Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP

Game Master Benjen Harris

Shards of an Order is a homebrew Pathfinder campaign set in a world called Vyn, more specifically set on the continent of Enderal.
Maps/Handouts
World Anvil

Initiative:
[dice=Nalia Initiative] 1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Poppo Initiative] 1d20 + 5 [/dice]
[dice=Vynya Initiative] 1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=BobE Initiative] 1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=Hurak the Hunter Initiative] 1d20 + 4[/dice]


2,651 to 2,700 of 4,457 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>

Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

After the first fight, Turngut nods with a slight bow at Iorweth's comment. Okak nak tukor. You fight well and with honor.

Turngut's stats for Round 1:
hp 60/60, AC 19, T 14, FF 15 | CMD 23(24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: Enforcer | Perc +5

Turngut stands across from Jorek wearing only his light leather armor. His feet are bare and he appears weaponless. His stocky, yet short frame likely looks quite small compared to the glorious appearance of the well armored knight. Now knowing that the crowd expects a straight up, toe-to-toe fight, Turngut moves out lightly to the middle of the fighting field. Once there, he takes up a dramatic fighting stance; his arms and legs moving in a quick and coordinated series of jabs and kicks (think opening fight between Neo and Morpheus). With an abrupt cessation of movement, Turngut ends in a menacing stance. You notice his face suddenly appears twisted into a frightful snarl as he stares hard at Jorek. Yelling out loud enough for anyone in the crowd to hear: You say you know Mal-fass, but Woman know Mal-fass better than you. You wear armor of honor, but you honor no-one but you. You walk like strutting rooster, but Turngut knock you in dirt like worthless dog. You dishonor Woman who has more honor than all in this place. Now, come to Turngut. Come for pain.
You're not entirely sure how Turngut knows about the confrontation between Nalia and Jorek, but it's clearly obvious that he found out, and that this fight is now very personal.

Move=move up. Move=Martial Flexibility (Enforcer)

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Didn't know the history of the tournament. Cool. What exactly is a signet master and what roll does he play in the order of Malphas? I don't want to have been antagonizing the grandmaster of flowers and not known it. Is he some head honcho? Did I miss that? I still think he's a jerk but suppose I should be somewhat respectful.

Threee cheers for the underdog, Turngut, the humble friend. Hip, hip, Huzzah! With that Nalia draws the sword of Malphas and swings it above her head, trying to get the crowd roused up, then puts it point down in front of her with her hands folded over the pommel.
charisma check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

does jorek recognize the sword?


Maps/Handouts

To know information about the Holy Order give me a knowledge religion or history check Nalia. He didn't seem to recognize the blade but of course Nalia didn't draw the sword.

Btw Bobie it is just a straight Charisma modifier check not diplomacy.

Jorek ignores Bobie as he tries to persuade him to take his armor off, clearly focused on the opponent before him. Nalia is unable to sway the crowd with her cheering.

Crowd (1 for Turngut, 2 for Jorek): 1d2 ⇒ 2

The crowd begins to cheer for their beloved Signet Master.

Initiative Order Round 2

Signet Master Jorek Bartarr (+2 on all rolls this round)
Turngut (+2 on next attack)
Crowd
Poppo, Nalia, and Bobie

GM Roles:

Jorek Bartarr Readied Attack + Crowd + Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 14 + 2 - 2 = 321d10 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 4 = 22

Jorek ignores the words that fly out of Turngut's mouth. He moves up twenty feet halberd at the ready.

Turngut you're up. Any cheers or boos?


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's stats for Round 2:
hp 60/60, AC 19, T 14, FF 15 | CMD 23(24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: Enforcer | Perc +5

Turngut feints to the left as if he's going to try and flank the Signet Master, but rushes straight at him instead. Just as he gets within reach of the massive halbert, he tumbles forwards and comes up right beneath the man's chest and takes a shot with his bare fist against a weak spot in the armor. As he strikes he growls in a low voice that only Jorek can hear: Turngut not like strutting bullies. Turngut make you feel pain before Turngut let you go down into mud.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 5 = 24

+1 Unarmed Strike (nonlethal): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Free=activate Daredevil Boots. Move=move with acrobatics to avoid AoO. Standard=regular attack (no PA), Free=intimidate to demoralize (Enforcer)

Enforcer:
Whenever you deal nonlethal damage with a melee weapon, you can make an Intimidate check to demoralize your target as a free action. If you are successful, the target is shaken for a number of rounds equal to the damage dealt. If your attack was a critical hit, your target is frightened for 1 round with a successful Intimidate check, as well as being shaken for a number of rounds equal to the damage dealt.


