Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP

Game Master Benjen Harris

Shards of an Order is a homebrew Pathfinder campaign set in a world called Vyn, more specifically set on the continent of Enderal.
Maps/Handouts
Player Resource

Initiative:
[dice=Nalia Initiative] 1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Poppo Initiative] 1d20 + 4 [/dice]
[dice=Turngut Initiative] 1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Bobie Initiative] 1d20 + 2[/dice]


451 to 500 of 2,619 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Pearson's upstairs resting, will probably be resting for a few days at least. MacGuire says with a saddened look on his face.

Jespar hops to his feet and finishes off his tankard of ale Let's get going then, the mayor can be an inpatient man sometimes.

I'm going to stick here keep an eye Pearson, maybe bring the poor lad a mead. MacGuire says.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

With a humph, Nalia marches up to Pearson's room and lets herself in, not bothering to knock or introduce herself.

heal assessment: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

If he seems to be very injured I'll pull out two heal spells, now that I'm refreshed.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Get up, we've got to go see the mayor and he doesn't seem to be one that likes to be kept waiting!


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Despite Nalia being blind during her assessment she can tell that Pearson is heavily injured. Nalia quickly heals all of Pearson's wounds. Pearson sits up in his bed and sees that all of his wounds are healed giving Nalia a nod and grunting simultaneously.

MacGuire who followed Nalia upstairs gets a big toothy grin on his face seeing his friend has been healed. Now that is a miracle, a bloody miracle. he eyes Nalia Thank you Nalia. I dare say I have fallen deeper in love with you. he says in a joking jovial manor. But sadly I must move on for the woman I love does not love me back... Pearson grunts interrupting MacGuire. Ok big fella i'll stop with them games. The Mayor wants to meet with with us so get your lazy butt up. Pearson rises and you all make your way to the Mayor's Manor.

At the door you are greeted by a stone wall of a man, seven feet tall wearing metal from head to toe. A blade longer than Poppo rests on his back and as you approach he says in a stern voice What business do you have with Lord Mayor Jugar Featherwill?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Wow you are tall, kind of like Turngut, but yeah hey, we are here to see the mayor. We got this letter, helpful adventures we are and he has a job for us! Poppo says excitedly.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

If you would be so kind as to let the good man know we are here now, sonny, we would be much obliged
diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Missing the subtleties of his comrades, Turngut continues up the stairs of the manor. Although the guard towers above Turngut's 5'10" height, both of their shoulders are equally broad even though the guard wears massive armor and Turngut is shirtless.
Hoppo and Wrinkle-butt ask nice... He lets his sentence trail off in an unspoken threat.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Ah the Mayor has been expecting you. Follow me. the huge guard leads you inside the lavishly decorated manor. A huge moose head hangs on the wall, and a bear skin rug decorates the wooden floor. He leads you down a hallway to a large library, stacks upon stacks of books are unorganized littering the floor and desk in the middle of the room. A man wearing purple with a long white beard sits behind the desk intently reading a leather bound book, paying no mind to you as you enter. My lord the guard says to the Mayor who looks up at all of you.

Ah the Defenders of Riverville! It is good to meet you! I am Lord Mayor Jugar Featherwill. he says rising to his feet, shuffling up all of you and shaking each of your hands before going and sitting behind his desk. Anyway enough with formalities I want to get straight to business. During that bandits assault on Riverville amongst the thugs was a man that Dirk described as wearing a green robe and wielding a snake like knife. As I said this concerns me greatly, this snake cult has been an issue in The Sun Coast since before I was born. You see every twenty or so years this snake cult rears its head to cause problems then they disappear, and frankly i'm sick of having to deal with them. he flips through a blue bound book titled "History of the Sun Coast" on his desk for a brief moment and then stops on a page. My family has looked over the Sun Coast for almost two hundred years. he walks over to a framed map of the Sun Coast on the wall and points at a point on the map Croft Stronghold. This is where my family ruled, until about sixty years ago. When I was a young boy a group of murderers sieged the castle and killed everyone inside. My father, grandfather, mother, six younger brothers, two sisters all gone. The only reason I survived was... he glances at the stonewall of a guard I wasn't in the castle. Me and a stable boy about my same age were outside the castle running around the woods pretending to be adventurers. Me and stable boy ran when we saw the murderers storming the castle, and I will always remember what each one of them was holding. Snake like blades. This snake cult, killed my family, took the castle that was my home, and have pillaged and raped their way across the Sun Coast. I want you all to go to Croft, and destroy anyone there.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

do I know anything about this religion
knowledge religion: 1d20 ⇒ 5
evidently not

I haven't heard much talk about this cult. Just whispers and the like. You must have gained some knowledge of their practices and beliefs over the years since you ran away from them. Not that I blame you for that. Staying would have got you and your friend dead too. I imagine you kept in touch with the stable boy. Stuff like that tends to make strong friendships. Say, this here isn't that cult that goes around saying they will grow a second head if you kill one them is it? If it is I may have to find a shield or something.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Hail Hydra!

