Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle

Game Master Laithoron

[ Links: Matrix | ToC | Wiki ]


6,251 to 6,300 of 11,113 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>

"OOH, hold her still you two!"

Spying Alis' rapier, but thinking better of it, Sasha reaches for her quiver instead.


"SILVER!" Alis shouts, "USE SILVER!"


Sasha sighs, "Ok, OK!"

Bending down, she picks-up Alis' rapier and skewers the vampiress with it, a smile coming to her face. "Ooh, I love the way this handles, 'Lis, can I get one like it if we make it out of here?"

Rolls:
rapier vs FF 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 33 good hope, grappled
crit? 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 20 no
dmg 6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ 6 + 2 + (1) = 9


Shëakatri's sneer at Mal's words is broken by Sasha's thrust. Yet it is something else entirely that garners her attention. No longer half-hidden behind pillars or taller party members, the proxy finally gets a good look at Lureene. As the succubus before her spins about, hurling dolls off herself, she sees the sparkle of something familiar bounce free from between the blonde's full, pert breasts. No longer obscured from her sight by cleavage or Alexis' shorter vantage point (like back in the entry hall) Shëakatri spies Richardson's locket!

"Avoreen?! Of all the faithless, back-stabbing, WHORES of the Abyss!"

The vampiress' eyes flash with a green glow and her form becomes an insubstantial mist. Mal's arms close on empty air, but he keeps his footing on the blood-slick stone and avoids falling.

As you watch, she flows back up onto the dais and reforms behind the altar, hatred darkening her eyes.

Rolls:
Reflex Saves
A 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 30 resistance, good hope
M 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 31 resistance, good hope

Next Up: Ieana, Priyya, Lureene, Darvesch, Alis, Spawn, Dolls, Snake, Mal; Sasha, Shëakatri
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1067)


Lureene face drains of color as the mention of her Mothers formal name by Sheakatri nearly causes her to stumble into the river of blood. Still this is not the same lonely, frightened girl who managed to escape her Abyssal home years before. She has grown much since then. So she is able to maintain her concentration knowing her friends are depending on her. Her Father's voice echoes in her mind as well.

Abandon your fear...Move forward and never stop.

Her voice barely a whisper she is unaware she is talking aloud,

"How...how does she know Mother? I must know...does she know of Father? No...no I...I cannot risk it, 'Lis' soul is more important to me than what Sheakatri may or may not know. "

She silently activates her anklet, and vanishes to reappear on the other side of the blood river, and calls out in Auran for her elemental to take care of the dolls. She looks over to the altar and the vampiress standing behind it. Her gaze is unflinching in response to the glare received by Charelle's proxy. I wonder who is actually the bigger whore? It is a close call, for sure. She then points Ieana's wand at the altar and activates it.

Swift action, activate anklet to teleport to AQ34, Use 1/2.
Move action, instruct Elemental to attack the dolls.
Standard action, activate wand of Acid Arrow, charges ??? left
Ranged touch 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 12 good hope, melee
Damage 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 acid, plus addl. ??? rounds


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Keeping her focus on what must yet be done, Lureene disappears and rematerializes a short distance away before planting a sizzling arrow in the front of the altar.

Ieana ignores the dolls for the present and instead attempts to occupy the vampire who opened the doors. She lowers her staff and a fierce blast of frost and icicles causes the red-robed vampiress to cry out in agony.

"You may be undead," the wizardess says, "but the blood in your veins can still freeze!"

Meanwhile, Lureene's elemental dive-bombs the doll attacking Alis and you can hear a loud crack as it batters the tiny thing about with gusts of air.

Rolls:
Fort DC 18
1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15 desecrate

dmg 9d6 - 10 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 3, 6, 1, 1, 4, 6) - 10 = 24 ER 10 cold

slam 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 = 28 flank
crit? 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18 yes
dmg 4 + 1d4 + 2 ⇒ 4 + (2) + 2 = 8

Next Up: Priyya, Darvesch, Alis, Spawn, Dolls, Snake, Mal; Sasha, Shëakatri, Lureene, Ieana
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1067b)


Avoreen, who the hell is–

Priyya's thoughts are interrupted when Shëakatri reforms before her looking none-too-pleased.

Fine time–

She attempts to tumble out of the way to divert the vampiress' attention away from Darvesch, yet she catches a vicious slash from the taller woman's dark dagger across the back.

Dammit, she's too fast. Another hit and I'm done. The Light of Venya will have to wait...

Priyya continues past the vampiress and stumbles down the steps nearly into the trough of blood.

Should be close enough to get those skeletons too...

The Surya-ka-Vahaak raises her hand and a flash of light spreads through the room healing your injuries and causing further pain to Shëakatri and stressing the altar even further. Curiously enough, the skeletons are completely unfazed.

"They're not undead?!"