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

He watches as Turngut acrobatically moves to attack,

Yeah Turngut!

Poppo does a back-flip to get the crowd going.

Using a cheer!


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Forgot to add my +2 attack again. Total to hit: 24.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Do I have any cheers left?

I'll try and keep working on the crowd for round 2. charisma check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Booing jorek


Maps/Handouts

As Turngut moves up Jorek with his readied attack slams into Turngut 22 Damage. While Turngut doesn't need to acrobatics since halberds aren't reach he tries to put on a bit of a show anyway for the crowd and wins them over with his agility. He is then able to land a strike on Jorek before shaking him with a blood curdling scream.

Nalia recalls from her time at the temple that the Holy Order rankings go as follows. Malphas is the head of the order, the Grandmaster of the order is just below Malphas, followed by both the Truchessa and Arch Magister, then the Signet Master. I believe you still have all your cheers Nalia.

Initiative Order Round 3

Signet Master Jorek Bartarr (-2 on next attack, Shaken)
Turngut (+2 on next attack, +2 on all rolls this round)
Crowd
Poppo, Nalia, and Bobie

GM Roles:

Jorek Bartarr Attack 1 + Shaken + Boo + Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 231d10 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 4 = 24
Jorek Bartarr Attack 2 + Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 = 221d10 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 4 = 18

But before the fight can even get properly started Jorek Bartarr lands two powerful strikes on Turngut and renders the orc unconscious! Jorek raises his halberd in the air in victory and crowd seems disappointed in the short match. Medics run onto the field and begin to heal Turngut back ton consciousness. But as the announcer begins to make his way onto the field you can hear distant screams of anguish and pain. Fire begins billowing from nearby houses and tents and chaos and panic begins. You can't make out whats going on but then you see several members of the crowd begin to fall to the ground in convulse before falling silent, dead. Then their bodies once again begin to move, their skin shrivels and goes taut to their bones, their expressions become hollow, and their eyes start to glow red. Before you have anytime to react you begin to hear the loud thuds of humongous foot steps making their way toward you then after a brief pause exploding through a nearby building are two huge creatures. Similar glowing red eyes, a crown of bones that reaches upward through punctured skin, black scaley skin, and bones jutting through their skin at the joints. They carry massive metal hammers and look like demons from out of this world!

Nalia Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Poppo Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Turngut Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Bobie Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
NPC's Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Asylum Demons Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Afflicted Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Cure Serious Wounds 1 on Turngut: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 7, 1) + 6 = 18
Cure Serious Wounds 2 on Turngut: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 6 = 14

Initiative Order Round 1

Poppo
Turngut
NPC's
Nalia
Afflicted
Bobie
Asylum Demons

From a tournament to a serious combat, Poppo, Turngut, and Nalia you guys are up!

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

If someone could move me straight north on the map 4 spots, that would be great! Nalia sees the large creatures and immediately moves herself to try and engage. She draws her enchanted sword as she moves and uses a fervor to swift cast shield of faith. As a standard action I’ll empower the protection from evil from my enchanted sword.


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Ooh what the #&%^! Poppo yells, then suddenly vanishes and rushes toward the danger, arcane energy crackling down his arm.

Std - cast Vanish, move to move, draw boarding axe, swift for arcane pool

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Forgot to say, I’d like to study the creatures. What sort of knowledge check do we need?


Maps/Handouts

Knowledge Planes


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's eyes flutter open his bleary eyes staring at the sky. Wha, what happened to Turngut? he thinks. The last thing he remembers was running at Jorek, ignoring the first painful slam from the halberd and hitting him with an open palm chop in a joint. Lying on the ground, still coming back to the present, a small smile comes to Turngut's face as he recalls roaring at the man and seeing a flash of panic across his face. Turngut's smirk turns to a frown as the next memory comes to him: 2 massive slams from the halberd before unconsciousness took him over.

