GM Dak - War for the Crown 1

Game Master Dakcenturi

Chapter 2: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur
Part 1: Songbird

Pics / Maps / Loot & Notes

Start Day: Oathday, 1st of Pharast, 4718
Current Day: Moonday, 12nd of Pharast, 4718


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,720 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

[i]Preparations, I've never had reason to mistrust the Pathfinders in the past, so I guess it is going to be a benefit, but I'll be especially on my guard[i]

Piri gets up from his seat. Having enjoyed Adrian's hospitality and finished his breakfast and his extract preparation. Pre-making a single cure light wounds.

"I believe we have discussed enough given our limited knowledge of the situation. I am ready."


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

I haven't been gaming as long as you have, Valeria, but that hasn't been my experience. I find Stealth works perfectly fine for scouting as long as you have a good Dex and keep your investment up with it by adding a rank every level. Once someone in the party can cast invisibility, you're basically unnoticeable, outside of adversaries with a super high perception check and the ability to see invis. Now, whether or not we have someone who invested that much in Stealth is a different question. I don't think anyone can cast invisibility yet, either.

Hargus nods. "If the Pathfinders are in position, than we'd best get down there. Hopefully there are multiple entrances so we don't have to go in the front door."


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

If the group is tactical and uses invisibility + stealth and limits the activity to mapping the dungeon and coming back, then yes, it can work, but reality is that from a metagaming perspective it splits the party, inflicts added risk on the scout via traps and other silent dungeon perils (molds, slimes, hazards, etc.) and will often fail due to the scout giving in to the temptation of initiating combat via sneak attack or trying to unlock/steal something (yes, unlocking a door can be heard via Perception DC 20, which is far easier than spotting the invisible thief) I will maintain my warning and speak no more on the issue. Just know that due to an infinite number of variables, the D&D/Pathfinder style of 'scouting' fails 75% of the time or more; i.e. 75% of the time or more the party has to rush in to go save the scout, and rushing in is much more dangerous than advancing slowly and tactically as a party. I'm sure I don't have to remind you all of a certain Piri with certain halfling assassins. :)

Valeria returns from a nearby shop with a waterskin and two vials at her belt. "I went and got some water in case Martella is dehydrated after being in captivity for the last day... let us hurry! to the Dignified Repository!"


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng slowly rises, placing down the cold coffee. "I think the real issue is what Hargus says; what is preventing them from holding a knife to Lady Lotheed's throat if we attempt to free her with brute force?"

"We need to see if there are any opportunities to get inside without being noticed. If I can find Lady Lotheed, I can protect her while the rest of you force your way in. That way if they send somebody to use her as hostage I can disable them."

Sveng can cast invisibility and make his way in silently, hopefully finding Lady Lotheed and waiting at her side. If anybody attempts to use her against the party as a hostage, he will have owl's wisdom active and will cast hold person, which is a fairly hefty DC 18 will save. Barring that I have a few other tricks, such as sanctuary and cause fear, that should be able to help keep her alive. Thoughts?


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

"That's out of the question Sveng. We all do this together. We stand a better chance of protecting her than with you alone. No offense."

No splitting the party. Nope. Nope. Absolutely nope. We're a team. Again, for those who haven't played the game long, these challenges are built for an entire party to face. In no way shape or form will the writers of an AP create a lone wolf situation. Plus we end up with six players sitting on their thumbs for two weeks real time while Sveng does his solo PbP exploration. Nope.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

"Let's go meet Lady Morilla and the Pathfinders. Perhaps they've already scouted the place and found a likely entry point for us to use."


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

"Splendid idea!" replies Val.

On the way to the Dignified Repository, Val observes the state of the city, its people, and whether or not goods are flowing in and out of the canals.

Within about half a block of the warehouse, she drains one of the two vials of antitoxin she purchased.

Repository perhaps... Dignified? unlikely...


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney puts away the journal he was reviewing.

"Yes, a very good suggestion. It does seem wise to find out what others may have already discovered."


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

Adrian places a hand on his chin. He considers Sveng's previous concerns. "Even if we went in with force, it might not matter. If she's still alive, then it's probably because they need something from her," he thinks aloud, speaking to no one in particular. "If they could afford to kill her just because we showed up, it would suggest they already got what they needed from her. In that case she'd already be dead and we'd be retrieving a corpse either way."

He shakes his head. "Regardless, Hargus is right. Best to make our way there first and get more information."


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

During the wait and discussion time, half listening, Piri prepares two more extracts. Shield and True Strike, leaving him one slot to fill

"Very well then, let's be off before we are overtaken by events."


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

You make your way to the Dignified Repository, a fancy name for a drab location. The warehouse stands 40 feet tall, with windows lining the building only near the roof. Although this likely serves to light the interior, it makes observing the inner workings from street level impossible. A pair of large, metal exhaust pipes jut out from the top of the roof.

A wide wagon-path passes along lines of shrubs, leading up to a pair of broad receiving doors. Another five service entrances line the outer walls of the warehouse.