Rolls:
Acro DC 38 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 = 31 good hope
AoO 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26 desecrate
dmg 1d4 + 7 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + (6, 6) + 2 = 25 vicious, desecrate
backlash 1d6 ⇒ 5

Will DC 18-1 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28
heal 3d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + (3, 6) = 17 phylactery
dmg 17 + 6 - 1 + 2 = 24 neg level, good hope

Next Up: Darvesch, Alis, Spawn, Dolls, Snake, Mal; Sasha, Shëakatri, Lureene, Ieana, Priyya

MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1067c)

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 19 + 17 = 36/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 14 + 17 = 31/15
  • D hp: 60 + 17 = 77/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
    Divine Favor +1 R1068
  • L hp: 41 + 17 = 58/48
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 52 + 17 = 69/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 = 29/42
  • P hp: 35 - 25 + 17 = 27/36(41)
    1 negative level DC 17
    Light of Venya, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 16 + 17 = 33/54
    protection from evil R1117


"They're not?"

Alis rises in a forward roll that carries her out of the blood soaking her clothes and next to Sasha. She slips her mithril mace free as she goes. Fast though she is, the doll that tries to slash her before pricks her in the thigh with its little blade.

"Tch! Didn't your mistress tell you she needs me?"

She brushes the tiny blade out of the wound, trusting to her divine resistances to safeguard her from the sting of the poison.Now in the center of the lot, she brings her mace cracking down on the one that nicked her and taunts, "Alright you sad, sorry excuses for marionettes, I'll take you all on!"

Rolls:
AoO 1d20 + 3 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 4 - 2 = 25 prone, agile groundwork
crit? 1d20 + 3 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 4 - 2 = 19 no
dmg 2 - 1 = 1
Fort DC 14
A 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 25 resistance, poison, good hope

mace 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 28 flank, good hope
dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 + (5) = 10 good hope, sneak

Next Up: Darvesch, Spawn, Dolls, Snake, Mal; Sasha, Shëakatri, Lureene, Ieana, Priyya, Alis
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1067d)


Dwarf Lightbringer

Rolls:

Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 = 25 Power Attack, DF
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21 PA, DF
Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13 Power Attack, DF
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16 PA, DF

As the Proxy reforms in front of Darvesch, he flashes a grin as he tries to destroy the altar in front of him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Darvesch smashes the altar twice with his axe forming a deeping crack in its surface. In anger, the taller vampiress rushes up behind him seeking to stop his blasphemous desecration of the temple. However, she hisses in anger when her dagger is blocked by his well-wrought armor.

Behind her, the tiny dolls attempt to attack Alis en masse. In a whirlwind of motion, the princess strikes out with her mace as each one attempts to get close enough to strike her. The first, the one that was attacking her previously, gets smashed to bits, an underhand swing launching its debris into the air. A glowing red stone flies out of it and skitters across the floor behind the northern pillars. Each of the other three also get cracked before they are upon her.

Furiously, the three remaining dolls attempt to stab and slash at her, but the agile elf girl seems to dance between their strikes, evading them all.

Back by the doors, the skeletal snake with the human skull begins to sway back and forth in a rhythmic, hypnotic dance. For a moment, those of you close enough to see it are almost lulled into lowering your guard, but you manage to snap out of it — all of you save Talvyra who becomes transfixed by it.

Rolls:
dagger 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 21 desecrate, flank

Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
AoO 1/6 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 16 good hope, flank
dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + (3) - 2 = 10 good hope, sneak, DR
AoO 2/6 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 21 good hope, flank
dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + (2) - 2 = 7 good hope, sneak, DR
AoO 3/6 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24 good hope
dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 - 2 = 2 good hope, DR
AoO 4/6 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24 good hope
dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 - 2 = 3 good hope, DR

1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24 flank
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19 flank
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Will DC 15
A 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 23 resistance, good hope
k 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 17 Alis, good hope
L 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 24 Alis, mind-affect, good hope
M 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 21 Alis, resistance, mind-affect, good hope
t 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11 good hope
dazed 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 rounds

S 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22 Alis, good hope

I 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Next Up: Mal; Sasha, Shëakatri, Lureene, Ieana, Priyya, Alis, Darvesch, Spawn, Dolls, Snake


She disappeared?!

Unconcerned with why Shëakatri was calling Lureene Avoreen or ranting about her being a whore, Mal looks about just in time to see Priyya stagger down the steps, badly injured before healing everyone yet again. Upon seeing that it was the vampiress who just injured her, he mutters, "How'd she get back there?"

Scanning the rest of the room, he can just barely see Talvyra by some kind of a... he shakes his head, throwing off the effect, some kind of snake. Alis meanwhile is dancing amidst a group of murderous tiny skeletons but seems to be having little trouble.