With a slight twinge, he gets to his feet, his senses snapping to the present. Turngut looks at the creatures and then turns to Jorek. Now time for fighting. Show your honor and join Turngut.

move=stand, move=Martial Flexibility (weapon specialization).
Turngut currently only at 28/60hp


Maps/Handouts

GM Roles:

Jorek Bartarr Attack + Charge: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 = 251d10 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Thraduik Brune Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d10 ⇒ 5
Lambert Ura Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 271d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Pearson Ura Readied Attack + Smite Evil: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Jespar Del'Varek Attack + Flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 131d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 92d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10
MacGuire Attack + Flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 62d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Purple Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Orange Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Yellow Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Blue Afflicted Attack + Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 171d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Green Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Cyan Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Jorek nods to Turngut and sees Nalia move onto the field I'll take the ones in the stands! He then charges one of the former audience members and slices them with his halberd, not quite bringing the creature down.

Blimy! Thraduik shouts before firing his heavy crossbow at the closest Asylum Demon and manages to hit the huge creature.

One of the undead rises right behind Lambert and nearly chops into him with a knife but Lambert is just able to get out of the way and draw his bastard sword. He then twirls it around showing off his skill with a blade before slicing the leg of the afflicted.

Pearson dashes down next to Nalia and shouts at the two lumbering beasts in front of him In the name of Malphas I smite you foul beasts! He then readies a strike if the creatures draw near.

MacGuire and Jespar get to work on one of the Afflicted but are clearly caught off guard and neither are able to the monster.

The Afflicted begin to swarm and attack the Signet Master but only one is actually able to land an attack on the heavily armored Jorek. Neither of the afflicted are able to strike the skillful Lambert. And the orange Afflicted flanked by Jespar and MacGuire similarly can't hit his foes.

Bobie you're up!

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

bobE is going to do a move behind nalia and start summon monster 1 minion count: 1d3 ⇒ 2 and (if the dm approves) start the 1 minute ritual to manifest Beatrip. summon monster is a full round so they don't show up until next time but sacred summons makes it a standard action

2 bloody skeletons show and stay for 3 rounds (that is assuming it is 1 round/level of cleric and not 1 round/total levels). one of them will have the advanced template. I would put the regular one in front and the advanced one behind, for flanking, the closest demon.

\ bloody skeletons ;
[url] advanced template

blood skele 1
claw 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 241d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
confirm crit: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 231d4 ⇒ 4

claw 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

advanced blood skele
claw 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 211d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
claw 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 231d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

if they can't get a flank on arriving all hits will be minus 2. Im also assuming they appear this round since the spell is a standard action? if they come in at their own iniative they have improved.


Maps/Handouts

So you would need to use summon monster two in order to have two skeletons. I'm guessing you do that since you do have summon monster two. And sure you can start to summon Beatrip but that will be all you can do for the next nine and a half rounds. Also I believe that your spiritualist levels count toward the skeletons duration so they would last five rounds.

Bobie conjures forth two bloody and grotesque skeletons out of thin air! He then begins to do the lengthy task of summoning the phantom Beatrip. The first skeleton is able to land a critical hit on the Asylum Demon before the other lands two claws on the large creature.

GM Roles:

Blue Asylum Demon Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 183d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 4, 5) + 12 = 26
Red Asylum Demon Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 193d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 5, 1) + 12 = 24

Just as soon as one of the skeletons is summoned it is then destroyed by the massive hammer of one of the Asylum Demons. However the bloody skeleton with the advanced template is able to dodge the lumbering demons attack.

Initiative Order Round 2

Poppo
Turngut (32 Damage)
NPC's (Jorek: 3 Damage)
Nalia
Afflicted (Green: 15 Damage, Purple: 10 Damage)
Bobie
Asylum Demons (Blue: 20 Damage)

Poppo, Turngut, and Nalia you guys are up!

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

correct sm2 and beatrip is going to have to sit out im afraid


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's stats for Round “4”:
hp 28/60, AC 25, T 20, FF 15 | CMD 29(30 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: Weapon Specialization, Total Defense | Perc +5

His head still ringing from the pummeling he took from Jorek, Turngut shuffles up towards one of the huge demons. Realizing that he still wasn't feeling himself, Turngut decides not to charge in this time. Calling out to Nalia: Turngut hold off this one. Woman help Turngut!

Move=move. Standard=Total Defense


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Are we in normal light or bright light?

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Ok, forgot my iPad at the house while we were away for the day. Back in business now. Ready to go after these nasties!

Nalia yells out, Turngut, you and I can take one together!

