Z-Day PBP

Game Master Dramatis Personae


4,001 to 4,050 of 4,293 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>

Dave Judd wrote:


At the top of the stair, Dave edges out into the corridor, has a look around and, if the coast is clear, begins moving slowly towards 550.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20, Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Critted the perception check.


Judd is the first to step full clear of the 5th floor landing of the main stairwell and out onto the darkened 5th floor. He silently moves 10 feet out into the hallway. The rest of you stand, and wait. Your hearts pounding after witnessing the charnel heaps.

To his right several piles of bones here and there down the hall, one all the way over at the entrance to room 503: the floor around them is almost blackened with dried blood.

Ahead of him the main desk of the 5A nurse's station, in one place the desk lost under a mountain of bone.

DC15:

Spoiler:
Bones are cracked open, skulls are shattered. Something has been dining.

DC20:

Spoiler:
Bones are cracked open and the marrow sucked from them, skulls are shattered. Everything has the look of being chewed by an animal. Around the heap and dried onto the floor huge footprints--from the look of them about the right size for zombie hulk.

DC25:

Spoiler:
Bones are cracked open and the marrow sucked from them. Chew marks evidence that this is food. Skulls are cracked open, looking like they have been shattered open with extreme force. Around the heap and dried onto the floor huge footprints--from the look of them about the size for a larger version of zombie hulk. But maybe more disturbing is something you notice for the first time but realize that you have seen on the stairs as well: patterns of footprints of something small, something that you would guess to be almost spider-like... but larger.

Perception Crit:

Spoiler:
Bones are cracked open and the marrow sucked from them. Chew marks evidence that this is food. Skulls are cracked open, looking like they have been shattered open with extreme force. Around the heap and dried onto the floor huge footprints--from the look of them about the size for a larger version of zombie hulk. But maybe more disturbing is something you notice for the first time but realize that you have seen on the stairs as well: patterns of footprints of something small, something that you would guess to be almost spider-like... but larger. There are many. And they drag something.

So you start scanning for it.

Drinking in the death all around you, your eyes searching things you'd prefer to forget. Simple human things among the bones. A Rolex. A Sponge Bob ID lanyard. You catch some motion behind one of the charnel heaps as it ducks away. Like a spider with eyestalks and long forelimbs. The size of a small cat. Like a hand. Like a squid with bones. Pale and greenish--the color of Anna's grandfather's tentacles. Something uncoils and drags from it's underbelly. It reminds you of the parasite from Alien.

Glancing back and to his left he looks toward the public elevator shafts at the core of the building and it's from this direction, from out of the darkness, that you hear the squeaking.

Judd:

Spoiler:
And the footsteps of several... something. You hear revolvers being cocked behind you.

Just ahead Judd can make out the writing on the door to head nurse's office:

for Judd and anyone else who steps out

Spoiler:
Permanent marker on the door reads: "Cord, I'm getting Freya--going to Uncle Frank's cottage on Salt Spring Island. LEAVE NOW!" It's dated the same day that the hospital was blockaded, at the beginning of the epidemic.

The squeaking is getting closer. The noises from below on the main stairwell are getting louder. Something wicked this way comes.

*sqee*

*sqee*

*sqee*


Oh fnck, oh fnck no, oh fnck no ... ” Dave’s voice only comes out a barely audible croak.

He turns back and steps towards Cord, but he’s not looking at him, he’s glancing around wildly, left and right, but mainly focused on the lift shaft. “I know where she’s gone, Uncle Frank, Salt Spring Island, we gotta go, we gotta go fnckin now.” He voice is still a croak, but at the last it suddenly clears, loud enough to be heard by all the others.

“Go. Hurry. Get Aunt Terri and the doc, run for the north fire stair. We don’t want to stay here man. They’re-” He is already grabbing Cord’s arm and pulling him back towards the stair.


Dave Judd wrote:

“Go. Hurry. Get Aunt Terri and the doc, run for the north fire stair. We don’t want to stay here man. They’re-” He is already grabbing Cord’s arm and pulling him back towards the stair.

Let me give you guys a map before you escape. North stairwell is the farthest emergency exit and takes you toward the squeaking. South emergency exit takes you toward the... thing... that Judd just saw. In fact it... moved... in that direction.