He turns his eyes to the vampiress that just attempted to backstab Darvesch. "Time to die," he growls. The big man slinks past Sasha, using the pillar near the vampiress for cover and comes up behind her, claws silhouetted by the light of Alis's dancing lights behind him.

The vampiress sense the attack just in time, only scarecly saving herself. In a single blow, his claws sheer thru her side covering Darvesch in a spray of blood and entrails and nearly severing the tall beauty's spine. The vampiress gasps and staggers, nearly falling from an injury that would have killed any living being.

"SASH'," Mal shouts, "FINISH HER!"

Rolls:
M Stealth 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 2 = 21 good hope
V Perception 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27 desecrate
claw 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 2 - 2 = 25 good hope, power attack
dmg 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 4 = 19 good hope, power attack


Aww, for meee?

With a grin, Sasha says, "Back in a sec, 'Lis!"

The lanky red-head dodges behind Mal, see the gravely injured vampiress and thrusts, hoping to feel Alis' rapier slide into the vamp's cool, ivory flesh. She is not disappointed.

The thin blade penetrates the vampiress' chest, just left of center and she feels a faint shudder along the length of the finely-honed rapier as the brunette is reduced to a mist-like form. She gives a pleading look to the proxy before whisking away towards a small grate inset into the south wall of the dais that you had not previously noticed.

"Haha, I got her!" She gives a laugh of joy before dropping her voice to a whisper, "Thanks Mal, that was sweet of you..."

Rolls:
rapier 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 33 flank, good hope
dmg 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + (6) = 14 good hope, sneak


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Her harsh but lovely countenance marred by hatred, Shëakatri glares at all of you and you and crushes an amulet hanging from around her neck. Instantly, you feel the sensation of ice freezing your minds and bodies. Before they realize it, Alis, Darvesch, and Sasha find themselves unable to so much as blink!

The vampiress then turns into mist once again before quickly flowing into the grate in the south wall after her spawn.

Inside your minds, you hear her voice, "This is NOT over!"

Rolls:
concentration DC 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (5) + 19 = 24

Will DC 26
A 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 23 resistance, enchant, good hope
D 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 16 Alis, resistance, spell, good hope
M 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 32 Alis, resistance, enchant, mind-affect, good hope
P 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 35 Alis, mind-affect, good hope

S 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 Alis, prot vs evil, good hope

Next Up: Lureene, Ieana, Priyya, /Alis/, /Darvesch/, Dolls, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri /paralyzed/
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1068)
Note: Full-round action required to break free of Hold Person with a Will DC 26 save.

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 29 = 29/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, HELD R 1077, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 15 = 15/15
  • D hp: 63 = 63/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
    HELD R 1077
  • L hp: 48 = 48/48
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 66 = 66/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 = 29/42
    Dazed R1075
  • P hp: 27 = 27/36(41)
    1 negative level DC 17
    Light of Venya, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 33 = 33/54
    HELD R 1077, protection from evil R1117


Lureene glances about her as Sheakatri voices her unspoken threat. She sees 'Lis, along with Sasha and Darv, paralyzed and helpless. Knowing the dolls could easily finish her off, she calls out in Auran, "Get those dolls off of her NOW!"

As the elemental moves to comply, she holds off on further actions to see if it needed any further assistance...

Swift action, order Elemental to get the dolls off of Alis, using Whirlwind attack.
Lureene is waiting to see if the Whirlwind attack is successful before declaring further actions.
Acid Arrow damage to altar 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 for ?? rounds.


At Lureene's command, the little elemental spins itself into a whirlwind. Or perhaps it would be better to call it a blood typhoon. Before your eyes, it touches down in the channel of blood raising a huge cloud of red mist about itself as it moves, attempting to sweep up the dolls attacking Alis.

Whether or not it was successful you cannot tell because of the cloud of blood and dust it is raising.

Raising his voice and shielding his eyes, Mal shouts above the din, "OURSON, WHAT THE HEEELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Rolls:
Reflex DC 12 vs Dmg
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Reflex DC 12 vs pickup
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

dmg 2d4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 - 2 = 5, DR


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Inside the whirlwind, Alis sees a doll raise its knife, ready to bring it down into her eye when she is suddenly consumed in a whirling storm of blood, bones, and dust.

Sweet mother of the gods!

Unable to blink, she can feel it stinging her eyes and getting in her mouth even as it tries to force the air from out of her lungs.

Is this the end?

Suddenly the doll on her face is whisked away and she can hear a clack as it is repeatedly slammed up against the pillars near her. Further down, she can feel the other dolls disengage from climbing her, though she can't tell if they got swept up or left of their own free will.

I'm going to be sick...

Rolls:
Direction
1d8 ⇒ 6
1d8 ⇒ 3

Will DC
A 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 14 resistance, enchant, good hope

MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1068b)


Lureene sighs as her plan did not work out QUITE the way she intended. It seems like that happened to her a lot. Still, that whirlwind should be enough to keep the dolls from doing their dirty work...she hoped.

