Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP

Game Master Benjen Harris

Shards of an Order is a homebrew Pathfinder campaign set in a world called Vyn, more specifically set on the continent of Enderal.
Maps/Handouts
Player Resource
Vyn Calender

Initiative:
[dice=Nalia Initiative] 1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Poppo Initiative] 1d20 + 5 [/dice]
[dice=Turngut Initiative] 1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=BobE Initiative] 1d20 + 2[/dice]


3,251 to 3,300 of 3,471 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

can I reach it with my staff? If not I'll sn 1 a skeleton and have it stand there


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Reaching out and pressing the pressure plate with a staff or weighing it down with backpacks renders nothing. But summoning a skeleton to stand upon it lights up the rune on the pressure plate and the final rune above the door lights up. The purple barrier disappears allowing passage into the next hallway. The hallway goes for a little ways before becoming more narrow to the point that it can only fit one person. At the end of the hallway is a metal portcullis made of dark steel that blocks your passage further.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

Can anyone see anything that would trigger the portcullis to rise?

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 oops perception is +4, so 20

knowledge engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
knowledge engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
knowledge planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

BobE looks at the gate will you please open for us?
diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

LOL I was just being funny.

beatrip will try to go through the bars..


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

You do not see any switch or way to open it. When BobE kindly asks the portcullis to open, while he is very convincing the gate does not budge.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Was Beatrip able to move through the portcullis?

Poppo moves up to the gate and gives it a look as well.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 blah


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Yes sorry she is able to go through the portcullis but does not see anyway of activating the gate on the other side.

GM Roles:

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Shrugging as everyone stands around looking carefully at things or scratching their heads pensively, Turngut strides up to the portcullis, grabs the bottom and tries to heave it upwards.
Turngut LIFT!!!

Strength check: 20 + 4 = 24
Take 20 on Strength check.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

With bulging green arms Turngut is just barely able to lift the portcullis open. Going upward the metal gate gradually disappears and Turngut is left with nothing else to lift up and you are able to proceed forward.

Slanted hallways lead both to your left and right. To the right you hear dead silence. But clear as day you hear something to your left, the rattle of chains echoes the eerie dark hallways. Uhhhh you hear a voice moan in pain coming from further down the hallway.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo scratches his head as he walks passed Turngut, wondering why he didn't think of the obvious way to clear the gate.

Glad you are so buff Turngut, I could have ever lifted that. He praises his muscle bound friend.

Let me creep over here and have a look! He says once he hears the moaning, he slinks off into the shadows.

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 Yes!

Moved on the map, is Dunwar still with us??


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

GM Roles:

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Poppo moves silently through the shadows further down the hallway. He sees another hallway branch off to his left as he get closer. The moans of pain are coming from that hallway.

Dunwar stands next to Calia only standing because he has her to lean on.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo creeps closer to the moaning.

Peek into the next hallway.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

The next hallway leads ten feet before opening into a small room. Sitting in a chair bound by chains upon his feet and hands is a young man. He appears to be no more then twenty years old with dark hair that is partially concealed by a massive cage on his head. The cage is uncomfortably pressed up against his head with the inside of the cage have long thin blades which cut open the young mans face with every slight flinch.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo stares for a moment at the poor lad, and decides he better get the others before trying to free this poor soul.

He darts back to the others and reports in.

Um, um...there's a guy in a torture device down there. This place is pretty messed up, kind of surprised Malphis would use all this weird stuff to test people. Anyway I'm going to see if I can get him free, but he might die too. He quickly rattles off without taking a breath.

He then race back to the room and scans it for other traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Poppo looks around but doesn't see any other traps in the room. Looking at the the large cage the young man wears you see no other way to get it off then to lift it off. The chains around his wrists and ankles look like fairly standard manacles.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

Speaking to Poppo Nalia says, I'll be ready with healing if needed. What sort of place is this?!?!?

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

My friend is going to try and get you out of that. Stand still as I think this may hurt.

sense motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

At the portcullis, Turngut smiles with a hint of pride at impressing his friends. When Poppo praises him, he breaks out into a wide smile and flexes to show off his physique.

In the room with the cage-headed man, Turngut stays at arms length. Anything requiring finesse and cleverness typically makes the orc uncomfortable. Hearing the others talk about the solution, Turngut offers: Turngut can lift cage. Very careful. Move slow but strong. Not knowing what else to do, Turngut will look around the room in general.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The odd and horrific tests and how they might be connected to Malphas are lost on Turngut. He simply wants to help and to overcome each step as it is presented.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

You're right! This place isn't right... Calia says looking at the cage around the young mans head. You don't see much in the room but both Nalia and Turngut do see the strange shadowy figures in the distance past the walls growing ever closer. Nalia thinks that the young man is almost completely out of it, he probably doesn't even realize that you are there. Do any of you try to lift the cage off?