Five foot step up (please move me) and swift action shocking on my sword with sacred weapon (+1d6 electric damage).

power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 171d6 ⇒ 3


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Ben said normal light

Poppo reappears, and then tries to hide in the shadow of the bleachers.

Using Wild Shadow - Urban (You can attempt Stealth checks in this terrain in normal light without having cover or being invisible.)

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

He then tries to dash into a flank with the bloody skeleton, swinging his boarding axe.

mwk boarding axe + arcane pool: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21
magical piercing or slashing damage + sneak attack: 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 + (6, 5) = 17

move to move, standard to attack


Maps/Handouts

GM Roles:

Asylum Demon Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Asylum Demon AOO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 203d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 1, 3) + 12 = 21
Pearson Attack + Smite + Charge: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 = 211d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Jorek Bartarr Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 221d10 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Joreok Bartarr Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d10 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Lambert Ura Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 211d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Jespar Main Hand Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 121d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 72d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10
Jespar Off Hand Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 151d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 42d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12
MacGuire Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 52d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9
Grey Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Red Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Yellow Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Cyan Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blue Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Purple Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Orange Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Grey Afflicted Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Turngut moves up and goes into a total defense against the massive demon. Nalia moves up and delivers a massive slash to the red demon. As Poppo tries to sneak within the shade of the stands the glint of his axe catches the eye of the Asylum Demon who strikes Poppo with a massive blow from his hammer 21 Damage He is then however able to get in a big strike against the mighty beast thanks to the helpful flank of a bloody skeleton.

Pearson goes after the demon who he smited and charges up to assist Poppo striking the creature with his longsword in the name of Malphas.

Again Jespar isn't able to land on the undead frustratingly
Thraduik steps back a little as he reloads his crossbow What in tarnation! First vampires, now demons!

Jorek takes down one of the afflicted then strikes the red one for a significant amount of damage before five foot stepping out of the undead kill box.

Lambert is once again able to strike the purple undead but doesn't quite take it down. MacGuire however is able to land a hit on the undead. He glances and sees Nalia going toe to toe with a huge demon Be careful my love! he shouts.

Jorek continues to tank several of the afflicted again only taking one hit from the gaunt undead. The purple afflicted nearly is able to hit Lambert but he parries it at the last moment. The orange afflicted similar to Jespar cannot hit a thing.

Bobie you and your skele boy are up!

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Bobie will move up and sacrifice the sacred weapon spell and cast summon monster 2 again for bloody skeletons.
minion: 1d3 ⇒ 3

3 more bloody skeletons appear around blue.
advanced bloody skeleton 2nd round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
claw 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

bloody skeleton 1: 1st round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

bloody skeleton 2: 1st round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
confirm crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d4 ⇒ 4

bloody skeleton 3: 1st round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Maps/Handouts

In total four claws from Bobie's minions hit the demons and while it is hurting the creature from an Asylum he does not pay them any mind.

GM Roles:

Blue Asylum Demon Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 153d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 4, 6) + 12 = 23
Red Asylum Demon Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 153d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) + 12 = 17

The blue Asylum Demon does start to get rather annoyed at all the summoned creatures surrounding him and seeing that Bobie is the source of them swings his massive hammer down onto the feeble necromancer 23 Damage The other demon swings at Turngut but nimble albeit tired and injured orc is able to dodge out of the way of the blow.

Initiative Order Round 3

Poppo (21 Damage)
Turngut (32 Damage)
NPC's (Jorek: 8 Damage)
Nalia
Afflicted (Green: Dead, Purple: 20 Damage, Red: 17 Damage)
Bobie (23 Damage)
Asylum Demons (Blue: 63 Damage)

Poppo, Turngut, and Nalia the battle rages on!

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Does anyone have knowledge planes? And I wounded the red demon, right?


Maps/Handouts

Yes! Sorry a lot to keep track of


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's stats for Round “5”:
hp 28/60, AC 19, T 14, FF 15 | CMD 23 (24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: Weapon Specialization | Perc +5

Turngut nods to Nalia as he stares up at the red demon. Then, seeing the minute form of Poppo leaping out between the 2 creatures. He shifts over and calls out: Now Hoppo! Now! Turngut will distract him while you cut. With that, he moves quickly through his forms in a blur as many elbows, knees, punches and kicks launch at the Red demon.

+1 Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
+1 Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

5'step into flank. Full round flurry of blows with flanking bonus.