Poppo joins the conversation, Yeah what can you tell us about this cult? And what makes you think they are at Castle Croft? Have they been there for 60 years?


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut half listens to the mayor's monologue, perking up at the points when the mayor points to the map or the mayor mentions his family being slain. Turngut not have family too. Murdered or enslaved and taken. Turngut not sure if any left. Not sure Turngut ready to help honor-less mayor, but Turngut follows Hoppo and Wrinkle-butt.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

I listen in the back trying to figure what I may remember about the cult and also observing the Mayor and his friend trying to asses wether they are trustworthy.

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Nalia and Bobie both know nothing about this cult. Nalia believes that the mayor is telling the truth.

If anyone has knowledge nobility go ahead and roll that for me

I don't know much about this cult besides the fact that they worship some "Snake Queen". And as far as them growing a second head? I've never heard anything of the sort. As far as why I believe them to be at Croft well when a member of this cult is seen, which is very rarely, they tend to be around places with high levels of magic. Croft's very walls have magic in them, not all of it nice. That's part of the reason no one goes there, and why until now I haven't sent anyone to reclaim the castle. But I believe you as well as Mysir Del'Varek and his party will be capable enough to explore Croft's haunted halls. Oh! he exclaims Before I forget! He opens a drawer in his desk retrieving a two large pouch's You're reward for helping defend Riverville he hands one pouch to your group and one pouch to Jespar. The pouch has four hundred gold pieces inside. If you help me retake Croft their will be more than gold in it for you. Did you have anymore questions about Croft before you leave?

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Now when you say"not all of it nice" what exactly are you speaking of? What kind of magic and happenings are associated with this place. As you grew up there, you must have some suspicions.
And do you think you could rememberance some sort of map for us? I understand it has been a while, but any little bit could help. Back when I was digging graves, I always liked to know what kind of soil I was digging into before I got started.
Oh and I suppose all of your family's belongs have been looted by now. Everything left must belong to these worshipers of the false snake god, right?

would a diplomacy check matter here?
diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

The strange magical occurrences from what I remembered ranged anywhere from ghosts of ancestors simply watching over my family to angry spirits. On top of that we also had some problems with dead rising in the crypts. Any treasures you find there are free for the pickings, but if you find any items with the marking of my family he gestures to a flag hanging on the wall of blue feather I'd ask that you please return those to me. Those heirlooms have been passed down for hundreds of years. As far as a map, let me see if I can sketch something for you.

The Mayor is already helpful toward you guys so diplomacy doesn't terribly matter in this situation. All good questions though Jon! You guys will have to give a little while to sketch a crude map of this place.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

That doesn't sound like magic; that sounds like a haunting or something! Poppo says concerned.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Well the way our court wizard always described it was that haunting's are just magic's we don't fully understand he says not looking up from trying to draw you a map of the place.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Or maybe magic is magic and haunting is evil undead spirits. But I guess we'll find out. Poppo says his voice full of fake confidence.


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut bends over and whispers to Poppo: Turngut not like this idea. Bad magic, bad ghosts. Turngut came for freedom, not to go to bad house. Maybe we go away?
Unfortunately for Turngut's wish to be secretive, his whisper can be heard by all.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Can you point out Croft on that regional map? Any other towns along the way that we could get other supplies in?

As we're new to the area, how long should we expect it to take for us to make our way to Croft? We need to be properly provisioned. Thanks to your generosity we might be flesh out some of our equipment.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

I have marked Croft on the regional map

Here's a map of what I can remember it may not be exact. Croft is about a days journey, no towns on the way. When I grew up in Croft the spirits there for the most part didn't harm anyone maybe a few bruises and the occasional bad dream. So I think a big strong orc like you will do just fine.


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

When Mayor Featherwill addresses him, Turngut straightens up quickly and looks around sheepishly, murmuring: Turngut not afraid...


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Good! the mayor says sternly Now if you have no further questions I suggest you leave right away.

If you have any more questions we will just pretend they happened when you were still in the mayor's office

You have an uneventful journey to Castle Croft. Besides the occasional bird chirping and MacGuire's near constant chatter the roads are quiet.

