forward and pummels the same goon!

Brawler's Flurry 1, Unarmed Strike vs. FF AC: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 2 = 18
Brawler's Flurry 2, Unarmed Strike vs. FF AC: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8
dmg1: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
dmg2: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri, quick to notice what is going on, silently using his precise skills, shoots an arrow at the bad guy.

Atk: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

The surprise assault goes pretty well. Hazel moves up and smashes the closest one in the face, leaving him with a bloody nose. Sveng unleashes the dark energy that washes over both of the cultists, effecting the one closest to him more than the other. Piri fires an arrow at the closest one but misses, however Valeria squares a well placed shot with her crossbow.

Eregos and Adrian to go, both cultists are still up.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Can't load Roll20, so I can't see the map. Just gonna assume I can charge.

Hargus charges towards the nearest assassin, trying to cut him down.

Attack, charge: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hargus moves up to attack slicing into the man that Hazel punched and dropping him to the ground. Adrian stands pulls out his crossbow and loads it, unable to use any magic due to the effects of Sveng's spell.

The cultists pulls out his unholy symbol and grins at Sveng as he unleashes a wave of dark energies that wash over everyone. He then moves into the room toward Sveng as he retrieves his short sword.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
DC 11 Will save for half

Round 1
Hazel/Sveng/Piri/Valeria/Eregos/Adrian, Enemy,> Sydney
Round 2
Hazel/Sveng/Piri/Valeria/Eregos/Adrian,
Enemy, Sydney


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Hargus shakes off most of the negative effects of the cultist's blast, then moves to pursue the other cultist, catching him in a flank instead of being caught in the flank for once.

Attack, flank: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Would we have gotten Attacks of Opportunity on the cultist when he moved towards Sveng.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Ooph

Sveng was unprepared for the counter assault of negative energy, gritting his teeth. He pulses out his own energy again, ripping wounds viciously open, but is careful to make sure they pass over Hargus harmlessly.

Negative Energy Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 DC 13 for half

Using selective channel prevents Hargus from getting hit, and the rest of the party are out of range.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

No AoOs as he was behind the other cultist that died


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"Nasty bugger... let's break out the new wand and see if that shopkeep was reputable.."

Wand of CLW on herself: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Hazel moves and attacks the nasty roguish priest!

unarmed strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Between Svengs harmful magic and Hazel's fist the group puts an end to the last cultist.

End of Combat


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

"Let's heal up quickly and go save Martella! she's waited long enough!"


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Valeria uses the wand of cure light wounds until everyone is FULLY restored. roll the HPs yourselves and tell me how many charges you needed; Valeria uses another charge on herself and another charge on Hazel: both are full HPs now


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
OMG! can't roll an 11...

I am down 14 total with 9 previous
CLW Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Used 3 charges Val


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Pfft. Two charges put me at 17/18, that will be fine for me.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Once everyone is healed up (I think Hargus is the only one left) let me know what your gameplan is.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

With the enemies all on the ground, Sveng dismisses his silence spell so the party can communicate with each other again. He lowers his voice to decrease the chance of being overheard from the other room. "Well done, now we return and rescue Lady Lotheed."


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Val disregards Sveng's false modesty and uses three charges on him, grinning, "Come now, stop this nonsense or I'm gonna have to start nagging you about things... these things are meant for healing, so let's not go save Martella with existing cuts and bruises shall we?"


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng softly chuckles as the scrape on his cheek seals up. "Ah but isn't a modest wound endearing? Shows you really got your hands dirty."


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Valeria raise an eyebrow, "You worship Calistria? ah, much makes sense now... save the wax burns and whip marks for your off time though. This is Crown business."

Valeria stows the wand back in its sheathe with a wink and returns to the others.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Hargus needs only a couple charges, as he was able to shake off the worst of the negative energy burst.

To the others he said, "Do we want to try and sneak in to attack them, or do we just want to kick down the door and charge?"

We already did the disguise bit, so I think those are our two options.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

"The time for sneaking is done. We've whittled down the minions. Now we take on that creepy clown and make her account for her crime!"

Valeria dispels her magical disguise of the Gray Man. She removes the Gray Man's clothes with a sneer of disgust.

