GDVII Redelia's Goblin Mayhem

Game Master Redelia

map


151 to 163 of 163 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

We're almost there, everyone, so I'm going to push forward to where it's everyone's turn again.

Poog uses his dogslicer on the froggie.
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The froggie bites back at Poog.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Vorka casts a spell, triggering an attack of opportunity from Chuffy, who misses.
A ball of flame appears in her hand, and she smacks Chuffy with it!
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
More flames appear in her hand right away.

Party is up!


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 T 15 FF 13 | CMB –2, CMD 12 | F +5, R +6, W –1 | Init +4 | Perc +3, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | bomb 0/3 | Active conditions: None

"Hey! You don't get to set Chuffy on fire! Mogmurch gets to set Chuffy on fire!"

light crossbow attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Aww, that's so sweet, Mogmurch... :Q


chuffy from 9 to 4hp
"Oww!! Chuffy will kill you!!!!

Chuffy attacks again
Dogslicer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6oof....
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Chuffy swings his dogslicer ferociously, but he's all talk. His face has been singed and he can't see anything. He swings and stabs the air in magnificent style while yelling "DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!!

AoO:
Dogslicer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6oof....
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Chuffy was no more lucky this time. He's still swinging ferociously but can't seem to locate his enemy and continues to stab air.


Gobbo Cleric 1 | hp 10/10 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Percept +2

"You think you fire powerful? DIE STUPID VORKA!!"

Goog fires off a bolt of fire at Vorka, past his twin.
ranged touch, into melee, with cover: 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 12 It.. might hit? Maybe? Unlikely...
fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

As Goog's firey ray slams into her, Vorka slumps over, dead. Her froggie gives a piteous croak and runs off into the woods, heartbroken.

Looking around the cabin, you find all kinds of interesting stuff. some interesting finds. There is a big pile of decorative things made of bamboo, exotic wood, and paper that look fun to burn. Among the more obviously valuable objects are some gold coins, a bejeweled silver and jade lantern built to look like a coiled dragon, a dozen masterwork shuriken, an ivory and gold fan depicting a gecko walking amid cherry blossoms, a long hairpin with a red pearl at one end, a wand of create food and water with only 2 charges left, and an elixir of love in a crystal vial shaped like a heart.

The red chest, though, is the object of your quest. It is unlocked and contains several fireworks. The chest itself is heavy, and there were obviously once many more fireworks within, but those that remain should be more than enough to satisfy the chief for at least a few days. The fireworks in the chest consist of 14 Desnan candles, 20 paper candles, and seven skyrockets.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 T 15 FF 13 | CMB –2, CMD 12 | F +5, R +6, W –1 | Init +4 | Perc +3, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | bomb 0/3 | Active conditions: None

As Mogmurch walks toward the chest, he mocks Goog: "Why you let that frog get away?? He looked like a tasty..". He stops mid-sentence as he opens the chest and, wide-eyed, finds the wealth of fireworks inside. He quickly shuts the lid, throws himself on top of the chest, hugging it to prevent access by anyone else. "Mine! Stay away!"

Dark Archive

”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 1/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Trinkets? I wanna do stuff with the doggies." Reta brandishes her knife menacingly. "SOMEBODY PATCH ME UP REAL QUICK!"


"Me too!! I can barely see!!" yells Chuffy. "Maybe we go back to camp and patch up there." he says more calmly

"And uh, thanks glass face for not shooting me with your cross bow. you probably need to get your arm looked at though. Not very good at throwing things"


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 T 15 FF 13 | CMB –2, CMD 12 | F +5, R +6, W –1 | Init +4 | Perc +3, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | bomb 0/3 | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch just glares angrily at Chuffy while defending his new chest of fireworks from on top of it. You can see the tops of a couple of potions peeking out from his pockets.

I have some healing potions (2x CLW, 1x CMW) if we want to keep going, but Mogmurch's not going to just hand them over. :)

Dark Archive

”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 1/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"What the..." Reta blurts, incredulous. "Nobody wants to take on a handful of puppies?! FINE!!! We go back to the tribe, and I tell them tales of your COWARDICE!!!" Reta walks out of the door limping.


AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+4 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size) hp 10 (1d8+2) Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4

”Hey if we kill the doggies today what we going to do tomorrow?”


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

With some more grief directed at each other, you gather up the fireworks from the big chest and travel back home. Along the way, you find nothing more interesting than a few bugs that end up in Reta's pocket for later 'examination.'

The chief declares another feast in your honor. He declares that Goog, as the hero who slew Vorka, will marry his daughter, the fearsomely corpulent
and ferociously lusty Gupy Wartbits. The rest of you are appointed Head Village Watcher, Overseer of Village Stabbings, Master of the Pig Pit, and Boss of Big Fire.

Such 'heroes' are clearly destined for more adventures, but those are another tale for another day.

Thanks for playing, everyone! I plan to get chronicles to you in the next day or so.

151 to 163 of 163 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVII Redelia's Goblin Mayhem All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.