You arrive at the castle it front gate gaping open. The castle looks to be in poor condition with the occasional stone brick missing. Four guard towers are at each corner of the rectangular castle, most of them are decrepit, and you do not seeing any inhabitants in the towers.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Whose house you reckon this is? Pippin, why don't you run up there and see if anyone is home?

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Nalia, have you ever thought about serving a really powerful god instead of the one you do. I mean you seem like a nice girl and all, I just hate to see you spend all that energy on someone other than Erondina.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Bobie does not spot anyone as he looks at the castle.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Before we hit the castle, I think we need to hit the market. Quite a good haul from the battle do we get to keep it all or do we have to spilt it with the other adventurers?

I would keep the Kris but sell the rest…which would be 755.5 gold + 77 actual gold. We had 159 gold left over from before, then got 400 from the mayor, so we would have… 1391.5

Would for sure the Wand of CLW (44 charges) for 660. And I would say for sure Oil of Bless Weapon for 50, Leaving 681.5. What else does anyone need? Masterwork anything? There are other potions that could be helpful (Oil of Magic Weapon, Potion Prot Evil, Remove Fear, Remove Sickness, and Vanish)

After leaving the mayor’s office, Poppo leads over to the market. We should get the best gear we can! He unloads all the battle booty, then heads over and buys the Wand of Cure Light Wounds, handing it to Nalia. He then heads to the woman selling potions and buys the Oil of Bless Weapon, also handing it to Nalia. He tells the shop keep woman, Bobie’s still keen to have dinner with you, he’s a big hero now, does that change you mind? He gives Bobie a wink, before adding But before he can have dinner with you, we have to go one another dangerous journey and save the town some more. He gives Bobie an even bigger wink.

And lastly before leaving, Poppo stops by the "Old Lemon" and gives all his copper, except his lucky copper of course, to the girl. And says Fill this pouch with as many oranges as it will hold and then keep the change. Oh and I’ll have an apple too! He garbs an apple and takes a big bite.
-------

Once at the ruin, Poppo says Okay Bobie, I’ll take a look. He then sneaks up toward the entrance, eyes wide open for anything.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Master Bobie, being raised in the temple of Malphas I couldn't even dream of serving another but I do respect your good intentions. I would of course hate to offend my elder and will give it some thought as we journey forth together. Please let me know if you need any help as we travel, you know, getting up and down, or if you've fallen and can't get up......

If no one minds I'll buy a mace with some of the pooled money so I can be more effective against skeletons and such. I assume my chipped sword is fine/functional and a mw longsword would chew up the rest of the money.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 when we arrive at the castle.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Mace away -- seems like a masterwork longsword would be a good buy to me. If you want one.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Yes they will let you keep all of the loot from the battle. Nalia don't forget to level up!

Poppo sneaks up to the entrance and looks inside he sees a bearskin rug and a pile of bones. Two doors are parallel in this hallway and at the end of the hallway you can see a very large makeshift barricade made of crates, barrels, and bags of something.

Map


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo sneaks back to the group, I saw an entry hallway with a bearskin rug and a pile of bones. Two doors were parallel to the hall and at the end was a very large makeshift barricade made of crates, barrels, and bags of something. The bearskin rug look so cozy, but was clearly a trap! They obviously don't come and go down the main hall, not sure about the doors, but maybe we should look for a back entrance. He says all excitedly while bouncing from leg to leg.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

can we pick up 1 or 2 black onyx stones for animate undead, which i get at level 3 and am so going to be using once we find some desecrated ground!! 50 gold a piece. Also with the law against necromancy, would this arouse any questions or concerns from anyone


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

You should be able to do that without too much suspicion


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut is an orc of simple means. The long spear and dan bong are all he needs. However, if there is extra cash, mwk studded leather (175gp) would be nice to get rid of my ACP. Not necessary and I'd rather stock up on potions or bashy weapons for those that need it. In fact, the mwk longsword for Nalia or the onyx stones would be preferable to the armor.

While the rest of the party goes about purchasing gear, maces, gem stones and oranges, Turngut meanders through the village. He is surprised when the townsfolk don't shun him or seem terrified, in fact he seems rather "famous". Buoyed by this acceptance, he actually goes into the armory/tanner's shop on his own. Something he would never dream of doing in his old life.
Nice! He grunts at the shopkeep, while eyeing a particularly well made suit of studded leather. Thick armor, strong and light. Turngut say it is good. He nods at the person manning the store before wandering out.

At the castle, he stays with the party as Poppo sneaks up, but watches with obvious anxiety for the halfling's safety.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Go for the armor and onyx stones first david and then let me know if we have the money for a sword. If not, maybe we'll pick one up along the way.

