Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Vinsomner

Dare you confront the Abyss?

Kenabres


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,314 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d4 ⇒ 1

We had resources to heal up I assume we use them to get nearly to or to full?

Verim awakes with a strong hangover, one of the strongest he'd ever had in a long time, wracking his head together however did not even help the slightest bit. As he looks around he notices that.. he was still in the fancy clothes from before and worst yet.. He was pretty sure this wasnt his room.. Or bed! He turns to the left to see a sleeping Wendaug, Hat fallen off and under the blankets of the bed, Well At least he hadnt COMPLETELY screwed up. Before this got too awkward he sought to get up from the bed and slowly sneak away to his room, dizzily try to get ready..but first.. he had to get from the bed.

Hangover Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Hangover Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Being drunk/hungover makes you a ninja..


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Not sure if Horgus has a room for everybody, so i think the women share a room. If so, Mia would probably have chosen to share one with Tallina.

Mia wakes the next morning, earlier than the thrush, which was today not the early bird until she poked it slightly with her finger. Gesturing it shouldn't start singing out loud, it remained quite quiet.

After getting dressed, she went to the window to look out, letting thoughts on the events rewind and drift for a bit.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Last night had been a busy one, after finishing the dinner and dessert Tallina had taken up the task of cleaning the dishes the old fashioned way. Once that had been taken care of she ate a bit and then went off to bed.

Several hours later in the early hours of dawn she checks on Horgrus.

Silly man, letting the loss of money get to you like this. Let's hope you become a person with a richer heart after last night.

She quietly walks away and finds a blanket to cover the man, removing the bottle from his grip, and letting him sleep. Finding the kitchen again she pulls out her holy symbol and begins to pray in the light of the dawn. A new day was upon them.

Well, I had one healing spell left but I think I would have used that on myself since I'm a bit low on hp atm.

before going to bed cast CLW on self CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 and that puts me at full.


You are free to make use any healing resources available before you retire. I'm not sure how many spells Mia, Laris and Maxwell had left.

Crawling out of bed soon after Verim has left, Wendaug makes her way down to the kitchen, rummaging through what if left of the previous nights supper for breakfast. As she walks past, she grabs Horgus' discarded bottle of wine. Hair of the rat.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

I believe Laris has 1 healing spell left. Will use on whoever's worse off CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
After her first glass of wine, Laris stops drinking though she'll remain awake and close by while the others are up.

With a slight smile Laris approaches Lucianna as things begin to wind down. "Looks like I'm bunking with you tonight."


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Only had 2 heal hexes left for Maxwell & Wendaug. But they were okay.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim will take it as he was 9 down AFTER Wendaug's help. Do remember we all heal 3 HP from a night of rest; puts me to full

Verim took longer than normal to get ready being effected by last night's tirade. strapping his armor one and equipping the shield, he raises it to the sky and lets the light from the window reflect of its metal surface. A prayer to his lord, Arqueros. When he finally stepped down stairs, it was slow and haggard, eventually passing by Wendaug with a light/tired wave. " Hey.." He doesnt speak much more than that but instead begins inspecting his weapons and polishing his shield.

He tried to recall the enjoyment he had last night, for it steeled him for the bombardment of thoughts. How serious the situation still was the responsibilities they all held. The danger of their task, if he would even live to see the entire length. He had thought.. and hoped of many a miracle, that their rag-tag group might actually help the situation and his resolve to give his all strengthened.

Once everyone had gathered in one area he repeated the suggestion from last night and looked to the rest, " Soo now that we had a good night's sleep.. ouch... Wow the ground is loud.. Anyway, what do you think? A little trek to stop some cultists and then the escort service? Either way Anevia won't be on her legs for any longer, but one way we might change the fate of the city. "


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

"Trust me, Mia; you don't want to know what I mean. Last time it happened; fixing it involved a seamstress, scissors, a cloak, two large dogs, a trained cat, three jars labelled 'Elbow Grease' and a moonwalking bear." Luci explained to the smaller girl. When Laris mentioned them bunking up, Luci gave her a sly smile. "Well, that's an arrangement I can't complain about." she said with a little wink.

The following morning, Luci ended up being the last to rise (with the possible exception of Horgus, who looked like he'd be out for a while yet) and seemed more like a zombie than a living person. "Please tell me Horgus still had some coffee in the house."

Luci'll use the last of her Lay On Hands to patch herself and others up as needed. She still had two left and will use one on herself.
Lay On Hands (self): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Lay On Hands (whoever needs it): 1d6 ⇒ 1
EDIT: Reaction to those rolls.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Yeah the dice roller hates you.. with a passion; You must sacrifice your first born. It is the only way to appease RNGesus.