I've gotta go out and meet some relatives this afternoon before I can revise the map for the 5th floor. Maybe the pleasant family atmosphere will give me some sick ideas.


Dave Judd wrote:
“I know where she’s gone, Uncle Frank, Salt Spring Island, we gotta go, we gotta go fnckin now.

Cord:

Spoiler:
That's you ex-wife's uncle. Salt Spring is on Google. It's a small island with about 10,000 people just off Vancouver Island. Very rural. A good place to holdout against a zombie invasion.


<At a loss for clever remarks, Anna vomits just a little inside her riot mask... pulling it away for a few seconds to let the puke run down her neck.>


Kruelaid wrote:

Let me give you guys a map before you escape. North stairwell is the farthest emergency exit and takes you toward the squeaking. South emergency exit takes you toward the... thing... that Judd just saw. In fact it... moved... in that direction.

I've gotta go out and meet some relatives this afternoon before I can revise the map for the 5th floor. Maybe the pleasant family atmosphere will give me some sick ideas.

Rightio, NOT Dave’s intention to lead everyone to where the dangerous stuff seems to be. The idea was to head straight back down to 4 via these main stairs we’ve just come up via, pick up Aunt Terri from 475, then out via the nearest stair from that point (which I assume is the north fire stair?)

Unfortunately, that route does take us past the squeaking elevator shafts on 4, but we might be marginally safer down on 4 (where at least we’ve scoped out the territory) than trying to trace the same route on 5.

Have fun!


Dave Judd wrote:


Rightio, NOT Dave’s intention to lead everyone to where the dangerous stuff seems to be. The idea was to head straight back down to 4 via these main stairs we’ve just come up via, pick up Aunt Terri from 475, then out via the nearest stair from that point (which I assume is the north fire stair?)

In my mind and on my post above I have her on the stairs behind the point people with Johnnie and Mike taking up the rear. I was just following the never split up rule for horror movies.

There are two direction that don't present hostiles or the sound of hostiles. (1) Up and (2) Around B-ward in the opposite direction of the thing-Judd-saw. But of course the ward is a loop and that will bring him back toward the thing-Judd-saw regardless.

Going down is still possible. Just reminding you that it is a zombie freeway and you guys all saw what was on the lower levels.

I'm ready with storyline for you no matter which direction you guys go.

Judd glances at the main stairwell up to 6th as a potential escape route. It looks clear... except there ARE blood trails leading still further up.


If anyone wants to throw me a knowledge tactics roll I'll throw the results in with the map when I post it (hopefully this evening for Aussies/tomorrow morning for North Americans).


Doctor Cherry wrote:
Samantha Bastian wrote:
Sam's shoulders slump in resignation. "Well if everyone is going, then I suppose I don't want to be left behind, but if those two need protecting then I'd be happier to stay with them and wait."
"Maybe it's best if we stay together. It couldn't be any worse than when we shut ourselves in there, could it?"

Right, I missed this. Well if they're with us, this might change the plan - heading up to six might be an option.


Cord:

Spoiler:
Your fire hose is 50 feet long. You will need another one to climb down from the 5th or 6th floors.

Also there are helicopters outside. It's a gamble but you do have some smoke grenades....


Kruelaid wrote:


There are two direction that don't present hostiles or the sound of hostiles. (1) Up and (2) Around B-ward in the opposite direction of the thing-Judd-saw. But of course the ward is a loop and that will bring him back toward the thing-Judd-saw regardless.

I might be getting confused, but I'm thinking the stair in B ward is not a good option - that's the one we came up, right? The one with a thousand zombies wandering around at the lowest level, who may at any point, if they haven't already, bump into and push open the door ... not that the main stair sounds any better. I'm hoping the north stair might still be clear ... just gotta figure the best way to get to it.


Dave Judd wrote:


I might be getting confused, but I'm thinking the stair in B ward is not a good option - that's the one we came up, right?

You came up to 4th on the southwest emergency stairwell, that's ward A. I confused it with B ward in my post above.

>>>MAP<<<

Layout is more or less the same on the 5th. You guys are on the main stairwell landing looking out onto the 5th. Judd has stepped out into the hall.