As Mal yells at her, she wisely does not respond but she cannot help but think to herself acerbically, I am doing your JOB, Mal! As she looks at the whirlpool generated she thinks wryly, I hope Lady Luck is looking out for her.

She scans the area for any other threats, but the whirlwind obscures her view. Cursing under her breath, she points Ieana's wand at the altar and activates it. After she does so, she grips her rapier and jumps back across the river of blood, ready to help Alis out.

Standard action, activate wand of Acid Arrow, charges ??? left
Ranged touch 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26 good hope
Damage 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 acid, plus addl. 2 rounds
Move action, Jump to AS35
Acro 1d20 + 9 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 10 + 2 = 27 jump, good hope


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lureene plants another arrow in the altar before leaping into the whirlwind, landing right next to her. The succubus thinks she sees something else moving inside it, but there's so much blood and dust she can't say for sure what it was.

Nearby, Ieana sees a small creature come stumbling out of the whirlwind at her. Upon seeing her, the doll leaps at her, dagger outstretched. The wizardess bats it aside with a blow from her staff, then whacks it again nearly encasing it in ice. So badly iced-up, its attack fails to connect with her rock-hard skin.

Rolls:
AoO 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
dmg 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (2) = 7 cold

knife 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

staff 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
dmg 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (3) = 8 cold


Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the whirlwind, Sasha can feel something run into her leg and climb up her body until it reaches her face. Horrified, but unable to act, she watches as the tiny doll, glowing with red light from within, cuts her across the cheek, poison burning in the wound. It then raises it's blade above its head, poised above her throat for the kill.

OK, not good... NOT good!

Rolls:
knife 1d20 + 3 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 5 - 5 = 10 FF, helpless
dmg 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Fort DC 14
S 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18 good hope ok

Next Up: Priyya, /Darvesch/, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Lureene, /Alis/, Dolls, Ieana /paralyzed/
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1068c)


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

With exceptional force of will, Darvesch breaks free of Shëakatri's enchantment, nearly stumbling to the ground as he break free of the magical paralysis holding him in place.

Rolls:
Will DC 26
D 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 29 Alis, resistance, spell, good hope


Time to give her something to look forward to when she gets back...

Finally having a momentary reprieve, Priyya conjures a holy storm in the heart of the wicked cathedral. Rain capable of burning the impure rains down while strokes of holy lighting arc forth damaging the altar even further.

She then touches herself on the back, healing some more of the injury that Shëakatri inflicted upon her.

Rolls:
dmg 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

Next Up: Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Lureene, /Alis/, Dolls, Ieana, Darv, Priyya

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 29 = 29/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, HELD R 1077, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 15 = 15/15
  • D hp: 63 = 63/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
    HELD R 1077
  • L hp: 48 = 48/48
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 66 = 66/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 = 29/42
    Dazed R1075
  • P hp: 27 + 1d6 ⇒ 27 + (2) = 29/36(41)
    1 negative level DC 17
    Holy Storm R1073, Light of Venya, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 33 - 1 = 32/54
    HELD R 1077, protection from evil R1117


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

The skeletal snake looks around with its glowing green eyes. The hunting cat would be unable to aid the two-legged ones, the serpent-woman was a slave, and the others had disappeared inside the swirling vortex of blood. That was where it would find the next one it was commanded to attack.

In utter silence, it slithers across the floor, heading in the last direction in which it had spied an enemy. Before it, the one with wings takes form out of the dark, red haze. Yes, the master had taken exception to this one especially so. Target identified...

Slithering right up behind her it lashes out, but a flying doll strikes the side of its head and it's jaws clamp shut on empty air alerting the succubus to its presence.

Rolls:
S 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Perception Checks
L 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Miss 1-20% 1d100 ⇒ 41

bite 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 15 hidden, El FF

Next Up: Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Lureene, /Alis/, Dolls, Ieana, Darv, Priyya, Snake


Mal looks over his shoulder and holds up his hands. "Hurricanes and now rain? What's up with you women?"

Thinking to Ieana's staff, he think, Guess it's going to sleet next...

Spying the tiny creature about to end Sasha, he sighs thru clenched teeth. A single, powerful slash destroys it sending bones and a glowing gem into the whirlwind promptly to be scattered throughout the chamber.

With a smirk, he says, "Guess my aim's getting better, Sasha, I didn't nick you."

Rolls:
Perception Checks
M 1d20 + 13 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 5 - 4 = 26 visual, rain

claw 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 18 power attack, good hope
dmg 1d6 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 17 power attack, good hope


Oh crap! OH CRAP! OH CRAP!

When Mal's claws obliterate the doll, Sasha can see tiny silvers of red hair drift across her vision only to get blown away by the wind. And in that instant, she was very glad that it was raining, because she was fairly certain that if she had control of her own bladder that she surely would have just lost it.

