GM Sarah's Carrion Crown

Game Master Sarah Olsen

Carrion Crown Maps

Loot Sheet

Initiative:

[dice=Malakos] 1d20 + 2 [/dice]
[dice=Sisu] 1d20 + 1 [/dice]
[dice=Chellian] 1d20 + 1 [/dice]
[dice=Rahela] 1d20 + 4 [/dice]
[dice=Niralzi] 1d20 + 6 [/dice]


901 to 947 of 947 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

I feel like this is the second hint hint nudge nudge we've gotten about that hand axe lol, someone should at least have it ready

Looking to the others and finally to Chellian, "I dont have many spells left, I do still have Enlarge Person available though, I wanted to discuss its strengths with you Chellian before we get into combat, make sure you are comfortable with that kind of body changing magic,"

Not sure if youre character is into it, it lasts 3 minutes now, so we could cast it before heading into the next room, was hoping to get your thoughts, don't want to cast it on you without permission or ruin an idea you had by casting it


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

Figure we have the time with Sisu doing her investigator potion thing. AS to the handaxe Chellian would gladly have it and use it if someone suggested she should? Im trying really hard for her to not be too deep a thinker.

Her eyes narrowed almost instantly when Malakos mentioned 'body changing' magic. She frowned knuckles tightening on her glaive.

"What do you mean body changing? Whats this spell do?"

I have no issues with the spell out of charector, Nor will Chellian once its explained to her. She would be worried about you things like will it hurt, is it permanent, etc . . .


1 person marked this as a favorite.
True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Sisu overhears the conversation while she's healing up and, concerned that Chellian might take an explanation badly, jumps in.

"There's all kinds of spells that can help you out in fights. Some increase your reach, some make your skin harder to pierce, even some that just make you bigger which helps with both reach and strength. They're all temporary and harmless, although they can be a little disorienting the first time."

She looks up at Chellian as she drinks her second infusion. "Speaking of combat, the fact that we're running into headless opponents makes me suspect that The Lopper's ghost or haunt is through that door. It might be worth trying to use his axe on him...there's a good chance it will throw him off in some way."


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

The frown turned to one of confusion more than fear.

This spell this enlarge person. It will just make me bigger? I've always thought I was already too big.I mean that what all the bo..."

The frown returned just for a moment but she literally shook her head and shook it off.

"Right then he won't like that axe? Give it to me, He really won't like it if I hit him with it and am bigger?"

She began still not sounding too sure of the magic spell but willing to give it a shot... at least if everyone else thought it was a good idea.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

Whispering to Malakos, hopefully in a way that Chellian can NOT hear
"That doesn't affect her mind, right? She doesn't get savage or dumb like an ogre?"


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Whispering to Rahela, "I don't have that spell, yet," winking at her.

"Thank you Sisu for explaining that better, I sometimes have difficulty explaining how or what exactly my magic does,"

Standing beside Chellian, "The magic will only last for 3 minutes but if you want me to dismiss the spell early I can do that though, just say the word and I can cancel the magic immediately,"


Oh good you got my hit ;) and ill let you guys buff and what not and then ill post :) if you also want to move into the room i put you on the map in our normal marching order but you are free to change it :)


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

"If its not going to hurt or anything I'll try it. If it helps us solve this nightmare of a place so I dont ever have to come back here that will be even better."

She grumbled and as she took the hand axe giving it a few nice practice swings. Her eye pratically lit up after the test swings.

"Its very well balanced. The smith who made it knows their work."

She offered before readying herself to lead the way deeper into the complex... once told to of course.


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Before walking into the next area, while still in the hallway, "Alright Chellian, here we go!"

He begins casting Enlarge Person, doubling her in size for 3 minutes!


perfect you got my hint ;)

The portcullis to this room is raised. Several iron doors line the walls of this large, empty room. In the middle of the room, a hinged ten-foot-square metal grating lies over a dark pit in the floor. A thick rope has been tied to the grating and dangles into the pit below.

Upon entering the room you hear a soul-chilling shriek and see, slowly rising up from the pit in the center of the room a ghostly like creature yielding a bloody axe.

Initiative:

Malakos: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Sisu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Chellian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Rahela: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Niralzi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
The Lopper: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Round 1-The adventurers vs the Lopper

The Lopper
Malakos
Niralzi
Rahela
Sisu**AoO vs Lopper**
Chellian-3 damage/3 bleed **AoOvs Lopper**

DC 15 KN Religion:
You know from looking at him that this is an incorporeal un-dead, known as a wraith. and that only magic or magic weapons can harm it

DC 20 KN Religion:
You know that there is something about this wraith inparticular that makes it stand out fro other "regular" wraiths. You also know that when a wraith slays his victim she raises from the dead as an un-dead zombie under the control of the wraith.