Dave Judd wrote:


I'm hoping the north stair might still be clear ... just gotta figure the best way to get to it.

Yes it may be clear. The thing you saw went toward that stair entrance here on the 5th.

There are several other options. I messaged Curtin on FB for a knowledge roll from the resident soldier.


Ha, I was getting completely turned around. Anyway, I’ll let someone make a tactics check and/or see if they have a better plan, either way at this stage Judd is ushering everyone back down stairs (main stair) to 4.

As for the thing ... I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it can't open doors ...


>>>>>MAP of 5th<<<<<

Potential escape routes (waiting for Sarge and Mike to make tactics rolls)

(1) Go back down to 4th and cut up to the northeast fires stairs.
(2) Go upstairs and head for the same stairwell, or jump out a window.
(3) Jump out a window on this floor.
(4) Cut toward the squeaking and go out through the north fire exit.
(5) Go to the south fire exit from here (there were a lot of zombies at the basement level, you don't know if they came up--also Judd some a thing...).
(6) Go to the roof and jump off, or pop some smoke grenades and hope one of the choppers sees you.


GAH! 22 posts and me out the door @230 am local time! Here's a few rolls

K(tactics)/Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d20 ⇒ 1

LOL

Patrick is distrcted by the annoying song song stuck in his head.


The Mapper wrote:

>>>>>MAP of 5th<<<<<

Potential escape routes (waiting for Sarge and Mike to make tactics rolls)

(1) Go back down to 4th and cut up to the northeast fires stairs.
(2) Go upstairs and head for the same stairwell, or jump out a window.
(3) Jump out a window on this floor.
(4) Cut toward the squeaking and go out through the north fire exit.
(5) Go to the south fire exit from here (there were a lot of zombies at the basement level, you don't know if they came up--also Judd some a thing...).
(6) Go to the roof and jump off, or pop some smoke grenades and hope one of the choppers sees you.

What Judd is suggesting basically equates to option 1. Regardless, he seems eager to leave level 5; he’s not quite panicking, but he’s definitely in a hurry and really concerned by something.


Sgt. Curtin wrote:

GAH! 22 posts and me out the door @230 am local time! Here's a few rolls

K(tactics)/Perception: 1d20+6;1d20

LOL

Patrick is distrcted by the annoying song song stuck in his head.

Oh well, at least you did alright on the tactics roll.


The Mapper wrote:


Potential escape routes (waiting for Sarge and Mike to make tactics rolls)

Shiny’s hardly been around in the past two weeks – wonder if he’s still having trouble getting his internet connected at the new apartment?


How about we go climb out of the window? That is if we can find sufficient rope. Anyone checked if there are trees outside of the hospital?


Cord's mind tumbles as the realization that his daughter may be safe and on an island that could last the epidemic out. The relief floods through his body, dulling his reflexes for a few valuable moments.
"Roof, the helicopters, smoke grenades?" he mutters to the others as a suggestion of an escape plan. He grasps the hose reel tightly, but it wouldn't make it to the ground floor from here. He peers over Dave's shoulder as he searches for signs of danger, but can't see anything.

Perception - (+0 wis, +4 ranks, +3 CS) = +7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Female Human (Caucasian; Australian) Fast Hero 4

Sam peers up over the esge of the stairs at the floor above and shudders, pulling herself back down onto the landing after seeing the grisly sights of the 5th.
"Not gonna go up there. Not gonna go up there. Not gonna go up there," she keeps whispering to herself as she glances around furtively.


Juan "Johnnie" Rico wrote:

How about we go climb out of the window? That is if we can find sufficient rope. Anyone checked if there are trees outside of the hospital?

You can use firehose, although you'll need another length of it. Cord already has 50 feet.


"Guys, hospitals have firehoses at every floor, what say we get another length of hose and climb out the window of this place?"


Juan "Johnnie" Rico wrote:
"Guys, hospitals have firehoses at every floor, what say we get another length of hose and climb out the window of this place?"

"Some how I don't see Auntie being a great climber." Cord remarks, he looks nonplussed on what else to do before adding. "We could force open the elevator doors on floor 4 and climb down into the basement. As long as the lift is not parked at some weird floor in between. Then we could head out through the service tunnels we came in through."

