Variel's WotR

Game Master Neltji

From Level 1 to Level 20. Good luck heroes you might need it.

loot list

combat map


8,451 to 8,500 of 9,146 << first < prev | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Seriously? Nothing but 14's and higher? You gotta be kiddin' me. If I had that many attacks, I'd be lucky to hit once. Man I wish I had your die roller.

As he gets the crap beat out of him, the dwarf glares at the horned demon through a bloodied face. "Oh darn, ya got me hammer," he mocks, "whatever shall I do." The dwarf then bares his claws and strikes at the demon with all he's got.

Mythic point to remove power attack penalties (1/10); Attack the one that hit him.

Claws (Raging w/PA): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 18 + (1) = 25

Claws (Raging w/PA): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26 Surge for a shot at hitting Mythic surge: 1d8 ⇒ 1 Of course.
Damage: 1d6 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 18 + (6) = 29

AC 26; Hp's 168/233; Speed 90'; Rage (2/37); Resist 5: Acid/Cold; Resist 2: Fire; Attacks: Good aligned; vs. Evil Outsiders(+1d6); Mythic (3/11) used


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow waits, magic humming at her fingertips, in case any of the slavery demons attempt to summon more of their kin.

Ready action to Counterspell.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Will: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

Again Zeriax shakes off the mental assault, and changes his aim, focusing on the closest one attacking Morgrym - "Stand fast Master Ironfist!"

Whisperwind 1: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 21 + 3 = 32

Whisperwind 1: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 21 + 3 = 30

Whisperwind 1: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 21 + 3 = 27

Whisperwind 1: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 21 + 3 = 32

Wow... My rolls...


doh...forgot to include the staggered condition on the success. Will apply vital strike to your first attack Zeriax.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Extra haste attack vs. same one

Claws (Raging w/PA): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36
Damage: 1d6 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 18 + (4) = 25


Zeriax just hits with a single vital strike shot targeting the demon while Morgrym hits with his first and last claw attack but just misses ever so slightly with his second claw. Yep ac is 28 right now.

Snow readies to counter any additional demons to join the fray.

Garith and Nasira left with Arueshalae targeting the most damage demon after that.


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Nasira moves forward, keeping the paladin between her and the demons, so she can target the raging dwarf with her goddess' blessing.

Casting mythic cure serious wounds on Morgrym using faith's reach.

Empowered MCSW: 6d8 + 22 + 21 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 1, 2, 2) + 22 + 21 = 63

Edit: It doesn't look like that exceeds the damage you just took, but if there's extra, let me know and Nasira will apply it to another wounded party member. Also, Morgrym cures up to three points of ability damage if he has any thanks to the MCSW.


Garith?

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

will with surge: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 12 + (4) = 20

using the imediate action expenses my Swift action this turn so Rarity makes a single attack with Radiance

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
For 1d8 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18


Female of course Succubus risen succubus master spy 6/trickster 3

Garith targets the demon there and lands a strike with Radiance that bypasses the resistances of the demon.

Arueshalae joins in with a trio of arrows 3d20 ⇒ (17, 19, 19) = 55 +18+13+6
surge 1d6 ⇒ 3
with 2 possible crits 2d20 ⇒ (4, 20) = 24+12+6 wow

damage to first demon 2d8 + 42 ⇒ (1, 3) + 42 = 46
damage to second demon 1d8 + 63 ⇒ (8) + 63 = 71

In a quick flurry or precise arrows Arueshalae helps bring down the last 2 demons. That is thanks to the damage piled upon them by the rest of you.

Out of combat on that note.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

"Well done friends, and most impressive marksmanship Lady Arueshalae " - Zeriax nods, then moves inside to search the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow smiles widely at Arueshalae and then begins to examine the room under her magic detecting spells.

Detect Magic and look around. I find nothing that Zeriax doesn't! (I imagine!)


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

I see my post never showed up. Annoying.

Nasira uses the active status spell to examine the condition of her traveling companions. Who needs healing?


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

As stat-line, down 16.


You find 4 ever burning torches in the room. Other than that nothing directly. However searching the curtained areas you find a chest with five wooden unholy symbols of Baphomet, four cat'o’nine-tails, a few small black books that contain simple worship chants written in Abyssal (worth 25 gp each), four vials of unholy water, two potions of enlarge person, four potions of unnatural lustUM (marked “To overcome nerves”), an elixir of love, five potions of cure moderate wounds, a scroll of commune, a scroll of resurrection, and a scroll of greater restoration.

perception check DC 35:

You find a secret compartment in the chest that hold a manual of bodily health +2!