Rising from the pit and moving forward, The Lopper sees Chellian wielding his old handaxe and moves forward, with calm grace and attacks her in an attempt to take it back.

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 [ooc
touch attack vs Chellian: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Negative energy Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Bleed damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

know religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"Pharasma help us. Its a WRAITH. You need magic to hurt it! Don't die, you'll come back as a zombie! There is also something strange about this but I don't know what it is. Maybe that axe will REALLY hurt it!"

With that, Rahela casts spiritual weapon and has it attack the wraith
to hit: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 4 = 23 for damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 force effect


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

You are really terrible at rolling my initiative you know *lawls*


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Malakos breaks away from the group to get some breathing room and see what we are facing.

"Sisu, I think you're right!"

Hearing Rahela's assessment, fear grips Malakos a little tighter, "Stay focused, let's bring him down!"

Opening his spellbook, pages fluttering as he begins casting, sweat breaking out in concentration as he casts this new, powerful spell.

Barking out the magic word, "radii tepefacta" a powerful ray of fire blasts from his palm toward the Lopper.

Scorching Ray + PBS: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23

fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 3) = 10


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Sisu realizes there is nothing she can do against a creature like this so she circles around behind it and fakes a swipe to try and distract it hoping to give Chellian an advantage.

Acrobatics to move through threatened and not provoke AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Aid Another in Combat (vs DC10): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

YAY! Now Chellian gets a +2 to hit from flanking AND a +2 to hit from aid another for a +4 total!!!
Also - not bothering to take my AoO since I literally can't damage it even if I tried


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

Attack of Opportunity Handaxe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
damage, enlarged: 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10

She lumbered forward in her new size a strange mix of wonderment and well hesistancy on her face. That changed as the wraith suddenly charged torwards her. She had been expecting it to cower away from her and the axe to be honest. Her first swing as it closed was halfhearted but as its cold claw stuck her she screeched out in pain... and an underlying note of anger.

"Oh no you don't!"

She growled out spittle from her mouth flying torwards the creature even as Malakos and Rahela cast their magics to attack it.

enlarged,raged,flank attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 + 4 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Rage rounds 4/6 Hp with Temporary 30/36


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Don't forget it's a +1 axe too, so that's 17 to hit and 15 damage


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

Thanks I knew something looked off just couldnt place it.


*Whirring and firing up, Bot Guy opens his eyes...*

Niralzi moves back across the room to the other side of the pit and starts to play her recorder and beings to Inspire Courage

Don't forget to add the +1 to att/dam


Malakos, saying the magic words shot out a powerful ray of fire,as it blasted towards him and hit, the Lopper screamed out in fear.

Chellian's swing with his old weapon hit home. after it hit you could see the fire in his eyes.

Sisu, trying some amazing acrobatic moves to avoid the Lopper, but his inhuman movements were too quick and he swung to attack.

AoO touch vs Sisu: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Neg Energy Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Bleed damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round 2-The adventurers vs the Lopper

The Lopper- 22 damage
Malakos
Niralzi
Rahela
Sisu-7damage/4 bleed
Chellian-3 damage/3 bleed

Before he moves he roars and you all watch him as some of his wounds start to heal. Moving over he raises his weapon and attacks Sisu. he 5 foot steps

GM Roll: 1d6 ⇒ 3

touch vs Sisu: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Neg Energy Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Bleed damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Breathing hard after casting that Scorching ray, "We got this! Just keep at it!"

Switching to his innate arcane magic to catch his breath he fires a force missile at the ghost.

Force missile: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Wait a second...how did I end up there on the map? When I took my turn I moved to the north side of him so Chellian would get flanking. I even remember moving my token on the map since I was trying to figure out if I could get in a flanking position without needing to eat an aao.

Now it seems that I'm back in my original position and he had to 5' step to get to me...confused.

Especially confused as if I was in this position I wouldn't have taken the aao damage, since I wouldn't have been moving through his threatened area lol


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

I think he just five foot stepped to get out of being flanked? I thought you were always in that corner, I feel like I remember seeing you in that corner?


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

That's weird. Someone must have moved me back or my change didn't save right or something. I started off in that corner but I distinctly remember moving to north of him while he was north of Chellian. Oh well.


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Yeah idk, that's wonky, are you saying you were where the Smiley face is?[I'm just guessing here based on your description


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

I think the smiley face is Rahelas spiritual weapon.

With a roar of angry and frustration she follows after the monster.

"You pay attention to me!"

She growled as she swung with all her might.

power attack, enlarged, insprired, raging: 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 1 + 1 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 11

Really damage roll? Really? Raging round 5/6 Hp with Temp 27/36


HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

Rahela has her force dagger attack the wraith
to hit: 1d20 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 4 + 1 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7 force effect
confirmation roll: 1d20 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 4 + 1 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9 force effect

Woo hoo!!!!