Wand of CLW adjusted: 39 charges left


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

"Justice does seem appropriate here. Lead the way."

Sydney is ready to go, albeit at the rear of the pack.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Once the party is in position Hazel opens the door and the team enters.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

"Give me just a minute, I need to mix up a little something before we rush in there"

Piri prepares a shield elixir and readies it to drink before they re-enter the room. As Hazel opens the door he guzzles it down.

My last one for the day. I have 1 CLW and 1 Shield.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

After healing up the group gets in position to rush in to Lady Lotheeds rescue. Hazel opens the door and rushes inside.

Take a surprise round (one move or one standard action


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri moves in and up to take a shot at the boss.

Atk: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Point blank


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng runs inside to get a clear view of the room.

Move action, moved on map.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Valeria runs inside and stops beside Piri to survey the situation.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Hazels runs inside next to the clown and Martella.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hazel may have rushed past the remaining grunt in the room, but Hargus stepped next to him and struck with the falcata.

I'm not sure if I can 5-foot step in the surprise round or not, but if I can, 5-foot step next to the grunt, and then standard action to attack. If I can't, I'll take a move action to get next to him.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Surprise round
Sydney heads straight for Lady Lotheed to effect a rescue. He looks her over for any serious wounds.

Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Piri moves into the room so he can get an open shot on the halfling leader. Sveng moves in as well but stays closer to the entrance. Valeria follows behind Piri taking up a spot adjacent to him while Hazel barrels straight toward the halfling and Martella. Hargus steps up and attakcs the cultist in the back leaving a serious injury while Sydney goes to take a look at Martella. Adrian brings up the rear and watches behind the group for any surprise attacks.

Initiative:

Adrian: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Eregos: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Hazel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Piri: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sveng: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sydney: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Valeria: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Enemy1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Enemy2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Seeing Sydney doesn't have a weapon in hand the halfling steps out and murmurs a prayer to her dark god as she casts a spell on herself.

Round 1
Enemy1, > Adrian/Valeria, Enemy2, Hargus/Hazel/Sydney/Piri/Sveng


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Spellcraft to identify spell: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Meh.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Spellcraft to ID spell: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Valeria begins an intimidating battle dance, lifting her allies' spirits.

Inspire Courage: +1 to atk/dmg and saves vs. fear


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Valeria:
She cast shield of faith.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

"She has a spell of deflection - go for accuracy instead of power!"


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Adrian continues watching the back in case anyone comes up behind the group while Valeria begins her battle dance which helps inspire all the others as they know it means it is time to get down to business. The cultist steps back and grabs a hold of his holy symbol as he unleashes a wave of negative energy that washes over everyone and causes Martella to black out after more wounds open on her body.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
DC 11 Will save for half

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

The negative energy seems to barely effect the halfling.

Round 1
Enemy1, Adrian/Valeria, Enemy2, > Hargus/Hazel/Sydney/Piri/Sveng


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Piri feels the dark energy as it causes some discomfort.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Sveng is prepared for the negative energy blast this time, staving off the worst of it. But as Lady Lotheed falls Sveng cries out. "Heal her, immediately! Or get her out!" He runs to her side, grabbing the symbol hidden under his shirt. "Troth!" The air around Lady Lotheed faintly shimmers with silver motes for a moment.

Casting sanctuary, anybody attempting to directly target her has to make a DC 17 will save or lose their action and be unable to attack for the duration, which is 3 rounds. Sveng is out of healing and isn't physically strong enough to carry her, and more negative energy channels could kill her.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Once again, Hargus shakes off the effects of the negative energy, barely noticing the cultist's strike. He swipes at the man in front of him with his falcata.

Attack, Inspire: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12
Damage, Inspire: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"You think this is all a big joke hmm? to kidnap people and dress yourselves like clowns... let's see if you still think this is funny..."

Hazel 5-ft. steps and attempts to trip the clown, then tries to crush her with a drop kick.

improved trip, flurry: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 = 21

drop kick! flurry: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 2 = 17 add +4 to the roll if trip attempt was successful
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,711 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dak - War for the Crown 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.