STRANGE AEONS

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

You wake up not knowing who or what you are, the campaign revolves around solving this mystery

Strange Aeons treasure list

Strange Aeons specific treasures

clues

images

maps


3,401 to 3,450 of 3,561 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

Trevor's mutation shifts him back from dog form. Excellent!


Are you heading to the roof?


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

To the roof!


telekineticist 9 HP 98/111( +0/9 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F13R12W7,Per+15,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (8 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +11, 5d6+10

Penith follows along, wringing her hands in worry.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"To the roof."


You head up to the roof. Crouching upon this balcony is a truly massive creature. It is a scaly bird like creature with a horse like head and vast slime-encrusted wings. On its back is a large howdah.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"So, taking a horse bird to the moon. Do you speak Senn asks the bird?"


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

I want off Mr.Bone's wild ride


telekineticist 9 HP 98/111( +0/9 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F13R12W7,Per+15,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (8 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +11, 5d6+10

"That looks like an awful precarious howdah. Don't you think?" Penith asks no one in particular. "Maybe we can wait for the next one? Could be round any minute... now... any minute?" sighing and fretting she'll none the less climb aboard once Senn is done having a conversation with the big bird.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"We can wake up if we start falling. You know like a normal dream instead of this hellish nightmare."


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

Or drink the magic red fluid that gives us wings


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"I don't think I have that potion. I can make you fly but I think it would run out before the moon and that would make for a long fall."


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 9 | AC 20/15/16| HP 58/66 | F+11,R+9,W+10 (+1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+11, Perc+14, SM+18| Judgment 3/day |Determination 3/day |

Atajay still wasn’t excited about this trip. At all. He kept quiet to not dissuade the others.


The creature does not seem to respond to your words. It kneels down to allow you to climb aboard.

I'm assuming you climb aboard at this point?

Once you are all aboard the shantak flies off, the journey is long but surprisingly comfortable. It lands in a wide-open paddock on the shores of a vast sea of a dark, viscous liquid, about a mile south of the prison structure.

Now on map 3


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 9, 73/73 HP

"Well, that wasn't so bad," Domeric commented.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"You always think you first trip to the moon will be more exciting."

Looking around, "Hello, who is in charge here?"


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

The inflight meal was terrible. I think we are the only ones here and have to go on foot.


telekineticist 9 HP 98/111( +0/9 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F13R12W7,Per+15,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (8 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +11, 5d6+10

Penith huddles and refuses to look until they tell her it over and then she is out of that thing to safety--- or maybe not.

"Should we collect moon rocks... oh... forgot it was a dream again."


There is no response to your enquiries.

We are using map 2


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

Senn will go cling something against the bars and knock on the door (p2).

"Hello? Anybody? Hello?"

Senn send he bird up to look around it comes back as tells her what it sees.

Bird Perception : 10 + 23 = 33

Senn's Perception : 10 + 22 = 32 checking the bars and p2 door for traps or listening for movement.


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

Oh no, you knocked. Now they know they are going to get invaded


A closed metal portcullis fifteen feet high blocks a long hallway into the stone building. A squat guard post stands to the right of the portcullis, as though budding from the building, its blank three-foot-square windows resembling empty eye sockets.

Senn, you do not find any traps

After a moment a ghoul steps out of the guard post

"Yes, what do you want?"

Grand Lodge

"We are here to talk to the King in yellow? May we see him?"


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

Dr.Trevor and my aids. We are here to make sure everyone is healthy due a breakout of Purple Flimflam back on the other world.


"This place is a prison. Two moon beasts operate it with their staff. An influential denizen of Leng called Weiralai delivered such a man as you describe for incarceration several days ago. The prison does not allow visitors or doctors and no one has ever escaped."


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"Weiralai? Is he still here? Can we talk to him? Mr Wanderlust sent us."


Make a Diplomacy check please


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

Senn is going to set the stage and let Domeric take the baton.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Senn looks at Domeric with a look that says help!


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

Trevor shows a totally legit diploma that he acquired after he took up the medical profession.
I assure you that our need to see Weiralai is very important

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 ⇒ 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

I very much would like a physical description of the diploma.


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 9 | AC 20/15/16| HP 58/66 | F+11,R+9,W+10 (+1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+11, Perc+14, SM+18| Judgment 3/day |Determination 3/day |

Aid another diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

”We wouldn’t have come all the way to the moon if the situations wasn’t of the utmost importance!”


"Ok, look I'll let you in, but if anyone asks I don't know you and you don't know me."

With that he opens the portcullis and ushers you in


M Human Fighter 2
Senn Nal wrote:
I very much would like a physical description of the diploma.

Totally legit


You enter a hall the size of a large room. There are double doors in front of you that are open.

Where do you want to head to?


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

P4


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

Senn follows the doctor.


The door is closed but not locked and it opens into what appears to be a guard room. The room contains a few iron stools. A wide staircase leads upwards.

Beneath one of the stools are two wands of scorching ray [CL 7] with 3 charges each.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

Senn looks around if there is nobody about, see sticks them in here bag with little fan fair.

Senn will then go back to the person who let them in and ask, "What floor and room is the patient?"


"Look, i told you, I can't help you any more. Only Weiralai will know where the prisoner is, and I don't know where she is. The main cell block is on this level."


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"Ok...Sorry...thank you....bye"

GM is there a way to p10?


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

No doubt Weiralai will be at the tippy top and guarded by ferocious monsters. They always are, I think it is a violation of the Overlord guidelines to have an easily accessible room.


telekineticist 9 HP 98/111( +0/9 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F13R12W7,Per+15,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (8 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +11, 5d6+10

"It's a prison and they don't know where their prisoners are." Penith worries with mild annoyance, and follows. Keeping an eye out of course.


Yeah they messed up on the map - the idea is you have to get to P15 to move the wall to one side to get to P10, unfortunately they have done it that you can't get to P15 except through P10 so I am going to assume you can get to P10 here.

Two long lines of cells crowd this oppressive stone room. Although stone walls seperate adjacent, the cells are divided from the corridor with floor-to-ceiling walls of iron bars that provide no privacy. Nearly all the cells are empty except for leather pallets, metal buckets, and suspicious stains. A grate in the floor of the western wall emits a sour smell. A wide set of stairs leads up to the east, and a pair of double doors stand within a massive slab of stone just south of the stairs.


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 9 | AC 20/15/16| HP 58/66 | F+11,R+9,W+10 (+1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+11, Perc+14, SM+18| Judgment 3/day |Determination 3/day |

”Well, I don’t see him here. Want to keep going?”


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"Hastur, King in yellow?" Senn says as she walks around.

Looking around p10 in each of the cells. If we don't see the King in Yellow. Senn says,

"Let look elsewhere there may be other holding areas."


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

SHUSH! Don't say such things!


telekineticist 9 HP 98/111( +0/9 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F13R12W7,Per+15,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (8 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +11, 5d6+10

"Don't say the king part or the let's look elsewhere part?" she asks Trevor, a little confused.


1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter9HP87/87 Init+6,F9R6W8(10 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 93/101AC25T12FF23

King part


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+8 R:+4 W:+11 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:

"It is the name he calls himself. As a doctor, you don't want to break the delusion to quickly. So, we use the name he goes by."


Looking around the cells you find two women.

One is a lean, strong looking woman with short black hair and an ugly scar across her brow and nose.

The second is an Osirian woman who sits there listlessly, not catching your eye or seeming to notice you are there.

3,401 to 3,450 of 3,561 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange aeons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.