GM Dak - War for the Crown 1

Game Master Dakcenturi

Chapter 2: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur
Part 1: Songbird

Pics / Maps / Loot & Notes

Start Day: Oathday, 1st of Pharast, 4718
Current Day: Moonday, 12nd of Pharast, 4718


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,697 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Knowledge (planar): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Oh I loath the mechanic that native outsiders aren't treated as humanoids.


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

While Adrian takes stock of the frantic fighting occurring nearby, his summoned elemental sinks seamlessly into the earth.

Since the elemental has a move speed of 20ft and has Earth Glide, would it be fair for it to move 5 feet down and then 15 feet toward the enemies? Then it moves 5 feet back to the surface, etc.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Yes that works for me Adrian


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Sveng and Adarian are you going to do any other actions?


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Think you're immune to my magic? Your mistake. Sveng's left eye flashes and his face briefly appears as an unimaginable monstrosity. "Vehafor l'gra!"

Casting cause fear on the native outsider.

Frightened Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 3 DC 17 will save reduces this to shaken for 1 round.


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

Adrian considers casting a spell for a moment, but instead decides to grab his crossbow and re-position himself closer to the enemy.

Just moving closer.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hazel is still to sick to do anything but the effects seem to finally be wearing off. Hargus drops to the ground laughing uncontrollably for a moment before he manages to get a hold of himself and stop while still prone. Adrian moves up toward the fight along with his elemental companion.

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Sveng casts a spell on the gray-skinned man who suddenly has a look of panic on his face as he looks around for a means of escape. Piri, like Hazel, seems to finally be getting over the nausea from before. Sydney watches as the rat he summoned takes a bite out of the gray-skinned man.

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

The last thug falls to the ground sleeping after Valeria casts her spell, but the gray-skinned man doesn't seem to be effected. They gray-skinned man runs off back the direction he came and you here him call out to someone "Don't let anyone get up here!"

Rat would get an AoO

Sydney also sees, out the door behind him, that the two guards are coming around and have spotted what is transpiring inside.

Round 4
Valeria, Enemies, > Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney
Round 5
Valeria,
Enemies, Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

Valeria stops her inspiring song and plunges her rapier into the sleeping gnome's heart.

coup de grace, then 5-ft step to the east over gnome's remains

Rapier CDG vs. Gnome: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7 piercing dmg.

--> Gnome Fort DC 17 or die.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Hazel finally stops rejecting food and takes her revenge on the sleeping initiate in front of her:

unarmed attack CDG vs. Initiate: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19 bludgeoning dmg.

--> Initiate Fort DC 29 or die


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng moves over to the initiates who originally fell asleep from Valeria. He observes them carefully, then picks the one that most closely resembles his build, and touches his hat of disguise to shift his appearance to the man.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

I hope you inform us of your plans there Sveng... ;)


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Much funnier to just walk in carrying his body ;)


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hmmm...Roll20 seems to be stuck on the "Establishing Server Uplink" step. Could someone let me know if I can catch up to the gray-skinned man? I'll need to take a move action to stand up first.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89
Sveng wrote:
Much funnier to just walk in carrying his body ;)

I agree with this message! :)


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri moves up to coup-de-grace the final sleeping initiate.

Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

DC 38


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4
Piri Erudishen wrote:

Piri moves up to coup-de-grace the final sleeping initiate.

[dice=Auto Crit]1d6 + 2
[dice=Auto Crit]1d6 + 2
[dice=Auto Crit]1d6 + 2

DC 38

Hazel just took that one out: go around the corner and shoot the gray bastard! :)


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

Did we see which direction Señor Gray Man went? Adrian would likely direct the elemental in that direction, but I'm not sure which direction that actually is.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Yeah, pretty much everyone would have seen he went west and then north. Drew an arrow for you. For Hargus, with standing you are pretty sure you won't be able to catch him in one turn with as quick as he ran off.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hargus stops laughing and stands, a look of anger on his face, and begins to move off after the gray-skinned humanoid. I'll teach him to mess with my mind like that. Making me laugh. I'll gut him.