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Poppo hears Turngut's call...Got it! he calls back and turns his attention to the red demon.

He carefully makes an arcane symbol with his left hand, Sioc! He shouts and electricity crackles down his arm and in to his boarding axe.

Cast Defensively DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

He takes a swing at the demon.

mwk boarding axe + arcane pool + flank + spellstrike v red: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 22
magical piercing or slashing damage + sneak attack + shocking grasp: 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + (4, 1) + (1, 1) = 12 Gag -- look at all the 1s!

Std - Defensively cast Shocking Grasp and attack with spellstrike

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Ok, can someone move me five foot east? Sorry for the delay, busy day here.

Nalia tries to continue applying pressure to the demon. She continues her assault with electric damage added.

Power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d6 ⇒ 3

Uggh, shouldn’t have waited for me. Bought chopped my own arm off!!


Maps/Handouts

Turngut delivers two strikes to massive monstrosity. Poppo is able to land a strike but just clips the beast. Nalia misses her electrical strike.

GM Roles:

Jorek Bartarr Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 241d10 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Jorek Bartarr Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d10 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Lambert Ura Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 221d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Pearson Ura Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Jespar Attack MH: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 72d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Jespar Attack OH: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 32d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9
Asylum Demon AOO on MacGuire: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 223d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6, 2) + 12 = 21
MacGuire Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 82d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
Blue Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Grey Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Yellow Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Cyan Afflicted Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Cyan Afflicted Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Thraduik Brune Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d10 ⇒ 4

Jorek is able to take down another afflicted and heavily wound the yellow one. Lambert takes down the purple afflicted. Finally Jespar is able to land to strikes on the the afflicted taking it down. MacGuire moves up to the Asylum Demon taking a massive blow from the creature before missing his attack. Both the grey and cyan afflicted are able to land hits on Jorek this time around.

Bobie you and your pets are up.

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

BobE takes a 5 foot step to try to get out of the monster's reach and then waves his hands and a greenish black spark comes from his hands. cast bone fist
This would just reach Turngut also and can go on 5 targets if you are interested

advanced bloody skeleton 3nd round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10
claw 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

bloody skeleton 1; 2nd round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

bloody skeleton 2; 2nd round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

bloody skeleton 3; 2nd round of life
claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9


Maps/Handouts

Turngut's bones suddenly begin to jut out at the joint piercing through his skin. In total three of the skeletons skeleton claws hit the demon. Bobie moves to what he thinks is a safe distance but the demon once again begins to go for Bobie with his huge hammer but just in time one of his minion horde slices down the beast. Two of the afflicted mysteriously kill over after the death of the Asylum Demon. But as it does the massive creature disappears leaving behind only a red mist which flows into the other demon. All of a sudden the demon grows tremendously the largest thing you've seen on your adventures so far. It lets out a furious roar and its eyes glow the a sunlight bright red!

GM Roles:

Asylum Demon, Demon Fire: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5, 5, 1, 2) = 24
Pearson Reflex Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Suddenly with a wave of unnatural agility from the demon it leaps into the air before pounding into the ground releasing a wave of fire that hits all within ten feet of the demon. I need reflex saves from Turngut, Nalia, Poppo, and one of your skeletons, DC:18. On a pass you take 12 points of fire damage, on a fail you take 24 points of fire damage!

Initiative Order Round 4

Poppo (21 Damage)
Turngut (60 Damage)
NPC's (Jorek: 8 Damage, Pearson: 24 Damage, MacGuire: 21 Damage)
Nalia
Afflicted (Cyan: Alive, Grey: Alive)
Bobie (23 Damage)
Asylum Demons (Blue: Dead, Red: 62 Damage, Greater)

Poppo, Nalia, and Turngut you've fought regular Asylum Demon but are you ready for a Greater Asylum Demon?


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

DC18 Reflex Save + Adaptable Luck: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

Poppo withstands the worst of the fire and steps forward. He tries to splash some acid on the demon, but can't concentrate, he then takes a big hack.