During your brief observation, you notice four humans - three men and one woman - regularly patrolling the grounds around the Repository. They are dressed in drab, dark leathers but do not carry any readily apparent weapons.

As you all stand a ways from the warehouse and discuss and observe the place, out of no where a a hobbling ragpicker shambles over to where you are watching across from the Repository. "Appears you lot plan to get into some mischief..."

"Seems you could use a hand with those cultists over yonder," he says, pointing a crooked walking stick towards the patrolling men. A surprisingly bright smile peeks out from beneath his ratty cowl. "A mutual friend sent us to help. We have people in position ready to strike down a few that we can while remaining unnoticed. Just give the word when you are ready."

Map updated, obviously you all aren't that close yet, but had to put you somewhere on the map


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng inclines his head politely to the newcomer.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"What have you learned of the Repository? Entrances, number of cultists, where Lady Lotheed is being held? Any information we can gather helps our cause."


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hargus studies the four humans as Sveng speaks to the ragpicker. The perimeter guards would be their biggest impediment, currently. If they could be dealt with without raising the alarm, they might be able to quietly infiltrate the Repository. He glanced towards the ragpicker, waiting to hear his response to Sveng before asking his question.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

@GM: your post says 4 humans but the map has only 2 tokens- are there only two at any one time? Also some of the PC tokens are down on hit points- if that's accurate Val would have healed them with the wand before we left Adrian's house.

Val looks to the group. "Sveng, do you still wish to use the Pathfinder's strike as a distraction to enter and scout the building?"


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

"Potentially." Sveng says. "But if they are confident in their ability to remove the guards without raising the alarm, as they say, we may be able to push in further before having to do that."


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The man smirks at Sveng's comment about them being confident "If I didn't think we could do it I wouldn't have said so. In any case, there are six entrances in total. There are a little less than two dozen cultists that we could see and no sign of Lady Lotheed."

Yes you only see 2 guards at a time as they patrol around the exterior split up.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Two dozen. "How many armed men and women are with you?" Sveng inquires. "And their capabilities. Any magic users among them?"

"Let's take out the four patrolling guards, but after that we are on the clock because at some point they will notice the missing guards, at least by a shift change."


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

"Very well, give the signal to your Pathfinders to do their worst, my good man, and we will take care of those goons outside."

Valeria waits for Sveng to cast his invisibility spell, then calls upon the powers of her ring to adopt the likeness of a scantily clad dance-hall Qadiran belly dancer with... generous and voluptuous features. Her crossbow appears like a basket of fresh baked croissants.

"Sveng, good job on the spell... I can't see you at all! go forth my friend, and get inside as soon as the Pathfinders open the doors and stream out. The rest of you: try to act like a bunch of lovestruck fools and try to cover your most obvious mercenary aspects within your cloak or clothing. Hide your weapons or give them to me if they're too big... I'll make them part of this disguise"

Disguise with Disguise Self: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26

Valeria then begins to dance in the middle of the street, walking towards the warehouse with a few... choice gentlemen in tow. When within 90 feet of the two leather clad guards, she strikes a pose and fix them with a lustful glare, smiling at them.

Perform Belly Dance... maybe one of you can play some kind of percussion during that time? ;): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Fascinate, Will Save DC 14

Fascinate:
the creature sits quietly and observes the performance for as long as the bard continues to maintain it. While fascinated, a target takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat to the target allows the target to make a new saving throw against the effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

"Do you have people inside, or will you take out the perimeter guards to allow us to approach without being seen?"


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The man replies to Hargus and Sveng ”None of us are inside but I have some people on the roof. We can make a quick tactical strike which should reduce their numbers by about half a dozen without being noticed. Afterwards the rest is up to you, we came to help but with things as they are we can’t get more involved than that.”


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

"Is the roof not guarded? Is there access from there? Perhaps we should go up there and work our way down. We will probably need to take at least two of these patrol out."


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The man shakes his head "No, they don't have anyone on the roof, but unless you have rope and climbing gear you may find it difficult to utilize."


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney whispers to his bird. "Iznagitur, go peer in those windows up there and tell us what you see. Then fly around the place and let us know if any guards are about."

The little bird nods and flies off.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

"Will that eliminate all the perimeter guards, or just a few of them?"


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Half a dozen? That's incredibly useful, especially without raising the alarm. "Once you clear them out, can you guard the perimeter in case anybody tries to escape when we enter?" He inquires.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

When Hargus asks about the perimiter guards he nods "We can get one set without raising the alarm, that leaves the other for you to either sneak past or deal with." As Sveng asks about there continues suppoer he shakes his head "Sorry, we have other work that is waiting on us but Lady Morilla said it was important for us to give you a hand so we will take out a few of the guards but the rest will be up to you."

Sydney:
From the windows the bird can see in there is a large room with crates, barrels, bags etc, obviously a warehouse. There are 6 men inside this larger room. He can't see into any other parts of the building. There are two sets of two guards patrolling the building on opposite sides, circulating around the building every minute or so.


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

"A little bird tells me that we have 6 brutes inside. Two more pairs of guards on patrol."