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

I looked back and we're all pretty well healed up with Turngut down 9 as the worst. If Poppo doesn't need to do anything to it then maybe Turngut could lift it off. Is their any way for Poppo to inactivate any of the blades? Disengage?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Looking at it the blades look basically built into the cage with no way to get them off.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo examines things with the cage just to be sure there is no easier way.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Not to remove just to examine
Guessing that doesn't help

Okay Turngut, strong but gentle. Nalia, BobE, Calia be ready to heal. The little halfling says.


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut steps up to the man and gingerly places his hands on both sides of the cage. Glancing to Poppo and seeing his friend give a nod, Turngut tries to lift the cage. Turngut lift?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Turngut lifts the cage off of the young mans head Ahhhhhhh!!! the man cries out as the blades of the cage leave twelve straight cuts evenly spaced apart on the young mans head. Calia immediately heals the man turning the bleeding dash marks into scars along his face. The young man collapses to the ground in tears By Malphas...thank the warrior father.


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut not no warrior father. Turngut just warrior. He says as he helps the man to his feet.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Ha the young man laughs as Turngut helps him to his feet I was referring to Malphas as the warrior father. Micolash. the young man says holding out his hand.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

BobE's Post:

Carsis has invaded this plane. Her powers are growing. She may be winning.

Sense motive on scarface sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

I suspect, if my suspicions are sustained, similar things have survived here for some time, but your father may soon show some gratitude with summary salutations for your survival if the the substance of your story is sustained. So what are you waiting on, say on.

Beatrip slaps her face so sorry, he stammers on sometimes. Cool scars though, want some more?

BobE you think the young man before you is relieved, tired, and seems to be fairly up front with things. Beatrip tries to speak but again this is not the real Beatrip and cannot talk on this plane of existance. Micolash looks at you with a puzzled look I have no idea what you just said.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

Nalia says, Well met, friend., as she extends her hand in greeting. How did you find yourself in this cheery location and such fine and restful accommodations?

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Well, found myself here much in the same way that you have. This is my Trial, but I must say I've been in here for quite some time. Micolash looks around The shadows tried to corrupt me but my faith to Malphas was strong enough to resist. That's why I was bound. I must say that I still don't know the way out of here. Any idea? Nalia you get the sense that Micolash is very much scared and wants to get out of here as soon as possible.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Well we are all trying to find our way out, I surely hope we don't end up with cages on our heads! But you can stick with us Micolash, we'll be stronger together.

Poppo begins to leave the room. Now let's find the way out of here!

He leaves the room and travels to the left and rounds the corner.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Micolash nods and looks around the empty room for a minute before snapping the leg of the chair he was sat in off, wielding it as a club, and then shrugging.

GM Roles:

Poppo Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Poppo scouts ahead but only finds that the hallway continues on before turning right and circling back to where you started.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

turnybutt, can you break a piece of metal off that cage for me? I want to take it back and have a blacksmith examine it.


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Sure Wrinklebutt! Turngut smiles as he snaps a chunk of the cage off. He hands it to BobE and smiles nervously at Beatrip, expecting her to jump out at him at any moment. Seeing Micolash wield a chair leg, he snorts. Chair not good for fighting. Here! This gooder at fighting. He offers Micolash a masterwork silver short sword.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

So, how long do you think you've been in here? Any concept of time? I don't think I'd be doing as good as you if I'd been locked in a razor blade helmet.

Nalia looks around the room he was in for any other signs of escape or other items.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Looking back at Micolash, Nalia says, Say, you wouldn't know a Master Bartarr, would you?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Turngut easily snaps off a good chunk of dark metal from the cage but as he does it turns into an inky substances and drips to the ground.

I have no idea, feels like years! Micolash replies I'm not quite sure how I've made it this long, prayer I suppose. Upon mentioning Master Bartarr he chuckles Master Bartarr is my father of course, insufferable at times but he has a good heart. When Turngut hands Micolash the short sword he immediately chucks the chair leg to the ground and grips the sword holding it with expertise.

As you start looking around Nalia you don't notice any escape in this small room. But looking back out the way you came you swear you can see a dim light through the translucent black wall parallel to you. The light hits the ground of another room but going around the ringed hallway you do not find any entrance to the room at the center.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

I placed myself where I think you are describing the entrance to the room is. Am I right?