Cast Defensively DC15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

mwk boarding axe + arcane pool + flank -spell combat v red: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 21
magical piercing or slashing damage + sneak attack: 1d4 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + (6, 5) = 18

Full Rnd attack - 5' step + spell combat


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's stats for Round “6”:
hp 16/60, AC 20, T 14, FF 16 | CMD 23 (24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: Weapon Specialization, Bone Fist | Perc +5

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

RRRrrraaaarrrgghHH!! Turngut roars as the boney spurs tear through his knees, elbows and knuckles. His eyes rim red with pain, but it only seems to drive the orc into a fury. Just as he starts to breath again from the bone-breaking pain the wave of flames washes over him. Fortunately, he nimbly ducks under the worst of it as he bodily throws himself against the greater asylum demon.

No!! Now you go down before you touch Turngut's friends!!

+1 Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
+1 Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Awesome spell, Jon! Perfect for Bobie and Turngut

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Nalia tries to nimbly dodge to the right five feet to avoid some of the flames (five foot step, someone please move me).

reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Then attack, hoping to make up for her last one.

power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 141d6 ⇒ 3

confirm crit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Maps/Handouts

With the combined forces of Nalia, Turngut, and Poppo you are able to take down the gargantuan demon. As you do it disappears into nothing leaving behind only a mist of red magic which flies away in the wind. The gaunt humanoids fall down dead as the demon falls. But blood, gore, and carnage is everywhere in sight. Bodies upon bodies lay in heaps either having been murdered or turned into the Afflicted. Everyone stands around in shock at what had just transpired. Jorek Bartarr walks over to you looking to where the Asylum Demon was then giving a very serious and stern look at Bobie and skeletons before walking away.

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Oh, please don't go thinking that these are real skeletons. My magic just presents itself in a way that reflects what it is used against, more or less. No one's ancestors were harmed in any way. If I was evil I would not be injured as severely as I am fighting these things now would I? BobE diplomatically answers the looks he is being given. diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

But let me help those injured just to prove my sincerity.

channel positively: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
channel positively: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
channel positively: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
channel positively: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
channel positively: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

clw on Turngut: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

Dont worry Bobie, I’m sure he knows we’re not evil. My guess, he just approve of our methods. I’m just glad he stuck around to help. What just happened? I don’t think that was part of the festival.

With that Nalia walks around making sure no more trouble and providing what aid she can around her.


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut's stats for out of combat:
hp 51/60, AC 19, T 14, FF 15 | CMD 23 (24 vTrip) | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2| Rage 5/6 | Effects: None | Perc +5

Turngut admires his bone spikes for the few minutes that they remain. Turngut like!! Do that more, Wrinklebutt!
He looks much better after the incredible healing from Bobie.


Maps/Handouts

Jorek outright ignores Bobie's words as convincing as they are. Pearson and MacGuire give words of appreciation to Bobie's new found healing ability. Jespar looks to all the shriveled corpses littering the festival grounds We ought to get Ark and inform Master Firespark of this immediately!

Lambert hops down from the stand and with a genuine look on his face You've learned some new stuff eh Pearson. Picked your friends good too. He gives the group of a nod of respect then looks at Jespar I'm heading to Ark myself, mind if I tag along?


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Poppo stares around the battlefield a little dumbfounded by the events of the last minute. It all happened so fast, but that's life isn't it, brief, impactful moments that linger on in the memory long after they are over. It only takes an instant for life to be changed forever. The wee halfling thinks to himself.

Poppo feels the waves of healing magic flow over him and claps the old man on the arm, Well done BobE. You really came through in that battle.

I agree we need to go to Ark, we have other business there as well. But let's not forget to collect Turngut's prize before we go. The pragmatist states.

When Lambert invites himself along, Poppo rolls his eyes out of sight of Lambert, still determined not to like Pearson's snotty sibling.

Looking to Jespar, How long will it take to get there from here?


Maps/Handouts

Shoildnt take us more than six hours to get there. Jespar responds to Poppo before responding to Lambert You know as much of a joy that it would be to have you along Lambert I dont think you've left the best of impressions on our friends here, best make your own path.

Have it your way Jespar, I would like to talk to Pearson privately before you all go. Lambert looks to Pearson who nods, before they both walk off.

Come Jespar let's go get ready for the journey, make sure our tents didnt get caught up in fire. Thraduik then says quietly Maybe get a brew for the road? Thraduik says with a chuckle before him and Jespar walk off.