Verim smirked and looked at Luci in pain himself but trying to seem engrossed in his polishing while he waited on other people. " It's not even a hangover, you can tough it out.. Well then again you might have had a few concussions from a few of the fights.. So I understand. Merc-work has you up at all hours.. even when you drunk yourself silly Like I did. Wendaug still went down first, so all and all I think it was worth it. "


Wendaug winces as she looks up from nursing her bottle of wine, Burn in hell.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

When Mia's downstairs, awaiting any others coming down.
She kind of smiles with the quarrel between Verim and Wendaug. She whispers softly at her shoulder from a distance, the little bird flying out and quietly landing from behind on top Verim's shoulder close to his ear.

Mia winks and the bird starts singing excitedly.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim winces back, the words much louder than they would be had he been fully sober. With a rattled mind he got out a simple " Love you too " placing his head in his hand, the polishing making him woozy.

That was until the Fire Nation attacked
The cacophony of sound like a booming drum, which took Verim right out of his chair and straight to the ground. He grabbed his ears in IMMENSE pain, wondering what he did to garner such treatment. " ARRRGHH CAYDEN WHYY! "


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

The bird sits on the edge of the table, turning its head quickly, looking at the big man on the floor.
"No Tjip, come here, come here.", it did fly back after a gesture or two. "Sorry Verim, she was on your shoulder before i knew it."

Wendaug, now's your chance to be caring.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

After finishing her prayers Tallina began cooking breakfast.

Cook: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11 Eh it's edible, btw and this is just me wondering before we hit lvl 4 and run into problems. What counts as a base speed for plant shape spells and what item slots does Tobongo have?

The food was okay, but even magic can't make certain miracles happen. The coffee however was excellent

Coffee for the hungover: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20

"Good morning all, the food isn't as tasty as last night, but I guarantee the coffee tastes decent. Must be from my homeland, I recognize the flavor. It brings back some old memories."


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

"COFFEE!" Luci exclaimed, quickly grabbing a cup with far greater speed and dexterity than she's ever shown in a fight. After a few mouthfuls she seemed to once more join the land of the living. "Nice,"[b] she said when Tallina mentioned where the blend must be from, [b]"haven't tried a Mwanji blend in years."


Male Human Warpriest 3

Maxwell, unfortunately, did not find sleep until the wee hours of the night. Even then, he'd only found it by passing out. If only for this reason, he was in a foul mood when morning finally came and he'd woken up at his sentry spot at the front door in a chair, where he'd been found at the start of the morning.

While the rest of the group did their very best to overcome a hangover, Maxwell found it a good idea to hold his tongue at their sudden lack of situational awareness till later. At the same time however, he rested his eyes as the lot of the group overcame their hangovers. He dropped by silently for a moment, however, with dark rings about his eyes to grab a small cup of the coffee, at which point he returned to his chair at the front door.


Wincing at Verim's scream, Wendaug chucks her empty wine bottle at him. Suck it up boy, or can you not hold your beer? Walking over to Tallina, Wendaug takes a cup of the offered coffee, grimacing at her first taste of the strange brew. This is supposed to help?

As Wendaug make stands sipping from her mug, Maxwell notices a gathering in the courtyard outside Gwerm Manor. A group of robed and hooded figures drag a struggling body along the ground towards an overturned cart, apparently intending to use it as an improvised alter.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Not the kind of reaction i was aiming for, but i guess it's not a total surprise either.


Male Human Warpriest 3

Seeing the group outside, Maxwell immediately downs the coffee in a swift gulp before throwing the cup into the chair lightly. Walking forward, he gets to the others, and with a quick, harsh instruction says "Oye. Funs over. Get your weapons and get ready as fast as you can, because there are cultists at the front door." before immediately turning on his heel and looking out again through the front doors. He grips his flail tightly, as it never left his side prior.

"Also if you don't hurry, they're going to make an effigy out of some random citizen. If you have to ask if I'm being serious, remember who you're asking!" he says as he slowly edges the door open to get a better view.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia whistles short & sharp, the bird coming back.

"That person must be saved."


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci had been putting her armour on in-between sips of coffee and while she let the drink cool a bit so she was ready when Maxwell mentioned what was happening outside.

"Honestly; you'd think the cultists would know it's not safe to walk the streets these days, never know who you'll run into." Shield and armour in place, she punctuated the comment by pulling her cloak on, the white fabric billowing out dramatically while she hoped none of the others learnt of just how much practice she put into the flourish.

Sword in hand, she lead the way out the door. "Boy did you guys pick the wrong place to do that." she told the cultists with a slight grin.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim's pain ends swiftly, th bird's chirping lessening as he opens his eyes and rears his face up quickly... only to be introduced to another world of pain. As the bottle flies toward his face and shatters from the the forces coming to each other much too fast. Shards of glass and remnants of wine cut into his face and cause the wounds to sting. Lacerating the crusader with light cuts. The blow also giving Verim a slight concussion, but a massive headache, his only barrier from roaring out being his pride and the person who threw it.