I don't remember there being any zombies down there after the ones that got blown up.


Just for me:



“Go, go,” Dave is practically pushing the others back into the stairwell. “We don’t want to stay up here. You’re right, Aunt Terri isn’t going to climb down a fire hose from a fifth floor window. There’s something in the lift shaft, I don’t think we want to get in there with it. There are about a thousand zombies down in the basement and I can hear them coming up the fncking stairs. Horde below, zombie hulk’s big brother and … something else up here, fourth is our best option, north east fire stair from there. C’mon people, this isn’t a fnckin’ committee.”

He’s back into the stairwell now and seeing if he can see down through the gap between flights to see how far below the zombie horde is at this point.

Service tunnel collapsed – blown up. After we shot at zombie hulk, the sound attracted lots and lots of zombies – basement is full of them. The way we came in is not an option.


"Fnck. Let's go. Something's coming downstairs. We go up. If we can't fncking climb out we keep going up. At least on the roof they only come from one direction, right? And we have the smoke nades. Two fncking colors even and you can see this place from pretty well the whole inlet where we came in on Rae Anne... and a chopper is for sure gonna see us. So if you geniuses want to stop and pry open elevators or jump out the windows and splat go ahead, but count me out."

Tactics 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


>>>>>The SCENE on the 5th<<<<<


In the time it takes you to throw a few ideas out the squeak is joined by a clacking and scuffing sound.

Judd, facing the team and retreating to the stairs sees some people walking out of the darkness to the northeast.

Shuffling on the main stairwell below.

Judd:

Spoiler:
You shiver and break out in goose pimples. There's a ringing inside your head. Will roll.

Sarge:

Spoiler:
Mike is absolutely right. There's no sense in going back down, something is coming up the stairs.

You're pretty sure that with enough hoses you could lower your aunt out a window but it would take time and leave you exposed.

She can't climb down the utility shafts, the elevator shaft....

So there are only 2 choices the way you see it. The unknown north emergency stairwell, which you can try and access from any floor--this one or a floor above, or make for the roof and pop a smoke grenade hoping a chopper will spot you.

There have been choppers in the air almost 24/7 for the last 5 days and it's still early afternoon.

If you can get through a roof door and barricade it in some way you wouldn't even have to fight anything... not in the daylight anyway.


Female Human (Caucasian; Australian) Fast Hero 4

Sam suddenly gets jumpy... well even jumpier than she already is. "Fnck please can we just leave this floor. I don't care where we go or what we do but please I just want to leave here now."
She looks around at everyone and takes in Mike's words. "Fine, fnck it then," she says and pushes off the wall, heading up the flight of stairs, bypassing the 5th and the suddenly sh!t scared look on Dave's face, and continuing on up towards the next floor and (hopefully) eventually the roof.

Edit: heh... Cross Post. :)
This could get messy...


Mike DMPC wrote:

"Fnck. Let's go. Something's coming downstairs. We go up. If we can't fncking climb out we keep going up. At least on the roof they only come from one direction, right? And we have the smoke nades. Two fncking colors even and you can see this place from pretty well the whole inlet where we came in on Rae Anne... and a chopper is for sure gonna see us. So if you geniuses want to stop and pry open elevators or jump out the windows and splat go ahead, but count me out."

Tactics 1d20+10
Perception 1d20+3

“At fncking last. Someone who wants to move rather than stand here gabbing. Up, down, I don’t give a crap, Let’s just not stay here. Up it is.” Dave isn’t convinced that Mike’s plan is the best one, but at least it seems reasonably well thought out … and a selfish, guilty thought occurs to Dave. I don’t know if we can hail down a chopper, but I know I can get down off the roof, even if the others can’t …


Kruelaid wrote:

In the time it takes you to throw a few ideas out the squeak is joined by a clacking and scuffing sound.

Judd, facing the team and retreating to the stairs sees some people walking out of the darkness to the northeast.

Shuffling on the main stairwell below.

