Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP

Game Master Benjen Harris

Shards of an Order is a homebrew Pathfinder campaign set in a world called Vyn, more specifically set on the continent of Enderal.
Maps/Handouts
Player Resource

Initiative:
[dice=Nalia Initiative] 1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Poppo Initiative] 1d20 + 4 [/dice]
[dice=Turngut Initiative] 1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Bobie Initiative] 1d20 + 2[/dice]


201 to 250 of 2,904 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Nalia will 5 foot step forward towards the green rat on Ib. I hope to strike it down from behind as it's focused on eating Ib.

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 81d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

I'll take that reroll on my attack please!

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

I'll step forward and reach out to ib and cast guidance on him.


Male Hobgoblin Slayer 1 /HP 12 /AC15 /FF 12 /T 13 /CMB +4 /CMD 17 /Init +5 /Fort +4 / Ref +5 /Will +2 /Perc + 5 /Sp 30

Ib's AOO on the Green Rat
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 251d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attacking either Green or Cyan if green is dead
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

The rats are finally dead. Their are two branching paths one way leads to what looks like a lit fire pit, the other way leads to a watery muddy room.

Map

Sorry for the tough fight guys. Didn't think it would be quite that challenging.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

the GM is trying to KILL us!! just kidding. Hey I'm at work and can't open up my character. anyone know if I can command undead again or is that a once a day? thinking it is
Is this map from the pathfinder box set? looks familiar.

These twice cursed horrid looking creatures will no more eat dead man's bones or chew on a child's face. But I need to catch my breath for a moment. Think there is anything of value around here?
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Command Undead is once a day thing. And you would need a living undead to command unfortunately Blue is lost forever.

You search around and in one of the straw piles you find an alchemist fire.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

The alchemist fire was in the rat room? Is the room on map page with the central yellow thing the next room? Directly below the rat room? Where is the muddy water room in relation?

Ib and Poppo both have just slight wounds but Bobie you have more troubling ones. Do you have any more healing in you? I can sacrifice one more of my saved spells and ask Malphas to aid you if needed.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Yes the alchemist fire was in the rat room. I have posted a map of the dungeon, so you guys can get a better since of direction. Don't forget you can use more spells than you are allowed daily, but your arcane fever will go up 3% for the first spell over your daily allowance, then doubles for ever spell after that. Also Command Undead is once for every level, so right now its once a day but at level two you do it twice.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

My healing abilities are spent for the day, but I fear what may await us. Perhaps we should retire to the beach and rest for the night?
I was thinking I might raise a rat, but I can't. Forgot I can't raise dead yet. I am pretty useless right now. If we go on, it would be best to save the healing for the fighters.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Sorry about your friend bobie. I think Ib should probably hold the alchemist's fire? Poppo adds to the conversation. Oh, maybe just a little further, I think I see a fire in the next room, maybe we can warm up! Let me sneak in there and make sure the coast is clear.

Poppo darts into the shadows and like a moth to the flame, creeps slowing into the Fire Pit room. Looking around.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Besides the strange ever burning magical fire in the center of the room, their is nothing in this room. A pair of double doors lets in some daylight to South, and a single door letting in nothing but darkness is to the East.


Male Hobgoblin Slayer 1 /HP 12 /AC15 /FF 12 /T 13 /CMB +4 /CMD 17 /Init +5 /Fort +4 / Ref +5 /Will +2 /Perc + 5 /Sp 30

Ib will help look around.
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Finding nothing in the Fire room he then darts into the water room.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Spoiler:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

You enter the water room as you do you notice that the ground surrounding is very muddy making it difficult terrain. You look over the water and notice something sparkling at the bottom of the strangely clear water. Along with the sparkling object you see at the bottom of the 10ft pool a scaly humanoid with a long fish-like tail, its arms and legs end in webbed claws. As you notice it, it notices you as well and moves to attack.

Poppo Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Sahuagin Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ib Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Bobie Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Nalia Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Initiative Order
Nalia
Bobie
Ib
Poppo
Sahuagin

Everyone can go.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Nalia will move up next to Poppo, as far as I can go with the difficult terrain. I'll ready an attack if the creature moves up to attack.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Stay clear creature of slime or taste my blade!


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

When Poppo realizes he's been seen, he immediately sounds the alarm.

Help! When Nalia arrives in a flash he takes a step behind her.

You move fast my good lady!

Poppo readies his little short sword in case the creature advances.

Short Sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Here we go again I move up next to the halfling and reach out to pray for my lady's guidance on Nalia. I believe that is a plus 1 you can put to your damage.