Wine Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Woosily getting back to his feet with serious start for a moment, he shakes his face to get the bits off as well as he could, taking the rag he was polishing and dabs his face pulling out any remaining shards. He was still tired and hungover somehow from the night... but when it came, the call to help an innocent he was always ready.

" Maybe I can't control my intake around you love, but I know what fixes me up anytime.. The threat of life or death and the urge to protect! I don't need coffee like some people! " As he tests his shield arm draws the morningstar and rushes out the front door, drunken, injured and smiling.


Luciana:
I need a perception check from you before we begin.


Male Human Warpriest 3

As everyone bursts out of the doorway while he'd been looking out of it, Maxwell sighs a long sigh before the adrenaline gets to him and he leaves the room as well with them. He keeps up with Verim rather easily, given the man's obvious binge-induced sluggishness. Walking up to meet with the other 2, he sort of whispered beneath his breath so that they'd hear him.

"I'll have you both know I stayed up all night so we didn't get killed in our sleep. Just enough rest to get my blessings for the day." he says with a dour tone.

0 = Resistance, Virtue, Light, Stabilize
1 = Divine Favor, Infernal Healing, Protection From Evil, Stone Shield


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina had known that the group would not have much time in the morning so she wore her armor while preparing breakfast.

"Normally Ms Wendaug one could add sugar or cream to coffee or other ingredients until it suits your own personal taste. However we do not have that luxury at this time."

Grabbing her pack and scythe she was out the door. Do I need a perception check? DC 15 or lower I auto succeed

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Upon seeing the cultists dragging a woman along the half-elf only had a few words.

"Tobongo, defend.


The perception check is only applicable to Luciana. It is not a question of if she will notice something, but when.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim nods to Maxwell wincing greatly as the man's words echoed much louder than he intended. " I hope your ready the because my condition isnt all that great, I might not be ale to.. start up like I used to. And they aren't Demons. Either way, we have to agree, saving that person comes first. " Trying to point though the headache causing some issue, his armor seemed heavier than normal.


Luciana:
The woman's panicked sobbing and screams sound almost familiar, like you should recognize the voice.

As two of the cultists hold the woman prone on the makeshift alter, a third taps his staff on the ground, causing a steel scythe blade to spring up and lock into place. As he begins chanting, the blade ignites in black fire. My Lord Deskari, In your name I consign this soul to the abyss. In your glory touch me with your power and grant me eternal life in your service.

Initiative:

Luciana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Laris: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Maxwell: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Mia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Verim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Tallina: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Tobongo: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Hontor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Cultist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Wendaug: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Round 1

Hontor, Cultists
------------------------------
Tallina, Mia, Luciana, Tobongo, Laris, Wendaug, Maxwell, Verim

Observing the heavily armed group rushing towards him, Hontor orders the cultists to attack as he begins weaving spells together. Take these annoying intruders. Lord Deskari shall have their souls as well.

Spellcraft checks

As Deskari wills shouts one of the cultists as three of them fire their heavy crossbows before dropping them and equipping sword and shield.

Heavy Crossbow: Verim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Heavy Crossbow: Verim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Heavy Crossbow: Wendaug: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

"You're not getting anybody's soul you bastards!" Luci said, moving to draw the group's attention from their sacrifice.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Moving quickly, both Tallina and her friend head into combat.

"Ms. Wendaug perhaps you could shoot the one with the flaming blade, that would be most helpful. Luci, let Tobongo take the brunt of this, he's a bit sturdier than you are, make sure you hold on to that shield."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim may have been disoriented but his body responds to the countless years of training his father and the others instilled into him. Raising his shield and deflecting the shots easily. " Hey, my soul doesnt taste good trust me... And I'm sure you arent supposed to treat a lady like that. How about you come on over and talk to me instead. I'll give ya some pointers! " Verim rushes forward to form a defensive line with Tobongo and Luciana " Remember Luci, keep that Shield up, we are going in hot! " his body isnt as strong as normally is but Verim tries to hide this facet.. poorly.

Double move


Moving forward, Wendaug sends an arrow whistling towards Hontor, only to watch it shatter against his armor.

Longbow: 1d20 + 11 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 4 - 2 = 19

Round 1

Hontor, Cultists
------------------------------
Tallina, Mia, Luciana, Tobongo, Laris, Wendaug, Maxwell, Verim


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

"Firstly, lets get the blood pumping."
Laris strides into the courtyard, her voice resonating around the area.
Move into courtyard, inspire rage

Nothing in the Skald's inspired rage ability says it should be affected in any way by fatigue.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia moves up to Maxwell,
"You'll punish them, right?"

Ward hex on Maxwell


Male Human Warpriest 3

Maxwell grins. "As always." He then starts to run towards the combat with his flail in his hands.