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow rifles through the scrolls and hands some of them to Nasira, keeping the rest for herself. "Someone had performance problems." She murmurs, before looking up. "Who wants potions?"


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34 Gah! Okay. Using mythic surge for the win. That's 4/11 used.

@Nasira: All good here thanks to that super heal from earlier.

Calming down and popping his neck from one side to the other, the dwarf catches his breath a moment before helping the others search the place.

"Yep. A whole lot of nothing." Noticing something odd, "What in the blazes...," As he just manages to catch sight of the nearly missed secret compartment, he opens it and pulls out a book. "And I've found a book. Gotta be important if it's hidden so well."


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]
Snow. wrote:
Snow rifles through the scrolls and hands some of them to Nasira, keeping the rest for herself.

Which ones are you handing to Nasira? Nasira doesn't plan to take any of the potions.


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:
Nasira Yusra Abujamal wrote:
Snow. wrote:
Snow rifles through the scrolls and hands some of them to Nasira, keeping the rest for herself.
Which ones are you handing to Nasira? Nasira doesn't plan to take any of the potions.

Res and Grtr Rest. You can have commu e too if it's divine.

Snow grabs the book and flicks through it, her eyes glowing.

"It seems designed to improve you physical fitness. A slow read I think, but worth it." Unless someone objects she tucks it into her backpack for the time being.

If a 35 on spellcraft doesn't identify then ignore that bit about the book. I'm assuming it would though. :)


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]
Snow. wrote:
Res and Grtr Rest. You can have commune too if it's divine.

Since it's asking a question of a deity, I presume it's divine. The list of classes that have it in their spell list are all divine casters, so I think it's a safe bet.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

"A valuable find indeed" - Zeriax agrees, then moves off to check another set of double doors.

Perception (listen, then look for traps): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26 <> (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders)

Position updated on the map.


Zeriax you move to the double doors and listen closely for any sounds that might arise from the other side. You hear nothing definitive yet you think you hear something creak...like the ropes of a hammock that sway in a breeze.

The door is locked but given some time you make the DC25 check.

if you open the doors...:

The exact dimensions of this cavernous room are difficult
to discern because of the presence of thick sheets of strange
fibrous materials not unlike tangles of webs or filaments of
fungus that cover the walls and ceiling in the room’s northern
half. Four large pods, or perhaps cocoons, hang in the tangles
about twenty feet above the bare floor.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Zeriax checks and unlocks the doors, then draws his bow and retreats to allow Garith and Morgrym to open them.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Stowing the tome within his pack, he heads to the double doors with the monk. With his weapon in hand, the dwarf nods to the others and pushes the door open carefully. Peering in, "Looks like a cave full of spiders. And not your house spiders either." Looking up, "AND it looks like we've either got somethin' about ta change into somethin' nasty or we've got four lads and/or lasses in a bit o' trouble... or possibly dead."


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

What is the relevant knowledge check?


Morgrym opens the door and sees the large cocoons hanging above in the webbings. AS she tells the others what he sees the cocoons move revealing large crab like monstrosities.

know dung 19:
These crablike aberrations are neh-thalggus. They have lamprey like mouths, eyes on their legs, and severeal blisters along their backs that hold human brains!

Every 5 above DC you get to know 1 thing

init:

Nasira 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Zeriax 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Zeriax 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Morgrym 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Sir Garith 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Snow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Arueshalae 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
neh-thalggus 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Init...
neh-thalggu
Zeriax
Morgrym
Garith
Snow
Arueshalae
Nasira

The large crabs move quickly from their sleeping compartments and react hostilely to your arrival. Clearly your presence is a problem since the alarm was raised and you are new to the complex!

Blue and original cast shield upon themselves while red scurries over a bit o see down the hallway. As he moves he pulls out a wand and casts confusion on the party. DC 14 to save!

Even 30ft up in the webbing the last neh-thalggu casts a spell slamming the door back closed.

Init is posted above. You guys are up


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

"Are you familiar with these creatures, Snow? They seem to be intelligent and capable of casting spells..."

Readying an action to dispel magic if anyone fails their will save and begins acting oddly.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Will: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

KN (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 <- Want to know... Particular resistances/immunities?

Zeriax shares what he knows with his companions - "We could simply ignore them for now but... We may eventually need to search this whole area for Vang..."

Time for some Mythic Fireballs!! :D


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Knw Dungeon: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23 Could I Planar Surge against them? I assume passing the test is enough for that...