We can look for a back entrance if you think best. Or take one of the side doors if that's our only option. We'll just avoid the bear rug!

If it won't take too long maybe a quick survey around the building would be a good idea, looking for any back doors?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Okay - 2 onyx gems (100gp), masterwork studded leather (175gp), and masterwork longsword (315gp) and normal heavy mace (12gp)=602gp Sell back = old longsword (7.5gp)and old studded leather (12.5gp) Total cost 582gp. We had left 99.5 perhaps our GM will let us just round that to 100gp left over.

So new stuff recap -
Nalia - masterwork longsword and heavy mace, wand of CLW (44 charges), and Oil of Bless Weapon.
Turngut - masterwork studded leather
Bobie - 2 black onyx stones
Poppo - a pouch full of oranges

That sound about right?
-------

I'm off!

Poppo scouts the exterior of the building. Working his way along the walls heading around to his left at first. Any sign of danger he'll immediately retreat and run back to the others.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

We will say that you guys have 100GP

Poppo searches for a back or side entrance but does not find one.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

Well back in my day, fellows would just charge straight in. Of course they also kept he employed digging their graves.

Grand Lodge

38 HP 38/ AC 14/ Touch 12/ FF 12/ CMD 16 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+3 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0% phantom 43 HP43 AC 18, tch 11, ff 17 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +4 DR 5/slashing cmd 18, perception +4 darkvision

kept me employed not he. saw it to late to edit it.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo arrives back slightly out of breath from his sojourn. No back door that I could find. Straight in I think.

Poppo leads the group into entryway.


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut go first. Hoppo stay back with old man. Sturdy woman, come with Turngut. Turngut declares as he heads for the front entrance. Eyes up and alert for danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Turngut enters the castle and looks around for any traps or enemies but doesn't find anything dangerous not even on the bearskin rug, which is tattered and in disrepair.

MacGuire whispers Me and Pearson will stay here and make sure you guys aren't followed in.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Poppo points to the door on the left and whispers Turngut that one.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Turngut, tall women like me prefer the term big boned. Not sturdy. I'm not fat....just trying to help teach you so don't offend some young women. Some women, not me, can be quite sensitive!

Now focusing on the entryway and the side door Poppo pointed to, I'll look close and listen before Turngut opens and heads in. I've got my shiny new sword and old shield at the ready.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Nalia listens at the door but hears nothing.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 4/ Fighter 1| 39/39 HP | AC 19/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 17 | Initiative +6 | Fort +7 Reflex +1 Will +7 | Perception +4 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0% [b][/b]

Was the drawn map the one the mayor did? Than left is heading to the guard area, or what was the guard area 20 years ago. And can we see over the barrels and crates blocking the end of chamber, or hear anything if we're quiet?


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Yes the drawn map is the one the mayor made, you would have to climb up the barricade to see beyond it.


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Turngut nods his head at Poppo's direction and goes to the door. He gives Nalia a quizzical look as she describes her bone structure, but then listens at the door and opens it quietly.
Sturdy woman not have big bones. Her bones tiny for she-orc. Turngut think he could break those bones easy. Sturdy woman is good fighter though. And she friend.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Turngut opens the door and beyond he sees a hallway that extends more to the West where Turngut also sees a light. He also sees four doors, one down a thin hallway two right in front of him and one to the North. Turngut also notices a still skeleton laying next to another barricade made of various crates and barrels.


Male Orc Brawl4/Barb1|max hp 60|Std AC 19,T 14,FF 15|CMD 23(24 vTrip)|
Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2|Speed 40'|Arcane Fever 0%

Is the light coming from the thin southern hallway or the broader northern one? If the light is from the southern hall or seems distant, and he doesn't hear any sounds, he'll do the following. If not, I'll post another option.

Turngut peers into the room and whispers harshly back: Big room. Light down hall. Turngut sees skeleton, but it not move. Turngut going to poke at it. Woman come too?

With that, he will creep up to the skeleton (hopefully with Nalia beside him and the others somewhat close, and prod the skeleton with his toe.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Poppo, Bobie) / Day 31/ PC Affects (None)

Broader Northern.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 2 HP 40/40 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +5 R +6 W +5 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +11 I Stealth +14 I Arcane Fever 0% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 7/7, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Shocking Grasp, Vanish Loot

Look at this crocodile! It's dangerous! I'm gonna poke it with a stick!

Poppo squeezes his head around the massive orc, trying to make sure he isn't walking into a trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

451 to 500 of 2,619 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.