After a while when most of the chaos has calmed down the old man from the sign up booth approaches Turngut Congratulations on your valor and determination in the Tourney of Tallfield. he looks around at the burned buildings Cant seem to catch a break from the fire though . The organizers of the tourney would also like to thank you and your companions for defending Tallfield and the many people here. If it wasnt for you I fear a lot more innocents may have died. As reward for the tournament you're promised percentage of the winnings. He hanfs you a large bag of 330 GP he also grabs a long blade shape covered with cloth. Now usually the special prize would go to the first place participant but Master Jorek insisted second place take the blade. The man reveals a great sword made from a blueish steel that radiates with frost Frostfang, they call it a blade once held by a former winner if the tourney donated to be a reward after that person's death. While not as powerful as standard frost swords l, Frostfsng has a certain amount of charges per day that allows you deal additional cold damage. He hands the blade to Turngut before bowing Good luck on your path!


Maps/Handouts

Frostfang stats:

Frostfang was blade once wielded by a knight of the Boreal Valley as such it could be considered a brother blade to the Blade of the Boreal Valley but is not one of the swords of Malphas. Frostfang is a +1 Cold Iron Greatsword that can do an extra 1d6 cold damage four times a day.


Male Halfling Rogue 8 (Arcane Trickster) Loot HP 64/64 l AC 18 l Saves Str -2, Dex +8, Con +1, Int +6, Wis +1, Cha +2 l Spd 30' l Init +5 l Passive Perception 14 I Stealth +11 I Arcane Fever 0% I Effects: none, Spells Slots Lvl 2 2/2 Lvl 1 4/4 l Lvl 2 Knock, Invis l Lvl 1 - DM, Disg Self, Hid Laugh, Silver Barbs l Lvl 0 - Shock Grasp, Acid Splash, GFB

Poppo shoots Jespar a strange look. It's okay Jespar, Lambert you are welcome to travel with us. With what just happened there is safety in numbers.

Poppo makes sure all his possessions are packed up and then is ready to go.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Cleric 7/ Fighter 1| 60/60 HP | AC 18/18 | Initiative +5 | Saves Str +3, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +6, Cha +5 | P. Wis 13, P. Int 10, P. Wis 16 | Perception +3 | Speed 30| Arcane Fever 6%

It does make sense to have a group to head towards Ark. I assume we'll leave in the morning so as we're not wore out from the days events. And out of healing in case Ben tries to kill us on the way!

Pearson, great work today! I was impressed with how you faced that demon. Fortitude in the face of adversity! All of us did well, in fact, and we should rest and leave refreshed in the morning, after a meal if we can. Although the locals may need some help burying their dead, she says somewhat glumly, looking around at all the destruction. Hanging around tonight might also give us a chance to chat with some of the locals or maybe catch that odd fellow that was chatting with you Turngut. Let's head towards the beer hall and celebrate your winnings and get you a pint! And why did Jorek insist on Turngut winning that blade?

Maybe Pearson should use that blade? We have that +1 bastard sword as well. I don't think anyone else will use those big blades and we don't want to keep carrying them around. Can sell one of them in Ark? I'm sticking with sword and shield and hope to get a better shield in Ark.

Grand Lodge

27 HP 45/ arcane fever 18 AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 53 HP53 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing 5/magic cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Lambert, they put up with me well enough, I am sure they will welcome you. But we have dilly dallied around here long enough. We have to get to Fogville and stop the crow.


Male Orc Brawler4/Barbarian2|Std AC 20,T 14,FF 16|CMD 24(27 vTrip, 26 vDirtyTrick/Disarm/Reposition)|
Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut stands silently as the man congratulates him. He looks as if he's not sure how to respond. When handed the money, he turns to Poppo and hands it to him. Hoppo keep money safe. His stoic mien breaks slightly when handed the sword and told that Jorek offered it to him. Th-thank you, Man. Taking the sword, he hands it off to Nalia and then looks around the field of battle for Jorek. Catching his eye, Turngut offers the man a salute and nod of gratitude.

Turngut tired. Want food and drink. Stay here, then ready for travel tomorrow. Pausing to look down at his bruised, but otherwise healed body, Turngut not hurt though. Wrinklebutt very powerful with magic now. Turngut stay with friends and follow where they go.

If the party goes to the tavern, Turngut will both look for and possibly try to avoid the strange man who seemed to know more about his past then he knows himself!

I'll go along with what everyone decides, but it seems like Ark should be our first stop. If I understand what Ben said about the geography and travel, it will be a very long journey to Fogville and almost take us past Ark anyway.

1 to 50 of 4,457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.