Rolls:
Will DC 26
S 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 14 Alis, good hope


Somewhere out of sight, you hear the sound of a loud gong reverberates throughout the chamber.

Although Lureene and Ieana cannot discern the source, and Alis and Sasha can't indicate whether they do or not, Darvesch, Mal, and Priyya turn to glance toward the grate in the south wall of the dais. Shëakatri was up to something...

Rolls:
Perception Checks
A 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
D 1d20 + 14 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 1 = 30 neg level
L 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
M 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
P 1d20 + 15 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 1 = 34 neg level

S 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Alis would swear that she just saw one of the dolls go whipping past her head in the whirlwind, but she can't be certain. Concentrating on her own predicament, and taking comfort in the fact that Lureene is beside her, the princess concentrates and finally manages to break thru the evil force holding her will in check.

With a loud cry, she shields her eyes and exclaims, "My eyes! It's all in my EYES! By the gods, that hurt so much! Oh gods..."

Rolls:
Will DC 26
A 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 30 resistance, enchant, good hope

Whirlwind DC 12
dmg 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

pickup 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

dmg 1d4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0 DR

Next Up: Lureene, Dolls, Ieana, Darv, Priyya, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Alis
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1069)

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 29 = 29/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 15 = 15/15
  • D hp: 63 = 63/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
  • L hp: 48 = 48/48
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 66 = 66/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 = 29/42
    Dazed R1075
  • P hp: 27 = 27/36(41)
    1 negative level DC 17
    Holy Storm R1073, Light of Venya, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 32 = 32/54
    HELD R 1077, protection from evil R1117


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Hmmph!" Ieana's disdain for the small creature trying to assault her exceeded only for her dim view on the blood now spraying everywhere. "[b]"Of all the outlandish, foolish... AVOREEN, or... whoever you are, would you please instruct your elemental to desist with this infernal, howling, blinding DISTRACTION!"

Unconcerned by the doll's futile attempts to slash at her, she slithers around until she spies that it is now raining on the western side of the chamber. "Incredible... absolutely incredible."

Aiming at the altar she unleashes another blast of force that only narrowly catches the corner of it by Darvesch's head knocking a chunk loose.

Unable or unwilling to abandon a fight, the doll marches after her, its little legs unable to keep up. It skirts around the whirlwind until it find a very confused and very bloody adversary standing in its patch, glaring into its eyes with teeth bared in a savage smile.

Rolls:
knife 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
AoO 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

force punch 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 4 = 10
dmg 9d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3) = 21


"EEEEEEE!!!!"

With a screech, King Tut leaps upon the doll, biting at its hair and trying to pull its head off!

Rolls:
grapple 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24

Next Up: Lureene, Darv, Priyya, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Alis, Dolls, Ieana
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1069b)


Dwarf Lightbringer

Rolls:

Power Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29 GH
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17 GH

Power Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30 GH
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 = 22 GH

Darvesch continues to try destroying the altar, attempting to reduce it to rubble.


Lureene is a bit disconcerted to find herself face to face with the snake-like creature. Ieana's tone of voice certainly was not helping her maintain her focus. Sighing inwardly, she motions for the elemental to cease the whirlwind, it having served its purpose. She then motions for it to flank the snake creature. As she wields her rapier against it, striking deep into its body, she glances back to the serpent wizardess.

"Ieana, my actual name is Lureene, but may call me Ellie if you prefer. We have met aboard the Pearl, but I had darker hair at the time, not to mention I was expecting at the time!" She shrugs her wings, and quickly adds "Yeah...and the wings too!"

Damage 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 acid arrow #1 (expended)
Damage 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 acid arrow #2 (1 rd. left)
Swift action, order elemental to cease whirlwind, and flank the snake.
Standard action, attack snake Rapier 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 28 flank, good hope
possible crit? attack snake Rapier 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 30 flank, good hope
YES!
Damage 6 + 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ 6 + (4) + 2 + 2 + (3) = 17 good hope, sneak attack


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

The acid from Lureene's arrows continues to seep into the cracks formed by Darvesch's axe. The stout warrior delivers yet another crushing blow which sends steams of blood spraying up into the air as it continues to fracture, the intensity of the evil aura in the cathedral lessening the more it deteriorates.

In the center of the room, the whirlwind finally dies down dropping a flying doll into a fountain, now polluted with blood, on the south wall of the chamber. Now able to see the skeletal snake assaulting her, Lureene stabs at it with her rapier, the blade tinking against some sort of crystal embedded within its skulll, partially dislodging it and making the thing convulse erratically for a moment, the halves of its serpentine jaws clacking out of sync with one another.

Next Up: Priyya, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Shëakatri, Alis, Dolls, Ieana, Darv, Lureene


Priyya steps on the side of the grate opposite Darvesch, and says with a wink, "Time for a round of ambuscades methinks."