"PRAISE PHARASMA"

Silver Crusade

Female Fletchling Bard(Silver Balladeer)3 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | HP 21/21 | F +2, R +6, W +1 | Init +6 | Perc +2 |

Niralzi steps over for a better view and releases a ghost touch arrow hoping it will find it's target.

shortbow, inspired: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
damage, inspired: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Chellian moving after him takes another swing with his old weapon, cutting deep into his incorporeal form.

Rahela's force dagger hit him with perfect accuracy causing him to shriek in pain.

Niralzi, knocking a different arrow than she normally uses, aims and lands squarely where a ghostly heart would. Cauign him to shriek out once more and his whispy ghostly form vanished.

yay! you guys beat the Lopper!

Chellian, when you return to normal size you attempt to drop the Lopper's handaxe but no matter how hard you try to cannot release it from your hand. You try to change hands and drop it from your non-dominant hand and again it seems as if it is stuck in your grasp.

Will save for Chellian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 **face palm** my dice dont want to roll well for you :(

While you are trying to drop the handaxe you suddenly start to feel horrible sharp pains in your neck for a moment. It then fades away. you take 1 point of CON damage

DC 15 Perception check:
as you look about the room you glance into the Oubliette you notice a small glint that reflects off the light.

Silver Crusade

Female Fletchling Bard(Silver Balladeer)3 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | HP 21/21 | F +2, R +6, W +1 | Init +6 | Perc +2 |

”are you ok??” Niralzi asks as Chelian struggles with the axe.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Breathing heavily both from fear and exhaustion from being nearly out of spells, his hands smoking slightly from the residual arcane energies.

Staggering over to the group, "We had not right to win that victory without more losses, whichever God is watching over us today, thank you,"

Seeing whats happening to Chellian, Malakos casts Detect Magic and tries to see what might be happening to her.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

"Careful Chellian, I worry that the Lopper might not be defeated just yet, if you feel like cutting my head off, say something,"

Malakos looks around the room for any sign of the Lopper's spirit lingering or something that'll help explain whats happening to Chellian.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

She was grinning wildly when the ghost vanished... bellowing out and beating her chest with her fist. The smile stayed until she went to return the axe to a loop on her belt.

"What... what foul magic is this?"

She growled out shaking her hand wildly for a moment before she cried in sudden pain clutching at her neck. She moved and half sat on the floor stepping on the head of the axe and trying to use the strength of her legs to pry the axe out.

str check: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 2 = 3
perception 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

It took her a moment to register Malakos words. She wasnt sure she fully trusted the teifling, but his words made a lot of sense. She took a look around for a table, a block of wood, something she could break and bury the axe head in like a cover to protect her friends if she was cursed or something.


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

Sisu walks up to Chellian and studies the axe while trying not to get too close. "Odd. If it carried a curse due to it being his possession, it should have ended when we defeated him. If you still cannot put it down perhaps we should return to Vesorianna; she might have some insight on this."


HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"Chellian, if you can't drop the axe perhaps you'd let somebody disarm you?"


does anyone want to try the perception check again? also how are y'all on spells? want to continue or rest? or do you want to go down the pit? its about 30 feet down

DC 15 Perception check:
as you look about the room you glance into the Oubliette you notice a small glint that reflects off the light.

IF you make the check:
at the bottom of this 30 foot pit you find the remains of what you assume is the Lopper and an extra human skull along with 300 gp, a broken masterwork heavy crossbow, a masterwork longsword, a +1 heavy mace, a stone of alarm, and a ring of
keys.

Silver Crusade

Female Fletchling Bard(Silver Balladeer)3 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | HP 21/21 | F +2, R +6, W +1 | Init +6 | Perc +2 |

im ok with spells and bard abilities, more dependent on you other spellcasters :)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

”does it feel like you need a little more strength or is it not budging at all? I could Inspire Competence if you think that might help” Niralzi asks Chelian while adjusting her recorder.


HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

Sorry for my going quiet.

My power has been out since Monday (and is still out). Will catch up when I can. Please bot me until then


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

I guess because you are posting it again we can have a second chance at the perception check?

Once people are healed up, Malakos gets up and takes another look around the room. "If this was the lopper's lair there might be clues left that are hidden from us, I'm not convinced we searched this place thoroughly enough,"

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Ugh piazo ate my post! :(

Between the lot of you watching Chellian struggle with the bloodied handaxe, you believe that she is most likely cursed. You think it might be something to do with the fact that she slayed him with his own weapon. And that for some unbeknownst reason that curse didnt fall off when he was slain.

As you are all moving about the room trying to help Chellian, Malakos you notice a quick glint of light or something flash at the bottom of the pit with your darkvision.