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Ah, other responsibilities. Sveng nods in understanding. "Very well, any help given is much appreciated. I believe we're ready to move forward than, yes?"


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Piri, with his short bow well hidden under his cape, poses more as a reveler, trailing behind and fascinated with Valeria and her performance.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Hargus does his best to hide his equipment under his cloak - although the falcata was a popular enough weapon it shouldn't occasion too much comment. The shield he left strapped to his back, where it was best hidden - that would definitely occasion comment. He otherwise pretended to be fascinated by the belly dancer's performance, laughing and acting drunk with the others.


Male LG Human Arcanist (Occultist) 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB +0, CMD 11 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | Reservoir: 4/6 | Active conditions: None.

Plan decided, Adrian follows behind the others, playing the part of an entranced reveler in order to help Valeria's performance.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Once the group gives the go ahead, the ragpicker stamps his walking stick on the ground three times. A whistling cuts through the air, and you see two of the patrolling men fall to the ground, clutching arrows now sticking out of their bodies.

Four new people pop up from hiding atop the Repository's roof. With practiced agility, they hang from the eaves and balance on the narrow window ledges high on the walls. They unleash a volley of crossbow fire upon unseen targets within. Already secured ropes are tossed down the sides of the warehouse and they slide down - detaching the ropes once they are down, quickly vanishing among shrubs and alleys, dragging the two fallen guards into the shrubs to hide the bodies.

The brief strike is so distracting that you scarcely notice the ragpicker already making his escape.

His parting words may have been, "The rest is up to you, good luck..." but you can't be sure.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Hmm...efficient little buggers. Glad they are on our side


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng blinks in surprise at the fast and brutal efficiency. That was more than efficient. That was terrifying. But before he can respond they are already off into the alleys. "Well...then I suppose we are on the clock. Let's move in."


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

"Agreed."


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The group approaches near where the Pathfinders dragged the two bodies of the patrol men. From cover behind a bush you can see there are 3 smaller doors on the south side of the building where you are and one large set of double doors.

Map updated, consider yourselves to be where you actually are on the map now.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

GM, I believe Valeria wanted to use her distraction ability on one of the other guards, and the rest of us were going to pretend to be entranced by the belly dancer girl.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

If you want to wait for the other patrol to come around the side of the building we can go that route. Their strike kind of superseded her action.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

Please retcon my last post if no guards outside. Proceed to plan B: Sveng Solo Mission.


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

... ... ...


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

I've been having this issue lately where Roll 20 isn't loading for me. Could someone describe where on the map we are? How far are we from the nearest entrance to the warehouse?


CG Female Human Bard 4 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 17, T 12, FF 16 | hp 27/27 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +11 | Percep +7 | CMD 16 | Spells 1st 5/5 2nd 2/2 Bardic Performance 15/15 | Reroll @ +3 1/1 | Conditions: none Wand CLW x88

We're about 90 feet away from entrance, with bushes off the driveway covering our approach

Valeria double moves 60' to the east, staying low behind the cedar hedge.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

Continuing the charade? or do we just go in?

Piri moves up to stay with Valeria.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney is hanging back and watching everyone's back, with his little bird flying here and there, acting as a lookout. He casts Mage Armor on himself, and stands ready with a grease or obscuring mist spell if either becomes necessary.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Alright so Sydney is essentally delaying, Piri and Valeria have moved up. What about Hargus/Sveng/Adrian? I will bot Hazel for the time being.


Male Human Cleric 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | CMD 12 | Fort +5 | Ref +3 | Will +9* | Init +2 | Perc +12
*:
-1 vs compulsion (see drawback)

Sveng moves up with the others quietly. He won't attempt his covert mission until the door is opened, at the earliest.


Male Human Vigilante (avenger) 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 25 | T 14 | FF 21 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +8; low-light vision

Sorry, thought I posted. Hargus will move up with the others, as well.


Aasimir Investigator (Empiricist)4 AC 119|T14|FF16|HP35 Init+3|Perc+11|Fort 3|Ref 7(+1)|Will 4(+2)|Darkvision 60|DR Acid, cold, elec.|

If there is nobody in sight, Piri will do SOP on the door and let Hargus or another front liner open it. I really thought I had already posted that but I don't see it, must have dreamed it


LN Human Pact Wizard 4 HP: 25/25 AC: 10 Tch: 10 FF: 10 CMD: 12 | F +3 R +2 W +7 | Init: +1 Perc: +6 | Active: none

Sydney continues to watch (delay) until the action starts, if anything does.


HR | MM | RotRL1 | RotRL2 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Everyone but Sydney starts to move up toward the door while Piri rushes ahead and checks the door out.

SDOP:
Piri-Perception (Traps): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17
Piri-Disable Device: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Piri-Perception (Listen): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

He doesn't find or hear any immediate dangers, but he does find the door is locked. Quickly he tries to open it but it is a pretty sturdy lock and he feels like he will need either a solid chunk of time or some good luck to get it opened.

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,720 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dak - War for the Crown 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.