She waits, scimitar in hand, for any vampires to show themselves.

Priyya readies an attack.

Rolls:
holy rain 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Once again, the skeletal snake strikes out at Lureene. This time instead of trying to bite her, it coil itself around her, restraining her mobility!

Rolls:
miss 1-20% 1d100 ⇒ 98
grapple DC 20 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22 improved grapple


"Would you snap out of it woman?"

Mal waves his hand in front of Sasha's face, but she still remains as rigid as a statue. Snarling in irritation, he stalks over to the fountain, plunges his hands in and tears the doll apart with his bare hands.

"Stay out of trouble now," he mutters.

Rolls:
claws 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 2 - 2 = 26 good hope, power attack
claws 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 2 - 2 = 17 good hope, power attack
dmg 1d6 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 18 good hope


How can I stay out of trouble if I can't even blink?

Sasha sighs inwardly. Still, it was sweet that he was protecting her like this, even if it was from some tiny dolls that he'd never even think twice about normally.

Rolls:
Will DC
S 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 10 Alis, good hope, PvE


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Theme: The Holy

Between Darvesch and Priyya, a thick mist pours into the room, quickly forming into the shape of Shëakatri. She is no longer holding the small, sacrificial dagger she had earlier, instead, she now holds a thin, double-ended lance that crackles with unholy power.

She is just about to reform when she spies Priyya standing beside the grate. Feigning ignorance, she materials in the same spot where she vanished. At the same instant, the Surya-ka-Vahaak and the Proxy of Charelle unleash their worst upon each other. Priyya unleashes all the light of Venya in a blinding flash of pearlescence, even as Shëakatri drives her blade through it seeking the warrior-priestess' head.

The clash is nearly deafening!

When the light clears, you see the two priestesses staring at one another with cold hatred. Shëakatri's vestments are scorched and blown away, only the blackened tatters of bandages concealing her sensuous form, the holy rain making her entire form smoke all the more.

Priyya smirks, before a wracking cough seizes her, blood spraying into the air with her cough. She nearly falls, but somehow is just barely able to remain standing.

"Tch–" the vampiress' choleric expression practically echoes throughout the chamber when she sees her mortal foe still standing.

Rolls:
Stealth Checks
P 1d20 + 11 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 1 + 2 = 28 neg level, good hope

S Perception 1d20 + 26 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 26 - 4 = 28 holy rain

S Bluff 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (3) + 27 = 30

Sense Motive Checks:
P 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 2 = 18 good hope

S AoO 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 threat
P ranged touch 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30 good hope hit
P ranged touch 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28 good hope miss
dmg 6d6 + 2 + 6d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 5, 3, 3) + 2 + (6, 5, 5, 4, 3, 6) + 2 = 55

S AoO Crit? 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 no
dmg 10 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (6, 6) = 31 unholy
LoH earlier 1d6 ⇒ 2

Next Up: Alis, Dolls, Ieana, Darv, Lureene, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Priyya, Shëakatri
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1070)

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 29 = 29/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 15 = 15/15 grappling
  • D hp: 63 = 63/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
  • L hp: 48 = 48/48 grappled
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 66 = 66/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 = 29/42
    Dazed R1075
  • P hp: 29 + 2 - 31 = 0/36(41) staggered
    1 negative level DC 17
    Holy Storm R1073, Light of Venya, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 32 = 32/54
    HELD R 1077, protection from evil R1117


Although she cannot see clearly yet thanks to the debris she's still trying to clear from her eyes, the flash of light and burst of power is unmistakable. "What in the world was that?! El, are you ok? What happened?"

Looking upward, she casts her drench cantrip to flush her eyes out, cursing softly at the pain. When she is at last able to see, Alis looks about to find Priyya and Shëakatri both staggering and Lureene struggling against the coils of the skeletal snake.

Priyya, NO!

"El, can you manage? Priyya's in a bad way!"

Std action to clear blinded condition, delaying move action.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"YyyeeeEEEH!!!"

Putting his back into it, little King Tut strains with all his might and pulls the head off the last surviving dolls, jumping clear with the force of his effort. The tiny, headless body waves its hands about for a few moments, patting its shoulders, before toppling over and falling apart.

Rolls:
grapple 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 5 = 27

Next Up: Alis (move), Ieana, Darv, Lureene, Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Priyya, Shëakatri
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1070b)


Dwarf Lightbringer

"Ieana! Lureene! One of you, or both, I don't care, blast this damned altar! It's ready to crumble any moment!" His eyes meet the Vampiress, with stern resolve, he readies for the right moment to strike. He waits to see the look on her face when the altar is reduced to rubble.

Rolls:

Power Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17

Power Sunder 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17
Damage 1d10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17


"If this doesn't do it," Ieana grumbles under her breath. Looking to Lureene she calls out, "Professor d'Adora, archaeologist. You look good for four months. Now BLAST that thing before her spawn arrive!"

