Variel's WotR

Game Master Neltji

From Level 1 to Level 20. Good luck heroes you might need it.

loot list

combat map


8,651 to 8,700 of 9,079 << first < prev | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | next > last >>

Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Let's assume that the healing bursts come after the gravity returns to normal and we can all gather together so I can use the excess healing for you, Zeriax, or myself. I am in much the same boat, but I expect that there will be channeling to augment the healing once the numbers are all tallied up.

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

Gareth blinks away the stun from the Demon's spell. Ah, thank you for ending her before she got me...

He waits for healing, as has pretty neat up at the moment


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

You know, I think I'm gonna totally trust you on the whole gravity thing. It's just waaaay easier to go that route. :P

Morgrym only needed 68. So the 110 Heal is 42 over. If that can go to someone else then let it ride.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Healing math: Morgrym gets 110 points, 42 more than he needs. Snow gets those 42 points, 9 more than she needs. Nasira gets those 9 points and needs 33 more. Morgrym and Snow are full.

More healing: Garith gets 78 points of healing, 32 more than he needs (based on his status line). Nasira gets those 32 and is one point shy of full. Garith is full. Zeriax was already at full. Does our redeemed demonic ally needs healing?


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Don't think she took a hit! Thanks for the heals!


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

"I never doubted for a second the victory would be ours friends" - the monk joins the others - "We fight for brother and sisterhood" - he adds, looking at his companions - "And we are akin to a tight, closed fist" - the aasimar explains, his golden eyes glowing - "And that is why we win"

Was going to allude to the fact we are five, but in fact we are 6 with Arushalae ;)

Snow. wrote:
Snow comes to in a daze, staring at the bloody crescents marring her palms. "I'm sorry. I was hopeless... I didn't hurt anyone did I?"

"Next time your role shall surely be of prevalence Snow, worry not"

So... No loot? :P Zeriax is going to Take 20 searching this, then we should move back up north and to the right curtained side of the Chapel.


Sounds fine with me for waiting till the reverse gravity is off to heal. After all no one is going to bother you right now in Jerribeth's quarters. Speaking of which...

Searching around the room you find that the bath in the corner is actually a constructed magic designed to attune itself to the bather and automatically adjust the water temp to his or her liking.

Also you find on Jerribeth a rod of the viper, jailer’s dungeon ring, 5 prisoner’s dungeon ring, iron key, bejeweled key worth 1,000 gp, mithral key worth 600 gp.

In the room... The armoire contain two dozen
extravagant outfits—in all, these exquisite articles of
clothing are worth 4,500 gp. A staggering amount of
jewelry worth a total of 6,500 gp is here as well, along with
a necklace (DC 22 to identify). In addition, numerous documents in the desk contain all sorts of information about the secret signs used by the
Templars. It takes 2d6 hours of study and a successful DC 20 Intelligence check to fully comprehend these notes, after which point a character gains a +10 circumstance bonus on all Sense Motive checks made to interpret hidden messages from Templars of the Ivory Labyrinth.


There is also this note that you find!!!

Hepzamirah,
Our esteemed representative of the Lord of
the Locust Host continues his dalliance with
his guests. It should not surprise me that one
such as he would look to the Dark Tapestry for
alliances. Despite his condition, he remains
a child of this tiny plane, and I suppose I
should not concern myself overmuch with his
pastimes, yet the presence of these aliens in your
Father’s Ivory Sanctum vexes me still. They are
not so dangerous—not to one such as myself—
yet I remain concerned for the dangers they may
represent. Their presence is more a symptom
than the problem itself.
Vang has been supplying them with victims
intended for sacrifice. He knows better than
to short my needs for the rituals, yet still.
These mortals belong to your Father, not some
clattering tangle of legs and brains. Even so,
our Dominion visitors possess some interesting
powers. I have not yet managed to crack their
minds and tempt them with my wishes—nor
have I cracked Vang, for that matter—but I
will. And when I do, we will have an interesting
new tool to use against these crusaders. Vang
will simply need to accept the fact that, when
that time comes, these “guests” were never his at
all, but merely waiting upon the will of your
Father to join in the war.
The effects of Nahyndrian elixir continues to
impress me. My own experiences, combined with
the fact that the last four demons who imbibed
survived with ease, tell me that Minagho’s
serpentine scum and her insane scientist have
finally perfected the recipe. I look forward to the
next shipment from the Fane, and hope to be able
to join you soon to aid you in recruiting more of
the lords and ladies of Midnight to our cause.
And in regard to the Drezen situation, you
need not fear. I am in the process of


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow passes a DC22 check :) What's the necklace do?