Judd:** spoiler omitted **

Sarge:** spoiler omitted **

Kruel:

Spoiler:
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 plus action point 1d6 ⇒ 4

He’s almost made it back into the stairs, but despite his selfish secret thought, he pauses to let everyone else go past first – scared Sam, slow Aunt Terri and the Doc, Mike in the rear … he’ll take rear guard. And then he just has to take one last glance around 5th doesn’t he … and he sees someone, something, coming towards him out of the dark. He just about sh*ts himself.


Samantha Bastian wrote:

Sam suddenlt gets jumpy... well even jumpier than she already is. "Fnck please can we just leave this floor. I don't care where we go or what we do but please I just want to leave here now."

She looks around at everyone and takes in Mike's words. "Fine, fnck it then," she says and pushes off the wall, heading up the flight of stairs, bypassing the 5th and the suddenly sh!t scared look on Dave's face, and continuing on up towards the next floor and (hopefully) eventually the roof.

Sam makes it a few feet and pauses to look back at Judd.

Sam:

Spoiler:
Despite your fear there is something compelling nearby. To stay. Like a promise of wealth... of love... of vengeance. It's the squeaking... that is he, or it, who spoke to you; the squeaking man... and he touches you again, touches your mind.

You don't see, don't hear, don't feel, yet somehow sense it, and it is reaching out not only to you but to the others. Not your friends. The others. And you know, somehow, that it is controlling them, and they are all around: below and above. And coming toward Judd. Looking at him.

And at the moment you start to flee a bright flash lances out, but it's not light... it's something in your mind. It lances out from... it... and hammers into Judd.


Kruel, I edited my above post a couple of times, including what’s behind the spoiler. I’m done now. :-)


Judd staggers for a moment, which he's never done as far as anyone has ever seen.

Judd:

Spoiler:
Those action points made all the difference.

Light flashes, like you were punched in the head, but without the punch. You feel weirdly like something is gripping you, but it's not feeling, not touch....

And not from nowhere.

You clench your teeth and look up. You push something away. From the northeast figures are moving toward you. One of the beasts, like you found in the morgue. A small muscular man. An old bald man in a wheelchair rolling eerily with nobody pushing, his head lolling to the side and an eyestalk growing out his ear. And a man in a walker, something moving under his hospital robes, an eye peering out his mouth. Behind them limping and shuffling... maybe a dozen or more cannibals, but looking somehow blank. No snarling, no slavering... they look strangely blank.


Not saying you can't run away... but INITIATIVE.

Sarge (tactics):

Spoiler:
Don't fncking forget the flash grenades.


Female Human (Caucasian; Australian) Fast Hero 4

Group Inititive: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Well that can't be good...
When will I ever learn not to make Group Initiative rolls. :(

Sam starts to panic. "Oh sh!t guys we have serious incoming. From everywhere. Here, there, up, down, all around. Around and around the Squeaking Man's friends are coming for you. But it's me he wants. Oh God get him out of my head!" She reaches up and starts to hit the right side of her head with the hand holding the gun.
Slowly, her grip on the gun loosens and it drops to the floor, clattering back down the stairs to rest next to Patrick. Her fingers tighten around her hair and she starts to pull at it in hopes the pain will help whatever is happening. The arm holding her tonfa hangs limply by her side, swinging sligtly in time to some unheard rhythm.


“Oh … f*ck …”

Dave staggers like he was punched – or shot. But no one can see anything attack him, and there was no gunshot. He’s not bleeding, but he’s staring, wide eyed beneath his mask to the north east. His hand is shaking. His voice is a dry whisper.

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Hitting the sack here. Will wait and see how Sarge calls this. He may have some orders for the squad.


Kruelaid wrote:
Hitting the sack here. Will wait and see how Sarge rolls.

Sweet dreams. >:(


Female Human (Caucasian; Australian) Fast Hero 4
Dave Judd wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Hitting the sack here. Will wait and see how Sarge rolls.
Sweet dreams. >:(

Yeah, Sweet Dreams of Mutated Zombies ripping you brain out and using it for an inkwell of brain matter grey writing material... *rassum frassum too good of a Storyteller messin' with my head...*

This. Is. Gonna. Be. EPIC! :D


Zombie theme

>>>>>"oh fnck"<<<<<

No metagaming... Let's just say you imagine Judd is looking at something really fncked up.