Male Hobgoblin Slayer 1 /HP 12 /AC15 /FF 12 /T 13 /CMB +4 /CMD 17 /Init +5 /Fort +4 / Ref +5 /Will +2 /Perc + 5 /Sp 30

Move and Attack
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

The Sahuagin charges Ib attempting to bite him, as he does everyone's attacks go off however only Nalia strikes the vile creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The creature bites into Ib but appears slightly easier to hit after his charge. The Sahuagin also appears to be very badly hurt after Nalia's attack.

Initiative Order
Nalia
Bobie
Ib 3 Damage
Poppo
Sahuagin 8 Damage

Map

Everyone can go.

The Harris Family will not be able to post this week because we will be on vacation.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

i am going to delay as there is not a thing i can do but cheer you guys on. have a great vacation btw

KILL IT! Kill it good! ]

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Don't know if it is possible but if it is I'll 5 foot step to be behind the Sahuagin and flanking with Ib. Not sure if the corner will prevent me from doing the five foot step.

I'll do my best to finish this thing that has attacked us from the dark!

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Just noticed I may have missed a chance for a critical hit on my last attack. Bummer, wasn't paying attention.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Just got back into the US. Go ahead and roll to confirm the crit Matt. Forgot longswords had 19-20 range, I will try to keep crits ranges in mind.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

crit roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

crit damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Dont forget you also get your + to damage on a crit, so you will actually deal an extra 7 with your crit.

And pretty much as soon as the fight starts it ends as Nalia slices the Sahuagin in half, its slimy scaly body slumping to the floor.

We are out of initiative, Ib you will not have taken that damage.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

We don't have time to fool around in this pit much longer. We need to find a place to rest. Ib, if you and Poppo will scout a bit, maybe we could find a defensible hole to rest in.

I've got Nalia at like 6 foot 4 and I imagine her like Briane of Tarth in GOT. An orphan raised by a bunch of priests that found that she was better at smashing things than she was in her studies.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo stands mouth ajar as he watches Nalia blade work.

Try not to get on her bad side, Poppo my boy. He thinks to himself.

If you need a rest, I agree with bobby that the beach might be the safest place. Poppo remarks. But let's look on a little further! Poppo searches the Sahuagin's person.

Poppo starts ahead, but before he goes too far he searches in and around the water for anything the Sahuagin might have had. All the while trying to do it all sneaky like.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Is there an exit to this room? Was the Sahuagin carrying a weapon or anything?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

There is an exit to south of the room, on the Sahuagin you find a trident and a heavy crossbow strapped on its back. Inside the pool you find an intricately carved silver candlestick with only a small amount of rust on it.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Technic league - silver does not rust, unless it has some iron content to it, iron rusts. Silver instead tarnishes, and this is due to other metals (usually copper) that are mixed with the silver, when the silver is exposed to air...there you go a little science lesson.

Poppo leaves the burly fighters to figure out who gets what weapons, as he mucks around in the pool. He places the candlestick into one of the pouches he carries.

This will be safe right here! He thinks. Then he can't resist a little peak at what's beyond. He creeps forward to the southern exit.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Hobgoblin Slayer 1 /HP 12 /AC15 /FF 12 /T 13 /CMB +4 /CMD 17 /Init +5 /Fort +4 / Ref +5 /Will +2 /Perc + 5 /Sp 30

It could be magic rust father, you never know what a Sahaugin fart can do.
Ib too will go towards the southern exit, pretending to not be impressed this Nalia’s bladework. And think to himself how his sea legs have gotten the better of him of late.
stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

To the southern exit a hallway leads to a room full of large spider webs.

Who is taking the trident and crossbow?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo backtracks quickly nearly running into Ib as he goes,

Time for the beach! Is all he says.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Moving forward?...no, time for the beach, ok. I'll grab these weapons and maybe we can make a cache on the beach for some of this gear we're not using.

Nalia is happy to head out but continues to be on alert as we go back along the route we've come so far. Always a chance for something to wander in and surprise us.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Unless anyone is against camping on the beach you guys do that. You all have one of the 12 trails rations you got from the crate on the beach. The sound of the waves gives you a peaceful feeling, the first peaceful feeling you've had in a while.

Spoiler:
Possible Attack: 1d100 ⇒ 61

The rest goes by uneventfully. What would you like to do next?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

In the morning Poppo yawns, goes over and relieves himself in the ocean, being careful to be out of view of Nalia as he does. Returning to the others. I remember there were doors within, I say we check those out.

If the other agree he carefully leads the group back through dungeon to the room with the fire pit.

Assuming nothing has changed or anything has resettle a previous area.