Damn, where are my spectacles when I need them? I can't see anything thru damn rain! Best not to risk it...

Ieana snakes forward thru the rain and puts her hand on the altar releasing a blast of force that causes it to rock on its base, chips of granite falling from it as blood spurts forth from additional cracks.

Rolls:
touch 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
dmg 9d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4) = 27 force
Miss direction 1d8 ⇒ 4


Theme: Stand Up Be Strong

Crap! In her way!

Alis dodges out of the way, taking cover behind the pillar near Sasha and her bodyguard. Even as she reclaims her rapier and shields Sasha's eyes with her hand, she shouts, "TAKE THE SHOT, EL!"

Next Up: Lureene, [Darvesch], Snake, Mal; /Sasha/, Priyya, Shëakatri, Ieana, Alis [readied]
MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1070c)


As the snake-creature coils her tightly, the only thing Lureene can think about is what Ieana said about her figure.

I am NOT pregnant! Why can't everyone SEE that? Oh well, Ieana was fancying Captain Kovack, so what does that tell you about her tastes?

Mentally shrugging, she silently activates her anklet, and vanishes out of the snakes grasp to reappear in the holy rain. AS33 then she chants a spell and tosses a small green acidic globe at the altar!

Swift action, activate anklet use 2/2
Standard action, cast Lesser Orb of Acid
Ranged touch 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 21 good hope, storm
Damage 3d8 ⇒ (8, 5, 2) = 15 acid
Damage 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 acid arrow #2 (expended)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lureene blinks out of existence and rematerializes a short distance from the badly damaged altar. A globe of burning green acid forms in her hand, sizzling from the rain striking it and she hurls it at the point-blank range and the red marble block is engulfed in a curling plume of foul yellow smoke as it seeps into the many cracks.

Summoning all his strength, Darvesch set his jaw and brings his axe crashing down like the fist of Kahn himself!

For a moment, the evil focus remains intact. The chamber falls silent with held breath and Shëakatri gazes at it wide-eyed, teeth clenched and fangs showing. Even as a great gout of fog pours forth from the grate in the wall and the other three vampiresses you fought earlier take form, the quantity of blood gushing from the stone increases in volume, dousing everything in sight. The whole chamber begins to shake and you can hear the stone beginning to splinter and crack from the immense pressure within.

"NOOO!"


With a curse, Mal rushes forward, pushing his way forward thru the vampires his effort to reach Priyya. As he moves, you can see the glowing white outlines of trapped spirits, hundreds of them, escaping from the altar and swirling around it in a great confluence of spiritual energy.

The vampiresses completely ignore Malandraenas, transfixed with horror at the scene before them. In desperation, the big warrior dives at Priyya, pushing her out of the way and shielding her with his own body even as he lays a curative spell upon her.

Rolls:
Acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
CMW 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 7) + 6 = 16


Before your very eyes, the eruption of blood reaches epic proportions as the spiritual energy being release coalesces into the form of glowing angelic beings with the upper bodies of elven females, serpent tails, and great feathery wings. The screams of the vampiresses fill the room as the spirits blast them with holy power.

Sasha finally manages to break free of Shëakatri's hold just in time to push Alis' hand aside and witness the spectacle for herself. In a voice barely audible above the cacophony of screams, spray, and angelic voices, she shouts, "IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!"

Rolls:
Will DC 26
S 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 27 Alis, PvE, good hope, aura broken

Tsunami
dmg 8d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 5, 4, 6, 4, 1) = 25

Fort DC 20
A 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 21 resistance, good hope, sea legs, brace, cover
D 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 21 resistance, good hope, brace
L 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 23 good hope, brace
M 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 13 resistance, good hope
t 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 24 good hope, brace, cover
P 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 21 good hope, AA, brace, cover

S 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 20 good hope, brace

I 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 brace

1d20 + 20 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 20 - 4 = 34 aura broken
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

CMB vs DC... (subtracting -2 for good will)
A 291d20 + 16 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 16 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 12 sea legs, brace, cover
D 221d20 + 16 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 16 - 4 - 2 = 24 stability, brace
L 161d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 16 - 2 = 34 brace
M 26 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22
t 23 1d20 + 16 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 16 - 2 - 2 = 22 brace, cover
P 291d20 + 16 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 16 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 24 brace, cover, AA

S 22 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 16 - 2 = 34 brace

I 23 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 16 - 2 = 31 brace

24 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
38 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

With an inaudible shriek, King Tut races across the floor and leaps into Alis' backpack pulling down the flap over his head.

Compelled by its programming, the necrophidius snake surges forward, perhaps thinking it can do something to aid its mistress. It's concentration broken, Talvyra breaks free of its hold and shakes her head, ears pressed flat against her skull, teeth bared, and eyes squinting.