Stand and move after the gray-skinned humanoid.


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney moves to close the door and bar it.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Ret con if possible

Seeing that he could not move quickly enough to get a shot at the gray man, Piri remembers glimpsing more initiates to the left and moves (double)in that direction. Eventually spotting them appearing to sleep he positions himself to finish them off as soon as he can.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hazel, finally feeling normal again takes her pent up frustration out on the unconscious cultist near her as she stomps on his face putting an end to him. Hargus stands up after his brief fit of laughter and moves after the gray-skinned man. As he does, he sees another cultists through the various crates blocking the way of where the gray-skinned man had just run off. Adrian has his elemental give chase as he waits there near the door with Sydney and Sveng.

Sveng moves off in the other direction of the fighting and disappears around the boxes as he uses his hat to disguise himself like one of the sleeping cultists. Just as he does Piri comes around the corner and now sees another cultist standing there, that apparently appeared out of no where and who looks like one of the cultists that is still sleeping on the floor. Sydney slams the door shut and grabs a nearby box and puts it in front of the door.

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Val stabs the unconscious gnome through the heart, putting an end to him as well.

Round 5
Valeria, Enemies, > Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney
Round 6
Valeria,
Enemies, Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri moves up to Coup-de-Grace the yellow dot.

auto crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
auto crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
auto crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

DC = 37


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

Valeria draws a flask as she goes and chucks it at the silent initiate!

Acid Flask, Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 vs. Touch AC
Acid Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Hazel takes a double move to stand right in front of the silent initiate, threatening the mook with her fists! (and forked tongue!)


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney looks at the new couple of cultists, trying hard not to see the carnage his friends are wreaking on sleeping foes. Looking for a way to help, he moves (double move) throught the crates to follow the others.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng raises a brow at Piri who has elected to ignore him. He's either incredibly perceptive...or not. Shrugging, he picks up the corpse of the man he is replicating, moving back to the entrance of the warehouse.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri deliberately chose the one that did not resemble Sveng, as he noticed that Sveng was doing something to the one that resembled Sveng.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hargus grits his teeth as Hazel rushes past him and cuts off his direct access to the Silent Initiate. Her headstrong rush stops me from killing him to clear the way to that gray-skinned one.

Hargus decides there was no sense standing in the logjam, and instead looks to climb over the crates to get after him.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

I don't know how many Climb checks I need to move through the two squares of crates in front of me. If I need more than two, I'll roll the extras.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

There's a square south of Hazel where Hargus could have melee reach to the initiate; if you want to stand on the crate, I think only one climb check is enough, followed by an attack roll. You'll get +1 to hit due to height advantage...


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hazel rushes up to the cultist ready to fight something that isn't already unconcious, but as she does she blocks of Hargus from getting there. Instead he manages to climb over the crates to get behind the man. Adrian moves up to join the others and commands his elemental to get around the other side of the cultist and attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

It slams into the cultist doing some harm but the man stays on his feet. Sveng drags the unconscious, but still alive, body of the cultist who he is currently disguised as back toward the door while Piri finishes off the other cultist. Sydney moves up to join the others in their fight against the last cultist while Val pulls out a flask of acid and tosses it into the fray. The acid burns the cultist, but still isn't enough to bring him to the ground. It also manages to burn Hazel and Hargus just a little.

From further up the stairs you hear arcane words being spoken. The cultist steps back and attack Hargus.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

His feeble attempt, in his injured state, isn't enough to actually land a blow on Hargus though.

Round 6
Valeria, Enemies, > Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney
Round 7
Valeria,
Enemies, Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng makes sure to drop off the enemy within sight of the party, but out of sight of the still-standing enemies. It takes him a while to get there with how much progress they've made.

Double move. Showing the party the corpse and giving them an obvious wink so they can tell what he did, but making sure to hide the body afterwords so hopefully no enemies can tell what he did.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri seeing all the enemies in sight down, Piri runs double move to the other side of the crates to rejoin his party. Listening to the arcanic chanting he attempts to identify the spell.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 10 + (1) = 24


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Having batted aside his foe's feeble attack, Hargus retaliates with one of his own.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

It isn't that much better...