Poppo carefully approaches the double door, he quietly checks it for traps, to see if it is locked, and also listens to see if he can hear anything on the other side.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

He whispers back No traps thankfully!

Does the extended rest lessen my arcane fever?

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

With a good rest behind us and some time communing with her god, Nalia looks much happier and more herself. She even tries to get a quick wash cloth bath, being sure to avoid the recent pee area of the ocean.

Halflings seem to pee anywhere, like a stray dog?!?, she mumbles to herself.

When ready she unloads all the extra equipment with the plan of hiding next to some trees and under some bushes.

Grab what you need and we'll leave the rest here. Did anyone wake up the old man yet?

When we get back inside I stand alert and am ready with my sword.

My sword is my inspiration and comfort in my god Malphas. I can do anything with his help. Poppo, I'm so glad you are so good at these little mechanical locks and things! It gives me such great comfort knowing you're keep us safe!


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

An extended rest lessens arcane fever by 5%

Poppo looks for traps at the double doors and doesn't find any, however he does notice through the crack in the door sun light and can also hear the distant chirping of birds.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

The sun! Poppo throws the door open to take a look.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

The dank and eerie dungeon opens to a sunny valley, you are atop a steep hill with a path leading downward into the valley. A nearby waterfall pours into a large river which goes further down the valley and leads to a stone dam with water wheels and a wooden two story building that sits to the left of the river. You can see a small camp with a blazing fire in the distance near the building. You also spot an older and abandoned camp near the bottom of the waterfall as well as a cave entrance toward the bottom of the hill.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Waving the others forward, Poppo stare in awe!

Look the World! He sweeps his hand over the view.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Is this the bottom right corner of the big map, the area directly below the area labeled Mud Room?

Nalia moves closer into the doorway, shielding her eyes as she looks over the valley below.

How can this be? An open valley in the middle of a dungeon?

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Looking for clues to fit this new area into what we've seen thus far.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

This is actually just under the fire room

Nalia would assume that the dungeon simply went through one of the steep mountains that boxed you into the shore and that this valley is not actually apart of the dungeon. What exactly are you looking for with that perception check?

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Is it morning yet? Oh crap, I was hoping it was all a bad dream. My old teeth can barely manage this dried crap scraps they call food. Lets cut up that lizard thing and have some fresh meat. Any why are you all moving so fast. You are just going to get killed, but life or death there is no difference.

Bobbie is NOT a morning person. But where are we with hit points after rest? I recall I was somewhat low.

There was another room in that cave wasn't there? And will someone give me something sharp to use? Eronodina will be collecting today I reckon


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

I believe Bobie got all the way healed up


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Pretty sure we have extra pokey weapons for bobie.

As excited as he is to see the other side of the mountain, Poppo can't help but want to get a look at those spiders...they are always so frightening. He leads the group to the last door and without checking it, nervously opens it!


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Poppo opens the door and finds what appears to some sort of ancient burial chamber. Upon a raised stone platform is skeleton which lies with its arms crossed. Two stone statues are on either side of the raised platform. Another door to Poppo's right leads to what you would assume to be the room with all the webbing. Additionally on the raised platform are three gem stones, one blue gem stone and two green gem stones. A fine looking longspear is also propped up against one of the the statues.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Bobie, looks like we have a spare dagger or I can toss that long spear to you!

Cleric is simple weapon only so we don't have much. Could say we fabricated a club for you from some tree branches over night? What sounds good to you? Poppo had a club before his short sword, what happened to it?

Thanks for explaining the outside world to me Ben. I got it now. I'll just use the perception in the new room we just entered, if ok with you.

Looking in the room from the doorway Nalia comments on the crystals, Blue crystals like the other room that zapped into Poppo and made him feel bad. We haven't seen green ones yet; think they are the same type of thing?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

The club Poppo had was small but ill say you were able to make Bobie one overnight. Nalia looks around the room real good but doesn't find anything.

These crystals appear to be a different from the ones you previously encountered. These more resemble precious gem stones then arcane crystals as they are cut like jewel and do not give off the same blue arcane energy like the other crystals.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo's eyes gleam at the sight of the gemstones!

I'll need to have those!

Short sword drawn he creeps toward the shrine slowly and carefully. Eye out for the skeleton's movement or any other danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 28/39 HP | AC 15/20 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

I draw my sword before stepping into the room and to the side to be out of the doorway. I'm trying to be as quiet as possible.

stealth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, BobE) / Day 35/ PC Affects (None)

Poppo you creep up to the skeleton snatching the gems as you do the skeletons head that was looking upward suddenly collapses to the sight nearly looking at you. But does not move after that.

You can give me an appraise check to see what those are worth.

201 to 250 of 2,904 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.