Double move


Nobody rolled spellcraft?

Rushing forward, weapons drawn, the cultists attack as Hontor continues chanting a prayer to Deskari. Lord Deskari, I beg of you the power to destroy my foes, that you may feast upon their souls.

Longsword: Maxwell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Longsword: Maxwell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Longsword: Tobongo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Longsword: Verim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Crossbow: Luciana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Spellcraft check if anyone wants to identify the spell cast.

Round 2

Hontor, Cultists
------------------------------
Tallina, Mia, Luciana, Tobongo, Laris, Wendaug, Maxwell, Verim


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina moves forward and accepts the rage.

"Out of my way. People here are either part of the problem or part of the solution, you are my current problem."

Scythe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 262d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 156d4 + 12 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 3, 1, 1) + 12 = 23

Spirit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

---Tobongo---

Tobongo attempts to smash the puny human in front of him but comes up short.

Power Slam #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Power Slam #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

I hope the armor they are wearing is like leather or studded leather


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Must've missed it.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Bummer.

Mia moves a bit closer behind the group and the purple shade in her eyes comes up.
Evil eye -2Ac penalty to the one facing Verim, DC14.


Tallina surges forward, striking a solid blow with her scythe as Mia glares at a second cultist. The cultist is momentarily shaken by her curse as he attempts to ward off her evil eye.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Mostly breastplates. The guy in charge has a chain shirt. 15 won't confirm the crit 8(


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

That's nifty on hexes, they are affected 1 round even if they make the save.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Laris tries to skim the battle lines and attack the one towards the rear.
Glaive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

So does that mean Verim could Rage? Well rage using the Inspiring song at least, he couldnt burn his own rage rounds in tandem I dont think because he IS fatigued.

Also Breastplates? I might actually get an armor upgrade.. weeee. But dang his Ac is higher than 19 without heavy armor or a shield?


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

With the first line of cultists tied up by the others, Luci quickly moved down past Laris to engage the one near her. Hoping to deal with this one quickly before moving on to deal with their leader.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

I may be confusing Warmachine charge rules, but I assume a charge would require moving in a straight line? I'm not wanting to risk the AoOs a straight line would trigger so she's just using a normal move action to avoid the threatened squares of that first line of cultists.

EDIT: ...Screw. You. Dice.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Charge does generally require moving in a straight line, for speed of combat however Im gonna assume I can rage if not the adjustment will be easy. -2 to hit and damage (-1 to damage on the offhand) and I wouldnt get the spirit attack

Verim feels the might of his ancestors flow within him and lays into the Cultist in front of him trying to match blow for blow. As the Longsword cuts into his side Verim aims for the man's shield and face. The spirits manifesting as a mounted knight with a greatsword swinging it spectral blade down simultaneously

Raging Twin Shield Bash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Raging Twin Morningstar Smash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Spiritual Greatsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Verim can Rage using normally as long as Laris is using Inspired Rage.

Laris:
Hontor cast Weapon of Awe and activated a supernatural ability: Blessing of Destruction

Laris skirts the front line of the fight, striking a solid blow against the cultist still holding the crossbow. Luciana runs in behind her, but misses. Verim misses with his shield bash, but lands a blow with his morning star. The cultist remains standing and seems only lightly wounded.


Climbing up on the stage, Wendaug sends another arrow streaking towards Hontor, who steps to one side as the arrow passes.

Longbow: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 4 = 8

Don't feel bad Luciana, the dice hate me too.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

At a break in her song Laris shouts "He's powering up his Scythe, with Destructive Blessings"

Not sure how to get across his abilities without calling out game terms?


Male Human Warpriest 3

Given the situation, Maxwell figured that his best option to get to the man powering up his scythe was to go through the line of folks that weren't. With that thought, he raised his flail and brought it down with as much power as he could muster.

Fervor Swift Divine Favor

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Plus 8 if it doesn't give +2 to hit.
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 Plus 10 if rage doesn't give +2 to damage.

Whether he missed or not, he couldn't help but power through as best he could. "Power through!"


Laris' Inspired Rage currently grants +2 str/con (unless your name is Verim).

Maxwell's blow, though powerful, is deflected by the cultist's shield.

My Lord Deskari, guide my hand as I reap this woman's soul in your name. chants Hontor as he moves to engage Luciana.

Cast, Double move

Spellcraft: DC 16:
Magic Weapon as a swift action.

With the battle lines drawn, the cultist dig in and begin swinging their blades about wildly. One of them even manages to graze Luciana.

Longsword: Tallina: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Longsword: Maxwell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Longsword: Tobongo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Longsword: Verim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Longsword: Luciana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Round 3

Hontor, Cultists
------------------------------
Tallina, Mia, Luciana, Tobongo, Laris, Wendaug, Maxwell, Verim

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,314 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightbringer's Wrath of the Righteous Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.