The rest of you have only a heartbeat to grab onto the closest pillar, or hug the nearest wall...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

There is a deafening *CRACK* and a shockwave of blinding, searing power ripples throughout the cathedral a moment before the tsunami of blood hits you.

The blood of a thousand sacrificial victims roars in your ears, obscuring all sight and threatening to carry you away. Lureene's wings catch the surge like a net flinging her across the entire length of the room. She slams into the bronze bars at the east end of the chamber with such force that they bend behind before she is crushed to the floor beneath the deluge. Only her otherworldly make-up keeps her from being torn apart by the force.

Darvesch and Ieana, finding precious less advantage in lacking wings are also carried away. There is a loud *BOOM* as the two slam into the bars, the dwarf rattling inside his armor while the wizardess' stoneskin spell is pushed to its limit.

Unable to hold onto the pillar next to Alis, and lacking her sea legs, Sasha is ripped away and is knocked unconscious, her skull when she too slams into the groaning bronze bars.

Rolls:
keep having to break things up because of incoming calls... >.>

CMB Analysis
A 10 v 29 ok
D 22 v 22 fail
L 32 v 16 fail
M 20 v 26 ok
t 20 v 23 ok
P 22 v 29 ok

S 32 v 22 fail

I 31 v 23 fail

x 36 v 38 ok
x 25 v 24 fail

dmg 6d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5, 5, 3, 5) = 29

rain 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

Con DC 10
S 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 8 = 0

  • Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls. R1126

  • A hp: 29 - 12 = 17/30
    Expeditious Retreat 1128, Mage Armor R3603, See Invisibility 1757
  •      k: 15 = 15/15 grappling
  • D hp: 63 - 12 - 29 = 22/63(68)
    1 negative level DC 17 each
  • L hp: 48 - 12 + 5 - 29 + 5 = 17/48 DR grappled
    Blur R 1087, Light of Mercuria R1625, Mage Armor R3601, Shield R1115
  • M hp: 66 - 25 = 41/66
    Con 15 = 15/16
    Int 10 = 10/12
    Barkskin R1658, Delay Poison 3DB, Shield of Faith R1116, Totemic Trans +20-ft R1118
  •      t: 29 - 12 = 17/42
    Dazed R1075
  • P hp: 29 - 12 = 17/36(41)
    1 negative level DC 17
    Holy Storm R1073, Mage Armor R3602

  • Sasha hp: 32 - 12 - 29 = -9/54 dying
    protection from evil R1117


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As soon as it's come, the torrent subsides, draining into the dark chamber to the east and falling away in a cascade of blood into some dark, subterranean lake.

Darvesch finds himself lying atop Lureene's right wing, the succubus face-down in the now empty channel. Sasha is sprawled atop them both while on the other side, Ieana is groaning and barely conscious, coiled up in a ball atop Lureene's left wing, head resting atop her tail and she rubs her back.

Sasha makes no sound at all.

Suddenly, from the opposite end of the chamber, you hear a shout of pure rage. Peering through the rain that still falls, you see Shëakatri still standing, staggering next to a blackened, bloody crater where her altar once stood, all the rubble washed away.

"I'll KILL you! If it's the LAST thing I do, I will STRIKE YOU DOWN!"

In a single step, the Proxy of Charelle, burn, naked, and smoking from the holy rain steps forward and drives her sword thru Priyya's chest, pinning her to the wall. She gives a savage, bloody grin, gloating for a moment before there is a sharp intake of breath and she falls to the ground, crumbling to ash along with her black blade.

Priyya slumps into Mal's arms even as the Soul Crown strikes the floor, ringing like a silver bell.

Rolls:
blade 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
dmg 1d10 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 9 + (2, 4) = 19
rain 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

MAP: Z-Temple of Charelle, (Round 1072)
Combat Ended


"PRIYYA!"

Mal catches the Surya-ka-Vahaak and scoops her up, running out into the blood-slick chamber looking for anyone left alive.

"ALIS! HELLHAMMER!" He runs up to the princess, "Darkmane's hurt bad and I'm out of heeeaaa–"

A terrible tremor shakes the entire cathedral. Two of the pillars on the north side of the room splinter and break allowing the ceiling to cave-in, and behind him the dias on which the altar sat is sheered in half as half the entire northern half of the room is thrust upwards two feet!


Alis' eyes go wide as the huge statue of Charelle topples forwards crashing into where Mal, Priyya, and Shëakatri were standing just a moment ago.

"The whole place is coming down!"

She touches Priyya with the wand and looks around to see if everyone else is mobile. She spots Sasha lying atop the others, unmoving.

Dammit

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!!! {HE-COUSIN}, GRAB SASHA!"

Rolls:
CLW 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

6,251 to 6,300 of 11,113 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP] Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.