Its a DC 15 climb check to go down or you can use rope to get down. you can take 10 if needed.

At the bottom of the pit:
at the bottom of this 30 foot pit you find the remains of what you assume is the Lopper and an extra human skull along with 300 gp, a broken masterwork heavy crossbow, a masterwork longsword, a +1 heavy mace, a stone of alarm, and a ring of keys

are we heading back to town to rest? or rest here? or continue back to the main basement chamber to explore the other 2 wings?


HP 21/21 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +7 AC 15 | Init +4 | Per +4 Female Duskwalker Shaman 3

"A curse? That is WAY beyond any magics I can bring to bear. Unless there is something down here that may lift the curse?"

I'd cast a mild vote for continuing on


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Looking down in the pit, "I think I see something underneath the rubble but I can't quite make it out," Looking to Chellian, "Hey Chel, I think you are our most accomplished climber, want to climb down there and take a look. . ." his sentence trails off as he remembers she can't set the handaxe down, "On second thought, maybe we tie a rope and see if one of us can make it down there,"


True Neutral Female Tiefling Investigator (Empiricist) 3 | HP 22/25 | AC 14 (T11/FF13) | Init +1 | Perc +9 | Speed 30' | CMB +5 | CMD 16 | F+4 R+4 W+3 | extracts created: None | extracts slots remaining: 2/4 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Active Conditions: None

I HAS RETURNED!!!

Sisu takes her rope and ties it around one of the larger pieces of rubble, then uses it to ease herself down into the hole.
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
At the bottom, she carefully places all of the items into her pack and then climbs back up to show the group what she found.
"I left the body, which I assume was the Lopper, down there but brought up all of the other things"

I'm ok with either continuing or resting :)


GM roll:
1/2S 3/4W: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Heading south back through the main chamber you come across a room that is almost identical to the room with the flaming headless skeleton. Unlike the other room this room doesnt have the same burn damage as its counterpart. It does have winch controls to open the portcullis in the next room however they are burnt enough that the iron gate droped and became stuck in place. The control are hopelessly ruined as a result.

they are too heavy for mending to fix but make whole can restore them Several hours of work supplemented by an appropriate craft check and new gears and parts can also fix it.

At the end of the hallway U11 the portcullis allowing entry into this room is down and jammed. Lift or Break DC 28


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Examining the portcullis and the winch controls, "Well, let's back track and head to the middle route, not sure we can progress this way yet,"


Heading back through the main chamber to the western hall you come across another guard room. U5 There is a winch affixed in this room as well and is locked in place. Looking down the hall you can see that the portcullis is raised allowing access to the room as the end of the hall.

The guardroom across the hall contains a single large table with two chairs astride it and a single sagging cot pushed up against the eastern wall. Several battered cabinets line the northern wall, with a few arrows and bits of chainmail lying scattered on the floor nearby,
yet the most eerie sight are the three fractured skulls sitting on
the table next to a heavy hammer. It looks as if someone has arranged the fragments of the skulls in some sort of pattern, as if an attempt had been made to construct a fourth skull from the broken fragments of the trio on the table. The leathery body of a long-dead dwarf, his wiry red hair and beard still strangely vibrant in death, lies slumped on the ground behind the table.

Initiative:

Malakos: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sisu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Chellian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Rahela: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Niralzi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Skulls: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Round 1-Captain's Office **Please make a Perception check on your turn***
Rahela
Niralzi
Sisu
Malakos
Skulls
Chellian

As you enter this room the skulls on the table start to rattle and shake as they slowly rise up off the table and fly towards you.

Please make a Perception check on your turn

Perception check DC 15:
you feel a sudden splitting headache and the 4th skull fragments on the table begin to rattle and shake.


Spells per day:1st1/4, 2nd 2/3 | Force Missiles 4/7/day| N Male Tiefling Evocationist 3 | HP: 20/20|AC:16 T:12(16 vs Ghost) FF:14,| CMD: 12 | Fort: +3, Refl: +3, Will: +4 | Init: +2, Speed 30ft

Malakos jumping in a shock, "Why??? I am done with all these damn skulls!"

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Charging up his latent arcane energies he fires a force missile at on of the normal human sized though likely Tiny skulls.

Force Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Silver Crusade

Female Fletchling Bard(Silver Balladeer)3 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | HP 21/21 | F +2, R +6, W +1 | Init +6 | Perc +2 |

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

”Ack! What is this foul magic?!” exclaims Niralzi - grabbing her head with one hand and beginning a tune to Inspire Courage.


Female Human Ranger 2 Barb 1 | HP: 24/30 | AC: 16 T:12 FF:14| CMD:18 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+1 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed: 40' |

Get em guys!

901 to 947 of 947 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sarah's Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.