Snow knows the name but little else about these unusual abberations.

"Neth-thalggus!" She warns, "The blisters hold human brains! Be careful!"

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Rest of turn depends on if I can PS or not.

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

I fear for the "Lads or Lasses" they may yet be alive in there, and we do not want to leave them to flank us when we are vulnerable...

...but I'll need them to come down or some kind of assistance to get up to them
Garith says as he tries to open the door, forcing it if necessary

strength: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 ew


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

We left all our mythic fireball throwers in our other adventuring pants, I'm afraid. I do however have mythic flame strikes.


Snow if you want to use a surge you can but you have to roll it to make it official. Also are you think just a typical mythic point for a surge or what is planar surge?

Zeraix you know that these creatures have dr 10/magic are immune to confusion effects and have SR 20.

Morgrym bot 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 25 Blasted sneaky gits hiding behind doors and casting spells at us where we can't get to them! someone bring them down to our level or get me up to there's!

Garith moves over to the door and opens it easily.

Snow up then Arueshalae then Nasira.


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

I want to know if Planar Channel will effect them? I assume passing the basic knw check tells me if they're outsiders or not. Sorry - I got the names wrong!

Assuming I can

Snow sucks in a breath and exhales, a wave of pure white energy washes through the room, leaving a momentary numbing sensation for all the living, but having a much greater effect on the neth-thagglus.

Planar Channel: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 6, 3, 6) = 23


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

So... We are attacking..? Snow, aren't they aberrations?

"This will not be an easy fight friends"

Sorry Morgrym and Garith - I cannot cast Flight...

Whisperwind 1 on Red: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 19 + 3 = 24

Whisperwind 2 on Red: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 19 + 3 = 30

Whisperwind 3 on Red: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 3 = 25

Whisperwind 4 on Red: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 19 + 3 = 27


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

If Planar Channel won't work.

The cold wave leaves the party feeling invigorated and much faster!

Haste, non mythic.


Zeriax delays till after Garith moves up to open the door. The wily archer then moves in to get a shot on the creature that cast a spell on them. He hits solidly with his shot.

Snow casts haste upon the party speeding them up.

Arueshalae will save 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 really!
1d100 ⇒ 61

She brings her bow up and slams in into her own face for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Nasira dispels the confusion affect upon Arueshalae.

baddies up once I get home


Red casts a lightning bolt designed to hit Morgrym, Arueshalae, and Nasira.

reflex DC 18 for half 7d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6) = 28
normal closes the door magically
blue and black disappear

good guys up in init...
neh-thalggu [round 2 done]
Morgrym
Garith
Zeriax
Snow
Arueshalae
Nasira


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]

Reflex save vs. Lightning Bolt DC 18: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28

Nasira moves forward and recalls a standard flame strike and drop it on the intersection where the black creature currently stands.

Flame Strike: 11d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 6, 4, 5, 2, 3, 5, 6, 3, 3) = 42

vs Spell Resistance, best of: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 391d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

Reflex DC 20 or take 21 points of fire damage and 21 points of holy damage; on a success, take 10 points of fire damage and 10 points of holy damage.

Jeez, two nat 20's on one post. Never seems to happen when I am attacking with a weapon.


Will get the reflex saves on your init as right now the door is still closed. I am sure Morgrym or Garith will open it though.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 12(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 5:
Stats:
Int: +7; AC:27/17t/25ff; Hp's 221/221(269/269 raging); DR 6/-; Fort:+15(Rage: +19)/Ref:+7/Will:+9(Rage: +12); Perc:+19; CMB +18/ CMD:37(41 vs. Bull Rush/Trip)

Ref: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Rage 3/37 rounds; Open door

Morgrym takes a direct hit from the blast and instantly finds himself furious. Yelling an armada of profanities, he shoves the door back open and glares at the demons. "Why don'tcha come down here so I can kill ya better! Don't be scared! It'll only hurt a lot!"

AC 25; Hp's 205/233; Speed 60'; Rage (3/37); Resist 5: Acid/Cold; Resist 2: Fire; Attacks: Good aligned; vs. Evil Outsiders(+1d6); Mythic (3/11) used


Cleric of Sarenrae 12 [ HP 95/95 (0 NL)| AC 27 T 16 FF 24| F11 R9 W15 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 26| Init +8| Perc +7, Darkvision 60' | 7/8 Channel 6d6 DC 21 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR5| MP 10/13 Surge +1d8 | Effect: ]
DM Variel wrote:
Will get the reflex saves on your init as right now the door is still closed. I am sure Morgrym or Garith will open it though.