Still need the check please Snow. As the higher you get you might get more info.


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (7) + 25 = 32


Just got it lol. The necklace looked like a necklace of fireball type 7 but is instead a necklace of strangulation. If you only made the 22dc and not the 32dc you would not have figured it out.


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

"Well you don't want to wear that." Snow says archly. "It'll start trying to strangle you if you wear it. Nasira, can you do anything about curses or shall we just leave it?"


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

"I can attempt it, but I don't believe I can have much effect. Either way, we won't leave it behind. Leaving it for an unsuspecting victim is not acceptable. Perhaps we can find someone that can siphon off the magical power to empower a more benign item or melt it down for it's precious metals."


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

"Very well." Snow tucks the necklace into a belt pouch, "I'd like to read these further, but I imagine we need to keep moving first."


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Variel, the note seems incomplete? It finishes with 'I am in the process of...'


Yes...she was in the middle of writing it when she got preoccupied


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Ok, in that case ready to go. Like I said before - 'we should move back up north and to the right curtained side of the Chapel'


You already cleared out the curtained areas of the chapel area. Moving you to the left as it is your only option right now.

Following the only path left you take a left just before the chapel. Down the stairs you reach the double doors and open them. To your immediate left you see a 5ft opening with no door. To your right you see 3 sets of doors leading into other rooms in the compound and a hallway that snakes around to the north.

Which path do you want to choose?


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

"Alright, team, we've got multiple options. Don't suppose any of you have a preference?" he asks, looking back to the others.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

”Let us pause and listen. Perhaps, Garith, your sight can detect waiting foes?”

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Lacking a preference, perhaps our senses can find clues. Detect evil?


Nasira you hear the sounds of practiced combat coming from the south opening. It sounds like weapons striking wooden dummies.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Zeriax goes to peer around the corner.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38


From the opening you can see 6 templars wielding galives attacking dummies. They are too preoccupied to notice you.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Zeriax informs his companions, then lets Morgrym and Garith take the lead.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Nodding, Morgrym is just about to move in before stopping and turning back to the others. "So, do we kill first and ask questions later? Or do we have to play nice and give them a chance to surrender, which we know they won't do? You know my vote," he simply states.

Okay, I got to be honest. I have NO idea if these are bad guys are good guys. I'm guessing bad guys because it's the AP, but I can't shake RL Templars of world history. That's messing me up. :P


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Can we give Garith a chance to evaluate their auras for evil content before we decide?

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

Not much chance I can sneak up to them unless you drop a silence spell on me, but I'm down to detect evil.

Maybe I should Alter self, what humanoids have we seen around here, again?


Actually you have not seen any humanoids thus far yet. you have seen demons galore and aberrations and a few monstrous humanoids but no normal humanoids.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

I wouldn’t bother. They are practicing warfare in an evil cult’s temple. It’s a formality to make sure they are evil. However.

Nasira whispers to the stealthy archer, ”Did you see any tactical advantage to the room that we can use? Is it a dead end that they must come past us to escape? Perhaps we can use the doorway as a choke point...”


map updated to show the evil crusader cultists


Take on the cultists now or move past and head north?


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

I think we are taking on the Cultists, but waiting on Garith - it has been over a week since he last posted though...


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]
Zeriax wrote:
I think we are taking on the Cultists, but waiting on Garith - it has been over a week since he last posted though...

Agreed. Time for a Garith bot?


Ok will move to init tonight

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

im all for taking on the cultists. Can I activate my divine bond before we go in as an action?