I'm so glad we've found you in this place! Your father has been worried about you. Now to get us all out of here.

I'll describe what has happened to us since our entrance to this alternate plane, and then ask Micolash to describe what has happened to him, to see if he's seen anything we haven't or he knows of other areas that we've not seen yet.

Do you guys see this room in the center of this large octagon? Or is it just me?

Ideas to open the door: 1)Wonder if the portcullis needs down before it will open? Or if we spread ourselves out like the spots in the other octagon? Anything on the floor in the hallway? Or on the walls in the hallway?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Nalia maybe it's like a step or leap of faith? Try stepping through the wall, but gently! Poppo suggests as he helps Nalia look around for a possible entrance.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

You can around and find no entrance or anything on the translucent shadowy walls.

Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

bobe will walk backwards into the wall where the opening is.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

You step backwards through the translucent wall. You cannot see anything as if in deeper darkness, you do not know which direction you are facing once you step through, and you can only move at quarter speed. If you wish to move you must roll a d8 which determines which way you walk.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

Seeing Bobie walk backward into the wall startles Nalia, and she runs in behind him, face first for what it's worth, right in front of where I am, after she yells to everyone that we're moving out. Want to make sure everyone knows what we're doing so we don't just think something ate us.

Here goes nothing, Nalia mumbles, gotta keep up with the old man, can't let him make you look bad....

Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Someone who looks like me, could never make someone who looks like you, look bad. BobE replies as he stops and reaches out for Nalia.
I can't see a thing. We should all link up so we can stay together.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

As Nalia enters through the wall she becomes a beacon of light. Both Nalia and BobE can see as if in normal light as such you know which way you are facing. However you still move at quarter speed.

But...from the darkness you begin to hear an eerie laughter. Then you notice the figures that were once at a great distance are gone. The laughter continues then you see peering white eyes beneath you.

Nalia Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Poppo Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Turngut Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
BobE Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Friendly NPC's: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Mad Ones: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Initiative Order Round 1

Poppo
Friendly NPC's
Nalia
Mad Ones
Turngut
BobE

You all begin to see these strange beings made of complete inky shadow lumber out of the darkness with piercing white eyes. If you attack a Mad One that is in the shadow it is a 50% miss chance.

Poppo and Nalia you guys are up!

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 5/ Fighter 1| 46/46 HP | AC 20/20 | FF 20 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 6%

When BobE and I link up hands, and I can see around us, I'll strive to pull us towards the room in the center and out of this odd and unusual slowness. As I do this I call out to Malphas and ask for a blessing on my friends.

move north one square and then cast bless

By the way, hope my call to everyone that we were moving out was clear that they should all jump into this crazy non wall with BobE and I, including the NPC's. :)


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

When Nalia says to move out, Poppo moves straight into the darkness, pushing toward the center.

Double move = 15'


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Micolash, Calia, and Dunwar move in next to Nalia. Calia has to basically drag Dunwar along and as such they move very slowly.

GM Roles:

Yellow Mad One CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Blue Mad One CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Red Mad One CMB: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

The shadowy creatures move through the dark with grace. One of the shades moves up to Poppo and grabs hold of the small halfling. The other two move up to BobE and one is able to grab onto to BobE.

Everyone can go!


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

hp=51/60+0

Turngut's stats for Round “1”:
AC 20, T 14, FF 16 | CMD 23 (24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 2/6 | Effects: None | Perc +5

Very confused, Turngut stands there flatfooted as everyone walks into the wall. The sight of his little friend disappearing into the blackness is enough to get his attention and the inevitable "yip" as Poppo is grabbed is enough to spurn him into action.
No!! No hurt Hoppo!

Flurry Frostfang POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 Miss chance (high hits): 1d100 ⇒ 1
Damage (P): 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23 Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Flurry Frostfang POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Miss chance (high hits): 1d100 ⇒ 66
Damage (P): 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Flurry attack on Red with Frostfang.
I can't remember, was I still down 9hp? I believe I was...


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

So am I grappled?

Also I reached a square half in the shadow, half in the light, did I get a glimpse of the middle room or was I able to begin to enter it?

Grand Lodge

45 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

waiting to see if grappled


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Godsday, Firemoot 3 8223 (57 Days Till Invasion) / PC Affects (None)

Yes you are both grappled.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 3 HP 48/48 l AC 19 T 16 FF 14 l F +5 R +8 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Perception +12 I Stealth +16 I Arcane Fever 35% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 3/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo tries to squirm free...

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

If that works, Poppo steps into the middle room. 5' step

3,251 to 3,300 of 3,471 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.