I was posting out of order, so it works, but the fact is I just didn't read and completely comprehend your post, sorry.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18

Guys, someone keeps changing my position on the map - I don't want to be in the frontline please. That should be Morgrym and Garith :P

As Morgrym opens the door, Zeriax unleashes on the same target again.

Whisperwind 1: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 19 + 3 = 26
Whisperwind 1 CRIT?: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
Additional Damage if it crits: 2d8 + 19 + 19 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8, 4) + 19 + 19 + 3 + 3 = 56

Whisperwind 2: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 3 = 23

Whisperwind 3: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 3 = 25

Whisperwind 4: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 19 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 3 = 23


I think you got the order wrong of the attacks Zeriax...there is no crit confirmation on the first attack. Your first 3 arrows do hit though sending red almost tumbling to the ground. Anyone want to bot Garith if he isn't on by tomorrow?

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: Normal) SS 12/G 5 | HP:136/136 | AC: 32(33) | CMD: 31 | F:16/R:13/W:13 MP:12/13 (RadMP:2/2) Aura 20ft DC:19 to Teleport

Garith enters the room to hold the door open and activates his Holy Shield, sheading light as the Daylight spell and all allys within 10 ft gain a +3 shield bonus to AC for 7 rounds


Snow is up!


Female CG Humanoid (Elf) |HP: 82/82 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F:+5, R:+6, W:+8 | Init: +7 | Perc: +1, Splcrft: +27, Knw A, R +25, Knw P +29, Knw (Other) +20. | Speed 30ft | | Lvl 1: 7/7, Lvl 2: 7/7, Lvl 3: 6/6, Lvl 4: 6/6, Lvl 5: 4/4 | Reservoir: 11/14, Channel 13/13 (6d6), MP: 13/13, Surge +d8 Active conditions:

Snow snaps her fingers together, covering three of the creatures in a fine mist of blindingly white particles which cover their many eyes!

Glitterdust. I should be able to get all three of the rightmost ones I think if I target the corner they all share.


Current Status:
AC: 28 (T21/F26) || HP: 93/102 || Mythic left: 6/11 || WW Legendary Power left: 1/2 || Perfect Strike left 3/7 || Ki left: 8/10 || Effects: Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana) + Barkskin + Div Favor
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 102/102 (Normal: 102) || Init: +13x2 || Ki Pool: 10 || Mythic: 11 || Perfect Strike: 7
Spoiler:
Stealth +16 || Per: +21 (+22 vs. Traps / +23 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 26, T21, FF 24 || Fort +14, Ref +13, Will +18
DM Variel wrote:
I think you got the order wrong of the attacks Zeriax...there is no crit confirmation on the first attack. Your first 3 arrows do hit though sending red almost tumbling to the ground. Anyone want to bot Garith if he isn't on by tomorrow?

You're right... So the first is a hit, the second is a confirmed crit, and the third also a hit - is that it? That's around... 134 points of damage this round alone? And it still stands?


Sorry Zeriax I used the rolls you had posted and did not reallocate them to the next attack. I basically ignored the crit confirmation roll as it was not warranted. But also yes they have over 134hp of damage each.

Snow casts glitterdust on the 3 of them... spell resistance 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

She manages to overcome their resistance

will save 3d20 ⇒ (16, 6, 1) = 23 +13 each DC 21

Blue and red fail their saves but blue remains invisible.


Female of course Succubus risen succubus master spy 6/trickster 3

Arueshalae targets Red just like Zeriax did.

3d20 ⇒ (9, 5, 13) = 27 17/12/7 However even with it blind she is able to only hit once for 1d8 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

Nasira then targets the creatures with a flame strike...

reflex 3d20 ⇒ (7, 2, 17) = 26 +8

Only red evades the full brunt of the effect but still succumbs to the combined might of Zeriax Arueshalae and Nasira!


Normal neh-thalggu casts ray of enfeeblement on Garith hoping to reduce the amount of damage the holy warrior can do. range touch 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 fort save 16 for half

Blue goes full defensive as it retreat up into the webbing and tries to throw off the blindness. 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Black comes out of invisibility and targets Garith with a full attack.

bite 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 30 for 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 and fort save
claw 1 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 25 for 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
claw 2 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 14 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 37 for 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Good guys again with MOrgrym leading off and able to move up and reach the black neh-thalggu.

8,451 to 8,500 of 9,146 << first < prev | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Variel's WotR Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.