No flank because of the crates.


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney continues to follow the action as the conjured rat charges in and bites at the cultist.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

I believe that is the last round for the rat.


Tiefling (Pitborn) Brawler 3 | HP 27/29 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +7 CMD 18 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Martial Flexibility 2/4

Moves into a flank with Hargus and attacks:

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 dmg.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

Valeria delays until the mook goes down.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hargus and Hazel, working together, manage to put down the last cultist while Sveng and Sydney continue to make their way toward joining the group. Piri can't tell exactlly what the spell is that was being cast without actually seeing it.

You'll find out soon enough though. Anyone running up the stairs will find at the top corner three squares covered in grease.

You all hear movement from the office overhead but can't see what is going on. Though you hear the same arcane words being spoken again.

Plus another two squares now leading up to the door into the office.

Round 7
Valeria, Enemies, > Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney
Round 8
Valeria,
Enemies, Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Having discovered what Sveng was up to and he had no intention of leaving the initiate alive, Piri returns and puts an arrow through his skull.

Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Auto Crit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

DC = 35


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

With the Silent Initiate down, Hargus runs past him and up the stairs. Seeing the grease puddle he slows down, and attempts to carefully move through it.

Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 8

He steps into the beginning of the grease puddle, then feels his feet starting to slide, and manages to catch himself before he falls.


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney moves to the bottom of the stairs, and then starts casting a summoning spell (1 round).


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

The elemental scampers past Hazel and Sydney up the stairs, pulling up just short of Hargus and the large grease puddle. Adrian follows, pausing part-way up the staircase and waiting for the others to take the lead.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Spellcraft to identify arcane words: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Val said a week, so not sure exactly when she will be back, but going to wait through tomorrow and will bot tomorrow night if not back by then.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

I'm back! just not in the front row! ;)

"You can come out now... we have killed all your minions. The boss said 'no witnesses' as this involves the Crown. Your ongoing... employment will depend how you behave in the next few minutes. I am Lady Valeria Tanessen of Cheliax, and I have your next assignment."

Bluff to Deceive or Lie, Rising Star: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 = 17


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Hazel waits at the bottom of the stairs while Hargus rushes up toward the grease.

Reflex-Hargus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Failing the acrobatics requires a reflex save.

He tries to carefully walk through it but instead manages to slip and fall on his butt instead. Adrian follows behind and has his elemental move up behind Hargus. Sveng joins the others, moving toward the stairs and trying to identify the spell. However, without being able to see it, he can't be certain what was cast. However, it sounded similar to what was cast before and he can clearly see the grease covering the steps, so it isn't a big leap to think it was another grease spell. Piri is the only one who stays behind as he finishes off the last of the sleeping cultists. Sydney moves toward the stairs as well then starts to cast a spell. Val calls out to the fleeing man trying to convince him to come out.

1d20 - 1 + 10 ⇒ (4) - 1 + 10 = 13

You hear quiet from upstairs for a moment then the gray skinned man calls out "That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Who sent you?" You hear the brief sound of metal grating on metal coming from the upstairs office.

Round 8
Valeria, Enemies, > Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney
Round 9
Valeria,
Enemies, Hazel/Hargus/Adrian/Sveng/Piri/Sydney


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri moves to catch up to his party

Double move reflected on map


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x89

"Who sent me? that is none of your concern. I will let you know, however, that I was in the Senate chambers when the Emperor initiated The Purge... that should give you a hint of my level of importance in this operation. Come now, good man: we need to extract information from the asset and move her. Take us to the location."

Bluff to Deceive or Lie, Rising Star: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 2 = 22


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hargus shakily attempts to stand up.

Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 19

He succeeds, but rather than continuing to rush forwards, he lets Valeria attempt to convince the gray-skinned humanoid to allow them to approach easily.

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,697 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dak - War for the Crown 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.