Crip one long-ass early morning shift and another 21 posts? Kay, not much time, but lets roll

Patrick hears the 'oh fnck' from Dave just as he was going to suggest heading for the roof. He whirls, Charlene ready.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Assuming he doesn't need much Perception to see something bad is hauling ass towards them ..

"Ahh sweet Christ, People! up the stairs! Now! "

Patrick remembers the flash grenades =P and hurreidly digs them out.

"We gotta barracade ourselves on the roof. It's the only chokepoint we have, maybe a chopper will rescue us. These grenades might slow the Z's. I'll stay back and toss them."

Your move Dr. K...


I think Judd has the flashbangs now?

Sam:

Spoiler:
You hear Sarge calling for the fallback.

You can see/feel it/him now, through the gray mist, through the walls between, and now you feel the other: the two, the old ones. As you stare with eyes closed you can see the puppets, too, their soldiers. There's some kind of feedback from them watching you, you're picking up their signal like Mina Harker in Dracula: psychic zombie wifi.

And you know that wherever you go, they can find you, and they can hurt you and Judd... maybe all of your friends. And they can do it from anywhere. Through the walls. Through the ceilings and floors. There's nowhere to hide.

And you're NOT ONE OF THEM!... not yet.... +5 situation bonus.

I wouldn't say it's over the top for Sam to pull together and have a moment of clarity and fatalism--in the midst of utter peril. Them Zs all crowded down the hall there. Your team around the corner safely. Mike with pipe bombs clattering in his pocket. Judd out on the floor with flash nades.

[ooc]It's bloody perfect. I thought you'd all be out in the open and the flash nades would be a problem.


ROUND 1

Probably best to stick with the group inits. Z's INIT 1d20 ⇒ 20

Order
Zombies
Johnnie: INIT +6, PER +9, AC 16, HP 42, WILL +6, ACTION 24
Mike: INIT +3, PER +3, AC 19, HP 22, CMD 15, Will +4, ACTION 5
Sam: INIT +3, PER +3, AC 17/18 (MELEE 18), HP 27 (-9), CMD 18, WILL +1, ACTION 25
Dave: INIT +3, PER +7, AC 19, HP 33 (-4), WILL +1, ACTION 15
Sarge: INIT +2, PER +1, AC 16, HP 32, WILL 0
Cord: INIT +2, PER +6, AC 20, HP 27 (-19), CMD 17, WILL +1
Anna: INIT +1, PER +2, AC 13, HP 16, Will +3, ACTION 17


Judd:

Spoiler:
As they move up you get a better look. The light but powerfully built man moves up from behind the two old men, moving quickly but deliberately... hard to hit you think. The hulk also steps past the old men, coming in toward you along the elevators.

When you look at the old men you get a strange flash as if you can see inside their heads, and can feel the soft grey of their brains and count the nerves... and then something lances out again, from each of them.

2 will rolls this time. DC 18.

Fail the 1st and you take 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10
Fail the 2nd and you take 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

Everyone else:

Spoiler:
Something is seriously going south with Dave.

And a hell of a lot of something is coming down the hall.

Crack this if you step into the hall:

Spoiler:
Something is clearly wrong with these zombies, moving calmly and deliberately toward Dave. No snarling, no slavering, just some drooling and lurching from a few of them.

In the front a zombie hulk, every bit as large and rippling with muscle as the last. At his side a small fast moving man.

Behind the two of them another pair: two old men. On the right is the squeaking man, rolling forward in a wheelchair propelled by... nothing. His head lolls to the side, drool spills out onto his hospital gown. He's thin to the point of starvation--his skin pale and roadmapped with veins. He looks like he could barely lift himself from the chair if at all. Out of his right ear, standing up above his head, and looking straight at you, is an eye stalk. And to his right another old man, with a walker. His robe ripples with movement as if something is moving around him, under the gown, all around his waist. His mouth is opened wide and from it peers an eyeball.

At their flank are a dozen zombies.


Z-Day OST: Zombie theme. Oh yeah, I'm still playing it. Again and again and again.

>>>>>Round 1 MAP<<<<<


Zombies have moved. Group's go. If Judd throws a flashbang wait for my post.

MOTH!

4,001 to 4,050 of 4,293 << first < prev | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Z-Day PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.