Going to hold off Garith to move along to init.

init:

Nasira 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Zeriax 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Zeriax 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Morgrym 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Sir Garith 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Snow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Arueshalae 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Templars 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
adepts 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Arueshalae gets the jump on the everyone and proceeds to move forward to get a line of sight on the Templars. Once there she lets go with a single arrow targeting the closest.

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19 for 1d8 + 20 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 20 + (4, 2, 1) = 32

The shot lands at the Templar's feet as they turn to engage the party.

Nasira up followed by Snow, Garith, Morgrym, then Zeriax.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Nasira holds her action other than a 5' step to get out of her ally's way.


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow covers the templars in glitterdust!

Hitting as may as possible, Will DC21.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Variel, my Init is +13 :P


Go ahead then Zeriax oops. Don’t know how that happened lol.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Hehehe.

Zeriax moves next to Arueshalae, releasing a single shot at one of their foes not succumbed under Snow's spell.

Whisperwind: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 3 = 25

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

As Arrows fly, Gareth pulls heavily from his mythic reserves to muster some extreme speed

Amazing Initiative to activate his Divine Bond with his shield raising it +3

Fleet charge to move up to the first cultist and hit his with his shining sheild
fleet charge: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (1) + 24 = 25
For 1d4 + 9 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 9 = 20 bypassing DR

Then he attacks repeatedly
bash: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36
for 1d4 + 9 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 9 = 22 w/+4 enhancement

Radiance: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
for 1d8 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 6 = 14

Slam: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32
for 1d4 + 9 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 9 = 22

Slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
for 1d4 + 9 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 9 = 19

sheesh, those rolls


Will save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Will save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

The first crusader fails his save but the second passes the blinding effects of the glitter dust spell.

Followed close behind us Zeriax who lands a single arrow deep into a Templar’s chest. Garith chases after the arrow and in a flurry lands two blows leaving the Templar dead.

Morgrym up.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Following the paladin, Morgrym moves in and attacks the nearest templar.

I can't see where we are on the map but just move me to the nearest one that's not dead.

+1 Cold Iron Earth breaker(w/PA): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 23 ⇒ (5, 2) + 23 = 30

AC 24; Hp's 189/189; Speed 60'


Morgrym follows soon after not to be out done and lands a powerful upon the unsuspecting Templar. The blow leaves him injured but still alive.

the Templars howl in fury activating their smite goods as they launch themselves upon Morgrym and Garith. The shouts alerting those in the neighboring rooms as well.

2 charges on Garith with glaives
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27 for 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 for 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

1 charge on Morgrym
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36 for 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
crit confirm 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 for 2d10 + 26 ⇒ (3, 9) + 26 = 38
1 full attack on Morgrym
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 for 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 for 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

will save to get rid of blindness 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Arueshalae up


Female of course Succubus risen succubus master spy 6/trickster 3

Arueshalae targets the middle Templar between where Garith and Morgrym are with 3 arrows.

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20 for 1d8 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 for 1d8 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26 threat
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 for 2d8 + 40 ⇒ (7, 5) + 40 = 52
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 for 1d8 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

Arueshale lands a critical hit upon the Templar followed by another 2 arrow strikes killing the Templar out right.

Zeriax and Nasira up. With a DC 20 perception you can hear sounds of others coming from the west and south.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Just as a reminder, Morgrym has Beyond Morality. :)


stupid...##$%^^...#$%&!!@#...$$$#$...%%^&^&(%...^$%^&#%^. I need a coffee. Thanks again for the reminder lol.

Take -2 to hit and -6 off the damage for each hit then for a total confirm of 28 and the other is a 29 to hit. Damage would be 69-24=45 and add DR so 35 damage total.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 6d6 DC 20 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Nasira steps diagonally southwest as she begins to crank a bolt into place in her heavy crossbow.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

She intends to aim at the door west of Z and A, hoping to ready an action to fire at whoever opens the door. The time to load the crossbow is probably going to prevent her from being ready soon enough to do so.

”My friends, we will have company soon.” She indicates the door in case anyone else missed the sounds from within.

8,651 to 8,700 of 9,079 << first < prev | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Variel's WotR Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.